The Losers《失败者(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

对不起我没法给你那种情报
Look I'm sorry, I just can't give you that kind of information. 别的都没问题单单这个我做不到
I'll do anything else. I just can't do that.
我不能背叛我的国家我也不会
I can't betray my country. I won't.
这个国家给了我一切
This country gave me everything.
天啊别让他过来
Oh, god. Just keep him away from me.
求求你了别让他过来
Please. Don't let him near me.
噢不天啊
Oh, no! Oh, God!
来吧宝贝儿放松点让我哥斯拉好好疼你吧
Come on, baby. Just relax into it. Let Godzilla do his thing.
拜托这太无厘头了你到底来不来
Come on. This is wrong on so many levels. You in or not?
再被出一次老千吗
And get cheated again?
什么不狗子就算会说谎
What? No, the Pooch may lie,
狗子就算会偷东西狗子就算会
the Pooch may steal, the Pooch may--
用第三人称称呼自个儿吗
Refer to himself in the third person?
有时会但狗子绝不会骗人
Occasionally. But the Pooch won't cheat.
好吧狗子可以放心了我只担心美洲狮
Well, the Pooch can relax. I was worried about Cougar.
没错不叫的狗才咬人呐
Yeah, right. It's always the quiet ones.
什么就跟抓捉迷藏一样简单先手必胜
What? It's blind man's bluff. High card wins.
哪有人能出老千呐
How in the hell can a man cheat you?
抓牌了
Cards.
我觉得我摸着好牌了肯定是好牌
Feel like I got something here. I got something.
Q K J Q K J 好吧
Queen, King, Jack. Queen, King, Jack. All right.
一二三走着
One, two, three, go.
简森技术及通讯员
Jensen, Comms & Tech
美洲狮远程终结者
Cougar, Long-range Eliminations
狗子司机及重炮手
Pooch, Transpo&Heavy Weps
我有预感这肯定是张好牌
I got a great, great feeling about this one.
洛可爆破手及战术专家
Roque, Demo&Tactical
你老妈昨晚肯定有预感
Your mama had a great feeling last night.
又拿老妈说事儿
Oh, that was a mama joke.
怎么好吧
What? All right.
行咱们来赌一把
Okay, it's a game.
没问题我跟
All right, I will raise you.
你会后悔的
You don't wanna do that.
-从那个洪都拉斯将军身上搜刮来的吧 -对
- Got this piece off that Honduran General? - Yes. 你猜怎么着我跟定了
Guess what? I'm definitely in.
-走着瞧 -好吧
- Let's go. - All right.
哇噢
Whoa!
-怎么不分我一把 -你到底有几把刀
- Should even me up. - How many do you have? 到底什么情况
What is going on here?
阿狮到你了
Coug, it's your bet.
失败者们
Hey, losers!
是时候了
It's time.
克雷执行官
Clay, Operational Control
玻利维亚
咱的目标是个叫法蒂尔的毒贩和军♥火♥商We got a drug and arms dealer named Fadhil...
他在圣母河流域开了个
...running a homegrown terrorist assembly
山寨恐♥怖♥主♥义♥作坊line out by the Madre De Dios river basin.
找到目标定位坐标
We find it, we paint it for a
一发激光制导炸♥弹♥就能完事
laser-targeted bomb, we get the hell out.
干净利落不留痕迹
No muss, no fuss.
这点破事儿也用的着咱们
For that, they need us?
你就想去跟50个拿AK的干架是不
You'd rather take on 50 dudes with AK's?
好了我发现法蒂尔先生了
All right, I got eyes on Monsieur Fadhil.
该咱们闪亮登场了伙计们
Showtime, fellas.
你们冲吧请叫我米开朗琪罗[忍♥者神龟]
Go ahead and call me Michelangelo.
落踢这里是弹球请求轰炸
Dropkick, this is pinball. Request fire mission.
目标已制导完毕你们可以
The target is lased, and you are clear
由北向南进行轰炸完毕
to make a launch from north to south. Over.
