《神探飞机头(1994)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
小心做得好做得好
Heads up! Good defense! Good defense!
我们进城去
We're going downtown.
闭嘴笨狗
Shut the hell up, you stupid mutt!
什么事
What do you want?
HDS公♥司♥的下午过得如何好吧我这有你的包裹
HDS, sir. How are you this afternoon? Alrighty. I have a package for you.
似乎碎了
It sounds broken.
是的但相信一定是好货色
Most likely. I'll bet it was something nice.
这是保险赔偿表格
This is an insurance form.
请在这儿这儿这儿签名
If you'll just sign here, here, and here and also here, and put your name here... 剩下的表格会尽速送上
we'll get the rest of the forms to you as soon as we can.
好可爱的狗我可以摸摸它吗
That's a lovely dog you have there sir. Do you mind if I pet him?
我才不在乎
I don't give a rat's ass.
噢老弟
Oh, brother...
可以了剩下的由我填吧
That's fine, sir. I can finish the rest.
祝你玩的开心保重再见
You just have yourself a good day. Take care now. Bye-bye then.
对不起 HDS
Excuse me! HDS!
请让一让我可拿着个包裹
HDS! Coming through! Got a package, people!
你守着门干嘛
Get away from the door.
你怎么回事滚开
What's the matter with you? I said, get!
真该死
Son of a bitch!
真是险过剃头啊各位
That was a close one! ladies and gentlemen.
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
比赛中总有失败者
in every contest there must be a loser.
失败者
Loohooserrhher.
伙伴饿吗
Hungry, fellow?
自便吧
There you go.
没事的火花塞湿了而已
No problem. It gets flooded.
只需稍等一下就好
We'll just wait a few seconds.
或者现在就试试吧
Or we can try it now.
杂种
Putz!
滚下车滚下车
Get out! Get out!
浑蛋总是无处不在的
Assholes are closer than they appear!
帮我推一把老兄
Give me a push while you're back there.
他好像不肯
Alrighty, then.
发动了
It's alive! It's alive!
宝贝过来挂念妈妈吗
My little baby, come here. You missed Mommy, didn't you? 当然了你♥爸♥爸有没伤害你
Yes, you did. Did Daddy hurt you?
我不会让他那样做的
I won't let him. No, I won't.
他可保留那电视
He can keep the big TV
但不能伤害你
but he's not gonna hurt my baby, no he's not.
谢谢你范杜拉先生
Thank you, Mr. Ventura.
我该如何报答你
How can I ever repay you?
付酬劳即可
A reward would be good.
我的车有点损坏又要加汽油
There is some damage to my car, and I had to fill it with premium. 可否替你脱裤子代替付款
Would you like for me to take your pants off instead?
让我考虑一下
Gee! Let me think.
好的
Sure.
这里的人可真友善
People are real friendly around here.
范杜拉
Ventura!
什么事撒旦
Yes, Satan?
对不起单从声音认不出你
Oh. I'm sorry, sir. You sounded like someone else.
没关系王牌范杜拉
Never mind the wisecracks, Ventura.
你欠租很久了
You owe me rent.
我已说过欠你的钱会优先处理
Mr. Shickadance, I told you, you're my first priority.
我正插手一宗大案我会付租金的
I'm on a very big case right now. Check this out.
你看
Look at that.
那是一只白蚀鸽
That's a true albino pigeon.
富翁的悬赏二万五千的
Some rich guy lost it. He's offering a $25,000 reward.
我找到这鸟就付你房♥租
As soon as I find this bird...you pay it.
我听到这儿有动物叫声
I heard animals in there.
今早又听到它们四处抓东西
I heard them again this morning, scratching around.
我从不把工作带回家的
I never bring my work home with me.
那些狗粮又是什么回事
What's all this pet food for?
我要吃多点纤维高的食物
Fiber.
要不要进来看看来吧
Wanna take a look inside? Come on!
进来吧
Come on!
看吧到处瞧瞧
Go ahead. Snoop around!
满意了吧
Are you satisfied?
