哈利波特与混血王子台词中英对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
I killed Sirius Black!
我杀了小天狼星布莱克!
He's back.他回来了
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE片名:哈利波特与混血王子
The police are continuing with the investigation into the cause of the Millennium Bridge disaster. 警方仍在进一步调查千禧桥坍塌事件
Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors.
警方搜寻幸存者期间,交通一度暂停
The surrounding area remains closed.
事故现场周边区域仍处于戒备状态
The mayor has urged Londoners to remain calm... 市长呼吁伦敦市民保持冷静…
Who's Harry Potter?哈利·波特是谁?
Oh, no one.哦,谁也不是
Bit of a tosser, really.可能是某个呆子吧Funny, that paper of yours.
你的报纸怪怪的
Couple nights ago, I could've sworn I saw a picture move.
前几天晚上,我敢发誓看到照片里的人动了
- Really? - 真的?
- Thought I was going around the twist.
- 我估计是干活累得看花眼了
- Hey, I was wondering...
- Eleven. That's when I get off.
- 嘿,我在想…
- 11点,我那会下班
You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter. 到时候你可以跟我慢慢讲讲这个呆瓜哈利·波特You've been reckless this summer, Harry.
你这个夏天可是大胆得很啊,哈利
I like riding around on trains.
我喜欢坐坐地铁
Takes my mind off things.
免得胡思乱想
Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it?
看着不怎么招人喜欢,对吧?
The tale is thrilling, if I say so myself.
说实话,这倒是个挺惊险的故事
But now is not the time to tell it.
可现在不是说故事的时候
Take my arm.搭着我的手臂
Do as I say.照我说的做
I just Apparated, didn't I?
我刚刚是不是幻影移形了?
Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add.
是的,要我说,还很是成功
Most people vomit the first time.
绝大多数人第一次都吐了
I can't imagine why.真让人想不通(反话)Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton.欢迎来到美丽的巴德莱·巴伯顿村Harry, I assume, right about now, you're wondering why I brought you here.
哈利,我猜,现在你正奇怪
我为什么要带你来这里
Am I right?对吧?
Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.老实说,教授,经历这么多年
我差不多已经不想了
Wands out, Harry.拔出魔杖,哈利
Horace?霍拉斯?
Horace?霍拉斯?
Merlin's beard!梅林的胡子啊!(我的老天爷!)No need to disfigure me, Albus.
你也没必要非得戳穿我啊,阿不思
Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace.
我不得不说,你这椅子变得很是成功,霍拉斯It's all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally. What gave me away?
那都是表面功夫做的足,里子那是天然的(大肚子)。
我哪儿露馅了?
Dragon's blood.龙血
- Oh, yes, introductions.
- 哦,对了,我给你们介绍
Harry, I'd like you to meet an old friend and
1
colleague of mine...
哈利,来来见见我的这位老朋友,老同事…...Horace Slughorn.霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩Horace...霍拉斯…
...well, you know who this is. Harry Potter.
我知道他是谁。
哈利·波特。
What's with all the theatrics, Horace?
你这房间布置得如此有舞台效果,霍拉斯?You weren't, by any chance, waiting for someone else?你不会还在等别的客人吧?
Someone else? I'm sure I don't know what you mean.客人?我可不知道你什么意思
All right, the Death Eaters have been
trying to recruit me for over a year.
好了,食死徒想招纳我,都一年多了
Do you know what that's like?
你知道那是什么样的日子吗?
You can only say no so many times, so I never stay anywhere more than a week.
我不能拒绝太多次,所以在任何一个地方我都呆不过一周
Muggles who own this are in the Canary Islands. 这家的麻瓜主人去加那利群岛度假了
Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you? Mind.我想,我们最好还是把这里收拾一下。
不介意吧?
That was fun.真是有趣
- Do you mind if I use the loo?
- No, of course.
- 介意我用下洗手间吗?
- 当然不介意
Don't think I don't know why you're here, Albus. 别以为我不知道你为什么来,阿不思
The answer's still no. 答案还是“不”
Absolutely and unequivocally, no.
确定以及肯定的不
You're very like your father.
你长得很像你父亲
- Except for the eyes. You have your...
