The Woman in the Window《窗里的女人(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

NETFLIX与福克斯2000 影业联合出品
(星期一)
你在吃什么
- What are you eating?
-你猜 -我猜不到
- Guess. - I can't guess.
-你肯定能猜到 -我怎么猜得到
- Bet you can. - How can I guess?
-今天是星期几 -星期一
- What day is it today? Uh, it's Monday.
星期天晚上吃披萨所以你在吃昨晚剩下的
Oh. Sunday night's pizza night. You're eating leftover pizza.
嘿让爸爸给你挑个南瓜
Hey, make Dad go pick you out a pumpkin.
又到万圣节了整个街区都摆了南瓜装饰
It's that time of year again. They're all over.
-好的 -好了
- Okay. - All right.
-叫爸爸来接电♥话♥ 宝贝儿 -快递到了
- Let me talk to Daddy, sweetheart. - Delivery.
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
-嘿亲爱的 -嘿
- Hey, Slugger. - Hey.
说点开心的事
- Tell me something good.
开心的事
- Something good.
-关于101号♥的情况你说对了 -怎么说
- You were right about 101. - How's that?
拉塞尔一家的确是典型的白种人
The Russells are very white.
整个街区的人都这样
There goes the neighborhood.
-谁会搬进一天就刷好了的房♥子啊 -你说那房♥子的情况还不错啊But who moves in after a one-day paint job? Well, you said it was in good shape. 真希望你在这里
I wish you were here.
-你这样说有什么用 -只要我想我可以臭骂自己一顿
- Who does that help, saying that? - I can beat myself up if I want.
你骂啊
Go for it.
反正只有一个人围观我不参与
It's just an audience of one. I'm not playing.
你快催我出门
Tell me to go outside.
今天就是你走出大门的日子好吗
Why not make today the day you go outside?
街上最近有什么新鲜事
So, what's the latest on the street?
那只经常狂吠的狗怎么样了
What happened with the barking dog?
我以为咱们该说下用药的事了
I thought we were going to talk about medications.
会说到的
We'll get there.
你要不要坐下
Would you like to take a seat?
-有人把它解决了吗 -你说狗吗
Did it get squared away? The dog?
我猜那家人开始让狗进屋了
I guess they started bringing him inside.
-后来你有没有打311 -戴维劝我别打了
Did you end up calling 311? Oh, David talked me out of it.
反正对他的影响更大住楼下觉得更吵
It's more of a bother for him anyway. It's louder downstairs. 所以他应该是和什么人说过了
So, I… must have talked to somebody.
和平解决
Peaceful resolution.
这已经是你第二次这样做了
This is the second session that you've done this.
询问街坊邻里的事吗
Ask about the neighborhood?
问这些让你觉得不自在吗
Does that make you uncomfortable?
我只是不明白聊这些有什么用
I just don't know what you're goin' for.
祷告的那家人呢
How's the prayer group?
他们凑合着过吧
They're getting by.
你觉得他们知道你在观察吗
Do you think they know you're watching?
你真的想聊这些琐事吗
Is this really what you wanna talk about?
101号♥一家呢
What about 101?
他们好像已经搬进去了
Looks like they already moved in.
他们花了多少钱
What'd they pay?
550万本来要价600万的
Five-five. They were asking for six.
-那家人是谁 -拉塞尔一家
Who are they? The Russells.
丈夫叫阿利斯泰尔妻子叫简房♥屋中介说他们从波士顿来的Alistair and Jane. The broker says they're from Boston.
他们家的钱哪来的
Where's the money from?
据说男主人是个银行家
She says he's a banker.
但是网上几乎查不到他们的任何信息
But there's practically nothing about them online.
你肯定有办法查到的
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
你到底想干什么卡尔
What the fuck, Karl?
有好奇心说明抑郁程度降低
Curiosity is evidence of a decreased depression pattern.
所以窥探邻居的人不会自杀
People who snoop on their neighbors don't kill themselves?
这么说吧
Let's try this.
自杀未遂的人没有资格拿这个开玩笑
People who attempt suicide lose the right to joke about it.
这周我要和肯纳医生讨论一下
I have a review with Dr. Kenner this week.
鉴于已经十个月了我还是无法
Seeing as I've been unable to get you out the front door for
让你走出大门
the last 10 months,
她肯定想知道我凭什么还如此乐观
she's gonna wonder about the source of my optimism.
