《沙娜拉传奇第一季TheShannaraChronicles(2016)第1-4集》..
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
目录
第1、2集 (2)
第3集 (25)
第4集 (38)
第1、2集
愿大地...
所有魔法...
从吾血脉穿过...
自今日起...
直至吾命消亡
愿大地...
所有魔法...
从吾血脉穿过...
自今日起...
直至吾命消亡
吾召唤圆石阵以自保
直至埃勒里最后一片树叶落下...
现出原形吧
你的意念告诉我这是你最渴望的形
态
我们已被囚禁数百年受尽折磨...
渴望重新品尝自由的滋味
只要埃勒里还在我始终虚弱
去阿伯隆杀光神选战士
一个德鲁伊我已感受到你的魔法气
息
不可能
我除了是恶魔毕竟曾是你同族
你肯定听说过达戈达摩
你的经历我们一直引以为戒
那个时代最伟大的德鲁伊你...
是如何被伊达奇的黑魔法腐蚀自取
灭亡的
我的故事尚未结束
看着我的眼睛德鲁伊
绝不
阿伯隆已出现落叶
我的大军很快就会横扫四方大陆
一个德鲁伊...
无力回天
而埃勒里还在你就仍然虚弱
所以也只能在我的意识里嘲讽我
神选战士不会救你德鲁伊他们自
身已命途未卜
Amberle, you still alive? 安伯莉你还活着吗
Relax, Uncle Ander. 别紧张安德叔叔
It's not like I'm gonna break. 我又不会摔坏
How many times have I missed that jump tonight? 今晚我漏跳了几次
Five. 五次
Y ou lose count of your steps tomorrow, 明天你要是再数错步数
it'll be the shortest half mile of your life. 那将是你一生中最短的半英里
-I'm going again. -No. -我要再来一次-算了吧
It's late. 很晚了
The race starts at dawn... you need to rest. 比赛在黎明开始...你需要休息
But only the first seven runners across the line 但是只有最先过线的七人
become members of the Chosen. 才能成为神选战士
I didn't do all of this just to lose. 我付出这么多可不想输
Princess, are you sure you wanna step on 公主你确定你要打破
thousands of years of Elvin tradition? 精灵国上千年的传统
There's no turning back. 没有回头路了
We need to get in there and stake out my starting place. 我们得先到那标好我的起点
Don't worry. 别担心
As your friend and loyal servant, I've got you covered. 作为你的朋友和忠诚的仆人我会掩
护你的
Okay, let's stay focused, Catania. 好吧集中精力卡坦妮娅
Bet you wish you'd told Lorin you were running now. 你已经告诉洛林要参赛了吧
He's a big boy, he can handle it. 他是大孩子了能对付这点状况Jace told me 杰斯告诉我
that if Lorin becomes a member of the Chosen, 如果洛林成为神选战士
he's gonna ask you to marry him. 就会向你求婚
Amberle. 安伯莉
Y ou're not allowed here. 你不能到这来
Have you come to wish me luck? 你是来祝我好运的吗
Y es... 是...
and no. 也不是
I'm racing too. 我也要参赛
Y ou're kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
Is there a rule that says a girl can't run the Gauntlet? 有规定女孩不能参赛吗
That's the way it's always been. 一直以来都只有男孩参赛
We have female commanders in the Elvin army, 精灵国军队里可有女指挥官
and women on the High Council.高层议会里也有女议员
It's time the Four Lands had a female Chosen. 四方大陆也是时候出个女性神选战
士了
Y ou knew about this? 你知道这事
Who do you think sneaked her past the Home Guard 你以为是谁帮她瞒过守卫
and out of the palace? 偷偷溜出宫殿
The Gauntlet is dangerous, Amberle. 比赛很危险安伯莉
These guys will do anything to win. 这些人为了赢会不择手段
So will I. 我也会
Then good luck. 那么祝你好运
May the best elf win. 愿最厉害的精灵赢得比赛
I'm definitely sensing a lot of sweaty elf boy hate. 我感受到这些汗津津的精灵的恶意Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要这样做吗
Tie me up. 给我绑上
Steady! 预备
Only the first seven to cross 只有前七个通过的人
will be anointed. 才能接受洗礼
On the sound of my horn... 听我号声...
