商务英语精读句子翻译
商务英语精读翻译
精读翻译1. 经理先生,明天我可以不来上班吗?我母亲要来看我Mr. Manager, may I take a day off tomorrow? My mother is coming to see me.2. 警察悬赏捉拿抢劫银行罪犯的线索The police offered a reward for clues about the bank robbers.3. 上周我生病时,她主动提出来帮助我照顾孩子。
When I was ill last week, she offered to look after my child.4. 除了厨房以外,这套公寓应该说是非常令人满意的了Except for the kitchen, the flat is very satisfactory.5. 她去年被提升为部门经理。
She was promoted to branch manager last year.6. 人人都累极了,只有约翰没事。
Everyone was exhausted except John.7. 谁在经营这家公司?Who's running this company?8. 他伸手到口袋里去拿钱包。
He reached into his pocket for the wallet1.我想在镇上买幢房子,但现在买不起I want to buy a house in town, but can't afford it now.2.今年生意很好,我们可以买一辆新汽车了。
We can afford a new car this year because of good business/thanks to good business.3.他把房子照料得很好,每两年粉刷一次He took good care of the house and painted it every second year/every other year/once in two years 4.她每隔三天回家一次,帮母亲打扫房间。
商务英语常用句子翻译
1.But the United States says Moscow has no right to criticize, given poor Russian sanitary conditions and an obvious desire to protect domestic producers.但是美国声称,鉴于俄罗斯国内糟糕的卫生状态,俄政府显然是要保护国内厂家的利益,所以莫斯科没有权利批评(美国)2.China’s state banks are under no obligati on to give lines of credit to loss-making, state-owned enterprises which should be left to sink or swim by themselves, Liu says.刘说,中国国家银行没有义务为亏损的国有企业提供信用担保,这些企业的成败得由它们自己负责3.Chinese and US textile negotiators are no strangers to displays of brinkmanship(边缘政策).中美纺织品磋商双方都不是想要采取冒险政策的陌生人4.“There is no need to pursue higher growth, and the crucial task is to reform the economic structure from investment-driven growth marked by duplicate construction projects,” he said.他说,没必要追求高速增长,关键任务是对经济结构进行调整,改变以重复建设工程项目为标志的投资驱动型经济发展模式。
5.Chinese officials warned Friday morning that there was still no guarantee of a final agreement and stressed that China would not sacrifice its principles to secure an accord.星期五上午,中国政府官员警告,不保证达成最后协议,并强调,中国不会牺牲原则来换取和谐。
电子商务专业英语商务英语翻译
1你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?Would you please quote me the price of these goods2 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
Price quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver3 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
I’d like to you quote the lowest price of CIF to Vancouver4 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
Please inform us of the prices at which you can supply5 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you6 若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
If I give you a long-term regular order, please let us know what discount you can grant,I really appreciate.7 请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
Please quote us the lowest price of CIF to Seattle, for each of the following goods ,including our five percent commission.1.我们的包装完全适合于海运。
Our packing is completely suitable for transport by sea2.我们将完全按照你的指示包装货物。
We will packing the goods completely according to your instructions3.为了避免损坏,货物将采用木箱包装,但是这种包装的费用比较高。
21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英双语]
21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英双语]商务英语不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概念里的。
1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations betweenus .我们希望建立双方互利的贸易关系。
4、We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.希望我们能够发展更长远的愉快合作的关系。
5、It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们希望与你保持大量的商业合作。
6、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们希望能尽快收到您的报价单。
7、I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能看到我们的降价,因为我们真的是最低价了。
最新实用商务英语8000句(中英对照)珍藏版
最新实用商务英语8000句中英对照珍藏版在家中●从起床到出门早晨好Goodmorning.GoodmorningJohn.早晨好 约翰。
Goodmorningmom.早晨好 妈妈。
闹钟响了吗Didthealarmclockgooffgooff是闹钟“响”的意思。
DidthealarmclockbuzzDidthealarmclockring该起床了ItstimetogetupItstimetogetup该起床了Idontwannagetup.我真不想起。
ItstimetowakeupItstimetogetoutofbed.Itstimetogetready.快点儿起床Getupsoon.Getupsoon.快点儿起床Idontwantto.我真不想起。
你醒了吗Areyouawakegetup是动词 表示“起床”、“起”的动作。
awake是形容词 表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Areyouawake你醒了吗Iamnow.我刚醒。
商务英语系列讲座第1页你不舒服吗AreyoufeelingsickAreyoufeelingsick你不舒服吗NoImjusttired.没有 只是有点儿累。
睡得好吗DidyousleepwellDidyousleepwell睡得好吗YesIsleptverywell.嗯 睡得挺好。
