Heritage《遗产(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1961年至1989年间柏林墙将德国分隔为东、西两部分
东德的人们通常会经由偏僻的哈尔茨山偷渡到西德
东德的秘密警♥察♥机构"史塔西"奉命阻止这种行为柏林今日
柏林墙确实被推倒了但人们之间的隔阂并未消失
There may not be a physical wall but there is definitely still a wall, 精神和情感上的隔阂
an emotional mental wall like the Eastern Germany
东德至今还在忙于应对暴♥乱♥
is still dealing with the atrocities that happened to them.
并且...只要我们...
And-- and they will as long as we all-
你想去别的地方吗?
Did you want to go somewhere else?
我不是你的治疗师
I am not your therapist.
你怎么会这么想?
Why would you say that you're my therapist?
"安娜你好今天过得怎么样?最近在忙什么呢?"
"Hi Anna, how was your day? What have you been up to?"
这才是今晚正确的打开方式
That would have been a good way to start off tonight.
别嘛你知道明天的展示有多重要
Come on, you know how important this presentation is tomorrow. 我确实知道
Yes, I do.
那么你今天过的怎么样?
So how was your day?
好吧或许我的兴趣是有点
Okay, so maybe my interest is-
- 是痴迷吧? - 有点强烈
- Obsession? - A bit intense.
- 但你作为一个德国人应该知道它的重要性 - 是的
- But you as a German should know how important this is. - Yes. 但我作为一个德国人也可以告诉你这话题是有多么的难懂乏味And I as a German can tell you how esoteric the whole thing is.
- 没错这很重要 - 对你来说么?
- It matters. Yeah. - To you?
迈尔斯如果你想和一个女孩子撑过三次约会
Miles, if you want a girl to stick around for more than three dates, 你真该找点别的话题聊聊
you should really find something more to talk about.
- 这是很学术的东西啊 - 那又怎么样呢
- It's academic. - Nobody cares.
德国人并不关心学者女孩子们也一样
Not Germans, not academics, not girls.
听着从今天的情况来看我认为你真的需要考虑一下心理咨♥询♥ Look, from all that you've told me, I think you should really consider counseling. 那样也许你的时间会花得更值一些
That might be a better use of your time.
大家好今天我要为这项研究
Okay. So today I'm going to present my grant proposal for the study
德国统一对哈尔茨山脉居民的跨代影响
of the transgenerational impact of the German reunification
提出拨款提案
on the inhabitants of the Harz mountains.
哦上帝啊
Oh, goodie.
好的
Okay, so-
你已经三次为这个项目申请资金
Three times you've presented this project for funding.
前面两次我们都拒绝了
The first two times we rejected it.
为什么你会觉得我们这次会改变主意?
What makes you think we've changed our minds?
我们都知道那面墙我们也都知道它已经倒塌了
We all know about the wall, we all know it fell.
你作为一个局外人可能会觉得有必要做这个课题
You as an outsider might feel the need to go there.
但我们对此毫无兴趣
We don't.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
对我来说这听起来像是你在为自己的私人项目
To me this sounds like you're requesting private funding
申请私人资金
for a personal project.
- 嗯如果你们 -迈尔斯学校可不想
- Well, if you-- - Miles, the university isn't interested
花几千欧元去解决你的家庭问题
in spending thousands just to help you with your family issues.
这个项目的目的是研究和记录史塔西的压♥迫♥
Look, the purpose of this project is to research and document how Stasi oppression
是如何影响这个地区的人们和他们的后代的
affected the people of this region and the generations that followed.
没错由于我的家族历史它确实存在私人因素
Yes, it's personal because of my family history and yes,
这种因素也的确促使我调查这个问题但是
that pushes me to investigate the issue. But --
不要把我对改变现状的热情和什么鬼心理治疗混淆了
don't confuse my passion to make a difference with some sort of twisted therapy.
随你怎么说这项研究需要太多的资源投入
Call it what you like, either way it's asking too many resources
但能带来的学术成就却很小
for too little academic return.