Get up, Amberle. 起来安伯莉
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. 一二三四五六七八
One, two, three, four... 一二三四...
Jump. 跳
They're coming! 他们来了
One! 一
Two! 两
Three! 三
Four! 四
Five! 五
Six! 六
- Don't give up! - Go! -别放弃-加油
There's one Chosen left! 只剩一个神选战士名额了
Get up! 起来
It's a girl. 是个女孩
- Look. - I can't believe it. -快看-真不敢相信
Is that the princess? 那是公主吗
I thought you were teaching her how to fence? 我以为你在教她剑术
She was a quick study. 她学得很快
Congratulations. 恭喜你们
As king, I welcome you to the Order of the Chosen. 作为国王我欢迎你们成为神选战士At the dawn of every new year, 每年伊始
we gather in this sacred garden 我们聚集在这座神圣的庭院中
to recount the story of the Ellcrys. 回顾埃勒里古树的故事Thousands of years ago... 几千年前...
our Elven ancestors fought a war 我们精灵族在战争中
against an army of Demons. 对抗恶魔的军队
The Elves were at the point of annihilation,精灵们处在灭绝的边缘
when their elders turned to magic. 他们的长老开始求助于魔法
Using this powerful gift, 利用这强大的天赋
they managed to imprison the Demons 他们设法把恶魔封印
in a realm known as the Forbidding.囚禁在禁地
The Ellcrys was created 埃勒里古树由此诞生
to stand sentry. 作为守卫
As long as it lives, 只要古树不死
the Demons are locked up for all eternity. 恶魔们就会永远被封印
Now, I realize that for some of you, 我知道你们某些人以为
this is merely... 这仅仅是...
folklore. 民间传说
But in no way 但你们的责任
does this diminish your responsibilities. 不会因此而减少
And you are now its protectors. 现在你们就是它的守护者
Now step forward, 走上前
place your hands on the tree, and be accepted by the
Ellcrys.
把你的手放在树上让埃勒里接受你
I can't believe you let her embarrass our father like that. 我不敢相信你竟然让她给父亲难堪This is the last ceremony 这可是他退位前
before he abdicates the throne. 最后一次仪式
I didn't let Amberle do anything. 我没让安伯莉做任何事
Okay, this was her idea. 这是她的主意
I just aided and abetted. 我不过是搭了把手
She could have seriously hurt herself. 她有可能受重伤
I thought for Aine's sake 我以为看在埃尔尼的份上
that you'd want to keep her safe. 你也会保护她安全
Invoking our dead brother, that's very subtle. 拿我们死去的哥哥说事你还真够狡
猾
Y ou should work that into your coronation speech. 你该把这加到你加冕礼上的演讲里We made a pact to protect her, remember? 我们约好要保护她记得吗
Well, at least you'll know where she'll be for the next
year...
至少你知道她明年在哪了...
locked behind these walls, watering an old tree. 被锁在这些高墙后面给这棵古树浇
水
Do you have any respect for Elvin traditions? 你能尊重点精灵国的传统吗
Only the ones with parties. 我只尊重那些关于派对的
It has begun. 开始了
Had to go all the way to Olney, but I found white willow bark. 虽说还要一路到奥尔尼但我找到了白柳树皮
Afraid it won't do any good now. 恐怕现在也不起作用了
I'll leave you two alone. 你们俩单独待一会
Wil... 威尔...
