Conviction《定罪(2016)》第一季第六集完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

还我公正
We want justice.
我们不会停下
还我公正
We want justice.
还我公正
We want justice.
还我公正
We want justice.
种族矛盾事件频发
The latest in a long line of racially charged incidents
重大新闻安德烈·沃金斯被警♥察♥枪击身亡
昨日又添一起震惊全市
occurred yesterday, rocking the city.
昨晚 15岁的安德烈·沃金斯
Last night, 15-year-old Andre Watkins
在他和朋友打篮球时
was accidentally shot and killed by the police
被警♥察♥误杀
as he played basketball with his friends.
15岁
15 years old.
只比我儿子大几岁
Just a few years older than my son.
警方认为安德烈携带武器
The police believed Andre was armed
并参与了附近发生的一起抢劫案
and that he'd been involved in a robbery that occurred nearby. 他与嫌犯描述相符
He matched a description of the suspect.
让我猜猜 "黑人男性"
Let me guess -- "Black" and "Male".
这话太刻薄了你又没在现场
That's a little harsh. You weren't there.
我经历过很多次了
I've been there plenty of times.
当然也包括你犯罪的那次
Including when you actually committed a crime, of course.
作为这座伟大城市的市民
As citizens of this great city,
我们此时面临抉择
we all have a choice in this moment --
猛烈抨击还是和平坚强地团结一心
Lash out or band together in peace, in strength.
我敦促你们每一位保持冷静遵纪守法
I urge every one of you, remain calm and obey the law.
今天不♥穿♥睡衣了
No pajamas today?
我弟让我从狗窝搬回了他的公♥寓♥
My brother let me out of the doghouse and back into his apartment.
床比我的沙发舒服多了
The bed is more comfortable than my couch,
但我还挺怀念裸着在办公室里走来走去
but I do miss walking around the office naked.
我不会再坐这里的椅子了
I'm never sitting in any of these chairs again.
我谨代表执法部门所有人
On behalf of everyone in law enforcement,
为安德烈的家人表达沉痛哀悼
I extend our deepest condolences to Andre's family.
华♥莱♥士♥这次可能盖不住这个火♥药♥桶了Wallace might not be able to keep the lid on this powder keg.
他做不到但我们可以正面出击
He can't. But we can hit it head on.
米切尔·艾伦非洲裔美国人
Mitchell Alan -- African-American.
控方在庭上称他为"金刚"
The prosecutor refereed to him as "King Kong" at trial.
因持械抢劫被判处十五年
He got 15 years for armed robbery.
或者莱翁·卡特莱特
Or Levon Cartwright --
也是黑人枪杀了一名白人侵入者
also black -- shot and killed a white trespasser
声称是自卫服刑25年
claiming self-defense, serving 25 years,
相反一名类似案件中的白人被告
unlike a white defendant in a similar case
获得了缓刑
who received a suspended sentence.
我好像知道主题是什么了
I'm sensing a theme here.
苏珊·杰弗逊
Susan Jefferson,
因杀害家暴的男友被判终身监禁
serving life for killing her abusive boyfriend.
法庭指派给她的律师是3K党的正式成员
Her court-appointed lawyer was a card-carrying member of the KKK. 波尔莎·威廉姆斯怎么样
What about Porscha Williams?
不这主意太糟了
No. That's a bad idea.
如果你的糟糕意味着完美我赞同
If by bad you mean perfect, I agree.
波尔莎·威廉姆斯是个黑人激进分子
Porscha Williams is a radical black activist
因谋杀一名白人警♥察♥被判终身监禁
serving life for murdering a white cop.
她被带出城在奥尔巴尼审理
After having her trial moved out of the city to Albany
三个小时内就被全白人陪审团判定有罪
and being found guilty by an all-white jury in under three hours.
只因他们是白人并不代表他们错了
Just because they were white doesn't mean they were wrong.
在和平集♥会♥变成了暴♥乱♥时
She was seen shooting an NYPD officer
有人看到她枪击了一名纽约警员
when her peace rally turned into a riot.
暴♥乱♥ 暴♥乱♥
A riot, a riot.
为什么我觉得要是一群白人这样
Why do I feel like if it was a group of white people,
你就会称之为示♥威♥
you'd be calling it a demonstration?
随便你叫什么
Call it what you will,
示♥威♥者没有配合警方
the demonstrators did not cooperate with the police.
