求职面试常用英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
求职面试常用英语口语
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects,and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for
this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multitasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
常用句子
1. Enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.兹随函附寄毕业证书两份及简历表一份,仅供参考。
2. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe that they may be found satisfactory.附上我历表和照片,希望您满意。
3. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.随函寄上本人学历的简要概况及三封推荐信。
4. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr. Wang, Head Professor of English Department and a copy of my transcript.
随函附上英文系系主任王先生的推荐函一封及本人成绩单一份。
5. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.
您可以从附上的资料表中看出,本人目前有意寻求一份能令人满意的作。
薪金待遇
1. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。
2. The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.
希望年薪能达到两万元。
3. The salary required is 800 per month, living in the house.
希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。
4. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。
5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。
离职原因
1. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in
a trading office.
本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。
4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁会。
5. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.
贵公司主要做进出口贸易是本人欲在贵公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外国公司做生意,并借机锻炼英文。
请求面谈及客套语
1. If you care to give an interview, I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday.
倘蒙给予面试,除星期一外每天下午本人均可应试。
2. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。