咱们说说你在吃的药
Let's talk about the Elevan.
既然你已经限制了饮酒
Now that you've curtailed the drinking,
药物副作用的感受如何
how are you feeling about the side effects?
我觉得是你想多了
I think you're reading into it.
我从事心理咨♥询♥15年了一听就知道是威胁
I've been a shrink for 15 years. I know a threat when I hear one. 他是为了帮你亲爱的因为有他你才还活着
He's on your side, Slugger. He's the reason you're still here.
如果我感觉有把刀抵在背后这就不算是治疗
It's not really therapy if there's a knife at your back.
他每周都来不论晴雨
He comes every week, rain or shine.
他一直陪着你
He's been there all the way through.
不他很享受对我的控制
No, he's getting off on controlling me.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
你看过药物的说明吗仔细看下副作用说明
Did you read about Elevan? Take a look at the side effects.
我知道在用药期间你不应该喝酒
I know you're not supposed to drink on it.
药物说明都这样说
They always say that.
该死
Shit.
什么事
Yes?
我住在街对面
I live, um, across the street there.
然后呢
And?
我妈妈让我把这个送来
My mom asked me to give you this.
抱歉
I'm sorry…
我现在不方便待客
I'm not prepared for visitors.
好吧
Oh, okay.
能告诉我这东西应该怎么办吗
Do you have any ideas about what I should do with this?
你可以…
You can just…
推门进来
Push the door.
-你好我叫伊森 -好
Hi. I'm Ethan. Yes.
你好我是安娜
Hi. Anna.
我家就在街对面
I'm from… across the street.
好的
Yes.
抱歉我知道你不便待客
Sorry, I know you're not having, uh, visitors.
没事我只是有些意外没别的
No, I'm… fine. You just surprised me, that's all.
其实我也不算是访客
I'm not really a visitor so much.
应该说我是邻居
I'm kind of, uh, more like a neighbor.
我喜欢薰衣草味儿
-I love lavender. -Heh.
我妈几天前就让我把这个送来
My mom asked me to give it to you, like… days ago.
其实应该是我去给你们送个礼物
I think that I'm the one supposed to be giving you a gift, eh…欢迎你们入住这个街区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
我喜欢猫的舌头
I like cats' tongues.
抱歉猫咪这不是小鱼干
Sorry they're not fish fingers, buddy.
它挺喜欢你
He likes you.
哪有
No.
你觉得新家怎么样
How do you like your new house?
我想念以前的家
I miss the old one.
但是我们不得不离开波士顿
But we had to leave Boston.
这些是你的亲友吗
Are those your… people?
家人是的
Family? Yes.
他们在家吗
Are they home?
不他们不住这里我们分居了
No, they don't live here. We're separated.
她多大了
How old is she?
八岁
She's eight.
你多大了
How old are you?
再过六个月我就16岁了
I'm gonna be 16 in six months.
其实是五个月
Five months.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是心理医生跟孩子打交道
Oh, I'm a psychologist. I work with kids.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
-真有意思 -为什么觉得有意思
-That's interesting. -Why is that interesting?
这比在塔可钟快餐店工作有意思
I mean, it's more interesting than, like, working at Taco Bell. 小孩子为什么需要看心理医生
Why would kids need a psychologist?
你真的以为小孩子不需要看心理医生
You really don't know why a kid would need a psychologist?
不是的我知道他们需要只是不知道为什么
No, I mean, I'm sure they do, but I mean, like, why?
那些来找你的孩子为什么需要心理咨♥询♥
Like, why do the kids who see you need a psychologist?
各种各样的原因
-All sorts of reasons.
比如遭遇校园枪击或者虐待他人
-School shootings or torturing someone?
不一定是那么严重的事情
No, it doesn't have to be that dramatic.
他们有些觉得很压抑有些陷入焦虑情绪
Some of them are depressed, some suffer from anxiety…
有些只是不适应新的生活环境
some of them are… just having a hard time adjusting to a new place.我可以从我的房♥间里看到你家
I can see your house from my room.
我是说正常情况下
I mean…normally.
现在我可以从你家看到我爸爸
Right now, I can see…my dad from your house.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
真的吗
Are you sure?
没事我只是…
No, nothing, I just…

Hey.
你可以和我聊一聊
You can talk to me.
在这里我谁也不认识
I don't know anyone here.
你认识我啊
You know me.
不算吧
Not really.
-那你可以认识一下 -真的吗
Well, you could. Really?