Didyousleepwell睡得好吗NoIcouldntfallasleep.哪儿啊 几乎没睡着。
能帮我关掉闹钟吗Wouldyouturnoffthealarmclockturnoff的原意是“关” 多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。
虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关 但一般也用turnoff表示。
Pleaseturnoffthealarmclock.请把闹钟关了。
你终于起来了。
Youfinallygotup.Youfinallygotup.你终于起来了。
Imstillsleepy.我还困着呢今天是个好天ItsanicedayItsaniceday今天是个好天Itsureis.是不错啊。
商务英语口语900句中英文对照
商务英语口语900句Unit One 希望与要求1 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我们非常希望在平等,互利,互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系2 In order to extend our export business to your country,we wish to enter into direct business relations with you。
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口,我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation。
我们期望将来的合作更加愉快5 It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon。
我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价7 I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望您从缩减上看出我们真的全力以赴8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们希望与贵公司做皮鞋生意10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们期待着您的早日答复,相信通过我们的相互合作,与贵公司的这笔交易很快会完成11 I hope we can do business together,and look forward to hearing from you soon。
商务英语句子翻译整理
商务英语句子翻译整理1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。
We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
商务英语精读句子翻译
Unit 1翻译:1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。
(put ... into practice)The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation.2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。
(contribute ... to)Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her.3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。
(cash in)Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in.4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。
(in turn)For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager.5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。
(worth of)Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum.6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。
(roll in)The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country.7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。
商务英语精读 翻译答案
1.I regard that commercial as one of the worst I’ve ever seen.我认为那是我看过的最糟糕的电视广告之一2.In a commercial negotiation the negotiators must ensure the fundamental benefitof their company from being injured.在商务谈判中,谈判人员应确保公司的根本利益不受损害3.In order to meet the needs of the international market, the factory is aimingat a 50% increase in production this year.为了满足国际市场的需求,今年工厂要增产50%4.In Britain, advertising on television is subject to various rules and regulations.在英国,通过电视做广告受许多法规的制约5.These small businesses have benefited greatly from the fall in interest rates.小企业因利率下降而得到了很大的好处6.The cassette tape is broken. Can you splice the ends together?这盘录音带断了,你能把它接起来吗?7.Due to the massive absorption of foreign capital and advanced technology, thecountry has been transformed into a powerful industrial nation in only 20 years.由于大量吸收外资,引进先进技术,这个国家只用了20年就变成了一个工业强国8.After his painstaking management, the company ended up as one of the 500 bestin the world.经过苦心的经营,他的公司最后进入了世界五百强之列9.All the arrangements of the company were turned upside down by the suddendevaluation of U.S dollars.公司所有的安排都被美元的突然贬值打乱了10.The new international agreement opens up the possibility of much greaterco-operation against terrorism.新的国际协定使更大规模的反恐合作成为可11.From my point of view, the best way for the company to shake off the crisis isto upgrade its products.依我看,产品升级是公司摆脱危机的最好出路12 Parcels of this kind, more often than not, should be sent by EMS (Express Message Service).像这样的包裹通常应采用快递13 The issue in question is how to develop international market for the product.现在谈论的问题是如何为该产品开拓国际市场14 Have you given any more thought to setting up in business / going into business?你是否仔细考虑过开业做生意15 Don’t expect me to make the elevator work immediately. I’ve just had the job sprung on me.别指望我马上能把这电梯修好,我也是突然奉命来修理的16 I really don’t know why he is always fin ding fault with the way I do things.我不明白为什么他对我的工作方式总是百般挑剔17 If you consider yourself qualified for the job, please mail us two photos in attachment to your application form.如果你认为你能胜任这份工作,请随申请表格附上两张照片寄给我们18 I can’t attend the meeting in person, but I’ll s end my deputy to speak for me.我不能亲自出席会议,但我将派我的副手代我发言19 Acting on the accusation letter from the local people, the police immediately banned the illegal organization.在接到当地群众举报信后,警方立即取缔了该非法组织20 Germany saved face by getting a goal in the last minute to draw the match.德国队在比赛的最后一分钟攻入一球,将比分扳平,终于挽回了面子。
