Sink the Bismarck《击沉俾斯麦号(1960)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

(铜管乐队演奏“德意志之歌♥”)
(♪ brass band plays "Deutschland Über Alles")
(德语新闻报道)
(news report in German)
(人群高呼)胜利!胜利!
(crowd chants) Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
(汽笛)
(siren)
(远处爆♥炸♥)
(distant explosions)
这是伦敦艾德·摩尔报导:对一位美国记者来说,
This is London. Ed Murrow reporting. To an American reporter
这座城市,这个岛和这个国家的人♥民♥是非常特殊的。

there is something very special about the people of this city, this island, this nation. 在英国漫长的历史上
Never in the long history of Great Britain
从未曾像1941年春天这样运气这么差。

have her fortunes been as low as they are in this spring of 1941.
英国正为自己的生存而孤军奋战,
Britain is fighting alone for her very existence, fighting desperately,
但她的人♥民♥仍然坚定不移。

yet her people remain steadfast and unflinching.
英国的盟军一个接一个被打败,
Britain's allies have been defeated one by one,
被纳粹分子征服势力席卷了整个欧洲的版图。

as the dark stain of Nazi conquest-spreads across the map of Europe.
在非洲,隆美尔给予第八集团军重创,
In Africa, Rommel is giving the 8th Army a very bad time,
希腊沦陷,德国空军继续轰炸英国的城市。

Greece has fallen and the Luftwaffe continues to smash English cities.
最坏的消息来自北大西洋,
The worst news of all comes from the North Atlantic,
上个月德国U艇和水面舰艇击沉了60万吨♥船只。

where last month German U-boats and surface raiders sank 600,000 tons of shipping. 在这场战斗中,英国的生命线岌岌可危。

In this battle, Britain's lifeblood is at stake.
这战役关系到未来战争的趋势——
This is the battle on which depends the future course of the war -
未来英国历史的趋势。

the future course of British history.
北大西洋的海上战斗,
The battle of the North Atlantic is fought at sea,
它是由设在伦敦的海军部指挥。

but it is directed from the Admiralty here in London.
深埋在海军部大楼地下200英尺,是战争指挥室。

Buried deep in the Admiralty Building 200 feet underground, is the War Room. 这是英国海军的指挥大脑和神经中枢,
Here is the guiding brain and central nervous system of the British Navy,
即作战部。

the operations division.
罗伯茨,请把谢泼德上校的物品拿到办公室。

Roberts, take Captain Shepard's things and put them in the office.
谢谢您。

Thank you.
这里是情报中心,发送和接收各种信♥号♥♥。

This is the message centre for incoming and outgoing signals.
这些管道通往大厅下的无线电室。

These tubes lead to the wireless room just down the hall.
哦,谢泼德……
Oh, Shepard...
-有什么不对吗? -看那个人的制♥服♥。

- Anything wrong? - That man's uniform.
我们在有些方面比较随意些,这跟在军舰上所有不同。

We're informal about some things. It's different from the bridge of a ship at sea. -是这样吗? -哦,是的,一定是那样。

- Is that so? - Oh, yes. Has to be that way.
这是理查兹中校。

谢泼德上校是新的作战部主管。

This is Commander Richards. Captain Shepard is the new director of operations. -你好吗? -别让我打扰你吃饭。

- How do you do? - Don't let me interrupt your meal.
谢泼德上校,第二副官,安妮·戴维斯。

谢泼德上校要接替我了。

Captain Shepard, 2nd Officer Anne Davis. Captain Shepard's taking over from me. -你好,长官。

-你好吗?
- How do you do Sir. - How do you do?
对她好点,谢泼德。

如果她生气地离开这里,我们就会输掉这场战争
Be nice to her, Shepard. If she ever got angry and walked out, we'd lose the war. -真的吗? -你可以信赖这位小姐。

- Really? - You can depend on this young lady.
我已经做了很多次了!
I've done it more times than I care to admit!
安妮,做个乖孩子,你的报告尽快报上来。

