Lucifer《路西法(2016)》第一季第八集完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

"路西法"前情提要...
Previously on Lucifer...
那不是你前任吗混♥蛋♥警探
Ooh! How's your ex, Detective Douche?
你又想和我吵吗
Is this the fight that you want to pick?
棕榈街案子上强出头
You stuck your neck out on Palmetto.
-看看结果是什么 -好吧
- Look where that got you. - Okay.
克洛伊你对不存在的事想太多了
Chloe, you are stabbing hard at something that's just not there.
丹我看见的事情一定有它的解释
There's got to be an explanation for what I saw, Dan.
一定有
There has to be!
克洛伊这说明不了什么
Chloe, this could mean a lot of things.
这意味着有警♥察♥知道这条秘密通道存在丹
It means a cop knew this secret passageway existed, Dan.
-这是什么 -一把999号♥万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ - What is it? - A 999 key.
属于洛杉矶警局我是对的
LAPD issued. I was right.
把翅膀带回属于它们的地方是我的职责
It's my duty to return the wings where they belong.
难道你一点也不想回去吗
Doesn't part of you long to assume your form?
完全不想
Not exactly.
我是为了路西法好
I want what's best for Lucifer.
那就给我一些
Then give me something
能用来对抗路西法的方法我会确保
that I can use against Lucifer, and I'll make
你们都回到属于自己的地方
sure you're both back where you belong.
这正是问题所在
That's the problem.
他不再向我吐露心声
He doesn't confide in me anymore.
可他经常去找一个人谈话
But there is someone he does talk to.
一位医生
A doctor.
你好邻居
Hello there, neighbor.
我其实想找个人谈心事关于一个病人
I actually need someone to confide in about a patient.
如果你也有病人需要谈谈...
And, listen, if you have any patients you need to talk about... 我有好多事想聊
You have no idea.
可爱极了谢了姑娘们
Lovely. Thanks, girls.
我们一会儿试试
We'll have to try that later.
布莱恩干杯
Brian! Cheers!
梅兹你还没祝我生日快乐
Maze! You haven't wished me happy birthday.
恶魔没有生日
The Devil doesn't have a birthday.
我现在有了
Well, I do now.
我烧了翅膀
I burned my wings.
像重生了一样
I feel reborn.
这是我的重生派对
It's my re-birthday party.
重生成为什么
Reborn? As who?
我想什么样就什么样
Whoever the hell I want to be.
很兴奋不是吗
It's exciting, isn't it?
敬新的开始
To new beginnings.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
真甜蜜
Oh, how sweet.
她带男伴同行
She brought a date.
你说"只是和朋友喝几杯"
You said "Drinks with a few friends."
事情有点不受控制
Well, you know, things got out of hand. 可我就喜欢这样
Just the way I like it.
我们给你带了生日礼物
We brought you a birthday gift.
"我们"是指同事间的吗
Is that the royal "We"?
威士忌混腌黄瓜酒
Whiskey with a pickle juice chaser.
是局里的庆生传统
It's our station's birthday tradition.
真不错我可不能拒绝
Lovely! How can I refuse?
我能拒绝吗
Can I refuse?
当然可以
Of course you can.
可我们都会看不起你
And we'll always think less of you.
又度过了一年
Here's to another trip around the sun. 干杯
Cheers.
还不错吧
It's not bad, is it?
好咸
Briny!
也叫上梅兹
Let's find Maze.
她需要试试这种奇怪的混合物
She needs to try this bizarre concoction. 她就喜欢咸咸的回味
She loves a salty aftertaste.
不了我们只是路过
No. We're just stopping by.
局里还有事
We have a department thing to go to.
我们靠工薪生活
Some of us work for a living.
那你真不走运啊
Well, that's your bad luck, isn't it?
别走派对才刚刚开始
Come on, the party's barely started.
生日快乐路西法
Happy birthday, Lucifer.
确定你想来吗
You sure you want to be here?