Hey, Mom. 母亲
Y ou hang in there, I've got something new to try. 你要撑住我找了些新药打算试试I promise, this will ease your pain. 我保证这次能减轻你的痛苦Always... 你总是...
such a... 这么个...
a sweet boy. 好孩子
So much... I need... 很多事...我必须
to tell you. 告诉你
Open it. 打开它
They're Elfstones. 这是精灵石
Belonged... to your father. 属于你父亲
They're magic. 它们有魔力
I know you thought... 我知道你以为...
your father was crazy... 你父亲是个疯子...
but he was... A good man. 但他曾经...是个好人
He believed in those. 他相信它们的力量
Mom, you're not making any sense. 母亲你在说什么
My precious... boy... 我最爱的儿子
find... the Druid. 去找德鲁伊
Find... the Druid. 去找德鲁伊
Promise me. 答应我
No, Mom, don't leave me. 不母亲别离开我
No, Mom, I'm not ready. 不要母亲我还没准备好
She always loved this spot. 她生前最喜欢这里
Said she could see the whole world from here. 她说从这里可以看到整个世界
I'm sorry, Wil. 节哀吧威尔
Hey, um, Uncle Flick... 弗利克叔叔
have you ever seen these before? 你见过这些吗
Mom called 'em Elfstones. 母亲说这是精灵石
I told her to bury those damn things 你父亲死后
after your father died. 我曾叫她埋了这东西
Why? 为什么
Because they put him in an early grave. 因为就是它们害你父亲早早离世He was never the same person after he used 'em. 他用了这些石头后就变了一个人Used 'em? 用
你不会是说真的有魔法吧Wait, you're not seriously telling me you believe in
magic.
I believe in evil, Wil, 我相信有恶魔威尔
and those things 而这些石头
will bring you nothing but misery. 只会带给你痛苦
Do yourself a favor, throw them in the river 为了你自己把它们扔到河里吧and be done with 'em. 然后忘掉这些
I'm sorry. 抱歉
Someone's here to see you. 有人要见你
I told the Home Guard not to let anyone in. 我已经告诉护卫不许任何人进来That's why Catania helped me avoid them. 所以卡塔尼亚帮我躲开了他们
If you won't tell me what's going on, 既然你不想告诉我出了什么事
maybe you'll talk to him. 告诉他总可以吧
Y ou owe me. 你欠我的
Y ou didn't need to check up on me. 你不必来看我
Y ou passed out in front of the Ellcrys. 你在埃勒里古树前晕倒了
I was worried about you. 我很担心你
I'm fine. 我没事
Then why have you locked yourself up in here? 那你为什么把自己锁在房里
Y ou wouldn't believe me if I told you. 说了你也不会相信我
Is that one me? 这是我吗
Y ou definitely got the ears right. 耳朵画得真是不错
Come on. Hey. 给我
Can I ask you something crazy 我能问你点事情吗
but you have to promise not to laugh? 可能有点疯狂但你要保证不笑
Y eah. 好
Do you think the story of the Ellcrys is true? 你觉得埃勒里古树的传说是真的吗Y ou mean the part where it's a barrier 你指的是它封印着...
holding back a Demon army? 恶魔大军吗
Come on, Amberle,别闹了安伯莉
we both know magic died out with the Druids. 我们都知道魔法已经随德鲁伊家族
的灭亡消失了
Y eah, you're right. 你说得对
Forget I asked. 当我没问
Come to the celebration tonight.晚上去庆功仪式吧
People need to see you. 人们要见你
I need to see you. 我也要见你
Leave your demons behind and come and celebrate. 别管那些魔族了来庆祝吧
Y ou just buried your ma. 你刚埋葬了你母亲
Now is not the time to be making reckless decisions 现在不是草率做决定的时候
about your future. 尤其关于你的未来
I know my future's not here. 我知道我的未来不会在这
That's the Elfstones talking.都是那些精灵石
Give me a little credit, Uncle Flick. 别这么不信任我弗里克叔叔
I threw those things away like you said.我已经照你说的把它们扔了
I'm moving to Storlock to train as a healer. 我要去斯托洛克接受训练成为医者Y ou've never been more than 你从没去过...
five miles outside of Shady V ale.沙迪谷五英里以外的地方
The world outside is dangerous, Wil.外面的世界很危险威尔
It's full of Gnomes and Trolls and Rovers. 有很多侏儒巨人还有流浪者They all hate each other. 他们都相互憎恨
他们唯一的共同点是更恨精灵
The only thing they have in common is they hate Elves
more.
