π《死亡密码(1998)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

π
死亡密♥码♥
'9:13. Personal note.
9点13分,个人记事
'When I was a little kid,
在我还是小孩子的时候
'my mother told me not to stare into the sun.
妈妈告诉我不要直视太阳
'So once, when I was six, I did.
然而在我6岁时,我却这样做了
'The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal. 医生不知道我的眼睛是否能痊愈
'I was terrified,
在孤独的黑暗中
'alone in that darkness.
我很害怕
'Slowly,
慢慢地
'daylight crept in through the bandages
阳光穿过绷带
'and I could see.
我能看到东西了
'But something else had changed inside me.
但我的身体已经发生了些变化
'That day I had my first headache.'
从那一天开始我有了头痛
Jenna, come back here.
詹娜,回来
Max, Max, can I do it?
马科斯,马科斯,我们可以玩玩吗?
Jenna. What's 322 times 491?
詹娜 322 乘以491是多少?
158,102. Right?
158,102. 对吧?
Right!
对!
OK, 73 divided by 22?
那么……73 除以22是多少?
3.318...18...18...
3.318…18…18…
..18...18...18...18...
18…18…18…18…
'12:45. Restate my assumptions.
12点45分,重申我的假设
'One: Mathematics is the language of nature.
1:数学是自然界的语言
'Two: Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. 2:我们周围的事物可以用数字来表述
'Three: If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.
3:将这些数字转换成图像,就会形成模式
'Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.
所以,在自然界中到处存在模式
'Evidence:
明显的有…
'The cycling of disease epidemics;
疾病传染周期
'the wax and wane of caribou populations;
驯鹿数量的增减变化
'sun spot cycles;
太阳黑子周期
'the rise and fall of the Nile.
尼罗河的涨落
'So, what about the stock market?
那么,股市呢?
'The universe of numbers that represents the global economy.
这个全球经济的数字系统
'Millions of hands at work, billions of minds.
包含无数双手和头脑在工作
'A vast network, screaming with life. An organism.
是一个巨大的神经网络并带着生命在叫嚣,它是一个有机体
'A natural organism.
一个自然界的有机体
'My hypothesis:
我的假设…
'Within the stock market, there is a pattern as well...
在股市的背后也有一个模式
'Right in front of me,
就是我前面这个
'hiding behind the numbers. Always has been.
就在这些数字里面一定在那里
'12:50, press return.'
12点50分,按回车
Hello.
你好
Maximillian Cohen, please.
请找马科斯
Yeah? Hi, it's Marcy Dawson.
什么事?你好,我是杜玛斯
I'm a partner at the predictive strategy firm...
还记得我吗?我是预测公♥司♥的合伙人…
I told you... Sorry I haven't called.
我告诉过你… 对不起,我没有联♥系♥过你I hoped we could have lunch tomorrow. Say one o'clock? 我门明天可以一起吃中饭吗?1点怎么样?
Max, good. Hey, Devi.
马科斯戴维
I grabbed you some samosas. Great.
我给你带了一些饺子好的
Your hair! What are you doing?
看你的头发你干什么?
You can't go out like that. It's fine.
你的头发啊,你不能就这样出去的这样很好
Don't worry. It's fine.
别紧张这样很好
You need a mom. I gotta go.
你需要一个保姆我得走了
Max. Here, your samosas.
马科斯,这是你的饺子
Thanks.
谢谢
'16:23. Results.
16点23分,结果
'Euclid predicts NTC will break 100 tomorrow.
欧几里预测NTC股明天会突破100点
'A good bet. Other anomalies:
很好的赌注,其他的预测…
'It predicts PRO NET settling at sixty-five and a quarter, PRO NET股会升到65.25点
a career high.'
一个新高
Am I bothering you? I'm sorry, I'll put it out.
打扰你一下对不起,我把它熄灭
Name's Lenny Meyer.
我叫兰尼·梅尔
And you are?
您是?
Max.
马科斯
Is that Max? Max...?
是叫马科斯吗?马科斯,姓什么?
Max Cohen. Cohen! Jewish.
