飞屋环游记双语剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
飞屋环游记双语剧本
Movietown News presents Spotlight on Adventure.影城新闻正在播出"冒险聚焦"节目
What you are now witnessing您正在收看的
is footage never before seen by civilized humanity,是文明社会未曾见过的影像
a lost world in South America.南美洲的一处失落之地
Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls,它潜藏在壮丽的天堂瀑布之下
it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.孕育着尚未被发现的动植物
Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit敢问有谁能踏入这偏远之地呢
Why, our subject today, Charles Muntz所以有请今天的主角 Charles Muntz
The beloved explorer lands his dirigible the Spirit of Adventure,我们敬爱的探险家他的"冒险精神"号飞船in New Hampshire this week,于本州降落在新罕布什尔州
completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.为期一年的远征得以完成
This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself这艘轻便的飞艇由Muntz本人设计
and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end.它比22辆头尾相连的警车还长
And here comes the adventurer now.现在有请我们的冒险家出场
Never apart from his faithful dogs,他与他忠心的狗群形影不离
Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.飞船的设计甚至考虑到了犬类的舒适
It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,它是座名副其实的空中宫殿
complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.设有犬类梳洗和自动跑步设备
And, Jiminy Cricket do the locals consider Muntz the bee's knees.当地人视Muntz为精神偶像
And how并将他奉为上宾
Adventure is out there去冒险吧
But what has Muntz brought back this timeMuntz这次又带回了什么
Gentlemen, I give you the monster of Paradise Falls先生们我带来了天堂瀑布的怪兽
And, golly, what a swell monster this is天呐好一只庞然大物
But what's this Scientists cry foul.但这是什么动物呢科学家们连声称假
The National Explorer's Society accuses Muntz of fabricating the skeleton.国家冒险协会指责Muntz伪造骨架No不
The organization strips Muntz of his membership.Muntz被协会除名
Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls蒙受巨大羞辱的Muntz 发誓将重返天堂瀑布
and promises to capture the beast alive并承诺将活捉此怪兽
I promise to capture the beast alive,我保证会活捉怪兽
and I will not come back until I do如果做不到就永世不回来
And so, the explorer's off to clear his name.就这样我们的冒险家再次启程以正其名
Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,一路顺风 Charles Muntz
and good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls祝你活捉天堂瀑布的怪兽
Here's Charles MuntzCharles Muntz在此
piloting his famous dirigible.驾着他着名的飞艇
He hurdles Pikes Peak.他跨越了派克峰
He hurdles the Grand Canyon.他跨越了大峡谷
He hurdles Mount Everest.他跨越了珠穆朗玛峰
He goes around Mount Everest.他绕过了珠穆朗玛峰
Is there nothing he cannot do还有他做不到的事吗
Yes, as Muntz himself says, "Adventure is..."正如Muntz本人所说 "去..."
Adventure is out there Look out去冒险吧小心了
Mount Rushmore Hard to starboard是总统山没法打右舷
Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore必须让"冒险精神"号穿越总统山
Hold together, old girl. How're my dogs doing挺住伙计我的狗狗如何了
All engines, ahead full Let's take her up to 26,000 feet.启动所有引擎让我们升到26000英尺的高空吧Rudders 18 degrees towards the south.向南转舵18度
It's a beautiful day. Winds out of the east at 10 knots.天气真好东风10节
Visibility unlimited. Enter the weather in the logbook.能见度... 极高将天气情况记录进航行日志
Oh There's something down there. I will bring it back for science.哦下方有发现我要把它带回去研究
Aw It's a puppy Ah No time A storm Lightning. Hail.喔是只小狗啊没时间了有风暴闪电冰雹同时来袭
- What are you doing - Ahhh- 你在这干嘛 - 啊
Don't you know this is an exclusive club你不知道这里是高级会所吗
Only explorers get in here,只有冒险家能进来
not just any kid off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles.不是什么带头盔和风镜的街头小毛孩想进就能进的
Do you think you've got what it takes Well, do you你以为这样就能混进来吗是不是
All right, you're in. Welcome aboard.好吧欢迎加入
What's wrong Can't you talk怎么了哑巴吗
Hey, I don't bite.嘿我不咬人的
You and me, we're in a club now.我们是一伙的了
I saw where your balloon went. Come on. Let's go get it.我看到你的气球飞走了我们去取吧
My name's Ellie.我叫Ellie
There it is.在那儿呢
Well, go ahead.往前走啊
Go on.去啊
Ow.喔
Hey, kid嗨小子
Thought you might need a little cheering up.我觉得你可能需要点鼓励
I got something to show you.我有些东西要给你看看
I am about to let you see something一会儿你要看的东西
I have never shown to another human being.我以前从没给别人看过
Ever In my life这辈子从没有过
You'll have to swear you will not tell anyone.你得发誓不会告诉别人
Cross your heart. Do it划十字快
My Adventure Book.我的冒险之书
You know him.你认识他的
Charles Muntz, explorer.
