公安基层民警接处警常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

公安基层民警接处警常用英语
一、法规宣传
1、中国政府保护来华外国人的合法权益,外国人的人身自由不受侵犯。

The Chinese government protects the legitimate rights and interests of aliens within Chinese territory and the personal freedom of aliens shall be inviolable.
2、外国人在中国必须遵守中国的法律法规,不得危害中国的国家安全、损害社会公共利益、破坏社会公共秩序。

Aliens in China shall abide by Chinese laws and regulations, shall not endanger the national security of China ,harm its public interests or disturb its public order.
3、《治安管理处罚法》规定,扰乱公共秩序、侵犯他人的人身权利和财物,妨害社会管理秩序,以及嫖娼卖淫等行为都将受到处罚。

Law on Administrative Penalties for Public Security stipulates that: those who disturb public order, infringe upon a citizen′s right of the person or encroach upon his (her) property, impair the administration of social order and prostitution and whoring shall be punished 。

4、按照规定,外国人应当在抵达后24小时内向驻地公安派出所申报住宿登记。

违反此规定者,将受到处罚。

According to the regulations, an alien should report and register his/her accommodation to the local police station. Violators of the regulation shall be subject to a penalty.
5、在中国居留或停留的年满十六周岁以上的外国人必须随身携带居留证件或者护照,以备查验。

Aliens at the age of 16 and upwards who reside or stay in China shall carry with them their residence certificates or passports for possible examination .
6、如果您居留许可上的项目内容(姓名、居留事由、护照号码、住址、携行人等)发生变动,须于变更后10日内到证件签发机关办理新的居留许可。

In case of changes of the information specified in the alien’s residence permit ,such as name, purpose of residence, passport number ,address in Kunming and accompanying person, you should, within 10 days , apply for a new residence permit to the permit-issuing authority.
7、我国法律规定,对不遵守中国法律的外国人,中国政府主管机关可以缩短其在中国停留的期限或者取消其在中国居留的资格。

According to Chinese laws, an alien who fails to abide by Chinese law, his period of stay in China may be shortened or his status of residence in China annulled by the competent authorities of the Chinese Government.
二、住宿登记
1、先生(女士),请问您是来申报住宿登记的吗?
Sir/Miss, do you come here to report and register your accommodation?
2、请让我看看您的有效证件(如护照)?
Please show me your valid certificates(e.g.passport)?
3、请提交您的护照原件和复印件、租房合同、房主证件(如户口簿和身份证)和一张证件近照。

Please submit the original and copy of your passport ,the apartment rental, the host’s certificates(e.g. the domiciliary register and ID card),and one recently
taken certificate photo.
4、请填写《境外人员临时住宿登记表》。

Please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE.
5、好了,这是住宿申报的回执单,请收好。

Okay! This is the return receipt of the accommodation registration, please keep it.
6、请您回去后也告知您的朋友来进行住宿申报登记。

Please tell your friends come to the police station to report and register his/her accommodation.
7、按照规定,社区民警将会在您首次申报登记住宿后的三天内对您进行户访,以后每个季度不少于一次户访,请予以配合。

According to the regulation, the community officer will pay a visit to you after your first registration. Then the officer will visit you no less than one time within three months. Please cooperate with the officer.
8、在您离开昆明之前和返回昆明之后,请告知社区民警,以便民警能为你服务。

Please call the community officer and let him know that you are going to leave Kunming or you has come back to Kunming ,so that he can serve you easily.
三、外国人报案
1、请问你叫什么名字?你的国籍和护照号码?
Please tell us your name ,nationality and passport number?
2、请告诉我们发生什么事?
Please tell us what happened?
3、你丢了什么东西?丢失的物品有什么特征?
What was missing? Can you describe the articles?
4、你的包什么颜色、大小?包内有什么东西?
What about your bag’s colour and size? What was in your bag?
5、你记得那辆出租车的车牌号吗?
Could you remember the plate number of the taxi?
6、你在什么时间、什么地方被抢?
When and where were you robbed?
7、请留下你的地址、电话,以便和你联系。

Please write down your present address in Kunming and contact telephone number, so that we can contact you.
相关词语:
旅行包travelling bag; 钱包wallet(男式)/purse(女式);手提包handbag;行李箱trunk;公文包briefcase;护照passport;银行卡bank card ,信用卡credit card;现金cash;身份证ID card;贵重物品valuables;首饰jewellery;项链necklace;存折passbook;照相机camera 摄像机video-camera 旅行支票traveller’s cheque 驾照driving licence 飞机票air tickets
出租车上贴的动物图案the picture of the animal on the glass of the taxi
8、请用中文或者英语填写《报案登记表》。

Please fill out the FORM OF REPORT in Chinese or in English .
9、不用着急,你可以到出入境管理科申请出具《护照报失证明》。