收到弹球目标已锁定
Roger, Pinball, target acquired and locked.
请注意预计轰炸时间八分钟后
Be advised, eta fireworks, zero eight mikes.
收到我们会带上耳塞的
Roger, we'll break out the earplugs.
头儿
Boss?
他们利用孩子来运毒
They're using kids as mules.
-报告 -目标地出现儿童
- Call it in. - We have children at target site.
重复一遍目标地点发现儿童请指示
Repeat, we have eyes on children at target site. Please advise. 了解任务不变
Acknowledged. Maintain position.
任务不变他说什么呢
Maintain position? What is he talking about?
我们强烈建议取消轰炸行动
We strongly recommend canceliation of payload delivery.
你们的命令不变准备撤退
Your orders stand. Prep for extraction.
美洲狮
Cougar.
落踢这里是弹球
Dropkick, this is Pinball.
装备出现严重系统故障
Equipment has suffered catastrophic system faliure.
请求中断任务
I am calling an on-site abort.
好吧那真是太傻了
Well, that was just stupid.
你是任务负责人吗
Is this mission controller?
我是马♥克♥思♥ 克雷上校
This is Max, Colonel Clay.
通讯中不用真名这是个加密军事频道
No one uses names on comms. This is a secure military channel. -真的吗 -该死的听我说
- Really? - Goddamn it, listen to me.
现场出现了儿童
There are children on site.
你以为我不知道吗
And you think I didn't know that?
你们一制导我们就锁死了坐标
We locked coordinates the moment you painted.
投弹任务将按时进行
Delivery will occur on schedule.
-好好享受吧 -你不能
- Have a super day. - You can't--
操简森直接呼叫飞机让他们取消
Shit! Jensen, contact the plane directly. Call an abort.
我试过了他在干扰通讯信♥号♥♥ 我也无能为力I'm trying. He's jamming us. There's nothing I can do.
我们一定有办法的
There's something we can do.
好吧这样咱们五个冲进去
All right, here it is. Five against the fortress.
咱们大概还有约摸八分钟吧
We got maybe, what, eight minutes before
然后空袭会把一切焚烧殆尽
an airstrike sets the world on fire.
大把时间
Plenty of time.
我来开车
I'll drive.
还真和50个拿AK的干起架来了
Us against 50 dudes with AK's, huh?
简森狗子搞辆车给孩子们坐其他人五分钟内撤离
Jensen, Pooch, get a truck for the kids. Rest, out in five.
距离空袭只剩四分多种了小妞们
Airstrike in four and change, ladies!
四分钟后在集♥合♥点碰头跟我来
Be out in four. Rally point. On me.
距离目标还有三分钟
Three minutes to target.
快走快出去来吧孩子们
Come on, let's go! Out you go. Come on, kids.
我弟弟还在楼上
My brother is still upstairs.
好吧你先跟他走
Ok, you go there with him.
我来处理把他们带走
I got this. Get them out.
好吧跟着你们老爹咱们这边走
All right, who's your papi? Let's go this way.
走吧快咱们走
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
-不是吧 -好吧
- No. - Yeah.
-你确定 -不然还能怎样
- Really? - Why not?
-你行吗 -当然
- Can you? - Of course.
好吧
Okay.
女士们
Ladies.
快上车快上车
Up you get. Up you get.
克雷我们救出了孩子两分钟后集♥合♥点见Clay, we got the kids. Rally point, two minutes.
马♥克♥思♥派你来的吧
Max sent you, didn't he?
就因为我不愿参加他那个疯狂的计划
I won't commit to his crazy plan and he does this.
这事儿好办
I'm gonna make this real easy for you.
你放了他我就绕你不死
You let him go, I let you live.
过来孩子走过来
Come here, son. Come here, son. Walk to me.
好孩子
Attaboy.
克雷快出来咱们马上得撤
Clay, get the hell out. We gotta go, now.
要知道他也会杀了你
He'll kill you too, you know.
目标已锁定剩余二十秒
Target is locked. T minus 20 seconds.
