Encanto《魔法满屋(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
这就是我们魔法的来源?
This is where our magic comes from?
Mm-hmm.
这根蜡烛里有我们家的奇迹
This candle holds the miracle given to our family.
我们怎么获得奇迹的?
How did we get a miracle?
很久以前
Long ago...
我的三个宝宝刚出生
When my three babies had just been born...
我和你的佩德罗阿公被迫逃离我们家
Your abuelo Pedro and I were forced to flee our home.
虽然很多人加入我们
And though many joined us...
希望找到新的家园
Hoping to find a new home...
我们却碰上了危险
We could not escape the dangers...
你阿公就这么走了
And your abuelo was lost.
但在最绝望的时候
But in our darkest moment...
我们获得了一个奇迹
We were given a miracle.
这根蜡烛成了永不熄灭的神奇火焰
The candle became a magical flame that could never go out. 赐给我们一个可以生活的避难所
And it blessed us with a refuge in which to live.
一个充满奇迹的地方
A place of wonder.
一个非凡之地
An encanto.
非凡之地
An encanto.
这个奇迹继续成长
The miracle grew.
而我们的房♥子And our house...
Lift it higher. Higher.
做得不错哩■是啊
-Hey, nice job over there. - Yeah, yeah.
卡米罗,我们还需要一个荷西
Camilo, we need another Jose!
荷西
Jose!
路易莎,钢琴搬上楼
Luisa, the piano goes upstairs!
马上办,小心,妹
I'm on it! Careful, sis!
我宝贝的这一夜必须完美,可是没有
My baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect.
My baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect.
大家快来了
And people are going to be coming.
And people are going to be coming.
东西都没准备好
And nothing's ready.
鲜花
The flowers!
有人说鲜花吗?
Did someone say flowers?
伊莎贝拉
Isabela!
我们的天使…
Our angel, our angel!
请不要拍手
Please don't clap.
谢谢•没什么
-Thank you. - Oh, it's nothing.
姐姐给你一个建议
A little sisterly advice...
不要老是那么努力,就不会碍事
If you weren't always trying too hard, you wouldn't be in the way. If you weren't always trying too hard, you wouldn't be in the way. 其实,伊莎,这叫帮忙
Actually, isa, this is called helping.
而且我没碍事,你才是
And I'm not in the way. You are. 借过
Excuse me.
小心肝,你还好吧?不必做得这么累
Mi vida, you okay? You don't have to overdo it.
我知道,妈妈
I know, mama.
我想尽一己之力,跟其他家人一样
I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family.
她说得对,亲爱的
She's right; amor.
在你之后的首次天赋仪式,五味杂陈
First gift ceremony since yours. A lot of emotions.
蜜蜂螫过敏•我感同身受
-Bee stings! - And I've been there.
我和你菲利姨丈进入这个家族时
When me and your tio felix married into the family...
是没有天赋的外人,永远不会有
Outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would...
被非凡的人包围,很容易感觉…
Surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel...
平凡
UN-ceptional.
好吧,爸
Okay, papi.
总之我能体会■吃下去
-I'm just saying, I get it. - Eat.
-I'm just saying, I get it. - Eat.
亲爱的,如果你想谈…
Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk...
我i亥忙了,房♥子可不会自己布置
I gotta put out the stuff. The house isn't gonna decorate itself. 抱歉,你可以,你看来好棒
Sorry, you could. You look great.
乖女儿,记住•对,别忘了
-Corazon, remember! - Yeah, remember!
你不需证明什么■不需证明什么
・ You have nothing to prove! - You have nothing to prove! (路易莎)
(伊莎贝拉)
(阿嬷)
你们摆这里•去打扫你们房♥间
-You guys can set up over here. - Clean your rooms!
-You guys can set up over here. - Clean your rooms!
我不管它们有多大
I don't care how big they are.
有人看到我的提普琴吗?
Has anybody seen my tiple?
一个小时
One hour!
One hour!
糟了
No, no, no!
也许你应该让别人来布置?
Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else? 不,我做这些是想给你一个惊喜
No, I actually made these as a surprise for you.
米拉贝儿,我知道你想帮忙
Mirabel, I know you want to help.
但今晚必须完美无缺
But tonight must go perfectly.
全镇都依靠我们家,我们的天赋
The whole town relies on our family, on our gifts.
