英语口语买卖东西

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语口语买卖东西
我们去(商店)逛逛吧!
Let's go window-shopping.
I'm flat broke. (我身无分文。

)
Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。

)
Why don't we go window-shopping?
Shall we go window-shopping? (去逛商店吗?)
人多得要命!
What a crowd!
It's so crowded!
What a big crowd!
商店几点开门?
When does the store open?
When does the store open? (商店几点开门?)
It's closed today. (今天休息。

)
When do you open?
What time do you open?
How soon does it open?
What time does the store open?
When do the doors open?
商店几点关门?
When does the store close?
When does the store close? (商店几点关门?)
We close at seven. (7点。

)
What time does the store close?
When is closing time? (几点打烊?)
我们11点才开门呢。

We won't open until eleven.
We won't open until eleven. (11点才开门。

) That late? (那么晚?)
It opens at eleven. (11点开门。

)
From eleven. (11点开始。

)
Our business hours begin at eleven. (我们11点开始上班。

) 卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?
Where's the shoe department?
Where's the shoe department? (卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?)
I'm lost, too. (我也糊涂了。

) *department store “商场”。

Where can I find the shoe department? Where is the shoe department located?
在3楼。

It's on the third floor. *on the...floor是“(楼的)……层”。

美国的1楼是the first floor,2层是the second floor。

英国的1楼是“the ground floor”,2楼是“the first floor”,两种说法相差1层,所以要注意。

是往下?
Going down? *乘坐电梯时向对方询问“是下楼吗?”,如果问“是上楼吗?”可说Going up?。

你找什么呢?
What are you looking for?
What are you looking for? (你找什么呢?) The shoe department. (我找卖鞋的柜台。

) 请按8楼。

(乘电梯时)
Eighth, please.
The eighth floor, please.
欢迎光临。

May I help you? *顾客走进商店时,店员经常一边说May I help you?,一边走近顾客。

Can I help you?
What can I do for you?
How may I help you?
我想买件套装。

I'd like a suit. *I'd like 是I would like的缩写,表示希望“我想要……”,比I want的语气更客气。

我在找一种……包。

I'm looking for a ... bag.
I'm looking for a black, leather bag. (我在找一种黑色的皮包。

) How's this? (这个怎么样?)
我只看看。

I'm just looking. *没有特别想买的意思时,可以这样回答店员。

Just looking.
Just browsing.
I don't need any help.
I'm just browsing.
No just yet. (还不需要。

)
您有什么需要帮助的尽管说。

If you need any help, let me know. *这是店员对顾客常用的一种说法。

这双鞋真漂亮!
These shoes are great!
These shoes are wonderful.
买这个吧。

Buy this.
Please buy this (for me).
这个多少钱?
How much is this?
How much does this cost?
What does this cost?
What is the price of this?
How much? *比较生硬的感觉。

太贵了!
That's expensive!
This one is eight hundred dollars. (这个800美元。

)
That's expensive! (太贵了!)
How expensive! (怎么这么贵!)
That's too much! (太贵了!)
真便宜!
That's cheap!
How cheap! (怎么这么便宜!)
这种衬衫有小号的吗?
Do you have this shirt in a small?
Do you have this shirt in a small? (这种衬衫有小号的吗?)
Let me check. (我给你找找。

)
Do you have this shirt in a smaller size? 这种毛衣有红色的吗?
Do you have this sweater in red?
我可以试穿吗?
May I try it on? *try on 表示“试穿、戴(衣服、帽子、眼镜)”。

May I try it on? (我可以试试吗?)
Sure. Let me help you. (当然,我来帮你。

) 试衣间在哪儿?
Where is the fitting room?
Where is the fitting room? (试衣间在哪儿?) Right this way, ma'am. (请往这边,女士。

