Charming《白马王子(2018)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
这是一个不为人知的真实故事
This is the untold true story
关于这个世界上最有名的王子
of the most famous prince the world has ever known. 你知道
You know him -
他经常去解救不幸的少女
always coming to the rescue of some damsel in distress. 当然我更了解他
Well, I know him better.
他想要的
Hey, all he ever wanted
是让每个女孩都觉得自己是公主
was to make every girl feel like a princess.
这你能怪他吗?
Can you blame him?
当睡美人沉睡了一百年时
When Sleeping Beauty took a hundred-year nap,
是他把她唤醒了
he was there with a wake-up call.
当灰姑娘需要一个舞伴
When Cinderella needed a partner
在宴会上跳舞时
toe-to-toe on the dancefloor,
是他及时出现了
he was a shoo-in.
当白雪公主咬了有毒的苹果
When Snow White bit that poisoned apple,
是他的吻变成了解药
his kiss was the cure.
但一个人不能有过多的好事
But you can have too much of a good thing.
不然就会像他一样陷入这个麻烦
And that's exactly what got him into this mess.
麻烦?我只是有点太过于
Mess? I'm just a bit too...
有魅力罢了
..charming, that's all.
看起来怎么样?把我画得好看吗?
How we doing? You got my good side?
问的有点多余我怎么样都很帅
Trick question. They're both my good side.
好吧至少大家都这么说
Well, at least that's what they tell me.
好了这是为你婚礼准备的画像
Come on, this is for your wedding portrait.
给我一个像坠入爱河中的男人一样的微笑
Give me a smile like a man in love.
坠入爱河?我真希望我明白这是什么意思
Love? I wish I even knew what that meant.
那么既然是这样你是怎么遇到你的公主的
Well, then, how did you meet your princess?
当然那是我永远没办法忘怀的时刻
Ah, yes, it was a moment I will never forget.
啊等等你说的是哪个公主?
Ooh. Which princess do you mean exactly?
灰姑娘睡美人白雪公主
Cinderella! Sleeping Beauty! Snow White!
三位公主欢迎来到弗拉泽蛋糕店
All three princesses! Welcome to Frazelli's!
我需要一个结婚蛋糕
I need a wedding cake!
我们可以制♥作♥四国之内最好的结婚蛋糕We make the finest wedding cakes in the four kingdoms. 希望如此
I hope so.
没有人能在我的舞会上打瞌睡
Nobody's going to snooze at my ball.
可能除了我
Except maybe me.
我要嫁给一位王子了
I'm marrying a prince.
是啊我确信他也不过就是自称王子
Yeah, I'm sure he's a prince of a guy or whatever,
但我爱的人他是一个真正的王子
but my beloved, he's an actual prince.
这些无聊的话对着你的小鸟说吧
Sing it to some birds who care.
我们能别说了吗?我的婚礼就快要到了
Can we get on with this? My wedding is really soon.
-有多快? -哦小心
- How soon? - Oh, careful!
你眉头皱多了眼睛就会像个丑陋的女巫
You frown too much and you'll get wicked witch eyes! 而且你的镜子会告诉你
And your mirror will tell you -
挡着你的面
he'll tell you right to your face.
女士们女士们
Ladies, ladies!
依我40年的经验我知道没有两块蛋糕
In 40 years, I have learned that no two cakes
和两个新娘是相似的
and no two grooms are alike.
所以你们每个人告诉我一些
So, each of you, tell me something
关于那个让你们如此着迷的男人的事情吧
about the man who has enchanted you so.
