KingofOralEnglish英语口语王
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
KingofOralEnglish英语口语王
本句用于表示不赞成对方所提议的建议,或者所说的话,认为按照对方所说的去做会显现问题,或者于事无补等等。
a. A: What should we have tonight? 今晚我们吃什么?
B: How about a chafing dish for a change? 改吃火锅如何样?
A: I have an upset stomach, so that’s out. 这可不行,我的胃不舒服,吃不了。
b. A: We’ve got to find somebody to cosign our mortgage. Who can we ask? 我们必须找个人替我们作贷款担保。
找谁呢?
B: How about my sister? 找我姐姐如何样?
A: No, that’s out. You know we don’t get along. 不,这不行。
你是明白我俩合不来的。
2. I’m broke. 我没有钱了。
I’m broke. 即指身无分文,也常用于表示身上没有多少现金。
此处broke是break的过去时,在此当作形容词使用。
注意不可说成:I’m broken.
a. A: Do you want to stop for a hamburger? 你想不想停下来吃个汉堡?
B: No, thanks. I’m broke this week. 不用了,感谢。
这周我把钱花光了。
b. A: May I borrow some money? Only two bucks. 你能借给我一点钱吗?就两块。
B: I’m broke, too. 我也身无分文了。
3. Same here. 我也一样。
你第一次和朋友一起去家高级餐厅吃饭。
服务员问要点什么。
朋友点完后,你能够假装把菜单从头到尾看一遍,然后干脆地说same here。
这即化尴尬为轻松,也展露了自己的英文。
same here,这句话原为:I’ll have the same here. 省略为same here。
a. A: I’m having a coke. What would you like? 我喝可乐,你要什么?
B: Same here. 我也一样。
b. A: I think I’ll have a Kung Pao chicken, since that’s their specialty. 我想要一份宫爆鸡丁,这是他们的招牌菜。
B: Same here. 我也一样。
II 传情达意句
1.要求
a. Could you spare me a few minutes? 可否借我几分钟?
= Do you have a minute?
b. I’ll regard it as a favor if you could come. 假如你能来,我将不胜感激。
A: I’ll regard it as a favor if you could come. 假如你能来,我将不胜感激。
B: I’d be delighted to if I’m free. 如有时刻,我专门乐意去。
c. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? 您能从内心原谅我吗?
★I beg your forgiveness. 我恳求您宽恕我。
2. 确信
a. I’m a hundred percent certain. 我百分之百确信。
= I’m absolutely positive about it.
b. Your answer is to the point. 你说到点子上了。
★That’s a very straight forward answer. 答到点子上了。
c. If you say so. 假如你说是,那确实是吧。
A: My answer is definitely right. 我的答案完全正确。
B: If you say so. 假如你说是,那确实是吧。
d. That’s just what I’m getting at. 我刚要说这事。
A: The music is noisy. Would you mind my turning down the radio? 音乐太吵。
我把收音机音量关小点能够吗?
B: That’s just what I’m getting at. 我刚要说这事。
3. 否定
a. You’ve got it all wrong. 你全弄错了。
= You’re all wet, actually.
b. It’s actually not the case. 实际情形并非如此。
A: You must be very busy. 你一定专门忙。
B: It’s actually not the case. 实际情形并非如此。
c. How could that be? 如何会如此?
= How can it be true?
d. That makes no sens
e. 那也太没道理了。
= That doesn’t make sense.
e. Rubbish. 瞎说。
= Nonsense.
A: You must fall in love with Jane. 你一定爱上简了。
B: Nonsense. 瞎说。
III 生活场景句
居家生活
1. 住房
a. Open the window and air the room. 打开窗户,给房间通通风。
A: Mum, what must I do now? 妈妈,我现在应该做些什么?
B: Open the window and air the room. 打开窗户,给房间通通风。
b. It’s a pleasant apartment. 这套房子挺让人喜爱。
A: It’s a pleasant apartment. 这套房子挺让人喜爱。
B: As you see, the apartment is newly fitted up, and all other furniture has been prepared. 正如你所看到的,这房子差不多装修过了,而且其它家具都齐备。
2. 起床
a. It can’t be that time already. 如何差不多是那个时候了?
A: It can’t be that time already. 如何差不多是那个时候了?
B: It must be wrong. 一定是弄错了。
b. I stayed up for the whole night. 我一夜没睡。
★I didn’t fall asleep until five o’clock. 我5点才睡着。
c. Ahh, I feel dizzy. 啊,我觉得头昏脑胀。
★I yawn and stretch. 我打呵欠伸懒腰。
3. 吃饭
a. Am I ever hungry! 我饿得专门!
= I could eat a horse.
= I’m starved.
★I’m not hungry at all. 我一点儿也不饿。
A: Am I ever hungry! 我饿得专门!
B: You have some snacks. 你吃点儿点心吧。
b. Help me set the table. 来帮忙摆碗筷。
A: Don’t stand around doing nothing. Help me set the table. 不要呆在那儿不动,来帮忙摆碗筷。
B: All right. 好的。
c. Call everyone to the table. 叫大伙儿来吃饭。
★Call the family to dinner. 叫全家人来吃饭。
d. Clean up your plat
e. 把你盘子里的东西都吃完。
A: Clean up your plate. 把你盘子里的东西都吃完。
B: I can’t have any more. 我确实吃不下了。
e. There’s nothing around to eat. 没有什么可吃的东西。
A: I want something for a midnight snack. 我想找些夜里吃的点心。
B: There’s nothing around to eat. 没有什么可吃的东西。
f. Whose turn is it to wash the dishes? 轮到谁洗碗了?
★Whose turn is it to take out the garbage? 轮到谁扔垃圾了?
4. 做家务
a. What a mess! 如何这么乱啊!
= Look at the mess!
= What a pigsty!
b. Could you dust the living room furniture? 你能把客厅家具上的灰擦洁净吗?
A: Wow! It’s so dusty. Could you dust the living room furniture? 哇!满是灰尘。
你能把客厅家具上的灰擦洁净吗?
B: I’ll have kids do this. 我叫小孩们来做这件事。
c. The laundry has really piled up! 要洗的衣服堆积如山了!
A: The laundry has really piled up! 要洗的衣服堆积如山了!
B: You may take it to the cleaner’s. 你能够拿到洗衣店去。
d. This stain is really stubborn. 这污渍太难洗掉了。
A: This stain is really stubborn. 这污渍太难洗掉了。
B: You should put in much more detergent. 你应该多放些洗涤剂。
e. The drain is blocked again. 下水道又堵住了。
A: The drain is blocked again. 下水道又堵住了。
B: I ask someone to fix it. 我去找个人来修一下。