马达加斯加电影中英文对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.
儿子,这儿
No, no, son. Over here.
看见这狮子吗?过来抓他
See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion. 儿子,如果你长大以后
Now, son, if you're gonna grow up
像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗
and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.
大大
Da-da.
阿拉凯,我给你看点东西
Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK? 你看见这记号了吗?
You see this mark?
你和我是一样的
You and me are the same.
你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me.
现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?
Now let me see you fight. Ready?
不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞!
No, Alakay. No dancing!
你还真自得其乐
You just amuse yourself, don't you?
你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个
You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...
我们再来试一遍
Now, come on, let's try it again.
别这样,阿拉凯
No, Alakay.
停下来,别这样!
Stop that right now. Doggone it!
望子成龙,却总是让人失望
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.
马库加,你还想挑战我?
Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?
往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王
Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion,
你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了
you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.
在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你:
Before I kick your butt, let me ask you: 你为什么总是想当狮王?
Why do you want to become the alpha lion? 我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明…
I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart...
…我还想让所有人对我唯命是从
...and I want everyone else to do what I say. 数到三,我就上了,一…
We fight on three. One...
注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.
二,三!
Two, three!
- 谁才是狮王?- 是你
- Who's the alpha lion? - You are.
你可别再忘了
Don't you forget it.
看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力…
And that, Alakay, is how you attack...
阿拉凯?
Alakay?
对了,过来,小猫咪
That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.
这个漂亮
This one's a beauty.
能值几个钱的
He'll be worth a few bucks.
越来越简单了
It just gets easier and easier.
爸爸!
Daddy!
阿拉凯!阿拉凯!
Alakay! Alakay!
阿拉凯!
Alakay!
大大!
Da-da!
不要啊!不要啊!
No! No! No!
阿拉凯!
Alakay!
- 爸爸!- 爸爸来了!别怕!
- Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on!
大大!
Da-da!
阿拉凯!
Alakay!
爸爸!
Daddy!
片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲
(捕鱼捞起小狮子)
I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle - 我不喜欢他的样子- 他有点可爱的
- I don't like the looks of this guy. - He's kind of cute.
他有点炫耀
He's kind of a showoff.
你觉得他可爱?
You think he's cute?
嗷!!
Roar!!
纽约之王…
The King of New York City...
…雄狮阿历克斯
...Alex the Lion!
我还是觉得他有点炫耀
I still think he's kind of a showoff.
他是个动物
The guy's an animal.
也许他需要轻松一下我们也需要度个假什么的
Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.
少来了,我们能去哪里度假?
Come on, where would we go on vacation?
我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州I don't know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!
包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物
On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,
今晚从中央动物园逃脱
escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
动物们被追逃进了中央车站
The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.
他是只讨厌的小猫
He was a very bad kitty.
动物保护组织曾说服动物园
Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials
将动物们送去非洲
to have the animals sent to Africa,
他们如今惊讶的获知,运载动物们去非洲的货船
were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the animals
今天据悉在海上失踪
was reported missing today.
今晚,数百纽约市民在动物园聚集Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo 哀悼他们喜爱的动物们
to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
每个人都在想,他们现在在哪呢?
The question on everyone's mind, where are they now?
大家一起来,你们都会唱的,不老套的Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!
我们会想念你们这些小毛球的你们真是好听众
We'll miss you little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!
很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶
Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.
如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访,随时给我们打电话
If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first.
说真的,要打电话,好不好?
Seriously though, call. OK?
安静点,诸位
Settle down, everybody. Be quiet!
你们不尝尝这个就走可不行
You can't leave without this!
很惊喜吧,怪胎们!
Surprise, freaks!
摇起来,摇起来
Shake it! Shake it.
看,我是个美女,我是个美女,一起来Look, I'm a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!
我是个美女,假的啦,是我,朱利安国王I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien!
谁被我迷倒啦?举手
Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!
怪胎们,你们肯定很开心,因为我要和你们一起走
Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.
哦,不用了,多谢
Oh, no, thank you.
要的,多谢,那是我的飞机!
Yes, thank you. It's my plane!
在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前…
Until I return with the spoils from the new country...
…史迪威是老大!
...Stevie will be in charge!
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊
I don't think they like that idea.
你说什么,史迪威?
What are you saying, Stevie?