你在里头磨蹭什么喝咖啡吗
Oh, you stop for coffee in there?
这爆♥炸♥范围有多大
What kind of blast radius we looking at?
好吧狗子你得再开快一点儿
Okay, Pooch, I need you to make this bus go a little faster. -大家伙儿快抓稳 -就现在
- Everybody, hold on to something. - Like right now!
我能稳住
I got it, I got it!
看着点狗子
There we go, Pooch!
弹球这里是3号♥直升机准备撤离
Pinball, this is chopper 3. Prepare for extraction.
我最喜欢咱彻底交火的那一段
My favorite part was when we were completely on fire.
但是那段枪战那才叫来劲
But the shootout, that was good times.
就在那儿
There she blows.
干得漂亮
Well done.
咱们走吧
Let's go, let's go.
-好了大伙儿一起上 -走吧
- All right, everyone together. - Come on, let's go.
快跑这就对了
There you go. Good job.
先生你们的队员不能和他们
Sir, there's not enough room
一块上来没位置了
for your team and them.
那就让他们上吧
Then it's them.
好的走吧
All right, here we go.
小心别磕着头
Watch your heads.
带着你的小熊一定要保护好他好吗
You keep your bear. You keep him safe. Okay?
再见带他们走吧
Adios. Get them out of here.
真是群小可爱
Those are some cute little buggers.
希望他们撑到军事法庭
Hope they make it to the court martial.
什么声音你们听见了没
What is that? You hear that?
伙计们这可不妙
Guys, this is bad.
马♥克♥思♥ 我是眼镜蛇1号♥ 已锁定大盗Max, Cobra one, Bandit locked.
了解
Understood.
眼镜蛇1号♥ 干掉大盗
Cobra one, kill Bandit.

No!
死的本该是我们
That's supposed to be us.
在美国大使♥馆♥门前
Protests today in front of the american
爆发了示♥威♥游♥行♥ 以暴♥力♥回应embassy, a violent response...
在军事行动中
...to the deaths of 25 bolivian
遇难的25名玻利维亚儿童
children killed during the operation.
请听我开诚布公
Let me be perfectiy clear.
这些人绝非受命于
In no way were these men acting under
美国当局
orders from the U.S. Government.
死亡
就连葬礼都没有吗
Is there gonna be some kind of ceremony for them?
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
我爱你妈咪你真美
I love you, mommy. You're so pretty.
我爱你妈咪
I love you, mommy.
你搞什么呢不不不
What are you doing? No, no, no!
-天啊他会被宰了的 -快上
- Jeez. He's gonna get murdered. - Come on, come on, come on.
这太恶心了我正式被咱俩恶心到了
This is disgusting. All right, I'm officially disgusted by us.
-而且你又赌输了 -咱俩又输了
- And you lost again. - We lost again.
-不是你下的注 -是你给的钱
- No, you put the bet down. - You gave me the money.
没错我可是傻到家了
Yeah, and that was stupid of me, wasn't it?
说真的这还能再脏点吗
I mean, could this get any more sleazy?
要是咱们开始喝酒的话
I suppose if we started drinking.
你还没喝酒吗
You're not--? You're not drinking?
来吧放他进来
Come on, get him in there!
谢谢
Thank you.
我在网上找到一个人
I found a guy online
说可以卖♥♥给我们马♥克♥思♥的情报who says he can trade intel on Max for cash.
-咱只要赚点小钱就行 -咱们一无所有
- All we gotta do is make a little money. - We don't have money.
咱不会真傻到给某个
We're gonna go paypal-ing some kid in
宅在地下室的小骗子的支付宝打钱吧
a basement who's most likely lying?
你当时也在场你很清楚那个人是想杀了咱们
You were there. You know the man tried to kill us.
那个人确实杀了咱们克雷
The man did kill us, Clay.
不咱们得团结一心这个任务还没完呢
No, we gotta stay focused. All right? On the mission.
赚钱买♥♥干净的护照
Get money, get clean passports, get back
神不知鬼不觉地溜回美国海岸
to stateside without anybody noticing.
