在银行讲义
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Questions:
1.What does A TM stand for? Automated Teller Machine.
2.What’s the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
A checking account is for the money you are going to use now or soon. It is paying for bills or buing food.
A savings account is for the money you are not going to use for a long time
3. When you put money into an account? Deposit.
When you take money out of an account? Withdraw.
开账户常用的句子:
What can I do for you? 我能为您效劳吗?
I'd like to open an account. 我想开个帐户。
I want to open an account. 我想开个帐户。
May I open a current account with your bank? 我可以在你们银行开活期存款账户吗?
Can I open a savings account at any time?我可以随时开立储蓄帐户吗?
Can you tell me how to go about it? 你能告诉我如何办理吗?
Sure. Please show me your passport. 当然可以。请出示您的护照。
What kind of account would you like to open? 你想开那种账户?
What kind of account did you prefer?你想开哪种帐户?
What kind of account do you have in your mind? 你想开哪种账户?
What term would you like? 你要开什么期限的账户?
In which way would you like to deposit your money?你想存何种户头?
I'm not sure. What kind of account do you have? 我也不确定,你们有什么类型的帐户?
We have checking account and savings account. 我们有活期存款账户和储蓄账户。
A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期?
Current or deposit? 活期账户还是定期账户?
I want to get the money at any time. 我想随时取钱。
I see. Y ou need a checking account. 我明白了。你需要活期存款账户。
Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款账户吗?
Would you like to open a current account?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
Current account. 活期帐户。
A checking account. 活期存款。
I want to open a checking account. 我想开个活期存取款账户。
I'd like to open a savings account. 我想开个定期存款账户。
I want to open a time deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款账户。
What kind of savings accounts do you have? 你们有什么种类的定期存款账户?
Would you tell me something about time deposit account? 请告诉我关于定期存款的情况好吗?
Sure. Y ou'll have to put the money in the bank for a fixed time. 当然可以。你得把钱存在银行固定的一段时间。For how long? 存多长时间?
It depends. 看情况。
We have three-month, six-month and twelve-month maturities. 我们有三个月期、六个月期和十二个月期。How long do you want to keep your money in the account? 您准备存多长时间?
One year. What's the interest rate? 一年。利率是多少?
At present, it's 1.07 percent. 目前,利率是百分之一点零七。
It varies from time to time. 利率时常变化。
Where can I get the information? 我在哪儿能得到这些信息?
It's on the bulletin board on the left. 在左边的电子布告牌上。
I want a six-month maturity. 我想要办一个六个月期的。
Can I take out the money before the maturity date? 我可以在存款到期前取款吗?
Y ou can, but you will not get the high interest rate. 可以,但你就得不到高利率了。
Is there any service charge? 收服务费吗?
Do I have to pay for it? 我需要付费吗?
No. Opening an account is free. 不用。开户是免费的。
No. It is free of charge. 不收。是免费的。
There's a service charge for the checking account while you pay no money for the saving account.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头免费。
But you'll have to deposit some money as your initial deposit. 但是你必须得存钱作为第一笔存款。
What's the minimum amount I should deposit in an account? 我需要存入帐户的最小金额是多少?
What is the minimun deposit for a savings account?储蓄存款的最低存款额是多少?
Y ou can deposit an initial amount of one yuan. 开户金额是一元。
Even one yuan is ok.甚至一元也可以起存。
Please fill in these form. Can I have your ID card to make a copy? 请你填写这些表格。能把你的身份证给我复印一下吗? Write down your name, address and the amount of deposit. 写上您的姓名、地址和存款金额。
Did you finish the forms? May I have them back? 你填好表了吗? 可以给我吗?
Y es. Here you are. 是的,给你。
I'll open it for you right now. 我马上给您办理。
Y ou may input a secret code to ensure the safety of your money. 您可以输入一个密码保证您的存款的安全。
How many digits? 几位数字?
Six digits. 六位数字。
I'd like to open a checking account for my firm. 我想为我的公司开一个支票账户。
V ery well, sir. Y ou need a current account, right? 很好,先生。你需要开立一个往来账户,对吗?
No, I said I'd like to open a checking account. 不,我是想开一个支票账户。
Y ou're right, sir. But we usually use the term current account when we talk about checking account kept by a business firm. It is often called a demand account as well. So they mean the same thing. 先生,你说的对。不过,当我们谈到企业持有的支票账户时,我们通常用往来账户这个术语。而且,它常常被称为活期账户。所以,他们实际上指的是同一件事。
I see. But how come it is often called a demand account? 我明白了。但它为什么常常被称为活期账户?
That's because the balance in the account can be withdrawn on demand at any time. Y ou need only write a demand or a check to make a withdrawal from the account. 这是因为账户上的余额可以在需要时随时提取。你只需填写一张用款需求单或一张支票就可以提款。
Aren't all account like that? 并非所有的账户都是这样的吧?
No, sir. Most bank may require a notice usually at least seven days before the withdrawal on savings or other interest bearing accounts. 不是的,先生。大部分银行都可能要求储蓄账和其他附息的账户至少在提款七天前通知银行。
Really? But I've never been asked for such a notice. 真的吗? 可我从来也没有被要求提款前事先通知银行。
Well, in actual practice, most banks rarely invoke that regulation. The bank, however, has the option of enforcing the regulation if it considers it necessary. 嗯,在实际工作中,大部分银行很少实行那条规定。然而,如果银行认为必要的话,有权照章办理。
Oh, I've never noticed this before. Thank you very much for your information. 哦,我可从来没注意到这点。十分感谢你介绍的情况。
It's my pleasure. 很高兴能为你服务。
Now, could you tell me how to open a current account? 现在你能不能告诉我怎么开立往来账户?