哈利波特与混血王子台词中英对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I killed Sirius Black!

我杀了小天狼星布莱克!

He's back.他回来了

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE片名:哈利波特与混血王子

The police are continuing with the investigation into the cause of the Millennium Bridge disaster. 警方仍在进一步调查千禧桥坍塌事件

Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors.

警方搜寻幸存者期间,交通一度暂停

The surrounding area remains closed.

事故现场周边区域仍处于戒备状态

The mayor has urged Londoners to remain calm... 市长呼吁伦敦市民保持冷静…

Who's Harry Potter?哈利·波特是谁?

Oh, no one.哦,谁也不是

Bit of a tosser, really.可能是某个呆子吧Funny, that paper of yours.

你的报纸怪怪的

Couple nights ago, I could've sworn I saw a picture move.

前几天晚上,我敢发誓看到照片里的人动了

- Really? - 真的?

- Thought I was going around the twist.

- 我估计是干活累得看花眼了

- Hey, I was wondering...

- Eleven. That's when I get off.

- 嘿,我在想…

- 11点,我那会下班

You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter. 到时候你可以跟我慢慢讲讲这个呆瓜哈利·波特You've been reckless this summer, Harry.

你这个夏天可是大胆得很啊,哈利

I like riding around on trains.

我喜欢坐坐地铁

Takes my mind off things.

免得胡思乱想

Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it?

看着不怎么招人喜欢,对吧?

The tale is thrilling, if I say so myself.

说实话,这倒是个挺惊险的故事

But now is not the time to tell it.

可现在不是说故事的时候

Take my arm.搭着我的手臂

Do as I say.照我说的做

I just Apparated, didn't I?

我刚刚是不是幻影移形了?

Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add.

是的,要我说,还很是成功

Most people vomit the first time.

绝大多数人第一次都吐了

I can't imagine why.真让人想不通(反话)Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton.欢迎来到美丽的巴德莱·巴伯顿村Harry, I assume, right about now, you're wondering why I brought you here.

哈利,我猜,现在你正奇怪

我为什么要带你来这里

Am I right?对吧?

Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.老实说,教授,经历这么多年

我差不多已经不想了

Wands out, Harry.拔出魔杖,哈利

Horace?霍拉斯?

Horace?霍拉斯?

Merlin's beard!梅林的胡子啊!(我的老天爷!)No need to disfigure me, Albus.

你也没必要非得戳穿我啊,阿不思

Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace.

我不得不说,你这椅子变得很是成功,霍拉斯It's all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally. What gave me away?

那都是表面功夫做的足,里子那是天然的(大肚子)。我哪儿露馅了?

Dragon's blood.龙血

- Oh, yes, introductions.

- 哦,对了,我给你们介绍

Harry, I'd like you to meet an old friend and

1

colleague of mine...

哈利,来来见见我的这位老朋友,老同事…...Horace Slughorn.霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩Horace...霍拉斯…

...well, you know who this is. Harry Potter.

我知道他是谁。哈利·波特。

What's with all the theatrics, Horace?

你这房间布置得如此有舞台效果,霍拉斯?You weren't, by any chance, waiting for someone else?你不会还在等别的客人吧?

Someone else? I'm sure I don't know what you mean.客人?我可不知道你什么意思

All right, the Death Eaters have been

trying to recruit me for over a year.

好了,食死徒想招纳我,都一年多了

Do you know what that's like?

你知道那是什么样的日子吗?

You can only say no so many times, so I never stay anywhere more than a week.

我不能拒绝太多次,所以在任何一个地方我都呆不过一周

Muggles who own this are in the Canary Islands. 这家的麻瓜主人去加那利群岛度假了

Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you? Mind.我想,我们最好还是把这里收拾一下。不介意吧?

That was fun.真是有趣

- Do you mind if I use the loo?

- No, of course.

- 介意我用下洗手间吗?

- 当然不介意

Don't think I don't know why you're here, Albus. 别以为我不知道你为什么来,阿不思

The answer's still no. 答案还是“不”

Absolutely and unequivocally, no.

确定以及肯定的不

You're very like your father.

你长得很像你父亲

- Except for the eyes. You have your...

- My mother's eyes. Yeah.

- 除了这双眼睛,很像…

- 我母亲的眼睛,我知道

Lily. Lovely Lily. She was exceedingly bright, your mother.莉莉,伶俐的莉莉,你母亲很聪慧Even more impressive when one considers she was Muggle-born.要是再考虑到她还是个麻瓜出生就更是了不起了

One of my best friends is Muggle-born. Best in our year.我一个最好的朋友也是麻瓜出生,是全年级最棒的

Please don't think I'm prejudiced. No, no.

请不要以为我有偏见,没有,绝对没有

Your mother was one of my absolute favorites. Look, there she is.你母亲绝对是我最喜欢的学生之一。看,她就在那儿

Right at the front.前排

All mine. Each and every one.全是我的,所有人Ex-students, I mean.全是我以前的学生

You recognize Barnabas Cuffe, editor of The Daily Prophet.你认出巴拿巴斯·古费了吧。他是预言家日报的主编

Always takes my owl, should I wish to register an opinion...要是对当天的新闻有什么看法。我就可以派猫头鹰

...on the news of the day.给他捎个信

Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies.

格韦诺格·琼斯。霍利黑德哈比队队长

Free tickets whenever I want them.

只要我想,随时都能拿到免费门票

Of course, I haven't been to a match in some time.

自然了,我已经很久没有看比赛了

Ah, yes.哦,对了

Regulus Black.雷古勒斯·布莱克

You no doubt know of his older brother Sirius. Died a few weeks ago.

你肯定认识他的哥哥小天狼星,前几周刚过世I taught the whole Black family, except Sirius.

布莱克全家都是我教的,除了小天狼星

It's a shame. Talented boy.

真是可惜,他是个很有天赋的孩子

2

相关文档
最新文档