不会吧
No.
可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能?
Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible?
真是小淘气!史迪威说…
Naughty little thing! Stevie says...
把蛋糕给他们吃吧!
Let them eat cake!
朱利安国王,等等我!
King Julien, wait for me!
我已经收拾好了!旅程也计划好了!
I'm all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned!
啊,是莫特!烦人的家伙!
Oh, no! It's Mort! He's so annoying!
别让他上来,抓住他!
Don't let him on. Stop that thing!
他带着剪刀和护手霜!
He's carrying scissors and hand cream!
大家都进去,快点,快进去!
Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!
- 支架- 检查完毕
- Struts. - Check.
- 机翼- 检查完毕
- Flaps. - Check.
- 引擎,咖啡机- 检查完毕
- Engine. Coffee maker. - Check.
你们这些傻瓜!
You guys!
想都别想
Oopsie-daisy!
这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了
That has to be the second biggest slingshot I've ever seen.
不过没办法啦,全体注意
But it'll have to do. Attention.
我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
一旦发生紧急情况,请穿上救生夹克
In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head
然后和这个世界说再见
then kiss your... good-bye.
纽约,我们来了!
New York City, here we come!
请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧
Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies.
各路神仙?破烂?说什么?
Personal God, hunk? What? 启动了,机长
We are go, sir.
开门!我还没进去!
Open the door! I'm outside!
如果机舱失压
If cabin pressure is lost,
请戴上面具,别让人看见你吓得要死place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression.
对不起,小姐,这带子不该是连在座位上的吗?
Miss, aren't these supposed to be attached to my seat?
- 不是,先生- 好了,小伙子们,发射!- No, sir. - OK, boys, launch!
发射!
Launch!
- 发射!- 发射!
- Launch! - Launch!
有鬼!
Gremlin!
嗨,莫特
Hey, Mort.
嗨!
Hi!
真奇怪
That was weird.
- 有人还没睡醒- 我觉得我刚才看见莫特在机翼上
- Somebody's dreaming. - I think I saw Mort on the plane wing.
是你太想念马达加斯加了
You got Madagascar on the brain.
我一定会想的
I know I'm gonna miss it.
那儿是很不错,不过我觉得我们离的越远记忆越美好
It was incredible. I think it'll seem more fun the further we are from it.
哪种美好?就像你咬了我屁股那样?
Like when you bit me on the butt?
我会把你念念不忘的这事用在舞台上
I'm gonna take that thing you're holding onto and use it onstage.
算是我的沙拉吧台上的情感点心吧
It's all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.
我的屁股也算是吧台上的点心吗?(上集阿历克斯曾因饥饿咬了马蒂的屁股)
Are the butts next to the croutons?
你不必处处讽刺我吧
You don't need to be sarcastic.
等我们回去了,我想要参加相亲计划When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.
相亲计划?
Breeding program?
我们已经够年纪谈婚论嫁了
We reach a point when we want to meet somebody.
应该安定下来,发展一段感情
Settle down, have a relationship.
看得出来
I can see that.
什么感情?约会吗?
What? Like dating?
没错,是约会
Yeah, dating.
和…和别人?
Other... other guys?
什么叫“和别人”?
What do you mean, other guys?
糟了!
Darn it!
餐饮服务怎么拖了这么久还没来?!What is holding up that beverage service?!
我去看看
I'm gonna go check.
你们继续聊吧,我得睡一会
You all keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.
真好笑!
It's so funny!
我喜欢开怀大笑!笑起来…
I like laughing! It's such a nice experience!
真有意思!
To laugh!
能麻烦你回去吗?这里是头等舱
Do you mind going back? This is first class.
我可不是针对你,不过我们可比你高贵多了!
It's nothing personal. We're just better than you. Maurice, I'm open! Hit me!
那是维瓦尔第吗?
- He shoots, he scores! - Is that Vivaldi?
- 机舱奴隶- 您有什么需要,马克维茨先生- In-flight slave. - Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz?
用银盘子把我的坚果端上来
Bring my nuts on a silver platter.
我只是想问问我们要的饮料好了没有
We were checking on our drink order.
对不起,人手不够
Sorry. Been a little backed up. - 那我还是回去…- 你身子在哪?
- I guess I'll go back... - Where's your body?