那查理·普赖斯呢?他就能从学术的角度来研究当地民俗
What about Charlie Price? He's down there trying to get academic perspective
还搞得他好像是这种项目的开创者似的
on regional folklore like that hasn't been done to death.
查理·普赖斯拿到了资金是因为他同意为大学档案馆
Charlie Price got his funding because he also agreed to carry out major artifact acquisition 进行重要的文物收♥购♥
for the university archive.
我不确定你现在是否真的适合提起他
I'm not sure if Charlie Price is the name you really want to bring up right now.
听着
Look,
我辞去中情局分♥析♥员的工作不是为了来这里
I didn't quit that fucking analyst job at the CIA so that I could come here
回收那些已经存在的学术垃圾然后把它们锁在落了灰的图书馆里
and recycle a bunch of shit already written and locked away in some dusty library.
像我父亲的这样的人从不需要为他们的所作所为负责
People like my father were never held accountable for what they did.
这方面研究的缺失真是丢人
The lack of research on this subject is an embarrassment.
如果我们不了解事实怎么能改变如何能弥补呢?
How can we change, how can we make amends if we don't know the facts?
我从小到大都不知道我父亲是谁
I grew up never knowing who my father was,
但又一直恐惧于他可能是个怎么样的人
but always dreading what he might have been.
你知道这听起来很搞笑
You know it sounds funny.
你说这不是你的个人项目但你却在这里谈论你的个人经历
You say it isn't personal and yet here you are again making it about you.
你一直在说你自己不是吗?
It's always about you, isn't it?
在项目申请信中你提到了你的东德血统
In your application letter to this program you wrote about your East German roots, 你家人在柏林墙倒塌后的移♥民♥事迹
your family emigrating after the wall fell,
还提到在你父亲自杀后你不再拥有归属感
how you never felt like you belonged anywhere after your dad killed himself,
也没有身份认同感
had no identity
也许也许你在这里学习说不定可以找到这些问题的答案
and maybe, just maybe, if you study here, you could find answers to all that.
但你要求的越来越多
But you keep asking us for more and more.
这是我们拒绝你的第三次
And for the third time we say no.
非常感谢你的报告冯·西格勒先生
Thank you very much, Herr von Siegler.
迈尔斯
Miles.
等等
Wait.
我有点东西给你
I might have something for you.
虽然这可能不是你现在期望的但也应该有些用处
It might not be what you're looking for right now but it's something.
今天下午你有时间和怀特博士以及我私下见一面吗?
Do you have time this afternoon for a private meeting with Dr. White and myself? - 你想干嘛? - 你上次见到查理·普赖斯是什么时候?
- What's this about? - When was the last time you saw Charlie Price?
嗯查理恭喜你
Well, Charlie, congrats man.
得偿所愿
You earned it.
一年前
伙计走运了
Maybe you lucked out, man.
我之前也没想到会成功
Not quite what I hoped for either.
我想观察民俗如何在21世纪里存续
I wanted to see how folklore survives in the 21st century world.
但他们不会支持建立一个那样的档案馆
They won't help building an archive.
这对他们有什么好处?都是老调重弹罢了
Yeah, what's in it for them? It's always the same bullshit here.
也许这恰是你该做的把这个项目弄得更有利可图一些
Maybe that's what you gotta do, find a way to make it more lucrative for them. 我知道弄清楚你父亲身上发生的事对你有多重要
I know it's important for you to find out about your dad and all but
但你必须从评审们的兴趣点切入
there's got to be an angle to grab their interest too.
你的项目必须有所贡献才行
Just gotta have something to offer.
迈尔斯我不确定上午你提到查理·普赖斯的时候
Right. Miles, I don't know if you notice the elephant in the room this morning 是否有注意到大家避而不谈的情况?
when you mentioned Charlie Price. Did you?
我当时没太注意
My attention was kind of elsewhere.
在你的提案里普赖斯的研究占据了大篇幅的参考内容
In your proposal, your list Price as a primary resource.
