洲际酒店集团管理培训与发展课程
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
管理培训与发展
Managing Training &Development for the Business
介绍
欢迎参加“管理培训与发展”课程,这个三天的课程是专为部门培训协调员所设计的。
Welcome to this workbook. It has been designed to support the three—day Managing Training &Development for the Business workshop for Departmental Training coordinators。
在工作手册中,大家会看到不同的标记
Through the workbook, you will see various icons:
停下来思考一下
Invites you to pause and think for a few moments
✍写下您自己的想法
Invites you to write your own thoughts
表示有练习需要完成
Indicates an exercise for you to complete
表示进行案例分析的小组需要完成练习
Indicates an exercise to complete in your case study group ☝注意!
Take note!/ NB
手册每页留出空白以便您记录下学习要点。
The workbook has been purposely designed with wide margins and lots of space for you to make your own notes and reminders of learning points.
培训目标/Objectives
任何培训课程都有目标,我们希望您能够阅读此学员手册,参加培训并完成练习,在培训结束之后,您将能够:
All workshops and sessions need to have formal objectives, and we hope that by reading the workbook,attending the workshop and taking part in the related exercises,you will be able to:
✧解释在您的职责范围内对组织培训和发展所起的作用
Explain your role for organising training and development of people within your area of responsibility
✧在您的职责范围内,发现培训和发展的需求以满足相关的经营需要
Identify training and development needs within your area of responsibility to meet the strategic issues for the relevant business plan
✧设定培训目标并运用不同的方法以达到理想的结果
Set learning objectives to achieve desired outcomes using a variety of development methods
✧为部门和个人建立培训计划并进行沟通,该计划包含完成期限并能满足您职责范围内的
优先需求
Build and communicate a plan for a specified time period,to meet priority needs in your area,for both groups and individuals
✧解释如何评估培训与发展活动
Explain how to evaluate training and development activity
简而言之,此培训课程是为了帮助您在您职责范围内管理员工的发展以获得他们对部门,对酒店经营以及对自己的最好的最佳结果。
In short, an important part of coming on this workshop is to help you to manage the development of people within your department or area of responsibility, to get the best out of them for your department, the business – and for themselves.
而且,每次培训后你都会记得一起参加课程的学员,以便今后建立联系。
As always,when attending workshops, it can be helpful to remember who was there with you – in case you want to contact each other afterwards。
✍您可以记下共同参加此次培训的学员信息:
You might like to make a note here of the other people attending your workshop:姓名/Name 酒店/Hotel 联系电话/Contact Number
我们希望您能够喜欢运用这本学员手册,充分享受这次培训。
如果您有任何问题,请随时与我联络。
☺ We hope you will enjoy using this workbook,and attending the workshop。
If you have any questions at all, then please do not hesitate to ask your tutor/facilitator.
目录/Contents
页数/Page
1 目标介绍/Introduction & objectives of the workshop
第一部分Section One – Sessions
6 1、介绍培训与发展/Introduction to Training & Development
11 2、明确角色与职责/Who does tha t?– Roles and Responsibilities
14 3、创建合适的环境/How people learn– Creating the Right Conditions 22 4、运用系统的方法/Where do I start?– Applying a Systematic Approach
25 5、识别培训需求与优先顺序-开始计划/Identifying business needs and priorities–Starting to Plan
44 6、制定计划—为部门和个人/Making a plan– Planning for Groups and Individuals 49 7、实施培训与发展/Implementing Training and Development
54 8、回顾与评估/What difference did it make? – Reviewing &Evaluation
60 个人学习笔记/Personal Learning Log
第二部分—案例分析/Section Two – Case Study Exercise
61案例分析练习Case Study Exercises
第三部分—回到工作岗位/Section Three – Back-to-work
69联系到工作岗位的练习活动Back—to—work Activities
以上所有的内容都包含在学员手册中.在培训过程中,您可能需要在某些方面多花些时间,其他地方少花些时间。
这是因为课程的培训员希望满足所有学员的需求.
The content above can all be found in this workbook. You might find that on your workshop you spend more time on some areas, and less time on others。
This is because your trainer will try to meet the needs of your group.
在培训之前,先花点时间思考一下您为什么要参加这个培训以及在培训结束后您希望有什么收获?你的个人目标是什么?
Before you start on the rest of the content,it is worth spending some time thinking about why you are attending, what you would like to gain as a result。
What are your personal aims for the workshop?