我们能做朋友吗
We-we can be friends?
可以
Sure.
哇你家有好多电影
Wow. You have a lot of movies.
太多了我丈夫总这样说
Too many. That's what my husband says.
你们不是已经分居了吗
I thought you said you guys were separated.
但他还是我丈夫不过你说得对
He's still my husband, but you're right.
这些影碟你可以随便借
You're welcome to borrow anything.
我爸总是一个人霸占电视
Uh… My dad's kind of a tyrant with the TV.
再见小拳头
Goodbye, Punch.
抱歉我对你过敏
I'm sorry I'm so allergic to you.
你刚才怎么不说
Why didn't you say something?
我不想惹它不高兴
I don't wanna offend him.
它没那么敏感
He's not that sensitive.
好吧
Okay.
-那就这样了 -观影愉快
Okay, then. -Enjoy.
谢谢你
-Thank you.
-回头见 -好再见
See you around? Yeah, see you around.
…在某个不知礼仪为何物的乡下社区…
…in some incredibly rustic community where good manners are unknown…否则你就要忍♥受世人对女性的谬见
…or you suffer f rom the common feminine delusion
仅仅因为你是个女人
that the mere fact of being a woman
就可以不受文明行为规范的约束
exempts you from the rules of civilized conduct.
行为
Conduct.
也许两者都有
Possibly both.
也许吧但我想让你看到的是…
Possibly. But here's what I wanted to show you…
(星期二)
我要去一趟布鲁克林
I'm headed to Brooklyn.
-有事需要我代♥办♥吗 -好的我没什么事谢谢
-You need me to take care of anything? -Right. Uh, no. Thanks, I'm good. 真的要帮你扔垃圾吗
Sure? Take out the garbage?
-好吧请你顺手扔一下 -好的
- Okay. As long as you're here. - Okay.
戴维你已经住进来三个月了
You know, David, you've been my tenant for three months.
不用这么客气了
You don't have to be so formal.
直接从地下室的楼梯上来就好
You can just come in through the basement stairs.
没事我不想吓到你
No, I don't wanna startle ya.
这儿太暗了需要换灯泡吗
It's dark in here. Do the bulbs need changing?
-我喜欢昏暗一点 -好吧
-I like it dim. -Okay.
今晚是万圣节
Oh, Halloween tonight.
你不出门怎么过万圣节
How do we do it without you going outside?
要我帮你买♥♥点糖果吗
You want me to get some candy?
我不打算发糖果
I'm not going to give out candy.
到时候我就把灯一关假装没人在家
I'm going to turn the lights out and pretend I'm not home.
其实我可以给你弄一碗糖果
We could just get a bowl of candy
放在门廊上就可以…
and leave it on the porch, like…
孩子们会瞬间抢光连碗都抱走
Any kid would take it within a minute and then they'd take the bowl.
那我们放一盆子苹果呢因为小孩子不会吃苹果的
Why don't we get a bowl of apples? 'Cause kids won't take apples.
那这样做还有什么意义
Then what's the point?
也对好吧
Yeah. Okay.
祝你玩得愉快
Have a nice time.
好万圣节快乐
Sure. Happy Halloween.
让你的思绪回到童年时期
Let your mind go back to your childhood.
感觉幸福吗你在童年时期都认识了谁
Was it happy? Whom did you know in your childhood?
我饱受困扰但是我…
I'm haunted but I…
我不明白是什么困扰我
I can't see by what.
这没用
It's no use.
回忆你住的地方那时你母亲还在有人爱你你有朋友
You lived somewhere. You had a mother. You were loved, you had friends. 是的
Yes.
离我家远点
Get away from my house!
-她在那儿冲她扔 -嘿
- Right there! - Hey!
-这是我家 -冲她扔
- This is my house. - Get her!

Hey.
你必须得说服我让我不叫救护车
You're gonna have to convince me I don't need to call an ambulance.
不不用叫了
No, don't do that.
你知道自己是谁吗今天是什么日子
Okay, you know who you are? You know what day it is?
知道我是安娜今天是万圣节
Yeah, I'm Anna. It's Halloween.
好这里有几根手指
Okay, how many fingers?
-三根 -行
Three. Okay.
你确实没事你会好起来的
You're all right. You're gonna be all right. Just…深呼吸有好处
breathing would be good.
