总机英文培训

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

总机-英文培训
㈠礼貌用语
⑴Good morning /Good afternoon /Good evening/Good night
⑵What can I do for you?/May/Can I help you?/How Can I do for you?
⑶Have a nice trip/Hope you have a nice day/a pleasant day/have a good rest。

⑷Wait a moment,please/Hold on,please。

/please hold the line,please。

⑸Glad to meet you/Nice to meet you。

⑹Thank you very much/It doesn’t matter./You’re welcome.
⑺Excuse me/I’m sorry
⑻Go upstairs,please/This way,please/Turn left/right/Follow me,please
㈡酒店各部门英文表达
⑴前厅部Front Office
⑵客房部House Keeping
⑶餐饮部Food and Beverage Departme
⑷销售部Sales and Marketing Department
⑸财务部Financial Department
⑹采购部Purchasing Department
⑺行政部Executive Department
⑻人事部Human Resources Department
⑼工程部Engineering Department
⑽安保部Security Department
㈢酒店公共服务设施英文表达
Room Service 客房送餐Beauty Salon 美容美发House Keeping 客房中心Lobby Bar 大堂吧Front Desk 前台Safety Deposit Box 保险箱Concierge 礼宾Bell Man行李员Business Center 商务中心Laundry Bag 洗衣袋CCTV 监控中心Express Service快递服务Executive lounge 行政酒廊Collect Laundry 收取客衣Entertainment Service 娱乐设施Self-Service 自助服务4 Seasons Self-Service restaurant 四季自助餐厅Chinese Restaurant 中餐厅Western Restaurant 西餐厅Conference Room 会议室Currency Exchange 外币兑换Night Club 夜总会IDD(International Direct Dial)长途直拨Sauna 桑拿Shopping Arcade 商场Swimming Pool 游泳池Lost and Found 失物招领Shoe Shine Service擦鞋服务IDD (International Direct Dial)国际直拨
DDD(Domestic Direct Dial)国内直拨
㈣房间物品英文表达
Ashtray 烟灰缸Mirror 镜子Hanger 衣架Toilet Paper 卫生纸Basket /Welcome Tea 欢迎茶壶Desk Lamp 台灯
Tissue 纸巾/Tissue Holder纸巾盒Cloth Brush 衣刷Bathrobe 浴袍Shoe Shine 鞋油Iron电熨斗/ Iron Board电熨斗板Out Let 电源插座Clock/Alarm闹钟Closet 壁橱DVD Player 播放机Switch开关Hair Dryer 吹风机Adaptor插座Internet Line 网线Scissors剪刀Pillow 枕头Pillow Case枕头套Slipper拖鞋Safe Box 保险箱Shaver/Razor剃须刀Remote Control 遥控器Comb 梳子Umbrella 遥控器Body Lotion 润肤露Towel 毛巾Bath Tub 浴缸Bed Cover 床罩Body Towel浴巾Bath Foam 沐浴液Toothpaste 牙膏Soap Dish 皂盒Mineral Water矿泉水Toilet Bowl 马桶Bed Side Table 床头柜Quilt 被子Mattress 床垫Facial Tissue 面巾纸Electric Kettle电热水壶㈤总机常用电话接听英文表达
一接听用语
1 Hold on,please
请稍等!
2 The line is busy,please call back later。

对不起,电话占线,请您稍后再拨。

3 There’s no answer,Would you like to leave a message?
电话没人接,您是否需要留言?
4 Who would you like to speak to?
请问您找那位?
5 Sorry , there's no guest with that name。

对不起,没有这个姓名的客人
6 Would you like to repeat the number ?
请您再说一遍好吗?
7 Could you speak a little louder , please
请您大声一点好吗:
8 Could you speak slowly ,please?
请说慢一点!
9 如遇对方拨错号码:
I'm afraid you dial the wrong number . here is xx hotel operator
恐怕您拨错了号码,这里是XXX酒店总机。