Charles Muntz 大冒险家
When I get big, I'm going where he's going,等我长大了要去他去的地方
South America. It's like America, but south.南美洲和美洲差不多但在更南边
Wanna know where I'm gonna live想知道我会住哪吗
"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.""天堂瀑布失落的世界"
I ripped this right out of a library book.我从图书馆的书上撕下来的
I'm gonna move my clubhouse there and park it right next to the falls.我要把我的会所搬到那儿就安在瀑布的旁边Who knows what lives up there.一旦我到了那儿
And once I get there谁知道有什么在等着我呢
Well, I'm saving these pages for all the adventures I'm gonna have.我把后面的空页留给以后的冒险
Only I just don't know how I'm gonna get to Paradise Falls.只是我不知道该怎么去天堂瀑布
That's it You can take us there in a blimp没错你会开小飞船送我去
Swear you'll take us Cross your heart划十字发誓你会做到
Cross it Cross your heart Good, you promised. No backing out.快划十字好你答应了不能反悔哦
Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye那明儿见了小子再见
Adventure is out there去冒险吧
You know, you don't talk very much.你不怎么说话啊
I like you我喜欢
Wow.喔
Hah哈
Stevie, throw me a deuceStevie 别跟我闹了
Quite a sight, huh, Ellie挺壮观的哈 Ellie
Uh Mail's here.啊信来了
Shady Oaks Retirement. Oh, brother.荫树橡木疗养院乖乖
Hmm...唔
Hey Morning, Mr. Fredricksen. Need any help there早啊 Fredricksen先生需要帮忙吗
No. Yes不用噢对了
Tell your boss over there that you boys are ruining our house.告诉你们那位老板你们这些家伙在毁我的房子
Well, just to let you know,跟您说一声
my boss will be happy to take this old place off your hands,我老板很愿意接手您的老房子
and for double his last offer并且比上次的出价还高一倍
What do you say to that您觉得如何
Uh, I take that as a "no," then呃这应该是"不"了哈
I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear.我已经和你们老板说得很清楚了
You poured prune juice in his gas tank.您把李子汁倒进了他汽车的油箱
Yeah, that was good. Here, let me talk to him.是的那感觉挺好来让我和他说说
You in the suit. Yes, you. Take a bath, hippie穿西装的那个没错就是你好好洗洗臭虫
I am not with him我不是他的同伙
This is serious He's out to get your house.这不是闹着玩的他会想法设法得到您的房子
Tell your boss he can have our house.告诉你老板他能得到这房子
- Really - When I'm dead- 真的 - 那也是我死了之后
I'll take that as a maybe.我当您说了"也许"
Order now, you get the camera,现在订购你能获得相机
you get the printer, 4x optical zoom,还能获得打印机 4倍光学变焦
Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card.施耐德镜头照片打印 SD卡
"Good afternoon. My name is Russell."下午好我叫Russell"
"And I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12."我是一名野外探险队员隶属于54团第12小分队" "Are you in need of any assistance today, sir""您今天需要什么帮助吗先生"
No.不用
- I could help you cross the street. - No.- 我能帮您过马路 - 不用
- I could help you cross your yard. - No.- 我能帮您过院子 - 不用
- I could help you cross your porch. - No.- 我能帮您过门廊 - 不用
Well, I gotta help you cross something.我总得帮你过点什么
No. I'm doing fine.不用我好得很
"Good afternoon. My name is Russell.""下午好我的名字是Russell"
- Kid... Kid. - "And I am a Wilderness Explorer- 孩子孩子 - "我是一名野外探险队员"
- "in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12." - I... Slow down. Kid- "隶属于54团第12小分队" - 我... 别说了孩子
- "Are you in need of any assistance..." - Thank you,- "今天您需要什么..." - 谢谢
- but I don't need any help - "...today, sir"- 但我不需要任何帮助 - "....帮助吗先生"
Ow.呃
Proceed.说吧
- "Good afternoon..." - But skip to the end- "下午好" - 跳到最后吧
See these These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.看到这些了吗这些是我野外探险的徽章
You may notice one is missing. It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.你可能注意到少了一枚那是帮助老人的徽章
If I get it, I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer.如果拿到了我就能成为高级野外探险队员了