马科斯·科恩姓科恩!犹太人
It's OK. I'm a Jew too. Do you practise?
没什么的,我也是犹太人你做祈祷吗?
No. I'm not interested in religion.
不,我对宗教不感兴趣
Did you ever hear of Kabbalah? No.
听说过“凯伯拉”吗?没有
Jewish mysticism. Look, I'm busy right here.
犹太人的神秘宗教看,我现在很忙
I understand.
我知道
But right now is a very exciting moment in our history.
但现在是我们历史上最令人兴奋的时刻
Right now is a critical moment in time.
现在是时间长河中的关键时刻
Really? Yeah. It's very exciting.
真的?是的,非常令人兴奋
Have you ever put on Tefillin? You know Tefillin?
你戴过经♥文♥护符匣吗?你知道有经♥文♥护符匣吗?Yeah, I know, it looks strange. It's an amazing tradition.
是的,我知道,看起来很古怪的传统东西
It has a tremendous power. It's a mitzvah Jewish men should do.
它有无穷的力量是每一个有德行的犹太男子应该戴的东西
Mitzvahs, good deeds. They purify us.
戒律,神的契约,它净化我们
Bring us closer to God. Wanna try it?
让我们更接近上帝,你要试试吗?
Shit. You all right, Max?
惨了你怎么了,马科斯?
Please. Please, a small one.
求求你,轻一点
'17:55. Personal note. Second attack in under 24 hours.
17点55分,24小时内的第2次头痛
'Administered 80 milligrams Promozine HCI
口服80毫克的盐酸普马嗪
'and six milligrams Sumattrapan orally,
和6毫克的止痛药
'as well as one milligram Dihydroric- atamine-mezilayte 'by subcutaneous injection. 皮下注射1毫克的间羟胺
Hi. Mr Cohen?
你好科恩先生
Marcy Dawson here again, from Lancet-Percy.
又是我,卢森特·泼斯公♥司♥的杜玛斯
I checked my schedule and I'm in Chinatown tomorrow at three.
我被安排了明天3点到唐人街
I'd love to stop by to meet you.
我会顺便去见一下你
It'll be worth it for us. How's three sound?
这对我们都有好处,3点怎样?
How did you get my address? I got it from Columbia.
你是怎么得到我的地址的?不要紧张,我是从哥伦比亚那得到的
Three it is. Looking forward to it.
那就3点了,不见不散
Wait a minute...
等一等…
Max.
马科斯
Stop thinking, Max.
不要想了
Just feel. Use your intuition.
凭感觉,用你的直觉
What did you think of Hamlet? I didn't get to it.
你觉得《哈姆雷特》怎么样?我没看过
It's been a month. You haven't taken a single break. I'm so close.
你已经1个月没有休息了我就要成功了
Have you met the new fish my niece bought me?
你见过我侄女带给我的金鱼吗?
I named her Icarus after you, my renegade pupil.
我叫它伊卡洛斯名字取自你这个叛逆的学生
You fly too high, you'll get burnt.
你飞得太高了,太阳会把你烤焦的
I look at you, I see myself 30 years ago.
我看着你,就象看着30年前的我
My greatest pupil. Published at 16, PhD at 20.
你是我最得意的学生 16岁发表论文,20岁获得博士学位
But life isn't just mathematics, Max.
但生活并不仅仅是为了数学,马科斯
I spent 40 years searching for patterns in Pi.
我花了40年去探索圆周率的模式
I found nothing. You found things.
我什么也没有发现你是发现了一些东西的
I found things...
我是发现了一些东西
but not a pattern.
但并不是模式
'Not a pattern.
不是模式
'11:22. Personal note.
11点22分,个人记事
'Sol died a little when he stopped research on Pi.
索尔在停止研究圆周率之后不久就死了
'It wasn't just the stroke.
并不是因为中风
'He stopped caring.
是因为他停止工作了
'How could he stop,
怎么会停止呢
'when he was so close to seeing Pi for what it really is?