我们甚至都不知道他长什么样
Didn't even see what he looks like.
我们听过他说话
We heard his voice.
所以他一定真有其人
A man with a voice is a man with a throat.
拜托克雷好好打量打量
Come on. Clay, just look around you.
你真以为我们有能力去和
Do you think we're in a position to
什么中情局的超级特工较量吗
actually take on some CIA super spook?
-洛可 -你这如意算盘打得真精
- Roque. - It's a hell of a plan.
我倒有个点子狗子可以摆个摊子卖♥♥玉米卷You know what? Pooch can set up over there by the taco stand. 而简森可以建个妓♥女♥网络
Jensen can set up communications right there by the hookers. -上尉 -打住
- Captain. - Yo! Yo.
你已经不再是个军人了
You're not a soldier anymore.
你不是军人了懂吗
You're not a soldier. All right?
克雷老天在上他们不听你的了
Clay, for Christ's Sakes, you're losing the men.
-他们挺好的 -好吧那我不听你的了懂吗
- The men are fine. - Yeah, well, you're losing me. All right?
他赢了我们输了把我们弄回家
He won, we lost. Just get us home.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
你的牛排如何
How's your steak?
挺肥
Meaty.
想咬一口吗
You want a bite?
待会再"咬"吧
Maybe later.
好啊
Okay.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
放松点儿老爹
Relax, papi.
我看着很紧张兮兮吗
Do I not look relaxed?
那是
No.
要不咱们去放松一下
Think we can change that?
哇噢简直是女孩儿的天堂
Wow, it's everything a girl can dream of.
有洗手间吗
Do you have a bathroom?
没有我特意要了这房♥间
No, I specifically requested the only hotel room in the world... 全世界唯一没有浴室的房♥间
...that doesn't have a bathroom.
你是存心想拒绝我吗
Are you trying to turn a yes into a no?
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你怎么来玻利维亚的
So, what brings you to Bolivia?
邮轮
Cruise ship.
我们国家实行闭关锁国
We're a landlocked country.
好吧那可是艘大邮轮
Well, it's an amazing cruise ship.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we now?
等着听你告诉我
Well, I think you were about to tell me...
你有多喜欢跟踪我
...how you enjoy following me.
你看见我了吧
You saw me, didn't you?
的确
I did.
你在商业街上肯定没看见我
I bet you didn't see me on mercado street.
我有笔生意和你谈克雷
I have a business proposition for you, Clay.
哟你那口音怎么没了
Oops. What happened to your accent?
我不想伤到你
I don't wanna hurt you.
-你有这能耐吗 -走着瞧
- You're not going to. - Oh, yes, I am.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我可以帮你找到马♥克♥思♥
I can help you find Max.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
你怎么知道我们还活着
How did you know we were alive?
我清点了直升机残骸中牙齿的数目
I counted the number of teeth ln the chopper wreckage.
而且你们也不算是狡兔三窟
Plus you guys aren't exactly subtle.
交易条件是我帮你和你的人回到美国
Here's the deal. I get you and your men back in the states. 作为回报你帮我抓到马♥克♥思♥
In exchange, you get Max for me.
-小姐这有何难 -这几乎是自杀式任务
- What's the catch, lady? - It's pretty much a suicide mission. 我凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为要是我说谎
Because if I were lying, I wouldn't have
就不会用"自杀式任务"这个词
used the words "suicide mission."
明天来这儿见我
Just meet me here tomorrow.
把你的小伙子们带上
And bring your boys.
-再见 -喂
- Goodbye. - Hey.
要是你敢骗我我就杀了你
If you're lying to me, I'll kill you.
我也很高兴见到你
It was nice meeting you too.
没错
Yes, it was.
不好意思来晚了玩具工厂有个派对
I'm sorry we're late. There was a party at the doll factory.
巴比豆的生日
It was Pepito's birthday.

Yeah.
她想在公墓碰头
So she wanted to meet in a cemetery.