Anne, be a darling and get your report in as soon as possible.
-吉米的聚会我们不能迟到。

-没错。

- We mustn't be late for Jimmy's party. - Righto.
我想我该为离开这儿流下泪来,
I suppose I should shed a few tears at leaving this place,
但老实说,我讨厌这份工作。

but quite honestly I've hated the job.
责任太重,压力太大了。

Too much responsibility. Too much strain.
我得到了海上指挥权,正如我一直希望的那样。

I'm getting a command at sea like I always wanted.
恭喜你。

我希望你找到的这个工作不会有太大压力。

Congratulations. I hope you find one that doesn't involve too much strain.
关键是,这是一种不同的压力。

The point is, it's a different kind of strain.
如果一个人要去海军服役,他应该在海上服役。

If a man's going to serve in the navy, he ought to serve at sea.
除非是像你这样的人,已经经历过很多行动了。

Unless it's a man like yourself who's already seen a lot of action.
否则,他就应该在海上服役。

He should still serve at sea.
是的。

我还是好好过吧。

我现在得说再见了,除非你还有问题。

Yes. I'd better get along. I'll say goodbye now unless you have any questions. 我不这么认为,谢谢你。

祝你好运。

I don't think so, thank you. Good luck.
谢谢你。

Thank you.
我们想我们能帮点忙,长官,
We thought we might be of some assistance, sir,
长官,你还不熟悉这儿的情况。

not knowing your way around yet, sir.
- 我能为你做点什么吗? - 是的,有些事你可以做。

- Is there anything I can do for you? - Yes, there is something you can do.
几分钟前,我看到一个士兵没带他的套头衫就进入了作战室。

A few moments ago I saw a rating enter the War Room without his jumper. 从现在起,每个人都要时刻穿着得体。

From now on, everyone will be properly dressed at all times.
我在任何情况下都不能让军官在值班时吃三明治。

I cannot have officers eating sandwiches on duty, under any circumstances. 对不起,长官,这种事不会再发生了。

I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again.
对不起,长官。

理查兹中校已经连续值班两次没有休息……
Excuse me, Sir. Commander Richards stood two watches without relief and...
我相信理查兹中校不需要你帮他解释,戴维斯小姐。

I'm sure Commander Richards doesn't need an interpreter, Miss Davis.
我很惊讶听到有人用教名称呼一位值星官。

I was also surprised to hear a Wren officer addressed by her Christian name.
对我来说,这种不拘礼节既不规范,也不可原谅。

To me this kind of informality is both irregular and inexcusable.
进来。

Come in.
抱歉打扰,长官,优先信♥号♥♥。

Sorry to interrupt, sir. Priority signal.
谢谢您。

Thank you.
请原谅。

Excuse me.
进来。

Come in.
哦,谢泼德。

你认识海军参谋长助理吗?
Oh, Shepard. You know the assistant chief of naval staff?
- 是的,很熟。

- 你好吗,乔纳森?见到你很高兴。

- Yes, very well. - How are you, Jonathan? Glad to see you.
谢谢你!我从斯德哥尔摩的海军武官那里收到一个信♥号♥♥。

Thank you. I have a signal here sent from our naval attachéin Stockholm.
他报告说,两艘德国♥军♥舰正驶过卡特加特海峡。

He reports two German warships steaming through the Kattegat.
- 什么船? - 他没有说。

- What ships are they?
- He doesn't say.
- 你觉得是俾斯麦号♥吗? - 有可能,长官。

- Do you think it might be the Bismarck? - It's possible, sir.
它刚完成了三个月的训练。

She's just completed three months' training.
他们没有比这更好的时机逃跑了,对吗?
They couldn't pick a better time to break out, could they?
因为克里特岛的事情,我们的护舰队分散在各处。

With this Crete business, and our convoys scattered all over.
我有一种不好的预感。

I've a nasty hunch that's the idea.
我希望这一次你错了。

我们不能让那头怪兽逍遥法外。

I hope for once you're wrong. We can't afford to have that monster on the loose.
- 看看沙恩霍斯特号♥和格奈森瑙号♥做了什么。

