美联英语:医患间挂号、问诊的英语对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
美联英语提供:美联英语:医患间挂号、问诊的英语对话
小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:/?tid=16-73374-0
Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?
Patent:Yes,where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N:Here, have you been here before? 这儿,你从前来过吗?
P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.
是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N:Have you a registration card?
你有挂号证吗?
P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it.
有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.
N:Do you remember your card number?
你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P:Yes,it is C dash one,five,zero, eight,four, three./No.I can't remember it.
记得,是C-150843./不记得了.
N:When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?
P:About a week ago. 大约在一周以前.
N:Then I'11 find out for you. 那么,我给你查查.
Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?
P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years.
是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.
I'm a teacher at…我是…的教师.
N:Pleas show me your identity card . 请出示你的身份证。
P:I'm a tourist. 我是一个旅游者.
N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久? P:About one week. 大约一周。
Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。
I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。
N:I'll make a file for you. 我要给你做一份病历.
Please write down your full name in block letters.
请用印刷体写上你的全名.
How old are you? 你的年龄?
When were you born? 你是哪年生的?
P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
我是1952年2月15日生的。
N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作? P: I'm the ambassador . 我是大使.
N:What is your work here? 你在这里做什么工作?
P: I'm a delegate .
我是代表团团员.
N:Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?
P:Yes,I'm married. 是的,我结婚了.
NO,I'm single. 没有,还是独身.
I'm divorced. 离婚了。
N:What's your address,pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。
P:I live in …hotel.
我住在…饭店.
N:Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话.
P:Five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.
522133,分机156.
N:Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
Who is your host? 谁接待你?
P:I am a delegate of…delegation. 我是……代表团的团员。
N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款。
I think they will reimburse me. 我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的.
N: Please pay for the registration. 请交挂号费。
P:How much? 多少钱?
N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.
Have you any small change? 你有零钱吗?
This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you
come.
这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。
每次来时带着它.
P:Yes,I will. 好,照办.
N:What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?
Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?
P:I want to see a physician我要看内科.
P:I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.It ches badly.
我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.
N:I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.
P:I would like to see a dentist. 我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
补牙?镶牙,还是洗牙?
P:I want to have a denture fitted ,please make an appointment for me. 我要镶牙,请给我约个时间.
N:OK! Next Wednesday,do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P:Ten o'clock suits me better. 十点钟对我更合适。
N:Please come with me. 请随我来.
P: How long must I wait? 我还需要等多久?
N:Your turn is next. 下一个就轮到你了.
There are two more patients before you. 在你前面还有两个病人.
It's your turn now. 该你看病了.
The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
你前面那个病人情况较复杂。
对不起,你至少还得等半个小时.
P:I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence.
我要做驾驶查体.
N:You need to have your eyes,ears and blood pressure checked.You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压. 你需要做透视检查。
P:The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.
医生要我的体重,请给我量一下.
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿.
P:The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do? 医生建议我做个胃肠造影。
我该怎样做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at e next Friday morning at 8 o'clock.Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
我现在就给你约定.下星期五早晨8点钟来.到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了.
P: Not even water? 水也不行吗?
N: A sip of water is all right. 小口水还是可以的.。