不得不说真有点不祥的预感
Because that's not, like, foreboding at all.
-难不成就我注意到这件T恤 -不
- Am I the only one that sees this shirt? - No.
这是我侄女儿的足球队
Oh, it's my niece's soccer team.
八岁及以下组我查了她们的积分
Eight and under. I checked their scores online and I--
怎么
What?
她们打进季后赛了
They're in the playoffs.
你对她有什么想法
What do you have on her?
除了想干♥她♥想得爆裆吗
Besides a pant-busting crush?
她的公♥司♥档案完全空白
Her company file is blank.
中情局对她下了长♥期♥追杀令还有哈马斯新芬党CIA has a standing kill order on her. As does Hamas, Sinn Fein.
基本上除了善待动物组织
Pretty much everyone with the exception
所有人都想干掉这个妞儿
of PETA wants this chick amscrayed.
你想清楚了吗因为每一回
You thinking clear on this? Because every
你搞砸都跟女人有关
time you mess up, it's because of a woman.
-你倒是说说看都有谁 -安珀
- Name one time that I-- - Amber.
安珀不是问题她老公才是
Amber's husband was the problem.
她老公又没拔枪射你
Her husband wasn't the one who shot you.
-就射中腿了嘛 -那爱玛呢
- Only in the leg. - What about emma?
这不算我没和爱玛上过床
Doesn't count. I didn't sleep with emma.
因为她在你车里放了个炸♥弹♥
Because she put a bomb in your car!
我承认这样的举措确实
I admit, that did take a little of
有损于我们感情的浪漫指数
the romance out of the relationship.
现在这个妞又蹦了出来她叫什么来着艾伊莎
Yeah. And now this chick shows up and-- what's her name, Aisha? 结果她又把我们的酒店给烧了
And well, she burns down our hotel.
我想清楚了洛可
I'm clear, Roque.
你最好想清楚因为我可不想被女孩儿干掉
Well, you better be, because I ain't getting killed by no girl.
好久没人叫过我女孩儿了
It's been a long time since anyone called me a girl.
她在你车里放炸♥弹♥吗
She put a bomb in your car?
她情绪起伏很大
She was volatile.
艾伊莎这几位是简森狗子洛可和美洲狮
Aisha, this is Jensen, Pooch, Roque, Cougar.
真的吗
Really? Heh.
先生们 97小时后马♥克♥思♥会现身迈阿密Gentlemen, in 97 hours, Max will be in Miami.
他会带着一队装甲车队
He travels in an armored column with
随行至少三十名
at least 30 private security...
全副武装的护卫
...armed to the teeth.
要是绑♥架♥总统机会没准还大些
You have a better shot at kidnapping the president.
好消息是我有能力
Good news for you is I have the power
把你们几位送回美国
to get you guys back in the U.S...
还能提供让你们满意的经费
...and fund the entire op as you see fit.
你们一抓到马♥克♥思♥ 咱们就两清
You get Max and we're square.
我们凭什么相信你
And why should we believe you?
因为在我之前
Because I'm the first person you've
你们从未见过有人相信马♥克♥思♥真有其人met who even admits he exists.
听着你们哥几个大可以呆在玻利维亚老死
Listen, you guys can all stay here in Bolivia and rot.
或者你们也可以选择回家
Or you can go home
报复那个设计你们的人
and get revenge on the man that framed you.
你们自己决定吧
It's your choice.
上校
Colonel?
别这么叫我我们不再是军人了
Don't call me that. We're not soldiers anymore.
好吧你很清楚要是我们这么干
Okay, you know that if we do this...
无疑是向中情局发动了战争
...we are waging a war against the Central Intelligence Agency.
他们先动的手
They started it.
迪拜
好吧我来猜猜
Okay, here's what I'm hearing.
你要说"不"了
I'm hearing, "No." I'm hearing,
"走吧" 还说"我很抱歉"
"Leave." I'm hearing, "I'm sorry."
