英国病人英汉对白
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英国病人中英文对白
英国病人
-你觉得怎样? -还好
-How are you? -Okay.
你的腿不会有事的
Your leg will be fine.
很多炮弹碎片已经取出来了我留下一些给你
A lot of shrapnel came out. I saved you the pieces.
你真是令我惊为天人
You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
不会吧
I don't think so. Here.
-可以给我一个吻吗? -不我可以给你一杯茶
-Would you kiss me? -No. I'll get you some tea.
-吻一下会对我意味深长-是吗?
-It would mean such a lot to me. -Would it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
护士我睡不着亲亲我吧
I can't sleep. Would you kiss me?
你很清丽脱俗可替我把毡的一角塞进去吗?
You're so pretty. Will you tuck me in, please?
别胡闹了睡吧
Very funny. Go to sleep now.
-医生到哪了? -不要再问了
-Where's the doctor? -Don't ask.
不要明知故问了我怕捐血受不了那支针
God, I hate giving blood. Can't stand needles.
有来自壁顿镇的人吗?
Is there anybody from Picton?
壁顿镇? 我不晓得
Picton? I don't know.
我想在离开前见见家乡的人
I'd like to see somebody from home before I go.
-有来自壁顿镇的人吗? -壁顿镇人?
-Do we have anybody from Picton? -Why Picton?
他从哪里来的是在安大略湖边的小镇吧
He's from there. Edge of Lake ontario, right, soldier?
是你情郎的家乡吧汉娜
That's where your sweetie's from, isn't it? Around there? 问问他是哪个部队的
Ask him what company he's with.
加拿大第三火枪团
Third Canadian Fusiliers. Third Canadian Fusiliers.
他认识麦根队长吗?
Does he know Captain McGan?
队长昨天死了身中多枪
He bought it yesterday. Shot to bits.
-他说什么? -他不认识队长
-What did he say? -Doesn't know him.
汉娜卧倒
Hana, get down!
他死了
He's dead. He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
意大利年月
姓名官阶编号?
Name, rank, serial number?
我不知道对不起
No, sorry.
我好像当过飞机师
I think I was a pilot.
他们在坠机残骸里发现我是开战的时候
I was found in the wreckage of a plane at the beginning of the war.
记得在哪儿出生的吗?
Can you remember where you were born?
这算是盘问我吗?
Am I being interrogated?
你可能想骗我骗我讲德文
You should be trying to trick me, make me speak German.
-我倒也会讲-干嘛?
-Which I can, by the way. -Why?
-你是德国人吗? -不是
-Are you German? -No.
记忆全失又怎会知不是呢?
How do you know you're not German if you don't remember anything? 我可以喝一点水吗?
Might... Might I have a sip of water?
-谢谢你-别客气
-Thank you. -It's okay.
我记得很多事情
I remember lots of things.
记得她的花园俯瞰碧海
I remember her garden, plunging down to the sea.
-与法国了无阻隔-是你的花园?
-Nothing between you and France. -This was your garden?
-我太太的-你结过婚
-Or my wife's. -You were married then?
大概是吧我相信部分德国人也是这样
I think so. Although I believe that to be true of a number of Germans.
听着
Look.
我的肺部剩下很小了
I have this much lung.
其余的器官也损坏了
The rest of my organs are packing up.
即便当上埃及王也没多大意思了
What could it possibly matter if I'm a Tutankhamen?
我浑身都被烧焦了
I'm a bit of... toast, my friend.
很抱歉我没法帮你
Sorry I can't help you.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我知你不想被移动对不起
I know you hate to be moved. I'm sorry.
汉娜
-Hana!
-珍? -汉娜
-Jan? -Hana!
下一个村子有丝带出售男士们正带我去
There's meant to be lace in the next village. The boys are gonna take me. -你有钱吗? -没有啊
-You don't have any money, do ya? -No.
-我怕万一想买的话-没钱了
-Just in case there's a sale. -No.
别这样我知道你有的
Hana, I know you do. Come on.
-没有啊-来吧
-No! -Oh, come on.
我发誓这是最后一次
I swear to God, this'll be the last time. I swear.
