超能陆战队台词中英对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
起来起来
Get up! Get up!
赢家诞生完胜对手
The winner! By total annihilation.
催命阎王
Yama!
谁是下一个谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄Who's next Where's the guts to stop me in the ring
挑战我的小阎王
With little Yama!
我能试试吗
Can I try
我有个机器人是我自己造的
I have a robot. I built it myself.
算了吧小子这儿有规矩交钱才能入场Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.
这些够了吗
Oh, Is this enough
你叫什么小朋友
What's your name, little boy
我叫小宏滨田宏
Hiro, Hiro Hamada.
准备好你的机器人小虫
Prepare your bot, Zero...
两方对垒决一死战
Two bots enter... One might leaves.
准备好了吗
Fighters ready 开战
Fight!
这是我第一次参赛能再试一次吗
That was my first fight. Can I try again
没人喜欢输不起的人小朋友
No one likes a sore loser little boy.
回家吧
Go home.
我还有钱
I've got more money...
准备好了吗
Fighters ready
开战
Fight!
磁力神
Megabot!
灭了他
Destroy.
- 再见了小阎王 - 什么
- Not more "Little Yama". - But what
这怎么可能
This is not possible!
我也没想到也许是新手运气好吧
Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck.
你还想再来一次吗
Do you wanna go again
阎王
Yama
#NAME
- No one hustles Yama! - Wooh! Hey!
给他点颜色看看
Teach him a lesson!
伙计们有话好好说
Hey fellas. Let's talk about this.
- 小宏快上车 - 阿正
- Hiro, get on! - Tadashi!
来得真是时候
Ooh! Good timing.
#NAME
- Are you okay - Yeah.
#NAME
- Are you hurt - No!
那你在想什么笨蛋
Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!
你十三岁从高中毕业就是为了干这个
You graduated high school and you're 13 and this is what you're doing
抓紧了
Hold on!
机器人比赛是违法的你会被抓进监狱的Bot fighting is illegal. You're gonna get yourself arrested.
机器人比赛不违法参与赌博才...才违法Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that's illegal.
但没人会注意到的我势头可猛了老哥But, so who could heed. I'm on a roll, big brother.
谁也不能阻止我And there is no stopping me!
哦不
Oh, no.
嗨卡斯阿姨
Hi, Aunt Cass.
你们还好吗快告诉我你们没事
Are you guys okay Tell me you're okay...
#NAME
- We're fine. - We're okay.
那就好
Oh good.
那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking!
过去的十年我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大
For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.
我十全十美吗不
Have I been perfect No!
我很会养小孩吗不
Do I know anything about children No!
我该找本育儿手册来看吗也许吧
Should I pick a book on parenting Probably
我想说什么来着我本来想说...
Where I was going with this I had a point...
#NAME
#NAME
我也爱你
I love you too!
因为你们俩我不得不在节拍诗之夜早早收工
I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.
因为你们我都暴饮暴食了过来糯米Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty!
真的好好吃啊
This is really good!
你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前
You'd better make this up to Aunt Cass,
想办法补偿她
before she eats everything in the cafe.
那是自然
For sure.
我希望你能吸取教训小子
And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.
我会的
Absolutely.
你还要去参加机器人比赛是吗
You're going fight boting, aren't you
小镇那边还有一场比赛
There's a fight across town.
如果我现在预约还能赶得上
If I book now, I could still make it.
你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊
When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours 干吗像你一样去上大学
What Go to college like you
好让别人教我我早就知道的东西
So people can tell me stuff I already know
你简直不可理喻
Unbelievable.
老妈老爸会怎么说啊
Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say
我不知道他们已经过世了
I don't know. They're gone.
我三岁时他们就死了记得吗
They died when I was 3, remember
#NAME
- I'll take you. - Really
我阻止不了你但我不会让你自己去
I can't stop you from going, but I'm not gonna let you go on your own.
太棒了
Sweet!