- 击沉22艘船。

11.5万吨
♥。

- Look what Scharnhorst and Gneisenau did. - 22 ships sunk. 115,000 tons.
这一切都发生在两个月内。

它们没有俾斯麦号♥那样的火力。

All in two months. And they don't have anything like Bismarck's fire power.
它可以击沉护航队中的每艘船,而逃避遭到攻击。

She could stand off and sink every ship in a convoy without ever coming under fire. 谢泼德,去找本土舰队司令。

Shepard, get on to the commander in chief, Home Fleet.
告诉他我们不确定,但我们非常担心。

Tell him we're not sure, but we're very much concerned.
告诉他,会让他得到我们知道的任何消息。

Say we'll let him have any information we get.
是的,长官。

Aye aye, sir.
谢泼德?准备好你的建议,它就是俾斯麦号♥。

Shepard? Prepare your recommendations, in case it is the Bismarck.
很好,长官。

Very good, sir.
对一个新人来说,这是一项相当艰巨的任务。

Pretty rough assignment for a new man on the job.
我不担心谢泼德。

他是现役中最能干的人之一。

I'm not worried about Shepard. He's one of the ablest men in the service.
我还听说他像女巫的心一样冷酷。

I'm also told he's as cold as a witch's heart.
- 这可能有点夸张,长官。

- 我想要一个冷酷的人。

- That may be a slight exaggeration, sir. - I want a man who's cold.
我想要一个没有心,没有灵魂,只有一个巨大大脑的人。

I'd like a man with no heart at all, no soul, just an enormous brain.
北大西洋的战斗是严峻的。

它不是靠魅力和个性来赢得的。

The battle of the North Atlantic is grim. It won't be won by charm and personality. - 我们已经受够了。

- 我认识谢泼德很多年了。

- We've had too much of that here. - I've known Shepard for years.
我们以前一起服过役。

他那时就与众不同。

We've served together before. He was different then.
- 有什么特别的原因吗? - 我想有很多原因,长官。

- Any particular reason for the change? - I suspect there are many reasons, sir.
个人原因。

Reasons of a personal nature.
哦。

Oh.
我懂了。

我们怎么得到这两艘船的信息呢?
I see. How are we going to get the information on those two ships?
- 我们在挪威有个特工…… - 最好和他联♥系♥上。

- We have an agent in Norway... - Better get in touch with him.
我们不能直接联♥系♥他。

这太危险了。

We don't want to contact him directly. It's too dangerous.
并且,没有时间去苏黎世或斯德哥尔摩了。

And there isn't time to go through Zurich or Stockholm.
在这种情况下,您恐怕要与他直接联♥系♥。

In this case, you'll have to make direct contact.
长官,这个人在纳粹占领区。

Sir, this man is in Nazi-occupied territory.
我知道。

I realise that.
尽管如此,我们必须立即与他取得联♥系♥。

All the same, we must get in touch with him immediately.
遵命,长官。

Aye aye, sir.
(狗叫)
(dog whines)
有人看见敌船驶出波罗的海。

The enemy ships were sighted coming out of the Baltic.
显然是出海,显然不是为国王服务。

Obviously heading out to sea, obviously not in the service of the King.
现在,我们在斯卡帕湾有什么?
Now, what have we got over here at Scapa Flow?
战舰乔治五世号♥,威尔士亲王号♥,战列巡洋舰胡德号♥ Battleships King George V,Prince of Wales, battle cruiser Hood,
以及一些巡洋舰和驱逐舰。

and a few cruisers and destroyers.
其余的舰队都去护航了。

The rest of the fleet's out on convoy escort.
这是坎宁安上将的电♥话♥。

“克里特岛的局势正在恶化。


It's from Admiral Cunningham. "Situation in Crete is deteriorating."
“德国空降部队占领了马莱姆机场。


"German airborne troops have captured Maleme airfield."
为什么我们恶运不断?
Why is it we never get our bad medicine in small doses?
敌人在北大西洋逃脱的绝佳时机。