千万别让我捉到你带动物回来就这样
Just don't let me catch you with an animal in here. That's all. 好吧保重再见
All right.Take care, now. Bye-bye, then.
失败者
Loser!
来吧森林之友
Come to me, jungle friends.
罗杰我问你们一个问题
Roger, let me ask you one question.
一条五百磅重的鱼怎会不见的
How in hell do you lose a 500-pound fish?
什么
What?
对不起我想说
I'm sorry, I was just going to say...
那不是鱼是哺乳类动物
that it's not a fish. It's a mammal.
谢谢你科学家小姐
Thank you, Miss Jacques Cousteau.
她无恶意的
She didn't mean anything by that.
我才不担心那鱼
I don't give a good goddamn about that fish!
如果你喜欢可拿它做鱼柳
Fillet it and fast-food it if you want to!
我只想赢超级杯
All I give a damn about is winning the Super Bowl!
要想胜利至少要令球员安心
My athletes have got to have their heads in the right place!
罗杰你已入这行那么久了
Shit, Roger! You've been in this business a long time.
你知道那些球员是多迷信
You know how superstitious these players are.
高中后那四分卫便把袜子倒穿
I have a quarterback that's put his socks on backwards since high school. 后卫两年没洗过护阴
I've got a linebacker that hasn't washed his jockey strap in two years... 因为他认为苍蝇能带来好运
because he thinks flies are lucky.
现在我要那条鱼在大赛日登场
I want that fish on that field Super Bowl Sunday.
寻回那条鱼或是另找新差事吧
Find the fish...or find new jobs!
为何要选大赛前两周这个时候
Why did it happen now, two weeks before the Super Bowl?
一定是动物权益组织的人干的
I'll tell you, it's those animal-rights activists!
老是高举他们的标语
Always out with their signs:
"动物生来自♥由♥ 别虐待雪花"
"Animals were born free! Stop torturing Snowflake!"
那条鱼的生活比我们都好
That fish lives better than they do.
罗杰警方现在已经着手调查了
Roger. The police are checking into the animal-rights groups.
警方对这件事有回音吗
More they have the police called back from yet?
没有但我想告诉你我的"可图"走失时
No, but I wanted to tell you, when I lost my Cuddles...
我请了宠物侦探
I hired a pet detective.
请什么
A what?
宠物侦探
A pet detective.
谢了麦提莎但我们还是交给专业人士做吧
Thanks, Martha, but we better leave this to professionals.
他相当不错的
Well, actually, he was quite good.
侦查宠物是一门深奥的学问
Pet detection is a very involved, highly scientific process.
如穿手套
Like a glove!
范杜拉先生来了
Mr. Ventura here to see you.
-谢谢你 -我是玛莉莎
- Thanks, Martha. -Hi, I'm Melissa Robinson.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
进来时有麻烦吗
Any trouble getting in?
没有戴胶手套的人很温柔
No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle. 大赛一周前保安很严格
Security's tight Super Bowl week.
请坐我开门见山说了
Why don't you have a seat? I'll get right to the point.
昨晚我们的吉祥物被盗
Our mascot was stolen from his tank last night.
你知道是什么来的吗
Are you familiar with Snowflake?
不知道
Negative.
从迈哈密海洋馆得来的
We got him from Miami aquarium.
是罕有的长鼻海豚
He's a rare bottle-nosed dolphin.
这是它在半场休息时的新表演
This is a new trick he was going to do for the halftime show. 来吧海豚我们开始吧
Come on. Let's go.
太好了
All right!
海豚再来
Come on, let's go!
好傢伙
Good boy!
要烟灰缸吗
Would you like an ashtray?
我不吸烟很讨人厌的
I don't smoke.It's a disgusting habit.
警方今天早上来过
Police were here this morning.
很明显绑匪从后门进来像是用
Apparently, the kidnappers came in through the back gate they said some kind of... 四轮传动开背式的客货车
Four-wheel-drive van, loaded from the rear.
海豚失踪有否带来麻烦罗杰
Roger, how you holding up?
