嘻哈帝国第一季中英对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
嘻哈帝国第一季中英对照剧本
第一集
I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you going
Why you leaving so soon
Is there somewhere else that's better for you
不够稳That's not balanced.
What is love
If you're not here with me
What is love if it's not guaranteed
What is love
If it just ups and lea
我需要你唱得跟明天就要死去一样I need you to sing like you are going to die tomorrow. 好像这是你此生最后一曲Like this is the last song you will ever sing.
明白了吗You hear me?
用你的灵魂去唱Show me your soul in this music.
再来Hit it again.
I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you going
Why you leaving so soon
Is there somewhere else that's better for you
What is love
If you're not here with me
What is love if it's not guaranteed
What is love
If it just loves
你没事吧老大You okay, boss man?
还不行It's not there yet.
还不行吗Still?
邦基醒醒Bunkie, wake up.
快给我滚起来Wake your ass up!
回想一下一年前Go back in your mind to a year ago.
你刚得知你弟弟被枪杀时When you just found out your brother had been shot.
那是什么感觉How did it feel?
你去辨认尸体的时候是什么感觉How did it feel when you had to go and identify his body? 再来Hit it again.
Is there somewhere else that's better for you
What is love
If you're not here with me
What is love if it's not guaranteed
What is love
If it just ups and leaves
What is love
What is love
If you're not really sure
What is love
If it just loves
亲爱的Baby.
你这妞真是太坏了You are a bad, bad girl.
我们去甲板看看我的儿子们吧Now, let's go up on deck and see my sons. 给我来点虾吃Somebody get me some shrimp!
帮我擦嘴巴Will you wipe my face for me?
Empire state of mind
Let's go
Things are looking up
I'm ready for the night
I feel good, real good
Can't nobody hold me down
I'm gonna take advantage of
All these flashing lights
'Cause it's the best time
The best time for it
We can do it
All right now
Can't nobody
Tie me down
If you want it I got it
Tomorrow's not promised
So live inside the mo... ment
Oh, no
Tell me what are we waiting for
Tell me what are we waiting for
I wanna live inside the
看看他们Look at 'em.
Moment
你的弟弟们又秀上了Your brothers are showing off again.
Moment
他们就是这样亲爱的That's what they do, babe.
I wanna live inside the momentYo, Ma
Yo, when I was five years old
I realized there was a road at the end
Pretty girls, cars and bank rolls
Gold and platinum plaques
哈基姆居然也在表演Surprised Hakeem is performing now.
他通常只有爸爸在的时候才来劲He likes to save it for when Dad's around.
我们去找爸爸吧Let's go find Dad.
Gotta believe in yourself and gotta know your worth
I did it clean as a whistle stayed away from dirt
Ah, I told you I'mma get it
Everybody, they talkin' I dreamt about how I'm livin'
Reality was written
I put effort in my vision
That's why I hustle so hard
To be the best that ever did it
希望你准备好发表重大声明了I hope you're ready to make your big announcement.
我们走吧Here we go.
贝基安妮卡Hey, Becky. Hey, Anika.
贝基这是你今天的行程And Becky. Hey, these are for today.
谢谢好Thanks. Okay,
夹克衫线条的设计需要中午前敲定the designs for the jacket line need approval by noon,
《今夜秀》想请你去唱...and The Tonight Show wants you to sing for...
不去好Pass. Okay.
还有总统想...Uh, the President wants...
不好意思Excuse you.
我在这里呢I'm back here.
今天别闹贝基Today is not the day, Becky.
好吗Hear me?
你去看医生的情况一切都好吧Everything go okay at the doctor?
挺好的继续吧Yeah, good. Come on.
好总统要你参加Okay. Well, the President is asking
招待中国客人的国宴that you'll attend the China state dinner.
好告诉奥巴马...Okay, tell Barack that...
我去但是之后几个月我不会再去了yes, but this is the last one for the next few months.
还有这场新闻发布会结束后And after this press conference,
你把我所有的会议会面都取消I want you to cancel all my meetings.
所有的吗All of them?
对告诉我的儿子们在家里等我Yes. And tell my sons to meet me at my house.
我九岁的时候开始在费城贩毒I started selling drugs when I was nine years old in Philadelphia. 我那是为了谋生I did it to feed myself.
但当我面对枪口时...But it was the music...