Perfect timing for an enemy break-out in the North Atlantic.
坎宁安和他的舰队在克里特岛忙得不可开交。

Cunningham and his fleet busy down here in Crete.
萨默维尔正全力以他的H舰队增援马耳他。

Somerville's got his hands full tying to reinforce Malta with Force H.
沙恩霍斯特号♥和格奈森瑙号♥在此准备再次出来。

我们必须保护他们。

Scharnhorst and Gneisenau are here ready to come out again. We must keep them covered. 而16艘护航舰在护航,分散在大西洋各处。

And 16 convoys to guard, scattered all over the Atlantic.
即使我们再有100艘船,也还是不够的。

If we had 100 more ships, we still wouldn't have enough.
长官,我们刚收到挪威特工的信♥号♥♥。

Sir,we've just had a signal from our agent in Norway.
消息不完整。

The message is incomplete.
“看到两艘敌舰从克里斯蒂安桑港出发,3点35分,向西航行。


"Sighted two enemy ships off Kristiansand at 0335 sailing due west."
“巡洋舰欧根亲王号♥和…”
"Cruiser Prinz Eugen and..."
传输突然中断,长官。

Transmission stopped abruptly at that point, sir.
- 你能试着把他救回来吗? - 遵命,长官。

- Did you try to get him back? - Yes, sir.
没有进一步联♥系♥。

No further contact.
- 克里斯蒂安桑在哪里? - 这儿,长官。

挪威的南端。

- Where is Kristiansand? - Here, sir. Southern tip of Norway.
你怎么看,ACNS?
What do you think, ACNS?
如果这不是非常重要消息的话,我不认为这人会传过来。

I don't think this man would have transmitted if it hadn't been something really important. 我们假设它是俾斯麦号♥。

We'll assume that it's Bismarck.
我们要派海岸司令部进行空中侦察吗?
Shall we put Coastal Command on air reconnaissance?
尽一切办法。

从卑尔根向南侦察一切。

By all means. Everything from Bergen southwards.
告诉他们拍下任何可疑的东西。

我会跟斯卡帕湾的总司令谈。

Tell them to photograph anything suspicious. I'll talk to Commander in Chief at Scapa Flow. 遵命,长官。

Aye aye, sir.
(汽笛)
(siren)
对不起,长官。

Excuse me, sir.
首席海军大臣在线上,长官。

First Sea Lord on the line, sir.
总司令。

Commander in Chief.
- 嗨,杰克,你好吗? - 我很好。

- Hello, Jack. How are you? - I'm fine.
3点35分发现的那两艘德国舰船,位于挪威南部海域。

Those two German ships were sighted off southern Norway at 0335.
一艘是欧根亲王号♥,另一艘我们不确定。

One is the Prinz Eugen and we're not sure about the other.
你认为…
Do you think...
按照最坏的假设分♥析♥
Proceed on the worst possible assumption
那是俾斯麦号♥,它试图逃走。

that it's Bismarck and she's trying to break out.
我可能是错的,但我现在想不出比这更糟的了。

I may be wrong, but I can't think of anything worse at the moment.
我同意。

我们不能让它轻易溜进大西洋。

I agree. We can't afford to let her get loose in the Atlantic.
- 长官,我会立即通知您的。

- 好吧。

再见。

- I'll come to immediate notice for steam, sir. - All right. Goodbye.
我们直接假定那是俾斯麦号♥和欧根亲王号♥
We're directed to assume it's Bismarck and Prinz Eugen
它们正试图闯入护航通道。

and they're attempting to break out into the convoy lanes.
现在,先生们,它们有四条通道可用,不是吗?
Now, gentlemen, they'd have four available passages, wouldn't they?
这是丹麦海峡,
Here's the Denmark Strait,
冰岛南部海峡,费罗斯—设得兰海峡,
the passage south of Iceland, the Faeroe-Shetland passage,
以及奥克尼和设得兰之间的费尔岛海峡。

and the Fair Island Channel between the Orkneys and the Shetlands.
- 有人愿意打赌吗? - 冰岛—费罗斯海峡怎么样?
- Anyone care to place a bet? - What about the Iceland-Faeroes Channel? 不可能太靠近我们的基地,要有回旋余地
Not too near our bases and room for manoeuvre
最近的出口,费尔岛海峡,只有几百英里。

