猫和老鼠-电影-字幕--对白-台词-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Oh, we've been at this all day, buddy, I get it. 我们已经讨论了一整天了伙计我明白了Those other spots didn't float your boat, 没有一个地方能让你宾至如归
but wait until you see this next place. 不过等你看到下一个地方再说吧
It screams mouse house. 那是一个能让老鼠尖叫的地方
Wait, can I say that? 等等我能这么说吗?
Is that copyrighted? 有版权吗?
There we go. 我们走吧
Sorry about this, 对此我很抱歉
the elevator's, uh, being repaired. 电梯正在修
I just had a vision! 我刚刚看到了一个幻象
You're chillin' in your new crib, 你在你的新居倍感清爽
but then you get claustrophobic, 但之后你会患上幽闭恐惧症
and then you get dizzy, and to save you... 然后你就晕了为了救你
Look at that view! 看看那景色
Resplendent, ain't it, huh? 太棒了不是吗?
It's got everything. 什么都有
Built-in stereo, 内置立体声音响
but be careful, those seats are very flammable. 但是要小心那些座位非常易燃
I'm kidding. I'm not kidding. 我开玩笑的我其实不是在开玩笑
Jerry, baby, I know it's no beauty, 杰瑞宝贝我知道这儿不太好看
but let's be honest here, 但老实说
with your budget, this is all you can... 以你的预算只能找这种地方
You don't just Batman me. 你不能像蝙蝠侠一样啊
You haven't even seen the trunk yet. 你甚至还没看后备箱呢
Look, Dad. That blind cat's playing piano. 看爸爸那只瞎猫正在弹钢琴
There's a lot of weird stuff in this city. 这座城市有很多奇怪的东西
You just gotta keep walking. 走吧
I mean, he's amazing on the piano, 我是说他钢琴弾得很棒
and blind, too! 而且还是只瞎猫
That's one cool cat. 那猫真酷
Man, that cat is out of sight! 伙计那只猫看不见的
This is so cool. 这太酷了
Isn't he cute? 他是不是很可爱?
I thought I'd seen it all with the blind, piano-playing cat. 我想我已经看腻那只瞎猫了Oh, man. 哦天哪
He can see! 他能看见
He's a fraud! 他是个骗子
He's a regular cat playing the piano. 他是一只普通的弹钢琴的猫
Man, I want my money back! 伙计我要拿回我的钱
Are you okay? 你没事吧?
You gotta be careful next time. 你下次一定要小心点
You could have really hurt me. 你可能会伤到我的
Oh, my gosh. 哦我的天哪
Suspended? Why? 停职?为什么?
For starters, 作为一个实习生
the 100 pounds of underwear strewn up 5th Avenue. 100磅的内衣散落在第五大道Oh, come on, you can't blame me for that. 得了吧你不能为此责怪我
That was a cat-and-mouse situation, 那是遇上猫在捉老鼠
and everyone knows you just don't get involved. 大家都知道那种情况很棘手的You can reapply in four weeks. 你可以在四周后重新申请
No. Please, sir, please, just... 不求求你先生求求你只是
You... You... You can't do that to me. 你你你不能这样对我
Last week, I helped a man do a pull-up for an hour.
上周我帮一个男人做了一个小时的引体向上
An hour! He achieved his fitness goals with me. 一个小时他和我一起实现了他的健身目标Okay. 好吧
What if I just... 这样吧
I come and be your assistant? 我来当你的助手好吗?
Ms. Forester, you started two months ago. 福雷斯特女士你工作两个月了
It just doesn't work like that. 工作不应该是那样子的
Maybe this job never was for me. 也许这份工作从来就不适合我
- Maybe it's not. - You know what? I quit. - 也许吧 - 好吧我不干了
Hello. 你好
Back for another free meal? 回来再蹭一顿免费的饭吗?
So, you new in town? 你是新来的吗?