"The wilderness must be explored""野外探险去啊"
Caw, caw Raar嘎嘎啊
It's gonna be great There's a big ceremony,那样就太棒了会有个表彰大会
and all the dads come, and they pin on our badges.老爸们都会去并给我们别上徽章
So, you want to assist an old person所以说你想帮助老人家
Yep Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.是的这样我就能升高级了
- You ever heard of a snipe - Snipe- 你听说过沙锥鸟吗 - 沙锥鸟
Bird. Beady eyes.一种鸟眼睛小而圆
Every night it sneaks in my yard and gobbles my poor azaleas.每晚都溜进我的院子偷吃杜鹃花
I'm elderly and infirm. I can't catch it. If only someone could help me.我又老又弱抓不到它如果有人能帮我就好了
- Me, me I'll do it - I don't know. It's awfully crafty.- 我我我帮您 - 不知你行吗它可狡猾着呢
You'd have to clap your hands three times to lure it in.你得拍三次手才能引它出来
I'll find him, Mr. Fredricksen我会找到的 Fredricksen先生
I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past...向下过两条街就是它的洞了如果你向下走...
Two blocks down. Got it Snipe.过两条街知道了沙锥鸟
Here, snipey, snipey.过来吧小鸟儿小鸟儿
Bring it back here when you find it.找到了记得带到这里来
Snipe沙锥鸟
Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming.好了再向前向前
And stop. Stop. Stop停停停
Why... Hey Hey, you怎么嘿嘿你
What do you... What do you think you're doing你在干什么呢
- I am so sorry, sir. - Don't touch that- 很抱歉先生 - 别碰这个
No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you.不不不我会帮您修好的
- Get away from our mailbox - Hey. Sir, I...- 离我的邮箱远点 - 嗨先生我...
I don't want you to touch it你别碰它
Ow噢
Steve, you all rightSteve 你还好吗
Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen.抱歉 Fredricksen先生
You don't seem like a public menace to me. Take this.我觉得你并不像个危险人物拿着
The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay荫树橡木的工作人员明早会来接您的好吗What do I do now, Ellie现在该怎么办呢 Ellie
Morning, gentlemen.早啊先生们
Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen. You ready to go早安 Fredricksen先生准备好走了吗
Ready as I'll ever be.准备得不能再准备了
Would you do me a favor and take this能帮我拿下这个吗
I'll meet you at the van in just a minute.我们一会儿在车上见
I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.我得好好和老房子告别
Sure. Take all the time you need, sir.当然了您慢慢来吧
That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time.见得多了他可能要去上第80次厕所
You think he'd take better care of his house.他真该好好收拾收拾呢
So long, boys I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls永别了小子们我会在天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的
Heh耶
We're on our way, Ellie.我们上路了 Ellie
Huh呃
Hmm.哼
Hi, Mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.你好 Fredricksen先生是我 Russell
What are you doing out here, kid你在外头做什么孩子
I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch,我找到了沙锥鸟跟着它到了您门廊下
but this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse.但沙锥鸟有条长尾巴更像只大老鼠
Please let me in.请让我进去吧
No.不行
Oh, alright, you can come...哦好吧你可以进...in来
Huh.呃
I've never been in a floating house before.我从没坐过会飞的屋子
Goggles. Look at this stuff. Wow You're going on a trip风镜啊看看这玩意哇哦您要去旅行吗
"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.""天堂瀑布失落的世界"
You're going to South America, Mr. Fredricksen您要去南美洲啊 Fredricksen先生
Don't touch that You'll soil it.别碰那个你会弄脏它的
You know, most people take a plane,大多数人会坐飞机
but you're smart because you will have all your TV and clocks and stuff.但您很聪明因为这样您能带齐电视餐具和所有的东西
Whoa. Is this how you steer your house哇您是这样驾驶房子的
Does it really work真的管用吗
Kid, would you stop with the...小孩你别去碰...