他们像"暴风兵"一样穿着防暴装备
Who showed up in riot gear like a bunch of storm troopers.
你被石头或者瓶子砸过吗
Have you ever been hit with a rock or a bottle?
不管什么人种丢过来砸到都痛
It hurts no matter what race is throwing it at you.
-真是 -我们能不能...
- That's... - Could we all please just --
和睦相处吗不要
What, get along? Hell no.
这样更有趣更诚实更有效
This is more fun, more honest, more productive.
这是个案子不是谈资
It's a case, not a conversation starter.
可以两者兼具啊
It can be both.
警♥察♥刚刚杀了一名黑人少年
A black teenager was just killed by the cops.
我们真的要接种族性这么强的案子吗
Do we really want to take on something so racially charged?
这座城市需要知道定罪调查组声张正义
The city needs to know that the CIU is fighting for justice,
正义本应一视同仁却戴了有色眼镜
which is supposed to be blind but is clearly not color-blind.
重新调查波尔莎的案子
Porscha's case gets another look.
定罪
第一季第六集
波尔莎·威廉姆斯六年前
Porscha Williams organized a rally
组织了一场抗♥议♥种族不平等的集♥会♥ to protest racial inequality six years ago.
凯尔茜·布莱克警长
Sergeant Kelsey Blake was
是被指派控制人群的警员之一
among the officers assigned to crowd control.
波尔莎的人和警♥察♥发生了冲突
Things got heated between Porscha's group and the cops.
有人叫喊推搡
There was some shouting, pushing.
有人开了枪
A shot was fired.
凯尔茜·布莱克警长当场死亡
Sergeant Kelsey Blake died at the scene.
目击证人查理·罗斯莫尔
An eyewitness, Charlie Rossmore,
指证看到波尔莎开枪
testified that he saw Porscha fire the shot
杀了布莱克警长
that killed Sergeant Blake.
另有三位目击证人
Three other eyewitnesses --
乔治·斯泰纳李进马库斯·罗德里格斯
目击波斯卡持枪
李进马库斯·罗德里格斯乔治·斯泰纳
Jin Lee, Marcus Rodriguez, and George Stayner --
称他们看到她手里有一把枪
say they saw a gun in her hand.
他们这么说不代表就是事实
Just because they said that doesn't make it true.
波尔莎没有前科
Porscha had no criminal history.
她致力于非暴♥力♥抗♥议♥
She was committed to nonviolent protest,
而且枪和子弹一直没有发现
and the gun and bullet were never found.
布莱克警长被9毫米手♥枪♥射中
Sergeant Blake was shot with a 9 millimeter.
波尔莎有一把9毫米手♥枪♥
Porscha owned a 9 millimeter.
她手上有枪击残留物
She had gunshot residue on her hands
而且脾气也不小
and obviously a temper.
大家在选阵营你呢
Everyone's picking a side. What about you?
我只忠于真♥相♥
The only side I'm on is the truth.
但150名潜在目击证人中
Still, out of 150 potential witnesses,
站出来的人应该不止四个吧
more than four people should have come forward.
这就是警♥察♥的难处没人想惹麻烦
Welcome to the Cop's Dilemma -- Nobody wants to get involved. 如果我们不需要他们插手呢
What if we don't need them to want to?
集♥会♥发生在智能手♥机♥时代
I mean, the rally was during the age of smartphones.
智能手♥机♥上有相机图片分享网脸书
Meaning smartphone cameras and Instagram, Facebook,
也就是说可能有各种集♥会♥的图片
which means all sorts of images from the rally
在等着我们去发现
are potentially out there waiting for us.
警♥察♥不是查过那些网站了吗
Wouldn't the cops have looked at those sites?
六年前纽约警局才刚开始
Six years ago, NYPD was just starting to
用社交媒体作为调查手段
use social media as an investigatory tool.
我可以从大数据里把集♥会♥图片中的
I can cross-reference geo-tags with time stamps from the metadata, 地理标签和时间戳交叉对比
on images from the rally.
祝你好运
Gesundheit.
去找控方谈谈
Go talk to the prosecutor.
你和我去见波尔莎
You and I will take a run at Porscha.
其实我有罪
Truth is, I am guilty.
还真直白
That was quick.
因想做出改变而有罪
Guilty of trying to make a difference,
因追求平等而有罪
guilty of seeking equality,
因想促进纽约警方和市民
guilty of wanting a real conversation
真正的交流而有罪
between the police and the people of New York City.