我正准备过马路
I was headed across the street
看到那群熊孩子在扔鸡蛋
when those little shits started chucking eggs, 然后你一头栽倒了
and, oof, you went down hard.
你是简拉塞尔吧
You're Jane Russell.
你为什么觉得我是
What makes you say that?
你儿子伊森来过
Your… your son came by. Ethan.
嘿坐起来好吗以防你有脑震荡
Sit up in case you got a concussion.
天啊这里也太暗了你经常昏厥吗
Jesus, it's dark in here. Do you faint a lot?
我没有昏厥
I didn't faint.
我是说看起来像昏厥
I mean, it's… like fainting.
我不能出门
I can't go outside.
你没有出去啊
Um… you didn't go outside.
不是我有时会很恐慌
-No, I get panic attacks. -Who doesn't?
谁不会呢给来杯酒压压惊
Here. Have some of this brandy, please.
我有恐旷症
Uh, I'm agoraphobic.
我出不了门
I can't go outside.
所以你被困在了这间破房♥子里
- You're stuck inside this shitty house. - Oh.
天啊我肯定受不了被困在这么糟糕的房♥子里Oh, man. I'd hate to be stuck inside a house this shitty. 是你丈夫回来了吗
Is that your husband coming home?
那是我的租客
It's my tenant.
他住我家地下室
He lives in the basement.
那你每天都做些什么我是说你有工作吗
So, um, what do you do all day? I mean, do you work? 抱歉我打听太多了
Oh, God, I'm so fucking nosy.
我该走了
I… I should just go. Um--
-你希望我走吗 -不用
-Do you want me to go? -No.
别走没关系我没事
No, it's…It's all right. I'm fine.
我给人提供辅♥导♥
I… counsel people.
你给人提供辅♥导♥
You counsel people?
你是心理医生
-Mm-hmm. -Oh, you're a shrink.
真想不到
Oh! That's a twist.
你结婚了吗
You married?
分居了
-Separated. -Ah.
孩子呢
And kids?
我女儿奥莉维亚和她爸爸住一起
My daughter Olivia is with her father.
真不容易
Oh, that's tough.
是啊
Yeah.
对要和孩子分开那真的很难受吧
Yeah. Separated from your kid, that's really tough.
我每天和他们通电♥话♥
I talk to them every day.
对但是…
Yeah, it's just… It's--
这和他们就在身边还是不一样对吧
It's not the same as them being here, though, is it?
请再喝点吧
Take another drink, please.
-你想到外面去吗 -我其实有个专门的心理医生
-Do you wanna go outside? -You know, I have a shrink of my own. 好我明白了好的抱歉
Okay. Okay. I get it. I get it.
-看心理医生听起来很明智 -是的
All right, sorry. That sounds very wise.
我懂
Yeah.
是的
I get it. Yeah. Yeah.
我们一直想试试打着伞能不能走出去
We've been trying to get me to go outside using an umbrella.
但我一直没能付诸行动
I haven't… been able to do it yet.
你可以的你能做到的
You will. You will. You'll figure it out.
注意我不是要打听你为什么会成这样
Notice I'm not asking what made you this way.
-成什么样 -恐旷症
- What way? Agoraphobic.
我有焦虑症焦虑性障碍
I have anxiety. I have…an anxiety disorder.
小拳头
- Punch.
-那… -小拳头
Punch. - So, um…
天啊所以你才要吃这些药吗
That's what all these pills are for?
这一瓶有什么用粉红色这瓶…
So, what does… w hat does this one do? This, uh, pink one.
那是心得安
Uh, that's Inderal.
-β受体阻断药 -你怎么知道的
Ah. Beta blocker. How do you know that?
因为瓶子上写了
Um, 'cause it says so on the bottle.
说真的你在用药期间不应该喝酒
Pretty sure you're not supposed to be… taking these with alcohol.
谢谢你的蜡烛
Thank you for the candle.
伊森送来的谢谢
Ethan brought it by. Thanks.
哇好吧换话题了
Oh. Wow, okay, subject change.
我好像扭到脖子了
I think I hurt my neck.
他是个好孩子
He's a nice boy.
-你看 -真可爱
-Look. -Oh, what a cutie.
嘿他是我的小小男子汉
-Yeah. -Yeah. He's my guy. My little baby guy.
有了孩子以后你会说:“这是我孩子我儿子”
You know, when you have a kid, you say, "He's my kid, my guy,"
就好像他是你的归你所有
Like he's yours, like he belongs to you.