The nearest exit, Fair Island Channel, is only a few hundred miles.
- 太靠近我们空中巡逻区了。

- 你们帮不了我,先生们。

- Much too close to our air patrol. - You're of no help to me, gentlemen.
你们的说法是四条通道的任何一条。

All you're saying is than it could be any one of the four.
事实上,当然,你们说得很对,
Actually, of course, you're perfectly right,
恐怕我们要盯着每个水道。

and I'm afraid somehow we've got to guard them all.
我们知道他们现在在哪里吗,长官?
Have we any idea where they are now, sir?
不能确定。

Nothing definite.
詹金斯,跟海岸司令部联♥系♥,空军是否还在搜索。

Jenkins, check with Coastal Command that they're still carrying out a search.
看起来像两艘巡洋舰。

飞行员是这么说的。

Looks like two cruisers. That's what the pilot said.
一艘是巡洋舰,好吧。

One's a cruiser, all right.
另一艘就是……俾斯麦号♥。

The other one's... Bismarck.
- 发现俾斯麦号♥在挪威♥海♥域。

- 确定。

- Bismarck's been located in Norway. - Identified.
俾斯麦号♥位于格里姆斯塔德峡湾。

Bismarck's in Grimstad Fjord.
他们要我们把所有的一切都派出去。

轰炸机,鱼雷机,所有的。

They want us to send everything we've got. Bombers, torpedo planes, everything. - 怎么样? - 很不走运。

- How was it? - No luck.
能见度几乎为零。

Visibility down to nil.
- 不能在那样的天气里轰炸。

- 我们尽可能降低高度了。

- You can't bomb in weather like that. - We came in as low as we could.
- 哪支护航舰队在那,杰克逊小姐? - OG62,长官。

- What convoy's that, Miss Jackson?
- OG 62, sir.
好的。

Right.
现在,戴维斯小姐,让林仙号♥脱离OG62 ……
Now, Miss Davis, take the Arethusa from OG 62...
让它加入本土舰队中。

and put her with the Home Fleet.
好的。

Good.
从克莱德湾集结的 WS 8B 护航队中调回胜利号♥。

Take the Victorious from that convoy forming up in the Clyde, WS 8B. - 让它加入本土舰队。

- 长官,作战部,本土舰队呼叫。

- Put her with the Home Fleet - Sir, Operations, Home Fleet calling.
作战部主任。

Director of Operations.
不,对不起。

我们仍然没有消息。

No, I'm sorry. We still have no information.
那里的天气很恶劣,飞机什么也看不见。

Well, the weather's closed in over there and aircraft can't see a thing. 是的,我只要我听到。

好的,好的,我会的。

Yes, as soon as I hear. Right. Right, I will.
从WS 8B中调回反击号♥,让它加入本土舰队。

Take the Repulse from WS 8B and put her with the Home Fleet.
好的。

Right.
本土舰队现在看起来好多了,不是吗?
Home Fleet looks better now, doesn't it?
是的,长官,但我不能为护航提供更多支持了。

Yes, sir, but I wouldn't give much for the convoy.
你记得那是一支运兵船队,对吗,长官?
You recall that's a troop convoy, don't you, sir?
是的,我知道。

Yes, I do.
他们去中东还有很长的路要走。

They've got a long way to go to the Middle East.
这让他们几乎得不到保护。

This leaves them with almost no protection.
我很清楚,戴维斯小姐。

I'm quite aware of the circumstances, Miss Davis.
在我看来,这是我们必须冒的风险。

In my opinion this is a risk we have to take.
我们必须如此,长官?
We have to take, sir?
好吧,谢泼德?你有什么想法?
Well, Shepard? What do you have in mind?
我认为我们必须加强本土舰队。