Somewhat. 算是吧
You know what they say, 你知道他们怎么说的吗
it's not a trip to the Big Apple 不在纽约徒步旅行一趟
without a walking tour of the city. 就不能算是来过这座城市
Have you ever done one? 你在这旅行过吗?
They're very well-reviewed, actually, mine are. 他们的评价很好事实上我口碑也不错
It's a great deal, great offer. 是一笔不错的交易报价也很良心
I'm not a guest. 我不是客人
Then, pray tell, why do you have a suitcase? 那么请告诉我你为什么会有一个手提箱?
I'm here to interview for one of the temporary positions. 我是来面试一个临时职位的Because of the wedding. 因为婚礼要招人帮忙
What wedding? 什么婚礼?
Preeta and Ben. 普里塔和本
As in, like, the Preeta and Ben? 那谁普里塔和本啊?
New York society's favorite couple. 纽约社会最受欢迎的情侣
It's going to be quite the event. 这将是一场盛大的活动
The hotel is hiring? 酒店在招人吗?
Yes, but they're very exclusive. 是的但条件要求非常苛刻
They certainly wouldn't hire you. 他们肯定不会雇用你的
And what did you say your name was again? 你说你叫什么来着?
Linda Perrybottom. 琳达·佩里巴顿
Linda Perrybottom, 琳达·佩里巴顿
unfortunately, you just failed the test. 不幸的是你刚刚没有通过测试
What? 什么?
Your interview started the minute 你的面试从你走进那扇门的时候
that you walked in the door. 就已经开始了
I didn't realize, I just... 我没意识到我只是
Employees of the Royal Gate Hotel 皇家之门酒店的员工
must be accommodating, masterly, 必须是随和的专业的
but above all, Linda, 但最重要的是琳达
discreet. 谨慎
If they're telling a perfect stranger 如果他们告诉一个完美的陌生人
the intimate details 一些私密的细节
of the inner workings of this hotel's private events, 包括这家酒店私人活动的内部运作情况well, that doesn't quite cut it now, does it? 嗯这显然是不行的不是吗?
- I'd... - May I see your resume? - 我会... - 我可以看看你的简历吗?
Please? 请给我
Yes, of course. 好的当然
Thank you. 谢谢
Yeah, you've had a lot of really cool jobs. 是啊你做过很多很酷的工作
Yes, I have. 是的没错
- The Dorsey? - Dorsey. - 多西号吗 - 多西号
The Armada. 无敌舰队
These all are hotels? 这些都是旅馆吗?
Well, none are in New York. I just moved here from London. 嗯
都不在纽约我刚从伦敦搬到这里
Listen, Linda. 听着琳达
I don't think you're right for this weekend. 我觉得你不适合这这周的工作We just need someone more... 我们只是需要更多的
local. 当地人
Well, I understand. 嗯我明白
Thank you for the opportunity. 谢谢你愿意见我
If I wanted to apply 如果我想申请
for a temporary position for this weekend... 申请这个周末的临时职位
Is this your resume? 这是你的简历吗?
- No, it's not. - this is impressive. - 不不是的 - 这真是令人印象深刻
My only... copy. 我简历的副本
Well, you are definitely gonna get hired. 嗯你肯定会被录用的
In fact, I'm gonna call them right now. 我现在就打给他们
Right now? 现在?
Yeah. 嗯
Lola... 萝拉
if I wanted to shop for, say, a jacket... 如果我想买一件夹克的话
Uh, yeah, sure. Just to the left over there. 呃好的当然可以就在那左转Thank you so much. 非常感谢
Hi, yeah, we have 嗨是的我是前台
a very lovely young lady down at the front desk. 有位非常可爱的年轻女士
Uh, she's going to be... 呃她想要…
Well, well, well. 哟哟哟
Look at what we got here. 看看我们找到了什么
You know, if I wasn't a betting cat, 你知道吗如果我不是一只好赌的猫
I'd say Tommy boy here 我会说汤姆小子在这里
is trying to break into the hotel. 是想闯入酒店
That's sure what it looks like. 看起来就是这样
This here is our alley, punk! 这是我们的巷子小混混
Which makes this our hotel! 这是我们的酒店
Wait, hold up. 等等等等
Are you trying to break into our hotel? 你是想闯进我们酒店吗?