你真是让我不爽!能麻烦你回去吗?
You're freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please?
难道这航班没有等级区分的吗?
What happened to the separation of the classes?
这些所谓民主之类的东西都是一时的啦
I'm sure this democracy thing is just a fad.
我们去吃点菠萝吧,小可爱
We'll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo.
机长,看
Skipper, look.
分析一下
Analysis.
看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常比如故障什么的
Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction.
我倒是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮还有催眠效果
I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
也对,长官
That too, sir.
好吧,里克?
Right! Rico?
飞行手册!
Manual!
解决了
Problemo solved.
- 我们可能没燃料了- 你怎么知道的?
- We may be out of fuel. - Why do you think so?
一号引擎不转了
We've lost engine one...
二号引擎的火也熄了
...and engine two is no longer on fire.
系好安全带,小伙子们
Buckle up, boys.
别看,宝贝,情况可能变得很糟糕
Don't look, doll. This might get hairy.
全体注意,我是机长
Attention! This is your captain.
我一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布好消息是,我们马上要降落了
I have good and bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately.
坏消息是,我们坠机降落
The bad news is, we're crash-landing.
你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的啦
When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice.
谢谢乘坐企鹅航空
But thanks for choosing Air Penguin.
举手,莫里斯!举起手来更好玩!
Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms!
我会飞哦!
I can fly!
这次看来躲不掉了,我告诉你你是我的真心朋友
This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend!
谢谢,哥们,你也是
Thanks, buddy! You're the best ever!
- 那么,那事你也不介意吧?- 什么事,随便说!
- And you won't mind when I tell you... - Tell me anything!
我摔坏了你的iPod!
I broke your iPod!
按键太小,我抓狂了!
The buttons were so small! It made me mad! - 惨绝人寰啊!- 对不起啦!
- The horror! - I'm sorry!
- 我要杀了你,咬屁股的混蛋!- 真的是意外啦!
- I'll kill you, butt-biter! - It was an accident! - 意外啦!- 混蛋!
- An accident! - Butt-biter!
我爱你,格罗丽雅!我一直爱着你!
I love you, Gloria! I always have!
就像爱沙滩和读书那样的爱
Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach.
天啊,宝贝,你抖的像风中落叶Goodness, doll, you're shaking like a leaf.
里克,玩够了
Rico, you've had your fun.
拉起来
Pull up.
放下起落架
Gear down.
慢慢的,温柔的触地
Gently. You just want to kiss the ground.
如飞鸟啄食,像温柔爱抚就像你亲你妹妹那样
Just a peck, a smooch, like you'd kiss your sister.
我是说,温柔点!
I said, kiss it!
现在稍稍刹下车就好了Now just a little brake. Just a touch.
将军
I believe that's checkmate.
执行紧急迫降,机翼向上!拉!Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!
哦,我们到了
Oh, we're here.
到底怎么回事?
What in the world?
飞机哪去了?你们把飞机怎么了?
What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?
没事,我还活着
I'm OK. I'm alive.
我连小睡一会都不行这不是肯尼迪国际机场
I can't even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK. 科瓦斯基,伤亡报告
Kowalski, casualty report.
只有两名乘客失踪
Two passengers unaccounted for.
结果还不错嘛,干得好,小伙子们
That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys.
谁说企鹅不能飞的?
Who says a penguin can't fly?
嗨,你们这还庆祝?看看飞机
Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!
- 我们会修好的- 你们要怎么修?
- We'll fix it. - How are you gonna fix this?
勇气、口水还有一卷胶带
Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape.
我们可以在六到九月内修好
We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.
- 六十九个月?!- 不,是六到九个月
- Sixty-nine months?! - No, six to nine months. 科瓦斯基,我们要化挫折为力量Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.
- 这个数字你是怎么得来的?- 你负责重新装配
- Where'd you get that number? - I want you to reconfigure the design.
你是怎么估计时间的?
How do you estimate that?
你,帅哥,你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a latrine.
等等,你评什么?
Hold on. Who made you king of the plane
wreck?
你说什么?好吧,你负责,飞机你来修Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You fix the plane.
谁说你有资格让我负责的?
Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
好吧,那么,还是我负责
OK, then I'll remain in charge.
没错,你负责吧
Yeah, you will remain in charge.