-我说的没错吧 -你的要求我们办不到抱歉
- Is that what I'm hearing? - We cannot do what you ask. I'm sorry! 告诉我奈比尔是道义问题还是资金问题
Tell me, Nabil, is this a moral issue or a financiai issue?
-道德问题 -真的吗
- A morai issue. - Really?
你从道义上反对这笔交易吗
You morally object to this deal?
-对我很抱歉请你走吧 -好吧
- Yes, I'm sorry. Please, leave. - Okay,
果然不出所料
So that is what I'm hearing.
现在你给我听好听清楚了
Now I want you to listen to me, listen carefuiiy...
因为这是我的意思
...because I want you to hear this.
韦德
Wade?
这是干什么你要干什么
What is this? What are you doing?
不求你了
No, please!
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the hell was that?
你冲我点头了
You gave me the nod.
点头是让你打他脸不是把他扔下去
A hit-him-in-the-face nod, not a throw-him-off-the-roof nod. -我以为是你的意思 -最多...
- I thought that's what you wanted. - At most...
最多也就是让你砍他根手指头
...at most, that was a break-his-fingers nod.
天啊韦德那人可是个科学天才
Jesus, Wade. The man was a scientific genius.
他的体重确实会引发某些冲动
Granted, his weight signaled certain impulse-control issues... 但也不至于把他从57楼扔下去吧
...but that's no reason to throw his fat ass off 57 floors.
对不起
Sorry.
我刚说你的行为很过分
I think I speak for everyone here when
也是说给在场的人听的
I say your actions were excessive.
没错真是令人惋惜
And yes, more than just a little wasteful.
但好像确实有点预期效果
But then, it does seem to have had the desired effect.
-这样吧下一个扔拜蒂 -不不要等等
- I'll tell you what, throw Baidy off next. - No, please. Wait.
我们和已故同事道德观不同
We have a different moral perspective than our late colleague. 我要一个用来测试四个投入使用
I need one to test and four to use.
四个史努克
Four snukes?
远程引爆的公文包核炸♥弹♥ 出自《南方公园》那得要大笔资金
We would need much money.
钱不是问题
You will have much money.
诺加利斯
美墨边境城市
欢迎回到活人世界
Welcome back to the land of the living.
你们想怎么开始
How do you wanna begin?
先去热身一下
We're gonna go bird hunting.
音速毁灭仪器也就是我们熟知的史努克
It's a sonic de-materializer. Better known as a snuke.
21世纪的绿色恐怖武器
For the 21st-century green terrorist.
纯粹破坏
Pure destruction.
没有污染
No pollution.
那咱把这些卖♥♥给谁
So who are we selling them to?
中国极端分子巴勒斯坦解放阵线
Chinese extremists, the PLF,
该死的法国巴斯克人我不在乎
the frigging French Basques, I don't care,
只要有人肯出价也敢用
as long as they have the right price and are willing to use it.
不存储不威慑
No stockpiling, no deterrence.
就像是把手♥枪♥给个六岁的孩子韦德
It's like giving a handgun to a 6-year-old, Wade.
管它结果怎么样
You don't know how it's gonna end...
能赚钱就行
...but you're pretty sure it's gonna make the papers.
又会引发一场战争
Another war.
你喜欢什么韦德
Well, what do you believe in, Wade?
我猜是猎枪和大奶♥子♥
I'm guessing shotguns and big titties.
我也喜欢空中表演和啤酒
I also enjoy air shows and beer.
我们在拯救国家韦德
We're saving the country, Wade
这有利于美国
...doing something for the benefit of the united States of America. 我生在魁北克
I was born in Quebec.
好那我们就是在拯救北美
Okay. Then we're saving North America.
不好意思
Oops. Sorry.
把你的枪给我韦德
Let me have your weapon, Wade.
新墨西哥州
1号♥总部我是骑士415
Base 1, this is cavalier 415!
我们与一辆民用汽车相撞
We've been in a collision with a civilian vehicle.
卡菲死亡弗里曼伤势严重
Carvey's dead and Freeman's hurt real bad.
我们急需空疗救援
We need medevac immediately.