但其实根本不是这回事
-That's not really how it feels.
-你归他们所有 -对
-You belong to them. Right.
非常对你归你的孩子们所有也许从前你没觉得自己属于谁
Right. You belong to them. And maybe you never belonged to anybody before.
也许你曾以为你是属于父母的后来你长大离开了父母
I mean, maybe, maybe you thought you belonged to your parents. You grew out of that. 显然你也不属于丈夫
You certainly didn't belong to your husband.
可是当你有了孩子他就牢牢拴住了你
Then this kid comes along, and he's just got you.
这用不着我告诉你
I don't have to tell you that.
我喜欢你的耳环
I like your earrings.
谢谢是啊别人送的是前男友送我的
Oh. Oh, thanks, yeah. A gift. They're a gift from an old boyfriend. 你丈夫不介意吗
Does your husband mind?
我估计他不知道
I doubt he knows.
他很难相信别人
He has trust issues.
为什么
Oh, why is that?
-我不知道 -你不知道
-Oh, I don't know. -You don't know? Mmm.
不别问了我不知道不…
No. Come on, no, no. I don't know. I don't know. - No, it's…
天知道他为什么不相信别人
Who knows why he has them? Um…
他是个好人是个好父亲但是他你知道…
He's a good guy, he's a good father. He's just, you know…
他紧张易怒控制欲很强而且…
- He's tight. - Mm. Controlling, and like…
我自己也有心理障碍
I have my own issues,
但是我会调节我可以应对那些情绪
but I work through them and…I can handle them.
也许有时候我还是会陷入焦虑而且我…
Maybe sometimes I have to…get in between them and I--
我会担心伊森因为…
I worry about Ethan, 'cause…
他很敏感
he's sensitive.
家事嘛太复杂了
Family's…complicated.
你们家为什么复杂
Why is your family complicated?
你看
- Look.
-画得真好 -是吧简拉塞尔的原创作品
- Oh, wow! That's amazing! Yeah. Jane Russell original.
-看到没我也成功转换了话题 -发现了
-See how I changed the subject on you? -I did.
对你可不知道你是在和谁玩儿呢
Yeah, you don't know who you're fooling with.
我在挑战你…
你好
Hello?
我是阿利斯泰尔拉塞尔我们刚搬进街对面的101号♥
Uh, it's Alistair Russell. We-we-we we moved in just across the street. 101.
推门进来
Push the door.
抱歉打扰了我只是想问问…
I… I'm sorry to bother you. I just wanted to know…
我想知道今晚我家有没有谁来找过你
Well, I'm just curious if any of my family has come around to see you this evening. 没有
No.
没有我一个人在家
No, I-- I've been alone.
好的谢谢
Okay, thanks.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
代我谢谢你妻子的蜡烛
Thank your wife. For the candle.
伊森几天前送来的
Ethan brought it over. Days ago.
好的
Good.
(星期三)
911 您有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
好像有人偷偷进了我家
I think there's somebody in my house.
女士请问您的住址是哪里
What's your address, ma'am?
121街西区104号♥
It's 104, West 121st Street.
-嘿 -抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Whoa!
-嘿是我戴维 -女士你还好吗
- It's David. - Ma'am, are you okay?
-我很好对不起 -女士
Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -Ma'am?
是我认识的人虚惊一场抱歉
-Yeah, I know him. It's a false alarm. I'm sorry.
我按了门铃半小时前按的
I-- I buzzed. I did buzz half an hour ago.
我把门廊上的碎鸡蛋清理了
And I cleaned the eggs off your front porch.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
街对面有个人让我帮他开几个箱子用来存放东西
A guy across the street asked me to help him open some boxes, store some stuff. 我想你这儿应该有开箱刀
I thought you might have a box cutter.
原来你还干修理工的活儿我一直以为你是个创作型歌♥手
I didn't know you were a handyman. I thought you were a singer-songwriter.
所以我才要当修理工挣钱啊
Which is why I am a handyman.
你家都发霉了
You know you've got mold?
是的我知道
Yeah, I do.
戴维你快进来
David, come back inside!
戴维
David?
吓死我了
Boo! Shit!
你得找个专业的来把屋顶密封一下太危险了
You're gonna need a pro to seal that roof. It's dangerous.
我会找人的
I'll call somebody.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yes.
街对面是谁找你干活儿
Who were you working with across the street?
拉塞尔
Russell.
你认识他吗
You know him?
