老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第十六集

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时

If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样

-There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比!

-Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么?

I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了

No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作?

Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮

-Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去

The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲

I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我

... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制

He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言

Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外

Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事

And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前

...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿

I've never done that. 这我没做过

Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去!

-She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处

They're twins. 她们是双胞胎

I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣

You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情?

-Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧

-Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的

-Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是

-Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是

-The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏

-Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的?

-She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道

You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话

So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗?

Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会

Where were you standing? 你从什么角度?

Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来?

It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事

Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮

She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的

But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了

-ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去

We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到

-lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会

... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对

-Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

相关文档
最新文档