- My mother's eyes. Yeah.
- 除了这双眼睛,很像…
- 我母亲的眼睛,我知道
Lily. Lovely Lily. She was exceedingly bright, your mother.莉莉,伶俐的莉莉,你母亲很聪慧Even more impressive when one considers she was Muggle-born.要是再考虑到她还是个麻瓜出生就更是了不起了
One of my best friends is Muggle-born. Best in our year.我一个最好的朋友也是麻瓜出生,是全年级最棒的
Please don't think I'm prejudiced. No, no.
请不要以为我有偏见,没有,绝对没有
Your mother was one of my absolute favorites. Look, there she is.你母亲绝对是我最喜欢的学生之一。
看,她就在那儿
Right at the front.前排
All mine. Each and every one.全是我的,所有人Ex-students, I mean.全是我以前的学生
You recognize Barnabas Cuffe, editor of The Daily Prophet.你认出巴拿巴斯·古费了吧。
他是预言家日报的主编
Always takes my owl, should I wish to register an opinion...要是对当天的新闻有什么看法。
我就可以派猫头鹰
...on the news of the day.给他捎个信
Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies.
格韦诺格·琼斯。
霍利黑德哈比队队长
Free tickets whenever I want them.
只要我想,随时都能拿到免费门票
Of course, I haven't been to a match in some time.
自然了,我已经很久没有看比赛了
Ah, yes.哦,对了
Regulus Black.雷古勒斯·布莱克
You no doubt know of his older brother Sirius. Died a few weeks ago.
你肯定认识他的哥哥小天狼星,前几周刚过世I taught the whole Black family, except Sirius.
布莱克全家都是我教的,除了小天狼星
It's a shame. Talented boy.
真是可惜,他是个很有天赋的孩子
2
I got Regulus when he came along, of course, but I'd have liked the set.
雷古勒斯一来,我就看好他了。
当然,如果兄弟一起,就更完美了
Horace?霍拉斯?
Do you mind if I take this?
不介意我带走这个吧?
- I do love knitting patterns.
- Yes, of course. But you're not leaving?
- 我很喜欢这些针织的款式
- 当然,拿去吧,可你不会现在就走吧?
I think I know a lost cause when I see one. Regrettable.事情已成定局时,我还是知道的。
真是太可惜了
I would have considered it a personal triumph...
如果能劝你同我一起回霍格沃兹…
...had you consented to return to Hogwarts. Oh, well.我自然将不胜荣幸
You're like my friend Mr. Potter here, one of a kind.你跟波特一样,可都是可遇不可求啊Well, bye-bye, Horace.好了,再会,霍拉斯Bye.再见
All right. I'll do it.好吧,我答应
But I want Professor Merrythought's old office, not the water closet I had before.我要原来梅乐思教授的办公室。
我原来的那个像厕所
And I expect a raise. These are mad times we live in. Mad!我还要加薪!这年头疯事不少!
They are indeed.确实不少
Sir, exactly what was all that about?
教授,刚才到底是怎么回事?
You are talented, famous and powerful. Everything Horace values.
你有天赋,有名气,有力量。
有霍拉斯重视的一切
Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry.斯拉格霍恩教授会想将你收入门下,哈利You would be his crowning jewel.
你会是他所有门徒中最闪耀的。
(直译:你将成为他的冠冕明珠)
That's why he's returning to Hogwarts. And it's crucial he should return.因为你,所以他才回霍格沃兹。
对我们来说,他回来也很重要
I fear I may have stolen a wondrous night from you, Harry.
恐怕我已经搅了你这个原本美妙的夜晚,哈利She was, truthfully, very pretty, the girl.
那位姑娘,说真的,可真是漂亮
It's all right, sir. I'll go back tomorrow, make some excuse.没事,教授,我明天回去找点借口跟她解释就好了
Oh, you'll not be returning to Little Whinging tonight, Harry.你今晚可回不了小惠金区,哈利But, sir, what about Hedwig? And my trunk?
可是,海德薇怎么办?还有我的行李?
Both are waiting for you.都等着你呢
Hedwig.海德薇
Mum?妈?