我们来你的呆子学校做什么
What are we doing at your nerd school
机器人比赛在那边
Bot fights that way!
我去拿点东西
Gotta grab something.
要用很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long
淡定我的大宝贝拿完东西就走
Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.
你还没见过我的实验室呢
Anyway, you've never seen my lab.
太棒了终于见到你的呆子实验室了
Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab.
#NAME
- Heads up! - Wooh!
电磁悬浮
Electromag suspension
你是谁
Who are you
神行御姐这是我弟弟小宏
Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
欢迎来到呆子实验室
Welcome to the Nerd Lab.
是啊
Yeah...
我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢
I've never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.
零阻力骑得更快
Zero resistance, faster bike.
但...还不够快
But... Not fast enough.
还不够
Yet.
别动站在线后面
Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
芥末无疆这是我弟弟小宏
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro. 你好啊小宏做好大吃一惊的准备
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
接好了
Catch!
#NAME
- Laser induced Plasma - Oh, yeah.
运用一点磁约束技术来达到...
With a little magnetic confinement for ah..
超精密程度
Ultra precision.
你怎么在这么多东西中找到自己要用的Wow, how did you find anything in this mess
我有个系统每样东西都放在各自的位置
I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
#NAME
- I need this! - You can't do that!
你把这弄乱了社会需要秩序!
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
不好意思借过一下
Excuse me! Coming through!
阿正
Tadashi!
我的天哪你一定是小宏
Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro!
久仰大名啊
I've heard so much about you!
来得正好
Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
全是碳化钨
That's a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.
足足四百磅
400 pounds of it.
过来你一定会喜欢这个的
Come here! Come here! You're gonna love this.
一点高氯酸
A dash of per chloric acid.
一点钴一点过氧化氢
A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...
加热至五百开尔文然后...
super heated to 500 Kelvin, and...
快看
Tadah!
很不错吧
It's really great, huh
#NAME
- So pink. - Here's the best part.
很神奇吧
I know right!
化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
Chemical metal embrittlement!
不赖嘛哈妮柠檬
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
哈妮柠檬神行御姐芥末无疆
Honey Lemon Gogo Wasabi
我把芥末洒在了衬衣上就洒了一次I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!
外号都是弗莱德取的
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
谁是弗莱德
Ah... Who's Fred
鄙人在此
This guy right here!
莫惊慌卡通服而已我真人可不长这样
Ah! Ah! Don't be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.
我叫弗莱德
The name is Fred.
白天我是学校的吉祥物但到了晚上
School mascot by day but by night,
我还是学校的吉祥物
I'm also a school mascot.
话说你的专业是什么
So, what's your major
不我不是这的学生不过我可是专业级科学控
No! No! I'm not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..
我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个
I've been turning to get honey to develop a formula...
能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式
That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
但她居然说这"不科学"
But she says that's not "science".
真心不科学
It's really not.
才怪那我让芥末无疆做的缩小激光呢Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi
也不是科学吗
for isn't science, either
#NAME
- Is it - Nope!
#NAME
- Well then, what about invinsible sandwich - Hiro!
你想啊你吃着三明治
Imagine eating a sandwich but,
可周围的人都觉得你脑子有病
everybody just thinks you're crazy.
够了喂
Just stop.
#NAME
- Laser Eye - What
#NAME
-Tingly fingers - Never gonna happen!
那开个杂货店总可以了吧
Then what about grocery stores.
- 那你在研究什么 - 我展示给你看
- So, what are you been working on - I'lll show you.
胶带纸
Duct Tape
别怪我泼冷水老哥这个人家发明过了I hate to break it to you, Bro. Already been invented.
老哥痛痛痛
Awww! Dude! A..
这就是我研究的项目
This is what I've been working on.
你好我叫大白是你的私人健康助手Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion.
我察觉到你需要医疗护理当你说
I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:
嗷的时候
A..