他就要发现圆周率本质
'How could you stop believing that there is a pattern,
他那么接近成功的时候,怎么会不相信…
'an ordered shape behind those numbers, when you were so close? 那些数字形成的有序图形是一个模式呢
'We see the simplicity of the circle,
我们看到圆形的简洁
'we see the maddening complexity of the endless numbers,
但也看到了圆周率的无尽复杂性
'3.14 off into infinity.'
3.14,以至无穷
# Are the stars out tonight?
今晚的星空是否明亮
# I don't mind if they're cloudy or bright
我无法看到它的光芒
# For I only have eyes
我的眼睛只能感受你
# For you, dear
亲爱的你,
# I don't mind if we're in a... #
在我心上
Hey, Max.
喂,马科斯
Lenny Meyer.
兰尼·梅尔呀
I'll put it out.
对不起,我把它熄掉
So... What do you do?
那么…你是干什么的?
I work with computers. Math.
我是研究数学的
Math? What kind of math?
数学?什么方面的数学?
Number theory. Research mostly.
数字理论,主要是探索工作
No way. I work with numbers myself.
真的吗?我也是研究数学的
I mean, not traditional. I work with the Torah. Amazing! 不是一般那种数学,是律法!惊奇吧
Hebrew is all math. It's all numbers.
希伯来语本身就是数学,它全是数字
You know that? Look.
你知道吗?看
Ancient Jews used Hebrew as their numerical system. 古代犹太人用希伯来文来表示数字
Each letter's a number.
每一个字母就是一个数字
The Hebrew A, Aleph, is 1 . B, Bet, is 2.
希萡来文A,Aleph是1,B,Bet是2 Understand? But look, the numbers are interrelated.
明白吗?但请看,数字之间是有关联的
Take the Hebrew for father, ab.
例如希萡来文父亲,ab
Aleph, Bet.
Aleph,Bet
1, 2 equals 3.
1+2 等于3
The word for mother, haim.
母亲,haim
Aleph, Mem.
Aleph,Mem
1, 40 equals 41 . The sum of 3 and 41, 44.
1+40等于41,3+41等于44
Right? Now, the Hebrew word for child - mother, father, child. 对不对?现在看希伯来文“孩子” 母亲,父亲,孩子Yelev.
Yelev
That's 10, 30 and 4.
那是10,30 和4
44.
Torah is just a long string of numbers.
律法本身就是一长串数字
Some say that it's a code, sent to us from God.
有人说它是上帝给我们的密♥码♥
That's kind of interesting.
听起来很有意思
That's kid's stuff, check this out.
那只是小孩子的玩艺,看看这个
The Garden of Eden, Kadem.
伊甸园,Kadem
Numerical translation, 144.
转换为数字,144
The value of tree of knowledge, in the garden. Right?
花♥园♥中的知识树,对不对?
Aat ha haim. 2, 33. 1, 44. 2, 33.
Aat ha haim. 2,33,1,44,2,33
You can take those numbers... Those are Fibonacci numbers. 你可以把这些数字他们是“斐波纳契”数字
They're...?
他们是什么?
You know, like the Fibonacci sequence?
他们像“斐波纳契”数列?
Fibonacci?
斐波纳契?
Fibonacci is an ltalian mathematician in the 13th.
斐波纳契是13世纪的意大利数学家
If you divide 144 into 233,
如果你用144去除233
the result approaches Theta. Theta?
结果是Theta Theta?
Theta. The Greek symbol for the golden ratio, the golden spiral.
Theta。

就是希腊的黄金比例,表示黄金螺旋线
Wow.

I never saw that before.
我以前从未见过
That's like that series you find in nature?
就像在自然界中发现的序列?
Like the face of a sunflower? Wherever there are spirals.
就像向日葵的花盘?到处都会存在螺旋线的
See, there's math everywhere.
所以到处都存在数学
Hey, I... Max?
马科斯?
'13:26. Restate my assumptions.
13点26分,重申我的假设
'One: Mathematics is the language of nature.
1:数学是自然界的语言
'Two: Everything around us 'can be represented and understood through numbers. 2:我们周围的事物可以用数字来表述
'Three: lf you graph the numbers of any system, 'patterns emerge.