那有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem with that?
你很了解查理·普赖斯吗?
How well do you know Charlie Price?
我们原来都是中情局的分♥析♥员
We were both analysts at the CIA.
- 你跟他的交往多吗? - 不太多
- Do you talk to him much? - Not often.
我们通过几封邮件
A couple of emails back and forth.
不过这是挺久前的事了
Been a while though.
我们现在面临着一点问题
The department has a bit of a situation. And --
希望你可以帮我们解决它
we were hoping you could help us deal with it.
项目开始后我们很快就意识到普赖斯不可信
We learned fairly quickly he wasn't to be trusted.
他对事实有所隐瞒
He had conflicts about the truth.
一开始的时候我们都对他的工作很满意
Initially we were very pleased with the work Price was doing.
但他接着就消失了你看
But he seems to have disappeared and as you see there,
他陷入了很多麻烦
also managed to get himself in a lot of trouble.
我们大概一周前接到了普赖斯的信息
We received this from Price about a week ago.
地下活动停顿
Underground, stop.
过去使我保持清醒停顿
In my case the past keeps me sane, stop.
终止联♥系♥ 一切都结束了停顿
Cease contact, everything is fucked, stop.
- 他给你们发了一封电报? - 是电子邮件
- He wrote you a telegram? - That was an email.
我们从一个叫格哈德·施密特的人那里得到了消息
We got word from a man called Gerhard Schmidt.
这是他的照片
That's a photo of him right here.
施密特是克罗伊茨菲尔德小村庄的警♥察♥局长
He's a police chief in a small village called Kreuzfeld.
警方认为那里有犯罪情况他们查到了一些报告
The cops believe there were situations there along with some police reports 关于当地博物馆和私人收藏的被盗文物
and stolen artifacts from museums, private collections in the area.
两周前这只举世罕见的时钟出现在了慕尼黑的拍卖♥♥会上Two weeks ago that rare clock, you see there, showed up at auction in Munich. 卖♥♥家已经被捕了但是
Seller was arrested, but
时钟上还发现了普赖斯的指纹
Price's fingerprints were also found on it.
你们想要我做些什么呢?
What do you want me to do about it?
你上午说你曾经为CIA工作
You said it yourself this morning you used to work for the CIA.
是的但我是个分♥析♥员不是特工
Yeah, but I was an analyst. I was never an officer.
迈尔斯你知道的我们让普赖斯为我们找几件文物
Miles, as you know, we instructed Price to find several of these artifacts for us, 但我们从没想过他会偷盗售卖♥♥文物
but we never imagined he'd be stealing and selling them.
如果普赖斯在接受我们巨额资助的时候
If Price goes to prison
被关进监狱
while under our grand funding,
基金会就完了
the foundation will be demolished.
你是他的朋友你了解他的处事方法
You're his friend, you know his methods.
在他毁了我们之前找到他
Find him before he does something that ruins all of us.
那么我答应的话你们应该会批准
And from all of this, I'm supposed to believe that you'll give me
我项目的资金申请了吧?
department approval on my funding?
如果你真能够把普赖斯带回来当然没问题
If you're successful in getting Price back, absolutely.
迈尔斯听着我们部门要的就是保持清白的名声
Miles, look, the department just needs a clean bill of health.
别无所求
That's all we're asking for.
那也是你想要的
That's what you want,
一个公♥款♥去你父亲家乡待一段时间的机会
a chance to spend some time in your father's homeland.
你一到克罗伊茨菲尔德村尽快和我们刚说的
As soon as you arrive in Kreuzfeld, you'll need to make contact
格哈德·施密特警长取得联♥系♥
with this Gerhard Schmidt, the police chief we told you about.
试试和与普赖斯有过交流的人都谈谈
Try to make contact with as many people who interacted with Price as possible. 但你要当心
But be careful.
村子里的人可能很粗鲁排外
People in these villages can be very provincial.
我们无从得知有谁在帮助普赖斯
We have no way of telling who all might be helping Price.