有些人要帮忙,最好就是别碍事
So, the best way for some of us to help is to step aside.
让家里其他人发挥所长
Let the rest of the family do what they do best.
懂吗?
Okay?

Mm-hmm.
Mm-hmm.
佩芭,你头上有云•我知道,妈
-Pepa! You have a cloud! -1 know, mama.
我找不到安东尼奥,你要我怎样?
But now I can't find Antonio. What do you want from me? 妈,别对米拉贝儿太严厉
Mama, be nice to mirabel, okay?
你也知道她今晚不好受
You know tonight will be hard for her.
如果这次天赋仪式不顺利
If the gift ceremony doesn't go well this time... 今晚我们所有人都不好受
Tonight will be hard for us all.
安东尼奥
Antonio!
大家都在找你
Everyone's looking for you.
如果你不拿,这个礼物会自动销毁
This present will self-destruct if you don't take it... 倒数三…
In three...
. . . •
Two...
One...
紧张吗?
Nervous?
没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
你会获得你的天赋,然后打开那扇门
You're gonna get your gift and open that door...
一定是有史以来最酷的
And it's gonna be the coolest ever.
我有信心
I know it.
如果不行呢?
What if it doesn't work?
在那个不可能发生的情况下
Well, in that impossible scenario...
你就和我一起待在这房♥间里
You'd stay here in the nursery with me.
永远永远
Forever.
你整个人都是我的
And I'd get you all to myself.
我好希望你能有一扇门
I wish you could have a door.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你不必替我担心
You don't have to worry about me... 因为我有一个超赞的家庭
'Cause I have an amazing family... 和一间超赞的房♥子
And an amazing house.
还有超赞的你
And an amazing you.
看到你获得特殊天赋和你的门
And seeing you get your special gift and your door...
对我来说比任何事都开心
That's gonna make me way more happy than anything.
但是,我会想念全世界最棒的室友
But, alas, I am gonna miss having the world's best roomie.
我知道你喜欢动物
I know you're an animal guy...
这是我做的,等你搬进超酷的新房♥间
And I made this so, when you move into your cool, new room... 随时都有东西可以抱抱
You always have something to snuggle with.
好,小家伙,准备好了吗?
All right, hombrecito, you ready?
对不起,我得再抱紧处理一次
Sorry, I got to get one more squeeze.
好啦…我们走
好啦…我们走
Okay, okay, we're going!
Okay, okay, we're going!
给你
Here you go!
西西莉亚,击掌
Cecilia, up top!
你来了
There you are.
看看你,都长大了
Look at you! All grown up.
佩芭,你会把他弄湿的
Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet.
你会让你♥爸♥爸很骄傲
You are making your papa proud.
我讲话不是这样
I don't sound like that.
我讲话不是这样
I don't sound like that. 阿嬷说时间到了Abuela says it's time.
我们会在你的门口等
We'll be waiting at your door.
好了,走…
Okay, okay.
Okay, okay.
好了,走…
Okay, okay.
Okay, okay.
好,不闹了
All right, I'm done!
50年前
Fifty years ago...
在我们最绝望的时候
In our darkest moment...
这根蜡烛赐给我们一个奇迹
This candle blessed us with a miracle.
我们家最大的荣耀
And the greatest honor of our family...
就是用我们的福气来服务心爱的小区
Has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. 今晚,我们再次齐聚一堂
Tonight, we come together once more...
又向光明踏出一步
As another steps into the light...
使我们骄傲
To make us proud.
我不能
I can't.
我需要你
I need you.
来吧,带你到你的门前
Come on, let's get you to your door.
(安东尼奥)
你愿用天赋来荣耀我们的奇迹吗?
Will you use your gift to honor our miracle?
你愿意为这个小区服务
Will you serve this community...
巩固我们的家吗?
And strengthen our home? 我懂你的意思
I understand you.
它们当然可以来啊
Of course they can come!
我们有一项新的天赋了
We have a new gift!
里面更大?
It's bigger on the inside?
安东尼奥!
Antonio!
你想去哪里?
You wanna go where?
太棒了■好啦
-That was great! - Okay! All right!
真不可思议
That was amazing.
我就知道你做得到
I knew you could do it!
一个和你一样特别的天赋
A gift just as special as you.
我们来拍张照
We need a picture!
大家过来…
Everyone! Come, come, come!
这是一个美好的夜晚,完美的夜晚
It's a great night! It f s a perfect night!