不能只有我们
We can't be the only ones
缺席马尔科姆的回归派对
missing Malcolm's welcome back party.
如果我们想找出受贿警♥察♥ 就得融入他们
If we want to find a dirty cop, we got to look like team players. 克洛伊·德克
Chloe Decker!
开始了
Here we go.
我们需要谈谈
You and I need to talk.
当然马尔科姆
Sure, Malcolm.
你和这家伙复合了
You back with this guy?
我究竟昏迷了多长时间
How-how, how long was I out?
你疯了吗德克
What, you get the sense knocked out of you, Decker?
-我们只是... -我们...
- We're just, we're just... - You know, we have...
放松点各位
Just relax, guys.
我只是...跟你们开个玩笑
I'm just... just giving you a hard time.
你终于找回幽默感了
You finally got your sense of humor back, huh?
没错他恢复的很快
Yeah, he's healing fast.
医生说他很快就能
Doc said he should be able
摆脱这个轮椅了
to get rid of this chair in a couple days.
保卢奇你对推着我到处走烦了吗
You tired of pushing me around, Paolucci?
瞧瞧
Look at that, huh?
大难不死的搭档
The partner who will not die.
看来天堂不想要他地狱留不住他
Guess Heaven didn't want him and Hell couldn't keep him. 你根本想象不到
You got no idea.
我可能...
So I, I may have been...
上次来的时候可能有点过分
out of line last time I was here.
可我送了花
But I did send flowers.
还有巧克力
And chocolates.
现在是我自己最好的总在最后出现
And now myself, so, save the best gift till last.
还不够吗不够吗
Not enough? No?
你可以邀请一个朋友
You can invite a friend.
为什么觉得我会生气呢
Why did you think I'd be mad?
因为这个吗
Was it because of this?
我发现女人通常情况
I've found women, generally,
不喜欢男人砸穿东西
don't like a man punching holes in things, yes.
路西法我们最后的会面有了突破
Lucifer, our last session was a breakthrough.
有吗
It was?
你终于跟你的情绪深入接触了
You're finally getting in touch with your emotions. 你卸下了心防
Letting your barriers down.
那就是问题所在
You see, that's part of the problem.
我希望回到原来的样子谢谢
I'd like them back up, thank you.
为什么
Why?
因为情感总是...
Well, because these emotions are...
太烦了
bloody inconvenient, that's why.
现在你烦恼什么
What's bothering you right now?
我现在有种非常奇怪的感觉
right now I'm experiencing a very odd feeling.
它就像...
It's-it's like a...
像是有个胖子压在我胸上
it's like a fat man sitting on my chest.
没开玩笑哦
But not in a fun way.
什么时候开始有这种感觉
And when is that happening?
你和克洛伊在一起时
When you're with Chloe?
没错
Yes.
其实她最近总和丹在一起
Well, actually, lately, when she's been with Dan. 她前夫
Her ex.
有点...
Well, sort of. Uh...
我不懂她看上呆子的哪点
I don't know what she sees in that oaf.
路西法...
Lucifer...
你在嫉妒
you're jealous.
恶魔不会嫉妒
The Devil doesn't get jealous.
只有我才能勾起别人的欲望
I'm the one who inspires passion in others.
我是说...
I mean...
你懂的
you know that.
我当然明白
Mm, don't I ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
那才是该有的反应
That's the appropriate response.
等一下或许不是我的问题
Hold on, maybe it's not me.
也许是她
Maybe it's her.
你可以治治警探
You could fix the detective.
要治什么
How would I do that?
当然是治好她看上混♥蛋♥的眼光Well, heal her douche fixation, obviously.
她就能远离她前夫了
Then she stays away from her ex.
我的搭档就回来了
Then I get my partner back.
不是这样治疗的
That's not how therapy works.
我们是要解决你的问题
We deal with your issues.
而不是别人
Not someone else's.
天啊看来某人的治疗不太顺利啊
Oh, dear! Someone's session went poorly.