如果我被炒鱿鱼时面呈怪相
If I'm walking funny it's
是因为要应付太多记者
because I got two dozen reporters up my ass.
他们整天问我雪花的事
They've been asking me about Snowflake all morning.
他是什么人
Who's he?
这是普罗杰这是范杜拉
Roger Podacter, meet Ace Ventura.
他是我聘请的宠物侦探
He's our pet detective.
幸会梅玛莎小姐极推荐你的
Nice to meet you. You came very highly recommended by Martha Mertz.
梅玛莎
Martha Mertz?
噢对那条母狗
Oh, yeah, the bitch!
什么
Waht?
北♥京♥狗在高原公园失踪
Pekingese, lost in Highland Park area.
我找到它时半死不活的
She was half-dead when I found her.
那是水池吗失陪了
Is that the tank? Excuse me.
-警方放干的 -是今早
- Cops drain it? - Yes, this morning.
如果我五分钟内不回来
If I'm not back in five minutes...
那再多等一会
just wait longer.
队长日志星际日期23 9
Captain's log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the nearest decimal point.
我们重回过去拯救一古生物
We've traveled back in time to save an ancient species from annihilation. 目前尚没海洋生物痕迹
So far...no signs of aquatic life,
但无论如何我定要找到它
but I am going to find it.
如果我不能再替宇宙其它的分心
If I have to tear another black hole,
是因为我要去找它
I'm going to find it!
我必须如此
I've got to, mister!
好极了
Oh, great!
我会出去阻止他们过来
I'll try to head them off.
王牌快出来吧
Ace, get out of the tank.
不行队长
I just can't do it, captain!
我已没能量了
I don't have the power!
你马上出来吧
I said, get out of the tank now!
我只是个医生不是洗池工人
For God's sake, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a pool man!
雪花在何处
Where's Snowflake?
暂时不能与大家见面
Snowflake is not available right now.
不能见面我都等了一整天了
Not avaliable? Roger, I've been waiting all day.
我一定要拍到它的新闻
I got to get a shot of his new trick in the evening news!
它是否病了
What, is he sick?
拉茜一定是失踪了
Lassie must be missing.
喂范杜拉
Hey, Ventura. Ventura.
最近有否侦破大案件
Make any good collars lately?
还扔是普通案件
Or were they leashes?
谋杀案范杜拉
Homicide, Ventura.
你打算如何侦破此案
How are you gonna solve that one?
问得好
Good question, Aguado!
首先我会先找出犯案动机
First, I'd establish a motive.
这案子凶手因妒死者老二太大
The killer saw the size of the bug's dick and became insanely jealous.
然后你会慰籍凶手太太
Then I'd lose 30 pounds porking his wife!
深深一吻请求原谅
Now, kiss and make up!
对不起我有问题问你
Excuse me.I'd like to ass you a few questions.
这不是合适的时间王牌
This is not the time, Ace.
如果艾路丝下来看见我便死定
If Einhorn come down here and see me talking to you or your ass, I'm history. 你必需告诉我雪花一案谁负责
I can keep him under control. You have to tell me who's on the Snowflake case. 我帮不了你太多限制
I can't do nothing for you on that. My hands are tied.
现在到我问了
All right, that's it! Now it's my turn!
我只需五分钟独处
Five minutes alone, that's all I need!
快装得很忙样子艾下来了
Better look alive. Einhorn's on her way down.
快点求求你
Come on, now. Ace, please.
什么事怕我放屁吗
What's that matter? Afraid I'll make a stink? Come on!
阿瓜多负责那案的这下行了吧
Aguado's working the case, all right?
阿瓜多
Aguado!
阿瓜多说的好
Aguado! Good call!
看我们现在很忙
We're just a little busy now...
有命案劫案和毒犯要应付
with murderers and burglaries and drug dealers. Things like that.
海豚失踪不算是大案
A missing dolphin isn't exactly a high priority.
现在你令他生气了
Now you've pissed him off.
你饶了我
Would you give me a break?
我无法再控制他
I can't hold him much longer!
我上司来了
My boss is coming!
