《心之全蚀》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
一八一七年九月
巴黎年轻有为的诗人保罗魏尔伦
收到一封署名为蓝波
寄来的八首奇特的诗篇
作者署名蓝波
他立即回信道
"亲爱的伟大灵魂来我们这儿吧期待你"
以下故事
直接源自他们的书信和诗篇
魏尔伦是大诗人之时
蓝波是个革命性的天才
他16岁到19岁的作品
永远改变了现代诗的面貌
有时他用多愁善感的语调
Sometimes he speaks in a kind of tender dialect
述说引人悔恨的死亡
of the death which causes repentance...
述说活着的忧伤人群
of the unhappy men who certainly exist...
述说悲伤世事生死离别
of painful tasks and heartrending departures.
在我们喝得酩酊大醉的简陋小屋
In the hovels where we got drunk...
他泪眼观望围绕在身旁的
he wept looking at those who surrounded us...
那些没用的贫苦的人
a cattle of poverty.
他在乱街扶起醉鬼
He lifted up drunks in the black streets.
他同情惨遭恶母虐待的孩子
He had the pity a bad mother has for small children. 他的动作如教义课上的女孩那般优雅
He moved with the graceof a little girl at catechism. 他假装通晓一切
He pretended to know about everything...
商业艺术医学
business, art, medicine.
我追随他
I followed him.
我必须如此
先生有人找你在那边
Someone for you, sir. Over there.
我认识她吗
Do I know her?
她有名片给我
She gave me her card.
伊莎蓓·兰波
Isabella Rimbaud.
请...
Please...
请坐
Please sit down.
安迪一直在照顾你吧
Has Andre been looking after you?
喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用谢谢
No, thank you.
请坐
Please.
这真的是只是公事公办
It's really a business matter...
我想和你谈谈
I want to discuss with you, Mr. Verlaine.
这是几个月前出版的
This was published a few months ago...
完全未经授权的家兄的诗集
a completely unauthorized selection of my brother's poems.
家母和我
My mother and I are
想杜绝这类事情再发生
anxious to prevent anything like this from happening again.
我们想也许你可以帮忙
We thought you might be able to help us.
我怎么帮
I? How?
我知道你存有家兄的很多手稿
I understand you have a large number of my brother's manuscripts. 我是有一些没错
I have some, yes.
Well, my mother and I would be very grateful...
家母与我不胜感激
if you would return them.
我总是...极其谨慎地
I've always tried to use the utmost discretion...
处理关于令兄的事
in everything concerning your brother.
可以说我一直都在维护他的利益
I think I can say I've always defended his interests.
说来也怪
Sometimes I wonder why, since in many ways...
因为那在很多方面都跟我的利益相冲突
they're diametrically opposed to my own.
我不明白
I don't see how.
许多年后世人才理解令兄的作品
It took many years for your brother's work to be understood... 一旦他成名
but once his name began to be known...
我们的那一套便气数殆尽
it soon became clear that our ways were numbered.
单凭旧体诗的音乐性已远远不够
The music of old-fashioned verse was no longer enough.
他把我们扫地出门
He swept us away.
我并不介意你明白么
Not that I mind, you understand.
我知道我也曾经是个好作家
I know I was once a good writer.
我不知道他这么出名
I didn't know his name was so well-known.
如今年轻一代了解他
Yes. The young understand him now.
他是未来之声
He's the voice of the future.
对我来说最重要的
What matters to me most...
是我们合创最佳作品
is that we did our best work together.
我们两人
巴黎 1871年
早上好
Morning!
我来找保罗魏尔伦
I'm looking for Paul Verlaine.
你是兰波先生吗
Are you Monsieur Rimbaud?
是
Yes.
魏尔伦没跟你一起回来
Monsieur Verlaine is not with you, then?
没有
No.
他去车站接你
He went to the station to meet you.
他不知道我的长相
He doesn't know what I look like, does he?
我是傅勒维夫人
I am Mrs. Maute de Fleurville...