Ginny, what is it?金妮,什么事?
I was only wondering when Harry got here.
哈利什么时候来的?
- What? Harry? Harry who?
- Harry Potter, of course.
- 什么?哈利?哪个哈利?
- 当然是哈利·波特了
I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?哈利·波特要是在我家,我会不知道?- His trunk's in the kitchen, and his owl.
- No, dear, I seriously doubt that.
- 他的行李就放在厨房呢,还有猫头鹰
- 不会吧,亲爱的,我可不信
Harry? Did someone say "Harry"?
哈利?有谁说“哈利”了?
Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?
我说的,多事鬼,他在楼上吗?
Of course not. I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?
当然没,我死党要是在我屋,我会不知道?
- Is that an owl?
- You haven't seen him, have you?
3
- 是猫头鹰在叫吗?
- 你没见到他,对吧?
He's wandering about the house.
他貌似在这屋里游荡呢
- Really?- 真的
Harry!哈利!
What a lovely surprise.真是个惊喜
Why didn't you let us know you were coming?
你怎么不先跟我们说一声?
- I didn't know. Dumbledore.
- Oh, that man.
- 我不知道要来,是邓不利多
- 哦,他啊
But then, what would we do without him?
他就是爱乱来可要是没了他,我们可怎么办Got a bit of toothpaste.你嘴角有点牙膏
So when did you get here?你什么时候到的?
A few days ago.没几天
Though for a while, I wasn't sure I was coming.
不过在那之前,我犹豫了一阵子
Mum sort of lost it last week.
老妈上星期有点神经过敏
Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts.说我和金妮回霍格沃兹也没用
That it's too dangerous.说那里很危险
- Oh, come on. 拜托
- She's not alone. 不止她一个
Even my parents, and they're Muggles, know something bad's happening.
就连我爸妈,他们即使是麻瓜
也知道发生了不好的事情
Anyway, Dad stepped in, told her she was being barmy...
不管怎样吧,老爸插话了。
说老妈是一时糊涂...and it took a few days, but she came around.
劝了是有几天。
不过最后她总算回心转意
But this is Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore. What could be safer?我们说的可是霍格沃兹。
是邓不利多,还有哪里更安全?There's been a lot of talk recently that...
最近有很多风言风语…
...Dumbledore's got a bit old.说邓不利多老了Rubbish! Well, he's only...胡说,他才…
What is he?他得多大了?
Hundred and fifty? Give or take a few years.
一百五十岁?差不离了吧
Cissy! You can't do this! He can't be trusted!
西茜!你不能这么做!不能相信他!
The Dark Lord trusts him.黑魔王信任他
- The Dark Lord's mistaken.
- Pfft.
黑魔王被蒙蔽了
Run along, Wormtail.退下吧,虫尾巴
I know I ought not to be here.我知道,我不该来The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this.
黑魔王陛下禁止我谈论此事
If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak.如果黑魔王不准你谈,你就不该谈
Put it down, Bella. We mustn't touch what isn't ours.放下,贝拉,别人的东西,不要乱动
As it so happens, I'm aware of your situation, Narcissa.巧的是,我知道你现在的处境,纳西莎You?你?
The Dark Lord told you?黑魔王把这事告诉你?Your sister doubts me.你妹妹质疑我Understandable. Over the years I've played my part well.可以理解,这么多年,我演的太好了So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time.
好得骗倒了有史以来最伟大的巫师之一Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it.
邓不利多是一名伟大的巫师。
只有蠢材才怀疑I don't doubt you, Severus.我不怀疑你,西弗勒斯You should be honored, Cissy. As should Draco.
你该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是
He's just a boy.他还只是个孩子
I can't change the Dark Lord's mind.
我无法动摇黑魔王的意志
But it might be possible for me to help Draco.
4
但我可以暗中帮助德拉科
- Severus. 西弗勒斯
- Swear to it. 发誓
Make the Unbreakable V ow.立个牢不可破的誓言It's just empty words.其他的都是空话
He'll give it his best effort.什么“我会尽力”了But when it matters most...
可到了真正关键的时候…
...he'll just slither back into his hole.