你和你那些朋友别来妨碍我们
You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.
太对了,因为我决定...
Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.
- 很好- 听着,这事我们没完
- Good for you. - Well, this discussion isn't over.
高等哺乳生物,你们留下来
Higher mammals! Stay with us.
我们可以用到你们的大脑皮层和可握拳的手
We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.
菲尔,我该先用肥皂给你洗洗手的
Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap. 这到底…他们要怎么修好飞机?
How in the hell-o will they fix this plane?!
勇气和口水
You know, grit and spit and spit.
很多的勇气和口水,众志成城之类
A lot of spit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness.
听起来没什么希望
That don't sound too promising.
太对了,我们困在这儿了
You're right. We're stuck here.
只要我们大家还在一起就没事
As long as we're together, we'll be OK.
没错,不过相爱可没法送我们回家Yeah, but love ain't gonna get us home.
看,狮子!
Behold! The lion!
- 大伙们- 看够了,走吧
- People! - There is much to see. Moving on. 等等,等等,伙计们!
Wait, wait, wait! People!
- 他们会帮我们的- 等等!
- They'll help us! - Wait up!
- 伙计们!伙计们!- 帮帮我们!
- People! Stop! - Help us!
如果你们停下来我就给你们签名!If you stop, I'll autograph those!
我认识你!
I know you!

You.
是那只讨厌的小猫
It's the bad kitty.
喜欢这招吗!
How do you like some of that?!
还有这招!
Come in, Tokyo!
正中要害
Right in the batteries.
你觉得老奶奶就不能照顾自己?
You think an old lady can't take care of herself?
下次我就不会对你这么客气了!
Next time, I won't go so easy on you!
谢谢,亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
开车
Moving on!
你疯了吗?我们需要帮助你却骚扰老太太?
Are you out of your mind? We need help and you harass old ladies?!
疯了?
Out of my mind?
谁才疯了?
Who's out of my mind now?
- 看看能不能打通- 没问题
- See if you can get an operator. - No problem. 说我疯了,我们要回家了
Out of my mind. We're going home.
消息E-4
Message E-4.
用户已漫游出信号覆盖范围
The service user has roamed outside the coverage area.
请稍候再试
Please try again later.
我花眼了吗?
Am I trippin'?
这些斑马…和我一样哦
All those zebras... like me.
- 我们在哪?- 圣地亚哥
- Where are we? - San Diego.
这次我有40%的把握
This time I'm 40 percent sure.
- 我认识这里- 我觉得是非洲
- I know this place. - I think it's Africa.
非洲?
Africa?
一定是啦
It's got to be.
我们祖先的摇篮
Our ancestral crib.
这都藏在我们的血脉里,我能感觉到!
It's in our blood. I can feel it!
不,不仅仅是这样…
No, it's more than that. It's like...
…像是似曾相识,好像我来过这
...deja vu, like I've been here before.
这就叫寻根!
It's like Roots!
不是,像是…
No, it's like...
…似曾相识,像是我来过这里
...deja vu, like I've been here before.
我是阿历克斯!
Me Alex!
我和我朋友们飞来的
Me and me friends fly,
在一个金属大鸟里飞来的
fly in great metal bird.
然后掉了下来!
Then plummet!
砸到地上!
Smash ground!
嘭!
Go boom!
然后我们相遇了
Then here we emerge.
我们只带来快乐
We offer only happiness
和问候
and good greetings.
他是在演坠机吗?
Is he dancing about a plane crash?
没错,我们…没错
Yeah. We just... yeah.
我本来以为…对不起
I thought... Sorry.
你们是从保护区外面来的?
You came from off the reserve?
远得很,我们其实从中央公园动物园来的Way off. From the Central Park Zoo, actually. 别勉强了
Don't strain yourself.
怎么回事?
What's going on here?
他们说是从保护区外面来的
They say they're from off the reserve.
不可能,从保护区外来的只有人That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.
你看起来很面熟,我认识你吗?
You look familiar. Do I know you?
你们怎么躲过盗猎者的?
How could you survive the hunters?
我们没见到什么偷猎者啊
We didn't see any hunters.
- 你看什么?- 我?没看什么啊
- What are you looking at? - Me? Nothing.
我们的水塘养不起闲人
This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.