但你没有杀害布莱克警长
But not guilty of killing Sergeant Blake.
没有尽管12位保守的
No, despite what 12 uptight,
愤怒奥尔巴尼的白人说有罪
angry white folks from Albany say.
那些白人也买♥♥了那把9毫米手♥枪♥ Did those white folks also buy that 9m
并注册在你名下吗
and register it in your name?
我发现我怀孕之后
I got rid of that gun in a buyback program
就把枪通过回购项目处理掉了
when I found out I was pregnant,
那是集♥会♥一年前的事了
a full year before the rally.
当天我手里只有一部手♥机♥
All I had in my hand that day was a cellphone.
你被捕时身上没有手♥机♥啊
You didn't get arrested with a cellphone.
从我手中被撞掉了
It got knocked out of my hand.
肯定被偷了或者掉进地铁格栅里了
Must have been stolen or kicked into a subway grate.
我有社会公正
I have a master's degree in Social Justice
和社区发展学硕士学位
and Community Development.
我想和执法部门合作
I was trying to work with law enforcement.
我看到了你对着布莱克警长大喊的照片
I saw the picture of you screaming in Sergeant Blake's face.
你就是这样和执法部门合作吗
Is that you working with law enforcement?
去年警方杀了超过100名手无寸铁的黑人
Last year, police killed over 100 unarmed black people,
是白人的五倍
five times the number of unarmed whites.
我该怎么干说悄悄话吗
What was I supposed to do, whisper?
有时声音一大有理也变没理了
Sometimes when you shout, the message gets lost.
我们要是不发声他们就无视我们
And when we sit quietly in our place, they ignore us.
"他们"
"They?"
把白人归为一个整体
Reducing white people to a monolith
还挺种族歧视的
sounds a little like racism to me.
不是种族歧视是愤怒
Not racism, anger.
在全球这种情况下
State of the world today,
所有黑人都该有点怒气
all black people should have some.
整场运动都支持你继承了你
A whole movement agrees with you, grew from what you started. 我为之骄傲
I'm proud of that.
很高兴能启发他人
Glad to be an inspiration.
主要是为我女儿
For my daughter, most of all.
她多大
How old is she?
苏菲刚7岁了
Sophie just turned 7.
我每两周能见她一次
I get to see her every other week.
我进来以后只和她相处了144个小时
Only 144 hours with her since I've been in here.
她启发了我
She's my inspiration.
从她出生的一刻开始我知道我要改善世界
Soon as she was born, i knew I had to make the world better
这样我就不用时刻担心女儿的安危了
so I don't have to worry about my daughter's safety every second. 这就是母亲
Welcome to motherhood.
-我儿子12岁了 -那你应该明白
- My son is 12. - Then you know.
我们必须加倍努力保护我们的孩子
We got to work twice as hard to protect our kids,
甚至是面对警♥察♥
from the cops, even.
我以我女儿的性命向你保证
On my little girl's life, I swear to you,
我没杀那个女人
I did not kill that woman.
谢谢
Thanks.
让我猜猜小杯咖啡和枫浆饼
Let me guess -- small coffee and a maple scone.
没错
That's right.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks.
我总算知道是谁一直给我巨额小费了
Now I know who's been leaving all the monster tips.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就像是脸书上的信息在这些屏幕炸开一样
It's like Facebook exploded across all these monitors.
我正在梳理集♥会♥当天人们在所有社交媒体上I'm combing through every social-media platform
上传的信息
for user uploads of the rally.
图像数据能表明照片拍摄的时间和地点
EXIF data tells me when and where they were taken.
然后图像拼接软件发挥作用
Then the photo stitching software goes to work,
把这些图像中的重叠信息拼接到一起
merging images into a mosaic of overlapping tiles.
虚拟定位
A virtual location.
等图像拼接结束
When the photo stitch is done,
我们应该能全方位掌握
hopefully, we'll have a 360 view
布莱克警长被射杀时的影像
of the moment Sergeant Blake was shot.
波尔莎·威廉姆斯的审判是公正的
Porscha Williams got a fair trial.
作为此案的控方
And as the prosecutor who handled the case,
我不喜欢你暗示我并非如此
I don't appreciate you insinuating otherwise.
我只是想...