他就只会滑回自己的蛇洞
Coward.懦夫
Take out your wand.拿出魔仗
Will you...你…
...Severus Snape...西弗勒斯·斯内普…
...watch over Draco Malfoy...
能否看顾德拉科·马尔福…
...as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes? 助他完成黑魔王的嘱托?
I will.我会
And will you, to the best of your ability...
你,能否尽你所能…
...protect him from harm?保护他,免受伤害?
I will.我会
And if Draco should fail...如果德拉科失败…...will you yourself carry out the deed...
你,能否继续完成…
...the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?
黑魔王所托未竟之事?
I will.我会
Step up! Step up! We've got Fainting Fancies!
瞧一瞧,看一看了,新到的昏迷花糖!Nosebleed Nougats!鼻血牛扎糖!
- And just in time for school...
- Puking Pastilles!
- 若想准时下课…
- 就用呕吐片!
- Into the cauldron, handsome.
吐到坩埚里哦,小帅哥
- Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder.
- A real money spinner, that.
- 隐身烟雾弹,秘鲁进口的
- 这可是我们的摇钱树
Handy if you need to make a quick getaway.
脱身必备哦
- Hello, ladies.好了,女士们
- Love potions, eh? 想试试迷魂药?
- Yeah, they really do work. 效果确实不错哦Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own.不过话说回来,据我们掌握的情报.小妹,你自己就很玩得转嘛Meaning?什么意思?
Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?
你不是在和迪安·托马斯好着吗?
It's none of your business.不关你们的事
How much for this?这个多少钱?
- Five Galleons.五加隆
- How much for me? 卖给我多少钱?
- Five Galleons. 五加隆
I'm your brother.我是你们弟弟
- Ten Galleons.那就十加隆
Come on, let's go.好了,我们走吧
Hi, Ron.嗨,罗恩
How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's closed down.
乔治和弗雷德怎办到的?半条对角巷店都关了Fred reckons people need a laugh these days.
弗雷德觉得,在这种时候大家更需要点笑声
I reckon he's right.我觉得他说的对
Oh, no.不会吧
Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's.
大家的魔杖都是从奥利凡德买的
Harry?哈利?
Is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people...
我是看花眼,还是那真是德拉科和他老妈…...who don't want to be followed?
鬼鬼祟祟不想被人看见?
Quibbler.唱唱反调
He's lovely. They've been known to sing on Boxing Day, you know.
5
这个侏儒蒲真可爱,他们会在节礼日唱歌,你知道的吧。
(节礼日:圣诞节后第一个周日)- Quibbler?
- Oh, please.
- 来份唱唱反调?
- 哦,谢谢
- What's a Wrackspurt?
- They're invisible creatures.
- 搔扰虻是什么?
- 那是一种隐形生物
They float in your ears and make your brain go fuzzy.他们会钻进你耳朵,搞得你脑子一团糟So, what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet?你们说,德拉科要那个诡异橱柜干嘛?And who were all those people?
还有那群人,都谁啊?
Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation.
你看不出来吗?那是某种仪式,入会仪式
Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going.
别说了,哈利,我知道你想说什么
It's happened. He's one of them.
事实摆在眼前,他是他们的一份子
One of what?谁们?
Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater.
哈利觉得,德拉科·马尔福是食死徒
You're barking.少扯了
What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy? 神秘人要他能干什么?
Well, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?
那你们说,他在博金—博克干嘛?挑家具?
It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke.
怪人逛怪店,见怪不怪
Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense.他爸是食死徒,他也是,这才说得通Hermione saw it with her own eyes.
赫敏也亲眼看到了
I told you, I don't know what I saw.
我说过了,我不知道那是什么
I need some air.我得去透透气
Don't worry. When we get to Hogwarts, we'll sort it out.别担心,等到了霍格沃兹,我们再收拾
- What was that? Blaise? 怎么回事?布雷斯
- Don't know.- 不知道
Relax, boys. It's probably just a first-year messing around.别紧张兮兮的可能只是一年级小鬼瞎闹Come on, Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon.来了,德拉科,坐下。
马上就到霍格沃兹Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school.
霍格沃兹找这么个借口去上学,真可悲
I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower...
