电子商务专业英语商务英语翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
Would you please quote me the price of these goods
2 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

Price quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver
3 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

I’d like to you quote the lowest price of CIF to Vancouver
4 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

Please inform us of the prices at which you can supply
5 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you
6 若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

If I give you a long-term regular order, please let us know what discount you can grant,I really appreciate.
7 请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

Please quote us the lowest price of CIF to Seattle, for each of the following goods ,including our five percent commission.
1.我们的包装完全适合于海运。

Our packing is completely suitable for transport by sea
2.我们将完全按照你的指示包装货物。

We will packing the goods completely according to your instructions
3.为了避免损坏,货物将采用木箱包装,但是这种包装的费用比较高。

In order to avoid damage, the goods will be packed in wooden boxes, but this kind of packing costs more
4.我们对这批货物的包装是,10打装一纸箱,每箱毛重约25公斤。

Our packing of the goods are ten dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos per box 5.外包装上正确的运输标志绝对必要,我们的唛头是一菱形,中间有你们的名称缩写REW,下面是批号。

6.请放心包装问题已经予以特别注意,我们相信包装的各个方面都会令你们的客户满意。

Please be assured that the packaging has to pay special attention to, we believe that all aspects of the packaging can make your customer satisfaction
1.货已备妥待运多时,请告知信用证开出的确切时间
The cargo has been ready for shipment, please let us know the exact time when the L/C. 2.请尽快开立信用证,因为我们想赶上本月底启航的直达船。

Please open the l/c as soon as possible, because we want to catch up with the direct ship set sail at the end of this month
3.如果你们不能及时开出信用证,由此延误造成的损失由你们负责。

If you fail to open the l/c in time, the loss caused by the delay is responsible by you.
4.经检查,我们发现你们的信用证金额不足,请将单价金额由123美元加到125美元,总金额加到23,440美元。

After inspection, we found that the amount of your l/c is not enough, please increase the amount of the unit price from $123 to $125, added to the total amount of $23440.
5.你方第987号销售确认书项下的876号信用证已收到,我们发现其中价格条款CFR 错写为CIF,请做相应修改。

1.鉴于我们友好的关系,我们同意接收60天付款交单
In view of our friendly relations, we agree to accept 60 days D/P.
2.收到样品后,我们就把货款汇过去。

After receiving the samples, we will pay the price of goods
3.一旦货款收齐,我们就立即将你方3%的佣金汇去。

Once the payment received neat, we immediately to wire your 3% commission.
4.我方已经按照发票金额开出见票后60天付款的汇票。

We have made according to the invoice amount at 60 d/s
5.我们有资格享受较宽松的付款条件。

We are entitled to enjoy the looser the terms of payment
6.很抱歉,我们不能接收D/A付款条件,此类商品我们只接收信用证付款。

I'm sorry, we can't accept D/A terms of payment, we only accept payment by l/c this commodity。

相关文档
最新文档