- This makes it go right. - Let go of that...- 这样右转 - 不要动...
- And that way's left. - Knock it off- 这样就转左了 - 快住手
Hey, look Buildings.嘿快看高楼大厦
That building's so close I could almost touch it.那楼离这么近我都能碰到了
Wow This is great哇真棒
You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen.您也该来试试 Fredricksen先生
Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away看啊下面的公车站能送我回家过两条街就到
Hey I can see your house from here.嘿这里能看到您的房子
Don't jerk around so much, kid. Whoa- 别乱动了小孩 - 哇哦
Well, that's not gonna work.这办法恐怕不行
I know that cloud. It's a cumulonimbus.我认识那云是积雨云
Did you know that您知道吗
the cumulonimbus forms当暖气流升到冷气流上面
when warm air rises over cool air就会形成积雨云了
Stayed up all night blowing up balloons... for what整晚充气球为了什么啊
...and that's how we get lightning.所以就形成了闪电
- That's nice, kid. - Mr. Fredricksen- 说得好孩子 - Fredricksen先生
There's a storm coming. It's starting to get scary.暴风雨要来了越来越吓人了
We're gonna get blown to bits We're in big trouble...我们要被吹散了我们有大麻烦了
- What are you doing over there - Look.- 你在那儿干嘛呢 - 快看
See Cumulonimbus.看到了吗积雨云
My pack我的背包
Got ya抓到了
I thought you were dead.我还以为您死了呢
What happened出什么事了
I steered us. I did. I steered the house.我刚在掌舵我做到了我能驾驭飞屋了
Steered us掌舵
After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap.您把东西抱紧后就睡着了
So I went ahead and steered us down here.所以我就跑前面掌舵我们就到了这里
Yeah. Sure.那是
Can't tell where we are.我们迷路了
Oh, we're in South America, all right.哦我们已经在南美了
It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.有了我的野外探险GPS 小菜一碟
- GP... What - My dad gave it to me.- GP什么 - 我爸给我的
It shows exactly where we are on the planet.它能指示我们目前的所在地
With this baby, we'll never be lost有了这宝贝我们永远不会迷路
Oops.哎呀
We'll get you down, find a bus stop,放你下去坐公车回家吧
you just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother.你就说要回去找妈妈
Sure, but I don't think they have buses in Paradise Falls.当然但我觉得天堂瀑布没公车吧
There. That ought to do it.好了这样就行了
Here, I'll give you some change for bus fare.我再给你些零钱坐车
No, I'll just use my city bus pass.不用了我可以用公交卡
Whoa. That's gonna be like a billion transfers喔那得转个无数站
to get back to my house.才能到我家了
Mr. Fredricksen, how much longerFriedrcksen先生要多久着陆啊
Well, we're up pretty high. Could take hours to get down.我们升得挺高的要花个几小时着落吧
That thing was... building or something.那是楼房之类的吧
What was that, Mr. Fredricksen那是什么 Fredricksen先生
We can't be close to the ground yet.我们应该还没到地吧
Wait Wait, no, don't Don't, don't等等等等不不要不要不要
Wait, wait. Wait等等等等
- Russell, hang on Hey - Whoa Whoa- Russell 坚持住 - 哇哦
Aaaagggghhhhh啊啊啊啊啊
- Walk back. Walk back. - Okay.- 往回走往回走 - 好的
Come on. Come on.加油加油
Where... Where are we我们... 在哪儿呢
This doesn't look like the city or the jungle, Mr. Fredricksen.这里不像是城市或丛林 Fredricksen先生
Don't worry, Ellie. I got it.别担心 Ellie 我抓住了
There it is.瞧那儿
Ellie, it's so beautiful.Ellie 真是太漂亮了
We made it.我们成功了
