酒店总机日常英语对话练习吴建伟

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

总机日常英语对话

Dialogue 1

Transferring Calls 转接电话(1)

Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?

您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

Guest:Hello, Put me through to RM5201, please!

您好,请帮我转5201房间!

Staff:May I know the guest name, please?

请问房间客人贵姓?

Guest:Yes, He’s name is Sam.

他叫做萨姆。

Staff:(Check the computer) May I have your name, Madam?

(查询电脑)请问您贵姓小姐?

Guest:Miss Chen.

姓陈。

Staff:Wait a moment, Miss Chen; I’m connecting/ transferring/ putting through for you.

陈小姐,请您稍等,我帮您转过去。

(Connecting …) Good evening Mr. Sam. This is Operator **spea king. Here is a call by Miss Chen, would you like to receive it?

(转接中)晚上好,萨姆先生,这里是总机,有位陈小姐来电,请问您接听吗?

Room guest:Yes, thanks.

好的,谢谢。

Staff:You are welcome, wait a moment, please.

不客气,请稍等。

Transferring Calls 转接电话(2)

Staff: Good afternoon. Operator. Li Xia speaking. How can I help you?

下午好!总机,能为您效劳吗?

Guest: Good afternoon. I’d like to call my friend. He is staying in main building of the hotel. Could you put me through?

下午好!我想打电话给住在酒店主楼的朋友,你可以帮我转接吗?Staff: For room-to–room calls, please dial the room number directly. There is no charge for house calls.

房与房之间互打请直接拨房间号即可,房间之间互打电话是免费的。Guest: Thank you for the information. By the way, how shall I get through to a client in another hotel of the city?

谢谢你,顺便问一下,请问如何拨打本市的另一间酒店的电话呢?Staff: please dial 9 first and then the number.

请先拨9,然后再拨电话号码。

Guest: I see. Well, what about phone calls outside the city? I’d like to call Guangzhou.

那外地电话又是怎么打呢?我想拨打广州的电话。

Staff: For calls outside the city, please dial 9 and then the area code and the number.

打外地电话,请先拨9,再拨区号和电话号码。

Guest: How can I make an international call?

请问国际电话又是怎么打呢?

Staff: The country codes are listed in the Service Directory in your room. Please dial

9 before the country code and then dial the area code and the number.

打国际长途电话,请先拨9、再拨国家号码、区域号码和电话号码。另

外所有国家的区号代码在您房间内的服务指南里都有标注。

Guest: I see. Thank you very much.

我知道了,谢谢你。

Staff: You’re welcome, sir. Thank y ou for your calling.

不客气,谢谢你来电。

Dialogue 2

The line’s busy占线

Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?

您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

Guest:Yes, I would like to speak to Rita Hong

我想找一下丽塔,洪小姐。

Staff:May I have the room number, please?

请问房间号码是多少?

Guest:7403

7403

Staff:I’ll put you through, sir﹍Sorry sir. The line is busy.

我帮您接过去,先生。不好意思先生,电话占线。

Guest:Ok, I’ll call back later.

好的,我等一下再打来。

Staff:Thanks for your calling.

谢谢您的来电。

Dialogue 3

G = Guest 顾客 C = Clerk 职员

C: Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?

您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

G: Yes, I have something urgent to speak to Mr. Smith, but I forgot his room number.

是的,我有急事要找史密斯先生,但我忘了他的房间号码。

C: I see, sir. I’ll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?

我明白了,先生,我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写?

G: S-M-I-T-H Smith.

S-M-I-T-H Smith.

C: Thank you sir. Wait a moment please.…thank you for waiting. May I have your name sir?

谢谢您先生,请稍等。…让您久等了,请问先生您贵姓?

G: David.

大卫。

C: Mr. David, wait a moment please, I’ll transfer you.

大卫先生,请稍等,我帮您转过去。

Dialogue 4

Nobody answer无人接听

Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel, ** speaking. May I help you?

您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

相关文档
最新文档