感谢你的莅临
Mm. Thanks for gracing us with your presence.
是的我预约过
Yes, I had a previous engagement.
一天两次治疗我太洛杉矶范儿了
Therapy twice in one day. So L.A. Of me.
伯尼·肖医生昨晚被杀害的
Dr. Bernie Shaw. Killed last night.
没有强行入室的痕迹
No forced entry.
凶手很可能认识被害人
Killer most likely knew the vic.
凶器是临时准备的
The weapon was improvised.
看起来是冲动性犯罪
Seems like a crime of passion.
不错
Right. Yeah.
你看过心理师吗
Have you ever seen a therapist?
治疗你难以抑制的怒火和信任问题
You know, for your pent-up anger and your trust issues.
还有对无趣男的爱恋
And your attraction to very dull men.
我们能不能把重点放到案子上
Let's just focus on the case, shall we?
好如果这案子有意思的话
Well, I will, once it's interesting.
新发现
Oh! Hello.
有意思...“出轨治疗师”
It's interesting... "The Cheater Therapist."
对他鼓励夫妻相互出轨挽救婚姻
Yeah, he encouraged couples to cheat to save their marriages. 可以想象有多少人想手刃他
You can imagine how many people want to kill him.
我可不会杀了他他的点子棒极了
I can't, actually. Sounds like a great idea.
你睡其他人根本无需谈及婚姻
You don't save a marriage by sleeping with other people.
试一试也没什么坏处
It can't hurt to try.
一定会引火上身
Pretty sure it can.
这是他妻子亚历山德拉
That's the wife Alexandra.
她出了趟远门一回来
She was out of town and just got back
就发现她丈夫死了
to find her husband dead.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
打扰了
Excuse me!
你丈夫可是出轨理疗师
Your husband was the Cheater Therapist.
不管你谁
Hey, I'm not sure who you are,
现在可不是指责这个的时候
but this is not the time for judgment.
什么这不是指责纸巾人
What? No judgment here, Tissue Lad.
她丈夫的疗法理念正合我意
I think her husband's work was bang on!
我是德克警探
I'm Detective Decker.
这是我搭档晨星先生
This is my associate, Mr. Morningstar.
乔纳森·麦地那
Jonathan Medina.
肖医生的同事
Colleague of Dr. Shaw's.
不能一直克制欲望...这不正常
Desire shouldn't be contained... it's unnatural. 你丈夫认识到了这点
Your husband recognized that.
伯尼他只是想帮助他人
Bernie, he-he just wanted to help people.
他为别人奉献了一生
He dedicated his life to others.
到底是谁干的
Who would do this?
我们会查明真♥相♥的肖夫人We'll find out, Mrs. Shaw.
她丈夫的每位病人都有嫌疑
Every one of her husband's patients is a suspect.
那不就意味着我们可以查看病人的档案
Oh! Does that mean we get to dive into patient files? 翻找洛杉矶不忠之人
Read the deepest, darkest secrets
深藏着见不得人的秘密
of L.A.'s most unfaithful?
不为了保护病人隐私
No, we can't look at them without a psychologist
必须在心理医生陪同下翻阅
to protect patient confidentiality.
太好了我正好有个心理医生
Perfect! I have just the psychologist!
琳达·马丁医生我们第一次合作时见过
Dr. Linda Martin, from our first investigation together. 一来就想和你上♥床♥的那位吗
The one that wanted to jump your bones?
-对 -不行
- Yeah. - No. Not happening.
我觉得她能
No, I really think she'd
为这起案件
bring some impressive insight into the issues
带来不同而深入的见解
that you're dealing with.
案子上的见解
Uh, in the case.
我不同意何况这不归我们管
I really don't. Plus, it's out of our hands.
法♥院♥指派需要法官签字证明
Court-appointed. A judge needs to sign off.
好极了现在...
Wonderful! Now...
你照我说的带来小木槌
I see you brought your gavel, like I asked.