好吧
Okay, look.
我们已查过动物权益组织
We ran a check with local animal-rights groups.
也查过标本店和租车公♥司♥
We checked out the taxidermists and we already checked on van rentals. 到目前为止仍没有线索
So far, nothing, nathin', nada. All right?
有没有不寻常的外♥围♥投♥注♥
Any unusual bets being made?
当然有这是超级杯嘛
Of course! This is Super Bowl!
在那水池有何发现
What'd you find out about the tank?
没什么特别的
Nothing unusual ok.
一些轮迹逃走路线
Tire tracks, an escape route.
和一个什么也没看见的守卫
A guard didn't see anything.
-仅此而已 -仅此而已我发誓
- That's it? - That's it. I swear.
趁我未惹上麻烦
Now will you please get out of here
请快走
before I get in trouble?
谢谢你的合作另外
Thank you for your cooperation.By the way,
你有薄荷糖吗
do you have a mint?
奸人糖呢
Perhaps some Binaca?
我的妈
Holy testicle Tuesday!
他怎会在此的
What the hell is he doing here?
我来自首
I came to confess.
我是刺杀肯尼迪的另一枪手
I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.
少废话我知你在查雪花一案
Spare me the routine. I know you're working the Snowflake case.
我建议你把它交由专家处理
May I suggest you yield to the experts on this one?
我们会找到这海猪
We'll find the porpoise.
我深感如释重负
Now I feel better.
当然那或许无补于事
Of course, that might not do any good.
没人失去海猪被偷的是海豚
Nobody's missing a porpoise. It's a dolphin that's been taken.
普通海猪是大牙齿
The common harbor porpoise has an abrupt snout...
而长鼻海豚是圆尖齿
while the bottle-nosed dolphin, or Tursiops truncatus...
这是两种截然不同的牙齿
has an elongated beak, cone-shaped teeth and a serrated dorsal appendage. 当然你已全知道这些
But I'm sure you already knew that.
你令我心动的便是这点
That's what turns me on about you.
你真是观察入微
Your attention to detail.
你听着宠物鸡♥巴♥
Listen, pet dick...
要否要我把你的生活变成炼狱
how would you like me to make your life a living hell?
我并不是真的想和你谈恋爱
Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois.
但谢谢你提出
But thank you for asking.
或许改天给你电♥话♥
Maybe I'll give you a call sometime.
你的电♥话♥仍是911 好吧
Your number still 911? All right then.
对不起格雷在吗
Excuse me. Is Greg here?
谢谢你
Thank you!
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
新英格兰鱼汤
New England clam chowder.
汤是红色的还是白色的
Is that the red or the white?
我忘了
I can never remember that!
白色
White?
胡士托
Hey, Woodstock!
圣方济你好吗
Hey, Saint Francis, how's it going?
很好谢谢关心希望你也是
Super, thanks for asking. I hope you're having a lovely day. 是吗
Do you?
还有假的
Don't I?
你在做什么猛丁哥
So what are you up to?
只是看鱼
Just watching the fishies.
看见那些吗那是挪威捕鲸队
You see those blips? That's a Norwegian whaling fleet.
我发给他们新的方位座标
I'm sending them new directional coordinates.
他们一定会找到屈原
They'll find Jimmy Hoffa...before they find any whales.
妙你可否进入
Gravy! So can you still tap into
海洋物品买♥♥卖♥♥资料库
the aquatic supply stores in the area?
当然可以什么事
Of course I can. Why?
查看近日
I wanna trace the sale of any...
购入运送海豚装置记录
equipment for transporting or housing a dolphin within last a few months. 我还以为有什么挑战
Come on, I thought you had a challenge for me.
海洋绳索二万加仑的大鱼缸
All right, we got marine winch, sling, feeder fish, 20,000-gallon tank...
等等你看
Wait a minute. Look here.
对一个平民来说真不简单
That's a lot of equipment for a civilian.
哇可是个百万富翁
Ronald Camp? The billionaire?
亦是罕有鱼类收藏家
Billionaire and rare-fish collector.