Yo, guys, don't worry about it. 嘿伙计们别担心
It was a big misunderstanding. 这是一个很大的误会
Right, Tom? 对吧汤姆?
Are you laughing at me? 你是在嘲笑我吗?
Now, I'm sure you know what I do to cats that laugh at me. 我想你知道嘲笑我的猫有什么后果Come on, boss! Preach! Preach to him! 来吧老大给他展示展示
Now, I was about to, if you would shut that grill 我正要发力呢你能把你的嘴闭上
and let me handle this. 让我来处理吗
My bad, boss. 我的错老板
So, are you gonna answer me? 你知道吗?
Oh, snap! It's five-o! Drop and run! 哦天哪现在是五点整扔下快跑
- Oh, no, not again! - Somebody pick me up, - 哦不不是吧 - 快带上我
- I can't run that fast! - Hey, I'll see you again, Tom! - 我跑不了那么快 - 嘿汤姆再见
- Break yourself! - Hey, get back here! - 留神吧你 - 嘿回来
- Break yourself! - Hey, get back here! Oh, yeah!
Welcome. 欢迎
Thank you so much. 非常感谢
- You must be... - Buongiorno. - 你一定是... - 早上好
Forester, Kayla. 我是福雷斯特·凯拉
I'm sorry in advance about my resume, 我得为我的简历道歉
but there was a child downstairs 楼下有个孩子
trying to spit their Hubba Bubba under a table. 想把他的泡泡糖吐在桌子下面
So I tore off a piece. 所以我撕下了一块
Good. I'm Terence Mendoza, Events Manager. 好的我是特伦斯·门多萨活动经理
And this is Mr. Henry Dubros. 这位是亨利·杜布罗斯先生
A pleasure. 很荣幸
He's our general manager. 他是我们的总经理
And I assume that that's the aquatics manager? 我猜那就是水上运动经理吧?
That's Goldie. 那是戈尔蒂
She has no official position at the hotel. That's a fish. 她在这家旅馆没有正式职位只是一条鱼I must say, this is a very impressive resume. 我必须说这是一份非常令人印象深刻的简历The Dorsey? 多尔西?
The Dorsey. 多西号
You know, I hate to name names, 你知道我讨厌指名道姓
but, uh, I will. 但是我必须问问
You must have known Mrs. Josephine Pennybaker. 你一定认识约瑟芬·彭尼贝克夫人
She was my mentor at Cornell. 她是我在康奈尔大学的导师
It's an Ivy League school 那是一所常春藤盟校
founded in 1865 by Mr. Ezra Cornell. 由埃兹拉·康奈尔先生于1865年创立
That's where I got my master's. 我就是在那里拿到硕士学位的
I'm just sharing. 我只是分享一下
Of course I know old Jojo Pennyfoot. 我当然认识老乔乔·彭尼福特
Yeah. What a hoot. 嗯真好笑
Pennyfoot? 彭尼福特?
Well, Miss Forester, we'll cut to the chase. 好了福雷斯特小姐我们开门见山吧
As I'm sure you know, 我相信你也知道
we have a very high-profile event 我们有一个非常高调的活动
happening here this weekend. 这周末在这里举行
Of course, I'm very aware of Ben and Preeta's wedding. 当然我很清楚是本和普里塔的婚礼Well, we need to hire additional staff through the week. 嗯我们整个星期都在雇员工
But they must maintain the level of service 但是他们必须保持着高超的服务水平
guests of the Royal Gate expect. 不负皇家之门的客人们的期待
- Nonetheless. - And I'll be honest, - 尽管如此 - 老实说
it's not often we come across a resume this distinguished. 我们很少看到如此出色的简历Excuse me, 抱歉
but this, this is just a piece of paper. 但是这这只是一张纸
If I'm gonna be worthy of this institution, 如果我要配得上这个机构
you need to see me in... 你需要看到我
action. 具体的表现
Are you gonna pick it up or just leave it there? 你是要把它捡起来还是就扔在那里?Yes, sir. 好的先生
Put it in the bin. 把它放到垃圾桶里
Terence. 特伦斯
She thought the fish was the head of the department. 她以为那条鱼是部门的头儿Really? 真的?