现在还不行
Ah! Now, now...
别这样
Oh, come on!
你知我知
I won't tell if you won't.
我向法官郑重宣誓过
I swore an oath... to a judge.
真的吗
Oh, did you now?
你只能阅读
You only get to read the files
我认为对调查有帮助的文件
I deem necessary for investigation.
现在记住我们的约定
Now, remember our deal.
我们调查案件时
You have to fix the detective's broken douche meter 你得处理好德克警探对渣男的情结
whilst we investigate this crime.
-我可没同意 -拜托
- I never agreed to that. - Oh, come now.
难道不想帮我吗
Don't you want to help me?
真的吗琳达
Hmm? Linda?
路西法...
Lucifer...
说曹操曹操到
Ah! Speak of the me.
出来一下马上
Out here. Now.
你干了什么
What did you do?
不是事而是人如果你一定想知道的话
Not what, but who, if you must know.
不过我不打算四处张扬
But I try not to kiss and tell.
我和你说过我不想和马丁医生共事
I told you I didn't want to go with Dr. Martin.
我们需要一个公正的人这意味着
We need someone impartial, which means
不会随便和你上♥床♥ 怎么了...
not trying to get in your pants. What...?
你还在听我说吗
Are you even listening to me?
不是看
Not really. Look.
来了新医生
A new doctor's moved in.
迦南医生
Dr. Canaan.
多么神圣的名字
How Biblical.
好啊我们再牵扯其他医生进来
Sure, let's add another random doctor to the case.
好主意
Great idea.
我向你保证马丁医生非常棒
Now, look, I assure you, Dr. Martin is excellent.
她受教于斯坦福大学授课与南加州大学
She trained at Stanford, she lectures at USC,
她有成堆的奖状...
she's got stacks of awards...
你什么时候成她的铁粉
Since when are you her fanboy?
自从我成了当事人后
Since I became a client.

You.
你真在接受治疗
You're really in therapy?
有什么好惊讶
Why is that so surprising?
以我所见你绝不会反思
You're the least reflective person I know.
我有好多层
I have layers.
就像洋葱一样
I'm like an onion.
很有魅力的洋葱
An irresistible one.
事实上琳达医生说我们最近有所突破
Dr. Linda said we recently made a breakthrough, in fact. 为什么我认为这是性暗示
Why do I think that's code for sex?
在这个特定的语境下不是
In that particular context, no.
你还认为自己是恶魔吗
Do you still think you're the Devil?
我就是恶魔
I am the Devil.
那么她技术不咋地
Then excuse me if I doubt her skills.
她帮了我好吗
Look, she's helped me, all right?
我想她也能为此帮上忙
And I think she can be of help here.
-我敢肯定 -打扰一下
- Uh-huh, I'm sure. - Excuse me.
-一切还顺利吗 -是的琳达
- Everything okay? - Yes, Linda,
都还好...无意冒犯马丁医生
everything's absolutely fine... No offense, Dr. Martin... 我发现了些东西
I found something.
-看吧 -是什么
- Hello. - What is it?
有个病人叫理查德·凯斯特
A patient named Richard Kester.
他妻子说服他尝试肖医生的疗法
His wife convinced him to try Dr. Shaw's therapy.
让我猜一下...结果不好吗
Hmm, let me guess... didn't end well?
她有婚外情
She had an affair.
结果他们离婚了
They got divorced.
然后理查德给肖医生发来死亡威胁
And then Richard sent Dr. Shaw a death threat.
已经过去一年多了可那种怒火
It's been more than a year, but that kind of anger
你最意想不到的时候膨胀爆发
can bubble up when you least expect it.
他列在愤怒的名单中
Add him to the list of angry patients.
就这一个
That's just it.
理查德是目前唯一的一个
Richard's the only one so far.
肖医生的其他病人对他很满意
Dr. Shaw's patients seem remarkably happy with him. 可不是吗
Oh, do they now?
看到没出轨治疗法很有用
See, cheater therapy works.