I'm just trying to --
指控我因为"白人特权"妨碍司法公正
Accuse me of perverting justice for the "White Cause"?
因为我把她关进监狱就说我种族歧视
Call me a racist for putting her in jail?
我以前在黑帮调查组当过助理地检官
I used to be an ADA in the gang unit,
所以我能明白你的感受
so I can relate to what you're going through.
你为什么把庭审转移到奥尔巴尼
So why did you move trial to Albany?
市长不希望种族暴♥乱♥
Mayor didn't want race riots
影响他最近刚恢复的形象
dirtying up his recently scrubbed image.
那全是白人的陪审团呢
And the all-white jury?
奥尔巴尼非裔美国人的比重
It's just that Albany has a greater percentage
可比纽约要大
of African-Americans than New York City.
他们没钱履行陪审团义务又不是我的错
Not my fault they couldn't afford to show up for jury duty.
你劝退了三名有色陪审员
You excused the three people of color who did.
这涉嫌只因种族拒绝陪审员
That's a potential Batson problem.
那是合法的提前取消
Those were legitimate pre-empts.
你向陪审团暗示波尔莎的政♥治♥主张具有传播性You suggested to the jury that Porscha's politics were contagious, 将她定罪对社区安全至关重要
that convicting her was crucial to keeping their neighborhood safe. 你真当过地检官吗
You sure you used to be a D.A.?
我把杀害警♥察♥的凶手送进了监狱
I put a cop killer in jail.
你利用了陪审团的恐惧
By playing on the jury's fear.
作为控方我的职责是胜诉
My job as a prosecutor is to win.
仅仅如此
End of story.
为什么这个过程既有趣
How can this process be simultaneously amazing
又特别无聊
and unbelievably boring?
因特网的难题
Conundrum of the Internet.
我再去买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm gonna get some more coffee.
等等
Hey, hold up.
那不是查理·罗斯莫尔吗
Isn't this Charlie Rossmore?
他是看到波尔莎枪杀布莱克警长的目击证人
He's the eyewitness who saw Porscha shoot Sergeant Blake.
他为什么会在布莱克警长
What's he doing bashing a police car
被枪击的同时砸一辆警车
around the same time Sergeant Blake was shot?
他还是有可能目击枪击的
He still could have seen the shooting.
他当时在哪
Where was that taken?
离集♥会♥一个街区远
A block away from the rally.
他绝对不可能同时出现在这两个地方
There's no way he could have been there and there simultaneously. 查理·罗斯莫尔
So, Charlie Rossmore,
声称看到波尔莎开枪杀人并使其入狱的
the one eyewitness who saw Porscha commit the murder
目击证人
she's in prison for,
不可能看到她开枪杀人
couldn't have seen her kill anyone.
他说谎了
He lied.
剩余四天
在波尔莎·威廉姆斯的庭审中
At Porscha Williams' trial,
你作证说你看到被告
you testified you saw the defendant fire a handgun 朝纽约警局的布莱克警长开枪了
in the direction of NYPD Sergeant Blake.
没错
That's right.
那你怎么解释这张照片查理
Then how do you explain this photo, Charlie?
这张照片摄于集♥会♥附近的街角This was taken around the corner from the rally,
就在枪击发生前
just before the shooting.
你违背誓言说谎了
You lied under oath.
做伪证可是重罪
Perjury's a serious charge.
我没说谎
I didn't lie.
波尔莎·威廉姆斯杀死了那名警官
Porscha Williams murdered that police officer.
我猜你当时脑子一热
I think you got swept up in the moment,
决定刷下有钱白人优越感
decided to get your rich, white boy ya-yas out,
砸警车显威风
go Beyonce on that cop car.
然后你听到了枪响
Then you heard the shot,
跑过街角去看到底发生了什么
ran around the corner to see what's what.
-目前没错吧 -我觉得没有
- We good so far? - Oh, it's good for me.
警官的记录上提到
The officers' notes say
你由于涉嫌破坏公共设施被警方拦停
that you were stopped on suspicion of vandalism? 你突然不想参与这场斗争了
Ooh, suddenly you're not so down with the struggle.
当你看到布莱克警长躺在地上奄奄一息时
While you see Sergeant Blake dying on the ground,
就装作目击了枪击
pretend to be a witness to the shooting.
这就给了你完美的不在场证据
And give yourself the perfect alibi.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
要么我们以伪证罪逮捕你
Either you go down for perjury
要么你现在交待真♥相♥
or you come clean right now and tell us the truth.
