打出租车-Take-a-taxi_97

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出租车英语▼招呼乘客
您是布莱克先生吗?我是来接您的。

Are you Mr. Black? I’ve come to pick you up.我能为您效劳吗?Can I help you?
请上车。

Please get in. = Please step in. = Please hop in.
欢迎乘坐我的出租车!Welcome to take my taxi!
我来帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your luggage.
我把这些包放到行李箱里行吗?Can I put these bags in the trunk?
要帮忙吗?Would you like any help? = Need some help, sir?
请从这边上车。

Please step in from this side.
去哪儿?Where to? = Where are you going? = Where would you like to go?
对不起,您能再说一遍吗?Pardon? = I beg your pardon.
在哪儿?Where is that?哪个机场?Which airport?
我能看一下地址吗?May I have a look at the address?
您能在地图上给我指出来吗?Could you show me that place on the map?
请在沿途告诉我怎么走。

Please point out the way to there as we go along.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。

It’s only a twenty-minute drive.
A: Is that place far from here? 那个地方离这儿远吗?
B:It’s only a twenty-minute drive.开车只有二十分钟的路程。

We’ll be there in ten minutes.我们十分钟就能到那儿。

A: I’m in a hurry.我很赶时间。

B: We’ll be there in ten minutes.我们十分钟就能到那儿。

I’m not sure. But I will try my best.我没有把握,但我尽力而为。

A: Can you get th ere before 3 o’clock?你能在三点之前到那儿吗?
B: I’m not sure. But I will try my best.我没有把握,但我尽力而为。

请系好安全带。

Please buckle up. = Please fasten your seat belt.
叫出租车时常用到的句型
1、在酒店要 taxi 可以请酒店服务人员为你叫一辆:
Could you call me a taxi? ( 请为我叫辆的士。

)
2、或者直接打电话到出租车公司:
Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I’ll be waiting at the main entrance.
( 请派辆的士到州立医院好吗?我会在大门处等候。

)
3、如果在街上叫taxi ,直接说:Taxi! ( 的士!) 就可以了。

上车以後,先告诉司机目的地:
City Hall, please. ( 请到市政厅。

) 或者说,
Please drop me off at Park Street. ( 请让我在公园路下车 )
4、如果对路线熟悉以告诉司机:
Can you take the Victory Bridge? ( 请从胜利挢那条路过去 )
5、上车後,可以先问一下行车所需的时间:
How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport? ( 到首都机场要几分钟)
如果赶时间需要催促司机快些开时,可以说:
Would you hurry, please? ( 能不能快一点?)
Can you make it in five minutes? ( 能否在五分钟内赶到?)
当然也可能会提醒司机小心驾驶:
Can you slow down a little? ( 能否慢点开?) 或者,
I’m not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully. ( 我不赶时间,所以请小心慢慢开。

) 如果越过了目的地,你可以说:
We missed it. Would you mind turning around? ( 我们走过头了,请绕回来好不好?)
6、到了目的地後付车费时,你要说,
Please let me off here. How much do I owe you? ( 请让我在这里下车。

我该付你多少钱?)
通常要付些小费给司机。

付小费的方式可以是:
Keep the change. ( 不用找零钱了。

)
Give me three back. ( 找给我三块钱。

) 即给司机的整钱比车费高(超过三块),而要求找回。

打出租车Take a taxi
A: Manhattan Square, please. - 请到曼哈顿广场。

B: All right, sir. When are you supposed to be there? - 好的,先生。

要求几点到。

A: I'd like to go around the city, if you don't mind. - 如果你不介意,我想看看街景。

A: Drop me at the Manhattan Post Office. - 我要在曼哈顿邮电局下车。

B: Well, that's an hour's ride. Why not just post your mail here.
- 那要开一小时,干嘛不在这邮寄呢?
A: Oh, I'm visiting a friend there. - 我要看一位朋友。