她心肠软也很疼爱我
She's a softie. She loves me.
我答应一定还给你的
-I'll pay you back! I promise! -
我不再替你缝衣了
I'm not sewing anything else for you.
我爱你
I love you!
快去取水
Get some water over here!
珍老天
Jan! Oh, no!
你去哪?
Hana, where're you going?
-别去! -停止
-Stay back! -Stop, Hana!
站着别动
-Stay... -
不
No!
不!
No!
不要过去
-Hey! Hey! -Don't move!
站着
Don't move! Don't move!
站着别动
Stand absolutely still!
你正站在地雷阵上
You're walking in a mine field!
那就对了
Good.
很好
That's good.
千万别动
Just stay still for me...
那就不会有事了
and we'll be fine.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你究竟想干什么?
What the bloody hell do you thinkyou're doing? 是珍的遗物
It's Jan's.
你痛吗? 有什么需要吗?
Are you in pain? Do you need something?
是的
-Yes. -Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们把他从军车里搬来搬去
-You and Jan were... -We keep moving him in and out of the truck.
干嘛这样做? 他都快要死了
Why? He's dying. What's the point?
我们不能留下他你打算把他留下?
We can hardly leave him. Do you mean leave him?
我并非打算把他留下来
No, no, I don't mean leave him.
这个对你有帮助
This will help you.
我一定是个不详的人
I must be a curse.
爱我的人
Anybody who loves me...
亲近我的人都遇难
Anybody who gets close to me...
我一定是个不吉利的人
oh, I must be cursed.
打哪边?
Which is it?
-他死了我就赶回来-这里很不安全
-When he dies, I'll catch up. -It's not safe here.
全国都布满贼匪和德国人
The whole country's crawling with bandits and Germans and God knows what. 我不能批准你做这种傻事
-It's madness! I can't allow it. -The war is over.
战争完结了怎算是逃兵?
How can it be desertion?
并非处处都烽火平息的
It's not over everywhere. I didn't mean literally.
我们担惊受怕是正常的
This is normal, a shock, for all of us, Hana.
我需要大量吗啡一支手枪
I need morphine, a lot. And a pistol.
你若出了事我不能原谅自己
If anything ever happened to you, I'd never forgive myself.
我们要前往莱亨
We're heading for Leghorn.
意大利人称它为里窝那
"Livorno," the Italians call it.
我们一定等你来
We'll expect you.
好了
Fine.
-谢谢你-不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome, ma'am.
-汉娜-我没事的
-Oh, Hana. -I'll be okay.
我一定赶得上
I'll catch up. Good.
是什么声音
What... What was all that banging?
你打老鼠还是迎战整队德军?
Are you... Are you fighting rats or the entire German army? 不我刚才在修楼梯
No. I was repairing the stairs.
我发现了图书馆书籍很有用
I found a library, and the books were very useful.
趁你没将它们作其他用途
Before you find too many uses for those books,
你念一些给我听吧
you might read some to me.
全都是意大利文我试试看吧
I think they're all in Italian, but I'll look, yes.
-你自己的书呢? -我的书?
-What about your own book? -My book?
对了历史之父希罗多德写的
Oh, yes, the Herodotus.
你可以读他的著作
Yes, you can read him.
我找到李子
Oh. I found plums.
我们的果园里有
We have plums in the orchard. There.
我们是有果园的
We have an orchard.
希罗多德是历史之父懂吗?
Herodotus is the father of history.
我什么都不懂
-Do you know that? -I don't know anything.
李子
It's a...
李子的确芬香四溢
It's a very plum...
芬香四溢
plum.
山脊形同玉女峰好好
A mountain the shape of a woman's back. Good, good.
-喂杰佛-马铎你好
-Hello, Geoffrey! -Madox, hello!
-欢迎你来观光-谢谢我叫杰佛·基夫顿
-Welcome to the expedition. -How do you do? Geoffrey Clifton.
终于见到你们太好了
Splendid to finally meet you all.
这位是丹蒂这位是考古学家伯曼
This is Dante D'Agostino and Diggy Bermann, our archaeologist.