你们哪来的回哪去
So skedaddle back to where you came from. 你们这儿有什么经理负责吗?
Is there a manager we could talk to?
我明白了,你是来挑战我的!
I see. You're here to challenge me!
什么?我没有!
What? No! No.
我觉得是这么回事!
That's what it looks like to me!
祖巴,等等
Zuba! Wait.
你没看我有正事吗…
I'm trying to take care of business...
我知道,祖巴,你等等
Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on.
阿拉凯?
Alakay?
是你吗?
Is that you?
不,是阿历克斯,是“克斯”纽约尼克斯的那个“克斯”
No, it's Alex. Lx. Like New York Knicks.
祖巴,看!
Zuba, look!
我生来就有,兽医也查过
I've always had that. The vet checked it out. 其实是个很漂亮的胎记
It's kind of a beauty spot, really.
这个记号
A mark.
好吧,气氛好像有点奇怪
All right, this is a little weird.
亲爱的,他回来了
Honey, he's come home.
什么?
What?
你终于回家了
You've come home.
儿子
Son.
爸爸
Dad.
妈妈和爸爸?妈妈和爸爸!
Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad!
妈妈和爸爸!是我的妈妈和爸爸!
Mom and Dad! It's my mom and dad!
我有妈妈和爸爸了!
I got a mom and dad!
我孩子还活着!
My baby's alive!
爸爸!
Dad!
我的孩子!
My son!
我儿子回来了!
My son is home!
阿拉凯!阿拉凯回来了!
Alakay! Alakay has come home!
阿拉凯!耶!走失的儿子回来了!太好了!Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect!
我以为你讨厌祖巴的
I thought you hated Zuba.
对,我是讨厌他,没错,我讨厌他
No, I do. I do. I do. I hate him. Oh, I do.
我要利用阿拉凯,没错
And I'm going to use Alakay, yes.
我要利用他来一劳永逸的除掉祖巴
I'm going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all!
快点,长羽毛的马!
Giddy-up, feathered horse!
让开,让开路,躲开!
Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside! 纽约!
New York!
有点像垃圾场,你确实这儿不是新泽西吗?It's a bit of a dump. Are you sure we're not in New Jersey?
嗨,纽约众!你们的国王来了!
Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here!
已经举行欢迎仪式了?
This calls for a celebration!
莫里斯,我觉得他们喜欢我
Maurice, I think they like me.
和平移交政权,大家当然喜欢
You've got to love a non-hostile takeover!
不要意思,我是马蒂,我刚来这儿Excuse me. I'm Marty. I'm kind of new around here. 嗨,马蒂!
Hey, Marty!
你们这群长得还真帅!喜欢跑步吗?
You're a good-looking group! You like to run? 当然,跑步超酷的
Yeah. Running is crack-a-lackin'.
没错,超酷的
That's right! Crack-a-lackin'.
你们原来和我一样说这种超酷的语言啊You guys speak my crack-a-lackin' language.
什么?你们这连医生都没有?
What? You don't have doctors here?
现在没了
Not anymore.
那你们感冒了怎么办?
Well, what if you catch a cold?
蹲在等死坑里,等死咯
We go over to the dying holes and we die.
你们真的需要个医生
You guys really need a doctor.
- 你可以来当啊- 你有兴趣吗?
- We have an opening. - Would you be interested?
我?当医生?
Me? A doctor?
这儿男人遍地跑,你们真幸福
It's raining men. Hallelujah! You all got it going on.
你怎么没个男人?你长寄生虫了?
Why dont you have a man? You got worms? 早就没了,听着,姑娘们
Oh, I got rid of those. Listen, girls.
曼哈顿有两样东西紧缺,停车位和河马Manhattan is short on two things, parking and hippos.
嗨,大伙们,我刚发现
Hey, everybody! I just found out that my son 原来我儿子已经是一方王者了,纽约之王!is a doggone king! The King of New York!
给我们表演一下,儿子,别害羞
Show me some of your moves, son. Don't be bashful.
好吧,这个动作总是迷倒一片
All right. This one always knocks 'em dead. 嗷!
Roar!
看,狮王发威了,狮王发威了!
Look out. The King is mad. The King is mad!
让我们一起欢迎他回归狮群吧!