3:将这些数字转换成图像就会形成模式
'Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.
所以在自然界中到处都存在模式
'So what about the stock market?
那么,股市呢?
'A universe of numbers that represents the global economy.
这个全球经济的数字系统
'Millions of human hands at work, billions of minds.
包含无数双手和头脑在工作
'A vast network screaming with life. An organism.
是一个巨大的神经网络并带着生命在叫嚣它是一个有机体
'A natural organism.
一个自然界的有机体
'My hypothesis: Within the stock market,
我的假设:在股市的背后
'there is a pattern, right in front of me,
也有一个模式就是我前面这个
'playing with the numbers. Always has been.
就在这些数字里面一定在那里
'10:18, press return.'
10点18分,按回车
Max.
马科斯
Max.
马科斯
What the...?
什么
Shit!
该死!
Aaargh! God damn it!
噢,他妈的!
'10:28. Results.
10点28分,结果
'Bullshit. Euclid predicts AAR at six and a half.
胡说,欧几里预测AAR为6.5点
'AAR hasn't been beneath 40 in 20 years.
20年里AAR从未低于40点
'Explanations for anomaly: Human error.
导致异常的原因:人为差错
'11:11. Results.
11点11分,结果
'Failed treatments to date:
失败的治疗方法:
'Beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, adrenaline injections, Beta阻滞抗体,钙通道阻滞抗体,肾上腺素注射
'high-dose ibuprofen, steroids,
高剂量布洛芬,类固醇
'trigger metastics, violent exercise, caffeine,
引发亚稳态,剧烈运动,咖♥啡♥因♥
'acupuncture, marijuana,
针♥刺♥疗法,大♥麻♥,
'percodan, midrin, tenormen, sanser, homeopathics...
复方羟可酮,米得林,天诺敏,感知疗法,顺势疗法…
'No results.
无结果
'No results.'
无结果
Euclid crashed.
欧几里损坏了
I lost all my data, hardware. Your mainframe?
我丢失了所有的数据,硬件你的主机?
Burnt.
烧毁了
What... What's happened?
什么?发生了什么事?
First, I get these crazy low picks,
一开始,它进行了极慢的筛选运算
then it spit out this string of numbers.
然后给出了一串数字
I never saw anything like it. And then it fries.
以前从未发生过类似的情况
It crashed. You have a print out?
接着它就完蛋了你有打印结果吗?
Of what? Of the picks, the number?
什么结果?筛选运算的结果,那一串数字
I threw it out. What number did it spit out?
我把它扔掉了它吐出来什么数字?
I don't know, a string of digits.
我不知道,就是一长串数字
How many? I don't know.
有多长?我不知道
What is it, 100, 1 ,000, 216? How many?
100个数字,1000个数字,216个有多长?Probably around 200. Why?
大约200个左右. 有什么关系?
I dealt with some bugs back in my Pi days.
在我处理圆周率的时候,解决过一些BUGs
I wondered if it was like one I ran into.
我想你遇到的问题可能和我遇到的一样
Have you met Archimedes?
你见过阿基米德吗?
The one with black spots. See?
那个有黑点的,看到了吗?
You remember Archimedes of Syracuse? Eh?
你记得意大利西拉库斯的阿基米德吗?
The king asks Archimedes to determine if a present 国王要求阿基米德去确定他收到的礼物…
he has received is actually solid gold.
是不是全是真金的
Unsolved problem at the time.
当时是一个未解决的难题
It tortures the great Greek mathematician for weeks.
这个问题折磨了阿基米德好几个星期
Insomnia haunts him and he twists and turns in his bed
失眠折磨着他他在床上
for nights on end. Finally, his equally exhausted wife,
整夜辗转反侧同时,他还使到他的妻子都厌倦了
forced to share a bed with this genius,
因为她是和他同床睡觉的
convinces him to take a bath, to relax.
最后他妻子建议他去洗个澡,放松一下
While he's entering the tub, he notices the bath water rise.