这位是埃及学专家沙里夫
-Beautiful plane. -This is Sharif Al Fouad, Egyptologist.
-这位是我太太凯瑟琳-幸会
-And this is my wife, katharine. -Hello.
我们是你的新弟子
We're your new apprentices.
欢迎加入国际沙丘俱乐部
-Welcome to the International Sand Club. -
-为国际沙丘俱乐部干杯-我去拿杯子
-To the International Sand Club. -I'll get cups.
-飞机很雄伟你看过了吗? -看过
-Marvelous plane. Did you look? -Yes.
是凯瑟琳父母送的结婚礼物
Isn't it? A wedding present from katharine's parents.
我们命名为亲王之熊
We're calling it Rupert Bear.
-你好我叫杰佛·基夫顿-我叫艾马殊
-Hello. Geoffrey Clifton. -Almasy.
我们终于可以把旧飞机扔掉了
We can finally consign my old bird to the scrap heap.
基夫顿太太我介绍你认识
Mrs. Clifton, I'd like to present...
-艾马殊伯爵-幸会
-Count Almasy. -Hello.
杰佛把你的论文给我看过我在沙漠中拜读
Geoffrey gave me your monograph and I was reading up in the desert.
-非常叹服-过奖了
-Very impressive. -Thank you.
我一直想结识能写长篇巨着而少用形容词的作者
I wanted to meet the man who could write a long paper with so few adjectives. 妄加修饰于事无补描写事物加上形容词
Well, a thing is still a thing, no matter what you place in front of it.
例如大车慢车司机驾驶的车
Big car, slow car, chauffeur-driven car.
-还有破车-都依然是一辆车子而已
- Broken car. -It's still a car.
-可破车的用途就大不同嘛-"爱"字呢?
-Not much use, though. - Love?
有浪漫的爱有纯情的爱有反哺的爱
Romantic love, platonic love, filial love.
肯定大相径庭吧
-Quite different things, surely. -Uxoriousness.
我有的都是畏妻的爱
That's my favorite kind of love. Excessive love of one's wife.
你们把我难倒了
-Now there you have me. -
-他们是旅客吧-绝对不是
-They're tourists. -Absolute rot.
他们夫妇是皇家地理学会鼎力推荐来的?
They're highly recommended by the Royal Geographic Society.
她娇艳欲滴博览群书
She's charming and has read everything.
-而他是个出色的飞机师-我们用不着多一个飞机师
-He's meant to be a ruddy good flier. -We don't need another pilot. 他能在空中绘制全程地图
He can make aerial maps of the whole route.
不可以事事在空中探索的
You can't explore from the air, Madox.
要不然人生太简单了
If you could explore from the air, life would be very simple.
准备
Contact.
准备好了
Contact.
我试试把床移开吧
I should try and move the bed.
我希望你能欣赏美景
I want you to be able to see the view.
是寺院景色幽雅圣洁
It's good. It's a view from a monastery.
-我早已看到了-你怎可以看到的?
-I can already see. -How?
别靠窗子
-How can you see anything? -No, no, not the window.
光线教我受不了
I can't bear the light anyway.
我可以一直远观沙漠
I can see all the way to the desert.
我移动你啦
I'm turning you.
我战前作过探测绘制地图等
Exploring before the war, making maps.
我眼里有沙子吗? 你在替我清除耳朵里的沙吗?
Is there sand in my eyes? Are you cleaning sand from my ears? 不是沙是吗啡引起的反应
No sand. That's your morphine speaking.
我在景色中可以见到我的妻子
I can see my wife in that view.
你记起更多的事情了吗?
Are you remembering more?
-我可以抽根烟吗? -你疯了吗?
-Could I have a cigarette? -Are you crazy?
你干嘛如此坚决要把我救活?
Why... Why are you so determined to keep me alive?
因为我是个护士
Because I'm a nurse.
漂亮
Bravo.
旧式的番茄
We have an old-fashioned tomato
长岛的甘薯
A Long Island potato
可是我们没有香蕉
But yes We have no bananas
今天没有香蕉吃了
We have no bananas today
-下一位-凯瑟琳
-Next! -katharine!