是萦绕在我脑海中的音乐that played in my head that kept me alive
让我活了下来when I thought I was gonna get shot.
当我露宿街头时And it was the melodies that...
是我梦中的旋律I dreamt about that kept me warm
给了我温暖while I was sleeping in the streets.
Lyrically, I'm on point
Flowing double joint
You just a little boy, you a boy
I'm a man, you should be playing
With your toys
音乐拯救了我You see, music saved my life.
但时过境迁Times have changed, though.
网络毁掉了音乐家赚钱的能力The Internet has destroyed the musician's ability to make money, 因为我们的作品在网上可以免费下载because our work is downloaded for free online.
而那些在贫民窟里长大的And now it's impossible for the disenfranchised kids
弱势的孩子们growing up in the projects
无法像我当年那样摆脱贫穷to overcome poverty the way that I did.
我们要改变这一切We are gonna change all of that.
我在此自豪地宣布I am proud to announce
帝国娱乐公司已经正式提交申请that Empire Entertainment has filed to become
在纽约证券交易所上市a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
瑞塔拿鹰嘴豆泥来了吗Rita, did you bring the hummus?
大家好Hey, y'all.
贾马尔你那个朋友怎么样了Jamal, how's that friend of yours?
挺好的上周二你为什么没来一起吃饭Good. Why you flake on dinner last Tuesday?
实在是太忙了Schedule was crazy.
那你也该打个电话嘛I mean, but you could've called or something.
我们都做好饭等着你你也太无理了Like, we cooked and everything. That's so rude.
我忘了I forgot.
很高兴大家都来了I'm glad you're all here.
把你的臭脚从我四万美金的桌子上拿下来And get your bigass feet off my $, table!
我是用来吃饭的I eat there!
我和你们大哥一直在努力Your brother and I have been working hard
让帝国娱乐成为上市公司to turn Empire into a publicly traded company.
上市的好处之一Now part of us going public
就是能确保这公司会代代相传means ensuring a legacy for this company,
可现在你们中根本没有一个人准备好and right now it seems none of you are prepared
在我身后接手to take over after I'm gone.
虽然那不是今天或明天就会发生的事Now, it won't happen today, nor tomorrow...
但我会尽快开始培养接班人but I will start grooming someone soon.
而且只会是你们三个中的一个And it can only be one of you.
什么情况这是要上演《李尔王》吗What is this, we... we King Lear now?
随你怎么说小鬼Call it what you want, smartass,
但是接下来几个月...but over the next several months...
等等你这话什么意思Wait, wait. What are you saying?
我们要竞争角逐公司未来的继承人吗We're all in competition to be the future head of the company?
为了公司的生存In order for it to survive,
我需要你们中的一个黑鬼I need one of you Negroes
振作起来挑起重担to man up and lead it.
不让公司被任何人或事搞垮明白了吗And nothing or no one is going to tear it down, hear me?
我还以为不会有今天呢Thought I'd never see this day.
按手印下一页Ink. Roll it.
这应该是最后一次了Last time I'm gonna be doing this.
琦琦要回家了Cookie's coming home.
你知道我们会从You know how much money
这个孩子身上赚到多少钱吗we're gonna make off this boy?
{\an}{\fn方正黑体简体\fs\b\bord\shad\c&HFFF&}全球最成功最有影响的职业拳击推广人
你这口气好像唐·金爸爸You sound like Don King, Dad.
别说金博士的坏话Don't say nothin' bad about Dr. King.
邦基让我们单独待一会Hey, Bunkie, give us a minute.
现在吗对现在What, right now? Yeah, right now.
我要跟我儿子谈谈家族事业I need to talk family business with my son.
还记得你十一岁的时候吗儿子You remember when you were , sonny?
穿着小西装Dressing up in a little suit,
老想着进办公室trying to run into the office,
给大家帮忙接电话helping everybody, answering phones.
我在宾大期末考试的时候Even during my finals at Penn,
都回去帮你做账呢I was still coming back, doing your accounting.
为了我们公司你也是呕心沥血Put your heart and guts into this company.
你的整个人生都围绕着帝国娱乐I mean, your whole life is Empire.
你读了研究生You went on to grad school.
也教了我一些东西Taught me a few things, too.
所以我最适合掌管公司爸Which makes me the most qualified to run the company, Dad.