他们称我是不幸的女孩
♪ They call me a damsel in distress
因为我获得了我的奖励
♪ 'Cause I won my prize
一个坐拥王国有着棕色大眼睛
♪ The one with the kingdom and the big brown eyes 一个有着美妙的歌♥喉
♪ The one with the voice that can boom like music
哦天哪他知道吗
♪ And my, oh, my, does he know how to use it
我不和你开玩笑
♪ I'm not playing with ya
他看着你的眼睛
♪ He looks into your eyes
知道该对你说什么
♪ Knows what to say to ya... ♪
他很英俊大家都认同
♪ He's so beautiful, that's the consensus
我敢打赌我会成为他的公主
♪ I'll bet the crown jewels I will be his princess
我喜欢他的笑容
♪ I like him for his smile
我喜欢他的头发
♪ I like him for his hair
我喜欢他的风格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜欢他的温文尔雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
-他是我的宝藏男孩 -我的宝藏男孩
- ♪ He's my trophy boy - ♪ My trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想拥有他
♪ I want him for myself
我想把他藏起来
♪ I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一样渴望那枚钻戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown -他是我的宝藏男孩我的宝藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
他如此邪魅如此放荡
♪ He's so vicious, so totally runway
我知道我没在听但他很幽默
♪ And I know I wasn't listening, but he's totally funny 我都不在乎他做了些什么
♪ I don't even care if he ever makes a sound
只要他看向我
♪ Just as long as when you see me
他在我身旁他对我很忠诚
♪ He's around and he's bound to me
我喜欢他的笑容
♪ I like him for his smile
我喜欢他的头发
♪ I like him for his hair
我喜欢他的风格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜欢他的温文尔雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
他是我的花瓶男孩我的花瓶男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想拥有他我想把他藏起来
♪ I want him for myself, I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一样渴望那枚钻戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown -他是我的宝藏男孩 -我的宝藏男孩
- ♪ He's my trophy boy - ♪ My trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
哦哦天哪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, my gosh
哦我的天哪
♪ Oh, my fairy godmother
能否告诉这男孩的妈妈
♪ Won't you call this boy's mama
告诉她我爱她
♪ And tell her that I love her, yeah
我喜欢他的笑容我喜欢他的头发
♪ I like him for his smile, I like him for his hair
我喜欢他的风格
♪ I like him for his style
我喜欢他的温文尔雅
♪ I like him 'cause he's so debonair
他是我的宝藏男孩我的宝藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy
我想拥有他
♪ I want him for myself
我想把他藏起来
♪ I want to lock him down
我像渴望王冠一样渴望那枚钻戒在我手指上
♪ I want that ring on my finger like I want that crown 他是我的宝藏男孩我的宝藏男孩
♪ He's my trophy boy, my trophy boy... ♪
快让开
Coming through!
我需要一个宝藏男孩耶
♪ I need a trophy boy Yeah! ♪
嘿爸爸真是美好的早晨
Hey! Papa! What a morning!
哦儿子
Oh, son!
你难道不厌倦吗
Aren't you tired of being hated
被大♥陆♥的每一个男人痛恨
by every man in the land?
诅咒那可恶的诅咒
Curse that cursed curse!
王子偷了我的爱人
The prince stole my love!
是啊不过我也试着远离那些女士了
Yeah. I have been trying to run away from the ladies, though. 嗯
Mmm!
就像你要求的那样爸爸
Just like you asked, Papa.
你不知道这个诅咒有多麻烦
You don't know how troubling this curse is.
我试图在躲避整个王国我当然知道
I am attempting to run a kingdom here! Of course I do!
菲利普你是未来的国王
Philippe, you are the future king
但你还没有选择你的新娘
and yet you still have not chosen a bride!
你一定要打破这可怕的诅咒
Your blasted curse must be broken
而且只有三天就是你21岁生日了
and we've only three days before your 21st birthday.
我和睡美人灰姑娘还有白雪公主都订婚了
I'm engaged to Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White. 那就选一个吧
Then just pick one!
那不是真爱我根本不知道这个词是什么意思
That's not love. I don't know the meaning of the word.
说真的什么意思?
Seriously, what is it?
你就要接受严酷的考验了
The day has come for you to run the gauntlet.
-严酷的考验?-这是毕竟之路
- The gauntlet? - The rite of passage.
一路前往火焰山
All the way to Fire Mountain.
这条路会提供你所追寻的答案
It will give you the answers you seek
正如我和你祖父一样
as it did for me and my father before me.
考验是一段让你变成真正的男人的旅程
The gauntlet is a journey that makes you a man.
它指引着我找到了我的真爱拉丁公主
It led me to the Latin beauty that became my true love. 愿你母后安息
May your mother rest in peace.
不幸的是同时
Unfortunately, that's also
我也使我信赖的向导心碎了
when I broke the heart of my trusted guide.
你指的是纳梅尼女巫吗?
You mean Nemeny Neverwish?
她太嫉妒我们的爱情了
She was so jealous of our love.
纳梅尼女巫变成了我们的敌人
Nemeny became our enemy,
被黑暗魔法吞噬
consumed in dark fairy magic.
她发誓要复仇不仅要向我
She vowed revenge not just on me
还要向爱情本身复仇
but on love itself.