皇帝要
"The king insisted that he would find some way...
证明他的妻子
"to prove beyond dispute...
艳压群芳
"that his wife was fairest of all women.
我要把你藏在我们睡的房里坎尼洛说道
"'I will hide you in your room where we sleep,' said Candaules... 是埃德洛
-said Candaules." -Candaules.
坎德洛才对
"Candaules."
坎德洛
Candaules.
坎德洛对盖斯说皇后每晚都有这种习惯
Candaules tells Gyges that the Queen has the same practice every night. 她脱掉衣服放在椅子上
She takes off her clothes...
椅子就在通往她房间的门口
and puts them on the chair by the door to her room.
你空闲时
"'And from where you stand,
站起来也可以看到她
you will be able to gaze on her at your leisure. "'
那个晚上正如皇帝所言
And that evening, it's exactly as the king has told him.
她走近椅旁
She goes to the chair,
把衣服逐件脱掉
removes her clothes one by one,
盖斯果然看到她一丝不挂
until she's standing naked in full view of Gyges.
她的美艳令他意想不到
And indeed, she was more lovely than he could have imagined.
皇后抬头一望
But then, the Queen looked up...
看到盖斯躲在阴影里
and saw Gyges concealed in the shadows.
她尽管一言不发但却颤抖了
And although she said nothing, she shuddered.
翌日
And the next day,
她把盖斯召来加以折磨
she sends for... for Gyges and challenged him.
-她听完他的话对他说-要他人头落地
-And hearing his story, this is what she said. -Off with his head!
她说你该
She said, "Either you must submit to death...
因偷窥我而死
"for gazing on that which you should not,
否则就杀掉侮辱我的丈夫
"or else kill my husband who has shamed me...
取他的皇位而代之
and become king in his place."
于是盖斯就武装夺位
So Gyges kills the king,
娶了皇后统治利西亚廿八年
marries the Queen and becomes ruler of Lydia for years.
讲完了
The end.
要我转动啤酒瓶吗?
Shall I spin the bottle?
杰佛你要把这故事引以为戒
So, Geoffrey, let that be a lesson to you.
该丹蒂了
- D'Agostino! -D'Agostino!
你睡了吗?
Are you asleep?
是
Yes.
不是昏昏欲睡而已
No. I'm dropping off.
走开!
Go away!
滚!
Go! Go!
喂
Buon giorno.
-汉娜? -什么事?
-Hana? -What do you want?
我碰到你的朋友玛莉
I met your friend Mary.
她叫我来看看你怎么样了
She said I should stop and see if you were all right.
我们是邻居嘛在满地可我们的家只隔两条街
Apparently we're neighbors. My house is two blocks from yours in Montreal. 在卡伯特是洛里埃的北部
Cabot, north of Laurier.
你早
-Bonjour. -Bonjour.
给你的
For you.
我本来也想邀功的其实是玛莉送给你的
I'd like to take credit for it, but it's from Mary.
我叫大卫加纳但从没人叫我大卫
My name is David Caravaggio, but nobody ever called me David.
老是连名带姓的叫我取笑我
Caravaggio they find too absurd to miss out on.
糟糕! 我真是笨手笨脚!
Oh, shit. Stupid hands.
让我来吧
Let me do that.
是新鲜的
They're fresh.
我很久没吃过鸡蛋了
I haven't had an egg in...
你有留意到小鸡吗?
Have you noticed there are chickens?
在意大利有小鸡却没有鸡蛋
In Italy, you get chickens but no eggs.
在非洲鸡蛋倒多着呢可是没有小鸡
In Africa, they're always eggs but never chickens.
-真是匪夷所思-你去过非洲?
-Who's separating them? -You were in Africa?
对我去过
Yes, I was.
我的病人也去过
So was my patient.
我想逗留一阵子
Look, I'd like to stay for a while.
我有事要做
I have to do some work here.
我会说本地的语言要游击队放下武器
I speak the language. There are partisans to be disarmed.
我们要他们解除武装
We embrace them and see if we can relieve them of their weapons,我们躲藏时
you know, while we hide.