I'll keep my ears covered... just like always. 我会把耳朵罩住...一如既往
Y ou're the same as your father. 你跟你父亲一样
Never happy with your place in the world. 从不满足于自己的现状
What is that suppose to mean? 你这话什么意思
Stay in Shady V ale. 留在沙迪谷
Let me talk to Dax. 我会和达克斯说
I'm sure he could use an apprentice. 他肯定需要个学徒
Dax couldn't heal a stubbed toe. 达克斯连断脚趾都治不好Storlock has the best healers in the Four Lands. 斯托洛克有四方大陆最好的医者Wil... 威尔
you did everything you could for your ma. 你为你母亲已经尽力了
It wasn't enough. 才不够
I never want to feel that helpless again. 我不想再那样无助了
Uncle Ander. 安德叔叔
Thanks for the save. 谢谢你救场
The Gauntlet's easier to navigate than this party. 这聚会可比挑战赛难多了
Just don't faint again and you'll be fine.你只别再晕过去就好
My fainting days are over. 我不会再晕了
Good, because as you can see, 那就好因为你看
这里的人们都非常想见到你there are a lot of people who are very eager to meet
you.
Grandpa still hasn't spoken to me. 爷爷还没有找我说话
Don't worry about it. 别担心
Y ou know, sometimes I think the only member 有时候我觉得家族成员里
of the family that he actually likes is Manx. 他真正喜欢的只有曼克斯Speaking of loyal dogs, 说到忠狗
how's your boyfriend? 你男朋友怎么样
Be nice. 别这么形容
Lorin's a good guy. 洛林是好人
He deserves someone who truly loves him. 他值得拥有真心爱他的人
I'm just not sure that someone is me. 我只是不确定那个人是我Well, then you'd better tell him 那你最好告诉他
否则你们这一年在圣地的日子or else you're going to spend a very awkward year
together
in the Sanctuary. 会很尴尬
Not nearly as awkward as watching you pine 那你偷看指挥官蒂尔顿
for Commander Tilton.才是更尴尬
No... 没有
No, I'm not pining, I'm... 我没有偷看
I'm observing. 我只是在四处张望
That's been over for a very long time. 我们的事已经过去很久了
我们都认为她的决定更明智And I think we can both agree she made the wiser
choice.
Happy hunting. 猎艳愉快
I need you. 我需要你
Y ou look absolutely amazing.你真是艳惊四座
Thanks. 谢谢
Would you like to dance? 可以赏脸跳只舞吗
I just need some food. 我需要吃点东西
I haven't eaten all day. 我一天没吃东西了
I'll make you a plate. 我去给你拿
Closer. 走近些
Lorin! 洛林
Why? 为什么
Stay back! 别过来
What are you doing out here? 你在这干什么
The Ellcrys called to me. 埃勒里召唤我来
I heard it during the Gauntlet and then again tonight. 选拔赛时我就听见过今晚又听见了I tried to ignore it, but it won't let me. 我想忽视它却做不到
Amberle, you're not making any sense. 安伯莉我不懂你在说什么
When I touch the tree, it shows me visions... 一碰到树我就会看到幻象
horrible visions of the future. 未来的可怕幻象
Like what? 比如?