真的吗
Really?
那便是敌人真面目
That is the face of the enemy.
老想染指濒临绝种生物
Always trying to get his greedy hands on endangered species.
等等他与海豚队有关连
Hold on. Camp is connected with the dolphins?
是啊天才捐地建球场
That subgenius gave them the land the stadium's built on.
看他又举♥行♥"出风头"派对了
And look, he's throwing another "I'm the richest man in the universe" party. 似乎是找个舞伴的时候了
Looks like it's time for me to get myself a date.
我这次可算是冒大险了
I'm really going out on a limb here.
甘氏派对请的全是名流
His social events are strictly A-list.
约会开始时搞得很好了
The date started good, Chuck,
但抵达派对前她脚软
but before we got to the party, she tensed up.
如果你给我带来麻烦
If you do anything to embarrass me....
什么像这样
What? Like this?
嗨史塔宾队长霍华和德好吗
Hi, Captain Stubing.How are Gopher and Doc?
我请求登舰
Permission to come aboard, sir.
失陪一下
I'm sorry, ladies.
玛莉莎
Marisa
嗨朗恩
Hey! Ron
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你很美 -谢谢
- You look wonderful. - Ah, thanks.
他是谁你朋友
And who is he, a friend?
不是我的我的舞伴
No, this is... This is my date.
他是个律师
He's a lawyer.
他有名字的吗还是要我叫他"律师先生"
Does he have a name, or should I call him "Lawyer"? 对不起他叫王牌
I'm sorry. This is Ace V...
-汤姆·王牌 -汤姆·王牌
- Tom Ace. -Tom Ace.
幸会也恭贺你今晚的成功
Pleasure to meet you.Congratulations on all your success.
你的气味真是一流
You smell terrific!
我才刚和玛莉莎说我们在大学就有一门
One of the first lessons we learned back at...
专门研究食物毒害富人官司的
Stanford was the growth of food- poisoning claims against wealthy-people. 只这一门就可以开专门律师行
One could make quite a lucrative law practice with little else.
今晚每个人觉得如何
How is everybody feeling tonight?
非常非常好谢谢你
Very, very well, thank you.
甜心那儿有法式小点
Look, honey...there's the hors d'oeuvres.
回头见
See you
你疯了吗雪花不会是甘偷的
Are you insane? There is no way that Camp stole Snowflake.
你想怎样
What are you trying to do?
我行动前想法缠着他
Will you keep him occupied while I work my magic, please?
很好吃是不是
Smooshy, isn't it?
巴黎酒店送了数箱给我
We got a few cases from my new dealer in Paris.
对不起
Excuse me, Ron...
我要上厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
一定是那些肝酱作怪
I think it's the paste?
-厕所在那边 -谢谢
- Sure, it's over there. - Thanks.
这东西出来时定比进去时好看
Stuff probably looks better on the way out.
他老早就已不大舒服了
He wasn't feeling well earlier today.
好极了
放心吧雪花
Don't worry, Snowflake.
范杜拉来了
Ace Ventura's here.
好吃喔
Yummy!
雪花
Snowflake!
雪花
Here, Snowflake.
我有东西给你吃
I've got a snack for you.
这些鱼美丽吗
They're wonderful, aren't they?
十分美丽
Yes, they certainly are.
无论我遇上什么挫折
No matter what's going on in my life...
看见它们便觉心平气和
I can always watch them swim and be totally at peace.
这不是雪花这不是雪花
It's not Snowflake!It's not Snowflake!
你的朋友不会有事吧
Are you sure your date is all right?
他已去了很久
It's been an awfully long time.
你说汤母
Who, Tom?
他不会有事的
Well, I'm sure he's fine.
别进去那里
Do not go in there!
对不起我马上找水管匠来
I'm sorry. I'll have the plumbing checked immediately.
快如果我喝了那厕所水便没命
Do that! If I'd been drinking out of the toilet, I might've been killed. 对不起王牌先生
I'm sorry again, Mr. Ace.
你做什么
What're you doing?
I'm sorry, Ron.