请把您的想法写下来:
Write them in here:
在培训结束后我们再来看一看这次培训是否达到了您的目标
Return to them at the end of the workshop and check if they have been met.
第一部分
SECTION 1
第一章
Session One
介绍“培训与发展”
Introduction to Training &Development
介绍/ Introduction
作为一名部门培训协调员,您要在很多方面承担起责任以帮助部门更好的运行,并为酒店的成功经营作出贡献.
In your role as a departmental training co-ordinator, you will be responsible for many factors that help your department to run smoothly and contribute to making the business successful。
在您所能控制的范围内,最为昂贵的项目—至少是最昂贵的之一—就是劳动力成本.劳动力成本有很多因素组成,直接成本如工资、员工离职及替换成本等.
Within the areas of your control,one of the most – if not the most – expensive items you control will be the cost of employing people。
The costs are made up of many things。
There are direct costs such as wage costs, and the costs of labour turnover and replacing people。
但更多是非直接成本—如员工犯错误、顾客不满意、员工对工作不能尽心尽力等。
There are also many and varied indirect costs – such as the costs of mistakes, costs of dissatisfied customers, costs of people not giving their best commitment to the job etc。
考虑到那些潜在成本和希望经营获得最佳产出的愿望,部门内每个员工都能有最佳表现是非常重要的.事实证明对培训和发展的有效管理是我们达到上述目标的一种有效工具。
Because of the potential costs, and to gain the best results for the business,it is important that all departments are able to get the best from the individuals within the team。
It is a proven fact that the skilful management of training and development is an effective tool to help you do this。
当然,如果您要对一个大部门负责或者手下员工数量众多,您不可能负责所有的培训。
这是设立部门培训协调员的目的所在,您知道如何管理部门内的培训流程以确保满足需求,从而使公司和员工都从中得到好处。
Of course, if you are responsible for a large department, or have a number of people in your team, you cannot hope to do all the training yourself。
It is important in your department co-ordinator role,that you know how to manage the process of training
within your department so that you are able to ensure that what needs to get done gets done,and that both the business and the people benefit as a result。
在本章节中,我们将讨论:
In this section we will look at:
✧理解培训与发展/Understanding training and development
✧做好培训与发展的好处/Benefits of getting it right
✧培训与发展的潜在障碍/Potential blockages in getting it done
在本章节结束后,您将能够
By the end of this section and related exercises you will be able to:
✧解释培训与发展所包括的主要内容及其与你的部门和你的角色的联系/Explain the key
activities that are covered by training and development and how they relate to the department and coordinator
✧解释培训与发展的好处/Explain the key benefits of training and development
✧识别培训与发展的潜在障碍/Identify potential blockages to training and development
activity
✧描述成功管理员工的培训与发展应具备的素质/Describe the qualities required to
successfully manage training and development of other people
理解培训与发展/Understanding training and development
良好的培训和发展活动包括作出计划/planning以给予员工/people机会学习并发挥他们的潜力/potential,最终达到工作要求的绩效/performance标准。
Good training and development activities involve planning to give people a chance to learn and achieve their potential and the performance standards that the job demands。
良好的培训和发展可以用4P来概括:
Good training and development activity is therefore about these four P's:
✧计划/P lanning
✧员工/P eople
✧潜力/P otential
✧绩效/P erformance
培训和发展组织得越好,我们就越有可能获得最大的好处.
The better organised the training and development effort,the more likely we are to be able to make the best of the benefits。
酒店内任何部门、任何岗位都包含下列内容
Working in any role in any department in the hotel takes a rich mixture of…
✧知识/knowledge - 对工作的了解程度/knowing about the job
✧技能/Skills —做好工作所需的技能/Skills to be able to do the job
✧态度/Attitude —做好工作应具备的正确的态度/Having the right attitude for the job
练习1。
1 /EXERCISE: 1.1
✍考虑您部门内某些工作岗位对知识、技能、态度的要求
Think of the requirements for knowledge,skills and attitudes for some of the jobs in your department
工作职位需要的知识需要的技能需要的态度Job title Knowledge required Skills required Attitudes required
练习1。
2 /EXERCISE:1。
2
✍如果所有培训和发展活动都开展地富有成效,对下列人群有什么好处?
What are some of the benefits for these groups of people if all the training and development is carried out and completed effectively?