That I'm going to kill you, Lorin. 我会杀了你洛林
Kill me? 杀了我
I saw it. 我看见了
I stabbed you. 我捅了你
I don't know what to think anymore. 我脑中一片空白
I should never have run the Gauntlet. 我就不该参赛
I have to leave Arborlon.我必须离开阿伯隆
There's only one person who can help me. 只有一个人能帮我
- Calm down. - No, I won't put you in danger. -冷静-我不会让你身处险境
Y ou need to stay as far away from me as possible.你必须离我越远越好
Seriously? 真的吗
I'm sorry. 抱歉
Well, so much for my shortcut. 近道到此为止
Hey, I don't like it any more than you do. 我和你一样不想这样
Great. 太棒了
Now I'm the guy who talks to his horse. 现在我居然和马说话了
I thought Elves were supposed to be smart. 我还以为精灵会很聪明
I'm half-Elf. 我是半精灵
Clearly the wrong half. 明显没遗传好的那一半
Only an idiot would travel these woods alone. 只有傻子才会单独穿过这树林Trolls hunt here. 巨魔在此捕猎
Wait, that's a Troll?! 等等那是巨魔吗
Was a Troll. 曾是巨魔
The Troll must have picked up your scent. 巨魔肯定是闻到你的气味
I hear Elf ears are their favorite snacks. 听说精灵耳朵是他们最爱的点心
Even short tips. 即便比较短
If you're going to keep insulting me, 若你想继续取笑我
I should at least know your name. 至少告诉我你的名字
Eretria. 艾蕾特丽娅
I'm Wil. 我叫威尔
Thanks for saving my life. 多谢你救我
Hey, wait up. 等等
Prince Ander, any word on Amberle? 安德王子有安伯莉的消息吗The Black Watch are still sweeping the countryside. 暗卫还在城郊进行搜查
I wish there was something I could do. 真希望我能帮上忙
Y ou can start by telling the truth. 你可以说出真相
I told Prince Arion everything. 我已全部告诉亚里安王子了See, I'm an excellent liar, 我很会撒谎
which means I can tell when somebody's lying to me. 所以能分辨别人是否在撒谎Amberle left the party upset 安伯莉沮丧地离开派对
and you followed her out here. 然后你跟着她来了这
Y ou two got into a fight... 你俩打了一架
and now she's missing. 然后她就失踪了
As far as I'm concerned, 在我看来
I'm staring at the prime suspect. 我正面对着最大的嫌疑人
She said the Ellcrys called to her 她说埃勒里召唤了她
and showed her a vision of the future. 向她展现了未来的幻象
In it... she killed me. 在幻象里她杀了我
Y ou honestly expect me to believe that the tree 你真以为我会相信
was communicating with her? 这树会和她交流
I know it sounds crazy. 我知道这听起来很疯狂
That's why I didn't say anything. 所以我什么也没说
Y ou better pray she's still alive. 你最好祈祷她还活着
Hey, what do you think that was? 你觉得那是什么
Don't know, don't care. 不知道不关心
Aren't you curious about ancient humans? 你对远古人类不好奇吗
How they were able to build these incredible things? 他们是如何建造这些奇怪的东西Look, they're dead, we're not. 他们死了我们活着
End of story. 故事结束
Anyone ever tell you you're kind of cynical? 有人说过你愤世嫉俗吗Anyone ever tell you you're kind of naive? 有人说过你幼稚吗
- What is it? - Not sure. -那是什么-不知道
Some kind of fungus or bark rot. 霉菌或腐烂的树皮吧
The Ellcrys is sick? 埃勒里病了
When's the last time that happened? 上次生病是什么时候
Never. 从没有过
So you don't recall any accounts 所以你不记得有任何
of the Ellcrys ever having been sick? 关于埃勒里生病的记载
It's never even shed a leaf. 之前叶子都没掉过一片
I understand the symbolic importance of the Ellcrys, 我知道埃勒里古树有重要的象征性Father, but it is, after all, only just a tree. 父亲可那毕竟只是颗树
The Ellcrys is more than just a tree. 埃勒里不只是棵树
I can assure you of that, boy. 我能向你保证孩子
Stop there! 停下
How did you get passed the Home Guard? 你是怎么躲过护卫的
Eventine, please tell your son I mean no harm. 埃文汀请告诉你儿子我并无恶意Allanon? 阿列侬
Put down your sword, boy. 孩子把剑放下
It has been a long time, my old friend. 好久不见老朋友
Father... Father, who is this Human? 父亲这人类是谁
This is Allanon... 这是阿列侬