-他做什么 -我们走吧
- What's he doing? - Let's go!
停止
Stop it!
我真不明白你的裤子去了哪里我不在乎发生了什么
I don't even wanna know why your pants are missing! I don't care what's happening. 你可能令我失业的
You could've cost me my job!
原来你在雪花的水池找到石子我马上打电♥话♥CNN
So you found a pebble in Snowflake's tank. I'll call CNN.
在水池找到的谢谢
I found it in the filter, thank you very much.
这不是石子是罕有的橙宝石
And it's not a pebble, it's a rare, triangular cut orange amber.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我今晚见甘的戒指
Tonight I saw the same stone
镶有同样宝石
in Camp's ring.
你说过雪花不是他偷的
I thought you said Camp didn't do it.
对他戒指上的宝石仍在
No, his ring wasn't missing a stone.
偷海豚的人一定有同样的戒指
But whoever was in that tank had a ring just like his.
什么戒指
Ring? What ring?
84年海豚队美国联盟冠军戒指
The 1984 Dolphin AFC championship ring.
找到那戒指之人便可找到雪花
I find the ring with a missing stone, I find Snowflake.
你打算怎样做
How you gonna do that?
很简单
Simple.
失败者
Loser!
你为何不学好驾驶
Why don't you learn how to drive, pal?
你想玩玩吗
You wanna play?
妈的
Damn it!
那宝石可能来自任何地方的
That stone could've come from anywhere.
可能来自项链或耳环
It could've come from a necklace or a pendant, an earring.
那是84年美国联盟冠军戒指上
It came from an '84 AFC championship ring.
艾路丝组长认为是动物权益组
Einhorn thinks it may have been an animal-rights group.
你听过FAN吗
You know FAN?
富女简秋霞发起的解放动物会
Free Animals Now, started by Chelsea,daughter of industrialist Fisher Gamble? 全球有超过五十万会员
Over half a million members worldwide?
没听过他们是什么人
No. Who are they?
他们去年发出127封恐吓信
Did you know, last year they sent out 127 threating letters...
要求各队放生吉祥物
they sent letters to college teams demanding the release of their mascots?
你用什么喂狗的
What do you feed your dog?
狗粮什么事
Dog food. Why?
他很可怜
He is miserable!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
它很不快乐我为它难过
He's very unhappy. I feel sorry for him.
伙食差与世隔绝
Bad diet, isolated environment.
奇怪的是它还活着
It's amazing he's still alive.
你的宝石原理行不通所以生气
You're just mad because your stupid pebble theory didn't work out.
你的愤怒难以宣泄
You can't express anger.
是吗你很丑陋
Yeah? And you're ugly.
我甚至不想和你谈话走吧
I'm not even gonna talk to you. Would you please leave?
为什么让你可以打它
Why? So you can beat him?
肥妹
Fatty!
你真离谱
You're unbelievable!
聘用你是个大错
Hiring you was the biggest mistake I ever made.
你何不大哭一场大屁♥股♥
Well, why don't you cry about it, saddlebags?
你喜欢她
You like her, huh?
是的她很不错
Yeah, she's all right.
听好我
Look, Melissa, I....
我在北峰大厦外
I'm here at the North Beach Towers condo complex in north Miami... 海豚队领队普罗杰
where Roger Podacter, head of operations for the Miami Dolphins 自杀的现场
has apparently committed suicide...
据说是从二十多楼跳下
allegedly leaping to his death from his 20th-story balcony....
你没事吧
You okay?
我已说过当时我在家中
I told you. I was in my apartment across the hall.
我听到尖叫
I heard a scream...
于是通知大厦经理
so I called the manager.
那儿除了狗什么也没有
The place was empty, except for the dog in the other room.
我打开阳台我们看出去
I opened the balcony door and looked out...
便见那一滩血饼
splat, bang, pancake time.
非常谢谢
Okay, thank you very much.
今晚很不安是吗
Hi, there fella. Have a bad night?
动物能嗅到邪恶的事物
So animals can sense evil.