汉英商务英语810句中英对照
汉英商务英语810句对照我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我想把这张票换成头等车。
I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I'd like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.这件行李我不托运。
I won't check this baggage我要坐在飞机前部I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.我未赶上火车I missed my train.我没有要申报的东西。
I haven't nothing to declare.这些东西都是我私人用的It's all personal effects.我会在机场柜台拿机票。
I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我要买一张优待票代替。
I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要退这张票。
I'd like a refund on this ticket.我要一个靠窗的座位。
I'd like to have a seat by the window.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
You have to change at chicago station.到纽约的一天只有一班。
商务英语精读句子翻译
U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。
be responsible forThe crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers.2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。
distribute toPlease distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible.3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。
decide onThe college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present.4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。
refer toFor additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。
relate toMost people will be interested in what relates to themselves.6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。
go into businessRecently, more and more people have gone into business.一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。
in bulk7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler.8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。
to a certain extent, ahead ofIt’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step aheadU2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。
商务英语句子汉英翻译(五)
商务英语句子汉英翻译(五)1. 兹告知,你方第123号汇票已于到期日全数兑付。
We inform you that your draft No.123 has been duly honored on maturity.2.这批货物我方建议改用中性包装,请告知可否接受。
We suggest that the goods should be replaced in neutral packing and please inform us whether it can be accepted or not.3.请按提供的图样在箱子上刷唛头。
Please print the shipping marks on the cases according to the provided drawing.4.信用证号3588号,请取消“银行费用由受益人负担”的条款。
For the L/C No.3588,please cancel the clause “the banking charges should be for the beneficiary’s account”.5.纽约银行将代表我们承兑你们开给他们的汇票。
The Bank of New York will accept the draft you draw on them on behalf of us.6.此货现在正当季。
The goods are in season right now.7.现在正是核桃的旺季。
This is the peak season for walnut.8.期货交易不属于我们的经营范围。
We don’t handle forward transaction.9.请将装船通知速寄我方,以使我们办理海关手续。
Please send us the shipping advice as soon as possible to the effect that we can deal with the customs formalities.10.我们愿将此案提交仲裁并遵守其裁决。
商务英语句子摘抄
商务英语句子摘抄商务英语句子摘抄1. "We are pleased to inform you that your application has been approved and your business loan is now confirmed."- 当然很高兴地通知您,您的申请已经获得批准,您的商业贷款现已确认。
2. "Please find attached the revised contract, as per our discussion. Kindly review and let us know if you have any further questions or concerns."- 请查看附件中我们根据我们的讨论修改后的合同。
请仔细审核并告知我们是否还有其他问题或疑虑。
3. "Our company is thrilled to announce the launch of our new product line, which we believe will revolutionize the industry."- 我们公司非常激动地宣布推出我们的新产品系列,我们相信这将革新整个行业。
4. "We truly value your feedback and suggestions. Your input is integral to our continuous improvement efforts."- 我们非常重视您的反馈和建议。
您的意见对我们持续改进至关重要。
5. "Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that the conference scheduled for next week has been postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."- 由于意外情况,我们遗憾地通知您,原定于下周举行的会议已被推迟。
商务英语口语900句中英文对照