) Where is the dressing room.
我穿着太小。

It's too small for me. *其反意为It's too big for me.(我穿着太大。

)
It's a little bit tight. (有点儿紧。

) It's loose.(有点儿松。

)
It's long. (长了。

)
It's short. (短了。

)
这套衣服正合适。

This suit fits perfectly.
This suit is perfect for me.
这个真不错。

This is nice.
This is good.
这个比较好。

This is better. *用于进行各种各样的比较之后,还是这个比较好的情况。

How do you like it? (你看这个怎么样?) This is better. (这个比较好。

)
I like this better.
That's more like it.
这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?
This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it? This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it? (这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?) Yes, they look great together. (是的,看上去很配套。

)
This skirt and this blouse go together well. 你觉得哪个好?
Which is better?
Which one do you like better? (你喜欢哪一个?)
Which one do you think is better?
两个我都想要。

I want both of them.
I want them both.
I don't want either of them. (两个都不想要。

)
太艳了。

It's too flashy.
It's too flashy. (这件太艳了!)
We have a more plain looking one. (我们也有素净点儿的。

)
It's too gaudy.
It's too loud.
老气。

It's too plain.
It's too conservative.
It's too bland.
您能给锁边吗?
Would you hem it? *hem “(衣服的)边沿,边缘下摆的缝边”。

Would you alter it?
Would you shorten it?
多少钱?
How much is it?
How much does it cost?
Could you tell me how much it is? (您能告诉我多少钱吗?)
我要这个。

I'll take this one.
I'll take this one. (我要这个。

)
All right, ma'am. (好的。

)
I'd like this one.
I'd like to buy this one. (我要买这个。

)
I'll get this one.
您用现金还是卡?
Will that be cash or charge?
Cash or charge?
Will you be paying by cash or credit card? Would you like to pay by cash or charge? 现金。

Cash, please.
卡。

Charge, please.
我可以用VISA卡吗?
Can I use VISA?
Do you accept VISA?
Do you take VISA?
我可以分期付款吗?
Can I pay by installment payment?
我可以付日元吗?
Can I pay in Japanese yen?
Do you take Japanese yen?
Do you accept Japanese yen?
请给包一下。

Please wrap it.
我想退货。

I'd like to return this.
I'd like to return this. (我想退货。

)
Do you have a receipt? (您有收据吗?)
您能给我换一下这个吗?
Could you exchange this, please? 这儿有点儿脏。

It's got a stain.
It has a stain.
可以退款吗?
Can I have a refund? *refund “退款”。

I'd like to get a refund, please. (我想退款。

) I'd like a refund, please. (请退款吧。

)
I'd like my money back, please. (请把钱退给我吧。

)
能再便宜一些吗?
Would you give me a discount?
Would you give me a discount? (能再便宜一些吗?)
This is a discount price. (这已经是打过折的价钱了。

)
Can you make it cheaper?
不满意就算了。

Take it or leave it. *多用于商业的买卖中,向对方表示“就这价钱”、“随便你”、“不中意就别买了”,或“在出示的价格范围内您考虑买还是不买”,特别在商业谈判中常用。

Accept it or reject it.
Be satisfied with it or get nothing.
That's my only offer.
That's my last offer.
That's my final offer.
1、Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 别想宰我,我识货。

买东西是被宰,所以不管是不是行家都要先造出声势,用这句话镇住卖家。

“Rip someone off”意为某商店或商贩企图宰它的顾客,敲竹杠。

如:“The shop tried to rip me off, but I taught them a good lesson。

”(那个商店企图宰我,结果让我教训了一顿)。

如果真的被狠宰了一下,你当然还可以说,“I was ripped off。

”或者“I was cleaned out。

”第二句,有被骗得很惨的意思。

2、Can you give me a little deal on this? 这能卖得便宜一点吗?
3、Can you give me this for cheaper? 能便宜一点给我吗?
4、Is there any discount on bulk purchases? 我多买些能打折吗?
“Bulk purchases”就是“大量地购买”,等于“buy something in bulk”。

5、Give me a discount. 给我打个折吧。

“discount”是折扣的意思。

平时在商店里常出现的表示打折的牌子是“on sale”。

专门卖廉价物品的商店叫“bargain store”,店里卖廉价商品的柜台叫“bargain counter”。

原来表示打折的英文还挺多的,原来这些西文人的商业头脑也挺发达。

6、How much do you want for this? 这件东西你想卖多少钱?
这句话一般是买者问的。

如果是在可以讲价的地方,卖主可能会反问你,“How much do you want to pay for this?”
7、If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this。

