英语口语8000句-电话

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

您是哪位?

Who's calling, please?

Who's speaking, please?

我听不清楚。

I can't hear you very well.

他说的快可以跟他说 I can not really follow you, would you pls speak slower?

您能说慢一点儿吗?

Please speak a little more slowly.

您能再大点儿声吗?

Could you speak up, please?

请稍等一下。

Hold on, please.

I'll connect you. (把电话转接给你。) *connect“连接”。

我把电话给您接过去。

对不起,他出去了。

I'm sorry, he's not in right now.

他现在不在座位上。

He's away from his desk now.

他现在吃午饭去了。

He's out to lunch now.

您能过会儿再打吗?

Would you mind calling back later?

He has already been off-work ( off-duty) because it is off-work time now.

请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。

You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach“电话联系”。

我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?

Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.

The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)

I'll spell my e-mail address to make sure you send the resume to the right person: C A R L P at KHN dot com. 我再拼下我的电子邮件地址,确保你的简历能正确发送:carlp@。

That would be great – thanks. Have you got my e-mail address?

那太好了——谢谢。你有我的电子邮件地址吗?

Her line is busy now. *busy表示“正在打电话”,而不是“忙”。

Sorry, her line is busy now. (对不起,她正在打电话。)

您能过会儿再打吗?

Would you mind calling back later?

Alright. I'll try again later.

we've got two zhangs here. which one do you want to see

您要找哪个铃木?

Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?

您想找哪位接电话?

Who in particular would you like to talk to? (

这儿没有您说的这个人。

There's no one here by that name.

谢谢您打来电话。

Thanks for calling.

英语口语8000句-电话

●打电话

我是丹尼斯·史密斯。

This is Dennis Smith. *打电话时常用This is...代替My name is...。

This is Dennis Smith speaking.

喂,是约翰吗?

Hello, John? *常用于熟人之间。

喂,请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗?

Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?

请问是财务科吗?

Is this the finance department?

请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗?

Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?

我能借用一下您的电话吗?

Do you mind if I use your phone? *这句话直译是“如果我用一下您的电话,您介意吗?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)。

Do you mind if I use your phone? (我能借用一下您的电话吗?)

No, please go ahead. (可以,请用吧。)

我想找佐藤先生。

May I speak to Mr. Sato?

May I speak with Mr. Sato?

I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.

Is Mr. Sato there, please?

Mr. Sato, please. *这是最简单的说法。并不失礼,工作和日常生活中都可以用。

Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please. *这样说有点太直,除了对熟人以外一般不用。

马克在吗?

Is Mark there? *孩子们之间、朋友之间和比较熟悉的人之间比较随便的说法,工作中最好不用。

真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。

I'm sorry for calling you this late. *若在早晨的话把late换成early。我希望我没打扰您。

I hope I'm not disturbing you. *disturb“打扰(休息和工作)”。

I hope I'm not keeping you.

但愿没吵醒您。

I hope I didn't wake you up.

I hope I didn't wake you up. (但愿没吵醒您。)

No, you didn't. (没有,你没吵醒我。)

我有急事要找巴尔先生。

It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.

I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away. *get in contact

wit h...“和……取得联系”。

I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.

有关明天开会的事给您打电话。

I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.

我给您回电话。

I'm returning your call.

I'm calling you back.

相关文档
最新文档