机器人护士
A robotic nurse
从一到十级你的疼痛指数是
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain
你是说生理上的还是心理上的
Physical, or emotional
正在扫描
I will scan you now.
扫描完成
Scan complete.
你的小臂有轻微的上皮组织擦伤
You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm
我建议进行除菌喷雾处理
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
等等这个喷雾的主要成分是什么
Whoa, whoa... What's in the spray specifically
喷雾的主要成分是"杆菌肽"
The primary ingredient is: "Bacitracin."
真糟糕我不巧对那个东西过敏
That's a bummer, I'm actually allergic to that.
你并不对杆菌肽过敏
You're not allergic to Bacitracin.
倒是对花生有轻微过敏
You do have a mild allergy to: Peanuts.
真不赖
Not bad.
你对这个机器人的编程还真不错嘞
You've done some serious coding on this thing huh!
啊哈他被编入超过一万种医疗护理程序Ahah! Programmed to over more than 10,000 medical procedures.
大白之所以成为大白就是靠这个芯片
This chip! Is what makes Baymax, "Baymax."
乙烯树脂
Vinyl
对为了做出无害又可爱的效果
Yeah, going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing.
看上去像一个移动的棉花糖别见怪
Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
我是机器人我不会见怪I am a robot. I can not be offended.
超光谱镜头
Hyperspectro Cameras
没错
Yup.
#NAME
- Titanium skeleton. - Carbon fiber.
对哦更轻便
Right. Even lighter.
好赞的驱动器你从哪儿弄到的
Killer actuators, where did you get those
就是在这里加工的在实验室里
Machined them right here... In house..
#NAME
#NAME
#NAME
- He can lift a thousand pounds. - Shut up!
你是个乖宝宝来跟棒棒糖
You have been a good boy, have a lollipop.
真棒
Nice!
直到你说 "我很满意你的照顾"
I can not deactivate until you say:
我才会结束工作
You are satisfied with your care.
那好吧我很满意你的照顾
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.
他会帮助很多很多人的
He's gonna help a lot of people.
#NAME
- Hey, what kind of battery does it use - Lithium lon.
铝电解超级电容器充电速度更快
You know, Super Capacitor would charge way faster.
开夜车呢滨田先生
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada
教授你好其实我已经在收尾了
Hey, Professor, I actually was finishing up.
你一定是小宏机器人拳击手对吗
You must be Hiro. Bot fighter, right
在我女儿还小的时候她也一心想做这个When my daughter was younger, That's all she wanted to do.
我能看看吗
May I
当然
Sure!
嗯不错
Hmm!
磁力伺服器
Magnetic Bearing Servos.
超酷的吧想看看我怎么操纵它们吗
Pretty sick huh Wanna see how I put them together
嘿天才这就是教授本人发明的
Hey, genius! He invented them! 你是罗伯特·卡拉汉
You are Robert Callaghan
是那个机器人学卡拉汉定理的卡拉汉吗Like as in, Callaghan.... Callaghan's Laws of Robotics
正是在下
That's right.
想过来这做研究吗你的年龄不是问题
Ever think about applying here Your age wouldn't be an issue.
他对他的机器人搏击事业可是很认真的
I don't know, he's pretty serious about his career in bot fighting.
#NAME
- Well, kind of serious. - I can see why.
凭你的机器人打赢一定很容易
With your bot winning must come easy.
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
如果你喜欢做简单的事情
Well, if you like things easy,
那或许我们的项目不适合你
then my program isn't for you.
在这里我们不断地探索机器人的极限
We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我的学生们会创造未来
My students go on to shape the future.
很高兴认识你小宏祝你比赛顺利
Nice to meet you, Hiro. Good luck with the bot fights.
想赶上那场比赛的话你最好快点
You gotta hurry if you wanna catch that bot fight.
我必须到这里上学
I have to go here!
如果我不来这所极客大学我会发狂的
If I don't go to this nerd school. I'm gonna lose my mind.