那好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你们说得对
You're right.
我当时受到煽动狂砸那辆警车
I was swept up and I went to town on that squad car.
听到枪声我跑去看
Heard a shot, and I ran over to see.
波尔莎在地上双手被绑着
Porscha was there on the ground, hands zip-tied.
当警♥察♥因为破坏警车而逮捕我时
So when the cops grabbed me about the car...
我告诉他们我看到是波尔莎开的枪
I told them that I had seen Porscha fire the shot.
所以你诬陷了波尔莎·威廉姆斯
So you lied and put Porscha Williams in prison?
我当时在为你们奋斗支持黑人斗争
I was there for your cause, supporting the black struggle. 好吧
Yeah.
我撒了谎
I lied.
好吧
All right.
你因伪证罪被捕了
Well, now you're going down for perjury.
但你不是说...
But I thought you-you said--
我也撒了谎
I lied, too.
查理·罗斯莫尔翻供了
Charlie Rossmore recanted.
他是唯一指证看到真正枪击的人
He's the only one who testified he saw the actual shooting.
但是其他证人说看到波尔莎持械
Yeah, but other witnesses say they saw Porscha with a weapon. 和他们谈谈看看他们的话是否依然可靠
Talk to them, see if they're still solid.
或者他们是否看到过手♥机♥
Or if they could have seen a cellphone.
玛克辛以警♥察♥的身份通知死者丈夫Maxine, notify the victim's husband
定罪调查组要重查这起案子
about CIU reopening the case, cop to cop.
你还是从卸货区走吧
Uh, you might want to go out the loading dock.
正门有很多抗♥议♥者
There's a bunch of protestors out front.
重大新闻波斯卡·威廉姆斯一案重新开审
我就觉得好像忘了什么
Knew I forgot something.
-我们还是不该... -你们俩真惬意
- We still shouldn't-- - Aren't you two cozy?
我本该介绍你的
I'd introduce you,
但我俩就是通过你认识的
but since you introduced us...
很高兴见到你内奥米
Good to see you, Naomi.
你什么时候从芝加哥过来的
When did you get in from Chicago?
今早直接从机场过来
This morning. Came straight from the airport.
你现在都这样了吗直来直往[异性恋]
That's how you're doing it these days? Straight?
看情况
Depends.
你气色不错
You look great.
没错
I do.
如果你是来告诉我
If you're here to tell me
你要重查波尔莎·威廉姆斯一案
you're taking on Porscha Williams' case,
抗♥议♥者已经捷足先登了
the protestors beat you to it.
我和内奥米有工作要做
Naomi and I have work to do.
你能把他从司法部的麻烦里解救出来吗
Can you get him out of this mess with the U.S. Attorney? 是你向丹·哈里斯袒露心声
The mess you caused by tossing him under the bus
把他推进火坑的麻烦吗
while baring your soul to Dan Harris?
应该可以
I think so.
说起来这份工作还得谢谢你呢
Thanks for the billable hours, by the way.
我去小会议室
I'll be down in the small conference room.
你的助手安排我去那里
Your assistant set me up there.
别走海斯正要走
Stay. Hayes was just leaving.
既然你来了我们应该去喝一杯内奥米
We should get a drink while you're in town, Naomi.
叙叙旧
Catch up.
好啊
I'd like that.
我知道这对你来说难以接受
I know this is difficult for you.
大多数警♥察♥会说 "对我们来说难以接受" Most cops say, "It's difficult for us."
同事的死总是令人难以接受
It's always hard when one of us goes down,
但这是你妻子
but...this was your wife.
杀害她的凶手在监狱里
And her killer's in prison.
你为什么要帮波尔莎·威廉姆斯脱罪
Why would you want to let Porscha Williams go free?
我们只是在重审定罪
We're just reviewing the conviction.
"好极了"
It's amazing.
这个高级的新部门
This fancy new unit,
没有正当理由就重查旧案
digging into old cases for no good reason.
告诉我那天发生了什么事
Tell me what happened that day.
当时我负责后方边界
I was covering the rear perimeter.
凯尔茜在封锁线前沿
Kelsey was about 20 yards ahead of me
离我大概有18米
on the containment line, right up front.
所以你能清楚地看到她
So you had a good view of her.
不可能看不到
Couldn't miss her.
