冰雪奇缘台词(部分1)(分享借鉴)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
小心脚下
The gates will opening Soon.
城门马上将会开启
Why do I have to wear this?
为什么我要穿成这个
Because the Queen has come of age.
因为女王已经成年
It's Coronation Day!
今天是加冕日
That's not my fault.
好可爱喔我要养你们
Your Majesty!
国王陛下
Born with the powers or cursed?
是生来就有还是中了诅咒
Born.And they're getting stronger.
天生的,还越来越强
You are lucky it wasn't her heart.
幸好伤到的不是她的心
Elsa,what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
艾莎你做了什么啊这里已经快失控了
It was an accident.I'm sorry,Anna.
这是个意外我很抱歉安娜
She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.
那又不是我的错
- What do you want,Sven?
——你想要什么斯温
- Give me a snack!
——给我个点心
What's the magic word?- Please!
那个暗号是什么拜托
A...a...a...a! Share!
啊啊啊分享
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
我们曾是好伙伴
And now we’re not.
但现在却不是了
I wish you would tell me why
我希望你告诉我这是为什么
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想堆雪人吗?
It doesn't have to be a snowman.♪
也不一定要堆雪人
冰雪奇缘台词(部分1)
♪Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.
它来自寒冷的冬天,裹挟着山中的雨滴
This icy force both foul and fair.
冰封之力,无情又无私(让人难以忍受但绝对公平)
Has a frozen heart worth mining.
冰封美景(它的美丽锋利而透明)
Split the ice apart.And break the frozen heart.
割开坚冰打碎冰雪之心
Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!
哈嚯注意脚下起(别逞强)
Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!
—安全起见—听我说艾尔莎
your power will only grow.
你的魔法只会日渐增强
There is beauty in it...
魔法固然美好
but also great danger.
但也有危险
You must learn to control it.
你必须学会控制
Fear will be your enemy.
快开门让我来发现你的秘密
and exploit your riches.
和开发你的财富
Did I just say that out loud?
我是不是讲出来了
Oh,me sore eyes can't wait to see the Queen and the Princess.
哦我等不及想要看看女王陛下和公主殿下了
割开坚冰
Beware the frozen heart.
小心冰雪之心♪
Come on,Sven!
来吧,斯温
Elsa.Psst!
艾莎,嘘
Elsa!
艾莎
Wake up.Wake up.Wake up.
醒醒醒醒快醒醒
Anna,go back to sleep.
安娜,回去睡觉吧
I just can't.The sky's awake,so I'm awake,
快来快来快来快来吧
Do the magic! Do the magic!
来点魔法来点魔法
Ready?
准备好了吗
This is amazing!
太神奇了
Watch this!
看这个
Hi,I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
嗨我是奥洛夫我喜欢热情的拥抱
I love you,Olaf.
They say have courage and I'm trying to
他们说要坚强我正尝试着
I'm right out here for you.Just let me in.
我就在这里拜托让我进去
We only have each other.
我们只剩下彼此
It’s just you and me
胜过成百上千人
Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.
它来自寒冷的冬天,裹挟着山中的雨滴
This icy force both foul and fair.
冰封之力,无情又无私
Has a frozen heart worth mining.
我睡不着,天空醒了(天上有光),我也醒了(我就睡不着)
so we have to play.
所以我们得去玩(所以起来玩吧)
Go play by yourself.
你自己去玩吧
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想堆雪人吗?
Come on,come on,come on,come on.
Beautiful! Powerful!
美丽又强大
Dangerous! Cold!
危险又冷酷
Ice has a magic can't be controlled.
冰雪是不受约束的魔法
Stronger than one,stronger than ten
胜过一人,胜过十人
Stronger than a hundred men !
只有你和我
What are we gonna do
我们究竟该怎么办
Do you want to build a snowman♪
你想堆雪人吗
——三年后——
—Three Years Later—
Welcome to Arendelle!
欢迎来到艾文戴尔
Merci,monsieur!
谢谢,先生
Watch your Steps please.