我怎么才能被录取
How do I get in
学校每年一次会举办学生科技展
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
你如果能做出一个让卡拉汉眼前一亮的东西
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away,
你就稳了
You're in.
不过你一定要做得漂亮
But, it's gotta be great.
相信我
Trust me...
这将会是
It will be...
什么也没有完全没想法
Nothing! No ideas.
空脑子笨脑子
Useless empty brain.
才十四岁就一败涂地了
washed up at 14.
太悲哀So sad.
什么都想不出来完了我永远也录取不上了
I got nothing! I'm done! I'm never getting in!
我还没对你放弃希望呢
I'm not giving up on you.
#NAME
- What are you doing - Shake things up.
用你的超大号大脑好好想一想
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
换一个角度看问题
Look for a new angle.
好多酷炫的科技设备你感觉怎么样
Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today. How you feelin'
我以前可是机器人拳击手
You're talking to an ex-bot fighter,
这阵势想吓到我还远远不够
It takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
他紧张着呢
Yup, he's nervous.
小家伙没什么好担心的
Oh! You have nothing to fear little fella.
他好紧张
He's so tense.
- 没我才不紧张 - 放松点小宏
- No! I'm not. - Relax, Hiro...
你的设计棒极了快告诉他神行御姐
Your tech is amazing! Tell him, Gogo...
别叽歪了拿出点气概
Stop whining, woman up.
我好着呢
I'm fine.
你需要什么小家伙
What you need, little man
除臭剂薄荷糖还是新内裤
Deodorant breath mint, fresh pair of under pants
内裤你有病得治了
Under pants You need serious help.
我这是有备而来
Hey, I come prepared.
我已经六个月没洗衣服了
I haven't done laundry in 6 months.
一条内裤我能穿四天
One pair last me four days.
前穿穿后穿穿然后翻过来再来一遍
I go front, I go back, I go inside out then I go front and back.
#NAME
- Wow! That is both disgusting and awesome. - Don't encourage him.
这叫做"循环再利用"
It's called "recycling".
下一位展示者滨田宏
Next Presenter: Hiro Hamada.
#NAME
- Oh yeah! This is it! - I guess I'm up. 照相照相大家一起说 "小宏"
Okay! Okay, photo! Photo! Everybody say: "Hiro!"
小宏
Hiro!
我们爱你小宏祝你好运
We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
祝展示成功小家伙
Break a leg, little man!
科学万岁耶
Science, yeah!
上吧弟弟展示的机会来了
Alright, Bro. This is it!
拜托别让我失望了
Come on, don't leave me hanging.
怎么了
What's going on
我真的很想去你们学校
I really wanna go here.
你可以的
You got this.
大家好
Hi...
我的名字是滨...
My name is Hiro...
抱歉
Sorry.
我的名字是滨田宏
My name is Hiro Hamada.
我发明了一些自认为很神奇的东西
And, I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
希望你们能喜欢
I hope you like it.
这是一个微型机器人
This, is a microbot.
深呼吸
Breathe.
看起来微不足道
It doesn't look like much.
但是当它和其他小伙伴们团结起来的时候But when it links up with the rest of its pals...
就变得有趣多了
Things gonna get a little more interesting.
它们由这个神经发射器控制
The Microbots are controlled with this neurotransmitter.
我想让它们做什么
I think about what I want them to do...
它们就照做
They do it.
这项创造的应用是无止境的
The applications for this tech are limitless.
建筑物
Construction... 曾经需要大队人马
What use to take teams of people
人工建造数月或数年
working by hands for months or years.
现在只要一个人就可以完成
Can now be accomplished by one person.
这仅仅是九牛一毛
And that's just the beginning...
可不可以用在
How about...
交通运输上
Transportation
微型机器人可以轻松移动任何物体至任何地方
Microbots can move anything, anywhere, with ease.
只有想不到
If you can think it...
没有做不到
microbots can do it.