克罗伊茨菲尔德村
祝你好运迈尔斯
Good luck, Miles.
保持联♥系♥
And stay in touch.
需要帮助吗?
我很抱歉你白跑了这么远
I'm sorry that you had to come all this way down here when you didn't have to. - 什么意思? - 你的同事已经死了
- What? - Your colleague is already dead.
看看吧
Have a look.
我们两天前发现了他
We found him two days ago.
尸体已经难以辨认了
He was barely recognizable.
老实说我根本不怎么认识他
To be honest with you, I didn't really know him at all.
他看起来总有点疯疯的
He always seemed a bit nuts.
你越是和他来往他就变得越陌生
And the more he came around, the stranger he seemed to get.
我跟他还有他的小女友海克·格劳豪斯起过几次争执
I had a few run-ins with him and his little girlfriend, Heike Grauhaus.
她总是惹麻烦
She's always been a troublemaker.
你是海克·格劳豪斯吗?
Is your name Heike Grauhaus?
你是来找普赖斯的对吗?我就是海克
You came here to look for him, didn't you? Of course.
是的我本来是来找他的
Yeah, I mean I had.
你是怎么知道要来和我谈这件事的?
So how did you know how to come talk to me about it?
格哈德给我们发的报告里有你的信息
You're in some of the reports Gerhard has sent us.
妈的
Fuck, yeah.
我也不知道普赖斯是怎么回事他变得怪怪的越来越多长途旅行
I don't know, Price, he got weird to his end, longer trips away.
就算他现身了也都是在格哈德身边转悠
Whenever he did show up, all his time was spent with Gerhard.
格哈德说他们并不认识
Gerhard said they didn't know each other.
别信他的鬼话
Don't trust him.
我那里还有一些普赖斯留下的东西想要的话跟我来吧
Come on, I have some stuff of his he left behind if you want it.
这是首哈尔茨的老歌♥
It's an old Harz melody.
每个地区的歌♥词都不一样这是我妈妈教给我的
The words keep changing from region to region, but those are the words my mother taught me.
- 你妈妈还住在这吗? - 没有了
- Does she still live here? - No.
我很小的时候他们就离开了
They left when I was very young.
已经很晚了
It's late.
不不你可以留在这里
But no, no, you can stay.
做你需要的工作
Work as long as you need.
好的谢谢
Okay, thanks.
没什么如果你想在这睡得话也没问题
Yeah, sure. You can also sleep here if you want, if you feel like it.
- 这些奇怪的标志是什么? - 我也不知道
- What are all those strange symbols? - I have no idea.
好吧有事你就叫我
Well, I'll be in here if you need anything.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
冯·西格勒
Von Siegler.
普赖斯
All right, Price.
这里面有什么信息能让我弄清你身上发生了什么吗?
Anything in here that's gonna help me find out what happened to you?
笔记做得很好
Great notes, man.
我猜他们关于你的话是真的吧
I guess it's true what they were saying about you.
上面的这些山洞是些史前的住所
These caves up here, prehistoric apartments.
如今没人再来这边了
No one comes here anymore.
村民们认为这里闹鬼但我发现普赖斯总是在这附近出现
The villagers believe they are haunted, except I always found Price moving around up here. 他的遗物和尸体都是在这里被发现的
I found the relics he collected, were in here, same place that we found his body.
目前丢失的大部分都是古董更确切的说是大量钻石
Most of what is missing now are some antiques, or rather a large collection of diamonds.
我昨晚见到了海克·格劳豪斯她告诉我
So I met Heike Grauhaus last night and she told me that-
我也要告诉你些本来不该说的事情
I'm going to tell you something I shouldn't.
海克不喜欢我是因为
The reason Heike doesn't like me is
东德时期我向史塔西举报了她的父母
back in the DDR I informed on her parents to the Stasi.
准时是一种美德
达克斯把他们带到过渡区去
已经四个人了一个没少
他们被逮捕了再也没有回来
They were arrested and never returned.