也许你该和渣警探试试
Maybe you should've tried it with Detective Douche. 或者就是因为那个导致你俩闹掰了
Or was that what broke you apart?
你最近怎么了
What is wrong with you lately?
我会跟进调查他的
I'll look into him.
谢谢
Thank you.
超赞神探夏洛克
Top work, Sherlock.
我并不理解这种嫉妒
So I don't understand all this jealousy talk.
为什么会觊觎别人的东西
I mean, why covet something someone else has?
为什么不直接据为己有
Why not just take it?
没那么简单
'Cause it's never that easy.
好吧对我来说简单
Well, it is for me.
通常
Usually.
我... 我似乎多管闲事了
I, uh, I may have overstepped
刚才提及到渣警探
earlier in regards to Detective Douche.
没错
You definitely may have.
所以你俩为什么离婚
So why did you two separate anyway?
工作对于他来说比我和特里克茜更重要
The job was more important to him than me and Trixie.
可最近有些改变
But lately something's changed.
他...他为我腾出时间
He... he makes time for me.
他为我们腾出时间
He makes time for us.
他真的在努力
He's really putting in an effort.
如果论起最配得到参与奖非丹莫属
Yes, if ever anyone deserved a participation trophy, it's Dan. 我是德克
Decker.
你好警探
Uh, hello, Detective.
有关理查德
It's about Richard.
我想要提醒你
I wanted to warn you.
他也许情绪反复无常
He may be unstable.
会有点危险
Possibly dangerous.
我会处理的不过谢了
I'll handle it, but thanks.
我并不是指你有危险
I don't mean to you.
我是指他对自己
I mean to himself.
你说得没错
Yeah, you may be right.
路西法
Lucifer?
天啊
Oh, my God.
又来一个
There's another one.
警探你好
Hey, Detective!
你该弄弄头发
You need your roots done!
我已做决定
I've made up my mind.
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
不我才不是来拦你
What? Oh, no. I'm not here to stop you.
你想跳就跳
If you want to jump, go for it.
你在跟我玩逆反心理吗
Is this some kind of reverse psychology?
没有我认真的
No, quite serious.
跳啊
Go for it.
好吧那我跳了
Okay, here goes.
跳之前我还有个问题
I do have one question before you pop off.
我尝试理解何谓嫉妒
You see, I'm trying to understand jealousy.
这对我是个全新的概念
It's a new concept to me.
而你呢亲爱的小理是解释这个概念的不二人选
And you, dear Ricky, are the perfect person to explain it. -你说什么... -注意形象小理
- What are you talking about...? - Manners, Ricky.
注意形象
Manners!
我们还没聊完呢
We're not done talking yet!
行我说
Okay, I'll talk!!
拉我回去求你了
Pull me back up, please!
确定吗其实我可以直接...
Are you sure? Yeah? 'Cause I could just...
快拉我回去
Pull me back up!
拉我回去求求你了
Pull me up, please!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
我是你的话省口气吧
I'd save your breath if I were you.
为这种事跟他求情不太可能
When it comes to this sort of thing, he's quite judgy.
好了回归正事
Right, back to the matter in hand.
你因为嫉妒杀了肖博士
Now, you were so jealous that you murdered Dr. Shaw. 能帮我补补什么原因吗
Can you help me understand why?
你怎么能这么说
How could you say that?
我是因为他的死才想着跳楼
I was about to jump, because he's dead.
小理别跟我装
Don't fib, Rickster.
我知道你寄过死亡威胁
I know about your death threats.
我当时处于低谷
I was in a bad place.
卡拉甩了我后
Kara had just dumped me.
我寄了威胁信
I made my threats.
然后去了他的办公室...
Then I went to his office...
想杀了他
And killed him.
他劝退了我
And he talked me down.
自那以后他一直约我
And afterwards, he kept seeing me,
即使他清楚我没钱给他
even though he knew I couldn't afford to pay him.