你的思维局限是它唯一的限制
The only limit is your imagination.
微型机器人
Microbots!
那是我外甥
That's my nephew!
是我家人我爱我家人
My Family! I love my family!
棒呆了
Nailed it!
#NAME
- You did it! - You did it bad.
- 做得好小宏 - 太让我震惊了老弟
- Good job, Hiro. - It blows my mind, dude.
观众爱死你了太神奇了
They loved you. That was amazing!
是的
Yes.
经过进一步开发你的技术将会是革命性的With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
你是阿拉斯泰尔·克雷
Alastair Krei.
我可以看看么
May I
太棒了
Extraordinary.
我希望你能把你的机器人卖给克雷科技
I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
不是吧
Shut up.
克雷先生说得对
Mr. Krei is right.
你的机器人将唤醒技术革新
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你可以继续开发它们
You can continue to develop them...
也可以把它们卖给一个唯利是图的小人
Or you can sell them to a man whose only guided by his own self interest.
罗伯特我知道你是怎么看我的
Robert, I know how you feel about me
但是这不关你的事
But it shouldn't affect you...
一切由你决定小宏
This is your decision, Hiro.
但至少你要知道克雷先生为达目的
But you should know, Mr. Krei has cut corners
喜欢走捷径忽视科学
and ignored sound science to get where he is.
不是那样的
That's just not true.
克雷科技才不会善用你的机器人
I wouldn't trust Krei Tech with your microbots
其他东西也是
or anything else
小宏
Hiro...
我能给你提供超乎想象的酬劳
I'm offering you more money than any fourteen year old could imagine.
多谢你的赏识克雷先生但我不会卖
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei. But they are not for sale.
我真是高估了你的智商
I thought you were smarter than that. 罗伯特
Robert.
克雷先生
Mr. Krei...
那是我弟弟的机器人
That's my brother's.
哦对了
Oh, that's right.
我期望能在课堂上见到你
I'm looking forward of seeing you in class...
哇耶难以置信
Wohoo! Yeah! Unbelievable!
天才们让我们去喂饱这些饥渴难耐的大脑吧
Alright geniuses! Let's feed those hungry brains.
回餐厅晚饭我请客
Back to cafe, dinner is on me!
太棒了免费美食最棒了
Yes, nothing is better than free food.
#NAME
- Aunt Cass... - Unless it's moldy.
- 我们会赶回去的好么 - 当然
- We'll catch up, okay - Sure.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
#NAME
- Both of you! - Thanks, Aunt Cass.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you gonna say. 我应该感到自豪
I should be proud of myself
因为我的天赋终于能用于正途... because I'm finally using my gift for something important..
不我只是想告诉你
No! No, I was just gonna tell you,
整个展示中你的裤裆都是开的
your fly was down for the whole show.
哈哈别搞笑
Haha, Hilarious!
什么啊
What Ahh!
欢迎来到怪咖大学
Welcome to Nerd School,
怪咖
Nerd!
我
Hey, I am...
如果不是你我不会有今天所以
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so...
你知道
You know...
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
你还好么
Are you okay
我没事但是卡拉汉教授还在里面
Yeah, I'm okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
阿正不要
Tadashi, No!
教授还在里面
Callaghan's in there.
我得去救他
Someone has to help.
阿正
Tadashi!
阿正
Tadashi!
嗨
Hey...
嗨卡斯阿姨
Hey, Aunt Cass.
松田夫人来餐厅了
Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe.
穿的衣服一点都不适合她八十岁的年纪
She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80 year old.
每次都能让我捧腹大笑
It always cracks me up.
你应该下楼看看
You should come down.
以后再说吧
Maybe later.
对了学校又打电话来了
Oh, the university called again.
开学已经有几周了
It's been a few weeks since classes started, 但他们说现在去报道还不晚
but they said its not too late to register.
知道了谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
嗨小宏
Hi, Hiro!
我们只是想看看你怎么样了
We just wanted to check in and see how you're doing.