魏尔伦的岳母
Monsieur Verlaine's mother-in-law,
这是我女儿魏尔伦夫人
and this is my daughter...Mrs. Verlaine.
你从车站怎么来的
How did you get from the station?
走路来的
Walked.
要梳洗一下吗
Perhaps you'd like a wash.
不用
No.
你比我们想的还年轻
You're even younger than we imagined.
你多大了
How old are you?
亲爱的问人年龄不礼貌
Darling, it's not polite to ask people their ages. 我要小便
I need a piss.
若不介意请问你多大了
How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?
他介意
He does.
16岁
Sixteen.
你在信上写21岁
Only you did say in your letter you were twenty-one.
唔
Mm.
在火车站的时候我注意到你
I noticed you at the station...
不过我没想到那就是你
彼此彼此
Likewise.
你寄给我的那些诗
Those poems you sent me...
以21岁而言真了不起
were remarkable for someone of twenty-one.
对于一个16岁的人来说更是史无前例
For someone of sixteen , they're unprecedented.
所以我才自称21岁
That's why I told you I was twenty-one.
我不想让你还没读诗就先觉得屈尊了
I didn't want you to feel patronizing before you'd read them. 当然
Of course.
但愿令堂没有太生我的气
I hope your mother isn't too angry with me.
没有
No.
当她知道是你出旅费的时候
Once she'd found out you'd sent the fare
看起来挺高兴
she seemed quite happy.
你是来自亚耳宁么
You... You come from the Ardennes, don't you,
蓝波先生查理维镇
Monsieur Rimbaud Charleville
对
Yes.
是个怡人的小镇吧
Pleasant town, Charleville, isn't it?
最烂的地方
Last place on God's earth.
令尊是做什么的
and what does your father do?
想必是在喝酒
Drinks mostly, I believe.
我们十年没见过他了
We haven't seen him for ten years.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必走了对他也好
No need to be. He's very well out of it.
晚餐后请你朗诗
Perhaps you'd like to read something to us after dinner. 不行
No. I don't think so.
-为什么 -我不想
-Why not? -I Don't want to.
我从不朗读我的诗
I never read out my poetry.
别的诗人都朗读他们的诗
All the other poets do.
别人怎么样我没兴趣
I'm not interested in what all the other poets do.
我们有聚会
We have soirees.
你不认为诗人可以互相学习么
Don't you think poets can learn from one another?
只有那些烂诗人才会
Only if they're bad poets.
你知道这是什么么
You know about this?
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
这是诗人的第三只眼
It's the poet's third eye.
它能融化冰河
Melts glasses.
你认为我太太如何
What do you think of my wife?
我不知道
I don't know.
你认为呢
What do you think of her?
她还是只是个孩子
She's still only a child, of course.
我也是啊
So am I.
苦艾酒两杯
Absinthe, two.
你应该为出书做准备
You should do something about getting it published. 为什么
Why?
为什么作家都要出书
Why? Because that's what writers do.
我毫不在乎出书
I couldn't care less about being published.
最重要的是写作本身
The only thing that matters is the writing itself.
其余都是文学
Everything else is literature.
-你最新一本书-怎么了
-Your last book... -Yes?
不够好
wasn't good enough.
你认为不好
You don't think so?
婚前的垃圾
Premarital garbage.
不对是情诗
No. Love poems.
很多人觉得很美
A lot of people found them very beautiful.
满纸的谎言
But they're all lies.
不是谎言我爱她
They're not lies. I love her.
-爱 -对
-Love? -Yes.
-没那回事 -什么意思
-No such thing. -What do you mean?
将家人和夫妻连在一起的
Whatever it is binds families and married couples together... 并不是爱
that's not love.
是愚笨自私或恐惧
That's stupidity or selfishness or fear.
爱不存在
Love doesn't exist.
你错了
You're wrong.
那是利己主义
Self-interest exists.
植根于自身利益的依恋
Attachment based on personal gain exists.