我离婚破产的时候他都在
I mean, he'd got me through my divorce, bankruptcy, 我鹦鹉死了他也在
the death of my parrot.
我才意识到
Oh, I've just realized
你不是嫉妒对吗
you're not jealous, are you?
你是伤心
You're just sad.
真可悲
Pathetic, really.
既然不能帮我理解嫉妒
Well, if you can't tell me what I need to know,
你还有什么用
what good are you?
你不是该告诉我还有很多活着的意义吗
Aren't you supposed to tell me that I have a lot to live for?
我也希望我能做到小理
Well, I wish I could, Ricky,
可你的生活貌似太糟糕
but your life sounds incredibly bleak.
除了向前走似乎没什么可留恋的
Ironically, it seems there's nowhere to go but up.
你知道吗还真让你说对了
You know what? You're right.
说不定最糟糕的我都经历过了
Maybe the worst is behind me.
我准备好进去了
I think I'm ready to go in now.
虽然不是我要求的
Well, I wasn't asking, but,
好吧进去吧有多快跑多快
uh, all right, go on, quick as you can.
快点赶紧
Come on, chop, chop.
真是服你了路西法
I can't believe you, Lucifer.
怎么了你该感谢我
What? You should be thanking me.
理查德我们跟你的邻居核实了你的不在场证据
All right, Richard, we confirmed your alibi with your neighbor. 你可以走了
You're free to go.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
可怜的桑迪
Poor Sandy.
桑迪是谁
Who's Sandy?
肖医生的妻子亚历山德拉
Dr. Shaw's wife, Alexandra.
她朋友都叫她桑迪
Her friends all call her Sandy.
所以你和心理医生的妻子是朋友吗
Okay, and you're friends with your therapist's wife?
他的治疗手段是有多么开放啊
Yes, how open was his relationship therapy, hmm?
不是的
No, it's nothing like that.
肖博士夫妇就是那样的
That's just how the Shaws are.
对一切都尽心尽力
They go above and beyond.
我两天前才碰到她
I just ran into her two days ago.
桑迪当时想给肖博士一个惊喜
Sandy was planning a surprise for Dr. Shaw and everything. 你两天前碰到她了...你确定吗
You ran into her two days ago... are you sure about that? 亚历山德拉说她当时在凤♥凰♥城Alexandra told us she was in Phoenix.
我们核实过她的不在场证明
We checked her alibi.
她有张去那的机票
She had plane tickets to prove it.
她准备什么惊喜
What was the surprise?
不清楚
I don't know.
她就说不要告诉肖博士她在市里
She just asked me not to tell Dr. Shaw she was in town.
你们不是怀疑她吧
You can't think she did this?
我们打烊了
We're closed.
你一定是梅兹
You must be Maze.
跟路西法说的一模一样
You're just as Lucifer described.
那么你就是那个心理医生
So, you're the doctor.
叫我琳达吧
Oh, call me Linda.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
这表情我在其他女人脸上也见过
I've seen that look in women before.
没什么好事
Won't end well.
什么不好的事
What won't?
和我老板滚床单
Sleeping with my boss.
结果会跟其他人一样
You'll end up like all the others.
像垃圾一下被扔在路边
Trash left by the side of the road.
真有意思
Interesting.
什么
What?
我发现无礼的人
Well, I find people who are rude
经常觉得无法掌控自己的生活
usually feel powerless in their own lives. 并因此感到惧怕
Terrified of not being in control.
不过你肯定不是这类人
But that's not you, I'm sure.
我看好你
I like you.
医生
Doctor?
惊喜啊
What a surprise.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
不是你叫我来的吗
I thought you asked me to meet you here.
是我叫你来的
That-that was me. I felt like
我觉得你们两有必要聊聊
it would be good to get your input on the case.