我永远不会忘记这一切开始的那一天
I'll never forget the day it all happened,
你收到皇家祝福的那一天
the day of your royal blessing.
呈上皇室祝福仙子
Presenting the royal blessing fairy!
陛下
Your Excellency,
能赠予王子皇室祝福
it is my honour to bestow the royal blessing
是我的荣幸
upon the young prince
正如我为您和您父亲祝福一样
as I blessed you and your father before you.
为你我的小国王
For you, my tiny lord!
从今天起
From this day forth
你将会变得
you shall always be...
充满魅力
..charming!
哦哦
Oh! Ohh!
太多魅力了
Too much charm!
纳梅尼女巫?
Nemeny Neverwish?
你看起来很惊讶菲利普
You seem so surprised, Philip.
我说过我会回来的
I did promise I'd be back.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
哦她们现在会怎样扑向你的孩子
Oh, how they will throw themselves at your boy now. 他会令姑娘们心碎
He'll be a little heartbreaker,
就像他父亲一样
just like his daddy.
事实上
In fact...
没有一位与他对视的少女
..no maiden who gazes into the eyes of the prince
不会痴迷于他的笑容
will be able to resist his smile.
她会相信王子是她的真爱
She will believe that the prince is her true love.
一个接一个
One by one,
他会偷走大♥陆♥上每一位少女的芳心he will steal the heart of every maiden in the land.
到处都是心碎
Heartbreak will reign.
这魅力的诅咒会在他21岁生日那天
And when the sun sets on his 21st birthday,
日落时分被封印
this charming curse will be sealed
那时所有的爱都会消失
and on that day, all love will disappear
永远消失
forever!
不我会找到办法打破你的诅咒
No! I will find a way to break your curse!
在最后一天可以用真爱之吻打破
It could be broken on the last day with a kiss of true love. -卫兵 -陛下
- Guards! - Your Highness!
抓住她
Seize her!
抓什么?
Seize what?
祝福你现在别惊慌
Bless you! Now, don't freak out!
他还有21年去寻找真爱之吻
He's got 21 years to find true love's kiss.
-可是要怎么做呢? -那肯定不容易
- But how? - It can't be that hard.
他是王子还充满了魅力
He's a prince! And he's covered in charm.
大♥陆♥上每一位少女都会对他痴迷
Oh, with every lady in the land throwing themselves at him, 他怎么能分辨出
will he ever know the difference
诅咒和真爱呢?
between the curse and real love?
我们讨论过很多次了爸爸
We've been over this so many times, Papa.
我还有几天时间去考虑我的选择
I still have a few days to consider my options.
没得选了我不能替你做决定
We're out of options. I can't do this for you.
你必须自己做决定菲利普
You've got to do it for yourself, Philippe.
我自己?怎么做?
For myself? How?
我要怎么告诉爸爸我很害怕?
How can I tell Papa that I'm scared?
我怎么去外面找到一些
How can I go out there and find
我根本不了解的东西
something I don't even understand?
真爱?
True love?
我遇到的每个女孩都像着了魔一样
Every girl I've ever met was hypnotised.
-那根本不是爱 -都没有意义
- That's not love. - It's meaningless.
没有意义
Meaningless!
我脑海里的回声好大
There's a big echo in my head!
我原来不知道脑子里有这么大的空间
I had no idea there was this much room in here! 呃他在对我的椅子做什么?
Uh... what is he doing with my chair?
你所需要的就是一点动力
All you need is a little push.
算是为了这个国家
For the sake of the kingdom!
找到妻子前都不许回来
And do not return until you choose a wife!
真是为爱痴狂啊
Things you do for love!
好了去接受考验吧
Alright, let's go gauntlet-ing!
这将会是
It's gonna be...
非常有考验的
..gaunt-tastic!
哇
Whoa!
你去清理障碍
You! Clear the road!
其余的保持警惕这可能要费些时间
The rest of you, stay alert. This could take a while. 一二三
One, two, three!
驾驾
Yah! Yah!
伊利这是你应得的百分之二十
Illy, you've earned this. 20%.
好吧 40
Fine. 40%.
噢快把查理叫来好吗?
Oh, just get Charlie, would you?
哇
Wow!
那儿小偷
You there! Thief!
停下是她
Stop! It's her!
是兰诺尔科昆诺内兹
It's Lenore Quinonez!