或是自我满足
Complacency exists.
但爱不存在
But not love.
爱必须重新创造
Love has to be reinvented.
他为何这么想逃避现实
Why did he want so much to escape from reality?
从未有人抱持这种目标
There never was a man with such an aim.
也许他知道改变生命的秘密
Did he perhaps know secrets to change life?
"有时我见到了
"Sometimes I've seen...
人们自以为所见的"
"what people think they've seen."
他跟我想像的不同
He's not how I imagined him.
"我流太多的泪
"I've wept too many tears...
心碎的黎明"
"heartbreaking dawns."
我比较喜欢你的诗
I prefer your poems.
我不大看得懂那种东西
I don't really understand that kind of thing.
不
No.
不这是新诗
No. This is something new.
"我已流太多泪"
"I've wept too many tears...
"心碎的黎明"
"heartbreaking dawns."
怎么了
What is it?
他在踢
He's kicking.
你看
You see?
这里及这里
There, there
你不觉得让他在
Don't you think it would be more sensible
你的朋友那
to get one of your friends
住些日子会更好一些吗
to put him up for a while?
别人都不理解他
People don't understand him.
只有我能
I'm the only one who understands him.
父亲显然不会理解他
Well, Daddy certainly won't understand him.
看来你还没意识到
You don't seem to realise,
今年我支持这场革命
we had a revolution this year which I supported. 我可能会丧命
I could have been shot.
如果我没有丢了工作
If I hadn't been thrown out of my job...
就算是只有一秒钟
you think I would have
难道你以为我会接受你父亲他妈的施舍么accepted your father's damn charity?
我不过是帮助一位朋友
For God's sake, all I'm doing is helping a friend!
为什么我们一定要遭受这种待遇
Why do we go through all this?
我可是你丈夫
I'm your husband!
对不起保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
你是想惹我发火
Are you trying to annoy me?
我没有
No.
那就别
Well, don't.
晚安大家都睡了
Evening! Everyone's in bed, I'm afraid...
还是你是来找那个老家伙的
unless you've come to see the old boy.
那个老家伙
The old boy?
就是莫德傅勒维你不是他的朋友吧
Maute de Fleurville, Not a friend of his, are you?
不是
No.
有没有兴趣买♥♥个十字架
You wouldn't like to buy a crucifix, would you?
我会以最合理的价钱卖♥♥给你
I can let you have this one on extremely reasonable terms. 我看是真珍珠做的
It's made with real pearls, I think.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我也想问你这个问题
I might ask you the same question...
如果不是我够礼貌的话
Except I'd be more polite.
我就是莫德傅勒维
I am Maute de Fleurville.
啊
Ah.
这是我打碎了的你的狗狗
Then this is your dog I just broke.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
狗都是自♥由♥主义者
Dogs are all liberals.
什么时候你能不经我的允许
Since when have you had the right...
就请人住到家里了
to invite people to stay in this house without my permission? 如果我连在自己家里招待客人的权利都没有
If I can't put up a guest in my own home...
那我宁愿住到别处去
when I feel like it, I might as well live somewhere else.
如果你不是成天游游荡荡
If you weren't so idle,
你就可以租得起房♥子
you might be able to afford to.
-你很清楚自从社区 -别找藉口
-You know very well since the Commune... -Any excuse.
你也不见得就多努力工作
I don't notice you working your fingers to the bone.
你再碰到那个小混混时
When you next see that hooligan...
请他归还他偷走的东西
you'll kindly ask him to return the objects he's pilfered.
-你在说什么 -他会明白我的意思的
-What are you talking about? -He'll know what I mean.
那你就自己去说
Then ask him yourself.
我很乐意告诉你他已经走了
I'm happy to say, he's left the house.
什么
What?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我以为再也找不到你
I thought I was never going to find you.
我不知道那老家伙捣什么鬼
I don't know what that bastard thought he was doing.
-那是他的家 -是的
-It's his house. -Yes.