大家一起说
Everyone, together!
马瑞格家
La familia madrigal!
千万不要难过或生气
Don't be upset or mad at all.
千万不要后悔或悲伤
Don't feel regret or sad at all.
我仍是马瑞格家的一分子
Hey, I'm still a part of the family madrigal. 我很好,非常好
And I'm fine I am totally fine
当你们闪耀,我会站在一旁
I will stand on the side as you shine. 我不好,我不好
I'm not fine I'm not fine
我不能移♥动♥山河
I can't move the mountains
我不能让花朵绽放
I can't make flowers bloom
我不能在房♥间再度过一夜
I can't take another night up in my room.
等待奇迹降临
Waiting on a miracle
我无法治愈受损的身心
I can't heal what's broken.
无法控制晨雨或飓风
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane.
无法压抑说不出看不见的痛
Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain.
总在等待奇迹降临,奇迹
Always waiting on a miracle a miracle.
总是独自走着
Always walking alone.
总是期待更多
Always wanting for more.
彷佛还在门前,渴望发光
Like I'm still at that door longing to shine.
像你们一样闪耀
Like all of you shine.
我只需要一次改变
All I need is a change.
我只需要一个机会
All I need is a chance.
我只知道不能待在一旁,睁开你的眼
All I know is I can't stay on the side open your eyes. 睁开你的眼,睁开你的眼
Open your eyes open your eyes
我愿意移♥动♥山河
I would move the mountains.
让新的树木和花朵生长
Make new trees and flowers grow.
请让我知道何去何从
Someone please just let me know where do I go
我在等待奇迹降临,奇迹
I am waiting on a miracle a miracle.
我会治愈受损的身心
I would heal what's broken.
让这个家看见新气象
Show this family something new.
我内心是谁,我能怎么做?
Who I am inside so what can I do?
我受够了等待奇迹,所以来吧
I'm sick of waiting on a miracle so here I go.
我准备好了,来吧我准备好了
I am ready come on, Fm ready
我始终耐心、坚定、平稳
I've been patient and steadfast and steady.
祝福我,就像祢多年前祝福我们
Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago.
赐给我们一个奇迹
When you gave us a miracle.
我期盼奇迹是否已太迟?
Am I too late for a miracle?
卡西达?
Casita?
Casita?
(伊莎贝拉)
(路易莎)
来啊,阿嬷
Come on, abuela!
房♥子有危险,房♥子有危险
The house is in danger! The house is in danger!
砖瓦掉下来了,到处都有裂缝
The tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere. 蜡烛也差点熄灭
And the candle almost went out.
带我去看
Show me.
什么?
What?
(卡米罗)
不,那是…
No, that's...
那里本来有裂缝
The cracks were there.
到处都是
They were everywhere.
房♥子有问题,蜡烛…
The house was in trouble, the candle was...
阿嬷,我保证…
Abuela, I promise...
够了
That's enough.
马瑞格之家没有问题
There is nothing wrong with la casa madrigal.
魔法很强大
The magic is strong.
酒也很烈喔
And so are the drinks.
麻烦,下音乐
Please! Music!
如果全是我的想象,我怎么割伤手?
If it was all in my head, how did I cut my hand?
我绝对不会破坏属于安东尼奥的夜晚
I would never ruin Antonio's night.
你真的那么想吗?
Is that really what you think?
我认为今天对你来说非常难熬
What I think is that today was very hard for you.
那是…
That's...
我是为家里着想
I was looking out for the family.
我可能不像路易莎那样强壮
And I might not be super strong like luisa...
不像伊莎贝拉天生就那么完美
Or effortlessly perfect like senorita perfecta Isabela... 她头发连一天都没乱过,可是…
Who's never even had a bad hair day, but...
随便啦
Whatever.
我好希望你能用我的眼光看你自己
I wish you could see yourself the way I do.
你这样就很完美了
You are perfect just like this.
你跟这个家里其他人一样特别
You're just as special as anyone else in this family. 你用一块起司玉米饼就治好我的手了
You just healed my hand with an arepa con queso.
我们的家
Our casita itself...
活了起来,保护我们
Came alive to shelter us.
当我的孩子长大
When my children came of age...
这个奇迹赐给每人-•项神奇天赋
The miracle blessed each with a magic gift to help us. 等他们的孩子到了一定年纪
And when their children came of age...