我很害怕魔法越来越强了
Getting upset only makes it worse.
恐惧只会让状况越来愈糟
Calm down.
冷静下来
No.Don't touch me.Please.
不别碰我求你了
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
See you in two weeks.
Go away,Anna.
走吧安娜
Okay bye.
好吧拜拜
The gloves will help.See...
手套可以帮助抑制魔力看
Conceal it.- Don't feel it.
盖住它—不要去感受它
Don't let it show.
别让它显露出来
♪Do you want to build a snowman
为了保险有魔法的记忆都不要留
But don’t worry.I’ll leave the fun.
但是别担心快乐的记忆仍在
She will be okay.
她会没事的
But she won’t remember I have powers?
她不会记得我的魔法吗
- It’s for the best. - Listen to me,Elsa,
埋藏一颗冰雪之心
Cut through the heart,cold and clear.
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
Strike for love and strike for fear.
对这冰雪Байду номын сангаас爱又恨
There's beauty and there's danger here.
美丽和危险为伴
Split the ice apart!
We’ll limit her contact with people.
限制她与人接触
And keep her powers hidden from everyone
不让她的魔力被任何人发现
Including Anna.
包括安娜
Elsa?
艾尔莎
♪Do you want to build a snowman
埋藏一颗冰雪之心(它有一颗值得探索的冰冻的心)
So cut through the heart,cold and clear.
切开冰冷清澈的结晶(我们来剖开它的内心,它冷淡而透明)
Strike for love and strike for fear.
对这冰雪又爱又恨
See the beauty sharp and sheer.
恐惧是你的敌人
No.We’ll protect her.She can learn to control it.I’m sure.
不我们会保护她她肯定能学会控制
Until then,
在她学会之前
we’ll lock the gates.We’ll reduce the staff.
我们会关上城门遣散仆从
两周以后见
- Do you have to go?- You'll be fine,Elsa.
—你们一定要去吗—你会没事的艾尔莎
Elsa?
艾尔莎
♪Please,I know you're in there
求你了我知道你在里面
People are asking where you've been
大家都在问你去哪了
她像冰一样冷—我知道我们该去哪儿
Ice?

Faster,Sven!
再快点斯温
Sven!
斯温
Please... Help!
请帮帮我
My daughter!
我女儿她
He is the King!
是国王
Trolls...?
地精
Shush.I’m trying to listen.
安静我在倾听呢
Cuties.I’m gonna keep you.
The heart is not so easily changed
心不容易恢复
But the head can be persuaded.
头却不难治好
Do what you must.
请你尽力
I recommend we remove all magic,
我建议抹去所有和魔法有关的东西
even memories of magic to be safe...
你想堆雪人吗?
Or ride our bike around the halls
或是骑脚踏车绕着大厅跑
I think some company is overdue
好久没人陪我玩
I've started talking to the pictures on the
walls.
我无聊到开始跟墙上的画说话
我真不敢相信他们总算打开大门了
And for a whole day!
而且是开一整天
Faster,Persi!
快点儿帕西
Ah,Arendelle,our most mysterious trade
partner.
啊阿伦黛尔,我们最神秘的贸易伙伴
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
Hang in there,Joan.
撑住贞德
It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms.
面对这些空空的房间,这样真有点孤单
Just watching the hours tick by.♪
只能看着钟摆摆荡
I'm scared.It's getting stronger.
我喜欢你欧拉夫
- Hang on.- Catch me!- Gotcha!
—等等—接住我—接住你了
- Again! - Wait!
—再来一次—等等
Slow down!
慢点儿
Anna!
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Mama! Papa!
妈妈爸爸
You’re okay,Anna.I got you.
你没事的安娜我接到你了
你想堆雪人吗?
Come on let’s go and play
我们一起出去玩吧
I never see you e out the door
我都没再见过你出来吧
It’s like you’ve gone away
你好像离开我了(看起来就像你完全不在)
We used to be best buddies
相关文档
最新文档