我们希望你能来学校老弟
We wish you were here, buddy.
小宏如果现在让我选一种超能力
Hiro, if I could have only one super power right now...
我希望我能穿过这个摄像头给你一个大大的拥抱
it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you a big hug.
嗷
A..
你好我是大白你的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion.
你好
Hey...
大白我不知道你还能用
Baymax, I didn't know you were still active.
我听到一声惨叫发生了什么事
I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble
我刚刚砸到了脚趾头我很好
Oh, I just had my toe a little. I'm fine.
从一到十你的疼痛等级是多少
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain
零
Zero
我很好真的多谢你可以缩回去了
I'm okay, really. Thanks. You can shrink now.
#NAME
- Does it hurt when I touch it - That's okay. No! No touching!
嗷!
Aw!
你摔倒了
You have fallen.
你说呢
You think
从一...
On a scale of one...
从...
On a scale...
从...
On a scale...
从一到十...
On a scale of one to ten...
从一到十你的痛感是几级On a scale of one to ten, How would you rate your pain
零
Zero.
#NAME
- It is alright to cry. - No! No...
#NAME
- Crying is a natural response to pain. - I'm not crying.
- 让我为你扫描看是否受伤 - 别扫我
- I will scan you for injury. - Don't scan me.
- 扫描完毕 - 不可理喻!
- Scan complete. - Unbelieveable!
你没有受到外伤
You have sustained no injuries.
但是你的荷尔蒙水平和神经递质However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
都显示你有异常情绪波动
indicate that you are experiencing mood swings.
常见于青少年人群症状鉴定:
Common on adolescenes. Diagnosis:
青春期躁动
Puberty.
你说什么
Woah! What
好吧你该缩回去了
Okay, time to shrink now.
这一时期身体会出现毛发的增长
You should expect an increase in body hair.
尤其在脸部胸部腋窝和...
Especially on your face, chest, armpits, and...
谢谢你解释够多啦
Thank you, that's enough.
身体还会感到莫名强烈的冲动
You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
好啦咱乖乖回箱子里去好不
Okay, let's go you back in your luggage.
直到你说你满意我的照顾我才可以结束工作
I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.
好吧我很满意你的...
Fine, I'm satisfied with my...
我的微型机器人
My microbot
这是怎么回事
This doesn't make any sense.
青春期的少年在成熟的过渡期常感到迷茫Puberty can often be a confusing time for young adolescent flowering into a manhood.
不!
No!
微型机器人之间是互相感应的但...
The thing is attracted with other microbot, but...
这不可能啊它们不是都烧毁了That's impossible, they were destroyed in a fire.
肯定有地方坏了
Something's broken.
你的微型机器人好像要去哪
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
噢是吗那你帮忙找出它想去的地方吧Oh, yeah Why don't you find out where he is trying to go
这样能缓解你青春期的情绪波动吗
Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings
当然
Absolutely.
大白
Baymax
大白
Baymax
大白
Baymax
不是吧
What
小宏
Hiro
嗨卡斯阿姨
Hi, Aunt Cass.
#NAME
- Wow, you're up - Yeah, I figured it was time.
你是要去登记入学吗
Are you registering for school
是啊我考虑过你说的了确实让我振作不少
Ah, yes. I've thought about what you said. Really inspired me.
亲爱的那太棒了!
Oh, honey. That's so great!
好嘞今晚加餐我会留些鸡翅...
Okay, special dinner tonight. I leave up some chicken wings...
放些辣得脸发麻的辣酱
You know, with a hot sauce that makes us faces numb.
好啊听起来不错
Okay, sounds good.
那好!再抱一个
Great! Last hug.
大白!
Baymax!
大白!
Baymax!
大白!
Baymax!
大白!
Baymax!
疯了么你这是要干嘛
Are you crazy What are you doing
我找到你的微型机器人要去的地方了...
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go..