公司/酒店顾客涉及员工您自己Company/Hotel Customer/Guest The individual concerned You
☝您可能意识到有关上述原则,理论上非常不错,但如果付诸实施就会非常复杂—特别是您将不得不依赖于其他人的帮助和支持.
You have probably realised that with all principles of managing people, the theories are sound, but putting it all into practice is more complicated – particularly if you have to rely on others to help you。
了解一些在培训和发展过程中可能涉及到的障碍对我们会有很大的帮助。
It may be helpful to understand a little about some of the blockages that can be involved in gaining and maintaining enough energy and commitment for training and development.
练习1.3 /EXERCISE:1.3
✍列出您作为部门培训协调员在实施培训和发展中可能会碰到的障碍:
List any barriers or blockages to training and development that you may encounter in your role as department training co-ordinator:
☝认清存在的障碍是在部门中实施培训和发展的第一步。
Knowing that certain barriers exist is the first step in managing the training and development of people in your team.
完成联系到工作岗位的练习一(第71页)
See Activity One in the Back—to-Work section at the end of this workbook (page 71).
第二章
Session Two
明确角色与职责/Roles and Responsibilities
您作为部门培训协调员的责任
Your responsibility as a departmental training coordinator
要在尽可能短的时间内,以尽可能少的支出,使培训和发展活动获得成功,这需要:
Your responsibility as a departmental training co—ordinator
✧合适的人从事/the right people doing …
✧合适的工作/the right thing at …
✧在合适的时间/the right time
在本章节我们将讨论:
In this section we will look at:
✧您对培训和发展的责任/Your responsibilities for training and development
✧其他员工和责任/Other people and responsibilities
✧如何与酒店相关/How it links with the context of the company
✧用所学的知识进行案例分析/Relating your learning to a case study exercise
在本章节结束后,您将能够:
By the end of this section and related exercises you will be able to:
✧描述部门培训协调员的角色和职责
✧Describe your role and responsibility as a departmental training co—ordinator
✧解释您的职责以及为什么这对酒店经营很重要
✧Explain that responsibility and why it is important to the hotel and the company
总体而言,培训和发展的责任有以下5类:
Broadly speaking, the responsibilities for training and development fall into 5 main categories:
✧员工/The individual
✧部门培训员和部门培训协调员/The departmental trainer and training coordinator
✧部门经理/The departmental manager
✧酒店高级管理层/the senior managers
✧集团总部—如区域培训经理或区域培训总监/the company – represented by the regional
training manager and area director of training
练习2。
1/ EXERCISE: 2.1
✍考虑与您的关系—您认为他们的关键职责是什么?
Consider each of these as they relate to you –what do you think the key responsibilities are?
1、个人/ The Individual
2、部门培训员/ The Departmental Trainer
3、部门经理/ The Departmental Manager
4、酒店高级管理层/The Senior Manager/s
5、集团公司—区域培训经理或培训总监/The Company represented by the Regional
Training Manager and Area Director of Training
根据所提供的内容进行案例分析并完成练习1.
You should now turn to SECTION 2 of this workbook,and begin to work on Exercise One from the Case Study (page 61)。
第三章
Session Three
创建合适的环境/Creating the Right Conditions
人们如何学习,如何才能创建合适的环境
How people learn,and how to create the right conditions
您将发现,部门培训协调员的关键责任之一就是要帮助部门成员了解使自己达到标准的知识以充分发挥其潜能。
As you will be discovering,one of your key responsibilities as a departmental training co—ordinator lies in helping people in your team to learn about the things they need to know in order to perform to the standards required, and to achieve their own potential.
要帮助员工有效地学习的关键之一是要了解学习过程。
A key to being effective in helping people to learn is to understand some of the process of learning.
在这部分我们将讨论:
In this part of your workbook you will learn about:
✧人们如何学习/How people learn
✧不同的发展方式/Different development methods
✧为学习创造一个合适的环境/Creating right environment for learning
在本章节结束后,您将能够:
By the end of this section and related exercises you will be able to:
✧描述学习过程以及部门培训协调员在此过程中的作用/Describe the learning process and
the role of the training coordinator in helping with the process
✧解释不同的发展方法以及如何在部门中加以运用/Explain different methods of
development and how they might be used within the department
✧描述学习文化的关联以及如何在部门和工作环境中加以实施/Describe the relevance of a
learning culture and how it might be developed within the department or a work situation
您将运用您所学进行案例分析
You will apply your learning from this section to an exercise in the case study.