I think we must reinforce the Home Fleet.
我们不能指望他们以现有兵力从这里巡逻到格陵兰岛。

We can't expect them to patrol everything from here to Greenland with what they've got. 我们从哪弄到船?
Where do we get the ships?
我们不得不从值班舰艇中抽调。

这会带来一些风险。

We'd have to take ships away from other duty. It would involve some risk.
我们从护航任务中抽调了胜利号♥和反击号♥。

We could take Victorious and Repulse off escort duty.
这就给了总司令一艘航♥空♥母舰和另一艘战列巡洋舰。

It'd give the commander in chief an aircraft carrier and another battle cruiser.
- 他们掩护的是什么船队? - W8 SB, 明天从克莱德启航。

- What convoy were they covering? - W8 SB, sailing from the Clyde tomorrow.
这是一支庞大的运兵船队,长官。

有两万人。

It's a large troop convoy, sir. 20,000 men.
我们没有适当护航,让他们独自面对危险航程了。

We'd be exposing them to along and dangerous voyage without proper escort.
这就是你的建议吗?
Is that what you're recommending?
是的,长官。

Yes, sir.
你愿意拿两万人的生命冒险?
You're willing to gamble the lives of 20,000 men?
我认为赌博和计算过的风险之间是有区别的。

I think there's a difference between a gamble and a calculated risk.
你做得很好,谢泼德。

Good for you, Shepard.
当然,我知道这是不容易做出决定。

Of course, I realise it's not an easy decision to make.
重要的决定从来都不会是容易的。

The important ones never are.
把那两艘舰从护航队中调回来。

Detach those two ships from the convoy.
- 通知本土舰队总司令。

- 是的,长官。

- Inform Commander in Chief, Home Fleet. - Aye aye, sir.
他们给我们调来了胜利号♥和反击号♥,现在我们可以派出胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥
They're giving us Victorious and Repulse. Now we can send Hood and Prince of Wales
巡逻格陵兰岛附近海域。

我要他们在一小时内准备好。

to support the patrols near Greenland. I want them ready in an hour.
是,长官。

威尔士亲王号♥上还有工人。

Yes, sir. The Prince of Wales has civilian workers aboard.
他们正在调整炮塔。

They're making adjustments to the gun turrets.
如果他们及时完工,就让他们上岸。

如果来不及,让他们随舰一起出航。

If they finish on time, have them put ashore. If not, they'll sail with her.
遵命,长官。

Aye aye, sir.
至於舰队所需冒的风险,我们只能待在这里等确定的消息。

As far as the rest of the fleet's concerned, we'll wait here for some definite information. 如果我的鼻子能察觉,你们也能。

I suppose my nerves can stand it if yours can.
我刚和伦敦的谢泼德上校通过话
I have just talked to Captain Shepard in London.
他说挪威♥海♥岸上空的能见度是零。

He says visibility over the coast of Norway is nil.
它可能还在那里。

它可能已经出航了。

天气预报怎么样?
She may still be there. She may have sailed. What's the forecast?
恐怕很糟糕,长官。

看来这两天云层很厚。

Pretty bad, I'm afraid, sir. It looks like two days of very thick weather.
(德国口音)天气预报很好。

两天的大阴天。

(German accent) The weather report is good. Two days of heavy overcast.
好消息。

不是吗,船长?
Good news. Is it not so, Captain?
- 是的,长官。

- 谢谢你,伯恩哈特。

- It is, sir. - Thank you, Bernhardt.
我们这儿有个有趣的棋局,林德曼。

We have a most interesting chess game here, Lindemann.
这次重要行动就要开始了
The important moves this time are the opening.
冲进大西洋不容易,长官。

To break out into the Atlantic will not be easy, sir.
是的,但我们有优势,因为他们不知道我们要做什么。

Yes, but we have the advantage, because they do not know what we are going to do.
我们可以立即行动或者在这美丽的阴天下躲一会儿。