你不觉得And don't you think,
这是由名人效应所驱动的品牌since this is a celebritydriven brand,
所以也该由名人来运营吗it should be run by a celebrity?
我不觉得No, I don't.
我们要上市了我得好好理理头绪We're going public, Dre I got to think about all of this stuff.这场继承人的讨论和琦琦无关吧This successor talk have anything to do with Cookie?
怎么突然说起琦琦What you talking about, Cookie?
她出狱后我还没跟她联络I haven't spoken to her since she got out.
我以为你联络过了I figured you had.
琦琦出狱了吗Cookie's out?
你的工作就是知道这事It's your job to know.
我疏忽了你疏忽了Slipped by me. Slipped by you?
听我说小钞你知道她迟早是要出来的Look, Money, you knew she was gonna get out eventually.
你怎么说起琦琦了Why you starting with Cookie?
她不值一提She ain't nothin'.
从现在起From this moment forward,
我要知道她的一切动态I want to know everything she's doing.
一点不落I mean everything.
好吧All right.
小钞啊我需要万千块Oh, hey, Money, I need .
这是最后一次我发誓Oh, that's the last time, I swear.
早跟你说了没钱就不要赌I told you, if you ain't got the money, don't make the bet. 我要掌握一切动态I want to know everything.
反正他也不会选我He'd never pick me anyway.
为什么Why?
黑人社区里恐同的人很多Way too much homophobia in the black community.
都年了It's .
没人在意Nobody cares.
连橄榄球员都出柜了There's football players coming out.
反正这也不是我想要的随便了Well, I don't want it anyway so whatever.
那你想要什么Then what do you want?
你不想发唱片You don't want to release an album,
不想巡回演出you won't tour.
这辈子见的太多了Seen it my whole life.
看看我爸Hey, look at my dad.
他是个真正的艺术家That's a real artist.
本来是Well, he was.
现在他更关注销售T恤衫Now he's more concerned with selling Tshirts
手表和其他商品and watches and whatever.
喂Hello.
让我进去Let me in.
你是谁Who's this?
让我进去Let me in.
你们楼里最好有电梯Y'all better have a elevator up in here.
我脚疼My feet hurt.
进去告诉你妈我爱她Go in there and tell your mama I love her,
不许哭着回来and don't come back here crying.
你什么时候回家妈妈When you coming home, Mama?
我叫你别问这问题了I told you to stop asking me that.
你爸呢Where's your father?
他今天不来看你He's not coming to see you today.
那好吧Yeah, okay.
你在学校表现怎么样小家伙How you doing in school, little man?
朋友们都欺负我My friends are picking on me.
贝希尔偷我的午餐Bashir stole my lunch.
我不敢告诉爸爸I'm afraid to tell Dad.
他会让我打架He'll tell me to fight.
听我说Listen to me.
你与众不同You different.
懂吗Okay?
只有妈妈知道这点可是It's only something Mama knows, but
这有时会让你的生活变得艰难it's gonna make life hard for you sometimes.
可我想要你永远记住我支持你But I want you to always remember I got you.
明白吗You hear me?
过来Come here.
我支持你I got you.
好吗Okay?
她来了Hey, she's coming.
天啊怎么会Oh, my God. How?
不知道I don't know.
你给她说我们的事了吗Did you tell her about us?
还有这个Um... And this.
拿着Take that.
作为一个"皇后" 你家里可够乱的For a queen, you sure do keep a messy place.
你需要请个好保姆来What you need is a good maid up in here.
你在弄鸡肉吗You cooking chicken?
没错是炸的吗Oh, yeah, yeah. Um... Did you fry it?
不炖了不过在这边炖了No, I stewed it, but it's here this way. Stewed?
你可能觉得有点辣炖鸡Might be a little spicy for you. Stewed chicken.
不过我们喜欢这做法It's the way we like it, so, you know.
这是谁Uh, who is this?
这是迈克尔迈克尔Oh. That's Michael. Michael.
我们算是在同居Uh, we're sort of living together.
听着妈我知道你饿了Uh, look, Mommy, I know you're hungry.
亲爱的你可没告诉我Oh. Oh, honey, you didn't tell me
你在和一个墨西哥小伙交往you was dating a little Mexican.
看看"她""她"好招人喜欢Look at her. She's adorable.
对我说了"墨西哥小伙"Yeah, I said "A little Mexican."