We made it Russell We could float right over there Climb up. Climb up成功了 Russell 我们能飞到那儿快爬上去爬上去
You mean, assist you你是说帮助您
- Yeah, yeah. Whatever. - Okay. I'll climb up.- 是的是的随便啦 - 好的我这就爬
- Watch it - Sorry.- 看着点 - 抱歉
Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up等你上去了再把我吊上去
Got it知道了吗
You on the porch yet你到门廊了吗
What That's it什么就这样了
I came all this way just to get stuck at the wrong end of this rock pile我好不容易到了这儿结果被困在这堆石头上了
Great.好极了
Hey, if I could assist you over there, would you sign off on my badge嘿如果我帮您过去你能来签发我的徽章吗
- What are you talking about - We could walk your house to the falls.- 你在说什么 - 我们能拖着房子去瀑布
- Walk it - Yeah After all, we weigh it down.- 拖着去 - 是啊我们已经稳住它了
We could walk it right over there. Like a parade balloon.可以像拖气球一样拖着走
Now, we're gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly现在我们就快速而安静地拖着房子去瀑布吧
- with no rap music or flash dancing. - Uh-huh.- 不要饶舌音乐或闪电舞 - 好的
We have three days, at best, before the helium leaks out of those balloons.我们最多有三天时间不然气球里的氦气就漏光了
And if we're not at the falls when that happens...如果没到之前就没气的话
- Sand. ...we're not getting to the falls.- 沙子 - 我们就到不了瀑布
I found sand我找沙子了
Don't you worry, Ellie. We'll get our house over there.别担心 Ellie 我们会把房子安在那儿的
This is fun already, isn't it是不是觉得有趣了
By the time we get there, you're gonna feel so assisted.等我们到了那里您一定倍感受助于人
Oh, Mr. Fredricksen, if we happen to get separated,哦 Fredricksen先生如果我们不巧走散的话
use the Wilderness Explorer call.用野外探险专用呼叫法
Caw, caw Raar嘎嘎啊
Wait. Why are we going to Paradise Falls again等等再问一句我们为啥去天堂瀑布来着
Hey, let's play a game.嘿我们来玩个游戏
It's called "see who can be quiet the longest."叫做"看看谁安静的时间更长"
Cool My mom loves that game酷我妈也爱玩这游戏
Darn thing破玩意儿
Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up快点 Russell 你能不能快点
I'm tired. And my knee hurts.我累死了膝盖好痛
Which knee哪个膝盖
My elbow hurts, and I have to go to the bathroom.我的手肘也好痛而且我得上厕所了
I asked you about that five minutes ago.我五分钟前才问过你
Well, I didn't have to go then我那时确实不想嘛
I don't wanna walk anymore. Can we stop我不想再走了能停下么
Russell, if you don't hurry up, the tigers will eat you.Russell 你再不快点老虎就会来吃了你的
There are no tigers in South America. Zoology.南美洲没有老虎动物学常识
Oh, for the love of Pete Go on into the bushes and do your business.噢看在老天的份上到灌木丛里解决掉吧
Okay Here Hold my stuff.好给你看好我的东西
I've always wanted to try this.我老早就想试试了
Mr. Fredricksen,Fredricksen先生
am I supposed to dig the hole before or after我应该先挖坑还是后挖啊
None of my concern我可不管
Oh. It's before噢该先挖的
Bah La la la la la噢啦啦啦啦啦
Huh嗯
Tracks脚印
Snipe.沙锥鸟
Here, snipe. Come on out, snipe.过来沙锥鸟出来啊沙锥鸟
Snipe.沙锥鸟
Huh嗯
Ha Gotcha Don't be afraid, little snipe.哈找到你了别怕小鸟儿
I am a Wilderness Explorer, so I'm a friend to all of nature.我是野外探险家我是大自然的好朋友
Want some more还想吃么
Hi, boy. Don't eat it all. Come on out.乖乖别都吃光了出来吧
Come on. Come on. Don't be afraid, little snipe.出来吧出来吧别怕小鸟儿
Nice snipe. Good little snipe. Nice...乖乖可爱的小鸟儿可爱的...