走
Come.
我给你找个地方
We'll find you somewhere.
来呀
Come on
恐怕只有这样了
It's not much, I'm afraid.
-反正就待几天 -这儿很好
-Just for a few days. -It's fine.
你爱她吗
So do you love her?
当然她十全十美
Of course. She's ideal.
18岁漂亮有钱
Eighteen, beautiful, plenty of money...
贤惠怀上了我的孩子
all the wifely virtues. And she's about to give me a baby. 你们有共同点吗
Do you have anything in common?
没有
No.
她聪明吗
Is she intelligent?
不
No.
她能理解你吗
Does she understand you?
不能
No.
那她唯一能带给你的就是性
Then the only thing she can give you is sex.
保罗保罗
Paul , Paul
嗨
Hi!
嘿
Hey!
找到他了吗
Did you find him?
找到了
I did.
那他还给你父亲的十字架了吗
And did he give you back Daddy's crucifix?
如果你父亲能赶走一个
If your father's capable of throwing
一贫如洗的孩子
that boy out without a peny...
他就不配把十字架挂在墙上
he's got no right having Christ hanging all over his walls. 你们这些人根本就不知道什么是贫穷
You people don't understand what poverty is.
你知道在查理维镇如果他想看一本书
Do you realise that in Charleville, if he wanted a book...
还得去偷
he had go and steal it.
那恰恰证明了他的为人
That proves what kind of person he is.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不该那样说他的
You shouldn't have said that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-怎么了 -没什么
-What's going on? -Nothing.
亲爱的你没事吧
Are you all right, my dear?
我没事
Yes, I'm all right.
去年夏天战时
It was last summer during the war...
我离家出走的一回
one of the many times I ran away from home.
我到河边装水
I came down to the river to fill my water bottle...
有个没比我大多少的普鲁士兵
and there was a Prussian soldier, not much older than me... 在空地上睡觉
asleep in the clearing.
我看了许久才明白
I watched him for a long time before I realised...
他不是睡着
he wasn't asleep.
他是死了
he was dead.
这使我想通了
And somehow that clarified things for me.
我若想成为本世纪第一诗人
I understood that what I needed...
我需要做的
to become the first poet of this century...
就是用我的身体力行一切
was to experience everything in my body.
作为一个人已不够
It was no longer enough for me to be one person.
我决定要成为每个人
I decided to be everyone.
我决定要成为一名天才式的人物
I decided to be a genius.
我决定要开创未来
I decided to originate the future.
谢谢
Thank you.
它的原理和摄影很相似
The principle is very like photography...
只不过不是拍下人的相貌
only instead of photographing a man's face...
而是记下他的声音
you photograph his voice.
二十年后
Then twenty years later...
就像打开相簿
just as you'd open a photograph album...
你只要将柱体放入机器
you simply put the relevant cylinder into the paleophone... 就能听见诗人读他的诗
and you listen to a poet reading his... reading his poems... 或唱歌♥
or singing his songs.
你认为你能发明
And you think you... you could invent...
那么一种机器么
a machine like that which worked?
天我们走吧
For Christ's sake, let's get the fuck out of here.
-不行 -为什么
-We can't. -Why not?
-他快要开始了 -哪个
-He's about to start reading. -Which one is it?
艾卡那儿那个
Aicard. Over there.
我不会喜欢他的
Oh, I don't think I'm going to like him very much.
魏尔伦给我看过你的诗
Verlaine showed me some of your poems.
噢是吗
Oh, Yes?
了不起很有前途
Remarkable. Very promising.
只是好像巧妙的构思被污染了
Only it seems to me all that ingenuity is rather marred by... 好像一个青年急切的想引起注意...
Well, not exactly a juvenile urge to shock...
类似这种意思
but something of the sort.
-引起你注意了 -没
-And were you shocked? -No, I wasn't of course not.
那为什么你要假设我打算让你注意
Then why would you suppose I intended you to be?
