英语翻译汉翻译英语[2]

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、他们不顾害怕,继续前进。They kept going in spite of their fears.

2、虽然他们今天不能加入我们中间来,但在精神上他们是与我们在一起的。Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.

3、不管她是赢是输,这是她的最后一次锦标赛。

Whether she wins or whether she loses, this is her last tournament.

4、在这个问题的处理上,没有理论与实践的结合是办不到的。

In order to solve the problem, we need to combine theory with practice.

5、科学家们一直在探究宇宙的起源。

The scientists have been speculating on the origin of the universe.

6、我的书不在身边,以后再拿给你看吧。

I haven’t my book at hand, but I will show it to you later.

7、多亏你们的帮助,我们提前完成了任务。

Thanks to your help, we accomplished the task ahead of schedule.

8、如果我们为他们的产品找到出路,新的工业一夜间就能出现。

New industries can blossom over night if we find an outlet for their products.

9、一阵风把炉子里冒出的烟吹散了。

A gust of wind dispersed the smoke from the stove.

10、我们将把你的建议加到新计划中去。

We will incorporate your suggestion in the new plan.

11、我们现在需要的是建设性的意见。

What is needed now is some constructive suggestion.

12、金钱不是万能的,但没有钱是万万不能的。

Money is not capable of everything, nor are we capable of anything without it.

13、对中国人来说学习英语很难,但对外国人来说学习汉语一样难。

Learning English is difficult for the Chinese, as is learning Chinese for foreigners.

14、如果你坐在木椅上,那曾经是一棵树。这书用的纸原来也是树。

If you are sitting on a wooden chair, it was a tree once; and so was the paper of this book.

15、我一直没有同我在学校里的熟人保持联系。

I haven’t really kept in touch with people I knew at school.

16、公司进行了一项调查了解当地对游乐活动中心的反映。

The company conducted a survey to find out local reaction to the leisure center.

17、两位老朋友愉快地交谈往事。

The two old friends were reminiscing about their youth.

18、俄罗斯和日本刚刚签订了一项新的贸易协定。

Russia has just signed a new trade agreement with Japan.

相关文档
最新文档