A fish can't even walk. It can't even... 鱼甚至不会走路也不能
Terence. 特伦斯
You're hired. 你被录用了
- Really? - Yes. - 真的吗 - 是的
I mean, thank you. 我是说谢谢你
Can you start today? 你今天就能开始上班吗?
That's gonna be a tall order. 这将是一项艰巨的任务
Very in demand. 我的时间很满
Okay. Yeah, you know what? 好吧你懂的
I'm gonna pull some strings. 我要先去把其他事交代一下
It's difficult, but, yeah, no problem. 很麻烦但是没问题
One other thing. 还有一件事
Uh, we will be asking all temporary staff 呃我们会要求所有临时工
to stay at the hotel 住在酒店里
through the week leading up to the wedding. 在婚礼前的一周里都需要如此
Uh, just so that we can be available to guests 呃只是为了满足让我们的顾客
at a moment's notice. 有求必应
Is that something you'd be comfortable with? 这件事你能接受吗?
Anything for this hotel. 为了酒店义不容辞
No, it's better down. 不放下来更好
10-4, good buddy. Breaker, breaker, 1-9. 10-4 好兄弟接入 1-9
Go get 'em. 去拿下他们吧
Hair's better up. It's more professional. 头发扎起来更好这更专业
Good morning. 早上好
Good morning, sir. 早上好先生
The Royal Gate opened its doors in 1930 皇家之门于1930年开业
and was declared a New York City landmark by 1962. 1962年并被宣为纽约市的标志性建筑It's been through two major renovations, 它已经经历了两次重大翻修
yet it remains the beacon of service excellence. 然而它仍然是卓越服务界的标榜
This place has been host to four presidents, 这个地方曾接待过四位总统
three popes, two kings, one queen, 三位教皇两位国王一位王后
oh, and Drake. 噢还有德雷克
There are 260 rooms, 这有260个房间
104 suites, and 21 floors of impeccable luxury. 104间套房21层拥有着无可挑剔的奢华
The water pressure is never below 50 PSI, 水压永远不低于50磅/平方英寸
and our thread count is never below 800. 并且我们的线程数从未低于800
- Button, please. - Sorry, sir. - 扣上纽扣 - 对不起先生
The spa is top-of-the-line, 温泉浴场是顶级的
and our spin instructor won the Tour de France. Twice.
我们这的教练也曾赢得了环法自行车赛冠军两次
Right. 好的
This wedding is the most prestigious event 这场婚礼是皇家之门举办过
the Royal Gate has hosted. 最负盛名的活动之一
And it will be a perfect success. 这将取得完美的成功
It has to be. 必须如此
The positive press an event of this magnitude can generate 这种规模的事件会创造正面的新闻is invaluable. 得到的回报是无价的
Would you stop that, please? 你能不能别乱动好吗?
- The... Yeah, sir. - Okay. - 那个...是的先生 - 好的
Yes. It's just, it tends to ride up. 是只是它要窜出来一样
Our wedding menu is being designed 我们的婚礼菜单正在设计
by our very own Chef Jackie. 由我们自己的厨师杰基负责
He's a rising star, 他是一颗冉冉升起的新星
and whispers are that Michelin agrees. 有传言称米其林对他都很认可
Hector! 赫克托
Hector! 赫克托
Look alive, people. 振作起来各位
Why do you hate me? 你为什么这么讨厌我?
Who butchered these onions? Who? 谁切了这些洋葱?谁?
Oh, I don't know. Francois? 哦我不知道弗朗索瓦是你吗?