人们如何学习/How people learn
一般来说,当我们准备学习新的东西,大都按以下模式来进行:
Broadly speaking,when any of us set out to learn anything new,we generally follow a pattern。
It goes like this:
首先,我们需要有学习的意愿,动机或诱因/desire, trigger or motivation to learn。
这有可能由外部因素来驱动,如加薪升职等,但更为常见的内心因素,如想更为自信,自我价值实现,好奇心或竞争心理等。
Firstly, we need to have a desire,trigger or motivation to learn。
This may be driven by external factors such as increased pay and reward,but more often than not it is driven by internal factors such as a feeling of confidence, a sense of self-worth and value,curiosity or competition.
其次,有了学习的愿望后,我们一般会试图开始探明这个主题—以学习驾驶为例。
一旦我们决定去学习驾驶,我们通常会打算寻找合适的人选来教我们,可能是亲戚、朋友亦或是驾校。
第一次坐上驾驶席并开始了解驾驶是怎么一回事。
这个过程用专业术语来说我们正在获得信息/acquiring information。
Next,having formed the desire to learn,we generally tend to begin finding out about the subject – take learning to drive as an example。
Once we have decided to learn to drive,very often we set out to find the right person to teach us, the right relative, friend or driving school. We sit in the car for the first time in the driving seat and begin to work out how it all works. In learning terms we are acquiring information。
接下来就是得到所有的信息并尽量去理解。
这叫作我们正在消化信息并增加理解/assimilating the information and developing our understanding.这一步需要清晰的指示、解释或者能观摩其他人的演示。
The next steps in learning are to take all the information in and try to make sense of it。
At this point we are assimilating the information and developing our understanding. This stage can be helped by having clear instructions,explanations and perhaps being able to watch someone else demonstrate.
当然,仅仅观摩别人演示或听到解释并不意味着我们已经理解—如果是学习驾驶的话就太危险了!最终我们需要形成自己的理解模式/form our own pattern of understanding。
这与我们平时所说的“恍然大悟”十分相似,我们突然理解并获得对我们先前并不明白事物的洞察力。
Of course, just because we watch someone else,or have it all explained to us does not mean that we understand – that would be especially dangerous if we were learning to drive! Eventually, we need to form our own pattern of understanding. A similar process to the one when “the penny drops” and we suddenly understand or gain new insights into things we didn’t know before.
最后,一旦形成了对如何驾驶和避开路途障碍的自身理解,我们通过驾驶考试来测试我们的理解/test our understanding。
Lastly, having formed a way of understanding how to drive the car,and avoid everything else on the road, we test our understanding by taking our driving test.
如果考试不是太难,那么我们要么通过了考试,要么愿意再次参加。
但是如果测试或整个学习过程太令人可怕,我们可能会放弃驾驶。
If the test is not too difficult, then we either pass,or gain the commitment to take it again。
However, if the test and the whole experience is too dreadful,then we might never want to drive again。
综上所述,整个学习过程就好比一个循环—在现实中,我们学无止境…
Put together, the whole process looks like a circle –as in reality, we do not stop learning…
Desire to learn
练习3。
1/ EXERCISE: 3。
1
✍和您的小组成员讨论你们将如何帮助您的学员完成培训循环
In your group,discuss how as departmental training co-ordinators,you can help your learners to go around and complete the learning cycle.
产生学习愿望/Forming a Desire to Learn
获取信息/Acquiring Information
吸收信息/Assimilating Information
形成理解模式/Forming a Pattern of Understanding 检验所学/Testing out the Learning
不同的发展方式/Different development methods
练习3.2/ EXERCISE:3.2
思考您可能会使用的发展他人的方法并列举出来
Think about the ways of developing people you might use
✍ List some down here:
从您的列举中我们可以发现,您所能使用的许多方法要比实施一个培训课程更为快速、容易
和富有成效.
As you can see from your list,many of the development methods you are able to use are quicker,easier and more effective than applying a training session.
☝所以,在您推出培训课程之前,先思考一下有否可以使用的替代方案.