你得请个墨西哥女佣来打扫一下You need to get La Cucaracha to clean up around here a bit.
你这是什么装束Uh, what are you wearing?
我被关进去时穿的What I got locked up in.
得赶紧换了Well, we gonna change that real quick.
你怎么没打电话给我我会去接你的And why didn't you call me? I would have picked you up.我刚出来I just got out.
表现良好提前出狱Good behavior.
好的All right, so,
那你现在要干什么what are you gonna do now?
我来拿我应得的I'm here to get what's mine.
你不能就这么进去别挡道You can't just go in there. Get your ass out of the way.
女士们先生们女王回归了Ladies and gentlemen, the queen has returned.
年过去你依旧美艳动人years later, and you are still beautiful.
你什么时候出来的So, when did you get out?
两天前Two days ago.
你真的...You really, uh...
是你的牺牲让这一切得以实现It was your sacrifice that made a lot of this possible.
我无法想象你所受的苦琦琦I can't imagine what you've been through, Cookie.
可你得知道But you've got to know
不止你一个人忍受着煎熬you're not the only one that suffered in this.
你在我服刑时跟我离婚那一刻就把我忘了You forgot about me the second you divorced me in
there.
欠我那份你还没给我You still owe me what's mine.
你在说什么What are you talking about?
半个公司Half of this company.
是我的万创立了这公司It was my $, that started this bitch.
你我都心知肚明You know it, and I know it.
我为这笔钱服了年的苦刑Did hard years for that money,
我现在想要回我那一半公司and I want half my company back.
抱歉琦琦程序不是这样的I'm sorry, Cookie, but it don't work like that.
是什么样的亲爱的It don't work like what, honey?
公司和年前我们成立时不一样了This company isn't the company that we started years ago. 事实上As a matter of fact,
我大概只持有这破公司百分之十的股份I control maybe ten percent of this damn thing.
有董事会季报证监会申报I've got a board of directors, quarterly reports, SEC filings.
最重要的是And on top of it,
我们准备上市这完全是另一码事了we're about to go public, which is a whole nother monster in itself.
上市上市是什么玩意Public? What the hell is public?
宝贝我能给你Baby, I can give you
高薪a huge salary,
但不能把半个公司送你but I can't give you half of my company.
你的你的公司吗公司不能给你Your? Your company? I can't give you any of it.
这是我的公司卢修斯This is my company, Lucious.
我... 我创立的I s...! I started this.
你别和我耍花招You need to stop playing with me.
我保证你想要的都会给你I promise you, anything you want, you can get.
每年... 五百万$ million... a year,
还有我要做艺人开发部的头儿and I want to be head of A&R.
董事会不会同意五百万的年薪The board will never approve $ million.
你去和他们谈You talk to your board.
我应该能给你谈到三百万I can get you close to $ million.
你想办法吧反正你是老板Yeah, figure it out. You the boss.
艺人开发的事不行为什么I can't do A&R. Why?
我交给别人了I have someone.
交给这个长得像哈利·贝瑞的小美妞了吗Is it little Halle Berry over here?
你别想把我扫地出门卢修斯You're not sweeping me under the carpet, Lucious.
宝贝Baby,
我们得小心...we got to make sure we take care...
小甜心Boo Boo Kitty.
Hey, Tyree, what's going on
What's up, Big Cynthia
Me and Big Time just lurkin'
You know it's ladies' night here at the club tonight
I heard
Well, we got that nookie thang contest going on
Come on now
And the girls got it going strong
I see that
No, Tyree
You can't get in on this
宝贝Hey, baby.
好了去那边All right, go in there.
快去You go.
Walked up in the club
And all the ladies got it going on
滚出去Get out of here.
She ain't worried about nobody
'Cause she's all up in her own zone
The way she move her hips
怎么了What's up?
这音乐不是我的菜I'm not competing with that sound.
And she give that man a pony ride
关了Turn it off.
As she backed him up against the wall
He can't explain this
He's full of that juice and alcohol
There she go
什么事What?
我只想看看你I just wanted to see you.
好看完了吗All right. You done?
这些年来你为什么都不接我的电话Why haven't you accepted any of my calls in all these years? 信也不回Return a letter?
我只希望你知道I just want you to know
我所做的一切都是为了你们兄弟everything I did was for you and your brothers.
我落到这个地步完全是为了你们兄弟们I ended up where I ended up for you and your brothers.