- We should leave. - You're killing my career! - 我们该走了 - 你要毁了我的事业
He's a bit tricky, but he's an artist. 他有点尖酸但他是个艺术家
And we're lucky to have him. 我们很幸运能有他
And some people may see anger, but me? 有些人可能会在他身上看到愤怒但我呢?No, no, no, no, no, no. I see passion. 不不不我在他身上看到了激情
Do you hear that? 你听到了吗?
- Hear what? - Your footsteps. - 听到什么? - 你的脚步声
Carrara marble. 踩在卡拉拉大理石上的声音
This is Gavin, our doorman. 这是加文我们的门卫
Master of small talk. 也是闲聊大师
This is Kayla, who recently worked 这位是凯拉她曾经
at the Dorsey Hotel in London. 在伦敦的多尔西酒店工作过
Did she now? 现在呢?
Yes. And she'll be helping us out this week. 是这周她会为我们工作
I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead, Kayla. 我相信你会让他们大吃一惊的凯拉Morning! 早上好!
That's Joy, the bell girl. 那是乔伊行李员
I'm convinced she was raised by wolves. 我估计她是被狼养大的
- What? - She's not important. - 什么 - 她不重要
Okay. 好吧
But this glass atrium. 但是这个玻璃中庭
Now that is something. 这才是最重要的
It's one of a kind. 这是独一无二的
I call it the "crowning jewel of the Royal Gate." 我称它为皇家之门的皇冠上的明珠This is Cameron, the barman. 这是卡梅隆酒吧招待
Popping bottles. 开瓶子
Excuse me? 抱歉你说什么?
Don't spill any on your Jordan 5s. 别把酒洒在你的AJ5上了
These are actually retro reissues. 实际上是复古补发的
Obviously, it's the lace tips. 很明显是蕾丝花边的问题
- NikeLab? - Flight Club. - 耐克实验室? - 飞行俱乐部
On Broadway. 百老汇
I'm sorry to interrupt your riveting TED Talk, 很抱歉打断你们的高谈阔论
but why are you pouring champagne 但是你为什么要倒香槟呢
at 11 o'clock in the morning? 现在才上午11点?
I was told to pour two glasses 我被告知要倒两杯
for the VIPs that just arrived. 给刚到的贵宾
They're here? 他们来了吗?
- Yes, sir. - Who's here? - 是的先生 - 谁来了?
The bride and groom. Come with me. 新娘和新郎跟我来吧
- Isn't it perfect? - I love it. - 是不是很完美? - 我喜欢
Just as much as I did last week when we visited. 就像我上周来参观时一样
All I care about in the whole world 我在这个世界上最在乎的
is that you're happy. 就是你开不开心
Think your dad's gonna like it? 你觉得你爸爸会喜欢吗?
You keep asking what my dad thinks, 你一直问我爸爸怎么想
I'm gonna send him on the honeymoon with you. 要不然你和他去度蜜月吧
Clear the way, coming through. 让开路让一让
I sure hope room service is open all night. 我希望客房服务是通宵营业的
Right, Toots? 对吧图茨?
Ben, Preeta, welcome back to the Royal Gate. 本普里塔欢迎回到皇家之门
- Thank you very much. - Thank you. - 非常感谢 - 谢谢你
It's a toast to your upcoming nuptials. 为你们即将举行的婚礼干杯
It's so great to be back here. Thank you very much. 回到这里真是太好了非常感谢- Appreciate it. - Absolutely. - 谢谢 - 当然
And thank you guys for everything. 感谢你们所做的一切
It's great to see you again, Terence. 很高兴再次见到你特伦斯
- Thank you very much. - Mouse! - 非常感谢 - 老鼠
Oh, my God! Spike, get back here! 天哪!斯派克回来
Oh, my gosh! 哦我的天啊
Simmer down, boy! Get back here! 冷静点孩子给我回来
- I'm so sorry. - It's no problem. - 我很抱歉 - 没事的
Sorry. 抱歉
A little jumpy, huh? 有点神经质是吧?