他们也得到魔法
They got magic, too.
没错
That's right!
于是我们家人的天赋
And together, our family r s gifts...
共同使我们的新家成了天堂
Have made our new home a paradise.
今晚这蜡烛会赐给你天赋,小心肝
Tonight, this candle will give you your gift, mi vida. 巩固我们的小区,巩固我们家
Strengthen our community, strengthen our home.
让你的家人骄傲
Make your family proud.
让我的家人骄傲
Make my family proud.
对,屋神卡西达,我们要走了
Yes, yes, casita, we're going!
你想我的天赋会是什么呢?
What do you think my gift will be?
你是个奇迹,米拉贝儿马瑞格
You are a wonder, mirabel madrigal.
无论是什么天赋在等着
Whatever gift awaits...
都会和你一样特别
Will be just as special as you.
魔法满屋
让你的家人骄傲
Make your family proud. 早,阿公
Morning, abuelo!
我用对女儿的爱治好你的手
I healed your hand with my love for my daughter... 她有灵巧的头脑
With her wonderful brain...
宽大的心胸,酷酷的眼镜•别说了
-And big heart, cool glasses... - Stop!
妈妈
Mama!
我知道我看到什么
I know what I saw.
米拉,我弟布鲁诺在这个家里迷失了
Mira, my brother Bruno lost his way in this family. 我不要你也一样
I don't want the same for you.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep.
明天会感觉好一些
You'll feel better tomorrow.
佩德罗
Pedro.
我需要你
I need you.
我们家出现裂缝
Cracks in our casita.
如果我们家的人知道我们有多脆弱
If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are... 如果我们的奇迹渐渐消失
If our miracle is dying...
我们不能再失去我们的家了
We cannot lose our home again.
为什么会这样?
Why is this happening?
睁开我的眼睛
Open my eyes.
如果答案在这里,帮我找到它
If the answer is here; help me find it.
帮我保护我们家
Help me protect our family. 帮我挽救我们的奇迹
Help me save our miracle. 我会挽救这个奇迹
I will save the miracle.
等等,我要如何挽救奇迹?
Wait. How do I save a miracle?
先弄清楚奇迹发生什么状况
I figure out what's happening to the miracle.
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
但家里有一个人什么都听得见
But there is one person in this family who hears everything about everything.
如果有人知道魔法出了什么错
So, if anyone would know what's wrong with the magic...

Hey!
Hey!
就是她
It's her.
It's her.
朵乐
Dolores, hey.
你是我最喜欢的表姐
You know, out of all my older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousin...
You know, out of all my older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousin...
我觉得和你无话不谈
So I feel like I can talk to you about anything...
So I feel like I can talk to you about anything...
所以你什么都能跟我说
Ergo you can talk to me about anything.
就像昨晚魔法的问题似乎没人担心
Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about... Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about... 也许你听到了我该知道的事
But maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about.
卡米罗,另!J为了偷懒假装你是朵乐
Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds. 值得试一下
Worth a shot.
唯一担心魔法的人是你
The only one worried about the magic is you...
和在墙上说话的老鼠
And the rats talking in the walls.
还有路易莎,我听到她眼皮整晚在跳
And luisa, I heard her eye twitching all night.
好了
There we go.
大家到餐桌集♥合♥,快点…
Everyone, to the table! Let's go, let's go.
路易莎•各位家人
-Luisa. - Family.
我们都很感恩安东尼奥美妙的新天赋
We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new gift.
我叫它们把你的座位弄暖
I told them to warm up your seat.
谢谢你,安东尼奥
Thank you, tonito.
今天我们会好好利用你的天赋
I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use.
路易莎,朵乐说你吓坏了
Luisa, Dolores says you're totally freaking out.
说不定你知道昨晚魔法…
Any chance you maybe know something about last night with the magic... Any chance you maybe know something about last night with the magic... 你知道-米拉贝儿
・You do! - Mirabel!
如果你不能专心,我帮你■其实…
-If you can't pay attention, I will help you. - Actually...
-If you can't pay attention, I will help you. - Actually...
卡西达
Casita!
我刚刚说
As I was saying...
千万别把我们的奇迹视为理所当然
We must never take our miracle for granted...
所以今天我们要加倍努力工作
So today we will work twice as hard.
我来帮路易莎■停
・Mm-hmm. I will help luisa.・ Stop.
