大学生二人英语口语对话材料

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

大学生二人英语口语对话材料

【篇一】大学生二人英语口语对话材料

Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.

呀呀的。他居然给自己动刀子。

Lorry:What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.

发生什么了?谁割伤了?我有邦迪。

Dennis:Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.

放松。是这个医生了。他感觉自己腹部疼痛。他就觉得是急性阑

尾炎。然后就给自己做手术了。

Lorry:He’d better be right about that.

他没有判断失误吧。

Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.

当然没有了。几天以后,他康复了。

Lorry:He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.

他是很了不起。但是我有点儿怀疑.

Dennis:What? Don’t you believe it?

什么?你不相信?

Lorry:Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?

写得太不真实了。每个名医生都有自己的传说。在麻醉状态下,

他怎么可能保持清醒啊!

Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.

得了。我有手术照片呢。你是嫉妒别人吧。

Lorry:No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous!

I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.

才没有。我为什么要啊?太搞笑了。我现在是没有名气。但是总有一天,会有人知道我洛丽比尔医生的。

【篇二】大学生二人英语口语对话材料

Ann: What should I do?

我该怎么办啊?

Lily: What have you done?

你做什么啦?

Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.

我报名参加一个很重要的座谈会的志愿者。

Lily: It is a fine thing.

这是好事啊。

Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.

但是要求是要有好的口语水平,好的语音。

Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?

哦?你在担心什么?

Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.

两个都担心,而且你知道的,我在和上级说话的时候总是紧张。

Lily: Oh, I know.

哦,我知道。

Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.

你一定得帮我,这个一个锻炼自己的好机会。

Lily:Ok, it’s my pleasure.

好,很乐意。

【篇三】大学生二人英语口语对话材料

Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?

你听说过垮掉的一代吗?

Tom: What?

什么?

Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.

垮掉的一代,这是指美国五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。

Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?

为什么称呼他们为垮掉的一代?

Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.

他们的思想和行为很奇怪疯狂,而且绝大部分的代表人物都是同性恋和吸毒者。

Tom:Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?

哇,他们疯了,不是吗?

Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.

他们仅仅对政府的政策不满。

Tom: Why did they take drugs?

为什么他们要吸毒呢?

Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.

这是他们表达不满的一种方式吧?

Tom:I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.

我是不会做伤害自己的事情的。

相关文档
最新文档