如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

教大家一个讨价还价的秘诀,就是用个“if”从句,即加一个条件,再加一个由这个条件带来的结果。

“A better price”就是“a cheaper price”。

8、I can get this cheaper at other places. 这样东西我在别的地方可以买到
更便宜的。

“Cheap”这个词挺有意思的,“cheap”是“便宜”。

如果说某人“cheap”,大致上有两种含义,都不太好。

一个意思是指人很小气,吝啬鬼是“tightwad”或“penny-pincher”;另一个意思是“卑微的”、“有失身份的”,“If you wear like that, you will look cheap。

”(要是穿成那样,你看起来挺有失身份的。

)
9、What's the lowest you're willing to go? 最低你能出什么价?
这句话问的是最低价钱,应该是出自卖者之口了。

“Go”就是“charge me”。

然而,如果卖者的开价还是太高,你可以说“Could you go up a little?”。

如果你的出价太低,卖者接受不了,他/她也可以相应地说“Could you go up a little?”。

这里的“go”却是“pay”的意思了。

10、Come on, give me a break on this. 别这样,你就让点儿价吧。

“Give someone a break”的意思是“give someone a chance”。

在不同的语境中,这个词组可以有不同的解释。

在这句话里,指的是“让价”。

另外如你友写信,你的室友却想让你帮他打水,你就可以对他说,“Give
me a break, buddy, I'm busy right now。

”(老兄,别烦我,我正忙着呢。

)
想要买好东西又不想多花冤枉钱的童
鞋们肿么办呢?快来学学如何用英语砍价
吧!
Can you give me this for cheaper? 能便宜一点给我吗?
Is there any discount on bulk purchases? 我多买些能打折吗?
买东西砍价必会的英语口语
直接杀价:
That's unreasonable! I'd take it for (100¥.)
这真是卖得太贵了!如果(一百块)我就买。

How about (100¥)?
卖(一百块钱)如何?
I'd buy this if it were cheaper.
再便宜一点我就买。

拐弯抹角地杀:
Lower the price, and I'll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑。

It's a little overpriced.
这标价有点贵。

I like everything about it except the price.
这东西除了价钱之外我都喜欢。

尔虞我诈地杀:
I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在别家有看过更便宜的。

I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
听说别家的这个东西在大减价。

If I buy more than one, will you give me a discount?
多买一点有折扣吗?
常用购物英语情景对话如下:
Reception 接待
1. Do you find anything you like?
你找到你喜欢的吗?
2. What can I do for you?
你要些什么?
3. Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?(需要些什么?)
4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served?
你需要帮忙吗?
5. Is there anybody waiting on you? u<`da E
有人招呼你吗?
Choosing and buying选择与购买
Choosing 选择
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. u<`da E
我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。

2. I’d like to see some towels.
u<`da E
我想看看毛巾。

3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。

/doc/e410355148.html,
4. Let me have a look at this watch. uUlsda E
把这只表让我看看。

u<`E
5. Would you show me this cup? uUlsda E
你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?
6. I’m interested in this new type of car.
我对这款新车很有兴趣。

7. I’m just looking, thanks.
我只是看看,谢谢。

8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.
如果不介意,我想看一下。

An attempt 试穿
1. Could you try it on please? How is it?
请试穿看看好吗?如何?
2. I like this one. May I try it on?
我喜欢这一种。

我能试穿吗?
Inquiry 询问
1. Do you have any on sale?
u<`E
你们有什么特卖品吗?
2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?
你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
3. Can you get me one?
你们能补货吗?
4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery? u<` E
如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?
Size and color 尺寸和颜色
/doc/e410355148.html,
1. The fit isn’t good.
尺寸不太合适。