好吧庆祝结束了这是我们的信♥号♥♥ 女士们Well, celebration's over. That's our cue, ladies.
驾
Hyah!
这个女孩没有变
♪ This girl's not changin'
我没有改变
♪ No, I'm not changin'
他们都想让我安分点
♪ They always say to settle down
我却更爱看世界
♪ I'd rather see this world go round
因为我不曾改变
♪ 'Cause I'm not changin'
只是因为
♪ My explanation
我不会放弃过去
♪ I won't leave the past behind
绝不会放弃
♪ Not even for a moment in time
因为我不曾改变
♪ 'Cause I'm not changin', changin'... ♪
-驾 -为你改变
- Yah! - ♪ Changin' for you... ♪
-她是我的 -她要跑了
- This one's mine! - She's getting away!
我随心所欲
♪ I do what I do
不曾改变
♪ I'm not changin'... ♪
驾
Hyah!
抓住她了
We've got her now!
我是黑夜神偷你绝不会知道我在哪的
♪ I'm a thief in the night, won't know I'm there
你发现之前我早已逃之夭夭
♪ Before you know it, I'll disappear
你的东西都是我的这个世界是金子做的
♪ What's yours is mine This world is late
哦哦哦
♪ Oh-oh-oh
悬赏通缉兰诺尔科昆诺内兹
我不会改变改变
♪ I'm not changin', changin'... ♪
再见了各位
Whoo-hoo! See you, boys!
我随心所欲
♪ I do what I do. ♪
所以要决定哪一位公主是我的真爱
So, determine which of my princesses is my real true love 否则所有的爱都会死去
or all love will die,
而且黑暗将永远吞噬这片土地
and darkness will consume the land forevermore.
真是简单的像块蛋糕
Piece of cake!
不不我是真的想要一块蛋糕
No, no, I actually want a piece of cake.
抱歉殿下
Apologies, my lord.
嗯
Mmm!
啊我的阿♥拉♥伯公主
Ah, my Arabian princess.
你的精灵出现了
Your genie has appeared.
我的骆驼正等着呢然后
My camel awaits and...
不是给你的格拉迪斯我看到你的报纸了
It's not for you! Gladys, got your note.
哇
Wha-ho!
但是我想让你来看
But I want you to see, um...
从这
Over here.
环顾周围看看其他人
See other people, in any direction!
哦我现在真的不能跳舞
Oh, I really can't dance right now,
但你的动作是如此的连贯一致
but your moves, so consistent.
-白马王子 -嘿看看你
- Charming! - Hey, look at you!
我现在真的没有时间所以大概以后也不会有吧
I'm really in a time crunch, so maybe... never?
哦我们是不是上周才见过面?是啊真有意思是吧?Oh, didn't we just meet last week? Yeah, that got funny, huh? 你根本不需要一个公主你只需要一个好的厨师
You don't need a princess, you need a good cook.
和我在美味佳肴餐厅见面吧
Meet me at The Dainty Dish!
-什么?回来 -嘿
- What? Come back! - Hey!
-让开点 -别挡道
- Coming through! - Out of the way!
我知道她就在这附近
I know she's around here somewhere.
哇
Whoa!
啊
Huh!
准备出发冒险吧
Dressed for adventure!
看这双美丽的眼睛
Those eyes!
我要说点什么赶紧说点什么啊
I need to say something. Say something!
弗雷德比弗拉迪
Flayberby flobby!
这说的是什么?再来一次
What was that?! Try again.
-像美人鱼一样的脸 -不
- Face like a mermaid. - No!
猫鼬一样的声音
Voice of a meerkat!
我脑袋长得像个瓶子煎饼上要涂黄油
My brain is a bottle! Butter on pancakes!
我这是怎么了
What is happening?
我怎么胡言乱语
I can't put a sentence together.
为什么我膝盖像西班牙炒饭一样软
And why do my knees feel like paella?
我的超级魅力了怎么没用了?
Where's that super charm, and why isn't it working?
说点有用的啊
Say something that makes sense!
非常好亲爱的女士这很好我们也很好
Very nice, my lady! This is nice. And so are we!
嗯我认为你可能撞到你的头了
Um, I think you might have hit your head.
我可能是紧张了
I'm probably stressed.
纳梅尼女巫一个邪恶的仙女
Nemeny Neverwish, a dark fairy
在与爱的战争中威胁到我们的领地
at war with love itself, threatens our land.