商务英语口语900句Unit One 希望与要求1 We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我们非常希望在平等, 互利, 互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口, 我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.我们期望将来的合作更加愉快5 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价7 I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望您从缩减上看出我们真的全力以赴8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们希望与贵公司做皮鞋生意10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.我们期待着您的早日答复, 相信通过我们的相互合作, 与贵公司的这笔交易很快会完成11 I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.我希望能与贵司做生意, 盼望尽快收到您的消息12 I hope that we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快13 I hope that we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能继续合作14 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真诚希望这次交易双方都很满意15 We hope that this market trend will continue.希望这种市场趋势会继续16 It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望您会认真考虑这件事并尽快回复我们17 We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.我们希望您能处理我们诚挚的请求18 We hope to receive your immediate answer.我们希望能收到您的直接答复19 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我们盼望尽快收到您关于这件事情的回复20 We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.我们希望争议可以通过友好谈判来加以解决, 而不要提交仲裁21 We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我们盼望尽您能尽早处理22 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能尽早处理这件事我们将不胜感激23 We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.我们希望您能尽可能快的解决这个要求24 We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.我们希望以后不会再有类似事件发生25 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.期望您能尽快报给我们一个较低价格26 We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.我们希望这件事情能得到一个满意的解决27 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我非常希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们以后的合作28 We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.我们希望这件事情不会影响我们今后的良好合作29 I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.我们希望这次交易能让双方互惠30 We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.我们希望这次事性不会给我们的愉快合作带来任何伤害Unit two 产品介绍31.This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.这款打字机工作效率高,经久耐用,并用又经济实用,非常适合中学生使用32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and its also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.我们生产的这款电脑特色表现在:质量好,体积小,省电并且易学易操作33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.它们不仅价格低于其它制造商,而且在以下方面显然更出众34.You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.用这种机器可提高30%的产量,并且可以降低3/2的人工成本35.This product will pay its own way in a year.这种产品可在一年内收回成本36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.这种机器6个月内就将让您收回投资37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我们工程师设计的这种密码箱非常的精巧实用38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这种自行车对折,可以手提,尤其是在旅游和交通堵塞时特别好用39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .这种变速自行车最快速度可达每小时30公里40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用42.This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.这种轮胎有在湿地上有很好的防滑性43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.这种材料经久耐用并且表面易清洁44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.这种空调系统经济实用,适合贵公司的需要45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝材料,经传统技术精制而成47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.这类衣物华既丽而且极具品位,享誉国内外48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.我们的打字机是由轻且坚固的合金制成,所以轻便耐用49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.我们所报的手提包是用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,可适合贵国各阶层人士的需求50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made, I strongly recommended to you.我们的产品有你所需要的全部特征,而且比日本产品便宜20%,我极力向你推荐51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上极具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.永久牌”变速赛车在你们的市场上一定很畅销53.Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.我们的丝绸产品品质优良,价格合理,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,十分畅销54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.我们认为我们的产品是亚洲最好的,在价格上完全可以和日本竞争55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.我们的产品在类似贵方的其它市场非常受欢迎56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas凭借其优良品质,这产品在很多地方经常脱销57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中,在贵方市场一定很畅销58.These items are most sellable in our market.这些产品在我们这的市场上最畅销59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.在我们这的市场上,这款玩具的需求一直很稳定60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.我们很高兴向你推荐和贵方提供的样品相似的产品Unit three 业务范围介绍61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)