-他怎么找到你的 -我张贴了小广♥告♥
How did he find you? I put up some flyers.

阿利斯泰尔拉塞尔 121街西区
Alistair Russell. West 121st Street.
-请问这是住♥宅♥地址吗 -是的
- Is this a residence? - Uh, yes.
请按1 该号♥码将通过短♥信♥发送给您Press one to have this number texted to you.
真麻烦
Oh, Jesus.

- Uh, hello?
伊森我是安娜住你家对面的
- Ethan. It's Anna, across the street.
你好
Hi.
你家那边出事了吗我听到有人尖叫
Is something going on over there? I heard a scream.
没一切都好
No, no. It's fine.
我听到了尖叫声是你吗
I heard somebody scream. Was it you?
不是我没事
No. It's fine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他只是…我们没事
He just…It's fine.
伊森你需要帮助…
Ethan, do you need--
(未知号♥码)
-喂 -喂
Hello?
你给我家打电♥话♥了吗
Yes, you called my number?
您好我是安娜福克斯住在街对面
Hi, this is Anna Fox from across the street.
有什么事
Yes?
刚才我听到有人尖叫所以打电♥话♥问一下…
I… heard somebody scream just now. I wanted to call to check on…不好意思你听到了什么
Sorry, you heard what?
尖叫一声尖叫在一分钟前
A scream. A scream. Uh, a minute ago.
一声尖叫
A scream?
是的从你家传来的
Yeah, from your house.
抱歉家里只有我和我儿子我们没有尖叫
Sorry, the only people here are me and my boy. -And we didn't scream. 可我听到…
-I heard…
喂我是戴维现在不方便接听电♥话♥
This is David, I'm not here right now.
请留言我会尽快回电
Leave a message and I'll do my best to get back to you.
戴维
David?
什么事
What's up?
-你听到了街对面传来的尖叫声吗 -没有
Did you hear that scream across the street? -No.
-就刚才大概五分钟前 -刚才我在听音乐
Now. Five minutes ago. I was listening to music.
你没听到有人尖叫吗
You didn't hear anybody scream?
我没听到尖叫声
I didn't hear anyone scream.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
进来吧
Come in here.
你要不要吃点什么我给你弄
Can I get you something? Something to eat?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
真的
Are you?
伊森你家出了什么事
Ethan, what's going on over there?
我爸他不是坏人
He's not a bad guy.
他只是压力太大积压久了需要发泄出来
He has a lot of stress. It builds up in him and has to get it out. -一切都好 -不好别这么说了
-It's all right. -It's not all right. Stop saying it's all right.
这种情况显然并不好
It's clearly not all right.
我该回家了
I've gotta go home.
我不应该来找你的对不起我只是…
I should not have come over. I'm sorry. I just…
别走等等
No, wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
因为孩子需要被保护
Because children need protection.
抱歉对猫过敏
Sorry. The cat.
你把我的手♥机♥号♥记一下
I want you to take my number.
你妈妈还好吗
Is your mom okay?
还好吧应该还好
Yeah, I… I guess so.
-毕竟她只能站他那边 -好吧
I mean, she has to take his side. Okay. Um…
好的听着…
All right, look.
伊森…
Ethan?
听着伊森不论你家出了什么事
Look, Ethan, um, whatever is going on over there…
不论情况有多严重这里是安全的
no matter how bad it gets…this is a safe place.
你可以随时过来
You can always come here.
-任何时候 -好
Always. Yeah.
你永远不知道怎么做才是正确的
You never know what the right thing is to do.
(星期四)
给儿童保护机构打电♥话♥ 但我和他爸会各执一词
You want to call Children's Protective Services, it's my word against the father's. -想听我的建议吗 -不
- Want advice? - No.
不要窥探别人家的情况
Don't go look into other people's houses.
卡尔说好奇有利于心理健康
Karl says curiosity is healthy.
你说他很享受对你的控制
You said he was getting off on controlling you.
你还说我可以随时找你聊天
You said we could talk whenever I wanted to.
-一切还好吗安娜 -什么事
Everything okay, Anna? What's up?
你给我留言了
You left a message.
没有我没留言
No, I don't think so.
要是知道怎么操作我可以放给你听
If I knew how to work my phone I could play it back for you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正看着戴维离开
I'm watching David leave the house.
看来很有意思是吧
Looks like fun, right?
他好像要逃跑
Looks like he's escaping.