the last Druid of Paranor. 帕拉诺最后一个德鲁伊
Druid? 德鲁伊
Y ou said the last Druid died in the War of the Races. 您曾说最后一个德鲁伊死于众族之
战
Did you now? 现在呢
No one has set eyes on you in 30 years. 三十年来没人见过你
I assumed the worst... 我设想了最坏的结局
but it appears you have not aged a single day. 不过看来岁月没给你留下痕迹
I have been called by the Ellcrys. 我受到了埃勒里的召唤
I must go to the Sanctuary immediately.必须即刻前往圣地
If you really are a Druid... 你如果真是德鲁伊
prove it. 证明一下
Show us some magic. 展示你的魔法
I don't do tricks. 我不会变魔术
Let him go. 让他走
If Allanon is here... 阿列侬来这
there are dark days ahead. 说明黑暗时代要来了
This is your house? 这是你家吗
Y ou're welcome to camp out with the Trolls. 你可以和巨魔一起睡在野外
I didn't picture someone like you 我没想到像你这样的姑娘
living in a place so... woodsy. 会住在这么原始的地方
Take off your clothes before you come in. 进门前把衣服脱了
All of them. 脱光
Y ou're joking, right? 你开玩笑吧
No. Y ou need a bath. 没有你得洗个澡
And I don't want you tracking mud 我不想你把我原始的小屋
all over my "Woodsy" Little house. 踩得到处是泥
So, uh, you live here alone? 你一个人住这吗
Don't worry, we won't be disturbed. 别担心没人会打扰我们
So aren't you worried about Rovers? 你不担心流浪者吗
What do you know about Rovers? 关于流浪者你了解多少
他们看到你就会扒掉你背上的衣服One look at you and they'd take the clothes off your
back
and steal your little bag of blue rocks. 偷走你装蓝石头的小包
I need those back. 把它们还给我
Why? 为什么
Are they valuable? 它们很贵重吗
Only to me. 只对我很重要
Someone's got a little secret. 某人有小秘密啊
What's it going to take for you to tell me? 你要怎样才会告诉我
They're called Elfstones. 这是精灵石
They belonged to my dad. 是我父亲的
They're supposed to have magical powers. 它们应该有魔力
They're very pretty. 真漂亮
Compared to you, I hadn't noticed. 在我看来远不如你
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I'm the one who should apologize. 该道歉的是我
For what? 为什么
The epic headache you're gonna have in the morning. 为你明早的头痛欲裂
It's much worse than I thought. 比我预想的糟糕许多
The Ellcrys is dying. 埃勒里快死了
Are you certain? 你确定吗
Y ou need to mobilize the Elven army. 请务必召集精灵军队
Why does a dying tree require an army? 为什么一棵快死的树需要召唤军队Y ou do know the story of the Ellcrys, don't you? 你应当知道埃勒里古树的传说吧Each leaf represents a single Demon.每片叶子代表一只恶魔
Once they begin to fall, the creatures of darkness 一旦叶落这些黑暗生物
will be released from the Forbidding, one by one. 就会从禁地一一苏醒逃脱
We all know that story is just a fairy tale. 众所周知这只是个童话故事Father, you're not actually listening to this, are you? 父亲您不会把这话当真吧
Y ou've allowed him to believe this你该在自己相信传说的时候
when you know the opposite to be true. 就让他也相信
After the War of the Races, 众族之战后
I believed that magic had disappeared, 我以为魔法随着你和巫师王
along with you and the Warlock Lord. 一起消失了
Well, then you tell that to your people 那就等童话杀死你的子民时
when the fairy tales are ripping out their throats! 再和他们讲这番话吧
Get dressed, Wil. 威尔把衣服穿上
How do you know my name? Where's Eretria? 你怎么知道我的名字艾蕾特丽娅呢Y our Rover girl is long gone.你的流浪者女孩早走了
Rover? I don't understand. 流浪者我不明白
This is her house. 这是她的家
No, it's not. 不是
It's theirs. 是他们家
Oh... I'm an idiot.我真蠢
Y ou'll get no argument from me. 这点我毫无异议
Y ou were supposed to be in Shady V ale.你本该留在沙迪谷的
Did my uncle send you to bring me home? 是我叔叔派你来抓我回家的吗
Flick had no intention of telling me your whereabouts. 弗里克并不打算告诉我你的去向But his thoughts were never hard to read. 但他的心思向来好猜
What... 什么...