问题不在这里
That's not really the point.
我觉得理所当然
Seems fair enough to me.
我反对你用的技巧
I could object to your technical approach.
我反对你的领结
I could object to your tie.
他不喜欢讨论他的诗
He doesn't like discussing his poetry.
我懂了
I see.
给我们的朋友一个惊喜
I have a surprise for our friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Thanke you, thank you, gentlemen.
-硫酸 -第一首是童诗
-Sulfuric acid -My first poem is written expressly for children. 请各位记住
I would ask you to bear this in mind...
所有有价值的儿童文学
although, as with all worthwhile work for children...
其实都不是完全和成年人无关的
it's hoped what is said is of some relevance to adults.
这首诗名为"绿色苦艾酒"
The poem is called "Green Absinthe."
绿色苦艾酒是受诅咒者的药
Green absinthe is the potion of the damned...
阻塞血管的致命毒药
a deadly poison silting up the veins...
妻儿在贫贱中哭泣时
while wife and child sit weeping in their slum...
我不信
I don't believe it.
醉汉将苦艾酒倾入脑中
A drunkard pours absinthe into his brains.
-狗屁 -酒鬼呀最可厌的男人
-Shit. -Oh drunkard, most contemptible of men...
-放屁 -安静
-Shit! -Be quiet.
退化堕落罪恶愚钝
Degarded, fallen, sinful, and obtuse...
-完全狗屁不通 -别说了
-It is! It's authentic shit! -Please!
退化堕落罪恶愚钝
...degraded, fallen, sinful, and obtuse...
我喜欢
I like it!
你无所顾忌殴打妻儿
You scruple not to beat your wife and child...
因为不给你酒喝
For trying to deprive you of the juice!
-你滚出去 -我吗
-Get out, you ! -Me?
对就是你你这个惹人厌的小杂种
Yes, you, you offensive little bastard.
快滚不然就给你扔出去
Get out, or I'll throw you out.
我想应该
Oh, I think I may, may I not,
允许我提出异议
be permitted to raise some objection...
法国诗被如此瞎搞
against the butchering of French poetry?
你没有这个权利道完歉就滚
No, you may not. Now apologize and get out!
别再靠近我
Don't come any nearer.
小心
Be careful!
你以为你能吓着我
You think you can frighten me with that thing...
小心呀
Careful! Careful, I say!
小心
Careful!
出去
Get out!
来呀
Come here.
你♥他♥妈♥的尿墨水的现在到你了Now you, you fucking inkpisser!
过来
Come here!
过来
Come here!
在弗郎沙时代
In the days of Francois Premier...
善良睿智的伟人们在乡间漫步
wise and benevolent giants roamed the countryside...
他们的主要职务之一
And one of their primary functions...
就是清除世界上的学究
was to rid the world of pedants...
蠢材和和毫无才华的作家
fools and writers of no talent...
而方法就是从高处往他们身上撒尿
by pissing on them from a great height.
这就是怎么在文学界立足
How to make your way in the literary world.
这个城市让人失望的就是...
The depressing thing about this city...
搞艺术的比中产阶级
is that the artists are even more bourgeois
还他妈的要中产阶级
than the fucking bourgeoisie.
我们作个协定
We should make a bargain.
你帮助我我就帮助你
You help me, and I'll help you.
如果你随我一起出走
If we go away together...
我保证你们一定能再创佳作
I'm sure you'll be able to start doing good work again.
各自取长补短之后
And when we've taken as much as we can from each other... 我们再分道扬镳
we simply split up and move on.
我们怎样度日
And how would we live?
你有钱的吧
You have some money, don't you?
我懂了
I understand.
我资助你
I help you by supporting you...
你帮我擦亮生命的灵感
and you help me by renewing my rusty old inspiration.
是这意思吧
Is that it?
也不尽然
Not altogether.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我想我大概碍事了
I thought I'd probably just get in the way. 别嚷
Don't shout.
会吵到孩子
You'll wake the baby.