那么多大个子中间站着个娇小的女人
All these big guys, one petite woman right there with them. 我听说几乎没有她应付不来的事
I heard she could handle almost anything.
凯尔茜参加过跆拳道比赛
Kelsey competed in Tae Kwon Do.
她差点就参加了奥♥运♥会
She almost made the Olympics.
凶手出现在她面前时我正看着她
I was looking right at her as that murderer got in her face.
我和其他在边界的警♥察♥听到了枪声
Me and the other cops from the perimeter, we heard the shot. 但是你没看到枪
But you didn't see the gun?
凯尔茜颈部中枪就在防弹衣上面一点
Kelsey, uh, she got hit in the neck, just above the vest. 贯穿伤
It was in and out.
我好不容易穿越人群去到她那
Fought my way over to her,
但我立即发现她已经流血过多了
but I could tell right away she was bleeding out.
我对她说我爱她
Told her I loved her.
然后她死在了我怀里
And she died in my arms.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我现在不巡逻了
I don't work patrol anymore.
高层建议我去警♥察♥总部大楼工作Higher ups suggested I move to One Police Plaza,
让我远离那些人
keep me away from those people.
"那些人"
"Those people"?
杀了我妻子的那些人
People who killed my wife.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
正如我在庭审时所说
Like I said at the trial,
我当时站在人行道上大概5米开外
I was standing on the sidewalk about 15 feet away.
刚开始没什么问题
At first, things were okay.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我听到玻璃碎了的声音
I heard glass breaking.
人们开始喊叫推搡
People started yelling, shoving.
警♥察♥和人群起了冲突非常激烈
The police went on the offensive. They got pretty rough. -警方滥用武力吗 -不可能
- Are we talking excessive force? - No way.
那些抗♥议♥者完全失控了
Those protestors were out of control.
警♥察♥一直让他们后退
And the cops kept telling them to move back,
但那个疯婆子根本听不进去
but that crazy bitch, she wouldn't budge.
一直挥舞手里的枪
She keep waving that gun in the air.
她拿的会不会是手♥机♥
Could it have been a cellphone?
不可能我对枪很了解
No. I know a gun when I see one.
她挥了十几次
Been held up a dozen times.
手♥机♥ 也许吧
Cellphone? Maybe, yeah.
那天阳光有些刺眼
The sun was kind of in my eyes.
她疯了
She was out of her mind.
一直大喊"猪都去死吧"
She was calling "Death to the pigs!"
我没听到她喊了什么
I couldn't hear what she was shouting.
她冲所有警♥察♥大喊吗
Was she yelling at all the cops
还是只针对布莱克警长
or Sergeant Blake specifically?
她冲着所有警♥察♥喊
No, she was in all the cops' faces.
我刚巧拍到了她与布莱克对峙
I just happened to take this when she was going at Blake. 我抓拍到就走了
I snapped that, then I bailed.
一看就知道会出事
You could just tell it was gonna go south.
她喊的那些话
The things she was yelling.
你说波尔莎在呼吁暴♥力♥
You're saying Porscha was calling for violence.
本就不是和平集♥会♥
Well, it was no peace rally.
我觉得她带枪
I think she brought a gun
就是因为可以杀♥警♥♥察♥而逍遥法外so she could kill a cop and get away with it.
这些照片都是抗♥议♥者和旁观者拍的
These were all taken by the protestors and bystanders.
都不需要政♥府♥
No need for Big Brother...
我们已经在监视自己了
we're already monitoring ourselves.
这张摄于凯尔茜中枪的瞬间
This is the moment Kelsey was shot.
-她根本没料到 -我中枪时也没料到
- She had no idea. - I didn't when I got hit.
-你中过枪 -在腿上
- You were shot? - In the leg.
刚开始没有任何感觉
I didn't feel anything for a few seconds,
然后突然钻心的疼
then, Whew! Pain like you couldn't believe.
这是波尔莎
Here's Porscha.
-等等那不是波尔莎 -看起来挺像的
- Wait. That's not Porscha. - It sure looks like her.
可能有人把她们俩搞混了
Like, so, like, somebody could have gotten them confused?
这女人的位置能轻易击中布莱克警长
That woman's got a clear shot at Sergeant Blake.
波尔莎也是那是她吧
So does Porscha. I mean, that's her, right?
如果我们分不清
If we're getting them confused...
目击证人也有可能认错了
The eyewitnesses could have, too.