Giant snipe.大鸟
- I found the snipe - Oh Did you- 我发现沙锥鸟了 - 噢是吗
- Are they tall - Oh, yes, they're very tall.
- 它们是不是很高 - 噢没错它们确实很高
- Do they have a lot of colors - They do, indeed- 是不是五颜六色的 - 没错
- Do they like chocolate - Oh, yes... chocolate- 它们是不是喜欢吃巧克力 - 噢是啊... 巧克力
- Gah What is that thing - It's a snipe- 噢那是什么东西 - 这是沙锥鸟
There's no such thing as a snipe世上没有沙锥鸟这东西
- But you said snipes eat your... Whoa - Hey- 但你说沙锥鸟吃了你的... 噢 - 嘿
Go on Get out of here Go on嘿快滚开嘿
Whoa噢
Whoa噢
Careful, Russell当心 Russell
Hey, look, Mr. Fredricksen. It likes me. Whoa嘿看啊 Fredricksen先生它喜欢我喔
- Russell - No, stop That tickles.- Russell - 噢别挠了好痒
Get out of here Go on Get快走开走开走
Uh-oh. No, no, no Kevin It's okay. Mr. Fredricksen is nice.噢不不不 Kevin 没事的 Fredricksen先生是好人- Kevin - Yeah. That's his name I just gave him.- Kevin - 我刚给它取的名字
Beat it Vamoose Scram Hey That's mine走开听到没快走嘿那是我的
Shoo Shoo Get out of here走走快滚开
Go on Beat it快快走吧
Can we keep him Please我能留下它吗求求你了
I'll get the food for him. I'll walk him. I'll change his newspapers.我来喂它陪它散步我会打理它的麻烦事的No.不
"An Explorer is a friend to all, be it plants or fish or tiny mole."无论树木鱼儿或鼹鼠都是探险家的好朋友- That doesn't even rhyme. - Yeah, it does.- 狗屁不通 - 就是通的
- Hey, look. Kevin. - What- 嘿快看 Kevin - 什么
Get down You're not allowed up there给我下来不准上去
You come down here right now你马上给我下来
Sheesh老天
Can you believe this, Ellie你能相信吗 Ellie
EllieEllie
Hey, Ellie Could I keep the bird嘿 Ellie 我能养这只鸟吗
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.唔唔
She said for you to let me.她要我跟你说可以
But I told him no. I told you no但是我跟他说不行我跟你说了不行
N-O.不行
I see you back there.我看到你了
Go on Get out of here Shoo Go annoy someone else for a while.快走回你该去的地方去烦烦别人饶了我们吧Hey, are you okay over there嘿那边的人你们还好吗
Uh... Hello恩你好
Oh噢
Hello, sir Thank goodness.你好先生谢天谢地
It's nice to know someone else is up here.能在这儿碰到人真是太好了
I can smell you.我能闻到你们
What You can smell us什么你能闻到我们
I can smell you.我能闻到你们
Hey.嗨
You were talking to a rock.你在跟石头说话
Hey, that one looks like a turtle.嘿那块看起来像只海龟
Look at that one That one looks like a dog.快看那块像只狗
- It is a dog - What- 真的是只狗狗 - 什么
We're not allowed to have dogs in my apartment.我家不允许养狗
Hey, I like dogs.嘿我喜欢狗狗
We have your dog你狗在我们这儿
- Whoa - Wonder who he belongs to.- 喔 - 这是谁家的狗
Sit, boy. Hey, look, he's trained. Shake.坐下乖狗狗快看他受过训练握手
Uh-huh.哦
- Speak. - Hi, there.- 说话 - 嗨你好
Did that dog just say "Hi, there"这狗刚刚是不是说 "嗨你好"
Oh, yes.恩是的
My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.我叫Dug 我对你一见钟情
My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master,我主人给我做了这个项圈他人很好也很聪明
and he made me this collar so that I may talk. Squirrel他给我装了项圈我就能说话了有松鼠
My master is good and smart.我主人人好又聪明
It's not possible.不可能
Oh, it is, because my master is smart.噢当然可能因为我主人很聪明
- Cool What do these do, boy - Hey, would you...- 太酷了这是做什么用的 - 嘿你能不能...