当他进入浴盆是,注意到洗澡水的上涨
Displacement - a way to determine volume,
排水量-测量体积的一种方法
and thus a way to determine density.
同样是测量密度的一种方法
Weight over volume. And thus Archimedes solves the problem. 就这样阿基米德解决了这个问题
He screams "Eureka!" and he is so overwhelmed,
他大叫“由利卡!” 他太兴奋了
he runs naked through the streets to the king's palace
以致赤身穿过街道跑向皇宫
to report his discovery.
去向国王报告这个发现
Now, what is the moral of the story?
现在,这个故事的重点是什么?
That a breakthrough will come.
重大的突破总会到来
Wrong! The point of the story is the wife.
错误!故事的重点是他的妻子
Listen to your wife, she'll give you perspective.
听妻子的话,就会对你有好处
Meaning, you need a break.
意思是你需要休息
You must take a bath or you'll get nowhere.
你必须去洗个澡,否则你哪也去不了
There will be no order, only chaos.
否则你的大脑只有混乱,而不会清晰
Go home, Max, and you take a bath.
马科斯,回家去,洗个澡
Excuse me. Can I take a look at the paper?
对不起,报纸能让我看一下吗?
Oh, my God.
噢,天哪
Six and a half.
真是6.5点
Hey...
喂!
Hey!
喂!
The paper, please.
请还我报纸
Mr Cohen? Perfect timing. I was going to head home.
科恩先生?时间刚刚好,我在等你啊我还以为你避开我,所以我将要回家了Who are you? Marcy Dawson. We were meeting.
你是谁?卢森特·泼斯公♥司♥的杜玛斯,约好3点见面的
It's really not...
事实上,我并不…
It's such a pleasure to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
I studied your paper... Excuse me.
我研究过你的论文… 对不起
Let's take my car. I can't.
上我的车吧我不能
Mr Cohen...
科恩先生…
Yes!
该死!
I just threw out something. I didn't realise I needed it.
我刚扔了点东西,我现在需要找到它
Just a print-out. I lost my data.
只是些打印结果和数据
Whoa! I'm sorry. Max. How're you doing? Lenny Meyer.
喔,对不起马科斯,你在干什么?我是兰尼·梅尔
Where you going? Up there.
你要去哪里?到前面去
You got five minutes? Do you wanna try Tefillin?
能耽误5分钟吗?试试经♥文♥护符匣?
Not now. I've a car to go to the Shul.
不,现在不行我有车去教会会堂
You have a car? Yeah, right over there.
是吗?是的,就在那里
See? That's my friend, Ephraim.
看到吗?是我朋友乙法莲的
Let's go. Great.
走吧太好了
When you said you're Max Cohen,
当你说你是马科斯科恩时
I didn't realise you were the Max Cohen.
我并没意识到你就是那个马科斯·科恩
Your work's revolutionary. It's inspired the work we do.
你的工作具有革命性,知道吗?对我们的工作有很大的启发It has? Very much so.
是吗?是的,很大的
The only difference is, we're not looking at the stock market. 我们之间唯一的区别是,我并不是研究股市
Go ahead. Wrap that round your hand.
继续,把这些缠绕在手臂上
We're searching for a pattern in the Torah.
我们在寻找律法的模式
What kind? We're not sure.
什么类型的模式?我们还不清楚
All we know is it's 216 digits long.
我们仅仅知道它是一个216个数字的字串
OK, stand up, please, Max. 216?
好啦,请站起来,马科斯 216?
That's right. You've gotta be quiet now. Stand up.
对啊,站起来
216? Shh. This goes on your head.
216?这个放在你的头上
Look at me, Max. Right here.
看着我,马科斯,就这样
There you go.
你去那里
All right. Now, we'll say a prayer together.
很好,现在我们一起来祈祷
Repeat after me: Shma Yisroel.
跟着我念:Shma Yisroel
Shma Yisroel - Shma Yisroel. - Right.

Adenoi Eloihenu.
Adenoi Eloihenu
Adenoi Echod.
Adenoi Echod
Now, what's up, Max?