We can move out immediately or we can hide for a while under this beautiful overcast. 另外,我们有四条出路可以选择
Also, we have a choice of four different exits.
北方集团军群建议走冰岛—费罗斯海峡。

Group North has suggested the Iceland-Faeroes passage.
你没忘了吧,长官?
You're not forgetting that, sir?
我们接受北方集团军群的命今。

但不用采纳他们的建议。

We have to take orders from Group North. We do not have to take suggestions.
是的,长官。

Yes, sir.
林德曼,我们将有一个绝佳的机会。

Lindemann, we have a great opportunity here.
我不打算让北方集团军群或任何其他人把它从我这儿抢去。

I do not intend to let Group North or anyone else lose it for me.
这次航行将是很大的荣耀。

There can be great glory in this voyage.
第三帝国的荣耀,我们的荣耀。

Glory for the Third Reich. Glory for us.
您的荣耀,长官。

你是舰队指挥官。

For you, sir. You are the fleet commander.
我很高兴你没有忘记。

I will see that you are not forgotten.
上次战争后我被遗忘了。

I was forgotten after the last war.
元首上台前,我不被认可,没有晋升。

Until the Führer came to power,I got no recognition, no promotion.
我被忽视了,就像德国被忽视一样。

I was ignored, just as Germany was ignored.
世界只记得胜利者,林德曼。

The world only remembers the winners, Lindemann.
我们必须确保这次将会记住我们。

We must make sure this time that it will remember us.
我相信会的。

I'm sure it will.
- 还要多久,你可以行动? - 长官,我可以让它在半小时后出发。

- How soon can you get under way? - I can have steam in half an hour, sir.
船长,我想15分钟后离开这里。

Captain, I want to be out of here in 15 minutes.
- 好的,长官。

- 给欧根亲王号♥发信♥号♥♥
- Very well, sir. - Signal Prinz Eugen.
很好,长官。

Very well, sir.
(男人用德语喊道)
(man shouts in German)
本土舰队总司令发来的讯号♥。

There's a signal from Commander in Chief, Home Fleet.
一架到达格里姆斯塔(挪威港口)的侦察机报告,没有发现任何东西,长官。

An aircraft has got through to Grimstad. There's nothing there now, sir.
嗯,他们已经航行了。

至少我们知道的就这么多。

Well, they've sailed. At least we know that much.
现在,我们可以开始行动了。

Now we can get moving.
- 所有护航舰就位,长官。

- 谢谢。

- Position of all convoys, sir. - Thank you.
我们现在能做的就是等着看看会发生什么事。

All we can do now is wait and see what happens.
这是我们工作中最糟糕的部分——等待。

That's the worst part of our job - the waiting.
- 你有个儿子在服役? - 是的,他在直布罗陀。

- You have a son in the service? - Yes. He's at Gibraltar.
他是皇家方舟号♥上的一名轰炸机机♥枪♥手。

He's an air gunner in the Ark Royal.
我打赌你很高兴,他没有搅进俾斯麦这档子事儿来。

I bet you're glad he won't be mixed up in this Bismarck show.
我为什么要高兴?
Why should I be glad?
即使你高兴,你也不会承认,是不是?即使对我。

If you were, you wouldn't admit it, would you? Even to me.
他在舰队服役。

他要像其他人一样抓住机会。

He's serving with a fleet. He must take his chance like everyone.
我懂了。

I see.
一位空军上将来协助侦察,给他做个简报。

An air vice-marshal's coming to help on reconnaissance. Give him a briefing.
很好,长官。

Very good, sir.
你想对船员们训话吗,船长?
You want to speak to the crew?
- 有人提醒过他们吗? - 是的,长官。

- Have they been alerted? - Yes, sir.
立正!
Achtung!
林德曼舰长,如果你允许的话,我想对舰员们讲话。

Captain Lindemann? With your permission, I would like to address the ship's company. - 如您所愿,长官。

