护理常用英语对话
护理常用英语对话
护理中常用英语对话ICU2病区
一.Receiving the patient接待病人
1.How do you do/ Good morning
您好初次见面时使用/早上好
2.What can I do for you/Can I help you
您需要我帮助吗
3.I’ll bring you to your bedside; please follow me. This i s your bed..
我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边
5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水
6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll i nform your doct or.
请等一会儿;我去通知医生.
7.I’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生
8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时;请
告诉我们.
9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟
二.information collection收集信息
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗
11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
护理常用英语对话
护理常用英语对话
1. Patient: Nurse, I'm feeling really sick. Can you please help me?
Nurse: Sure, what seems to be the matter?
2. Patient: My head is pounding, and I have a fever.
Nurse: Okay, let me take your temperature first.
3. Patient: My stomach is hurting.
Nurse: Okay, let me check your abdomen.
Nurse: Alright, let me take a look at your lungs.
5. Patient: I'm feeling dizzy and lightheaded.
Nurse: Alright, let me take your blood pressure.
6. Patient: I think I might have an infection.
Nurse: Alright, let me take a sample for testing.
7. Patient: I think I'm having an allergic reaction.
Nurse: Alright, let me take your temperature and give you some medication.
实用护理英语对话
实用护理英语对话集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-
实用护理英语
1.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep y our bladder full.
您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.
2.please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。
3.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿
4.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图
5.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach我要放胃管
到您的胃内
6.We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Ple ase swallow the tube as I put it down. 我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.
7.I’m going to make your bed. / we’ll change the bed linen at once. 我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.
8.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝
护理常用英语对话
护理中常用英语对话(ICU2病区)
一.Receiving?the?patient(接待病人)
1.How do you do/ Good morning!
您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
2.What can I do for you/Can I help you
您需要我帮助吗?
3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..
我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边
5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水
6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doct or.
请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
7.I’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生
8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.
9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟
二.information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗
11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
常见护理英语80句
常见护理英语80句
一.Receiving the patient(接待病人)
1. How do you do?/ Good morning!
您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
2. What can I do for you?/Can I help you?
您需要我帮助吗?
3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed.
我要领您到床边去. 请跟我来. 这是您的床位.
4. The toilet is over there.
卫生间在那边
5. We supply hot water.
我们供应热水
6. Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
7. Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.
玛丽是您的负责护士/医生
8. Please let us know if you need any help.
您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.
9. Smoking is not allowed here.
这里不允许吸烟
二.Information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11.We need some information from you.
护理英语对话完整版
护理英语对话完整版
Nurse: Good morning, Mrs. Smith. I'm here to check on you and answer any questions you may have.
Mrs. Smith: Good morning. I'm glad you're here. I wanted to ask you about some medications that I'm taking.
Nurse: Sure. What medications are you taking?
Mrs. Smith: I'm taking a blood pressure medication and an arthritis medication.
Nurse: Okay, let's take a look at these medications first. What is the blood pressure medication called?
Mrs. Smith: It's called amlodipine.
Nurse: Amlodipine. Okay, let's discuss the potential side effects of this medication. Are you experiencing any dizziness, drowsiness, or headaches?
Mrs. Smith: Yes, I've noticed some lightheadedness and headaches, but not too often.
护理英语常用口语
护理英语常用口语
小编为大家整理了护理英语常用口语,一起来学习吧!
(一)交流语
1) How do you do? / Good morning! 你好!
2) What can I do for you?/Can I help you?我能给你帮助吗?
3) I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..我要领您到床边去,请跟我来.这是您的床位。
4) The toilet is over there. 厕所在那边。
5) We supply hot water. 我们供应热水。
6) Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生。
7) Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生。
8) Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。
9) Smoking is not allowed here.病房内不准吸烟。
10) Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11) We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。
12) Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?
护士与病人英语对话范文
护士与病人英语对话范文
Patient: Good morning, nurse. I am feeling a lot of pain in my abdomen.
护士:早上好,病人。请告诉我您感到腹部有很多疼痛。
Patient: It started last night and has been getting worse. I'm really worried.
护士:昨晚开始的,一直在变得更糟。我真的很担心。
Nurse: I understand how you feel. Let me check your vital signs and notify the doctor.
护士:我了解您的感受。让我检查一下您的生命体征,并通知医生。
Patient: Thank you for your help. I just hope it's nothing serious.
护士:感谢您的帮助。我只是希望这不是什么严重的问题。
Nurse: Don't worry, we will do everything we can to make you feel better. You are in good hands here.
护士:不要担心,我们会尽一切努力让您感觉好一点。您在这里是受到很好的照顾的。
Patient: I appreciate your reassurance. It means a lot to me during this stressful time.
护士:我感谢您的安慰。在这个压力山大的时候,这对我来说意义重大。
护理英语对话
内容简述:患者王某因高烧前往医院就诊
角色分配:门诊护士:徐美佳
病人:马榴艳
医生:邱佳琪
护士:陆英
情景一:outpatient department
Nurse: Good morning.