怎么回事了,马科斯?
What is this 216 number, Sol?
你说的216个数字是怎么回事,索尔?
Excuse me?
什么?
You asked me if I'd seen a 216-digit number.
你问我是否看到一个216个数字的字串
Oh, yeah. You mean the bug.
喔,是的,你是说那个BUG
I ran into it working on Pi.
是在我研究圆周率的时候偶遇的
What do you mean ran into it? Max, what's this about? 你说“偶遇”是什么意思?这…这是怎么回事?
There are these religious Jews I've been talking to.
一个虔诚的犹太教♥徒♥和我谈过这个216 Religious Jews?
虔诚的犹太教♥徒♥?
Yeah, Hasids, the guys with beards.
是的,那些留胡子的虔诚派信徒
I know them.
我知道他们
I know one in a coffee shop. He's a number theorist.
我在咖啡馆里遇到一个 216就是他说的
The Torah is his data set.
律法是他研究的数据
He says they're after a 216-digit number in the Torah.
他说在寻找律法中的一个216个数字的字串
Come on, it's just coincidence.
算了吧,这只是偶然的巧合
There's something else, though.
这是有其他意思的
What?
什么?
You remember those weird stock picks?
你记得那些奇怪的筛选数据吗?
Yesterday's stock picks? Yes. They were correct.
昨天说的那些?是的,我记得他们是正确的
I got two picks on the nose. Smack on the nose, Sol.
我记得开头的两个数据两个都正确了,索尔
Something's going on.
这一定有其他意思
It has to do with that number. There's an answer in it.
并且与数字有关,答案就在这些数字中
Max... Come with me.
马科斯跟我来
The ancient Japanese considered the Go board
古代日本人认为棋盘…
to be a microcosm of the universe.
就是一个缩小的世界
Although, when it's empty, it appears simple and ordered,
当它是空的时候,它简洁而有序
the possibilities of gameplay are endless.
然而在下棋的时候,其可能性是无限的
No two Go games are alike, just like snowflakes.
不会有两盘棋是一样的,就像雪花
So, the Go board actually represents
所以,棋盘其实体现了…
an extremely complex and chaotic universe.
无穷复杂和混乱的世界
And that's the truth of our world, Max.
然而,我们的世界就是这样的
It can't be easily summed up with math.
它并不能简单地用数学表述出来
There is no simple pattern.
世界上没有简单的模式
But as the game progresses, the possibilities become smaller. 但当棋局进行时,就会出现一种规律
The board takes on order. Soon, every move's predictable.
于是,每一步都变得是可以预测的了
So?
所以?
So maybe, even though we're not aware of it,
所以,即使我们没有发现
there is a pattern, an order underlying every Go game.
棋局之下… 一定存在一种模式
Maybe it's like the pattern in the stock market?
它可能和股市中的模式相同
The Torah? This 216 number?
可能和律法的216个数字相同
It's insanity. Maybe it's genius.
你真是发疯了也可能是天才
I must get that number. Hold on! You're losing it.
我必须找到那个数字闭嘴!你失去理智了
You have to breathe. Listen to yourself.
你必须放松一下搞清楚状况
You're connecting my computer bug with one you might've had 你遇到了一台我也遇到过的计算机BUG
and some religious hogwash.
还有一个犹太笨蛋
If you want the number 216, you can find it everywhere.
如果你想找216,可以在任何地方找到
216 steps from your street corner to your front door,
从街的拐角到你家门口有216步
216 seconds you spend in the elevator
你乘电梯要花216秒
When your mind becomes obsessed
当你的理智被迷惑的时候
you filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere. 你会忽略其他事,而只看到你要看到的事
320, 450, 22, whatever.
320,450,22…等等
You've chosen 216 and you'll find it everywhere in nature.
你选择了216,你就能发现在自然界中到处都是
But, Max,
但是,马科斯
as soon as you discard scientific rigour,
当你放弃了科学的严谨
you are no longer a mathematician,
你就不再是一名数学家
you're a numerologist.
你就变成一个用数字占卜的人
Mr Cohen?