但如果我接受这个严酷考验的话
But if I run the gauntlet and figure out
并且从三个未婚妻里找出一个最合适结婚的那一个的话which of my three fiancées to marry,
我会发誓然后把我们所有人都救下来
I'll take a vow and save us all!
你刚刚是说你和三个女人都订婚了?
Did you say you're engaged to three women?
听着这又不是我想要的好吗?
Look, it's not like I planned it, OK?
我有一种无法抵挡的魔力
I've got a charm that just won't let go.
-嗯 -这是一种诅咒
- Um... - It's such a curse.
好吧你应该要记得经常松开你的手
Well, you should try letting go more often.
谢谢你跟我跳舞伙计
Thanks for the dance, fella!
等等
Wait!
这是我感受过最奇怪的感觉了
That was the weirdest feeling.
啊哦
Uh-oh!
哦不
Oh, no!
没人能走进弗拉泽利的吧台里除非
No-one steps on this side of Frazelli's counter unless... -你见过这个女人吗? -不好意思没见过
- Have you seen this woman? - I don't think so. Sorry! 呃
Uh...
抱歉
Sorry!
来吧
Come on!
唷
Phew!
哇
Whoa!
喂?有人吗?
Hello?! Is anyone here?
哦我没注意到你们进来了呢
Oh, I didn't hear you girls come in!
我们想买♥♥结婚蛋糕
We all need our wedding cakes.
我们正在做最后的蛋糕装饰呢
We're just adding the final touches.
所以这位金发女士告诉我
So, blondie, tell me.
你跟你的真爱第一次见面是什么样子的?
How'd you and your, um, true love first meet?
好吧虽然我没有多少时间说这个
Well, I don't have much time
但我的爸爸娶了一个彻头彻尾的精神病
but my father married a complete psycho.
她把他杀了然后我被迫成了一个女佣
She had him killed and then turned me into the maid.
噢我还扫过地呢
Oooh! I did floors!
好吧那什么我还有个仙女教母呢
Well, conveniently, I had a fairy godmother,
尽管谁也没有见过她的脸
even though she had never shown her face once
多年来我一直住在自己家里的壁炉里
in the years and years I lived in the fireplace of my own home. 她做了什么?给儿童服务机构打电♥话♥吗?What did she do? Make a call to Child Services?
她确实在城♥堡♥的舞会之夜出现过
She did show up the night of the big ball at the castle
她给了我一些非常漂亮的裙子还有一辆炫酷的马车
and she gave me some really nice clothes, a fancy ride,
还有一双非常不舒服但是非常美丽的鞋子
and some gorgeous, though incredibly uncomfortable, shoes. 哦我喜欢鞋子
Ooh! I like shoes.
现在我要担心每一个午夜的最后期限
Now I have to worry about the arbitrary midnight deadline
那是我仙女教母的魔法结束之时
of my fairy godmother's magic.
谢天谢地我未来的丈夫设法找到我了
Oh, thank goodness my future husband managed to find me 很明显我是整个王国里
because I am apparently the only girl in my entire kingdom 唯一穿37点5码鞋的女人
with a size-6.5 foot.
哇这真是一个非常错综复杂的故事
Wow! That is one seriously messed-up story.
那么有着像白雪一样白的皮肤的那个来说说你的故事
So, you with skin as white as snow, you're up.
你怎么遇见你的王子的?
How'd you meet your prince?
你是一个陌生人所以不要碰我
You're a stranger, so don't touch me.
我邪恶的继母想杀了我
My evil stepmother tried to kill me.
邪恶的继母是最糟糕的了
Ugh. Evil stepmothers are the worst.
然后呢起个在地底下工作
And then, seven tiny little bearded men
长着胡子的小矮人
who work underground
把我留在了树林中♥央♥的玻璃棺材里
left me in a glass coffin in the middle of the woods.
好吧这就有点怪怪的了
OK, that's kind of weird.
不管怎样就是在那时我的白马王子找到了我
Anyways, that's when my sweet, charming prince found me... 然后吻了我我就这么死而复生了
..and kissed me and brought me back to life.
你说什么他的吻让你复活了?
I'm sorry, his kiss brought you back to life?
是啊很棒的嘴对嘴一吻
Yeah! Good old mouth-to-mouth.
你们知道吗你们都有点吓着我了
You know, you're all kind of freaking me out.