Let's welcome him back into the pride with open arms!
欢迎加入我们群,马蒂!
Welcome to the herd, Marty!
我一直盼着能加入群呢!
Me? I've always wanted to be part of a herd! - 我为人人- 人人为我
- It's one for all... - [all] And all for all, y'all!
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
准确的说,巫医鼻子上要穿一根骨头的Technically, a traditional witch doctor has a bone through his nose.
别担心,只是卡上去而已
Don't worry... it's just a clip-on.
看啊,他现在是一个巫医了!
Voila! He's a witch doctor!
我妈妈一定会为我高兴的
My mother will be so happy.
看那,我觉得摩托摩托喜欢你
Look out! I think Moto Moto likes you.
他过来了
Here he comes.
天啊,姑娘,你还真壮实啊
Goodness, girl... you huge.
你后面跟着谁?还是那只是你的大屁股?Who's your friend? Or is that your butt?
你不但壮实还很幽默
You as quick as you are hefty.
你是摩托摩托?
So you're Moto Moto?
我名字太好听了,所以要说两遍
The name's so nice, you say it twice.
我听喜欢的,大牛
I kind of like it, fatso.
回见,姑娘,你可不难找,因为你真丰满I'll see you around, girl. It won't be hard, because you so... plumpy.
我不想搅了你们的狂欢,祖巴
I hate to be a party pooper, Zuba,
不过狮群中有人想知道你什么时候流放你的儿子
but some of the lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son.
- 你说什么,马库加?- 其实没什么大不了的
- What are you talking about? - It's nothing, really.
不过他们抱怨说阿拉凯还没通过…
They're griping that Alakay never went through
入群仪式之类的
the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah,
所以严格的说,他还不能加入狮群这实在是没道理so technically speaking, he can't be a member of the pride. It's nonsense.
我都忘了入群仪式这事了
I forgot about the rite of passage.
那是什么?入群仪式是什么?
What is it? What's this rite of passage?
是一个传统的成年仪式
A traditional coming-of-age ceremony.
年轻的雄狮都要通过仪式来证明自己的力量
Young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.
- 就像选秀那样?- 没错,展示他们的才能- A show-of-skill talent show deal? - Yeah. Strutting their stuff.
表演才艺!这事我驾轻就熟
A performance! I think that's up my alley.
如果是传统,那我一定要参加展示才艺,证明自己
If it's tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my mane.
我想成为阿拉卡
I want to be Alaki.
- 是阿拉凯- 阿拉凯,这名字更帅
- Alakay. - Alakay! Even better.
我们明天一早就举行仪式!
We will hold the rite of passage in the morning!
太好了,祝你好运,阿拉凯
That's wonderful! Good luck, Alakay.
在我们那,我们说“奏凯”
Where Im from, we say, "Break a leg."
我的好儿子!
That's my boy!
真漂亮啊,不是吗?
Beautiful, isn't it?
了不起
It's amazing.
伙计们…
Guys...
…这才是该我们生活的地方
...this is where we belong.
游客陷阱行动开始!
Operation Tourist Trap is a go.
哦,我喜欢
Oh, I like that one.
这个行动得分好多步
It works on many levels.
你们真是群小坏蛋啊
You guys are a bunch of suck-ups.
- 没错- 当然
- That, too. - Absolutely.
各就各位
Stations.
第一步,开始!
Stage one. Go!
天啊,我都干了些什么?
Oh, no! What have I done?
快点,上钩吧
Come on, take the bait.
- 怎么了?- 看看这可怜的小家伙
- What happened? - Oh, look at the poor little guy.
它死了吗?
Is it dead?
第二步!行动!
Stage two! Go, go, go!
我要给他一个生命之吻
I will give him the kiss of life.
里克!
Rico!
里克!
Rico!
倒档!
Reverse!
油门!
Gas!
音乐!
Music!
不,停下!停下!
No! Stop! Stop!
停下!
Stop!
回来!
Come back!
哪个混蛋在放摇滚?
What is all this rock'n'roll racket?!
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
没有!
No!
你们这些流氓!
You hoodlums!
天啊,你还好吗?
Good heavens! Are you OK?
女士,我找到了你的手袋
Lady, I found your pocketbook.
我的手袋,你真是个好孩子
My handbag. Such a good boy.