10外线来电详细问询时:
I'll put you through to the information desk
我将帮您把电话转到问讯处;
11 来电方需要留言:
A、Could you please give me the message , sir / madam?
请告诉我您的留言内容
B、Thank you for calling , I 'll relay the message to Mr./Mrs.
请放心,我一定将您的意思转达给X先生/小姐,谢谢您的来电,再见!
二、酒店住店客人的叫醒受理:
01、May I have your name and your room number , please?
能告诉我您的姓名和房号吗?
02、Could you tell me what time would you like to get up ?/May I know your wake up call time,please?
请问您需要什么时间的叫醒?
03、May I repeat your room number and the time , sir / madam ?
我重复一遍您的房号和叫醒时间,好吗?
04、Good morning (afternoon , evening ), sir / madam ! this is your **o’clock wake-up call Service,Today is cloudy,the temperature will be between ** degrees and ** degrees。

Have a good day to you (have a nice day )!
早上好(中午、晚上好),先生/女士,这是您**点的叫醒服务,今天多云,最高温度**度,最低温度**度,祝您一天愉快!
附:关于天气情况的词汇
Sunny 晴朗的
Cloudy 多云的
Windy 有风的
Partly Cloudy 局部多云
Rainy 下雨的
Showery 阵雨的
Heavy Rain 大雨
Light Rain 小雨
Storms 雷雨
三、接内线电话用语:
您好,Operator,May I help you?
接外线电话用语:
您好,Dingli International Hotel,May I help you?
四、住客电话询问:
01、内线和市话电话免费。

There is no charge for in -house and local call
02、I 'll check immediately and call you back in a moment
我会立刻为您查找,然后打电话给您;
03 Would you mind waiting a minute , I'll check it for you right now
请稍等一会儿好吗?我马上为您查找
五、代客人接国际,国内长途;
01、Is this a paid call or collect call?
请问这是自己付费还是对方付费电话?
PS:⑴If you want to make a IDD,you should press 9 0 0 firstly,then the country
code , the area code and telephone number
如果您希望拨长途,请先拨0,再加00然后拨国家代码,地区代码,及电话号码。

⑵If you want to make a DDD,you should press 0 firstly,and then press 00,then the area code and telephone number。

02、Could you please tell me country code , the area code and telephone number, sir /madam?
您能告诉我电话的国家代码,地区代码和电话号码吗?
03、Could you please tell me who are you want to speak ?
您能告诉我您希望找哪位?
04、Could you please spell your name ?
能告诉我您的名字是怎么拼的吗?
酒店总机日常英语口语
1.请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?
May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon,please? )
2.请拼出客人的名字好吗?
How to spell the guest’s name please?
3.对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?
I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?
4.能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?
Would you tell me where the guest comes from?
5.能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?
Would you tell me which company the guest is from?
6 .对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。

I a m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.
7 .介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?
Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?
8. 我再帮您查一下,请稍等。

I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.
9 .很抱歉,让您久等了。

I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
10 .请您重复一遍您说的,好吗?
Could you repeat what you said? / I beg your pardon?
11. 请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?
Could you speak more slowly ( loudly )?
12. 请稍等,我将为您转接。

Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.
13. 您好,先生。

这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?
14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?
Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?
15. 对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。

I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.
16 .对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。

I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could y ou please call back later or leave a message.
17 .让我重复一次您的信息吧。

Let me repeat your message.
18 .对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给大堂副理吗?
Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?
19 .对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。

I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.
20. 对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。

I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.
21. 我是8101房客,有人给我留言吗?
I am staying in room 8101./I am the guest of room 8101。

Did anyone leave message for me?
22 .我的电话留言灯一闪一闪的,是否有我的留言?
The message light flashes constantly. Is there any message for me?
The message light is flashing. Does that mean I have a message?
23 .对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。

I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.
24 .是的,您有一个留言。

您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时会有人来接您。

Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.
25. 晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?
Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?
26. 晚上好,**先生,您的朋友**先生邀请您今晚7点到二楼中餐厅用晚餐。