是男孩
Is it a boy?
对
Yes.
怪模怪样的小家伙
Funny-looking little bugger.
不要
Don't.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真感谢你
Thank you.
不要
No.
拜托不要
Please...no
为什么不
Why not?
小孩都生下来了
The baby was born.
不要
No.
不要
No.
-伊莎贝拉 -我不知道你要回来
-Isabelle! -I didn't know you were coming. 那个黑暗之嘴在哪
Where is the mouth of darkness?
妈妈她跟维达莉在田里
Mother? She's in the fields with Vitalie.
你想见她吗
Do you want to see her?
不想
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
你回来就永远不走了么
Are you back for good?
永远我不知道
For good? I don't know.
再说吧
For better or worse.
田里有事要做
Because there's work to be done in the fields.
我这里也有事要做
There's work to be done here.
我以为你在巴黎混出名堂了
I thought you were getting on well in Paris.
本来就是但最近魏尔伦的老婆开始找麻烦
I was. But Verlaine's wife started to make trouble.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
她扬言要离婚
Threatening a divorce, you know...
她认为我跟维尔伦呆在一起的时间太长
she thought we were spending too much time together. 娇生惯养的富家女是吧
Spoiled rich girl, I suppose.
没错
That's right.
你在做的事...
This work you're doing...
有前途么
is it the kind of thing that will lead to anything?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这是我要做的事
Nevertheless, it's the kind of work I do.
我想巴黎没这么刺♥激♥吧
I don't suppose Paris ever gets as exciting as this.
你看起来就像他妈的圣女
You look like a fucking saint.
就差个光环了
Except you haven't got your halo.
我来给你个光环
I'll give you your halo.
他回来了是吗
He's back, isn't he?
我现在不能离开她
I can't leave Mathilde at the moment.
她身体不好
She's not very well.
这到不奇怪谁让你老是放火烧她
I'm not surprised if you keep setting fire to her
星期四后我就没再烧过她
I haven't set fire to her since Thursday.
这不怎么好笑
No, it's not very funny.
不是可笑是可悲
No, it's pathetic.
你的怪异暴行不是一般地让人恶心
Your acts of violence are always curiously disgusting. 什么意思
What do you mean?
一点都不干脆
They're not clean.
你老是醉得恍恍惚惚的
You're always in some sort of a drunken stupor.
事后就开始道歉乞怜
Then you start apologizing and groveling.
我不喜欢伤害人
I don't like hurting people.
那就别做
Then don't.
你要是做就痛快点
But if you do, do it coolly.
别用道歉来侮辱受害者
Don't insult your victims by feeling sorry afterwards. 我爱她你是知道的
I love her, you see.
不可能
You can't possibly.
我爱她的肉体
I love her body.
-肉体有的是 -不
-There are other bodies. -No.
不
No.
我爱玛蒂德的肉体
I love Mathilde's body.
不爱她的灵魂
But not her soul?
我认为爱肉体比
I think it's less important to love the soul 爱灵魂更重要
than to love the body.
毕竟灵魂可能是永存的
After all, the soul may be immortal.
我们有的是时间去爱
We have plenty of time for the soul...
但肉体会腐烂
but flesh rots.
正是我对肉体的爱使我保持了忠诚
It's my love of flesh which keeps me faithful. 忠诚
Faithful?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我忠于所有的爱人
I'm faithful to all my lovers...
因为只要我曾经爱过他们
because once I love them,
我就会永远爱他们
I will always love them.
不管我是在夜间
And when I'm alone in the evening...
或是在茫茫清晨时独处
or in the early morning
我会闭上眼睛
I close my eyes
赞颂他们每一个人
and I celebrate them all.
那不是忠贞是怀旧
That's not faithfulness. That's nostalgia.
你要是不想离开玛蒂尔德
If you don't want to leave Mathilde,
也不是因为忠诚而是因为你的软弱
it's not because you're faithful, it's because you're weak. 不若强壮包括野蛮
If strength involves brutality,
我宁愿选择软弱
I prefer to be weak.