她认为这都是因为我
And she thinks I'm responsible for that.
- 不是因为你吗? - 我没有别的选择
- Are you? - I didn't have a choice.
我们所有人都没有
None of us did.
但现在我遇到了更大的问题
But right now I have bigger problems.
太糟了
Terrible.
- 但我觉得我们对此也束手无策了 - 是啊
- But I guess there is nothing more we can do. - Yeah.
是这样的埃弗斯博士我希望可以再在这边停留几天
Listen, Dr. Evers, if it's all right I was gonna stay down here
做一些我的独♥立♥研究
for a few more days and just sort of do some independent study.
没问题但是你接下来不由我们负责了
Certainly. But understand that you're now on your own.
学校承受不住你在那边被曝光的风险了
The university can't afford anyone to get to your exposure down there.
你能从一个男人收拾行李的方式发现很多事情噢
You know you can tell a lot about a man by the way he packs.
- 真的吗?你发现了什么? - 哦不我指的是真正的男人
- Oh yeah? What was this telling you? - Oh, no, I mean a real man.
好吧
Right.
这些是什么?
What are all these?
普赖斯偷的东西报告里是这么写的但谁知道真♥相♥呢
Stuff Price stole, reportedly stole, who knows.
- 你不想再努力一下找到这些失窃品吗? - 这不是我的工作
- Don't you think you should try and find some of these first? - Not my job.
事实上我认为我在这里已经获得一切想要的了
In fact, I think I've learned all that I can from this place.
所以接下来我要动身去下一个镇子了
So I'm gonna move on to the next town.
- 我可以在你这里留下一些东西吗? - 当然
- Is it cool if I leave some of the stuff here with you? - Sure.
你确定你不想再多待几天?你可以继续在这混段日子
You sure you don't want to stick around? I mean you can keep crashing here,
这又没什么影响
it's not a problem.
算了
No.
今天和格哈德的谈话提醒了我我来这里还有一个更大的目标
My talk today with Gerhard reminded me that I have a bigger purpose down here.
现在有一些额外的时间我要把它用在我自己的研究上
Got a little bit of extra time now, gonna spend it doing my own studies for a bit.
好吧那我送你去塔勒吧
Well, let me give you a lift to Thale then.
我正好要去见个朋友你可以从那里坐火车还省点时间
I'm meeting a friend. Then you can catch the train from there, save you some time. 该死的我不能掉头了但是车站就在头面
Shit, I don't think I can turn around, but the station is right back there.
小心点好吗?
Also be careful, okay?
你显然不是本地人小镇里可有些疯狂的人
It's obvious you're not from here and there's some crazy people in these small towns.
哦太棒了谢谢你送我过来
Okay, great. Thanks for the ride.
等等让我...我把电♥话♥给你
Here hold on, let me-- let me give you my number.
我不知道也许你会再来这里或者你的大学需要什么
I don't know, maybe if you ever come back down here or the university needs anything. 谢谢
Thanks again.
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿你好
Hi, how are you?
我不知道是谁让你这么做的这个玩笑很好玩
Look, I don't know who put you up to this, but haha, very funny, nice joke.
- 但是听着 - 我们在找你的一个朋友另外一个美国人
- But look-- - We're looking for a friend of yours, the other American.
- 普赖斯? - 太好了你认识他
- Price? - Good, you know him.
我不确定你知不知道但是普赖斯已经死了
I don't know if you know this but Price is dead.
我只是来拿他的遗物的
I just came to pick up some of his stuff.
嗯他的遗物
And-- and his stuff.
- 你带着它们呢么? - 是的有一部分在我的背包里
- Do you have them with you? - Yeah, some of it. It's in my backpack.
好的太好了
Okay, okay.
给我
Give it to me.
好
Okay.
- 这个你没有你没带着它? - 没有
- And this, you don't-- you don't have this with you? - No.
- 没有? - 我我只有一张照片
- No? - I mean-- I mean just a picture.