都跟你说了它坏了! 它没有要去... I told you, its broken! It's not trying to go...
锁住了
Locked.
那有窗户
There is a window.
请注意安全
Please exercise caution.
从这样的高度坠落可导致身体损伤
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
糟了个糕
Oh, no.
抱歉请允许我放走些空气
Excuse me, while I let out some air.
好了吗
Are you done
好了
Yes.
我需要点时间重新充满
It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
好吧声音轻点就是了
Fine, just keep it down.
我的微型机器人
My microbots
有人在批量制造
Someone's making more.
小宏
Hiro
心脏病都快被你吓出来了
You gave me a heart attack.
我的手掌内置电击器
My hands are equipped with defibrillators.
- 预备! - 停!住手!
- Clear! - Stop! Stop!
我只是打个比方
It's just an expression!
糟了个糕
Oh, no.
快跑!
Run!
噢快点!
Oh, come on!
我跑不快
I am not fast.
是啊我看到了!
Yeah, no kidding!
快! 快! 速度!
Go! Go! Come on!
把门踢倒!
Kick it down!
出拳!
Punch it!
快! 快!
Go! Go!
跟上快! 快!
Come on, go! go!
快走!
Move it! 快点!
Come on!
快点! 从窗户出去!
Come on! The window!
挤过去!
Suck in!
大白!
Baymax!
小宏
Hiro
快点!咱们赶紧离开这! 跑!速度! Come on! Let's get out of here! Go! Hurry!
好了听我整理一下思路
Alright, let me get this straight.
一个头戴歌伎面具的男人
A man in a kabuki mask
带着一队会飞的小机器人袭击了你attacked you with an army of miniature flying robot.
是微型机器人!
Microbots!
微型机器人
Microbots.
嗯他通过戴在头部的发射器
Yeah, he was controlling them
以心电感应的方式控制那些机器人telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
也就是说这位面具先生
So Mr. Kabuki was using
用超能力袭击了你和气球人
ESP to attack you and balloon man.
你那会飞的机器人被盗后你有报案吗
Did you file a report when your flying robots was stolen
没有我以为它们都被烧毁了
No, I thought they were all destroyed.
听起来是有点不可思议不过当时大白也在告诉他
Look, I know it sounds crazy but Baymax was there too. Tell him.
是的长官他说的是事... 实
Yes, officer. He is telling the tru...th.
怎么... 你怎么了
What the... What's wrong with you
电量不足
Low battery.
嘿嘿尽量坚持到家..
Whoa! Whoa, try to keep it ho..me
我是您的私人健康助手大白...
I am a health care, your personal Baymax...
孩子我们还是打电话让你家长来一趟吧Kid, How about we call your parents and get them down here.
什么
What
在这张表上填上姓名电话然后我们再... Write your name and number down in this piece of paper, and we can... 得赶紧带你回家充电
I gotta get you home to your charging station.
还能走吗
Can you walk
我将对你进行扫描扫描完毕
I will scan you now. Scan complete.
健康
Health care.
听好...
Okay...
要是阿姨问起来
If my aunt asked,
你就说我们一整天都待在学校知道吗
we are at school all day, got it
我们从窗户跳下来
We jump out of window.
不是声音轻点! 嘘!
No, But be quiet! Shhh!
我们从窗户跳下来
We jump out of window.
你可不能这么回卡斯阿姨
But you can't say things like that on our Aunt Cass.
小宏
Hiro
你回来了亲爱的
You home, sweetie
是的!
That's right!
就知道我没听错嗨!
I thought I heard you. Hi!
嘿卡斯阿姨
Hey, Aunt Cass.
看看我的小大学生啊
Oh, look at my little college man.
我迫不及待地想听你在学校的一切
Ah! I can't wait to hear all about it.
马上就好咯
Oh! It means its almost ready.
你能安静会儿吗
You be quiet
好了来大吃一顿吧
Alright, get ready to have your face melted.