奶奶我没有手袋可不行
Nana can't survive without it.
老奶奶您还真硬朗啊
You are one tough cookie.
扬克斯市416女童子军,报道!Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers.
大家别惊慌,现在最好的办法就是大家呆在一起
OK, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together.
等下一辆游客吉普车过来可能要等几小时,不过…
We'll wait for another tourjeep. It may take hours, but...
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我可不会在这等野兽来享用!奶奶我还没活够呢
I'm not staying here to be attacked by more animals! I'm too old to die.
我得跟她一起去,老奶奶,等等!
I'm going with her. Old lady, wait up!
拜托!我们大家要待在…
Please! We need to stay...
…一起
...together.
好吧,我们就走这条路!
Fine! We'll go that way!
有人想吃糖吗?
Does anyone want a hard candy?
- 慢点- 注意脚下
- Easy now. - Watch your step.
我们到了,你准备好了吗?
And right here... OK, are you ready?
这是你小时候睡觉的地方
This is where you always slept.
哦,天啊
Oh, man!
- 这是我的吗?- 看他高兴的,你看,亲爱的
- Was this mine? - Look at you. Look at him. 哦,还有这个,看啊
Oh, this thing. Look, look!
- 我记得这个!- 他还记得
- I remember this! - He remembers.
比我想象中硬一点…
A little harder than...
你以前从来不睡床头,只睡床尾
You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.
是么?
Is that?
这是我留的吗?
Is that my?
是我吗?
Is that me?
你的小狮爪是最可爱的
You had the cutest little paws.
小小的很可爱
Little, little bitty ol' paws.
这是你走失那天留下的
You did that the day we lost you.
哇,我那时真小
Wow. I was so young.
后来怎么了?
What happened to me?
都是我的错,就那一瞬间,我没看住你…It was all my fault. I turned my back and...
不是你的错
It was not your fault.
你爸爸真的尽力了他追寻那些盗猎者几个星期
Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks.
出了保护区很远很远
Far off the reserve.
最后,我不得不认为那些盗猎者…Finally, I had to assume the hunters...
他们…
...well...
我们觉得他们已经杀了你
We thought they'd killed you.
不过我儿子把他们都击败了!谁都别惹纽约之王!
But my son fought them off! Dont mess with the King of New York!
当然了!
- That's right! - Keep your chin in.
好啦,小心,别打坏东西
You boys be careful! Watch out before you break something.
你以前叫这个“飞飞”
You used to call this "foofie."
飞飞?
"Foofie"?
飞飞
Foofie.
他现在不需要了
He doesn't want that.
这是我的飞飞
This is my foofie!
祖巴,你最好把飞飞给他
Zuba, you better give him his foofie.
哦,不用,谢谢,很好
I mean, no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect. 儿子,你早点睡觉,明天你有大事要做Son, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow.
你要恢复体力You'll need all your strength.
我会让欢呼声把房顶都掀翻的
I will bring the house down for you.
希望如此,否则你爸爸就不得不流放你了I hope so. Otherwise, your father will have to banish you.
不会吧,妈妈,真的吗?
Jeez, Mom, really?
我知道你会让我们骄傲的你知道为什么吗?
I know you'll do us proud. You know why?
因为你是我的儿子
You were born with it.
晚安,阿拉凯
Good night, Alakay.
我的孩子,我亲生的孩子
My boy. My own boy.
我儿子是个大王
My son's a king.
我儿子是个大王
My son's a king.
晚安,妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安,阿拉凯
Good night, Alakay.
飞飞
Foofie.
看啊,我的飞飞!
Look at foofie! My foofie!
飞飞,飞飞,我的飞飞
Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie!
还没发现人烟,大家都很疲劳
No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired.
我们好像迷路了
I think we're lost.
老奶奶,你知道你要去哪吗?
Nana, do you know where you're going?
不知道,不过我斗志昂扬,面带笑容
No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.
是吗,那好吧
Sure, right, OK. Yeah, all right.
-有人了- 你们怎么在这里?
- It's people. - How did you get here?
- 你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了?- 我们也迷路了啊
- Can you help us? We're lost. - We're lost too. 太可怕了,黑白流氓闪电袭击我们的车被他们抢去了
It was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep!。

相关文档
最新文档