- 只有一张照片? - 是的
- Just-- just a picture? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉你了的
I told you.
这个项链
Necklace.
普赖斯本来应该把这个带给我结果他就消失了
Price was supposed to bring it to me and he never showed up.
他死了好的没问题他死了
He's dead, okay. Okay, he's dead.
现在我雇你去找到它
But now you're hired to find it.
是不是很棒?那么说说你的价格吧
Isn't it great? So, name your price.
说嘛
Come on!
这条项链很值钱我不介意利益共享
It's worth a lot and I like to share.
那么一万五
Okay, 15,000.
一万?五千?你知道的只要你回答他们就会停下
Ten thousand? Five thousand? You know, they'd stop if you answer.
我觉得你没明白现在的情况你的性命?啊哈好的
I don't think you get it. Um, your life? Ah, good, good.
这个酬劳我们双方都能接受
That works for both of us.
你把项链给我我就不杀你成交?
So you bring me the necklace and I won't kill you. Okay?
为什么是我?
Why are you doing this to me?
嗯因为你来了这里普赖斯又是你的朋友你的小兄弟
Well, you're here, right, and Price was your friend, your little buddy.
而且我有一种感觉你身上有的东西可不止这些
And I have a feeling, I have this feeling that you have more of his stuff than you let on. 所以嗯我们达成一致了么?用项链换你的命?
So, um, do we have a deal? The necklace for your life?
太棒了
Cool.
我们正式一些鲍里斯会和你确认合同的条款
To make it official, Boris will go over the terms of the contract with you.
鲍里斯你知道情况的对吗? 不要碰他的脸
And Boris, you know the conditions, right? So don't touch his face.
我不想引来不必须的关注
I don't want him drawing any unnecessary attention.
那么我要去祝我女儿演出成功了
So, I gotta go tell my daughter to break a leg.
你们玩得开心
Look, but you boys have fun.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
别太用力了他还有活儿要干呢
Not so hard. He has a job to do.
哦你们记得结束以后给泳池放水
Oh, and fill the pool when you're done.
这个周末一定会很棒的
It's gonna be gorgeous this weekend.
克劳斯要我们在你找项链的过程中看好你
Klaus once asked to keep an eye on you while you searched for the necklace. 咱们开始吧
So let's get the show on the road.
站直了
Here, try to stand up straight.
我知道你有点疼
I know it hurts.
但别表现得这么傻呆呆的
But don't be such a...
吸气
In
呼气
and out.
嘿你跑什么?我们就是想聊聊罢了
Hey! Why are you running? We just want to talk.
嘿
Hey!
别这样我们无论如何都会找到你的
Come on! We are going to find you anyway.
你跑不掉的
And now I'm coming for you.
哪个白♥痴♥在逃跑后会直接去火车站?
What moron goes straight to the train station after making an escape?
我看了一下你的护照发现你的姓氏是冯·西格勒
So I took a look at your passport and noticed your last name is von Siegler. 所以你是乌尔里希·冯·西格勒的儿子对吗?
That wouldn't make you the son of Ullrich von Siegler, would it?
- 你说什么? - 那个臭名昭著的史塔西官员
- What? - The infamous Stasi officer.
- 你认识他? - 你♥爸♥爸在风光的时候可是做了不少糟糕的事- You knew him? - Your dad did some pretty nasty things in his day. 嗯...
Hmm.
等等你都知道我父亲什么事?
Wait a minute. Tell me what you know about my father.
你知道的东德时期有些像你父亲一样的史塔西官员
You know, during the DDR several Stasi officers like your daddy
找到了一种相当聪明的赚外快的方法
found a pretty clever way to make some extra money.
当某些国家的敌人被逮捕时史塔西有可能
When certain enemies of the state were arrested, the Stasi might offer them 会为他们提供一个摆脱困境的机会
a way to buy out of their troubles, you know.
他们交易的大多是难以追踪的商品比如黄金
They traded mostly with untraceable goods like gold,
珠宝或是古董贵重的项链
jewels or antiques, valuable necklaces.
