The Pacific《太平洋战争(2010)》第一季第五集完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
第五集
太平洋战争
Big smile, Miss Grey!
笑一个,格蕾小姐!
How's that, fellas? You look beautiful, Virginia. 怎么样,伙计?你真漂亮,维吉尼亚
When do we say, "Back the attack'1?
什么时候说“重返作战” ?
Every chance you get!
只要有机会就说!
Now the kiss on the cheek and we gotta go!
好,我们再来一个亲吻脸颊的动作
Hold that!
保持住!
This is a shortcut.
这是后门
That's Virginia Grey.
那是维吉尼亚•格蕾
Hey, excuse me. I don't believe this.
嘿,打扰了,真不敢相信
You're John Basilone.
你就是约翰.巴斯隆
I'm gonna be in the Marine Corps.
我要加入海军陆战队
It's a fine branch of our armed forces.
那是我军比较出色的一支队伍
I re... report next Tuesday.
我会在下星期二报到
Boot camp's a breeze.
海军训练营有点严格
You get to sleep in on Mondays.
你星期一就得到营房♥睡觉
What else?
还有呢?
You coming?
可以走了吗?
Uh, keep your head down and keep moving. 把头放低,移♥动♥要迅速Look down, keep moving.
把头放低,移♥动♥要迅速Listen to your NCOs.
好好听“N.C.O.”(士官)的话
Thanks. Whafs an ”NCO”?
谢谢,但“N.C.O”是什么意思?
You handle it well. Handle what well?
做得很好嘛什么?
Membership in the Famous People's Club.
你也是名人了
Just don't be surprised if it's not quite what you expect. 有些事情要是跟你的期望不太一样也别惊讶
Go on stage,
走上台
say "Back the attack" a couple hundred times, 喊个几百次”重返作战”的口号♥
get my picture took... there's not much to it.
再拍些照,就这样而已
You have no idea what's coming at you.
你永远都不会知道接下来会怎样
Better keep your head down.
最好还是低调点
What kind of message is that?
上面说什么了?
My kid brother comes to visit me.
我小弟来看我了啊
Am I allowed to even speak to you without saluting, 我可以不向你敬军礼吗?
Sergeant Basilone? Shut up, you jerk.
巴斯隆中士?闭嘴,臭小子
You know I work for a living.
你知道我也是混饭吃的
Early morning, Sergeant Basilone.
早上好,巴斯隆中士
'Morning, AL Hey, how did they let this palooka
早上好,艾尔嘿,你们怎么让这个烂人into a classy joint like The Biltmore?
进比特摩尔饭店这种高档地方的?
This is my brother George, Al.
艾尔,这是我弟弟乔治
Can I get you some coffee, sir? Please.
要咖啡吗,先生们?多谢了
Hey, how about some breakfast?
有没有吃早餐?
I got a train to catch at 0717.
我还要赶7 : 17的火车
No no, Al can swing it Right, Al?
没事的,艾尔能搞定的对吧,艾尔?
Breakfast? Absolutely.
早餐?绝对没问题
One of us has to go back to the Marines.
我们两个中必定得有一个要回陆战队
Pendleton agreeing with you?
在彭德尔顿军营那边还好吧?
Paradise by the sea.
简直是海边的天堂
Virginia Grey agreeing with you?
维吉尼亚•格蕾还对你胃口吗?
Hey, don f t you be thinkin1 about her. She's in good hands. 嘿,别打她主意了,她已经有主了
Yeah, but is she in the best of hands?
话是这样说但她真有个好“主”了吗?
Sit down!
坐下吧!
Here we are, gentlemen.
可以坐,先生们
Thanks, Al. You're welcome.
谢了,艾尔不客气
Giovanni, you're everywhere.
乔瓦尼,你现在很忙啊
Yeah, they keep me running.
没错,他们让我到处跑
Listen to this: 0900 I got a meeting with the governor,
9点我与州长要开个会
then a rally at a plant in Glendale.
然后在格兰岱尔市的IJ •还有个集♥会♥
Tonight some big deal at the Hollywood Canteen.
今晚在“影城餐厅”还有个大活动
I had a six-hour pass. I go to the movies
我请了六个小时的外出假,去看了场电影
and who shows up in the newsreel?
你猜谁出现在新闻里了?
You, Mom, Pa, and most of New Jersey at John Basilone Day. 你,父母,以及整个纽泽西州都在欢庆约翰.巴斯隆节That was crazy.
蛮疯狂的
Don't slug me, but can I ask you a question? 别再打击我了,能问你个问题吗?
Take your chances.
请便
How scary was it... Guadalcanal?
瓜岛战役时,实际上到底有多恐怖?
I hope I don f t freeze up or make a mistake, is all.
但愿我不会怯场或是犯错,仅此而已
I hope I can be as... George.
我觉得我可以……乔治
Don't feel like you need to prove nothin\
其实你不需要去证明什么的
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吧?
No, I... Do you know what I mean?
不,我……听懂了吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Looks like Hawaii.
像是夏威夷
No, it doesn't.