- 谢谢。

- As you wish, sir. - Thank you.
俾斯麦的官兵们,我是舰队指挥官。

Officers and men of the Bismarck, this is the fleet commander.
我现在可以告诉你了我们要去北大西洋
I can now tell you that we are going out into the North Atlantic
攻击英国的护航舰队。

to attack the British convoy system.
我们要击沉他们的船,直到他们再也不敢出海。

We are going to sink their ships until they no longer dare to let them sail.
没错,我们只是两艘舰船。

It is true we are only two ships.
但世界上从未见过这样的战船。

But the world has never seen such ships.
你们驾驶着有史以来最强大的战舰,
You are sailing in the largest, the most powerful battleship afloat,
比英国海军所有战船都要卓越。

superior to anything in the British Navy.
我们更快,永不沉没,我们是德国人!
We are faster, we are unsinkable, and we are German!
你们这些军校军官,由最高当局所选拔。

You cadet officers, you were selected by the highest authority to make this voyage. 当你回到舰队时,你会有很多鼓舞人心的故事要讲,
When you return to the fleet, you will have many inspiring stories to tell,
德国海军的故事,
stories of German sea power,
纳粹胜利的故事!
stories of Nazi victory!
我对你们所有人说
To all of you I say this -
别忘了你是德国人,别忘了你是纳粹。

never forget that you are Germans, never forget that you are Nazis.
元首万岁!
Heil Hitler!
(所有人)元首万岁!
(all) Heil Hitler!
在海图中心
In the centre, the main plot.
- 那是什么? - 另一支护航舰队。

- What's that? - Another convoy.
好的,继续。

现在,长官。

All right. Carry on. Now, sir.
在这里,我们有胡德号♥还有威尔士亲王号♥
Over here we have the Hood and the Prince of Wales.
他们40小时前离开了斯卡帕湾。

They left Scapa Flow 40 hours ago.
在这里我们有反击号♥
Here we have the Repulse,
胜利号♥航♥空♥母舰,还有国王乔治五世号♥
the aircraft carrier Victorious,and the King George V.
他们已经出发18个小时了。

They've been steaming for about 18 hours.
这个区域有巡洋舰仙林号♥,曼彻斯特号♥,伯明翰号♥。

In this area, the cruisers Arethusa, Manchester, Birmingham.
在丹麦海峡,有萨福克和诺福克巡洋舰
In the Denmark Strait, the cruisers Suffolk and Norfolk.
如你所见,长官,我们的巡洋舰太分散了。

As you can see, sir, our cruiser screen
is spread out much too thinly.
现在,如果你的人飞到空中……
Now, if your people will get into the air...
- 在这种天气里不能起飞侦察。

- 我们当然知道。

- You can't fly recon missions in this weather. - We realise that, of course.
我们必须假设俾斯麦号♥与欧根亲王号♥一起
We must assume that the Bismarck, in company with the Prinz Eugen,
它们打算突入北大西洋。

is going to attempt a breakthrough to the North Atlantic.
但我们不知道在哪儿,什么时间。

But we don't know where and we don't know when.
是在这里,还是在这里
If it's here or here,
那么反击号♥和胜利号♥,还有国王乔治五世号♥必须担当此项任务then the Repulse, the Victorious and the KGV will have to do the job.
如果是在丹麦海峡,
If it's here in the Denmark Strait,
胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥负责追击它。

the Hood and the Prince of Wales will have to go after her.
(上将)我想他们能够应付自如。

(Admiral) I should think they could handle it very nicely.
是的,长官,胡德号♥是艘伟大战舰,威尔士亲王号♥也是。

Well, sir, Hood's a great ship. So is the Prince of Wales.
但它刚从造船厂新出坞,它的舰员还没来得及受过训练。

But she's fresh from the builder's yard. No training for her crew.
事实上,为了应对这种紧急情况,它不得不在载有工人继续收尾的情况下出海。

In fact, in this emergency, she had to put to sea with some of the workmen still on board. 俾斯麦号♥对任何人来说都是考验。

Bismarck's a tough proposition for anyone.
请原谅,首席海军大臣现在可以见你了。

相关文档
最新文档