经典英文演讲We Need Dreams我们需要梦想
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
We Need Dreams 我们需要梦想
We all want to believe that we are capable of great feats, of reaching our fullest potential.
我们都希望我们能成就伟大的事业,充分发挥我们的潜能。
We need dreams.
我们需要梦想。
They give us a vision of a better future.
梦想让我们对未来有更好的憧憬。
They nourish our spirit; they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality.
梦想可以滋养我们的精神;当我们被现实拖垮的时候,梦想为我们带来希望。
They keep us going.
它鼓励我们不断前进。
Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great.
大多数成功人士都是梦想家,同时也是普通人,只是他们敢于梦想敢于成就伟大事业。
Dreamers are not content with being merely mediocre, because no one ever dreams of going halfway.
梦想者不满足于做平庸的普通人,因为从来没有人想过要半途而废。
When we were little kids, we didn't dream of a life of struggle and frustration.
当我们还是孩子的时候,我们没有想过我们的人生会充满斗争与挫折。
We dreamed of doing something big and splashy, something significant.
我们都梦想过做一番大事业,做有意义的事情。
We dreamed big.
我们的梦想很伟大。
We know now that we have to put in the effort to reach our dreams, but the tough part is that most of us don't know where to start working.
我们知道我们必须努力实现我们的梦想,但是最困难的是,我们当中的大多数人并不知道从哪里开始。
We might have every intention of becoming Vice President in five years or running across the finish line in a marathon or completing the novel we started years ago.
我们可能会打算在五年后成为副总统或者跑完马拉松全程或者完成我们多年以前开始写的小说。
But often we have no idea how to translate these dreams into actions.
但是我们常常不知道怎样将这些梦想付诸行动。
In order to make real steps toward fulfilling our ultimate, big, splashy dreams, we have to start with concrete objectives.
为了使我们的伟大炫目的终极梦想成为现实,我们必须从具体的事情做起。
These are our goals.
这些是我们的目标。