234句美国最常用口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
234句美国最常用口语
A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。
)
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。
)
Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!(Shut up用的更多)
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Break the rules. ?违反规则。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
Can-do. 能人。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Chin up. 不气,振作些。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!(come on的含义很多,主要体现在语气上,使用时请注意语气) Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Daring! 亲爱的!
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。
)
Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。
)
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。
)
Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。
)
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。
)
Drop it! 停止!
Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。
)
Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。
)
Far from it.(一点也不。
)
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
get to the point言归正传。
(go down to business我感觉没有get to the point常用,所以换掉) Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Go ahead. 继续。
Go to hell! 去死吧!
God works. 上帝的安排。
Good for you! 好得很!
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Here we are! 我们到了!
He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。
)
He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。
)
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
Hope so. 希望如此。
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
How big of you! 你真棒!
How come…怎么回事,怎么搞的。
How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)
I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。
)
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。
)
I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。
)
I don't care. 我不在乎。
I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。
)
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。
)
I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。
)
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。
)
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
I wasn'tborn yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)
I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。
)
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。
)
If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。
)
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。
)
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。
)
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。
)
I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。
)
I'm flattered.(过奖了。
)
I''m going to go. 我这就去。
I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。
)
I'm not going. 我不去了。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。
)
I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。
)I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。
)
Is that so? 是这样吗?
It can't be helped.(无能为力。
)
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
It is a deal! 一言为定!
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
It is raining. 要下雨了。
It is urgent. 有急事。
It slipped my mind.(我忘了。
)
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。
)
It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
It's about time.(时间差不多了。
)
It's been a long time.(好久不见了。
)
It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。
)
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
It's up on the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。
)
It's up to you. 由你决定。
Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。
)
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。
)58.I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。
)
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。
)
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。
)
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。
)
Neck and neck.(不分上下。
)
Never mind. 不要紧。
No way! 不可能!
None of my business. 不关我事。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
Not so bad. 不错。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。
)
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Over my dead body!(休想)
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
quit it! 别闹!
Right over there. 就在那里。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。
)
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。
)
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Side dish. 配菜。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。
)
Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。
[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。
[事后])
Stay away from him. 别靠近他。
Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。
)
Still up? 还没睡呀?
Sure thin! 当然!(我觉得Sure更加popular! I like to use SURE...)
Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。
)[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。
}
Talk truly. 有话直说。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
That is great! 太棒了!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
That's really something.(真了不起。
)
The line is engaged. 占线。
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。
)
Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。
)
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。
)
What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
Who knows! 天晓得!
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
You are welcome! 别客气!
You bet! 一定,当然!
You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。
)
You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。
)
You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。
)
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
You have my word.(我保证。
)
You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。
)
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
You never know. 世事难料。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。