你想要奖牌吗贱人Do you want a medal, bitch?
我要你放尊重点你个小白眼狼...What I want is some respect, you little ungrateful...
She workin' that nookie thang
She workin' that thing on up
She turned it around like a silver cup
She workin' that nookie thang
你要见我You wanted to see me?
喜欢这间新场子吗How you like our new club?
还行It's all right.
看来你见过你妈了I see you've met your mama.
现在我明白了你为什么不让我和她接触Now I see why you kept me from her.
她是个发疯的畜生老爸She a psychotic animal, Dad.
我不认识那种女人I don't know that woman.
你和她脾气一样You're just like her.
想当年...You know, when, uh,
琦琦被送进监狱时法官判了年监禁Cookie got sent away, the judge told us years.
我都吓傻了Now, I was devastated.
谢谢你宝贝Thank you, baby.
我完全不知道如何抚养你们I didn't know nothing about raising y'all.
一直都是琦琦做的Cookie did all of that.
给我纸巾Give me that tissue.
谢谢Thank you.
总之朵蒂出现了疯狂爱上了我Anyway, Dottie came along, fell for me hard,
说她愿意抚养你们said she wanted to raise y'all.
你那时还不到一岁You weren't even one yet.
琦琦不希望你们去监狱看她And Cookie didn't want y'all visiting her in jail,
朵蒂也同意and that was fine with Dottie.
我想说的是...What I'm saying is...
你妈妈不是坏人your mama wasn't a bad person.
只是我们当时处境太糟糕We just was in a real bad situation, you know.
后来朵蒂阿姨发生了什么事Whatever happened to Miss Dottie?
她在街和胡桃路交叉口被枪杀了She got shot on nd and Walnut.
你做事得努力点You need to get your act together.
我在和你说话你却准备玩手机吗You gonna pull out a phone when I'm talking to you?
你让自己沉迷女色和酒But you're wasting your talents on bitches and booze.
我在写新作品你明明知道I'm working on new stuff now, and you know that.
你这辈子就没一天工作过You ain't worked a day in your life,
你也清楚这点你被宠坏了and you know that. You're spoiled.
不过我给你准备了好东西我写的歌But I got some new heat for you, some stuff that I wrote. 我们去做录制We gonna go in and record it,
再搞点宣传包装and we gonna put some candy on this thing.
懂我的意思吗You feel me?
包装Candy.
你在这干什么What you doing here?
你看起来糟透了You look a mess.
你又开始酗酒了对吗邦基You been drinking again, ain't you, Bunkie?
把脸上的东西擦了Get that mess off your face!
怎么了邦基What's going on, Bunkie?
我告诉你我怎么了I'll tell you what's going on.
卢修斯一直压着我Lucious keeping me down.
我们以前可是好兄弟And we used to be like brothers.
你明白我的意思吧You know what I'm saying?
可现在他把我当仆人看Now he treats me like I'm the butler.
你在牢里的时候是我照顾你们的孩子Practically raised the kids while you was inside.
是没错Yeah. You're right.
所以我也非常感激你邦基I appreciate you for that, too, Bunkie.
卢修斯派你跟踪我对吗Lucious got you following me, don't he?
对吗Don't he?
你准备怎么回复他What you gonna tell him?
没看到你I didn't see you.
好兄弟My dawg.
发生了一些事Hey, something's going on.
我不知道是什么事I don't know what it is.
让他非常不安Got... it's got him scared.
你最好小心他现在正斗志昂扬Well, you best be careful, 'cause he's on a warpath.
什么事都敢干Liable to do anything.
他斗不过我I got his war.
三明治归我了Give me that sandwich.
不能让我吃完吗I can't finish that?
看你都胖成什么样了Man, hop on the treadmill.
首先谁还会去澡堂啊我First of all, who goes to bathhouses anymore, and... Me.
可你是怎么进去的No, but how'd you even get into it?
我告诉他们我是工作人员他们也没核实I told 'em I was preop, and they didn't want to check.
桌上的那些文件我需要签字吗Them papers on my desk I need to sign?
对还有你儿子到了Mmhmm. Your son's here.
小贾Hey, Mal.
你的室友怎么样了穿裙子的那个How's that roommate of yours, the one with the dress?
我现在的恋人是迈克尔爸I'm seeing Michael now, Dad.