谁让这兽医进来的
Who let Dr. Doolittle in?
他跟麦小姐一起到的
Lieutenant, he came with Miss Robinson.
这是警方的事
This is official police business.
验尸时找到血及虫才通知你
We'll let you know if the coroner finds a tick.
面对现实吧
Face it...
不她是对的而且
Forget it. She's right.Besides...
我也不想人指出我的错误
I wouldn't want someone tracing my steps, pointing out my mistakes I was making. 你不认为这是自杀案
So...you don't think this is an obvious suicide, Mr. Pet Detective?
我没那样说
I wouldn't say that.
因没有证据支持这观点
There's plenty of evidence here to support your theory.
除了那扶手上的血渍
Except, of course, for that spot of blood on the railing.
能告诉你我的想法吗
May I tell you what I think happened? All right,then.
普罗杰下班后喝过几杯便回家
Roger Podacter went out after work, had a few drinks, then came home.
但他不是单独一人
He wasn't alone.
后来他们发生争执
Someone else was with him in this appartment. There was a struggle...
他被人扔下阳台
and he was thrown over that balcony.
普罗杰不是自杀是被谋杀
Roger Podacter didn't commit suicide.He was murdered.
这真是个很有趣的故事
That's a very entertaining story...
但真正侦探
but unfortunately,real detectives have to
一切讲求证据
worry about that little thing called evidence.
我听到有人冲厕所
I think I heard a toilet flush.
或者有海龟已走失了
Maybe somebody lost a turtle.
看来我已技穷
Well, I....I guess I'm out of my league here.
做得好
Good work.
还有一件事队长
There is just one more thing, lieutenant.
这女人住在对面单位的
This woman is Roger Podacter's neighbor. She lives across the hall.
她说听到尖叫声是吗
She said she heard a scream. Is that right?
没错
Right
而你说进来时要打开阳台的门
And you said you had to open the balcony door when you came in the room? -对 -你肯定要打开这门
- That's true. - You're certain you had to open this door?
是的
I'm certain.
你想证明什么范杜拉
What's the point, Ventura?
只想证明一件事
Only this.
这是双重隔音玻璃
This is double-paned, soundproof glass.
邻居是无法听到
There is no way that neighbour could have heard
普的尖叫声
Podacter scream on the way down with that door shut.
她听到的尖叫是来自这室内
The scream she heard came from inside appartment.
他被扔出阳台之后
before he was thrown off the balcony.
凶手离开前关上这门
and the murderer closed the door before left. Yes. Yes.
明白吗
Can you feel that, buddy?
我已驱走恶魔
I have exorcized the demons!
这屋子安全了
This house is clear.
-全是失败者 -赶他出去
- Losers. - Get him out of here!
回动物园去吧
Back to the zoo.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
整件事与雪花被盗有关连
This whole thing is connected, somehow.
我要找到那戒指
Tinking I want to find that other ring.
你已查过所有的戒指
Ace, you checked all the rings.
收据呢
Receipts? What about receipts?
一定有的
There's gotta be receipts.
你刚才的表现很出色
That was pretty impressive, what you did at the apartment.
你无需告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我很了解自己
I was there.
或者你该做个真正的侦探
Maybe you should've joined the police force, become a real detective. 我不做与人类有关的案件
I don't do humans.
你真的很爱动物
You really love animals, don't you?
如果天气够冷的话
If it gets cold enough.
不其实和他们有亲戚关系
No, I have a kinship with them.
我了解它们
I understand them.
是否要听怪异故事
Wanna hear something spooky?
我十二岁那年做了个梦
One time when I was about 12, I had a dream that I was being followed by... 我被一只疯狗跟着
a big dog with rabies.
他双眼血红口吐白沫
He had these bloodshot eyes...and foam came out of his mouth.
无论我跑多快它也越来越近
No matter how fast I ran, he just kept gaining on me and gaining on me.
就在我走进家门前
Then just before I got to my front door...
他跳了过来咬着我
he jumped and sank his teeth in.
我醒了后摸摸颈背
That's when I woke up...and felt the back of my neck. Check that out.