但是我变♥态♥般的好奇心驱使着我想知道And yet, with morbid curiosity, I can only wonder
从你的嘴巴里会讲出什么样的故事
what your lips will spout.
在我16岁生日那天
On my 16th birthday,
我的手指被纺车的纺锤扎了一下
I pricked my finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel
尽管我是真的被警告过了
even though I was, like, totally warned
如果我一碰纺锤的话我就会永久的沉睡下去
that if I ever touched a spindle I'd fall asleep forever.
哦天哪这真是一个非常特别的诅咒
Oh, my! That's a very... specific curse.
是吧?
Right?!
不管如何那些把我养在森林小屋的仙女们
Anyway, the fairies who raised me in a hut in the forest
把我的整个王国都陷入了沉睡中
totally put my entire kingdom to sleep.
-这是为什么? -我不知道
- Why, exactly? - I don't know.
不管如何我们都一起沉睡了一百年
Anyway, we all slept for a hundred years.
就在那时那个非常神奇的王子
That's when my very own amazing prince
发现了在地板上沉睡的我
found me passed out on the floor.
然后他做了每个人都会做的事
And he did what anyone else would do.
他叫了一个医生来吗?
He called for a doctor?
他假装没看见你然后就走开了
He pretended he didn't see you and walked away 所以他就不必处理你的事了?
so he didn't have to deal?
没有他吻了我
No. He kissed me.
然后五秒钟后我们就订婚了
And five seconds later, we were engaged.
-哦 -然后很快我就会被加冕
- Oh! - And soon I'll be crowned.
嗯?
Huh?
那肯定是三个非常幸运的男人
Must be three lucky men!
谁有他的照片啊?
Who's got a picture?
我的宝藏男孩
♪ My trophy boy! ♪
你们都想嫁给同一个王子吗?
Are you guys hoping to marry the same prince? 好吧女士们我能说什么呢
Well, ladies, what can I say,
除了谢谢你们的分享之外就祝你们好运了besides thanks for sharing, best of luck.
知道吗?也许去看医生试试也可以
And you know what? Maybe try therapy.
啊真奇怪
这些东西怎么在这?
How'd that get there?
噢
Ow!
被打劫了
中世纪时期的中世纪犯罪行为
Medieval crimes in medieval times!
睡美人被抢劫了
Sleeping Beauty robbed!
国王的没人将要起诉
King Beauty to prosecute.
灰姑娘被抢了
Cinderella robbed!
仙女教母慌得团团转
Fairy godmother flummoxed!
白雪公主被抢了
Snow White robbed!
嗨嚯矿物业公♥司♥的创始人是个暴躁的小矮人Cranky, founding dwarf of the Hi-Ho Mining Company,
他提出控告
to press charges.
丑闻
Scandal!
所有三个被抢的皇室成员都和一个王子订婚了
All three ripped-off royals engaged to the same prince!
怎么做到的?为什么会这样?
How? Why?
听好了听好了
Hear ye, hear ye!
严峻考验?
白马王子的传奇考验之旅
Charming to run the legendary gauntlet.
预测存活可能性?尚不清楚
Forecast for survival? Cloudy!
梅林的床上用品商店正在大减价
Merlin's Mattress Warehouse is having a sale!
价格超低
Prices - insane!
是的那就是她那个面包师盗贼
Yep, that's her, the baker burglar.
I'm gonna lie down.
被陌生人抢劫了这比在森林安全多了
Being robbed by strangers? It's safer in the woods.
所以我们把你困在这
So we've trapped you,
逃过了我的卫兵偷走了我的宝藏的小偷
the thief who's stolen the treasure from my guards.
我很抱歉但是是你帮我把这个事弄得很简单的
My apologies, but... you make it easy.
-她偷走了我的王子 -爸爸他是我的
- She's stealing my prince. - Daddy, he's mine!
是的亲爱的我正在努力呢
Yes, dears. I'm working on it!
我还觉得我有问题呢
And I thought I had problems!
那是变的迷人的诅咒
The Charming curse!
好吧这是一个非常棘手的魔咒不是吗
Well, it's one tough enchantment, isn't it?
是纳梅尼女巫的黑魔法
Dark magic from Neverwish.
这个很难被打破但我会尽我的全力努力的
It's hard to break that spell, but I'll do my best!
哈
Huh?
什么
What?