Therefore, before you launch into training, think about the alternative you could use。
使用不同的方法可以
Using a variety of methods will:
✧发展您自己—因为您做的越多,就得到越多
✧Develop you –as the more you do, the better you get
✧发展您的高级员工—因为他们会更多地参与
✧Develop your senior team members - as they can get more involved
✧发展您部门内每一个员工—因为他们可以从不同的方法和途径中学习
✧Develop your individual team members - as they learn through a variety of ways
and means
不同的发展方式/ Different development methods
在前页中,可能已经包括了部分或全部下列方法:
In your list on the previous page,you may have included some, or all,of the following:➢授权/Delegation ➢观察/Observation
➢增加责任/Increased responsibility ➢会议/Meeting &briefing
➢新项目或特殊任务/New projects &
➢工作交谈和评估/Job Chats & appraisals Special assignments
➢交叉培训/Cross Training ➢阅读/Reading
➢一对一培训/One to one training ➢视频/Videos
➢辅导/Coaching ➢网络培训/Computer based training
➢反馈/Feedback
创建合适的环境/Creating the right environment
部门培训协调员的重要作用之一就是要创建一个有利于学习的最有效的环境。
A vital part of your role as a departmental training co-ordinator in the business is to generate the best and most effective culture for learning.
这包含要确保您手下直接或间接的下属都获得合适水平的支持和挑战。
This involves ensuring that everyone under your direct and indirect influence has the right degree of challenge and support.
A motivating environment where people want to learn and do better. Temporarily this may feel nice, but it is very cosy and complacent. People easily become bored and stop trying. In this area, people become bored, cynical, apathetic and critical. People will leave.
An environment where people feel
pressurised and blamed.
Probably a lot of stress in this area.
HIGH CHALLENGE LOW CHALLENGE (for employees) LOW SUPPORT
HIGH SUPPORT
练习3。
3 /EXERCISE:3.3
✍和您的小组成员讨论在创建合适的支持和挑战环境方面,你们能做些什么?
In your groups,discuss what you can do to help achieve the right levels of support and challenge
合适的支持:
The right levels of support:
合适的挑战:
The right levels of challenge:
第四章
Session Four
运用系统的方法/Applying a systematic Approach
运用系统的方法来开展培训和发展
Applying a systematic approach to training and development
培训和发展可能非常昂贵- 时间、资源、设备和资金等。
通过运用逻辑性的方法来管理整个过程,我们就很有可能将花钱转化为投资。
Training and development can be expensive – in terms of time, resources, equipment and money。
By applying a logical approach to how we manage it,we are far more likely to be able to turn the cost into an investment.
☝花钱/cost和投资/investment的区别在于投资有回报。
如果没有回报,就成了花钱。
☝The difference between a cost and an investment is that there is a return on the investment. If there is no return, then it becomes a cost.
培训和发展应被视为投资,而不是花钱。
Training and development should always be viewed as an investment – rather than a cost.
为达到经营的要求,酒店内无论哪个部门和个人都有相当数量的培训和发展需求。
在繁忙的经营中要将之完成并取得恰当的回报,取决于是否以系统的方式加以组织并进行。
To meet the needs of the business, teams and individuals in any department or part of the hotel,there will often be a considerable amount of training and development required. Getting it all completed in a busy operation, and getting the right return on our investment relies on being organised, and tackling it in a systematic way。
系统/systematic意味着组织和实施成一个完整的体系。
如果我们不能做到井井有条和系统化,那么就有无法完成的风险,或者无法衡量差异。
Systematic just means being organised and working to a system. If we are not organised or systematic,then we risk not being able to get it all done,or not being able to measure what difference it has made。
在部门内管理培训和发展的原则类似于管理其他业务,并需要采取相同的办法来处理。
Managing training and development in a department has the same principles as managing any other business issue,and needs to be approached in the same way。
思考您的部门中需要采购一件贵重的设备,您会采取怎样的步骤呢?
Think about purchasing a piece of expensive equipment for your department,and the steps you would go through…
您有可能会:
You would probably do the following:
✧澄清您为什么需要它,以及它能为您做些什么
✧Clarify why you need it, and what you want it to do
✧向不同的供应商询价并看不同的样品—希望能物超所值
✧Shop around for different suppliers and look at different models - try to get the
best value for money
✧采购并使用
✧Purchase it and begin to use it
✧判断它是否达到了您的预期,是否值得
✧Make a judgment on whether it is doing the job you wanted it to,and whether it
was worth it
同样,管理培训与发展也遵循这些步骤,用下列循环来解释更为清晰…
In the same way,managing training and development follows these steps but is best explained by the following cycle…
Plan for what needs
to be learned
☝如果培训不按照上述步骤进行,或者遗漏了某一部分,那么无论培训本身多么好,或者培训员和学员多么尽力,结果都不会象预期那样完美。
If training activity is not tackled in this way, or if any parts of the cycle are missed out, then no matter how good the training activity or how good your trainee or learner,the results will not be as good as they could have been。
我们将在本手册的下一部分详细讨论此系统循环。
We will work through this systematic cycle in more detail in the next sections of this workbook, and for the remainder of your workshop.