Don’t worry. You can apply for a CONFIRMATION OF REPORING THE LOSS OF PASSPORT to the Exit-Entry Administration Section.
10、你可以到出入境管理科申请出具《财物报失证明》。

You can apply for a CONFIRMATION OF REPORTING THE LOSS OF PROPERTY to the Exit-Entry Administration Section.
四、提供救助
1、我们是警察,请问需要帮助吗?
We are police. What can I do for you?/Dou you need a help?/Can(May )I help you?/Is there anything I can do for you?
2、你受伤了,需要送你到医院吗?
You are injured. May we take you to the hospital?
3、让我通知你丈夫/妻子/女儿/儿子/朋友,好吗?他的电话是多少?
May we call your husband/wife/daughter/son/friend? Please tell us his telephone number.
4、可以告诉我你的移动电话吗?
Could you tell me the number of your cell/mobile
phone?
5、请告诉我你在昆明的住址吗?
Please tell me your present address in Kunming ?
6、别着急,救护车马上就到。

Don′t worry, the ambulance will be here soon.
7、你要到飞机场吗?你可以乘5路公共汽车到达。

我建议你叫一辆出租车。

Are you going to go to the airport? You may get there by bus NO.5 . I suggest you call a taxi.
相关词语:云南省公安厅Yunnan Provincial Public Security Department云南省公安厅交警总队the Traffic Police General Team of Yunnan Provincial Public Security Department昆明市公安局Kunming Municipal Public Security Bureau(简称P.S.B.) 昆明市公安局治安支队the Security and Order Detachment of Kunming P.S.B昆明市公安局出入境管理处the Division of Exit-Entry Administration of Kunming Municipal P.S.B 昆明市公安局交警支队the Traffic Police Detachment of Kunming Municipal P.S.B. 昆明市公安局五华分局出入境管理科the Exit &Entry Administration Section of Wuhua Police Precinct , Kunming Public Security Bureau XXX派出所XXX Police Station 中国银行Bank of China 邮局the Post office 火车站the train station 国贸中心the National Trade Center 昆明体育场Kunming Gymnasium拓东体育场Provincial Gymnasium 工人文化宫Worker′s Club 昆明市卫生检疫局Kunming Municipal Health And Quarantine Bureau 昆明会堂Kunming Meeting Hall
(火车)南站Kunming Railway Station长途汽车客运站Long-distance Bus Station西苑客运站Xiyuan Bus Station西
站客运站Western Coach Terminals石安高速公路Shi-an Express Way 环城北路North Huancheng Road 东风西路West Dongfeng Road 二环北路The Second Ring Road黄土坡立交桥Huangtupo overbridge
翠湖公园the Green Lake park 民族村the Nationality Villages 西山the Western Hills 石林the Stone Forest 金殿the Golden Temple 筇竹寺the Bamboo Temple大观公园Daguan Park世博园the International Horticutural Exposition (或者表述为EXPO Garden) 动物园Yuantong zoo 花鸟市场flower and bird market 东风广场Dongfeng square 昆明会堂Kunming Meeting Hall 艺术剧院Artist Opera House大观商业城Daguan Commercial Town螺蛳湾日用批发市场Lousiwan Everday Use Goods Terminal Market高新开发区Area of Kunming High-new Technique Development苏家塘小区Sujiatang Resident District (或Sujiatang Residential Quarter)南屏步行街Nanping Pedestrian Street
昆明医学院第一附属医院(云大医院)No.1 Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical College红会医院The Red Cross Hospital云南省第一人民医院(昆华医院)The First People′s Hospital of Yunnan Province昆明市第一人民医院The No.1 Hospital of Kunming 昆明市精神病院Kunming Psychiatric Hospital昆明总医院(四十三医院)Kunming General Headquarters Hospital
翠湖宾馆Green Lake Hotel 海逸酒店Harbour Plaza Hotel 经贸宾馆Economic Trade Hotel 天恒大酒店Horizon Hotel 邦克饭店Bank Hotel 新纪元酒店New Era Hotel 威龙饭店佳华广场酒店Kaiwah Plaza Hotel 昆明锦江大酒店Kunming Jinjiang Hotel 金龙饭店Golden Dragon Hotel绿洲大酒店Green Land Hotel 茶花宾馆Camellia Hotel 樱花假日
酒店Holiday Inn Kunming 昆明饭店Kunming Hotel泰丽国际酒店Telecom International Hotel机场宾馆Airport Hotel香宫大酒店Palace Hotel 宝善大酒店Baoshan Hotel新金花宾馆New Golden Flower Hotel船舶大观酒店Daguan Shipping Hotel春城花园酒店Spring City Garden Hotel 驼峰客栈The Hump Hotel
云南大学Yunnan University 云大附中Affiliated Middle School of Yunnan University云南师范大学Yunnan Normal University 昆明理工大学Kunming University of Science and Technology 云南民族大学Yunnan National Minority University昆明冶金高等专科学校Kunming Metallurgy School 昆一中Kunming No.1 Middle School云南财经大学Yunnan University of Fiancéand Economics
步行On foot; 乘飞机:By air; 坐轮船:By ship;坐火车:By train;坐出租车:Take a taxi;乘坐公共汽车:By bus.
8、沿着这条路一直走下去,在第二个十字路口左/右转,就在香宫大酒店对面。

