美文赏析-生气,是在展现你的无能
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
美文赏析:生气,是在展现你的无能
No matter where you live, you must understand that this world which you live in does not necessarily work as you think.
无论你生活在哪,你都得明白,你生活的这个世界,不行能完全根据你设想的方式去运转。
The person who you have a crush on may just not be into you.
你喜爱的人可能就是不喜爱你。
The company you want to work in may see you as incompetent.
你想应聘的公司可能看不上你。
The kids brought by your relatives may not behave themselves.
亲戚家的熊孩子可能不会乖乖守法规。
The family next door may just not stay that quiet.
隔壁的邻居也可能就是不保持宁静。
So what would you do?
所以,你会怎么做呢?
Get angry?
生气?
No, I suggest that you don't.
不,还是别了吧。
You will only be showing your incompetency if you do.
你那只是在展现自己的无能。
You must understand: Being angry doesn't do you any good because it changes nothing.
你要明白,生气对你自己来说没有任何好处,由于它转变不了任何事。
If you don't like what's happening, then try to identify the problem and find a way to deal with it.
假如你不喜爱现状,那就去找到问题的根源,然后试着解决它。
That's the only way out.
那才是唯一的出路。