这想法不错
That's a good idea, actually, especially
尤其是我们上个嫌疑犯差点血溅满街
since our last suspect almost ended up sidewalk art. 原来肖夫人飞往凤♥凰♥城后
Turns out Mrs. Shaw flew to Phoenix
又租了辆车提前几天回来了
but rented a car and drove back a couple days early. 所以可人的桑迪
So, dear, sweet Sandy was here
正好有时间杀人
just in time for the murder.
等等亚历山德拉·肖昵称是桑迪
Wait, Alexandra Shaw goes by "Sandy"?
那个医生有个女性病人
The doctor had a female patient who was stalked
跟踪她的人名字缩写为S.S.[桑迪·肖的缩写]
by someone with the initials S.S.
他用缩写名来记录吗
He used initials in his notes?
我也感觉奇怪
I found it odd as well.
既然是自己的私人记录为什么还要隐藏某人的身份Why conceal someone's identity in private notes? 我原以为这没什么就...
But I thought it wasn't related, so I...
除非S.S.代表的是桑迪·肖
Unless S.S. Stands for Sandy Shaw.
如果她跟踪
If she was stalking
自己丈夫的女性病人...
one of her husband's female patients...
说不定肖博士
Then maybe Dr. Shaw was
和那个女人有一腿
engaged in his own open-relationship therapy.
桑迪发现了
Sandy found out.
所以她说没事只是嘴上说说而已
So maybe she wasn't okay with it as she claimed.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是德克
Decker.
是的这里是831小组
Yeah, this is 831.
好的告诉他我尽快赶到
Oh, yeah, tell him I'll be there as soon as I can.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
某个派遣员给我打
That was dispatch.
丹的手♥机♥没电了说约我家里见
Dan's phone died, and he wants me to meet him at my place. 一定有什么要紧事
Apparently it's urgent.
是吗多方便啊
Oh, how convenient.
接下来会怎样...
What's next... he spills
他不小心弄脏了衬衫不得不把它脱下来吗
something on his shirt and he has to take it off?
对了还有裤子
Oh, no, the trousers, too.
-什么 -这就完了吗
- What? - What, so that's it?
只要丹打电♥话♥给你你就义无反顾了是吗You just go running as soon as Dan calls?
那个案子怎么办
What about the case?
这个或许跟那件案子有关
This could relate to another case I'm working on.
目前小分队正在搜索桑迪
There's units looking for Sandy now.
找到的话就会通知我
And once they find her, they'll call me.

Bye.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你现在看到我的苦恼了对吧
You see what I'm dealing with now, don't you?
的确我想我知道了
I think I do, actually.
比我想得还要糟
It's worse than I realized.
谢谢你
Thank you.

Hey, Dan.
你查出了什么
What did you find out?
惊喜
Surprise.
我就是想谈谈
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey! I just wanted to talk.
你在人前表现的挺友好
You act all chummy in public,
然后突然闯进我家里
then you break into my home,
骗我私下里来见你
trick me into meeting you in private?
很抱歉我不信任你
Excuse me if I'm not trusting.
我没携带武器
Hey, I'm not armed.
行不
All right? Hey.
不是你想得那样
Huh? It's nothing like that.
好吧
All right.
你说吧
Then talk.
我必须在没别人偷听的地方见你
I had to meet with you where no one else could hear. 听什么...我的惨叫吗
Hear what... my screams?
德克我们是站在同一边的
Decker, we're on the same side.
我知道你仍然在调查棕榈街案
And I know you're still looking into Palmetto.
猜怎么着我也是
Well, guess what? So am I.
那事我早就不管了
I put that to bed a long time ago.
你就这点伎俩
That the best you got?
天呐你是个好警♥察♥ 但说起谎来太差劲了God, you're a decent cop, but you are a terrible liar.
得了吧
Come on!
棕榈街案一定有问题
Palmetto stinks.
我早该知道当时我就在那里
I should know. I was there.
继续说说看
Go ahead, say it.
我像是受贿了
I look dirty.
我看到你跟尼古拉斯·奥蒂碰面
I saw you meet with Nikolas Aoudi.