Go down this street, turn left/right at the second crossing ,it′s just opposite the Palace Hotel.
9、请让我带你到派出所去报案。

Let me take you to the police station to report the case.
五、查验证件
1、按照规定,人民警察在执行公务时,有权查验外国人的护照和其他证件,请予以配合。

According to the regulation ,people′s police who performing their duties have the power to check aliens′passports and other certificates. Please cooperate with us.
2、你的签证是工作签证/学习签证,按照规定,你应该自入境之日起30天内到昆明市公安局外国人管理处申办居留证件。

联系电话
是3017878。

Your visa is a work/study visa (W/X),according to the regulation, you should apply for a Foreigner Residence Permit to the Alien’s Administration Office of the Kunming P.S.B within 30 days after your arrival.
The contact telephone number is 3015878.
3、你的签证快到期了,请尽快到昆明市公安局外国人管理处办理延期手续。

联系电话是3017873。

You visa will be expired soon ,please extend it to the Kunming P.S.B. The contact telephone number is 3015878.
4、你持的是旅游签证,只能进行旅游、探亲访友或者进行其他私人事务,不得从事工作、学习等与签证种类不符的活动。

What your hold is a tourism visa (L visa),that means ,you just can come to china for sight-seeing, visiting relatives and friends or other private affairs, but you can′t engage in any other activities ,such as work / study,etc。

六、警务用语
(一)堵卡盘查
1、我们是警察,请出示你的有效证件。

We are police. Please show your valid certificates.
2、你携带的这个包是你的吗?
Is this bag yours?
3、请你打开包,我们需要检查以下。

Please open this bag .We need to check it.
4、这把匕首是你的吗?根据我国法律规定,匕首属于违禁物品,我们现在依法予以收缴。

Is the dagger yours? According to the laws and
regulations, a dagger is a contraband . We now confiscate it in the light of law.
5、站住别动!慢慢举起双手,把手放在头上,慢慢转过身去!
Stay there, and don’t move! Hands up slowly. Put your hands on the head. Turn around slowly.
6、这是搜查令,我们将对房间进行搜查。

Here is the Search Warrant. We’ll search this room.
逮捕证:arrest warrant.
7、我们将对你进行检查!
We’ll make a check on your body.
8、把刀放下!
Put down your knife.
9、不许打架!
Stop fighting!
10、不要吵了!
Don’t quarrel!
11、不要拒捕,否则我们要开枪了!
Do not resist arrest,or we will shoot!
12、你涉嫌抢劫/盗窃,我们现在带你到派出所进行调查。

You are suspected of robbery/theft. We now take you to the police station for investigation.
13、你有权陈述和申辩。

You have the right to make a statement and appeal.
(二)喝酒闹事
1、不要再喝了。

Stop drinking.
2、把酒杯放在桌上,站在一边。

Put down the glass. Stand there.
3、你是否喝过白酒?
Have you had alcohol/liquor?
4、你喝过多少瓶啤酒(红酒)?
How many bottles of beer/red wine have you had?
5、现在你喝醉了,我们将依法采取保护性措施将你约束到酒醒。

Now you are drunken ,we will take protective measures to restrain you until you return to a sober state by law.
6、现在我们将把你带到派出所。

Now we will take you to the police station.
(三)黄、毒、赌
1、我国严禁卖淫、嫖娼、赌博、吸毒、贩毒等行为,违者将受到严厉处罚。

China strictly forbids prostitution ,whoring, gambling, taking and trafficking in drugs. Violators will be punished strictly.
2、你因嫖娼(卖淫),已经违反了我国法律规定。

You have violated our country‘s law : you whored with
a prostitute.(You are engaging in prostitution.)
3、你有性病(或艾滋病或传染病)吗?
Do you suffer from VD/AIDS/infectious diseases?
4、你和这个女孩须到指定医院作性病检查。

You and the girl must go to a specific hospital for a venereal disease (VD) test.
5、你们刚才是否在吸毒?
Did you take drugs just now?
6、你们在吸什么(毒品)?
What drugs did you take?
常见毒品:海洛因heroin 可卡因cocaine 大麻marijuana 摇头丸MDMA /ecstasy pills 冰毒ice 迷幻药LSD
兴奋剂PCP ;angel dust
7、你们玩扑克(麻将)赌博吗?
Are you gambling by playing cards /mahjong?
8、你吸毒(赌博)的行为已经违法,请跟我们到派出所接受调查处理。