你见过他两次You met him twice.
抱歉I'm sorry.
没事怎么了All right, what's up?
接到你电话我挺惊讶的Was, surprised to get your call.
小贾这是我最后一次Look, Mal, this is the last time
跟你说这些I'm gonna have this talk with you.
你的性取向完全是可以选择的Your sexuality, that's a choice, son.
你想的话也可以跟女人睡You can choose to sleep with women if you want.
我这么说是为了帮你因为我知道最终I'm saying this to help you, cause I know eventually,
你还会出新专辑我知道爸爸you're gonna release another album. Yeah, I know, Dad.
而这个国家总有人不喜欢And there's people out in this country that don't appreciate
你这样的人我懂people like you. Yeah, I...II get it.
因为黑人Cause a sissy
不会买假娘们的唱片我懂can't sell records to the black community. I get it.
还有买走我们%唱片的白人小孩Or the white kids that make up % of our sales.
你不能再这么称呼自己了And you really need to stop calling yourself that.
可这就是我爸爸Well, that's what I am, Dad.
儿子我是在想办法帮你I'm trying to help you, son.
那你为什么不试着了解我Then why don't you get to know me?
你为什么不花些时间陪我Why don't you spend some time with me?
了解你我比你自己更了解你Get to know you? I know you better than you know you.
你想让我陪你Look, you want to spend some time with me?
那就来做张新专辑Release another album.
为什么所有事都要绕到生意上来Why is everything always about business with you?
别用这种声音跟我说话Take that damn bass out of your voice when you're talking to me!
他以后会像大猩猩一样怒吼的我知道He be growling like a little silverback, I know, I know. 我的小宝贝My little man, there.
卢修斯我不喜欢Lucious, I don't like
你在混音里的声音the way your voice sound in the mix.
你的声音应该要超过它Your voice should be above the mix.
而现在你的声音已经被盖住了And right now it sounds like you hiding behind it.
有什么区别呢都过去了What difference it make, anyway? They all passed.
他们不想听有关费城街头的音乐They don't want to hear nothing about Philly streets,
{\an}{\fn方正黑体简体\fs\b\bord\shad\c&HFFF&}九十年代著名R&B合唱团
他们想听的是涂鸦乐团那样的they want Color Me Badd.
他们很快就会爱上你的黑帮音乐Well, they all gonna love your gangsta ass soon enough,
听到了吗而我喜欢你的火辣美臀you hear me? I love your gangsta ass.
这张专辑很棒The album is great.
就还差一首拿来打榜的单曲了All that's missing is that single to take it over the top.
好吧你先照看一下小宝Yeah, well, why don't you take main man right now?
我要吃点东西I'm gonna get at some of this food.
你在听我说话吗我在听Are you listening to me? Yes, I'm listening.
给我一个吻暴脾气Give me a kiss. Grumpy.
你今晚会让我吻你吗You gonna let me have some tonight?
闭嘴Shut up.
卢修斯Lucious.
你疯了吗Are you out of your damn mind?
穿得像一个小贱人Walking in here looking like a little bitch?
给我过来卢修斯不要Get over here. Lucious, no!
卢修斯Lucious!
卢修斯Lucious!
吃药吧Take your pills.
他总是更偏爱他们俩He's always loved them more than me.
哪怕是他最讨厌的贾马尔Even Jamal, who he hates.
你知道他会把产业都留给哈基姆的吧You know he's gonna leave it all to Hakeem, don't you? 贾马尔不会反对的因为他太消极了And Jamal won't object, because he's too passive.
如果他反对呢But what if he did?
如果贾马尔打算接手公司What if Jamal made a play for the company
两个弟弟斗个不停呢and your two brothers went to war?
他们会斗个你死我活They just may kill each other.
而我坐收渔翁之利And I'm the last man standing.
而你...And you...
坐收渔翁之利are the last man standing.
不过这事很难办毕竟他们关系很好It could be a tricky play, though. You know they're tight. 你到底想不想得到公司Do you really want this company?
谁在外面Who is it?
安德鲁It's Andre.
马上来Okay.
妈妈你好Hey, mama.
安德鲁Hey, Andre.
爸爸给你安排住处了So dad set you up?
我为你骄傲I'm proud of you.
你走出了自己的路You really made something of yourself.
谢谢你妈妈Thank you, mama.