我做过贼所以军队认为我精于此道
I was a thief, so the army thought I'd be good at it.
-那你是会开枪的了-不
-So you can shoot a pistol? -No.
你这样子会有困难吗
Do you have a problem with those?
不
No.
你走前我该去看看他们
-I should look at them before you go. -Look.
这地方一望无际我不会滋扰你的
It's a big place. We needn't disturb each other.
我睡马棚好了
I'll sleep in the stable.
哪儿都无所谓反正都睡不着
It doesn't matter where I sleep. I don't sleep.
我不知玛莉怎样对你说起我但我倒不需要有人陪伴
I don't know what Mary told you about me, but I don't need company.我用不着别人照顾我
I don't need to be looked after.
楼下有一个人
There is a man downstairs.
他带了鸡蛋给我们会留下来
He brought us eggs. He might stay.
干嘛? 他会生蛋吗?
Why? Can he lay eggs?
他是加拿大人
He's Canadian.
人类为何老是喜欢他乡遇故知
Why are people always so happy when they collide with one from the same place? 在满地可遇到男人会怎样
What happened in Montreal when you passed a man in the street?
你邀请他跟你同居吗?
Did you invite him to live with you?
他不会打扰你的
He needn't disturb you.
我已经被打扰了
He can't. I'm already disturbed.
打仗嘛从哪儿来倒也很重要
There's a war. Where you come from becomes important.
干嘛这样说? 我不同意
Why? I hate that idea.
快弄好了
Ah! It's gonna work.
慢慢来吧
Gently.
可以帮帮你吗?
Can I help?
弄好了
It's finished.
你就是那个加拿大扒手吗?
So, you're our Canadian pickpocket?
不如叫我做贼更恰当些
Thief I think is more accurate.
我知你到过非洲哪一部分?
I understand you were in Africa. Whereabouts?
全都到过
Oh, all over.
全都?
All over?
我想到一隅之地也办不到
I kept trying to cover a very modest portion and still failed.
-你要把我们俩留在这儿? -是的
-Are you leaving us? -Yes.
我们有机会谈谈战争的创伤了
Now's our opportunity to swap war wounds.
那我更加要走了
Then I'm definitely going.
她在战争时曾受过创伤吗?
Does she have war wounds?
爱她的人
I think anybody she ever loves...
都因她而死
tends to die on her.
-你想例外吗? -我?
-Are you planning to be the exception? -Me?
老兄
I think you've got...
你搞错了
the wrong end of the stick, old boy.
而且
So...
加纳
Caravaggio.
汉娜以为这名字是你自己改的
Hana thinks you invented your name.
你忘了你自己的名字
And you've forgotten yours.
我认为你不该改这个滑稽的名字
I said that no one would ever invent such a preposterous name.
我认为你什么都可以忘记
And I said you can forget everything,
但总不能忘记自己的姓名吧?
but you never forget your name.
艾马殊伯爵
Count Almasy.
这名字你听过吗?
That name mean anything to you?
又或者凯瑟琳·基夫顿呢?
Or katharine Clifton?
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
-你花了多少钱买的-噢原来是你
-How much did you pay? -Oh, hello.
他们在集市上很少见到外籍女士你花了多少钱?
They don't see foreign women in this market. How much did you pay? 大概七八块吧
Um, & & I suppose.
-哪家店铺? -干嘛?
-Which store? -Why?
你被骗了放心我们可以退回去的
You've been cheated. Oh, don't worry, we'll take it back.
我想不必了
I don't want to take it back.
-这不值八块嘛基夫顿太太-我觉得物有所值
-This is not worth &. -It is to me.
-你有讨价还价吗? -我不喜欢讨价还价
-Did you bargain? -I don't care to bargain.
那就侮辱他们了
That insults them.
我不认为是我倒觉得你被我侮辱了
I don't believe that. I think that you're insulted by me somehow.
我很乐意为你讨回一个公道
I'd be very happy to obtain the correct price for this.
我出言鲁莽我愿意道歉
I apologize if I appear abrupt.
我倒忘了社交礼节
I'm rusty at social graces.