2. It’s too big.
太大了。

3. Too small.
太小。

4. It seems to fit well.
好像蛮合身的。

u<`E
5. They punch my toes.
把我脚趾夹疼了。

6. Can I have a size larger? u<`da E
可以给我一个大一点儿的吗? /doc/e410355148.html,
7. How about this blue one?
这个蓝色的怎样?
8. This color is very pupular.
这个颜色很流行。

9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.
这种蓝色和衣服上的淡蓝色小点很配。

uUlsda E
Price 价格
1. How much does it cost? u<`da E
多少钱?
2. What’s the price for this suit?
这套西装多少钱?
3. How much do I have to pay for it?
我要付多少钱? u<`da E
4. How much are these ties?
这些领带要多少钱? u<` E
5. I’ll give it to you for 5250.
5250元美金卖给你。

6. Can you make it cheaper?
你能便宜点吗?
Check 付钱
1. How can I pay?
我要如何付钱?
2. May I write a check for you?
我能开支票吗? u<`da E
3. Do you take traveler’s checks? /doc/e410355148.html,
你们接受旅行支票吗? u<` E
4. Sorry, we don’t take checks.
对不起,我们不接受支票。

/doc/e410355148.html,
5. How about 98 down and 100 a month?
先付头期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?
6. I’ll take this.
我要这个。

The others 其他
1. Take one’s measurement.
@U UlsC|3.
为某人量尺寸。

2. I think we’re out of your size.
我想你的尺寸(的衣服)已卖光了。

u<`E
3. Check back next Sunday.
你下星期天再来看看。

Dialogue 对话
1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird? 波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?
B:Yes, please.
是的。

A:This lamb’s very good.
这块羔羊肉很好。

B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t.
我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。

A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece. 来些牛排好吗?这块很好。

B:Give me that piece, please.
请给我那一块吧。

And a pound of mince, too.
我还要一磅肉糜。

2. A:Can I help you?
您想要买什么? u
B:I’d just like to have a look around.
我只想随便看看。

A:Are you looking for some apples?
你想要一些苹果吗?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。

3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?
夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.
我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。

A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。

短裙现在很流行。

你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right.
好的。

4. A: Have you any shoes like these?
你们有这种鞋子吗? @
B:What size?
什么尺码?
A:Size five.
五号的。

B:What color?
什么颜色?
A:Black.
黑色的。

B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any.
很抱歉,我们没有。

5. A: How many do you need?
你想买多少?
B:Two Kilograms.
两公斤。

6. A: Are these apples on sale?
这些苹果降价卖吗?
B:That’s our rock bottom price.
这是我们的最低价了。

7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.
对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。

B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.
这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。

但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。

A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.
我不喜欢这种型号。

那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。

A:Can we buy it on instalments?
我们可以分期付款吗?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.
当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。

|3.
8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.
如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。

B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来。

给你,这是最新款的。

A:Could I have a try?
我能试试吗?
B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.
当然可以,试衣间在那边。

B:It seems to fit you very well. u
这件衣服很适合你。

A:All right. I think I’ll take it.
行,我买了。

9. A: Can you come down a bit? u
你可以便宜一点吗?
B:That’s almost cost price.
这几乎是成本价了。

10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please. u 对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫。

B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are.
很愿意为您服务,给您。

11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes. u
我想买双鞋。

B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.
好的,先生。

很高兴拿给你看。

12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one? u 你有更大点的吗?
B:Yes, we have. Let me show you.
有,我拿给你。

13. A: Would you mind if I try this on?
我能试试吗?
B:No, not at all. u<` E
当然可以.
A:Give me a smaller size, please.
请给我拿小一点的。

B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some.很荣幸为您服务。

14. A: What can I do for you, Madam?
我能为您做什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes.
我想买身套装。

15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?
有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐?
B:I’m just looking.
我只是看看。

16. A: I want to buy a camera.
我想买架照相机。

u<`E
B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock.
对不起,脱销了。

A:Are you likely to be getting any more in?
你们还进货吗?
B:Look in again next Sunday. /doc/e410355148.html,
下星期日再来看看吧。

17. A: How much is it?
这个多少钱?
B:Sixty dollars.
60美元。

A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱?
B:It costs one hundred Yuan.
100元。