商贸英语句子汉英翻译(一)1. 希望你报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格,其中包含5%的佣金。
I would like to have your CIFC5% Vancouver floor price.2. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。
We would consider signing a long-term contract with you If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market.3. 参照国际市场惯例,我们的报价有效期是三天。
In reference to the international market practice, our offer will remain open/ firm/ valid for three days.4. 商品已达到标准品质。
The goods are equal to the standard quality.5. 我们冒昧写信,以期与你公司建立业务关系。
We take the liberty of writing with a view to establishing business relations with your firm.6. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方的尽快回复。
We enclose quotation sheet against your enquiry No.15 and look forward to your early reply.7. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣。
Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.8. 需要即期信用证是我们的惯例,对于这笔交易我们也不能例外。
商务英语课文部分句子翻译
Unit 21.As well as organizing and supervising the work of their subordinates, they have to work with people in other areas and functions.除了组织和监督他们下属的工作之外,他们还必须与其他领域和职能部门中的人们一起工作。
2.It is generally the job of a company’s top managers to consider the needs of the future, and to take responsibility for innovation, without any organization can only expect a limited life.一般来说,公司的最高层经理的工作是考虑未来的需要和对创新负责,没有这些工作,任何机构存在的时间都不会很长。
3.Top managers also have to manage a business’s relations with customers, suppliers, distrib utors, bankers, investors, neighboring communities, public authorities, and so on, as well as deal with any major crises which arise.高层的经理也必须处理公司与客户、供给商、经销商、银行家、投资者、相邻社区和地方当局的关系,同时还要处理可能出现的任何重大的危机。
4.Drucker, for example wrote nearly 30 years ago that ‘Altogether this entire book is based on the proposition that the days of the “intuitive” manger are numbered,’ meaning that they were coming to an end.例如,德鲁克在差不多30年前写道,“总体来说,这本书是根据‘凭直觉的’经理存在的时间不长了的命题来写的,意思是这种日子即将结束了”。
商务英语句子翻译
1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your pany.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to e.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。
We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is petitive and delivery date acceptable. 10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
商务英语写作重点句型翻译
翻译:1、请注意,付款是以保兑的、不可撤销的、允许分装和转船、见票即付的信用证支付。
Please note that payment is to be made by confirmed, irrevocable L/C allowing partial shipment and transshipment, available by draft at sight.2、我们的付款方式,一般是以保兑的、不可撤销的、以我公司为受益人的、按发票金额见票即付的信用证支付。
该信用证应通过我们认可的银行开出。
Our usual mode of payment is by confirmed, irrevocable L/C (letter of credit), available by draft at sight for the full amount of the invoice value to be established in our favor through a bank acceptable to us.3、第268号合约项下的800辆自行车备妥待运已久,但至今我们尚未收到你们的有关信用证。
请速开来,以便装运。
The 800 bicycles under Contract No.268 have been ready for shipment for quite some time. But much to our disappointment, we have not received your covering L/C to date. Please open the L/C as soon as possible so that we may effect shipment.4、如你方信用证在月底前到达我处,我们将尽最大努力在下月初安排装运你们所定的货。
If your L/C reaches us by the end of this month, we will exert our utmost efforts to arrange shipment of your ordered goods at the beginning of next month.5、你方可能记得,按照我方第1033号收货确认书规定,有关信用证应不迟于11月15日到达我处。
商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料
商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译Unit 1希望与要求Part 1 .1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis ofquality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct businessrelations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。
be responsible forThe crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers.2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。
distribute toPlease distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible.3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。
decide onThe college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present.4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。
refer toFor additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book.5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。