Patient: Good morning.
Nurse: what 's the problem with you
Patient: I’m running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
Nurse: How long have you had the problem
Patient: Since last night.
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam
N urse: You’d better go to the medical department.
Patient: Here is my registration card.
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one yuan.
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please
急诊科常用-护理英语口语
like that.
病人: 没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam? 护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department. 病人:表填好,给你。
输液室
Infusion Room
infusion [infju:ʒən] n.注入
1 Are you allergic to any medication?/penicillin?
您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?
allergic [ə‘lə:dʒik] adj.患过敏症的 penicillin [‘peni’silin] n.青霉素
单词:
registration n. 挂号 address n. 住址 department n. 科,系,部门 register vi挂号 fee n. 费 lift n. 电梯 corridor n. 走道
短语:
run a high fever 发高烧 as a matter of fact 事实上 in that case 如果那样 fill in 填写 and things like that 等等 register with 挂(某科)的号 had better 最好 take a lif t坐电梯 make a left turn 向左拐
常用的医院护理英语口语20句
常用的医院护理英语口语20句
1. How can I assist you today?
2. Please have a seat, the doctor will be with you shortly.
4. Have you noticed any changes in your symptoms since your last visit?
5. I need to check your vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, etc.).
7. Would you like something to eat or drink?
8. I will assist you with getting dressed, if needed.
9. Let me help you to the bathroom.
11. I will help you get settled into your hospital bed.
12. Let's take a walk around the ward to promote circulation.
13. I will assist you with your daily hygiene routine (bathing, brushing teeth, etc.).
15. Can I answer any questions you have about your treatment plan?
护理实用英语80句(合集5篇)
护理实用英语80句(合集5篇)
第一篇:护理实用英语80句
护理实用英语80句
一、Receiving the patient(接待病人)
1.How do you do?/ Good morning!
2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?
3.I‘ll bring you to your bedside,please follow me.This is your bed……我要
领您到床边去。请跟我来。这是您的床位。
4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边。
5.We supply hot water.我们供应热水。
6.Please wait a moment.I‘ll let your doctor know./I’ll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生。
7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生。
8.Please let us know if you need any help.您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。
9.Smoking is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟。
二、information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11.We need some information from you.我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。
护士和患者对话英语版范文
护士和患者对话英语版范文
English:
Nurse: Good morning, Mrs. Smith. How are you feeling today? Patient: Good morning, I'm feeling a bit tired but overall okay. Nurse: Have you been experiencing any pain or discomfort since yesterday?
Patient: Yes, I have some pain in my back and I've been feeling a bit nauseous.
Nurse: I'm sorry to hear that. I will make sure to notify the doctor about your symptoms. In the meantime, is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
Patient: Thank you. Maybe some pain medication and a cool cloth for my forehead would help.
Nurse: Of course, I will bring that to you right away. Just let me know if you need anything else.
Patient: Thank you, I appreciate your help.
常用护理英语口语
常用护理英语口语
四.communication.(交流)
31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.
32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.
33.Ill test/take your blood pressure.我要测量您的血压.
34. Im afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.我要取一滴指血做血糖测定,需要刺一下手指.
35.Ill take some blood from your arm now.现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.
36.Dont take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.
37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.
38.Please have your blood and urine tests done.请做一下您的血和尿试验.
护理英语
一.Receiving the patient(接待病人)
1.How do you do? / Good morning!
您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
2.What can I do for you? /Can I help you?
您需要我帮助吗?
3.I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..
我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
4.The toilet is over there. 卫生间在那边
5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水
6.Please wai t a moment. I'll let your doctor know. / I'll inform your doctor.
请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生
8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.
9.Smoking is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟
二.information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
护理中常用英语对话(ICU2病区)
一.Receiving?the?patient(接待病人)
1.How do you do/ Good morning!
您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
2.What can I do for you/Can I help you
您需要我帮助吗?
3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. T his is your bed..
我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边
5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水
6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doct or.
请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
7.I’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生
8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.
9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟
二.information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗
11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
12.Is your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗
13.Does your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?
14.Does it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?
15.Does your back ache 您的后背痛吗?
16.Do your feet swell 您的脚肿了吗?
17.Do you have a cough/fever 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?
18.Do you bring up any sputum 您咳痰吗?
19.Is there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?
20.How long have you had the pain 您的痛有多长时间了?
21.When did the pain start/where is your pain 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?
22.Are your periods regular 您的月经规则吗?
三.Physical examination(查体)
23.Will you please undress for medical examination 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?
24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来
25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.
请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.
26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.
27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊
28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸
29.May I examine your tummy, please 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗
30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.
四.communication.(交流)
31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.
我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.
32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.
33.I’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.
34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.
我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.
35.I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.
36.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .
半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.
37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.
请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.
38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.
39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.
40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.
41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.
42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。
43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.
44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.