要是我还得在那上两年学
...if I had to continue for another two years.
我非得跳天文塔自杀不可
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思啊?
Let's just say you won't see me wasting my time in Charms class next year.这么说吧,明年你就看不到我在魔咒课上浪费生命了
Amused, Blaise?很好笑吗,布雷斯?
We'll see just who's laughing in the end.
那就看是谁笑到最后
You two go on.
I wanna check something.
你们两个先走
我还要检查下一点东西
Where's Harry?哈利在哪?
He's probably already on the platform.
Come on.他可能已经上站台了,走吧
Didn't Mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter?
难道你妈咪没告诉你偷听很没礼貌吗,波特?Petrificus Totalus.统统石化!
...she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin.你还没学会擦干口水,她就死了That's for my father. Enjoy your ride back to London.这一脚是替我父亲踢的回伦敦旅行愉快Finite.咒立停
- Hello, Harry.
6
- Luna! 卢娜!
- How'd you know where I was?
- Wrackspurts. Your head's full of them.
- 你怎么知道我在这?
- 骚扰虻,你满脑子都是
Sorry I made you miss the carriages, by the way, Luna.真不好意思,害你也错过马车,卢娜That's all right. It was like being with a friend.
没关系,感觉像是跟朋友散步
Oh, I am your friend, Luna.我就是你朋友,卢娜That's nice.真好
About time. I've been looking all over for you two. 刚好,我找你们两个半天了
Right. Names?好了,姓名?
Professor Flitwick, you've known me for five years.弗利维教授,你都认识我五年了
No exceptions, Potter.谁也不能例外,波特
Who are those people?他们是谁?
Aurors. For security.傲罗,负责安全保卫的What's this cane here, then?这根藤条干什么的?It's not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick.
这不是藤条,你个蠢货,是手杖
And what exactly would you be wanting with a...? 那你准备拿这个干什么?
Could be construed as an offensive weapon.
这可以拿来当武器使
It's all right, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy.没事了,费尔奇,我能替马尔福担保
Nice face, Potter.这一脸够帅啊,波特
Would you like me to fix it for you?
你希望我帮你治好吗?
Personally, I think you look a bit more devil-may -care this way...
我个人觉得,你这样看着更不修边幅…
...but it's up to you.不过治不治由你
Well, have you ever fixed a nose before?
那个,你以前治过鼻子吗?
No, but I've done several toes, and how different are they, really?没,脚趾头倒是治过一些能差得到哪里去呢,对吧?
Um... Okay, yeah. Give it a go.嗯,好吧那就试试- Episkey.- Ah!愈合如初
- How do I look?
- Exceptionally ordinary.
- 看起来怎么样?
- 异常得正常
Brilliant.好极了
Don't worry. He'll be here in a minute.
别担心,他一会就到了
Will you stop eating?你能不能别吃了?
Your best friend is missing!
你最好的朋友不见了!
Oi. Turn around, you lunatic.诶,回头看,小疯子He's covered in blood again.他又满身是血
- Why is it he's always covered in blood?
- Looks like it's his own this time.
- 他怎么老是浑身是血?
- 好像这回是他自己的血
Where have you been?你去哪儿了?
- What happened to your face? - 你的脸怎么了?- Later. - 呆会再说
What've I missed?我错过什么了吗?
Sorting Hat urged us all to be brave
and strong in these troubled times.
分院帽鼓励大伙,在这种乱世
要变得更勇敢坚强
Easy for it to say, huh?It's a hat, isn't it?
它说得倒轻巧,是不?它不过是顶帽子
Very best of evenings to you all.各位晚上好Thanks.多谢
First off, let me introducethe newest member of our staff...首先,我给大家介绍一下新教员...Horace Slughorn.
霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩
Professor Slughorn, I'm happy to say...
斯拉格霍恩教授,我在此荣幸地宣布…
...has agreed to resume his old post as Potions Master.已经同意回来继任魔药课教授Meanwhile, the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts will be taken by Professor Snape.与此同时,
7
黑魔法防御课教授将由斯内普教授担任Snape?斯内普?
Now, as you know...如各位所知
...each and every one of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight.