科恩先生?
Mr Cohen...
科恩先生!
God damn it! I'm sick of you following me.
他妈的!你真的很烦
I'm not interested in money. I want to understand our world. 我对金钱不感兴趣,我想研究人类世界
I don't deal with materialists like you.
我并不喜欢你们这些拜金主意者
I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.
对不起,很对不起
I admit we've been too aggressive.
我承认我们跟的太紧了些
But all I ask is that you give me five minutes.
但我希望你能给我5分钟的时间
As a token, accept this. I don't want your money.
为了表示我们的诚意,请收下这个我不需要你们的钱
The suitcase isn't filled with 50s, or gold, or diamonds.
箱子里并没有钞票,也没有金银或钻石
Just silicon. A Ming Mecca chip.
只是芯片,明麦加芯片
Ming Mecca? They're not even de-classified yet.
明麦加芯片?不是还处于保密的状态吗
You're right, they're not. But Lancet-Percy has many friends. 是的,但是我们公♥司♥有很多朋友Beautiful, isn't it?
怎么样,很漂亮吧?
Do you know how rare these are?
你知道它有多珍贵吗?
What do you...?
你们想…?
Mr Cohen?
科恩先生?
Are you OK? No.
你还好吗?不好
Mr Coh... Sir, are you sick?
科恩先生,你不舒服吗?
Hey!

C'mon, buddy. Get up.
起来,伙计
It's Coney lsland, last stop.
终点站到了
Here. For your nose.
拿着,擦一下鼻子
Jenna, come back! Jenna!
詹娜,回来!詹娜!
Jenna, come back here.
詹娜,回来
Farrouhk? No, it's Max, from next door.
是弗兰克吗?不是,是马科斯,住在隔壁的
Max. Is everything all right?
马科斯,有什么事吗?
Do you have any iodine? Did you cut yourself?
你有碘酒吗?你受伤了吗?
No, it's to stain a slide.
不是,用来染色切片的
Ah. Science. The pursuit of knowledge.
噢,科学研究,追随知识
One second.
稍等一下
You surprised me. I thought you were Farrouhk.
你吓我一跳,我还以为是弗兰克
Here we are.
给你
What are you examining? A potato?
你在研究什么?马铃薯?
No. Just something for my computer. Thanks.
不是,是关于计算机的,谢谢
Shalom. Lenny, it's Max Cohen.
你好,我是兰尼兰尼,我是马科斯·科恩
Max. What're you doing now?
马科斯,有什么事吗?
I was thinking about our conversation last night.
我考虑了我们昨夜的谈话
That's good. I wanna help.
很好我需要帮助
'4:42. New evidence.
4点42分,新的证据
'Remember Pythagoras.
回忆起毕达哥拉丝
'Mathematician, cult leader. Athens, circa 500 BC.
约公元前500年的雅典数学家和宗教领袖
'Major belief: The universe is made of numbers.
主要理论:宇宙由数字组成
'Major contribution:
主要贡献:
'The golden ratio.
黄金比例
'Best represented geometrically as the golden rectangle. 最准确的几何表示是黄金长方形
'Visually, there exists a graceful equilibrium
形象地说,在长和宽中之间…
'between its length and width.
存在一个优美的比例
'When it's squared, it leaves a smaller golden rectangle behind, 当在其中划一个长方形时,则多出一个…
'with the same unique ratio.
小一点的相同比例的黄金长方形
'The squaring can continue, smaller and smaller,
这样继续下去,黄金长方形愈来愈小
'to infinity.
一直到无穷
'11:18. More evidence.
11点18分,更多的证据
'Remember da Vinci. Artist, inventor, sculptor, naturalist.
回忆达芬奇,艺术家、发明家雕刻家、自然学家
'Italy, C15th.
意大利15世纪的
'Rediscovered the perfection of the golden rectangle
重新发现了黄金长方形的完美
'and pencilled it into his masterpieces.
并写进了他的名著
'Connecting a curve through the concentric golden rectangles, 连接同心黄金长方形的内接曲线
'You generate the mythical golden spiral.