I use that collar...我用这个项圈...
...to talk with. I would be happy if you stopped....跟别人交流请你住手吧
Russell, don't touch that It could be radioactive or somethingRussell 不要碰那东西可能有辐射啥的
I am a great tracker.我是个追踪高手
My pack sent me on a special mission all by myself.我的同伴派我来独立执行一项特殊的任务
Have you seen a bird你们见过一只鸟吗
I want to find one, and I've been on the scent.我的任务就是来找它我追踪气味到了这里
I am a great tracker. Did I mention that我是个追踪高手我之前向你们提过吗
Hey, that is the bird.嘿就是这只鸟
I have never seen one up close, but this is the bird.我从未这么近距离看过但没错就是它了
May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner我能把你的鸟作为俘虏押回营地吗
Yes, yes, take it. And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog.
好好带走吧路上顺便学学真正的狗是怎么叫的
I can bark.我会狗叫
And here's howling.还有嚎叫
Can we keep him Please, please, please我们能留下它吗求你了求你了求求你了
- No. - But it's a talking dog- 不行 - 但它是只会说话的狗诶
It's just a weird trick or something. Let's get to the falls.这肯定是什么鬼把戏我们继续朝瀑布进发吧Please be my prisoner.请做我的俘虏吧
Oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner噢求你了噢求你做我的俘虏吧
Oh Here it is. I picked up the bird's scent噢就是这儿了我闻到那只鸟的气味了
Wait a minute, wait a minute What is this等一下等一下这是什么
Chocolate. I smell chocolate.巧克力我闻到巧克力的气味
I'm getting prunes and denture cream Who are they我闻到李子和假牙的气味这都是些什么人
Oh, man, Master will not be pleased.噢伙计主人不会满意的
We better tell him someone took the bird. Right, Alpha我们最好向他报告有人抓住那鸟了对吗老大
No.不
Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again.很快我们就会抓到那只鸟的
Find the scent, my compadres,继续追踪气味我的朋友
and you too shall have much rewardings没有功劳也有苦劳嘛
from Master for the toil factor you wage.主人会多给一点奖赏的
Hey, Alpha, I think there's something wrong with your collar.嘿老大你的项圈好像有点问题
You must've bumped it.你肯定撞到它了
Yeah, your voice sounds funny没错你的声音听起来真滑稽
Beta Gamma Mayhaps you desire to... Squirrel老二老三或许你们想要... 松鼠
Mayhaps you desire to challenge the ranking或许你们想挑战一下我的权威
that I have been assigned by my strength and cunning.这排位可是凭着我的力量与智慧获得的
No, no, no. But maybe Dug would. You might wanna ask him.不不不不过Dug或许想试试你可以问问他
Yeah. I wonder if he's found the bird on his very special mission.我想他正在执行特别任务找那个大鸟呢吧Do not mention Dug to me at this time.别哪壶不开提哪壶
His fool's errand will keep him most occupied. Most occupied indeed.这愚蠢的任务够他忙活的了
Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now你们难道不同意我的看法吗
Sure, but the second Master finds out you sent Dug out by himself,当然同意可一旦主人发现你让Dug单独行动none of us will get a treat.我们都没好果子吃
You are wise, my trusted lieutenant.你们都是聪明的家伙我可靠的伙伴们
This is Alpha calling Dug. Come in, Dug.我是老大呼叫Dug 快回话 Dug
Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny.嘿老大你的声音好滑稽
I know, I know Have you seen the bird我知道我知道你见到那只鸟了吗
Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now.噢那只鸟已经是我的俘虏了
Yeah, right哦很好
Impossible Where are you不可能你在哪里
I am here with the bird,我跟那只鸟在一起