A:What’s the price of this one?
这个值多少钱?
B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan.
只要80元。

A:How much does it come to? u
总共多少钱?
B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars.
总共240美元。

18. A: Can you come down a little?
你能便宜点吗?
B:That’s the best I can do.
这是最合理的价格了。

19. A: Half price computers? How do they do that?
半价计算机?怎么可能呢
B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print.
不知道。

我们来看看那个小印刷字吧! u<`
I'm just browsing. 我随便看看。

Do you have this in other colors?
有别的颜色吗?
1.顾客进入商店时,店主或店员
的常用语:
Can(May)I help you﹖
What can I do for you﹖
May(Can) I do something for you﹖
Is there anything I can do for you﹖
以上各句均可译作“我能帮你
吗(您要什么)?”
2.店主或店员想了解顾客想要
什么、喜欢什么或向顾客推荐物品
时的用语:
Which shirt(pen...) do you like

你想买哪一件衬衫(笔……)?
你喜欢这种型号(颜色、种类……)吗?
Is this(Are these)all right﹖
What size(color、kind...)do you want﹖
你想买哪种型号(颜色、种类……)?
Do you like this size(color、kind…)﹖
这个(这些)可以吗?
What about these(those)﹖
这些(那些)怎么样?
What else would you like﹖
你还想要点什么?
3.顾客要告诉店主或店员想买什么时的用语:
Can you show me…﹖你能给我看看……吗?
I would like(want) some….我想买……。

Have you got any…﹖你们有……吗?
I'm looking f or….
我想买……。

4.顾客向店主或店员询问价钱或讨价还价时,可以说:
How much is it (are they)﹖多少钱?
How much do you
ask for it(them)﹖
这个(些)你要多少钱?
What does it come to﹖一共多少钱?
Can it(they) be cheaper﹖能便宜点吗?
That's too much dear.太贵了。

Can you sell it for two yuan﹖两元钱你卖吗?
Can you come down a little﹖能便宜一点吗?
How much do you want﹖你想要多少钱?
5.顾客选购物品时,店主和顾客之间交谈的常用语:
May I have a look at it(them)﹖我可以看看吗?
Can I try it(them)on﹖我可以试一试吗?
…is (are) over there.……在那儿?
商场营业员英语
一、欢迎和问候语
1. Good morning/afternoon/evening,
sir/madam早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? 您好吗? Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。

您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop). 欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5. Have a good time! 祝您过得愉快!
6. Welcome to our shop. 欢迎光临我们店
7. Is this your first visit to our shop? 第一次来我们店吗?
8. Is there anything you are particularly interested in? 对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?
二、说明价格
1. How much does it cost? 这个多少钱?
2. Can you make it cheaper? 能否便宜些?
3. Any discount? 有折扣吗?
4. These goods are on sale today. 今天这些商品降价销售。

5. This is the bill, please pay at the cashier's. 这是单据,请到收银台付款。

6. Wait a minute, please. I'll make out your receipt. 请稍等,我给你开发票。

7. Would you like to pay it in cash or by credit card? 你是愿意用现金还是信用卡付款?
8. Yes, we accept visa, Maser and American Express card. 是的,我们接受维萨、万事达和美国运通卡。

9. It's free gift. 这是我们的赠品。

10. It's free of charge. 这是免费的。

11. Anything else? 还需要别的商品吗?
三、电话用语
1. **shop. Can I help you? **店。

您找谁?
2. Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number. 对不起,我拨错号了。

3. May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking. 我就是。

4. Sorry, he is not in at the moment. 对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message? 您要留口信吗?
5. Pardon. 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
三、推荐商品
1. Do you want me to show you something? 你想看些什么?
2. Which one do you like? 你喜欢哪一个?
3. May I know what you like? 请告诉我你看中了什么商品?
4. Would you like this one which I recommend to you? 你喜欢我推荐的这件商品吗?
5. It's a world-famous brand. 这是国际名牌。