他有孩子 1号♥总部他可是有孩子的啊
He's got kids, base 1, he's got kids!
烂透了
That sucked.
-骑士415 收到 -得了简森你就这点能耐吗
- Roger, cavalier 415. - Come on, Jensen. You're better than that. -我们已派出直升机坚持住 -他有孩子
- We're scrambling a chopper. Hang in there. - He's got kids. 太假了
So contrived.
我本来最擅长演戏了是吧洛可
I used to be good at that. Right, Roque?
-闭嘴 -谢谢
- Shut up. - Thanks, man.
罗伯特·德尼罗我都不放在眼里
Robert De Niro who?
-简森闭嘴 -你才闭嘴洛可
- Jensen, shut up. - You shut up, Roque.
你是死了而我是脊髓损伤
You're dead. I'm spinal injury.
脊髓损伤还能说话死了不能说话
Spinal injury can talk. Dead can't.
闭嘴要不我真拧断你脖子
Stop talking or I'll break your neck really.
你真要开始入戏了吗
You really gotta start getting into character.
我说真的呢死人不能说话
I'm serious, man. Dead guy, no talking.
好吧
All right.
总部1号♥ 我是空疗救助D小队看到骑士415了Base 1, this is Medevac Delta. We have visual on cavalier 415. 来吧
Here we go.
好了伙计我们会尽快帮你治疗
All right, buddy, we'll get you patched up in no time.
我的天啊你好
Oh, my god. Hi.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
准备好了就射击美洲狮
Fire when ready, Cougar.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你们刚刚被劫机了伙计们
You've just been chopper-jacked, fellas.
我的野鹅在哪儿
Where's my wild goose?
全球定位系统吗
The GPS?
拿到了
Got it!
你有见过这么靓的急救人员吗
Have you ever seen an EMT look like this?
搞毛哥们居然公然开始勾搭人家了
Really, bro? "Hi, what's your name?"
"我腿没了但还是想跟你约会"
"I have no legs, but I wanna take you on a date?"
阿简
Yo, J.
克雷说"别叫我上校" 你有何感想
What do you think is up with all this "Don't call me colonel" stuff? 典型的迷失自我的表现
It's classic loss of identity.
克雷只有靠军衔与职位来找寻自我
Clay defined himself by his place in military structure...
那是他衡量好坏的方法
...his way of measuring the good he did.
没有那些他就只能和我们一样
Without it, he's just another loser like the rest of us.
你知道吗猫可以发出上千种声音
You know cats can make a thousand different sounds...
而狗只能发出十种声音
...and dogs can only make ten?
猫这种动物信不过
Cats. Not to be trusted.
帮帮忙别再唠叨这些了
Okay, do me a favor and never repeat that.
行吗我们都准备好了
Okay? We're all set.
对于好偷的家伙来说
Ready to take a giant step for...
这招可是一大进步啊
...guys who like to steal stuff, I guess.
-射击 -发射喽
- Hit it. - Showtime.
漂亮
Beautiful.
-那是枚火箭 -让他们白追踪一通去吧
- Now, that's a rocket! - Let them chase that.
是枚火箭哟
That is a rocket!
-靠 -看到了吗
- Wow, shit! - Did you see that?
空疗救助D小队这是1号♥总部
Medevac Delta, this is base 1.
-我的天 -我是黑版麦基弗叫哥黑基弗
- Oh, my god. - I'm the black Macgyver. Blagyver.
加拿大动作明星
-报告情况完毕 -该走了
- What's your situation? Over. - Time to move.
你的家乡在哪儿
Where're you from originaiiy?
北非的荒野
The wilds of Northern Africa.
哇那里肯定...
Wow, so that must've been...
漫天黄沙
...sandy.
你有什么爱好吗
Do you have any hobbies?
小时候我收集人耳朵
When I was little, I collected human ears.
好时候
Good times.
不过
But it's--
不不不伙计听着
No, no, no, my friend, listen.