Your action of using drugs/gambling has violated our laws. Follow us to the police station to be investigated.
9、你要听候处理。

You are pending disposal.
(四)噪音扰民
1、警察,请开门。

This is Police. Please open the door.
2、有人举报你们噪音扰民,我们现来调查。

Someone call to report that you make noise and impair people′s daily life ,so we come here to look into it.
3、你们刚才在做什么?
What did you do just now?
4、请不要在家中开晚会。

Please do not hold a party in your own room.
5、马上把电视机(收音机)关了。

Turn off the TV/radio immediately.
6、把电视机(收音机)音量调小一点,不要影响邻居休息。

Turn the TV/radio down.
7、晚上回家上楼时不要高声喧哗,脚步声轻一点。

Please pay more attention to your foot steps and don
‘t make a lot of noise by shouting when you go up stairs to your room at night。

8、下次如果再被人举报噪音扰民,查实后你们将受到行政处罚。

If it is proved that you make noise and impair people′s daily life again, you will be given administrative penalties by law.
(五)非法采访
1、我国法律规定,外国记者赴中国开放地区采访,应当事先征得有关省、自治区、直辖市人民政府外事办公室同意。

According to Chinese law, foreign reporters should obtain in advance permission from the foreign affairs office of the people’s government of a province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the central government for news coverage in open areas.
2、请把非法采访的文字和声像资料交给我们。

Please hand in your written, video and acoustic materials you got through illegal interview.
3、把胶卷、录音带和采访笔录留下。

Leave the film roll, tape and notes of your interview here.
4、其他采访设备可以拿走。

You can take your other interview equipments away.
(六)散发宗教宣传单
1、外国人在中国境内进行宗教活动,应当遵守中国的法律法规,
不得在中国公民中发展教徒,除国家指定的场所(如教堂)外,不得散发宗教宣传品。

Aliens who conduct religious activities within Chinese territory shall abide by Chinese laws and regulations ,shall not develop followers among Chinese citizens, may not distribute religious propaganda materials except at the designated places(such as in the church).
2、请停止散发传单(小册子)。

Please stop giving out the papers/booklets.
3、你手里拿的是什么?
What are those on your hand?
4、你发的传单是哪来的?
How did you get these materials?
5、今天你还在哪些地方发过?
Where have you been to give out the papers?
6、你今天总共发出多少份传单?
How many have you given out today?
7、你今天主要向哪些人发放(传单)?
Who got the materials today?
8、你今天所发传单的主要内容是什么?
What is in the paper?
9、你以前发过传单吗?分别是什么时候在哪些地方发放?主要
内容是什么?
Have you ever been doing this ? When and where did you distribute the materials ? What was in the material?
10、你的行为已经违法,我们将暂扣你手上的传单(小册子)。

Your action has already violated our laws. We need to keep these materials(booklets).
11、这件事将移交给相关部门进行处理。

We will hand in this case to the relevant department.
(七)制止拍照
1、请停止拍照?
Please stop taking pictures.
2、你没看到“禁止拍照”的牌子吗?
Have you seen the sign with NO PHOTO?
3、请把照相机交给我们,检查之后还给你。

Please hand in your camera. We will return it to you after check.
4、胶卷我们将依法予以没收。

We shall confiscate the film by law.
5、请跟我们到派出所。

Please come with us to the police station .
(八)交通现场
1、请遵守交通规则。

Please follow the traffic rules of the road.
2、请注意安全。

Please take care.
3、请走人行道。

Please walk on the sidewalk.
4、请靠边停车。

把车熄火,车窗摇下来。

Pull over,please. Turn off the car and roll down the window.
5、请出示你的护照、驾驶证和行车证。

Please show your passport , driving license and the vehicle license .
6、下车。

Step out of the car.
7、请跟我们到医院接受检查。

Please follow us to the hospital to be examined.
8、你的行为已经违反了我国交通法律规定,我们将把你交给交警处理。

Your action has already violated our regulations of the traffic administration. We will send you to the traffic police department.
(九)着火现场
1、你们大楼失火了。

There is a fire in your building.
2、不要使用电梯。

Do not use elevators.
3、消防队员马上就到。

不要惊慌!用湿毛巾堵住嘴巴和鼻子。

赶快往最近紧急出口去。

Firefighters will come soon, do not panic! Use a wet towel to cover your mouth and nose. Walk quickly to the nearest emergency exit.
4、这栋大楼很危险。

请不要接近。

This building is dangerous. Do not approach.
(十)涉及外交
1、请出示你的证件。

Show your papers/certificates/documents, please.
2、你所持的是外交官证。

What you hold is a diplomatic identification card.
3、我们将通过外交途径解决这个问题。

We’ll deal with the matter by diplomatic approach.。

相关文档
最新文档