你看看
you check out
狗♥杂♥种♥
Bastard!
对不起我情不自禁
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself.
知道我为何干这行吗
Want to know why I do what I do?
我也不知道想不想
No, I'm not sure I really want to know you.
你最好知道
You better be sure...
因为你一旦了解我
because once you get inside my head...
便不会以我表面的作为来判断
there's no turning back.
是否全部收据都在此了
Are these all? There's only a dozen.
或许在后面另一档案内吧
Maybe it's in another file, in the back.
-那是谁 -什么
- Who the hell is that? - What?
他是谁
That. Who the hell is that?
雷费高踢球员你不认识他
That's Ray Finkle, the kicker. Don't you know who he is? 他为何不在这照片中
Why isn't he in this picture?
这是较早前拍的
This was taken earlier in the year.
他在季中才加入
Ray Finkle wasn't added till mid-season.
那年他踢失了决定性的一球
He missed the final field goal in the Super Bowl that year. 令海豚队得不到冠军
Cost the Dolphins the game.
但他有戒指是吗
But he got himself a ring, didn't he?
当然了
Definitely.
新踢球员带来丰盛的一年
"Replacement kicker having a great year."
明星踢球员扬言进军超级杯
"Ready for Super Bowl, all-star kicker boasts."
临门脚软冠军泡汤
"Field goal sails wide, Dolphins lose Super Bowl."
名闻天下的一脚
"The kick heard round the world."
全是说费高的
That was Finkle.
海豚队以一分输了
The Dolphins lost by one point.
可怜的傢伙
Poor guy.
他有犯案动机
Poor guy with a motive, baby.
他现在何处
Where is he now?
回了家乡古利镇
I heard he went back to his hometown in Collier County. 真的
Really?
你在起程前会送我回家吧
You're gonna drop me off before you go?
不目前你不宜独居
No way. You shouldn't be left alone right now.
你的家已不是安全之地
It might not be safe at your apartment.
你有何建议
What do you suggest?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我们已做了三次
Three times?
对不起以前我未试过不行的
I'm sorry, that's never happened to me before.
我一定是太累了
I must be tired.
我又可以了
Okay, I'm ready again.
我想找雷费高
I'm looking for Ray Finkle...
和一条新的内♥裤♥
and a clean pair of shorts.
你对他有何认识
What do you know about Ray Finkle?
足球踢球员七六年高中毕业
Soccer-style kicker. Graduated from Collier High, 1976. 80年大学毕业
Stetson University honors graduate, 1980.
拥有两项NCAA记录
Holds two NCAA records.
得分最多踢得最远
Most points and distance.
以前绰号♥叫马子
Nickname, "The Mule."
此地的唯一职业运动员
The only pro athlete from here.
也是美国人模范之一
And one hell of a model American.
你又是新闻特写记者
Are you another one of them Hard Copy guys?
不只是他的球迷
No, sir.I'm just a big Finkle fan.
这儿是我的圣地
This is my Graceland, sir.
放下枪
Will you put that gun down?
他只是个球迷
The boy is a fan of our son.
幸会我是费高的母亲
So nice to meet you.I'm Ray's mother...
这是他父亲
and this is Ray's father.
我深感荣幸
It's a real honor!
有你的光临才是荣幸
It's an honor to have you here.
我儿子很喜欢他的球迷
My Ray is so appreciative of his fans.
他会很高兴你来探他
He'll be so pleased you stopped by.
你说他随时会回来
Are you expecting Ray anytime soon?
是的他随时回来的
Oh, yes. I expect him home any minute.
要吃饼吗刚做好的
Would you like some cookies? I just baked them.
好啊
Yummy!
雷费高之家
Ray Finkle's house.
我迫不及待想见他
I can't wait to meet him.
他不会回来的
Ray ain't coming home.
你太太说他随时会回来
But your wife expects him any minute.
她无时无刻不在等他
She expects him home any minute.
明白吗他是失控列车
See, the engine's running but there's nobody behind the wheel. 八年前
Eight years ago...。