很抱歉我一直没去看你I'm sorry I never came to visit.
是不想看见你贩毒的老妈吧Too ashamed of your dopedealing ma?
真的很抱歉I'm sorry, I truly am.
对不起I'm sorry.
你为什么要和那个白人女孩结婚Why you marry that white girl?
我们相识于学校她很聪明We met at school. She's brilliant.
漂亮的白人女孩总是显得很聪明Pretty white girls always are,
即使她们不一定真的聪明even when they ain't.
谢谢你帮我收拾公寓宝贝Thanks for helping me with my apartment, baby.
你想过做贾马尔的经纪人吗Have you ever thought about managing Jamal?
想过我跟卢修斯说Yes. I told Lucious
我想负责艺人开发I wanted to be head of A&R.
但他拒绝了他不想让But he's shutting me out. He doesn't want
贾马尔成为明星因为那样会把他Jamal to be a star because that would position him
直接推上管理层to be the head of the company.
那个白人女孩就这么跟你说的Is that what that white girl's telling you?
我想掌管帝国娱乐I want Empire.
我为公司努力付出I've worked hard for this company.
但我不是个艺术家爸爸不会选我的But I'm not an artist, and dad's not gonna pick me.
你想让我怎么做What do you want from me?
我想让你来给贾马尔做经纪人I want you to manage Jamal.
你能把他打造成明星You can make him a star
就像你当初打造爸爸一样just like you made dad a star.
我没办法说服卢修斯把贾马尔让给我I've got no leverage to make Lucious give me Jamal.
你没认识到自己有多少筹码而已You have more than you realize.
筹码是什么What's that?
你爱我吗妈妈You really love me, ma?
接下来我们这么做Here's what we got to do.
我们终于达到了今日的辉煌that we've reached this historic moment.
其它音乐公司No other music company
从没有如此成就别忘了感谢我啊has ever accomplished... Don't forget to thank me, baby. 别忘了在这历史性的一刻Don't forget to thank your Cookie
感谢你的琦琦啊你们好on this historic occasion. Hello.
很高兴见到你琦琦Good to see you, Cookie.
弗农滚一边去吧Vernon, kiss my black ass.
安德鲁Andre.
现在Now...
我们来谈公事吧let's talk business, shall we?
那边的姐妹你好啊Hey, sister girl.
能让我们单独谈谈吗是啊Will you guys excuse us for a moment, please? Yes
让我们单独谈谈琦琦excuse us for a moment, please. Cookie,
我能跟你谈谈吗卢修斯can I talk to you? Lucious.
别这样碰我Don't touch me like that.
去吃些小蛋糕吧我们马上就回来Have some cupcakes on us. We'll be right back.
请大家翻到第三页Page three, ladies and gentlemen.
你脑子短路了吗Are you out of your damn mind?
我说了我会帮你安排I told you I was gonna hook you up.
我也说了这还不够And I'm telling you that's not enough.
贾马尔也要归我管I want Jamal, too.
不行You can't have him.
你惹错人了卢修斯You messing with the wrong bitch, Lucious.
我知道你的秘密I know things.
你知道什么What do you know?
如果我告诉证监会What if I were to disclose to the SEC
是我用万毒资启动了这家公司呢that I was the original investor with $, in drug money?
是的你的首次公开募股申请Yeah. Your application for an IPO
会立刻被否决would be effectively denied.
闭嘴吧你知道自己说的话有多荒谬吗Shut your mouth. You know how stupid you sound? 你再给我说一遍贱人Tell me to shut up again, bitch.
你知道我说得没错You know it's true.
宝贝Baby...
你为什么这么做why are you doing this?
不许叫我宝贝你这个虚伪的混蛋Don't you "Baby" me, you twofaced bastard.
我像条狗一样生活了年I've been living like a dog for years
现在我想得到我那份and now I want what's mine.
我想要贾马尔I want Jamal.
你会不惜毁掉整个帝国娱乐来得到吗And you would sink this whole Empire over that?
把贾马尔给我Give me Jamal.
可以You got him.
很高兴再见到你弗农It's nice to see you again, Vernon.
很高兴见到你琦琦Good to see you, Cookie.
反正我也不想要他I never wanted him anyway.
我知道I know.
I give you all of me
But it still ain't enough to make you happy
I give you everything
And still don't measure up
Feel like I walked , miles
And didn't even come close。