6. How about this one? 你觉得这个怎么样?
7. Wait a moment, please. 请稍等。

8. I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long. 对不起,让您久等了。

四、祝贺用语
1. Congratulations! 祝贺您!
2. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
3. Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
4. Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
5. Have a nice holiday! 假日快乐!
6. Wish you every success! 祝您成功!
六、指路用语
1. Go u ps tairs/downstairs. 上楼/下楼。

2. It's on the second (third) floor. 在二(三)楼。

3. Excuse me. 对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.请这边走Turn left /right. 往左转/右转。

4. It's in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。

5. It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。

七、提醒用语
1. Mind(Watch)your step.请走好。

2. Please be careful. 请当心。

3. Please don't leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西。

4. Don't worry. 别担心。

5. Take it easy. 放心好了。

6. Please don't smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。

八、告别用语
1. Goodbye.再见。

2. See you later.再见。

3. Good night.晚安。

4. See you tomorrow.明天见。

5. Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。

6. Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。

7. Have a nice trip! 一路平安!
8. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快! 祝您好运!
九、餐饮部用语
1. Thanks for the heads-up. 谢谢你的提醒。

2. I'll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的。

3. Sit down, please. Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单。

4. May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?
5. What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?
6. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
7. Service hours are:(餐厅)供应时间是:7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。

8. Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的账单,请签字。

十、说明质量
1. This one is the highest quality. 这种质量最好。

2. This is made of cotton, so it comfortable. 它是棉的,穿着舒适。

3. These are more expensive, but the quality is super. 价格虽然比较贵,但质量好。

4. It's always out of stock, there is not much left. 非常热销,已所剩不多了。

5. Let me show you how to use it ? 让我示范给你看怎么使用。

6. It's long lasting. 非常耐用。

7. You have good taste. 你眼光真不错。

十一、说明尺寸大小
1. What size, please? 请问多大尺码。

2. Here is the one in your size. 这件是你要的尺码。

3. This is a good fit. 这件很合适。

4. It's too big. 太大了。

5. It's too small. 太小了。

6. Please try it on. 你可以试穿一下。

7. I'm afraid this is the largest one we have. 抱歉,这是我们最大的尺码。

8. I'm afraid we haven't the size you want. 抱歉,我们没有你要的尺码。

十二、说明颜色
1. What color do you like? 你喜欢什么颜色?
2. Do you like this kind of color? 你觉得这种颜色怎样?
3. This color is quite popular. 这种颜色非常流行。

4. 表达商品颜色Red 红色;green 绿色; yellow 黄色; blue 蓝色; purple 紫色; Black 黑色;white 白色;pink 粉红色;orange 橘黄色;brown 棕色;beige 米色;grey 灰色
十三、说明式样
1. Do you like this design? 你喜欢这个款式吗?
2. What style do you prefer? 这两种款式,你更喜欢哪一个?
十四、答谢和答应语
1. Thank you (very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)
2. Thank you for your advice (information , help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

3. It's very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。

4. You are welcome. 不用谢。

5. Not at all.不用谢。

6. Don't mention it. 不用谢。

7. It's my pleasure / With pleasure / My pleasure. 非常高兴为您服务。

8. I am at your service. 乐意为您效劳。

9. Excuse me .对不起。

10. I'm sorry, It's my fault. 很抱歉。

那是我的过错。

11. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

12. Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰您了。

13. I'm sorry about this. 对此表示抱歉。

15. I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。

16. That's all right. 没关系。

17. Let's forget it. 算了吧。

十五、征询用语
1. Can/May I help you? 我能帮您什么吗? Yes, please. 好的。

2. What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么?
3. Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
4. Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。

5. May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗? Certainly / Yes, of course. 当然可以
1. Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。

2. Can you give me a little deal on this?
这能卖得便宜一点吗?
3. Can you give me this for cheaper?
能便宜一点给我吗?
4. Is there any discount on bulk purchases?
我多买些能打折吗?
5. Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。

6. How much do you want for this?
这件东西你想卖多少钱?
7. If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this. 如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

8. I can get this cheaper at other places.
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。

9. What's the lowest you're willing to go?
最低你能出什么价?
10. Come on, give me a break on this.
别这样,你就让点儿价吧。

相关文档
最新文档