燃气涡轮发电机有个强迫整流装置
A gas turbine generator running a force-fed rectifier unit. 把它跟燃料箱接在一块那就成了
Hook it up to the fuel tank and...we're in the game.
生命中很少有东西
There are few things in life that liberal
是胶带解决不了的
application of duct tape can't solve.
小型武器会造成伤害吗
Are small arms gonna be a problem?
没问题不用操心
It's taken care of. Thanks.
这倒让我想起个问题艾伊莎
Which brings me to my question, Aisha.
-你抓马♥克♥思♥有何目的 -洛可
- What do you want with Max? - Roque.
不她的任务已经完成了
No. She did her part.
对吧
All right?
我们到家了我是说我们可以一走了之
We got home. I mean, we could walk right now.
-没错但我们做过交易 -去你的交易
- You can, but we made a deal. - Fuck deais, okay?
你是跟克雷做的交易
You made a deal with Clay.
我要知道你的答案
I want answers.
马♥克♥思♥想购买♥♥新生代武器Max is trying to buy next-generation weapons.
我不知道他有什么阴谋
I don't know the endgame.
我只知道只要马♥克♥思♥对某样东西
What I do know is when Max takes an
产生兴趣代价就是死人
interest in something, peopie die...
世界权力分布也会被重写
...and world maps get redrawn.
放屁你真觉得自己能摆平他吗小丫头
Bullshit. Do you really think you could take him on, little girl?
不大块头你们去
No, big boy. You are.
我想我还是现在就杀了她克雷
I think I'm just gonna kill her right now, Clay.
-你不会杀了她 -是吗
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
我不逃也不躲你要断了自己的资金来源随你便
I'm right here. You wanna shoot your bankroll, go right ahead.
洛可
Roque.
洛可
Roque.
好吧你跟我们一起只要有一点陷阱的迹象
Okay, you stay with us, but if anything smells like a trap... 老子就崩了你的脑袋还算公平吧
...I get to put a bullet in your skull. Does that sound fair? 很好玩才是
That sounds fun.
跟我爸妈吵架似的
Sounds like my parents.
-我知道你不会杀了她 -今天不杀而已
- I knew you weren't gonna shoot her. - Not today.
迈阿密
西南周边安全
Southwest perimeter secure.
装上咱们走
Load and go.
咱的目标马♥克♥思♥就在那儿That's the prize. That's where Max is.
好吧我真希望他没看到咱
Yeah, I sure hope he doesn't see us
坐在这辆香蕉黄色的烂车里
in this bright yellow banana pinto.
你的意思是被人看到坐在美国经典车里
Trying to say that you're embarrassed
很尴尬吗
to be seen in an American classic?
这车哪门子经典了
This is an American classic?
好吧
All right.
咱们走
Here we go.
让我们看看你的能耐
Let's see what you got.
漂亮
Good shot.
克雷安全带呢哥们
Clay, where are the seatbelts, bro?
咱不需要安全带
We don't need seatbelts.
引力会把你控制在座位上
The g-forces will hold you in your seat.
简森收到信♥号♥♥了吗Jensen, are we wired?
马♥克♥思♥在西侧路线Max is westbound.
顺便这热狗真好吃
And these hot dogs are delicious.
这车可真不乖
This is not a sweeet car.
这是辆经典车
This is a classic.
没错这是辆经典款屎车
Yeah, this is a classic piece of shit.
快点退后挪开那辆车
Come on, back up! Move that car!
领头车被攻击了给我个出口
Lead vehicie has been hit. Give me the exits.
南侧和北侧都被堵了
Northbound and southbound are blocked.
我们正在疏通
We're trying to clear now.
下车
Dismount.
围着车组成环形防卫圈
Form a defensive perimeter around the package. 给他们提提神
This will wake them up.
戴上面具
Masks on!

Oh, shit.
狗子
Pooch?
开火把它打下来
Open fire! Shoot it down now!
好了来吧
All right, here we go.
帅哥们
God! Dud!.
我们遭到袭击需要支援
We are under attack. We need backup.
好慢点再往右边点。

相关文档
最新文档