那女人很可能是我们要找的凶手
Whoever that is...might be our killer.
剩余三天
我让纽约警局用他们高级面部识别软件
I had the NYPD run our Porscha look-alike
搜查了那个酷似波尔莎的女人
through their advanced facial recognition software,
找到了她
and we got a hit.
她叫蕾拉·本森
Meet Layla Benson.
看起来并不像啊
Not really a look-alike after all.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-她们可能是亲姐妹 -收养的姐妹吧
- I mean, they could be sisters. - Adopted sisters.
我在《撞车》里看到过同样的场景
Oh, I so remember this scene from "Crash."
等不及看泰丝把弗兰基从翻倒的车里拽出来了
I can't wait for Tess to pull Frankie from an overturned car. 众所周知跨种族的辨认很困难
Cross-racial I.D.S are notoriously difficult.
这经过科学验证了
It's been scientifically proven.
所以只要有科学支持
Oh, so as long as there's science behind it,
就可以说我们都长得很像了
it's okay to say that we all look alike?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
听起来就是这个意思
It kind of sounds like it, though.
除开这个相像理论不谈
Regardless of this new look-alike theory,
波尔莎手上的枪击残留物依然无法解释
it doesn't explain the gunshot residue on Porscha's hands. 我在设计实验证实此事
I'm setting up an experiment to test that out.
这可能也有帮助
And this might help, too.
蕾拉·本森有前科
Layla Benson's got a rap sheet.
故意伤害以及非法持有枪♥支♥ Assault, and a firearms possession charge.
无证的9毫米手♥枪♥
Unlicensed 9 millimeter.
我没参与抗♥议♥ 我只是旁观而已
I wasn't attending the protest. I was watching the protest. 这不一样
There's a difference.
当你携枪时参不参与没什么区别
Not necessarily when you're carrying a gun.
我们查了你的犯罪记录蕾拉
We pulled your rap sheet, Layla.
在跨区巴士上袭击一名女子
Assaulting a woman on a crosstown bus,
携带不法枪♥支♥
carrying an illegal firearm.
那个流浪♥女♥骂我威胁我
Homeless woman ranting in my face, threatening me.
而且那不是第一次
It wasn't the first time, either.
司机视而不见所以我自己解决了
Driver didn't do anything, so I handled it.
用无证的枪
With an unlicensed gun.
我有执照只是没意识到已经失效了
I had a license. I hadn't realized it had expired.
你为什么带枪去示♥威♥
So why'd you bring your piece to the demonstration?
事实是我去哪儿都带着枪
Truth is, I bring it everywhere.
过去五年我被抢劫三次
I've been mugged three times in the last five years.
每次都是年轻黑人
Always by young black men.
他们就像是最坏的野兽
Like the worst kind of wild animals --
叫年轻黑人"野兽"你觉得妥当吗
You're comfortable calling young black men "Wild animals"? 他们不再那么做我就不叫了
When they stop acting that way, I'll stop calling them that. 现在纽约警局吓得要命
And now the NYPD is shaking in their boots,
甚至不敢盘查
afraid to even stop and frisk.
没有合理怀疑
Yeah, well, without reasonable suspicion,
那么做是侵犯权利
it's a rights violation.
那我住在晚上能上街的
What about my right to live in a neighborhood
街区的权利呢
where I can walk down the street at night?
黑人的命也是命
Black lives matter, huh?
那我呢
What about mine?
这些都不能证明你没有开枪
Well, none of this alibis you for the shooting.
枪击发生时我摔倒了伤了腿
When the shot was fired, I hit the ground, broke my leg.
你可以先开枪再摔倒
You could have fired the shot before you went down.
那枪怎么办
And done what with the gun?
那急救人员过来时我手上就会拿着枪
It would have been in my hand when the paramedics got there. 去查查就知道了
Check it out, you'll see.
波尔莎手上枪击残留物的
Particle count of the gunshot residue
粒子数只有五十
on Porscha's hands was only 50.
五十是好是坏
Is 50 good or bad?
那么近距离射击
Shooting someone, close range like that,
枪击残留物粒子很容易超过1000
GSR particles could easily top 1,000.
但这还是枪击残留物
But it's still gunshot residue.
但那种程度
But at -- at that level,
可能是在巡逻车上受到了污染
it could be contamination from her time in the patrol car.。

相关文档
最新文档