I'm sorry, he's a little animated. 抱歉他有点激动
Yeah, 是啊
Oh, she's so sweet. 哦她太可爱了
you're really good with animals. 你对待动物真的有一套
Toots is usually really shy. And by "shy," I mean, 图茨通常很害羞我说的害羞是指she... She scratches people's faces off. 她她经常把人的脸刮破
she can smell a bona fide animal lover. 她能闻到真正的动物爱好者的气味
You know, Kayla's new here 凯拉是新来的
and I was just about to explain to her that, uh... 我正要跟她解释呃
we traditionally have a no-pets policy... 我们传统上有禁带宠物的政策
but, uh, you know... 但是呃你知道的
I would be delighted to make an exception. 我很乐意破例
- Is your hand okay? - It's fine. - 你的手还好吗? - 没事
Looks like your hand's bleeding. 看起来你的手在流血
It's fine, it's perfect. We've prepared a list 很好很完美我们准备了一份名单
of some of the most prestigious dog parks 是一些最负盛名的狗狗公园
in the area, and I think 涵盖这片地区我认为
the one on 11th Street is particularly luxurious. 第11街的那家特别豪华
But are the people uptight? 但是人们会不会很紧张呢?
Because... I mean, do they yell at the dogs 因为我是说他们会对着狗大叫吗
for being off-leash? 如果挣脱了皮带的话?
- Spike, he's... he's... Yeah. - You can just say it. - 斯派克他他... - 你可以直截了当地说出来- He's disgusting. - Yeah. - 他很糟 - 是的
He's disgusting? 他很糟?
There is one that I know about 有一个我知道的
that's behind this falafel place on 17th. 就在17号沙拉三明治店的后面
It's not technically a dog park, 严格来说那不是狗狗公园
but they let their dogs off-leash 但是他们会把他们的狗放出来
and they kinda look out for each other. 可以互相照顾
It's pretty low-key. 相当低调
That is amazing. Thank you, Kayla. 太棒了谢谢你凯拉
- Thanks, Kayla. - Yes. Thank you, Kayla. - 谢谢凯拉 - 是的谢谢你凯拉
Of course. Any time. 当然了
I just have to say, I follow you guys on Instagram, 我只想说我在INS上关注你们
and you are the cutest couple ever. 你们是有史以来最可爱的一对
And that rock, whoa! 还有那颗钻石哇
- Yes, well... - Yeah. - 是的... - 是的
Could see that thing from outer space. Good job. 从外太空都能看到那玩意儿真棒
You know, you could see our love from outer space. 你知道吗从外太空都能看到我们的爱That was fantastic. 这真是太棒了
- Great. Thank you. - Shall we? - 太好了谢谢 - 我们走吧?
- We shall. - Come on, Tootsie. - 这就来 - 来吧宝贝儿
Come on, Spike. 来吧斯派克
But in all seriousness, is there a safe in the hotel? 但是说真的酒店里有保险箱吗?
It's a giant diamond. 这是一颗巨大的钻石
Of course, of course. 当然当然
How was the ride? 旅途怎么样?
Very good, thank you very much. 很好非常感谢
Not... Not to worry. 别别担心
That's probably a scream of delight. 那可能是欣喜的尖叫
You know, someone seeing their beautiful room 你知道有人第一次看到他们漂亮的房间for the first time. It happens all the time. 这是经常发生的事
Lola? Can you see them to their room? 萝拉?你能送他们回房间吗?