每人在今晚入校前都被搜查
And you have the right to know why.
你们有权知道原因
Once there was a young man, who, like you...
从前,有个年轻人,他和你们一样
...sat in this very hall...坐过这个大厅
...walked this castle's corridors,
slept under its roof.
走过这里的走廊,睡过这里的床铺
He seemed to all the world a student like any other.他看起来和其他人没什么两样
His name?他的名字?
Tom Riddle.叫汤姆·瑞斗
Today, of course...如今,当然了
...he's known all over the world by another name. 世人只知道他的另一个名字
Which is why, as I stand looking out upon you all tonight...正因此,此时此刻,我看着诸位...I'm reminded of a sobering fact.
想起来一个不争的事实
Every day, every hour...每天,每时
...this very minute, perhaps...
甚至于就在这一刻,或许
...dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls.黑暗势力就在试图侵入这城堡的高墙
But in the end, their greatest weapon is you.
但最终,他们最致命的武器,还是你们
Just something to think about.
希望你们能好好想想
Now, off to bed. Pip-pip. 好了,上床去吧,晚安That was cheerful.这可真叫鼓舞人心
History of Magic is upstairs, ladies, not down.
女士们,魔法史在楼上上课,不是楼下
Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies!That is the girls' lavatory. 戴维斯!戴维斯(先生)!那里是女厕所
Potter.波特
Oh, this can't be good.哦,不妙
Enjoying ourselves, are we?
最近过的不错,对吧?
- I had a free period this morning. 我早上没课
- So I noticed. 我发现了
I would think you would want to fill it with Potions.我想你大概会考虑去上魔药课
Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?又或者你已经不再想当傲罗了?
It was, but I was told I had to get an "Outstanding" in my O.W.L.我是想,可我得先在O.W.L考试拿“优秀”(OWL:16岁时参加的普通巫师等级考试) So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions.确实,斯内普教授教魔药的时候是如此However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T. s students...
但是,斯拉格霍恩教授会很乐意收
...with "Exceeds Expectations."
得“良好”(超过预期)的N.W.E.T.s学生
(NWET:七年级时要参加的终极巫师考试)Brilliant. Um...太好了,嗯…
-Well, I'll head there straightaway. 那我这就过去- Oh, good, good.- 很好,很好
Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there.波特,把韦斯莱也带上他看起来太快活了
I don't wanna take Potions.我不想上魔药课
This is Quidditch trials coming up. I need to prac -tice.魁地奇球员选拔要开始了,我得多练练呢Attention to detail in the preparation...
在准备阶段关注细节…
...is the prerequisite of all planning.
是所有计划成功的先觉条件
Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see.哈利,孩子,我都开始担心了我看你还带了朋友过来嘛
Ron Weasley, sir.我叫罗恩·韦斯莱,教授
But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually.
我魔药学得糟透了。
说实话,要我煎药对别人
8
也是威胁
- I'm gonna... 所以我…
- Nonsense, we'll sort you out.
- 胡说,我们上完课才知道
Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out.哈利的朋友就是我朋友把书都拿出来I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron.我的书还没到,罗恩也没书
Get what you want from the cupboard.
那就去壁橱里找找吧
Now, as I was saying,I prepared some concoctions this morning.刚才我说到,今早我准备了些汤剂Any ideas what these might be?
有谁知道这些都是什么吗?
- Yes, Miss...? - 很好,这位…?
- Granger, sir. - 格兰杰,教授
That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum.那锅是吐真剂,可以令人吐露真相
And that would be Polyjuice Potion.
那锅是复方汤剂
It's terribly tricky to make.熬制起来相当复杂And this is Amortentia...这锅,是迷情剂
...the most powerful love potion in the world.
世上最强效的迷魂药
It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them.据说,它因人而异,会散发出最吸引当事人的气味
For example, I smell...比如,我闻到的是…...freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and... 刚刚割过的草坪崭新的羊皮纸,和…
...spearmint toothpaste.留兰香味牙膏
(记得之前说的那个“伏笔”吗?)Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible.迷情剂不能产生真正的爱情。
因为爱情不可能仿造
But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession.但它确实可以令人产生迷恋
And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room.