我给你另一个电♥话♥号♥码安娜
I'm gonna give you another number, Anna.
我不想在调整用药的期间再错过你的电♥话♥
I don't like the idea of missing your call while we're adjusting these new meds. 贱♥人♥
Bitch.
所以你才要旁听谋杀案审判
Is that why you visit murder trials?
不是我去旁听是因为你的案子和我父亲的类似
No. I went because your case was like my father's. I know he didn't kill my stepmother. 我知道他没有杀害我的…
I know he told the truth.
你不是个好人
You've been bad.
现在9点50分…
It's 9:50. And…
谢谢
Thanks.
不要窥探别人家小拳头
Don't go looking into other people's houses, Punch.
我会给你打几针让你的脸失去知觉
I'm gonna give you some shots that'll freeze your face.
好了闭上眼睛
Now, just close your eyes.
没事的文森特没事的
It'll be all right, Vincent. It'll be all right.
屏住呼吸交叉手指
Hold your breath, cross your fingers.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
我的手♥机♥呢回想一下
Where's my phone? Backtrack. Backtrack, backtrack. Keep doing it, keep doing it.
到底在哪里
Where are you?
给他点厉害瞧瞧简
Give him hell, Jane.
闭上眼睛你不会有事的
Just close your eyes. I've got a fine anesthetic…
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
戴维
David? David?
911接线员您有什么紧急情况
911 operator, what's your emergency?
我的邻居简被人捅了一刀
-My neighbor, Jane, she's been stabbed.
您说慢些女士您叫什么现在在哪里
-Slow down, ma'am. What's your name and where are you?
我叫安娜福克斯我叫安娜
I'm Anna Fox. I'm Anna.
那您此刻在哪里
And where are you?
121街西区104号♥
Um, 104, West 121st Street.
-121 是吗 -121 是的
That's 121? 121. Yes. Yes.
您说看到邻居被刺伤
You say your neighbor was stabbed?
他刚刚把灯都关了
He just turned out the lights.
您的邻居在哪里
Where is your neighbor?
-她在街对面我… -您有她的地址吗
She is across the street. And…-Do you have an address?
有 124街西区104号♥
-Yes. 104, West 124th Street.
等等您说124街
Wait, you said "124th Street"?
是121街
121st Street.
我们正派人赶过来女士
Help is on the way, ma'am.
-请您保持镇定 -好的
I need you to calm down. -Okay.
-您在邻居身边吗 -她在街对面
-Are you with your neighbor now? She is across the street. 我刚说过了你有没有听清楚
I told you that and you are not listening to me!
安娜女士安娜您刺伤了邻居吗
Anna! Ma'am. Anna, did you stab your neighbor?
救救我
Help me! Help me!
简我来了简
Jane. I'm coming, Jane.
我来了简我来了
I'm coming, Jane. I'm coming, Jane.
我来了简
I'm coming, Jane. I'm coming, Jane. I'm coming, Jane.
你好
Hello.
我是纽约市警局的利特尔探员想问您几个问题
Detective Little. NYPD. I was hoping I could ask you some questions.
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
我了解到你家楼下有租户
I understand you have a tenant downstairs.
-他在家吗 -我不知道
He home? I… I don't know.
-那是你女儿吗 -她在吗
-That your daughter? -Is she here?
她在她爸爸那儿简怎么样了
She's with her father. What happened to Jane?
你好
Hi.
-这怎么回事 -你还好吗
-What is this? -Ma'am, you all right?
他怎么在这儿
No, why is he here?
拉塞尔先生认为你弄错了…
Mr. Russell believes that you made a mistake…
你从没见过我妻子
You have never met my wife.
有天晚上她帮了我我们一起待了好久
She helped me one night. We spent the evening together.
不没这回事
No, no. No, I don't think so.
事实上他还来我这里找过她
In fact, he came here looking for her.
我是来找我儿子不是找妻子你说没人来过你家
I was looking for my son, not my wife. You told me no one had been here. 我说谎了
I lied.
我和你妻子玩了纸牌
We played gin.
-为什么要为这种事说谎 -你为什么要说谎
-Why would you lie about that? -Why would you lie about that?
我担心你会因此责罚她
I was afraid that you would punish her.
-就因为玩纸牌 -这不是重点
For playing gin? It doesn't matter.
重点是什么也没发生福克斯医生
The point is, Dr. Fox, that nothing's happened.。

相关文档
最新文档