二人旅游英语情景对话_0

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

二人旅游英语情景对话

随着我国旅游事业的大规模发展,旅游英语在促进中西方旅游发展、文化交流方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。整理了二人旅游英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

A:Vancouver is the third largest city in Canada.

温哥华是加拿大第三大城市。

B:Would you please tell me what places are worth visiting?

能不能告诉我有哪些值得参观的地方?

A:There are many famous places such as Robson Street, Stanley Park, Gastown, Lion Gate Bridge, The Vancouver Art Gallery, and The Canadian Crafts Museum.

有很多著名的景点。比如罗伯森街、斯坦利公园、盖斯镇、狮门大桥、温哥华艺术馆和加拿大工艺博物馆。

二人旅游英语情景对话二A:Have you been to the Queen Street West?

你去过皇后西街吗?

B:No. What is that street charming for?

没有,皇后西街有什么魅力呢?

A:You can find the most fashionable restaurants there.

And also you can see the galleries, antique shops and the ballrooms.

在那儿你可以看到最时尚的餐厅,还有画廊、古董店和舞厅。

二人旅游英语情景对话三A:Toronto is really a lovely place to visit.

多伦多真是一个参观旅游的好地方。

B:What attracts you most?

什么最吸引你呢?

A:The Old Town, the Distillery Historic District, the Financial District and Underground City, everything is so attractive.

老城区、古酿酒厂区、金融区以及地下城一切都很有吸引力。

二人旅游英语情景对话四A:This is a very beautiful statue. What's it called?

这尊雕塑真美。它叫什么名字?

B:It's called 'Endless Love'. It was a gift from a sister city in Australia for the 100th anniversary of the city.

它叫“无尽的爱”。它是城市百年华诞的时候,澳大利亚的一个友好城市赠送的礼物。

A:100th anniversary? When was that?

百年华诞?什么时候?

B:Just two months ago. There were very big celebrations and there was a spectacular fireworks display. I took part in the great parade myself.

就是两个月前。那时有很多盛大的庆祝活动,还有一个壮观的焰火晚会。我还参加了大游行呢。

A:Sounds real good. It's a pity that I missed that.

听起来真不错。真可惜我没赶上。

B:Yes. We all loved the celebration of our city's birthday. It made the people feel so proud of our city.

是啊。我们都喜欢庆祝自己城市的生日。它让市民们感到非常自豪。

相关文档
最新文档