你的话软弱也同样带着野蛮不是么
With you, weakness involves brutality as well. Doesn't it? 别指望我忠于你
Don't expect me to be faithful to you.
你干嘛对我这么苛刻
Why are you so harsh with me?
因为你贱
Because you need it.
你知道
Isn't it enough for you to know...
我从没像爱你一样爱过别人
that I love you more than I've ever loved anyone
我会永远爱你难道还不够吗
and that I'll always love you?
闭嘴你这醉鬼
Shut up, you sniveling drunk.
-跟我说你爱我 -哦天
-Tell me that you love me. -Oh, For God's sake...
求求你
Please.
求你了这对我很重要
Please. It's important.
你说呀
Just say it.
你知道我很喜欢你
You know I'm very fond of you.
-你爱我吗 -什么
-Do you love me? -What?
-你爱我吗 -爱
-Do you love me? -Yes.
那你就把手放桌上
Then put your hands on the table.
什么
What?
把手放到桌上
Put your hand on the table.
手心朝上
Palm upwards.
唯一不能忍♥受的就是没什么是不能忍♥受的The only unbearable thing is that nothing is unbearable.
向前
On...
向前
On...
我们必须离开
We have to leave.
我不知道
I...I don't know.
时候到了
Yes. It's time.
去年离家出走的时候
The happiest days of my life was last year
是我一生中最快乐的时光
when I ran away from home.
没有目的地就那么继续往前走着
I didn't know where I was going, I just carried on.
我从没有过那么快乐的日子
I've never seen such long and colored days...
只是我永远都走得不够远
and I could never get far enough.
我还从没见过海
I've never seen the sea.
我想去非洲
I wanted to walk to Africa...
穿越沙漠
and cross the desert.
我想要太阳
I wanted the sun.
我想要太阳
I wanted the sun.
我想要太阳
I want the sun.
你明白吗我要太阳
Do you understand me? I want the sun!
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不管只要离开就行
I don't care. Just away.
我现在不能离开玛蒂德
You know very well I can't leave Mathilde right now. 她身体不好
She's not very well.
那就不要
Then don't.
什么
What?
不要离开她
Don't leave her.
等一下
Wait! Wait! Wait!
敬生命
To life.
来
Come on!
比利时布鲁塞尔
保罗
Paul.
你还记得那些快乐的时光么
Do you remember happier times?
你为何要离开我们
Why did you leave us?
有风声说由于在巴黎公社期间
I had a tip-off I was going
我在宣传部门工作过
to arrested for my work...
所以要遭到逮捕
in the propaganda press during the Commune.
但那是一年多以前的事了
But that was over a year ago.
警方也许效率差
Well... the police may be slow...
但总归还是行动派
but they're methodical.
我可不能忍♥受进监狱
I couldn't bear to go to jail.
所以我觉得最好还是
I think it's best if I stay out of the country
在国外呆几个月
for a few months.
与蓝波吗
With Rimbaud?
呃
Well...
想必警方也想抓他
I suppose he's wanted by the police as well.
不
No...
你为何宁可要他
Why do you prefer him to me?
我没
I don't.
我没有
I don't.
你不用现在就穿上衣服吧
Don't have to get dressed right away, do you?
我跟妈妈说了要一起吃早餐
I told Mummy I'd meet her for breakfast.
-她来干什么的 -她陪我来的
-What's she doing here? -She came with me.
对了还有件事
Well, that's another thing.
我再也受不了跟你的父母一起住了
I certainly can't stand living with your parents anymore. 没有别的安全的地方了
It's not safe anywhere else.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
听我说
Listen...
我有个主意
I had this idea.
是我想出来的
I thought of this idea.
我想我们可以移♥民♥
I thought we might emigrate.
移♥民♥ 去哪里
Emigrate? Where to?
新苏格兰
New Caledonia.