所以当东德的时代结束
So, when the East fell,
大多数官员把宝物藏在山里自己恐惧逃跑了
most of them fled in fear hiding the treasures throughout the mountains.
这些人♥大♥多没再回来所以我说宝物谁找到了就归谁
And most of them never came back. So finders keepers, I say.
好吧等等你认识我父亲?
All right. Hold on. You knew my dad?
我听说过他
I knew of him.
- 嗯那那些谣言都是真的吗? - 那种事现在不重要
- Well, are the rumors true? - That doesn't matter right now.
他参与了你刚刚提到的那些事情吗?
Was he involved in all the stuff you were just talking about?
和你一样普赖斯也差不多是这样栽在我手里的
Price sort of fell into my lap much like you did.
他在这里搜寻的东西许多和我相同
He was already down here looking for many of the same things I was.
我说服了他把东西给我而不是带回大学
So I convinced him to get them to me instead of the university.
他想把我卖♥♥不掉的宝物当做酬劳
He wanted to be paid in left-over relics I couldn't sell.
那条项链也包括在内
He wanted that necklace too.
鲍里斯蠢到家地给他了
And Boris foolishly gave it to him.
鲍里斯我们的小朋友包里还有什么?
Boris, what was the other thing our little friend had in his backpack?
把这个放进去
Put this in with it.
3 2 1 永远准时
很快就会有人报♥警♥了我相信会有足够的证据
Someone should report it soon enough and I think there will be enough evidence
让联邦调查局的人知道他们该去找谁负责
for the feds to know who to look for.
噢鲍里斯做得不错
Oh Boris, I'm impressed.
把项链带给我我就安排个小角色
Find me that necklace and I'll have one of my errand boys
替你承担责任
take the fall for your little trouble here.
做不到的话
If not,
那就只能祝你和国土安♥全♥部♥好好谈谈了
good luck talking your way out of it with Homeland Security.
妈的
Fuck!
- 你带着普赖斯的包吗? - 在后面
- You bring Price's bag with you? - Packed it in the back.
你知道我能去哪里休息一下吗?
Do you know anywhere I can lay low for a while?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
哦…
Oh...
- 有这么糟糕吗? - 非常糟
- Is that so bad? - Terrible.
- 这到底是什么地方? - 一座房♥子
- What is this place anyway? - It's a house.
统一以后很多东部的富人因为经济都迁往西部了
After the reunification a lot of the wealthier families in the East went West for economy. - 他们就把房♥子留在这里了吗? - 大概是让它回归森林了吧
- And they just left it here? - Left for the forest to reclaim, I guess.
好了
All set.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
德语里面有个词是说像你这样的人的
There's a word for guys like you in German.
- 什么? -是...
- What? - It's called...
- 你想说轻浮?- 也不是
- I think you mean schmetterling? - Not quite.
我会查查的
I'll look it up.
来我来帮你
Come, let me help you with this.
- 那么你呢? - 我?
- So what about you? - What about me?
这儿年轻人好像不多
Don't seem to be a lot of young people around here.
- 我确信你是我见过的唯一一个 - 嗯
- I'm pretty sure you're the only one I've met. - Yeah. Well,
我经营的旅馆是家族生意
the inn that I own, it's been in my family for generations.
父母消失以后我是被姑姑养大的
After my parents disappeared, I was raised by my aunt and
我觉得把它开下去是我的责任
I just now feel like it's my responsibility to keep it.
我父母也不会希望它关掉
My parents wouldn't like that.
你不觉得他们会希望你向前走让生活变得更美好吗?
You don't think they would have wanted you to move on, make something better? 我不知道
I don't know.
我的父母原来是个体户他们自己经营小旅馆
You know, when my parents were entrepreneurs, self-employed with the inn,
这不符合东德政♥府♥的期望
the state, the DDR did not like that.
太资本主义了
Too capitalistic.
我觉得小旅馆可能和他们的失踪有关。