Who exactly are you? 你到底是谁
I am Allanon. 我是阿列侬
We must reach Druids' Keep. 我们必须赶往德鲁伊城堡
Wait, you're a Druid? 等等你是德鲁伊
Right before my mom passed away, 我母亲弥留之际
she told me I needed to find you. 说要我去找你
Perhaps you should have listened to her. 也许你该听她的话
Y ou would have saved us both a lot of time. 这样可以为我们省许多时间
She gave me these Elfstones... 她给了我精灵石...
That... 这个...
The Rover stole those too. 也被流浪者偷了
This is going to be harder than I thought. 情况比我想象得困难许多
Y ou have put our quest in jeopardy. 你已让我们的寻找陷入危机
What quest? 寻找什么
What quest?! 寻找什么
I can't believe this is the Shannara I've been dealt. 不敢相信这就是我要并肩作战的沙
娜拉后裔
That's my horse! 这是我的马
Hey... 嘿...
Y es! Hey. 太好了
The Four Lands is in grave danger. 四方大陆如今危机重重
Only the last son of Shannara can save it. 只有沙娜拉最后的子嗣能拯救它
My name's Wil Ohmsford. 我叫威尔·奥姆斯福
Y ou've got the wrong guy. 你找错人了
Y ou're a Shannara. 你是沙娜拉
Y our ancestors were kings and warriors... 你的祖先是国王与战士...
heroes who lived and died defending the Four Lands. 都是为保卫四方大陆牺牲的英雄Men like your father. 如你父亲一样的勇士
My father was a deadbeat drunk 我父亲是个游手好闲的酒鬼
who died alone and destitute. 最终孤苦贫穷而死
Y ou've been lied to. 你被骗了
Do you believe in magic, boy? 你相信魔法吗孩子
Of course not. 当然不信
Well, magic flowed through your father. 魔法曾在你父亲身体里流淌
And it flows through you too. 如今也在你体内
It's in the Shannara blood. 它存在于沙娜拉的血统里
If I had magic inside me, 我如果真的有魔力
why didn't it help me save my mom? 为什么没有显灵救我母亲
It could have... 本来可以...