明天就会感觉到这酸爽了你知道我在说什么吧
We are gonna feel this things tomorrow. You know what I'm saying
好吧坐下来都告诉我
Okay, sit down, tell me everything.
情况是这样的因为我注册得太晚了
The thing is, since I registered so late.
我有很多功课要赶上
I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.
什么声音
What was that
是糯米团
Mochi. 该死的猫
Oh! That darn cat.
就当饯行吃一盘好吗
Oh! Just take a plate for the road, okay
#NAME
- Don't work too hard. - Thanks for understanding.
毛茸茸的宝贝
Hairy baby.
毛茸茸的宝贝
Hairy baby.
好了起来吧
Alright, come on.
我会坚持下去我是你的私人助手
I'll carry on, I'm your personal Baymax.
一只脚前一只后
One foot in front of the other.
没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
阿正
Tadashi.
什么
What
阿正
Tadashi.
阿正走了
Tadashi's gone.
他什么时候回来
When will he return
他死了大白
He is dead, Baymax.
阿正身体十分健康
Tadashi was in excellent health.
饮食健康坚持锻炼他应该会长寿
With a proper diet and exercise, He should have lived a long life.
是他应该会
Yeah, He should have.
但发生了一场火灾...
But there is a fire...
现在他去了
Now he's gone.
阿正就在这里
Tadashi is here.
不虽然大家都说只要有人记得他
No, people keep saying he is not really gone.
他就不是真的消失了
As long as who remember him.
但还是很痛...
Still hurts..
我没有检测出伤口
I seen no evidence of physical injury.
那是另外一种伤痛
It's a different kind of hurt.
你是我的病人我想帮助你
You are my patient. I would like to help.
这个你治不了
You can't fix this one buddy.
你在做什么Ah..What are you doing
我在下载伤心病治疗的数据库
I am downloading a database on personal lost.
数据库下载完成
Database downloaded.
治疗方法包括接触朋友爱人
Treatments include: Contact with friends, and loved ones.
#NAME
- I am contacting them now. - No! No, don't do that.
#NAME
- Your friends have been contacted. - Unbelieveable!
你现在在做什么
Now what are you doing
其他治疗方法包括关怀和安抚
Other treatments include: Compassion, and physical reassurance.
我没事真的
I'm okay, really.
你会好的
You will be alright.
乖乖
There, there.
谢谢你大白
Thanks, Baymax.
对于那场火灾我很遗憾
I am sorry about the fire.
别放心上这是意外
It's okay, it was an accident.
除非...
Unless...
除非它不是意外...
Unless it wasn't a...
蒙面的家伙偷走了我的微型机器人
Ah! Ah! The showcase, the guy in the masked stole my microbots
还纵火销毁痕迹
and set the fire to cover his tracks.
是他害死了阿正
He's responsible for Tadashi.
我们要抓住那家伙
We gotta catch that guy.
它还活着
It's alive, It's alive, It's alive, It's alive!
要想抓住那家伙就得给你升升级
If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades.
抓到蒙面人能改善你的情绪吗
Will apprehending the man in the masked improve your emotional state
当然
Absolutely!
来学点儿功夫吧
Let's work on your moves.
这儿也要改进改进
Now let's take care of this.
我有一些问题
I have some concerns. 这盔甲破坏了我可爱无害的设计
This armor may undermine my non-threatening huggable design.
要的就是这个伙计
That's gotta be the idea, buddy.
你帅呆了
you look sick
我不会发呆我是机器人呐
I can not be sick. I'm a robot.
只是打个比方啦
It's just an expression.
数据传输完成
Data transfer complete.
我不懂空手道如何让我成为更好的健康助手
I fail to see how karate makes me a better health care companion.
你想让我保持健康是吗
You wanna keep me healthy, don't you
打它
Punch this.
好
Yes!
锤拳
Hammer fist!
侧踢
Side kick!
掌刀
Knife hand!
后踢。