关于保护动物的英语短剧

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

没有买卖就没有杀害英语短剧——Made by Hanxu (旁白:如果有一天,地球上只有人类,我们会不会寂

寞的流泪?

(Narrator: if one day, the earth is only human live ,will we cry because we are lonely?

一天,一个爸爸带着女儿逛街,他们进了一家购物中心One day, a father with his daughter go shopping, they go to a shopping center)

A售货员:欢迎光临,看一下我们热卖的商品吧Clerk: welcome,please see our hot goods.

女儿:我想妈妈需要一件生日礼物

Daughter: I thingk mom needs a birthday gift

爸爸:是的,你们这里都有什么

Dad: Yes, what dou you have

B售货员:看一下这件帽子吧,这件帽子非常适合寒冷的冬天,小姐,您可以戴上它

Salesman: look at this hat, the hat is very suitable for cold winter, miss, you can wear it

女儿:好柔软

Daughter: so soft

爸爸:它看上去……

Dad: it looks......

A售货员:是的,先生,这可是真的皮草,非常时尚流行

Clerk: Yes, sir, it's really fur, very fashion

女儿:什么?

Daughter: what?

B售货员:它是不是看上去可像一只熊猫呢?是的,它是熊猫的近亲,一种小熊猫,非常稀有昂贵

Clerk: Does it looks like a panda? Yes, it is a kind of panda,which is very rare and expensive

爸爸:这是违法的吧

Father: This is illegal.

A售货员:不可能,先生

Salesman: impossible, Mr.

女儿:爸爸,这件礼物不适合我们

Daughter: Dad, this gift is not suitable for us.

B售货员:可以优惠的

Salesman: We can discount

爸爸:算了

Dad: Forget it.

女儿:我饿了,爸爸

Daughter: I'm hungry, Dad

爸爸:看,呢里有家餐厅

Dad: look, there is a restaurant

(他们朝餐厅走去)

(They walk to the restaurant) 女服务生:欢迎光临,我可以为你做些什么Waitress: welcome, what can I do for you

爸爸:你想吃什么,宝贝?

Dad: what do you want, honey?

女儿:呃

Daughter: uh

男服务生:为什么不品尝一下我们的特色菜呢?质优价廉哦。

Waiter: why not try our specials? High quality and low price .

爸爸:你们的招牌菜是什么呢?

Dad: what is your specialty?

女服务生:我们有清蒸蛇肉,红焖熊掌,还有……Waitress: we have steamed snake meat, braised bear's paw, and......

女儿:停下

Daughter: stop

爸爸:这些是野生动物,为什么你们要把它们端上餐桌?

Dad: These are wild animals, why do you put them on the table?

男服务生:先生,我们还有香辣狗肉,狗不是野生动物Waiter: Sir, we have a spicy meat, dogs aren’t wild animals 女儿:可是狗是我们的朋友,我不要吃掉小狗Daughter: but the dog is our friend, I don't eat dog

女服务生:的确,可是

Waitress: Yes, but

男服务生:先生,要不要考虑其他的食物

Waiter: Sir, would you like to consider other food

女儿:不需要了,是不是,爸爸?小动物太可怜了Daughter: No, isn't it, dad? Small animals are too poor

爸爸:恩,我们换一家吧

Dad: Well, we change a bar

男/女服务生:欢迎下次再来

The male / female waitress: welcome to come again next time~

旁白:No sale no killing .If there is no trade, there will be no murder

相关文档
最新文档