relate toMost people will be interested in what relates to themselves.6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。
go into businessRecently, more and more people have gone into business.一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。
in bulk7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler.8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。
to a certain extent, ahead ofIt’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step aheadU2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。
hand outThe general manager handed out the important documents to the department managers.2. 欺骗顾客和逃税构成了他们那个时期的商业政策。
make upCheating customers and evading taxes made up their business policy in those days.3. 在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math。
for shortMathematics can be called maths or math for short in English.4. 这座城市被认为是此经济合作区的龙头。
be known asThis city is known as leading the economic cooperative zone.5. 虽然这对夫妇对所要买的家具的价格没有异议,但对式样意见不一。
agree on Although the couple agreed on the price of the furniture they wanted to buy, they disagreed about the style.6. 我上个月买了台笔记本电脑,不过花了大价钱。
at a priceI bought a laptop last month but only at a price.7. 一个大a批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。
pay forThe parents work hard to pay for their children’s tuition.8. 你的不诚实是我最终与你断绝往来的原因。
in the endYour dishonesty was the reason why I had to break off our relationship in the end.9. 他叔父决意在乡下定居, 而不住在城里。
choose toHis uncle chose to settle in the countryside rather than in the city.10. 经理在新闻发布会上分发了项目计划书,但大多数人都怀疑该项目的可行性。
press conference, hand out, project, feasibilityThe manager handed out the project plan on the press conference, but most of the people doubted the feasibility of the project.U3 1. 我意识到他已改变了方法。
consciousI was conscious that he had changed his way/approach.2. 他的警告在很大程度上已被证实是正确的。
extentTo a large extent/ In a significant measure, his warnings have proved correct.3. 许多人相信个性是天生的,但我认为环境造就个性。
personalityMany people believe that personality is inborn/innate, but in my opinion, the environment shapes personality.4. 必须认清的是,他毕竟还只是一个中学生。
after allIt should be recognized that he was, after all, a schoolboy.5. 考虑到有限的投资,这部电影总的来说值得一看。
given, on the whole Given the limited investment, the movie, on the whole, is worth watching.6. 你不必总是怨天尤人,你学习的大学是该地区最有声望的大学之一。
complain, prestigiousYou should not be always complaining, as the university you’re studying in is one of the most prestigious in the district.7. 不管你是木工还是泥瓦匠,你都应尽力去显示你的才能。
whether, demonstrate, capacityWhether you are a carpenter or a brick layer, you need to try your best to demonstrate you capacity.8. 没有人像他们那样因为纪律严明而受到赞赏。
not so...as..., admireNo one has been so admired as them for discipline.9. 他们总认为我冷漠粗暴。
think of, toughThey always thought of me as emotionless and tough.10. 这项新的规章制度将促使城市的供水情况有所改善。
lead toThe new regulation will lead to the improvement in the city’s water supply.11. 由于我们无法在该研究项目中投入足够的时间和精力,所以迄今为止我们还未取得任何进展。
devote...toSince we haven’t devoted sufficient time and effort to this research project, up till now we have made no progress.12. 他被授予一块金表,以表彰他为公司30年的服务。
in recognition ofHe was presented with a gold watch in recognition of his thirty-year service to the company.U4 1.自从大学毕业进公司以来,他的工作进步得很快。
get aheadSince he came to work in the company after graduation from college, he has got ahead fast in his job.2. 供求关系的变化会导致汇率的波动。
lead toThe change of supply and demand leads to the fluctuation of the rate of exchange.3. 总的来说,如果我们的产品或服务无人问津,那么我们的企业就得关门了。
by and largeBy and large, if nobody wants to buy our product or service, our business will have to be closed down.4. 交易所里一切照常进行着,就像没有发生什么事情似的。
as ifEverything went on as usual in the stock market as if nothing had happened.5. 该公司明确说明了自从引进了先进的工艺和设备,新车型在节能方面有了重大改进。
put across, bring inThe company has clearly put across that since it brought in advanced technology and equipment, significant improvements have been made in the new car’s fuel economy.6. 他不满足于目前的计划,一直在思考如何改进。
be content with, keep + V-ingHe was not content with the present plan, and kept thinking over how to improve it.7. 学校仅仅有短期目标是不够的,它应该为学校的发展规划长期目标来提高教学质量。