新英语900句情景对话Lesson11-20

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第十一课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Thank you for calling Bell Atlantic telephone company.How may I help you?

谢谢你给贝尔大西洋电话公司的电话。有什么可以帮到你的吗?

B: Yeah,I've got a real problem here.My last phone bill was for $1,493. 我这里的确出了点问题。我上个月的电话费是1493美元。

A: Is this amount incorrect?

话费不对吗?

B: You bet it's incorrect.It says here that I made nine calls to Shanghai.

当然不对。它这里说我打了9个到上海的电话。

A: And you did not make those calls? 你有没有打过那些电话,是吗?

B: I repair motorboats.Why would I call Japan?

我是修摩托艇的。我打到日本干嘛去?

A: Shanghai is in China,sir,not Japan. 上海是在中国,而不是在日本,先生。

B: Whatever I don't care.I just want to get this mess straightened out.

管他呢,我无所谓。我只想把事情搞清楚。A: Wait just one moment and I'll transfer you to a manager.

请稍等,让我给你转到经理那儿。

B: Okay.Good.

好的。

Dialogue 2

A: I hate this weather.

我讨厌这鬼天气。

B: I think it's kind of nice.I like the rain.

我觉得不错啊,我喜欢下雨。

A: I don't.It's depressing and it's wet. 我不喜欢下雨。既压抑又潮湿。

B: Of course,it's wet.It's rain.Would you prefer dry rain?

让然会潮湿了,下雨嘛。难道你想要干雨吗?A: Very funny.

真逗。

B: Just enjoy it.At least we're not stuck in it outside.

说笑而已。至少我们没有被困在外面。

A: Well,I wanted to go out jogging today.

我今天本来是想到外面慢跑的。

B: Go ahead.It's just a little rain.It won't hurt you.

你就去吧,只是一点小雨而已。它不会淋湿你的。

A: Have you ever heard of the flu?I'll get sick.

你听说流感了吗?我会得病的。

B: You're always complaining.

你老是在抱怨。

A: There's a lot to complain about.

有大把事可抱怨的。

B: I think that's pretty sad.I try to be happy when I can.

我觉得那真让人感到悲哀。而我总会尽量让自己高兴点。

Dialogue 3

A: Cole,have you finished your homework?

科尔,你完成作业了吗?

B: Yes,Dad.Can I go out now?

完成了,爸爸。我现在可以出去了吗?

A: What do you mean?You're grounded for this week.

你这是什么意思?你这个星期是要呆在家里的。

B: Yeah,and it sucks.

对啊,真该死。

A: Keep using language like that and you'll be grounded for two weeks.

你再说那样的话,你就两个星期不准出去。B: I hate not being able to go play basketball.

我讨厌不能出去打篮球。

A: Maybe you'll think about that next time you want t get into a fight at school.

也许下次你在学校打架的时候就会先想一想了。

B: I told you the other kid started it.He called me names.

我告诉过你是另一个家伙惹我的。他骂我呢。

A: You could have ignored him.We're already had this conversation.

你可以不管他。我们已经说过这些了。

B: This isn't fair.

这不公平。

A: Life not fair.Is there anything else you want to say?

生活就是不公平的。你还有什么要说的吗?B: No,I'm going back to my room.

没有了。我这就回房去。

Dialogue 4

A: Here,have a beer.How was work? 这里来杯啤酒。工作怎么样?

B: It sucked.The new boss is a real tyrant.

真该死。那新老板可真够专制的。

A: Oh,yeah? How come?

是吗?从何说起?

B: Doesn't even get me started on that subject.Let's just say I have had it up to here with

this guy.

不要叫我开始那个话题。我只想说我实在受不了那家伙了。

A: That bad ,huh?

那真糟糕。

B: You'd better believe it.He has me doing so many useless takes.

你最好相信我。他老是叫我做很多毫无价值的事情。

A: I feel bad for you.

我替你感到难过。

B: I'm not getting paid enough to take this abuse.

我受这样的折磨,却没有多少报酬。

A: Is anything going good?

有什么好消息么?

B: Not today.Not until I have another beer or two anyways.

今天没有。也许等我再喝一两杯就会有吧。A: I hear that.

我明白。

B: Just hand me another

one,buddy,and I'll be a little better.

兄弟,给我再来一杯,我会好一些的。Dialogue 5 A: Who's at the door?

谁在门外?

B: Baltimore Police

Department,sir.Can I come in?

巴尔的摩警察局,先生。我可以进来吗?A: Oh,yes,officer,of course.Is something wrong?

哦,当然可以,长官。有什么不对劲吗?B: We received a complaint from some of your neighbors.

我们接到了你邻居的投诉。

A: I can't imagine why.

我想不出为什么。

B: Were you moving your front lawn naked this morning,sir?

你今天早上是不是没穿衣服就在你家前院的草坪割草,先生?

A: Is it a sin to cut my grass?

难道割草也犯法吗?

B: It is if you've doing it naked.

赤身裸体,那就是犯法的。

A: It's very hot out today.

今天外面非常热。

B: I'm going to have to place you under arrest.

我必须拘捕你。

A: Can I put some clothes on first?

我能先穿好衣服吗?

B: Please do.

可以。

Dialogue 6

A: Luke,come into my office.What can I do for you?

卢克,进来我的办公室。有什么可以帮到你的吗?

B: Well,sir,I've got a real problem with one of my coworkers.

我与我的一位同事合作有点问题。

A: If my employeesare having problems.I want to know about it.

如果我的员工有什么问题,我很想知道。B: Good.It's Elmer,sir.He interferes with my work.

那就好了。是尔马,先生。他干扰我工作。A: I don't like to hear that.What does he do?

相关文档
最新文档