因此,这可能是这个房间里最危险的魔药
Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one.
教授,你还没说,那个锅里的是什么
Oh, yes.哦,对了
What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们,你们所看到的
...is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis.
是一种神奇的药水,叫福灵剂
But it is more commonly referred to as...
不过,人们通常都称之为…
- Liquid luck. - 幸运水
- Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid luck.
- 正是,格兰杰小姐,幸运水
Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong.制作过程极度繁复。
稍有差错,后果便不堪设想
One sip and you will find that all of your endea -vors succeed.只需一小口,你的所有努力,便能轻而易举地成功
At least until the effects wear off.
至少,在药效过去之前是如此
So this is what I offer each of you today.
所以呢,今天我就拿它做奖品
One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains...
这一小瓶的幸运水,将奖励给…
...manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death...能1小时内,熬制出生死水的学生(生死水:强效安眠药)
...the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books.所需的材料都罗列在书本的第十页I should point out, however, only once did a student manage to brew a potion...不过我要提醒大家,在此之前只有一名学生
...of sufficient quality to claim this prize.
熬出了合格的生死水,赢得这个奖励Nevertheless, good luck to you all.
话虽如此,还是祝各位好运!
Let the brewing commence.现在就正式开始吧this book is the property of the half blood prince 【此书乃混血王子之财产】
9
cut the sopophorus bean
【切碎跳跳豆】
How did you do that?你怎么办到的?
You crush it. Don't cut it.你用碾的,别切
No. The instructions specifically say to cut.
不对,书上写的明明白白,要切
No, really.不用,真的
Merlin's beard! It is perfect.
梅林的胡子啊!真是完美
So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all.
太完美了,我敢说只要一滴。
就能让全班的人都睡死过去
So here we are, then, as promised.
好了,如我所承诺的
One vial of Felix Felicis.奖励福灵剂一瓶Congratulations.恭喜
Use it well.好好使用
Harry, you got my message. Come in.
哈利,你收到信了,进来吧
How are you?最近怎样?
I'm fine, sir.很好,教授
Enjoying your classes?课还喜欢吗?
I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with you.我知道斯拉格霍恩教授尤为喜欢你
I think he overestimates my abilities, sir.
我想他是高估我的水平了
Do you?你真这么想?
Definitely.千真万确
What about your activities outside the classroom? 你的课外活动如何啊?
- Sir? - 您什么意思?
- Well, I notice you spend...- 我注意到…
...a great deal of time with Miss Granger.
你经常和格兰杰小姐一起出入
I can't help wondering...所以忍不住猜测…
Oh, no, no. I mean, she's brilliant, and we're friends, but, no.哦,没,没有,她是很棒。
我们也是朋友,但不是您猜的那样
Forgive me. I was merely being curious.
敬请原谅,我这纯属好奇
But enough chitchat.闲聊得够多的了
You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight.我一定在奇怪,我今晚为什么要请你过来
The answer lies here.答案就在这里
What you are looking at are memories.
你所看到的这些都是记忆
In this case, pertaining to one individual, V olde -mort...在这小瓶里装的,就是关于伏地魔的…
...or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle.
或者我们可以称之为,汤姆·瑞斗
This vial contains the most particular memory...
这个小瓶里装的记忆
...of the day I first met him.
就是我第一次见到他时候的情景
I'd like you to see it, if you would.
你要是愿意,我很希望你能看看
I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter,
Mr. Dumbledore.我得承认,接到你的来信我有些困惑,邓不利多先生。
In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor.这么多年了,从来没有什么亲戚来看过汤姆
There have been incidents with the other children.
Nasty things.其他孩子身上发生过一些事故,可怕的事故
Tom, you have a visitor.汤姆,有人来看望你了
How do you do, Tom?你过得怎么样,汤姆?
Don't.别碰
- You're the doctor, aren't you?
- No.
- 你是医生,是不是?
- 不是
I am a professor.我是教授
I don't believe you.我不信
She wants me looked at.她想让我去看病
They think I'm different.
他们觉得我跟别人不一样
Well, perhaps they're right.嗯,他们可能真说对了I'm not mad.我没疯
10。