- Excuse me. - Of course. - 失陪一下 - 当然
Leo is shaken to the core. 利奥被吓死了
The mouse 那只老鼠
ran right over his foot. 正好从他的脚上爬过
Look, Terence, I've worked too frigging hard 听着特伦斯我工作太辛苦了
to be saddled with a bunch of inept... 带着着一群无能的
Wonderful group of gifted colleagues to have my career 额一群才华横溢的同事来与我共事tossed into a fish bucket over some infestation. 一粒老鼠屎坏了一锅粥啊
Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. 杰基杰基
I know the gravity of this situation. 我知道这种情况的严重性
- And I will handle it. - I'll catch it, sir. - 我会处理的 - 我会抓住它的先生
Him. Or her. 公的还是母的
It could be a female... 可能是母的
- I'm not gender biased - No, no. - 我没有性别偏见 - 不不
- and I don't want to go by... - No, no, it's fine. It's gender-fluid now. - 我不知道 - 不不
很好现在已经不分性别了
The point is, I will catch that little mouse, 关键是我会抓住那只小老鼠的
and I will be discreet about it. 我会慎重处理这件事的
Okay. I need you to understand 好吧我需要你明白
the sensitivity of this matter. 这件事的敏感性
- Yes. - If a picture of this mouse is tweeted up - 是的 - 如果这只老鼠的照片被发到推特上to insta-book-face or the ticky-tock, 或者脸书或者ins上
we will be ruined. 我们会被毁掉的
No, sir. We're not ruined, because it's not gonna happen.
不不我们不会被毁因为这是不会发生的
Okay? So, you guys clear your heads about it. 好吧?所以你们得搞清楚
That Rodentia is toast. 那只啮齿动物完蛋了
What are you doing? 你吗呢?
Oh, my gosh, you scared me. 哦天哪你吓到我了
I scared you? 我吓到你了?
You know, you're the one creeping around like a thief. 你才是那个像小偷一样鬼鬼祟祟的人I am on a mouse hunt. Thank you. 我在找老鼠谢谢
Need any help? 需要帮忙吗?
What? Because I'm... I'm... I'm the new girl? 什么?就因为我是我是新来的女孩?
Well, obviously, you haven't seen my resume. 很明显你还没有看过我的简历
It clearly states that I am completely capable 上面清楚地表明我完全有能力of doing anything that is required 做任何需要做的事
to do that is needed to be done here. 并且都可以完成
Oh, right. 哦对了
And how hard can it be to catch a little mouse? 抓一只小老鼠能有多难呢?Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to say yes. 老实说我没想到你会这样说
You know, you got that whole 你知道吗你有一整套
independent vibe thing going on, 独立的方案进行
and I don't normally get involved 我通常不会介入
with how the new kids do their jobs. So... 去教新来的如何做他们的工作所以My name, um... My name is 我的名字... 我的名字是
Kayla. Yeah. 凯拉嗯
My mom calls me Kayla. 我妈妈叫我凯拉
Oh, okay, Kayla. 哦好的凯拉
Well, I doubt that mouse catching is on your resume, 我怀疑抓老鼠这个技能有没有写在你的简历上
but if you do catch him, 但如果你真的抓到它
you should come by for a celebratory beverage. 你应该过来喝一杯庆祝酒Well, start popping another bottle of champagne now, 好那就再开一瓶香槟吧because any minute now, he's mine. 因为无论如何它肯定被我抓住
He's... One second. 他等一下
What the... 怎么会
Did someone leave their... 是不是有人把他们
What is that? 那是什么?
The sign of a worthy competitor. 是实力的证明
Guess who's at the party? 猜猜谁在那派对上?
Come on, man. Have some self-respect. 来吧伙计要有点自尊
You are in a dumpster 你在垃圾箱里
and Jerry's inside, safe and warm. 杰瑞在里面又安全又暖和
Look at him. 看看他
Just scouting the room and seeing what he can steal next.
他在房间里侦察看他下一步能偷什么
Now, who's the cat and who's the mouse? 想一想谁是猫谁是老鼠?
Hey, let's get back in there and smash that mouse up good. 嘿我们回去把那只老鼠砸个稀烂吧Tom, my brother, 汤姆我的兄弟
there's room for both cats and mice to be happy. 猫和老鼠都有快乐的空间
Look, I'm sure if you asked to share his food... 听着我相信如果你要求他给你分享他的食物Share? You're lucky the kids are watching, okay? 分享?你是在哄小孩子们吗?