在我们继续讨论之前,
Before you move on to the next part…
思考一下迄今为止我们已经讨论过的内容。
您应该能够
Check back on your learning so far. You should be able to:
✧解释培训和发展应包括的主要内容,以及与您的部门的关系
Explain the key activities that are covered by training and development,and how they relate to your own department
✧描述作为部门培训协调员在培训和发展方面的角色和责任
Describe your role and responsibility for training and development as a departmental training co-ordinator
✧解释人们如何学习,以及使得学习最有效
Explain how people learn, and the conditions that help to make learning most effective
✧描述组织培训和发展的逻辑方式以及如何在您的工作场所运用
Describe the logical approach to organising training and development, and how to apply it to your own situation
把笔记和你希望更多学习的内容记录在下面的空白处
Use this space and over the page for recording notes and any further learning as you wish…
第五章
Session Five
开始计划/Starting to Plan
介绍/Introduction
前面我们讨论了您作为部门培训协调员的作用和责任,并且探讨了帮助员工对成功运营付出努力的技巧。
In the last part of this workbook, we examined some of the training and development responsibilities of your role as a department training co—ordinator and explored some techniques to help your people contribute to making the business successful.
接下来我们将更加详细地讨论逻辑方式,以及如何带来经营上的好处并使得您部门的培训与发展更有效。
In this part of your workbook,we will examine the systematic approach in more detail,and how it can be used to bring business benefits and efficiency for training and development activity in your department.
在本章节我们将讨论:
In this session we will look at:
✧定义根本原因/defining root causes
✧识别来自于外部因素的需求/identifying needs from external factors
✧识别来自于内部因素的需求/identifying needs from internal factors
✧有关培训和发展的相关标准/the relevance of standards to training and development
✧非培训需求/non training needs
✧培训需求的优先排序/prioritizing needs
在本章节结束后,您将能够
By the end of this section and related exercises you will be able to:
✧定义什么是培训与发展需求,可能出现的需求种类,以及正确识别需求的重要性/Define
what is meant by a training and development need, types of needs that might occur and why it is important to identify them correctly
✧解释如何运用现有的标准来帮助开展培训和发展/Explain how to use existing standards to
help with training and development
✧描述如何区分培训需求的轻重缓急以帮助您决定何事优先/Describe how need can be
prioritized to help you decide what you should be doing first
识别需求并决定轻重缓急/Identifying and prioritizing needs
培训需求可以简单地定义为“差距”。
我们期望的表现水平—现在或者将来- 和目前实际水平之间的差距。
A training need can be defined simply as “a gap”. It is the gap between the performance that is required,— either currently or in the future — and the actual performance that is happening.
无论是任何企业,只要在现实绩效和预期绩效之间有差距存在,就应该进行调查。
漠视差距而不采取任何手段加以缩小对给企业和个人带来长期的风险。
差距形成的原因多种多样- 我们将在本章详细讨论.
In any business,wherever a gap occurs between what should be happening, and what is actually happening,then it should be investigated. The risk is that either the business or the people – or both – will suffer in the long term if we do not take steps to close gaps that occur。
Gaps can occur because of a wide variety of reasons – as we will discover through this section。
在制定培训和发展计划之前对需求做彻底的分析至关重要,只有这样我们才能保证:
It is very important to do a thorough investigation of needs before drawing up a training and development plan so we can be sure that:
✧达到所有的标准/all standards are met
✧考虑到所有可能的变化/all likely changes are taken account of
✧保持标准并根据企业和客户需求加以改进/standards are consistently kept and improved
inline with business and customer needs
✧适当发展员工以发挥潜力/people are developed properly to achieve their potential
✧适当计划我们的行动并有目的性/our activity is properly planned and targeted
✧我们的行动完全有效/our activity will be thoroughly effective
✧满足所有优先需求/all our priorities are met
在部门和您的责任范围内收集可能的需求是要花费些许时间,但长期实施会最终节约可观的时间和努力。
A little time spent in collecting likely needs within your department or area of responsibility will pay dividends in the long run by saving considerable time and effort。