可以得到神秘的黄金螺旋线
'Pythagoras loved this shape, for he found it in nature -
毕达·哥拉丝喜欢这种形状,因它遍布自然界
'a nautilus shell, rams' horns, whirlpools, tornadoes,
比如鹦鹉螺的贝壳,羊角,涡流,飓风
'our fingerprints, our DNA and even our Milky Way.
指纹,DNA,甚至我们的银河系
'9:22. Personal note.
9点22分,个人记事
'When I was a little kid,
当我还是小孩子的时候
'my mother told me not to stare into the sun.
妈妈告诉我不要直视太阳
'So once, I did.
然而在我6岁时,我却这样做了
'At first, the brightness was overwhelming,
一开始阳光很强烈
'but I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink.
但我不闭眼睛,并强逼自己不眨眼
'And then the brightness began to dissolve.
接着,光线消散了
'My pupils shrank to pinholes and everything came into focus. 瞳孔缩小成针孔,所有东西都集中一点
'And for a moment I understood.
过了一会,我明白了
'My new hypothesis: if we're built from spirals,
新的假设:如果我们是由螺旋线创造出来的
'while living in a giant spiral,
并且我们生活在一个巨大的螺旋线中
'then everything we do is infused with the spiral.
那我们所作的任何事都与螺旋线有关
'10:15.
10点15分
'Personal note.
个人记事
'lt's fair to say I'm stepping out on a limb.
很显然,我正从一个分歧中走出来
'But I'm on the edge where it happens.'
但是事实上,我仅仅是在其边缘
'I'm happy you...'
科恩先生,我很高兴…
Look, what do you want in exchange for the chip?
听着你希望我用什么来交换芯片?
You tech' guys. I think you know what we want.
你这科技小子我想你知道我们想要什么的
I may not find anything. We'll take the risk.
我可能发现不了对你有用的东西我们来承担风险
First, I want you to call off the surveillance.
首先,我要你们不要跟踪我
Done. Anything else?
好,还有什么?
Yeah, I'm a very private person. Just knock on my door
是的我不希望与任何人见面
and leave the suitcase outside. I don't wanna talk to anybody. 敲门,然后把东西放在门边我不想与任何人交谈
How do I know you're home? I'll knock back.
我怎么知道你在不在家?我敲一下门回应
The Torah. Coffee.
这是律法咖啡
What is it?
那是什么?
In Hebrew, characters and numbers.
希伯来语字母和数字
No, the 216 number. What is it?
不是这个,那216个数字,是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
If you can find it, maybe we can figure it out. 如果你能找到它,说不定我们能把它图形化Can you really find it? If it's there, I'll find it. 你能找到它吗?如果它存在,我就能找到它Max.
马科斯
Jenna.
詹娜
Can we do it? Not now.
我们可以玩玩吗?现在不行,詹娜Please, Max?
求求你,马科斯?
Happy birthday, Euclid.
生日快乐,欧几里
'18:30. Press return.
18点30分,按回车
'18:33. Press return.
18点33分,按回车
Hell!
该死!
You fuck! You fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck you!
他妈的!
Yes, hello?
He's busy right now, I'm sorry.
对不起,他正忙着
You were screaming.
你刚才在尖叫
Who said you could put locks on the door, Mr Cohen? 谁让你把门锁上的,科恩先生?
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
You're out, you hear me? Out of here!
出去,听到了吗?出去!
I've had it with you! Get out!
受够了你! 出去!
Let's go.
我们走吧
Enough.
够了
Get out!
滚出去!
God damn it, no! You're the one out of here, mister. 不,应该滚的是你,先生
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out! Get out!
滚出去!滚出去!
Get out!
滚出去!
Are you OK?
好点了吗?
Get out!
滚出去!
You bastard.
小混♥蛋♥
Nineteen and a half.
19 1/2
Thirty-nine and an eighth.
39 1/8
Six and three quarters.
6 3/4
Seven and an eighth.
7 1/8
Twelve and a quarter.。

相关文档
最新文档