We're cats. Cats take! 我们是猫猫捉老鼠
Come on, he's just an innocent little mouse. 得了吧他只是一只无辜的小老鼠
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Why're we always arguing? 等一下等一下我们为什么总是吵架?We shouldn't be fighting, we look alike. 我们不应该吵架我们看起来很像
Why are we doing this? 我们为什么要这么吵架呢?
Look, how about we do something different this time? 听着我们这次做点不一样的怎么样?Why don't we let Tom make up his own mind, okay? 我们为什么不让汤姆自己做决定呢好吗?Now, see, that is a good idea. 这是个好主意
Tom, I believe in you. 汤姆我相信你
What a sucker. 真是个笨蛋
Now go make me proud, Tom. 现在去干点让我骄傲的事吧汤姆
Life, do you hear me? 生命你听到了吗?
Give my creation life! 赋予我创作的生命
Give my creation life! Launch the third swing!
Give my creation life! ...my creation life!
Go for Lone Wolf. 去找独狼吧
Who? 谁?
It's Kayla, sir. 我是凯拉先生
Just trying on one of those new code names. 我只是在试其中一个新的代号
Well, don't. 那就别说了
Have you located the room yet? 你找到房间了吗?
I'm continuing to get noise complaints. 我还在持续收到噪音投诉
Yes, sir... Well, no, sir, I haven't yet, 是的先生没有我还没有找到
but I'm... I'm on it. Over. 但是我我这就去办完毕
Well, hurry up so you can get back to finding that mouse.
好的快点这样你就可以回去找那只老鼠了
And please, do not say "over." This isn't Star Trek. 请不要说完毕这又不是星际迷航Takes all the fun out of walkie-talkies. 那这就让对讲机失去了所有乐趣
I mean, what's the point, then? 我是说那还有什么意义呢?
I can still hear you. 我仍然能听到您的声音
I have eyes on the target, sir, and I am moving north... 我发现目标了长官我正向北移动I'm moving toward the door. 我正朝门口走去
Oh, no. 哦不
What did you do? 你在干什么?
Who... 谁
Wait a second, I know you. 等等我认识你
I know you! You're the cat from the park with the bike
我认识你你是公园里那只骑着自行车的猫
and you tackled me. 然后你就撞了我
Is this personal? 这是私人恩怨吗?
Is this some form of revenge sabotage? 这是某种形式的报复吗?
What are you... You're trying to tell me something? 你在做什么你想告诉我什么吗?Okay. Two syllables. 好吧两个音节
One word. Is it a movie? 一句话这是一部电影吗?
Is it a cartoon? 是动画片吗?
What's this? A pig? 这是什么?一头猪?
A mouse? 一只老鼠?
A little mouse? 一只小老鼠?
What? He was here, too? 什么?他也在这里吗?
Gosh, I gotta catch that little disaster. 天啊我得抓住那个小灾星
If I don't, I'm gonna lose this job. 如果我不这么做我会丢掉这份工作的
Wait a second. 等一下
You're a cat. 你是一只猫
Can't you catch a mouse? Isn't that in your DNA?
你抓不到一只老鼠吗?你的天性不就是抓老鼠吗?
You got a name? 你有名字吗?
That is really well done, Mot. 做得很好莫特
Tom? 汤姆?
You could be in a lot of trouble for this. 你可能会为此惹上很多麻烦
I mean, just look at this mess. 我是说看看这乱七八糟的
So, what should we do about this? 那么我们应该怎么做呢?
You wanna catch a mouse together? 你想一起抓老鼠吗?
There could be a big reward in it for you. 这可能会给你带来丰厚的回报
Sir, I instructed her 先生我是要求她
to get rid of an animal, not find another. 除掉一只动物而不是去找另一只动物来Here's how I see it, sir. 我是这么想的先生
We have a mouse problem at this hotel, 我们酒店有老鼠问题
so we could hire an exterminator 这样我们就可以雇一个灭鼠专家
to have him tramp up and down this whole hotel, 让他在整个酒店里来回走动just filling it with his poison 而不是到处撒满耗子药。