哦别担心下次时钟在12点整敲响时就会变回来的
Oh, don't worry, it'll turn back next time the clock strikes 12. 限时的魔法根本就算不上是魔法这就是它的本质
Ticking clock magic's hardly magic at all, is what it is.
那位王子正在迎接这个严峻的考验
That prince is running the gauntlet.
-哦可怜的宝贝 -我知道的
- Oooh! Poor dear. - I know.
我见过有些比他强壮两倍的人都没能活下来
I've seen some guys twice his size never survive that one.
至少你还有张照片能怀念一下他
At least you have a picture to remember him.
好吧如果他被杀了就没人会结婚了不是吗
Well, if he's killed, nobody marries, do they?
等一下有没有一个办法
Wait a minute - could there be a way
能让我们达成一个小小的共识
that we could come to a little arrangement?
而不是把我关起来
Instead of... jail?
我觉得我会被说服的
I guess I could be convinced.
小偷你来保护这个王子吧
Hmm. Thief, you will protect this prince.
我吗好吧
Me? Fine!
你把我放了
You turn me loose,
我让你的王子通过这个试炼
I get your prince through the gauntlet alive.
但我的要价不低
But I don't come cheap.
可能要一笔金子才行
It'll cost a fortune in gold.
三倍金币能打动你吗
Perhaps three golden fortunes would suffice?
现在我们成交了装满三辆马车
Now we have a deal. Three horse carts full.
不准用支票只准现金支付
No promissory notes, payments in cash only.
所以我现在就让他去火焰山了对吧
So I just get him to Fire Mountain?
那就是我们让他选择新娘的地方了
That's where we make him pick a bride.
我会让他在三日之内到火焰山的
I'll get him to Fire Mountain in three days.
你走在我们前面在地图的这条主干道上
You take the main road ahead of us
我带着王子走一条更安全的路
while I guide the prince through a safer route.
把它想象成一条简单的小路
Think of it as gaunt-lite.
因为全镇都贴满了我的通缉广♥告♥ And I'm on wanted posters all over town,
所以我得隐藏一下自己
so I'll be in disguise.
三天
Three days.
同意她去哪儿了?
Agreed! Where did she go?
嘿她偷了我的假胡子
Hey! She stole my moustache!
贵族的亲信也提供租斧子服务
有偿带娃只收金币
出♥售♥割草机低保养费还有自行驱动剑术课程有20年经验的老师授课
悬赏通缉兰诺尔科昆诺内兹
听说你在经历磨炼
Heard you were running the gauntlet.
你需要一个值得信赖的向导来度过这道难关
You'll need a trusted guide to make it through.
你很幸运
Lucky for you,
我知道这个残酷考验的每一个部分
I know my way around every part of the gauntlet.
你知道的就像是一个在考验中指点迷津的向导You know, like a gauntlet guide.
好吧我正在想请一个
Well, I was thinking of hiring
这上面的恶棍来指导我度过这个难关
one of these ruffians to guide me through it.
这个人有一点过于好斗了
This one was a little too aggressive.
把我那里弄得很疼阿咳
A real pain in the... ahem!
但她肯定免疫了我的一切魅力
But she certainly was immune to all of my charms. 告诉我
Tell me,
你能想象得到跟像这样的人一起旅行会是怎样的么could you imagine travelling with someone like this? 不绝不永远永远都想不到的
Nope! Never, ever, ever, ever.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
在大路上混久了会让你的生活感觉到一些疯狂
Life on the open road can make you a little bit crazy. 你说你可以当我的向导
You said you were a guide?
更像是你注定的向导已经朝着出发的道路前进了More like THE guide! Already headed that way.
我是白马王子菲利普
Prince Philippe Charming.
我是兰
And I'm Len...
额
Um...
我是兰尼
I'm Lenny.
没错我叫兰尼
Yup, Lenny's my name!
我们马上出发吧
We leave at once!
那么兰尼
So, Lenny...
晚饭吃什么
What's for supper?
-什么 -晚饭
- Excuse me? - Supper.
午饭后睡觉前吃的饭
The meal that comes after lunch, before bed.
我们准备吃什么
What are we having?
为什么不是你告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
哦哦哦真尴尬呃我
Oh, oh. Oh, awkward. Uh, I...
我以为你已经知道吃什么了
I assumed you picked up on it already.
呃我是
Um, I am...
一个王子
..a prince.
你知道的
You know.
那么嗯。