首先宣布一件事
First, an announcement.
我跟古兹曼家谈过
I've spoken to the guzmans about Mariano's proposal to Isabela.
I've spoken to the guzmans about Mariano's proposal to Isabela. 马里亚诺向伊莎贝拉求婚的事
Fve spoken to the guzmans about Mariano's proposal to Isabela. 朵乐,日子订了吗?
Dolores, do we have a date?
今晚,他想生五个宝宝
Tonight. He wants five babies.
太棒了
Wonderful!
那么好的年轻人配上完美的伊莎贝拉
Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela...
会带来新一代的神奇福气
Will bring a new generation of magical blessings...
让我们两家更兴旺
And make both of our families stronger.
好,我们的小区都指望我们
Okay. Our community is counting on us.
马瑞格家
La familia madrigal!
马瑞格家
La familia madrigal!
马瑞格家
La familia madrigal!
路易莎…什么?
Luisa, hey. What?
抱歉-你有毛病啊?
-Sorry. - What is your problem?
路易莎,等一下
Hey! Luisa, hold up!
路易莎,能改变河道吗?■看我的
-Luisa, can you re-route the river? - Will do.
路易莎,驴子又跑出来了•马上办
-Luisa, the donkeys got out again. - On it.
路易莎
Luisa!
Luisa!
等一下
Wait a second!
你得跟我说魔法的事
You gotta tell me about the magic.
You gotta tell me about the magic.
怎么回事?你在隐瞒什么?
What's going on? What are you hiding?
没有,我事情很多,你回家吧
Nothing. Just got a lot of chores, so maybe you should just go home. 路易莎,我的房♥子倾斜…
Luisa, my house is leaning to the...
朵乐说你眼皮在跳,但它从来不跳的
Dolores said your eye was twitching, and it never twitches. Dolores said your eye was twitching, and it never twitches.
有事情害你紧张
Something's making you nervous.
走开,你会害驴子掉下来
Hey, move. You're gonna make me drop a donkey.
路易莎,你能不能…
Luisa, will you just...
告诉我怎么回事-没什么好说的
-Just tell me what it is. - There's nothing to tell.
你明明在担心
You're obviously worried about something.
路易莎,如果有东西在破坏魔法
Luisa, if you know what's hurting the magic...
因为你不说出来,变越来越严重
And it gets worse, 'cause you won't tell me what's wrong...
And it gets worse, 'cause you won't tell me what's wrong...
没有问题
Nothing's wrong!
抱歉
Wow, sorry.
脱口而出,我是说…
That snuck out there. What I meant was...
怎么会有问题呢?
Why would anything be wrong?
我很好,魔法没事
I'm totally fine. The magic's fine.
I'm totally fine. The magic's fine.
路易莎很好,我一点也不紧张
Luisa's fine, Tm totally not nervous.
你的眼皮又在跳了
Your eye is doing the thing...
我很强壮,我不紧张
I'm the strong one I'm not nervous
我和地壳一样强悍
I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is.
好吧
Okay.
我能移山,能搬教堂
I move mountains I move churches.
我发光发热,知道我的价值
And I glow 'cause I know what my worth is.
当然…你们要去哪?
Of course, I mean... Hey, where are you going?
我不问工作有多辛苦
I don't ask how hard the work is.
钻石与白金,表面粗糙坚硬
Got a rough, indestructible surface diamonds and platinum
我找到它们,压扁它们
I find 'em I flatten 'em
接受任务,使命必达
I take what I'm handed I break what's demanded.
但在表面下,我觉得疯狂,像走钢索
But under the surface, I feel berserk as a tightrope Walker in a three-ring circus. 在表面下,就像大力士说
Under the surface was Hercules ever like.
「我不想对抗三头犬」
"Yo, I don r t wanna fight Cerberus".
在表面下
Under the surface
我确定自己没价值,若不能为人服务
I'm pretty sure I'm worthless if I can't be of service.
一个瑕疵或裂缝
A flaw or a crack.
一根稻草就能压垮骆驼
The straw in the stack that breaks the camefs back.
压垮骆驼
What breaks the camefs back?
压力就像永不停止的水滴
It's pressure like a drip, drip, drip thatll never stop.

Whoa.
压力一直来直到你爆♥炸♥
Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip till you just go pop. 喔
Whoa.
交给你姐姐,你姐年纪大
Give it to your sister your sister's older.