你有很多公社朋友在那边
A lot of your friends from the Commune are there.
你可以写作
You'd be able to write.
就像我们刚结婚的时候而且...
It would be like it was when we were first married and... 什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不说吧
No. Go on.
我只是想说
I was only going to say
如果你愿意的话你可以不再...
that you could stop...if you wanted
我是说如果你心甘情愿的话
I mean it would be easier for you if you wanted...
那戒酒会更容易些
to stop drinking.
我把你吓坏了吧
You're frightened of me, aren't you?
别以为我喜欢喝醉
Don't think that I like getting drunk.
我是说我确实喜欢喝醉酒
I mean, I do like getting drunk.
但不喜欢就那么醉着
but I don't like being drunk.
不管怎样
Anyway...
我打了你之后
when I hit you...
感觉糟糕透了
I feel so terrible all I can think of...
只能借酒消愁
is to get drunk again and forget about it. 你想我们能住在茅草屋里
Can you see us living in a grass hut
或是其他什么地方么
or whatever they have?
有何不可
Why not?
那就走吧拜托
Let's go, for Christ's sake,
我们走吧趁现在还来得及
let's go. Before it's too late.
只要你想我们随时都可以离开
We can go whenever you like.
现在不行
Not now!
怎么不行
Why not?
帮我扣上这个
Help me with this.
不
No.
帮我扣这个
Help me with this.
住手
Stop!
你为何要这样对待我们
Why are you doing this to us?
别担心
Don't worry.
他很快就会回到你身边
You can have him back quite soon...
只是有那么一点损伤
and only slightly damaged.
他已经回来了
He's coming back now.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
这是什么
What's this?
"我可怜的玛蒂德
"My poor Mathilde...
别生气别哭
"Don't be upset. Don't cry.
这是噩梦
"This is a bad dream.
有天我会醒来的爱你的保罗"
"One day, I'll wake up. Love, Paul."
甜蜜啊是吧闺房♥和乐
Nice, was it? A scene of conjugal bliss?
我要跟她回巴黎
I'm going back to Paris with her.
好啊
Right.
别走等一下听我解释
No, wait, wait, let me explain.
我♥干♥嘛要听
Why should I?
不是你想象的那样是其他事
It's not what you think. It's something else.
是她建议我们移♥民♥
She suggested we emigrate...
-移♥民♥ -对
-Emigrate? -Yes.
去新苏格兰
to New Caledonia.
换个环境我就能过宁静的生活
It'd be a change for me. A quiet life.
还能戒酒你不认为这是个好主意么
I could stop drinking, don't you think it's a good idea?
不
No.
你根本就不在乎我是不是快乐对吧
You don't care about my happiness, do you?
没错你也不该在乎
No, and neither should you.
你永远都不会明白我有多爱她
You've never been able to understand how much I love her. 今天早上我走进来
I walked in this morning,
她就躺在那光着身子躺在床上
and she was lying there naked on the bed.
她看上去那么美那么年轻那么...
She looked so beautiful, so young and so...
有什么可笑的
What's so funny?
她真的光着身子躺在床上
Was she really lying there naked on the bed?
对啊
Yes.
那我对她的评价可就要大幅度提高了
Then my estimation for her goes up a long way.
什么意思为什么
What do you mean? Why?
因为她了解你想要什么并且迎合你的需要
Oh, for realizing what was needed and providing it for you. 有什么关系她是你老婆
What does it matter? She's your wife,
你爱她那就回她那儿去
you love her, right? Go back to her.
转车转车
All change! All change!
边境巡逻
Border patrol!
请拿好你们的护照以备检查
Please have your passports ready for inspection.
边境巡逻
Border patrol!
请拿好你们的护照以备检查
Please have your passports ready for inspection.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去买♥♥份报纸
I'm just going to find a newspaper.
别去太久
Don't be long.
玛蒂德
Mathilde
看
Look there.
-对 -看见那白色吗
-See white? -Yeah
看到了吗。