你觉得开罗怎么样?
How do you find Cairo?
-参观过金字塔吗? -失陪
-Did you visit the pyramids? -Excuse me.
见过狮身人面像吗?
Or the Sphinx?
纬度经度
Latitude, . Longitude, .
我们想开车经过高化东北部把飞机留在沙漠里
We attempt to drive northeast of kofer, we'll leave our bones in the desert. -不同意-你是匈牙利人老是固执
-I disagree. -You're Hungarian. You always disagree.
午安
-Good evening, gentlemen. -Good evening.
你那位娇妻呢?
-How is your charming wife? -Marvelous.
她非常迷恋着酒店的自来水设备
She's in love with the hotel plumbing.
她在游泳池游了几小时
She's either in the swimming pool. She swims for hours.
她像一条鱼这次如鱼得水了要不然也会泡在浴缸
She's a fish. It's quite incredible. Or she's in the bath.
其实嘛她就在外边
Actually, she's just outside.
这间朗文酒吧只招待男士嘛
Chaps only in the Long Bar.
基夫顿太太
Mrs. Clifton.
你得原谅我们我们不习惯有女士作伴
You'll have to forgive us. We're not accustomed to the company of women.无所谓反正我读书自得其乐
Not at all. I was thoroughly enjoying my book.
-他们都像闷闷不乐-真的?
-The team is in mourning, darling. -Oh, really?
为旅途筹资金的事运气不好
I'm afraid we're not having much luck obtaining funds for the expedition. 那你打算怎么办?
Oh. Well, what'll you do?
旅途上省吃俭用或者再等一年
More modest expedition, or even wait a year.
让家人知道我们没有死掉就行了
-It's a disaster. -Remind our families we still exist.
老天马铎你结了婚吗?
Good heavens, are you married, Madox?
我们全都成家立室了
Very much so. We all are.
-除了我的朋友艾马殊-我觉得舒畅多了你呢?
-Save my friend Almasy here. -I feel much better.
我们太过大男子主义了
Don't you, darling? We were feeling rather self-conscious.
我们为不在场的妻子们干一杯
Let's toast, then. Absent wives.
-为不在场的妻子们-也为在场的嘛
- Absent wives. -And present ones.
为你未来的妻子吧
And future ones.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起可以让给我吗?
Excuse me. May I?
-你昨天干嘛跟着我? -你说什么?
-Why did you follow me yesterday? -I'm sorry. What?
那之后你一直跟着我回到酒店
After the market, you followed me to the hotel.
我担心啊一位女士置身开罗何况是欧洲女士
I was concerned. A woman in that part of Cairo, a European woman.
-我是身不由己-身不由己?
-I felt obliged to. -You felt obliged to?
况且是我们盟友的妻子
As the wife of one of our party.
那干嘛跟踪我呢? 你该做护花使者
So why follow me? Escort me, by all means.
跟踪女士不是登徒子所为吗?
But following me is predatory, isn't it?
我可以请你移开一下吗?
Could I askyou to move?
很对不起我可以
I'm sorry, but I...
该道歉的是我
I'm sorry. Of course.
你移动时我
-It's just when you move. -How stupid of me.
-受不了身上的压力-你没事吧?
-I can't really bear the pressure... -Are you all right? 我刚才做梦可怕极了
I was dreaming. Awful.
汉娜
Hana.
汉娜你没事吧?
Hana, are you all right?
别管我
Leave me alone.
你爱上了
You're in love with him, aren't you?
你那个可怜的病人吗?
Your poor patient.
你以为他是个圣人因他被烧成那样
You think he's a saint because of the way he looks.我倒认为他绝对不是
I don't think he is.
我并不是爱上他
I'm not so in love with him.
我爱上的是往事
I'm in love with ghosts.
他也是他也爱上了追忆往事
So is he. He's in love with ghosts.
是他把我的手弄成这样的
What if I told you he did this to me?
他怎会呢? 什么时候?
How could he have? When?
我就是他的往事他浑然不知
I'm one of his ghosts, and he wouldn't even know it.