and I will bring it back, and then you will like me.我会把它带回来的这样你们就会喜欢我了
- Gotta go. - Hey, Dug, who you talking to- 得挂了 - 嘿 Dug 你在和谁说话呢
- No, wait, wait - What's Dug doing- 不等等等等 - Dug在干什么
Why's he with that small mailman他为什么跟一个小男孩在一起
Where are they他们在哪里
There he is. Come on在那儿我们走
Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner.噢求你了噢求你了噢求求你做了我的俘虏吧
Dug, stop bothering KevinDug 不要再烦Kevin了
That man there says I can take the bird,那位先生说我可以带走这只鸟
and I love that man there like he is my master.而且我喜欢那位先生就像喜欢我主人一样
I am not your master我才不是你主人
I am warning you once again, bird.我再次警告你大鸟
- Hey Quit it - I am jumping on you now, bird.- 嘿放开它 - 我跳上来咯大鸟
Russell, at this rate, we'll never get to the falls.Russell 照这个速度我们永远也到不了瀑布
Here, bird.来吧大鸟
I am nobody's master, got it我不是谁的主人听到没
I don't want you here, and I don't want you here我不想看到你我也不想看到你
I'm stuck with you我受够你了
And if you two don't clear out of here by the time I count to three...要是我数到3 你俩还没消失...
A ball Oh, boy, oh, boy A ball球噢伙计噢伙计球
Ball Yeah, yeah You want it, boy球你想要这个狗狗
Huh Huh Yeah. Yeah嗯嗯耶耶
Yes, I do I do ever so want the ball.是的我老早就想要这球了
- Go get it - Oh, boy Oh, boy- 去捡吧 - 噢太好了噢太好了
I will get it and then bring it back我会捡回来的
Quick, Russell. Give me some chocolate.快点 Russell 给我些巧克力
- Why - Just give it to me- 为什么 - 给我就是了
Bird. Bird大鸟大鸟
Come on, Russell.快走 Russell
Wait. Wait, Mr. Fredricksen.等等等等 Fredricksen先生
What are we doing我们这是在做什么
Hey, we're pretty far now. Kevin's gonna miss me.噢我们走得够远了 Kevin会想我的
I think that did the trick.我想那招应该奏效了
Hi, Master.嗨主人
Afternoon.没用
Well, thanks for keeping us dry anyway, Ellie.谢谢你让我们躲雨 Ellie
Which one's the front哪个是在前面的
Oh, boy.噢孩子
Is this step three or step five这是第三步还是第五步
There.好了
All done That's for you.帮你搭好了
Oh...噢...
Tents are hard.搭帐篷真难
Wait. Aren't you super wilderness guy, with the GPMs and the badges你不是超级野外探险家么还有那什么GPM和奖章Yeah, but can I tell you a secret是的我能告诉你个秘密吗
- No. - All right. Here it goes.- 不 - 好吧秘密是...
I never actually built a tent before. There, I said it.我其实从来没搭过帐篷好了我说出来了
You've been camping before, haven't you你以前不是野营过吗
Well, never outside.是的但是从未在野外
Well, why didn't you ask your dad how to build a tent那你为什么不向你爸爸讨教讨教怎么搭帐篷
I don't think he wants to talk about this stuff.我想他不会跟我聊这些的
Well, why don't you try him sometime. Maybe he'll surprise you.你不问怎么能知道也许他比你想得更在行噢
Well, he's away a lot. I don't see him much.他总是出差我不常见到他
He's gotta be home sometime.他总有回家的时候吧
Well, I call, but Phyllis told me I bug him too much.我会打电话给他但Phyllis说我这样太打搅他了
Phyllis You call your own mother by her first namePhyllis 你就这样直呼妈妈的名字
Phyllis isn't my mom.Phyllis不是我妈妈
Oh.噢
But he promised he'd come to my Explorer ceremony但是他保证会来参加我的探险家授奖仪式
to pin on my Assisting the Elderly badge.亲自把助老奖章给我戴上
So, he can show me about tents then, right到时他就能教我搭帐篷了对吧
Hey, why don't you get some sleep你要不要睡一会。