B: I see. - 我知道了。

A: Are you engaged? - 有人预定了你的车吗?
B: No, sir. Can I help you? - 没有,先生。

您要车吗?
A: I want Sharing Company. -去沙玲公司。

B: Oh, hop in. - 上车吧。

A: Drive me to Kennedy Airport, please? - 请送我去肯尼迪机场。

B: I'm sorry. My car's taken. - 抱歉,我的车子有人约了。

A: Where is the next taxi stand? - 下一个的士站在哪?
B: Not far away. It's over there. - 不远,就在那儿。

A: I've got to be at the headquarters of Citi Bank by 10:30. Can you make it?
- 我要在10:30之前赶到花旗银行总部,你能赶到吗?
B: Sure. - 当然。

A: Is this the right road? - 我们的路线对吗?
B: Yes, this is the road without much traffic. -对,这条路车少。

A: Please take me to London Hotel. - 请送我去伦敦饭店。

B: Ok. When should we be there? - 好吧,什么时候到?
A: As soon as possible, 'cause I've got an important meeting to attend.
- 越快越好,我要参加一个重要会议。

B: Ok, if there's no hold-ups. - 好吧,只要路上不停车就行。

A: Please send a cab to the Grand Hotel. - 请派辆出租车到格兰德饭店。

B: Your address, please? - 您的地址是……?
A: 162, Six Avenue. - 第六大街162号。

B: When do you want this service? - 什么时候要车?
A: 4:30. Thanks. - 4:30,谢谢。

A: How much do I owe you? - 我该付多少钱?
B: Four dollars and fifty cents. - 4.5美元。

A: Here's five dollars, you can keep the change. - 给你5美元,零头不用找了。

B: Thank you. - 谢谢。

情景英语——打出租车
A: Tiananmen Squar please. 请到天安门广场。

B: All right , sir. When are you supposed to be there﹖好的,先生。

要求几点到?
A: I'd like to go around the city , if you don't mind. 如果你不介意,我想看看街景。

A: I've got to be at the headquarters of Citi Bank by 10:30. Can you make it﹖我要在10:30之前赶到花旗银行总部,你能赶到吗?
B: Sure. 当然。

A: Is this the right road﹖我们的路线对吗?
B: Yes, this is the road without much traffic. 对,这条路车少。

A: Please take me to Beijing Hotel. 请送我去北京饭店。

B: Ok. When should we be there﹖好吧,什么时候到?
A: As soon as possible , 'cause I've got an important meeting to attend.
越快越好,我要参加一个重要会议。

B: Ok , if there's no hold-ups.好吧,只要路上不堵车就行。

坐出租车
1.Call ( for ) a taxi 叫辆出租车
2.Order a taxi / Get a cab 租辆出租车
打出租车-Take-a-taxi_97
3.Rent a car 租车
4.Hire a car for one day 租用小车一天
5.Will be there in any minute 马上就到
6.Get there in time / on time 及时/准时赶到
7.Set your heart at ease请放心
8.We can make it 我们来得及
9.We have got to hurry 我们得抓紧点
10.Don’t worry about it 不用担心
11.Give me a ride to 送我去……
12.drive me to 载我去……
13.Take/ Send me to 送我去……
14.Can we make it ?来得及吗?
15.How long does it take to get there ?要多长时间到达那里?
16.Can you drive faster ? 能开快点吗?
17.How much is the fare ? / How much will you charge me ? / How much do I owe you ? 多少钱?
18.Keep the change .零钱不用找了。

19.Rush hours 上下班高峰期
20.Avoid rush hours避开高峰期
21.Make a detour绕道行驶
22.Take a shortcut抄近路
23.Avoid detours避免走弯路
24.A heavy hold-up ahead 前面堵得厉害
25.Get stuck in traffic jam陷入交通堵塞车龙中
26.Time’s pressing . 时间紧迫
27.Hop in / get in 上车吧
28.Taxi stand的士站
29.Receipt 收据
30.Tips 小费
e the metre / Flag down the metre 打表,使用(按里程)计价器。

相关文档
最新文档