-我不明白你的意思-问你那圣人他究竟是谁
-I don't know what that means. -Ask your saint who he is.
问问他杀过什么人吧
Ask him who he's killed.
求你别呆在这里好吗?
Please, don't creep around this house.
我认为他什么也没有忘掉
See, I don't think he's forgotten anything!
他只想抹去往事
I think he wants to forget!
各位为绘制地图干杯!
Gentlemen, to mapmaking.
为地图干杯
To mapmaking!
尤其要感谢杰佛和凯瑟琳
And a special thankyou to Geoffrey and katharine,
没有他俩筹得基金的壮举我们早就一筹莫展了
without whose fund-raising heroics, we'd still be kicking our heels. 为压力干杯
-To arm-twisting. - Arm-twisting.
杰佛要飞回开罗了
Did katharine say Geoffrey has to fly back to Cairo?
要投桃报李我会拍几张军中的照片拿回去
Return the favor. Take a few photographs for the army.
什么类型的照片?
Oh, um, what kind of photographs?
肖像
Portraits.
准将夫妇的肖像
The brigadier, the brigadier's wife,
准将的爱犬金字塔旁的准将还有准将的愿望
the brigadier's dog, brigadier by the pyramids, brigadier breathing. 我一定会弄得昏头昏脑
And I shall, of course, be bereft.
我终于可以揭示开罗的夜生活
I'll finally be able to explore the Cairo nightlife.
写一篇描写酒吧的权威报导
I shall produce an authoritative guide to the zinc bars and...
我想提一提伊斯南我们算是在伊斯南国家吗?
I want to say hareems. Are we in the right country for hareems? 伊斯兰才对
Harems.
-心肝儿再见了-旅途平安
-Bye, my love. -Travel safe.
我一周后就赶回来
Catch up in a week.
基夫顿祝你旅途平安
Clifton, safe journey.
也祝你幸运筹到资金我也高兴
You too. Good luck. Glad the funds have turned up.
基夫顿
Clifton.
恕我多管闲事
This is probably none of my business.
你这样留下娇妻
Your wife.
-恰当吗? -噢?
-Think it's appropriate to leave her? -Appropriate?
沙漠会令女士很难受的
Well, the desert is, it's, uh... for a woman, it's very tough.
未免太难为她了吧
I wonder if it's not too much for her.
你疯了吗凯瑟琳昨天说她很喜欢这里
Are you mad? katharine loves it here. She told me yesterday.
我在她三岁时就认识她
-All the same, were I you... -I've known katharine since she was three. 我们结婚前就情同兄妹
We were practically brother and sister before we were man and wife. 我很了解她的承受能力
I think I'd know what is and what isn't too much for her.
我认为她自己也很清楚
I think she'd know herself.
那就好
Very well.
你干嘛老是觉得被女人威胁?
Why are you people so threatened by a woman?
我开始喜欢上
I have come to love...
打吗啡针了
that little tap of the fingernail against the syringe.
请别弹了
-Stop playing! Please, stop playing.
我没有这扇门的钥匙
I don't have the key to that door. You...
德军已经遍布这里整个地区
The Germans were here. The Germans were all over this area.
还到处布下地雷
They left mines everywhere.
他们偏喜欢把地雷埋在钢琴里
And pianos were their favorite hiding places.
我明白了对不起
I see. Sorry.
弹巴赫作的曲就会安全了吧
Then maybe you're safe as long as you only play Bach. 他是德国人
He's German.
你是在说笑吗?
Is something funny?
不对不起
No. I'm sorry.
我以前见过你
I've met you before.
不会吧?
I don't think so.
看到吗?
Look. See?
你休想再弹巴赫的曲了
Move that, and no more Bach.
中尉你没事吧?
Lieutenant! Are you all right, sir?
还好中士
Fine, Sergeant.
他和意大利人合作
So you're working with the Italians.
对他要令他们放下武器
Yeah, trying to get them to give up their weapons.
敌军认为我精于此道
I was a thief, so the army thought I'd be good at it.
我喜欢意大利人他们了不起
I like the Italians.
他要我们撤离
He wants us to move out.