if you'd known how to unlock it. 只是你不知道如何解封它
I can show you how. 我可以教你
Come. 走吧
Y our destiny awaits. 命运在召唤你
Next one goes straight through your heart! 下一刀就会直插你心脏
Who are you? 你是谁
I mean no harm. 我没有恶意
Please. 拜托
I saw your fire and was hoping to warm myself. 我看到你生火想来暖暖身子
Y ou're the second Elf I've run into this week. 你是我这周遇到的第二个精灵Actually, the first was a mongrel. 准确地说第一个是混血
Cute but not too bright. 可爱但不聪明
Where are you headed all by yourself? 你一个人要去哪
To the Elvin mission in Culhaven. 去库尔港的精灵教堂
I'm a teacher. 我是位教士
Y ou pack light. 你没有包袱吗
Unlike you. 我和你不同
My husband found work near Balinor. 我丈夫在巴利诺附近找了工作
I had to pack up my stuff and meet him there. 我得打点好行李去与他汇合
Thank you. 谢谢
Y ou have no wedding band. 你并没有结婚
Not that I'm surprised. 我一点都不惊讶
Who would want to marry a Rover? 谁会娶一个流浪者呢
Well, your jewelry gave you away too, Princess. 你的珠宝也出卖了你公主殿下
I don't know of any teacher 我没见过哪个教士
who wears the royal seal of Arborlon engraved on their
cuff.
袖口有阿伯隆王族的刺绣
What was your plan, drug me and then rob me? 你有什么预谋对我下药然后抢劫吗I steal to survive. 我偷是为了谋生
Don't try and justify your actions. 不用为自己狡辩
Y ou and your kind are a blight on the Four Lands. 你们这种人就是四方大陆的祸害
Ouch. Does the arrogant attitude also come on a silver platter? 这副高傲自大的德行也是与生俱来的吗
Y ou wouldn't know the first thing about my life. 你对我的生活一无所知Well, you don't have an escort. 你没有护卫
My guess, you're running away, 我猜你是偷跑出来的probably from a guy who either broke your heart 大概想远离一个让你心碎or knocked you up. 或是搞大你肚子的男人Whatever your drama, it doesn't even compare 你的经历再精彩也比不了
你将在现实中面对的一切
to what you're gonna have to face out there in the real
world.
Thanks for that nugget of Rover wisdom. 谢谢你那过人的流浪者智慧Amberle, I need you... 安伯莉我需要你...
come back. 回来吧
Afraid of the dark, Princess? 怕黑了吗公主
Now who's the thief? 现在到底谁才是贼
Believe me, you got the better end of that trade. 相信我这笔交易你赚大了
There it is. 就是这儿了
Druids' Keep. 德鲁伊堡
I can't believe I rode all night for this. 真不敢相信我奔波了一整晚就为了
来这
For hundreds of years, 几百年来
this fortress was the center of the Four Lands. 这座城堡一直是四方大陆的中心The wisest men and women from each race, 所有种族中最具智慧的男女
they were called here 都被召集来此
to study and train in the art of magic. 接受魔法的学习与训练
It's just a ruin. 这只是块废墟罢了
This is sacred ground, Wil.威尔这里是神圣之域
Don't touch anything. 别碰任何东西
I don't know what you're hoping to find, 我不知道你想找什么
there's not much left. 这里没剩下什么了
The Codex of Paranor is here. 这里有帕拉诺法典
What exactly does a Codex look like? 法典长什么样
是本涵盖了四方大陆魔法史的书
It's a book containing the magical history of the Four
Lands.
If there is a way of saving the Ellcrys, 如果真有能拯救埃勒里古树的方法it will be found within its pages. 答案一定在古书里
Why don't you just call it a book of magic? 为何不直接把它叫做魔法书
Is it a Druid requirement that everything 德鲁伊的癖好就是让所有事
has to sound so mysterious? 都显得神秘莫测吗
I spoke to Lorin. 我跟洛林谈过了
Amberle told him that the Ellcrys 安伯莉告诉他
was communicating with her. 埃勒里古树与她有过交流
Giving her visions of the future. 让她看到了未来的幻象
I dismissed it until I found this in her room. 我一直没当回事直到在她房间找到
这个
Demons? 恶魔
She sketched them before the Druid showed up. 她在德鲁伊出现前画了这个
It can't be a coincidence. 这绝非巧合
Until we are certain, I want all the Chosen 在确认之前我要所有神选战士
and the entire Elvin Council 和整个精灵议会成员
taken to the palace for safety. 都到宫殿来以保安全。