Good evening, **sir. Your friend Mr. ** invited you to have dinner on the second floor at LIBAI room in the Chinese restaurant at 7 o’clock tonight.
27 .您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电给他。

How are you, Mr. **. When you were out, Mr.Lee of ** company called you. He Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.
28 .早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。

Good morning, Mr. **, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western Restaurant at 8 o’ clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.
29 .请帮我接一下Jack He 的电话.
Could you put me through to Jack He?
30. 对不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了/ 不在位置上),我稍后请他复电话给您。

请您留下联系方式。

I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty / isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you back. . Do you want to leave a message / speak to someone else.
31. 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。

I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.
32. 请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。

Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.
33.可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?
Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?
34. 房间空调有点问题.
There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.
35. 喷水头的热水出不来。

The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.
36. 电灯不亮。

The light isn’t working.
37. 电源关闭了。

The power is off.
38. 请送一些毛巾过来。

Could you send some towels to my room?
39. 浴巾还是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?
40. 请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?
Please send someone to clear up the tableware.
41. 请你把中文语言调为英文语言。

Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?
42 .我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。

I have locked the door, and left the key inside.
43. 请您帮我把门打开好吗?
Could you please help me open the door?
44. 没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。

No problem, Please wait at the door, we will call an attendant right away.
45. 请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?
Could you send someone to my room right away?
46. 是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。

Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.
47. 我有一些衣服要洗。

I want some clothes to be washed.
48. 衣服什么时间能洗好?When can I get my laundry back?
49. 请问内线怎么打?
How can I make a room-to-room call?
51. 房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。

Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number.
52. 请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?
Would you tell me which room do you want to call to? May I transfer the call for you?
53. 请接855房。

Please connect me to room 855.
54. 外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。

How can I make an external call? Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.
55. 请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?
Where (which country / city) would you like to call, please?
56. 您可以告诉我电话号码吗?我帮您接通后再转入您房间?
Could you tell me the telephone number , please? May I connect it first and then transfer into your room?
57. 对不起,这个号码是错的,您还有其它的号码吗?
Excuse me. It’s the wrong number, do you have another one?
58. 请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。

Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room.
59. 请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。

Hold on please, I will connect with it right now.
60. 本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。

Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge
61. 国际长途是8元一分钟,加20%服务费
The International call is eight yuan a minute,. plus twenty fiv e percent service charge.
62. 你可以告诉我ATT对方付款的号码吗?
Could you tell me the ATT collecting call number ?
63. 是10811. 让我提醒您,即使是由受话人付款,酒店方面仍要收取手续费的。

10811. May I remind you that there is still a handling charge for a collect call in the hotel?
64. 我房间很冷,请问有暖气吗?My room is too cold. Is there heating in the room?
65. 不好意思,这里没有暖气,但我们可以提供一个暖炉给您。

I’m sorry sir, there’s not heating in the room. But we can offer a heater to you.
66 .电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。

I can’t access to the Internet. Please call a computer engineer to che ck it for me.
67. 您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。

Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.
68. 真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。

I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.
69. 请你告诉我桑拿怎么走?Where is the Sauna center/department?
70. 乘电梯到大堂,大堂门口左转。

You can take the lift to lobby , Go through to the lobby main door and turn left .
71. 您到大堂后,我们的同事将会为您带路。

Please go to the lobby my colleague will show you.
72. 请问你们酒店怎么走?
How can I get to your hotel?
73. 请您稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。

Wait a moment, please. I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..
79. 早上好,先生,您的7点钟叫醒时间到了,但现在已经是7点30分了,因为刚才您的电话一直在占线。

Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your morning wake up call at 7 o’clock, but it’s 7:30 now, because your phone was busy just now.
80. 我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。

I am sleeping, Please make a DND for me.
81. 没问题,先生。

能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通知您?
No problem, sir. Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.
And how about urgent or IDD calls?
82. 请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?
Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast?
83. 平时早上7点钟到9点30,周末到10点结束。

From 7:00am to 9:30am on weekdays, and till 10:00am on weekend.。

相关文档
最新文档