他说屋内还有五十多枚地雷
He says there could be more mines in the building. 他以为我笑他一定是疯的
He thinks I'm mad because I laugh at him.
他是印度人
He's Indian.
-他缠着头巾-不他是锡克教徒
-He wears a turban. -No, he's Sikh.
他若戴着头巾就是锡克教徒
Lfhe wears a turban, he's Sikh.
我很可能嫁给他
I'll probably marry him.
真的? 太突然了
Really? That's sudden.
家母常教我
My mother always told me...
弹琴可取悦丈夫
I would summon my husband by playing the piano.
-我比较喜欢我俩独处的时候-他会留下来吗?
-I liked it better when there were just the two of us. -Why? Is he staying?
会和他的中士哈迪先生留下来
With his sergeant, a Mr. Hardy.
我军会进攻的有什么要做吗
We should charge. Doesn't anyone have a job to do?
他们必须拆除路上的地雷这项工作很了不起
They have to clear all the roads of mines. That's a big job.
那么我认为我军不能进攻了
In that case, I... I suppose we can't charge.
不不能够了
No, we can't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直不明白你这种人怎会决定来沙漠呢?
I've been thinking. How does someone like you decide to come to the desert? 为什么呢?
What is it? You...
你本来稳守城堡乐得清闲
You're doing whatever you're doing in your castle, or wherever it is you live,
竟会突然作出前来沙漠的决定
and one day you say, "I have to get to the desert," or what?
我曾经和一个导游结伴他带我前往费亚
I once traveled with a guide who was taking me to Faya.
九小时内他都一言不发
He didn't speak for nine hours.
旅途终结时他指着地平线说"费亚"
At the end of it, he pointed at the horizon and said, "Faya."
当日天气晴朗
That was a good day.
你不是喜欢唱歌吗?
Actually, you sing.
-你说什么? -唱歌
-What? -You sing.
见你常唱歌
All the time.
-我没有-你大可以问问欧夫
-I do not. -AskAI Auf.
欧夫
Al Auf!
八点三十分你该可以动身
You'd better be ready about half past
我已准备好记着别迟到
Remember, honey Don't be late
乐队演奏时
'Cause I'll be there when the band starts playing 舞姿显华彩
Gonna dance off both my shoes
旋律变幽怨
When they play theJelly Roll blues
明晚痛肠断
Tomorrow night at the dark-town strutter's ball 把手给我
Give me your hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
马铎!
Madox!
马铎!
Madox!
马铎!
Madox!
-快来看这是什么-是什么?
-Come quickly! I've found something! -What is it? 你快来看
D'Ag! Bermann! Quick!
匪夷所思
My God.
是游泳的姿态
They're swimming.
是游泳的姿态
They're swimming.
-没事吧? -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
你怎样向
How do you explain...
没来过的人
to someone who has never been here,
解释这奇异的感受
feelings which seem quite normal?
我不知道
I don't know, my friend.
不知道
I don't know.
卡莫
-Aaah! -kamal!
保曼怎么回事?
Bermann, what are you doing?
保曼
Bermann!
当心
Watch out! Watch out!
-把他们拖出来-我来帮你
-Get them out of the car! -Let me help!
他怎么样?
Almasy, are you all right?
我没事慢慢来
Yes, yes, I'm fine.
我的手
My wrist! Ah!
要去多久顶多三十六小时就赶回来
I'll be back as quick as I can, hours at the outside.
尽量多找一具散热器回来
Try to get an additional radiator.
我们可在这里和山丘之间安装
We can store it between here and Pottery Hill. And a better jack. 找一具较好的起重机回来替换-保曼
-We planned badly. -Bermann?
一路顺利
Safe journey.
怎么回事?
Now what?
把这些都弄走
Let's get all this stuff off.
-我会留下来的-你绝对不行
-I'll stay behind, of course. -Certainly not.
-事情因我而起我会留下
-I caused the problem. I shall stay.
-你不可以你们全都不可以
-You can't. None of you can.
人多手脚乱我最不够力气掘地
No, I insist. There clearly isn't room for all of us.
而且又不是带伤而行的人。