你们笑得开心
You were laughing.
我看到你给他钱
I saw you hand him cash.
他以前是我的线人
I've used him as a CI before.
我在买♥♥情报
I was buying information.
然后我俩都被枪击
Then we both got shot.
我认为枪击我的是个警♥察♥
And I think it was a cop who shot me.
不过你已经都知道了不是吗
But you knew that already, didn't you?
你为什么认为那是警♥察♥
Why do you think it was a cop?
我在奥蒂那买♥♥的情报就是关于他
That's what I was paying Aoudi for.
我们局里某个内奸的情报
Intel on someone crooked at our station.
但是我想他或她先发现了我
But I think he or she got to me first.
这故事... 挺不错
That's... that's a great story.
结局我很喜欢
I love the ending.
把零碎的线索都连起来了
It-it ties up all the loose ends.
不见得
Not really.
我无法解释
I can't explain
为什么内奸警♥察♥知道我在那里how the crooked cop knew I was there.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我跟踪气味
I followed the smell.
你跟踪...
You followed the...
你知道吗
You know what?
当我没说
Screw this.
我打给你是想帮忙
I only called you to try and help.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
听着德克他们对我下手
Listen, Decker, they pulled the plug on me.
马尔科姆...
Malcolm...
我死过
I was dead.
我知道
I-I know.
所以我很感激现有的时光
Made me appreciate the time I've got here.
所以就个人而言我想
So, personally, I don't
这件案子我不会再深入调查了
think I'm gonna dig any deeper on this one.
如果我是你的话也不会
And I wouldn't if I were you either.
这究竟是警告还是威胁
Not sure if that's a warning or a threat.
我不是你的敌人克洛伊
I'm not the enemy, Chloe.
但是无论我们在查的人他们仍逍遥法外
But whoever we were investigating, they're still out there.
显然他们枪击警♥察♥ 无所顾忌
And they clearly don't have a problem shooting cops.
德克
Decker.
尤尼在停车场发现桑迪·肖在她的车里
Unis found Sandy Shaw in her car in a parking structure.
希望我们的案子没毁了你和丹的亲亲时间
Oh, well, I hope our case didn't ruin your kissy-time with Dan. 你怎么对我的感情生活这么执着
What is with your recent obsession with my love life?
执着
Obsession?
心理防御真强
That's awfully defensive.
也许表明了更深层次的问题对吗
Probably indicates deeper issues, wouldn't you say?
我同意
I agree.
路西法为什么你的心里防御这么强
Why are you so defensive, Lucifer?
问的好
Good question.
你呢医生
Et tu, Doctor?
路西法是你让我分♥析♥处境
Lucifer, you asked me to analyze the situation.
不我是让你指出她的毛病
No, I asked you to help figure out what's wrong with her. 是吗
Did you now?
可是...
But...
她没什么不对
Nothing's wrong with her.
她是个有很多事情要去平衡的女人
She's a woman balancing a lot on her plate,
而且在我看来她做得很好
and, as far as I can tell, doing a fantastic job.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你是对的路西法她很惊艳
You're right, Lucifer, she's amazing.
不她是活生生的埃博拉病毒
No, she's verbal Ebola.
玻璃升起来的按钮在哪里
Where's the button to put the glass up?
这不是豪车路西法
This isn't a limo, Lucifer.
琳达医生你真该多加入我们行列
And, Dr. Linda, you should really join us more often.
三个人也比现在有趣的多
Getting double-teamed is usually much more fun than this. 恶心
Gross.
所以你对我们说了谎
So you lied to us.
你丈夫死的前一天你在城里
You were in town the day your husband died.
是的但不是你想的那样
Yes. But it's not what you think.
好吧那解释一下
Okay, then help me understand.
桑迪我站你这边
Sandy, I'm on your side.
不是什么都归咎于吃醋
Not everything stems from jealousy,
不管那些女人跟你说了什么
no matter what these women tell you.。

相关文档
最新文档