把我们扛不住的重担交给她
Give her all the heavy things we can't shoulder.
如果不能扛起重任,我算什么?
Who am I if I can f t run with the ball?
如果向压力屈服,它不肯放手
If I fall to pressure like a grip, grip, grip and it won r t let go.

Whoa.
压力滴答滴答,即将爆♥炸♥
Pressure like a tick, tick, tick till it's ready to blow.

Whoa.
交给你姐姐,你姐年纪大
Give it to your sister your sister's stronger.
看她能不能再撑久一点
See if she can hang on a little longer.
如果不能扛起重任,我算什么?
Who am I if I can't carry it all?
如果我动摇
If I falter.
在表面下
Under the surface
我故作镇定,担心我们受伤害
I hide my nerves and it worsens I worry something is gonna hurt us. 在表面下
Under the surface.
听到巨大的冰山,船却没转向
The ship doesn't swerve as it heard how big the iceberg is.
在表面下,我想起我的目标
Under the surface I think about my purpose.
我能保护它吗?排好骨牌
Can I somehow preserve this? Line up the dominos.
一阵轻风吹过,你试图阻止它倒下
A light wind blows you try to stop it topplin1.
它开始倾倒,但等等
But on and on it goes but wait.
如果我能甩开
If I could shake.
期望惊人的重量
The crushing weight of expectations.
会不会获得喜悦
Would that free some room up for joy.
或放松的空间?
Or relaxation?
或简单的乐趣,不要去测量
Or a simple pleasure instead we measure.
不断增长的压力
This growing pressure keeps growing.
继续前进,因为我们只知道
Keep going 'cause all we know is.
压力就像永不停止的水滴
Pressure like a drip, drip, drip that'll never stop.

Whoa.
压力一直来直到你爆♥炸♥
Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip till you just go pop.

Whoa.
交给姐姐,它不会痛
Give it to your sister it doesn't hurt.
看她能不能处理家里每个负担
And see if she can handle every family burden.
她低身弯腰,但依然挺住
Watch as she buckles and bends but never breaks.
毫无错误
No mistakes.
如果向压力屈服,它不肯放手
Just pressure like a grip, grip, grip and it won't let go. 喔
Whoa.
压力一直来直到你爆♥炸♥
Pressure like a tick, tick, tick till it's ready to blow.

Whoa.
交给姐姐,千万别怀疑
Give it to your sister and never wonder.
同样的压力是否会把你拉倒
If the same pressure would have pulled you under.
如果没有这般能耐,我算什么?
Who am I if I don't have what it takes? 没有裂缝,没有断折
No cracks no breaks.
没有错误,没有压力
No mistakes no pressure.
我觉得你负担太大了
I think you're carrying way too much...
也许我做过头了
Maybe I overdo it.

Yep.
有件事你应该知道
There is something you should know.
昨晚,当你看到裂缝时
Last night, when you saw the cracks...
我觉得…软弱
I felt... weak.
什么?
What?
路易莎,驴子•看我的
-Luisa! The donkeys! - On it!
等等…什么意思?
Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean?
你想是什么在破坏魔法?
What do you think's hurting the magic?
What do you think's hurting the magic?
不知道,但有一次我听到大人说
Don't know, but I heard the grown-ups once.
在布鲁诺舅舅离开前
Before tio Bruno left...
他曾看过一个可怕的幻象
He had, like, some terrible vision about it.
布鲁诺舅舅?他看到什么?
Tio Bruno? What was in his vision?
没人知道,他们始终没找到
No one knows. They never found it.
但如果魔法出问题
But if something's wrong with the magic, start with Bruno's tower. But if something's wrong with the magic, start with Bruno's tower. 就从布鲁诺塔开始查
But if something's wrong with the magic, start with Bruno's tower. 去找那个幻象
Find that vision.
等等,幻象怎么找?到底该找什么?
Wait! How do you find a vision? What am I even looking for? 只要你找到,就会知道
If you find it, you'll know.
可是要小心
But be careful.
那地方不准靠近是有原因的
That place is off limits for a reason.
真是绝配
Such a perfect match.
好完美
So perfect.
对这非凡之地也很好
And so good for the encanto.
(布鲁诺)
卡西达
Casita.
你能把沙子关掉吗?
Can you turn off the sand?
你在这里帮不上忙?
You can't help in here?
我没事的
Ell be fine.
我需要这么做
I need to do this.
为了你,为了阿嬷
For you, for abuela...
有一点也是为了我
Maybe a little for me.
「找到幻象,挽救...」
"Find the vision, save the..."
(你的未来在等你)
你好
Oh, hello.
好多阶梯
Lot of stairs...
但至少我有个朋友
But at least I'll have a friend. 没了,它立马飞走
No. He flew away immediately. 好吧
喂!神奇天赋何时降临?
Hey! When's the magic gift happen?
今晚是我表弟的仪式
My cousin's ceremony is tonight.
他的天赋是什么?
What's his gift?
到时就知道了
We're gonna find out!
你的天赋是什么?
What's your gift?
谁在问?
Who's asking?
我们
Us!
Us!
「我们」,我不能谈自己
Well, "us/* I can't just talk about myself. I'm only part of the amazing madrigals. Well, "us," I can't just talk about myself. I'm only part of the amazing madrigals. 我只是神奇马瑞格家的一分子
Well, "us,” I can't just talk about myself. Tm only part of the amazing madrigals.神奇马瑞格家有谁?
Who's all the amazing madrigals?
你们就是不放过我吧?
Ah, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you?
卡西达,帮帮我
Casita, help me out.
抽屉
Drawers!
地板
Floors!

Doors!
开唱啰
Let's go!
Let's go!
这是我们家,多代同堂
This is our home we've got every generation.
充满着音乐,自己的节奏
So full of music a rhythm of its own design.
这是我的家,完美一群人
This is my family a perfect constellation.
All right.
欢迎光临马瑞格家
Welcome to the family madrigal.
马瑞格家阶梯好多
There's so many stairs in the casa madrigal.
你以为有别的办法爬高
You think there would be another way to get so high 'cause we're magic, but no. You think there would be another way to get so high 'cause we're magic, but no. 因为我们有魔法,才怪
You think there would be another way to get so high 'cause we're magic, but no. 神奇的是竟有这么多阶梯
Magical how many stairs fit in here!
布鲁诺,你的房♥间最瞎了
Bruno, your room is the worst!
不会吧
Come on...
好,我做得到
Okay, I can do this.
胆小鬼!
Quitter!
空的
Empty.
是什么在破坏魔法?
What's hurting the magic?

Me.
你从哪冒出来,匆匆忙忙的?
Where are you coming from in such a hurry?
对不起,我…
I'm sorry I was...
你头发上那是什么?
What is in your hair?
我的天赋
My gift!
我失去我的天赋了■什么?
・ I'm losing my gift! - What?
米拉贝儿和我谈到我负担太多
Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying too much.
我尽量不扛太多,却发现速度变慢
So, I tried not to carry so much, but I realized it was putting me behind. So, I tried not to carry so much, but I realized it was putting me behind.
我就知道我会让大家失望
And I knew I was gonna let everyone down.
我感觉好难过,就抓起所有驴子
And I felt really bad, so I was grabbing all the donkeys...
但我把驴子抛进谷仓时,它们…
But then when I went to throw the donkeys in the barn, they were... 好重
Heavy!
你做了什么?你对她说什么?
What did you do? What did you say to her?
没有,我不…
Nothing. I don't...
米拉贝儿,我得去接古家人
Mirabel, I have to go get the guzmans for Isabela's engagement. Mirabel, I have to go get the guzmans for Isabela*s engagement. 谈伊莎贝拉订婚的事
Mirabel, I have to go get the guzmans for Isabela*s engagement. 离路易莎远一点,等我和她谈
Stay away from luisa until I can talk to her.
今晚不能再出问题了
Tonight, we can't have any more problems.
无论你在做什么,给我停止
And whatever you're doing, stop doing it.
为何我在你的幻象中,布鲁诺?
Why am I in your vision, Bruno?
阿姨,天啊
Tia! jeez.
对不起,我不是故意…
Sorry, I didn't mean to...
出去…
Shoo, shoo, shoo!
我来拿安东尼奥剩下的东西
I just wanted to get the last of tonito r s things...
I just wanted to get the last of tonito r s things... 然后就听到我们不说的那个名字
And then I heard the name we do not speak.
真赞,这下我打雷了,再来是毛毛雨
Great. Now I'm thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle...
毛毛雨又带来小雨
And a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle... 晴朗的天空…。

相关文档
最新文档