不,才不是
Hey, Sledge, Leyden, what are you doing?
嘿,斯莱治嘿,莱登,在干什么?
Looking at land, Oswalt.
我在看陆地,奥斯沃
Attention, all hands, make way to debark station. 全体注意,准备登陆
Make all preparations to offload personnel and cargo. 全体人员做好登陆准备
Here we go. Get your gear squared away.
跟我走,把装备都带着
Look at the new guys.
瞧这些新兵
Lookin1 for How company.
H连在哪
This How company? Two in.
这是H连吗?我出2
No.
不是
Damn
该死
I could have told you. I fuckin1 warned you, you fuck. 我早告诉过你,我他妈的早警告过你
What? Huh? Yeah.
什么?
Take that, you fuckin' Jap!
尝尝这个,你个小日本!
And recover.
再练一遍
Hello.
大家好
This "K" company?
这是K连吗?
We're supposed to be in 60 mortars, second squad. 我们是60MM迫击炮二班的
Jesus, these guys are supposed to be 60 mortars. 天,他们居然说自己是迫击炮手
This is second squad.
这里就是二班
Robert Oswalt. Eugene Sledge.
罗伯特•奥斯沃尤金•斯莱治
You mortars too?
你也是迫击炮手?
Riflemen, third platoon. Bill Leyden.
步♥枪♥兵,三排的,我叫比尔•莱登Then we'll ignore you.
那我们可以无视你了
That's Snafu.
他叫史纳夫
That man's De L'Eau and I'm Corporal Burgin. 那个叫德洛,我是下士布尔金
Find yourself a bunk.
自己找个床铺吧
Taken.
有人了
Taken.
也有人了
Come on, 1*11 show you around, 来吧,带你们转转find you another tent.
再去找个帐篷
Let's go.
上
This is where they dry-dock us when we f re not killing Japs. 我们不打日本人的时候他们就把我们晾在这里
Over there is chow... Move it!
这里是食堂搬走!
Heads,
这边走
King company skipper, Captain Haldane.
K连老大,霍尔丹上尉
Everybody calls him Ack Ack.
大家都叫他”高射炮”
What's your name? De L'Eau.
你叫什么?德洛
D~e...
大写D,小写e
L'E-a-u, De L'Eau.
大写L小写e-a-u,德洛
Jay De L'Eau.
杰.德洛
Were you in Guadalcanal?
你参加过瓜岛战役吗?
Gloucester. G-I...
我从格洛斯特来的,大写G,小写1
Grab a rack in that second tent over there.
去那边第二个帐篷拿行李架
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure thing.
小事
Oh, you know where I could find How company?
你知道H连在哪吗?
1st Marines?
陆战队第一师的?
Somewhere over there.
可能在那边吧
Wanna get some chow? Been waiting for it.
去吃点东西怎么样?都等不及了
Ho ho ho. We know this guy?
这家伙是谁?
Mug f s ugly enough to ring a few bells. 这张老脸能吓倒一片人了
Gloucester, maybe? Was it Gloucester?
在格洛斯特见过吧?是在格洛斯特角吗?
Was it Gloucester? Was he on Gloucester?
是在格洛斯特角吗?他到过格洛斯特吗?
He may have been on Gloucester. He looks familiar. 他好像去过格洛斯特看起来很眼熟
Maybe he was on Gloucester.
也许他去过
I don r t know. He's ugly. Fuck you all.
我不知道,他真烂去死吧
Looks like a land crab that once crawled up my pee hole. 他就像只爬到我裤裆里的陆栖蟹
Hey, welcome home, cobber.
欢迎回来,伙计
You have a good vacation?
假期愉快吗?
Anything to get away from you bastards.
能离开你们就好
We're not so lucky.
我们可没这么幸运
Oh, Jeez!
噢,天!
Ho, there you go.
中计了
What's in this?
这里面是什么东西?
When it tastes this bad, it's hard to tell.
既然这么难喝,还是别说了吧
What you got?
你有拿到什么?
Depends. Tell Santa whether you been naughty or nice. 笔,告诉圣诞老人你们是乖孩子还是淘气鬼
Naughty. The naughtiest.
我们是淘气鬼,最坏的种
It's June. It's the South Pacific.
这才6月呢这里是南太平洋
Christmas comes in June.
这里的圣诞节是6月份
For Hoosier...
给豪杰尔的
'cause he's always saying his prayers, making his bed. 因为他总是做祷告,铺床
Look at that. That's beautiful.
瞧瞧真好
Chuckler? Yes?
查克勒?嗯?
Thank you. Heavier reading.
谢谢乏味的读物
With pictures. Here you go.
还带图的就是这本
Something for Runner's stocking.
给朗纳的长袜礼物
Oh, I read this already.
这我已经看过r!
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Something's wrong.
怎么了
Something f s very wrong if you made it through boot camp. 一定是出问题了否则你怎么会顺利通过新兵营
Give me a break, you old greaser!
别给我机会,你这小子!
Get up off my deck.
都给我起来
Captain Haldane. Sir.
霍尔丹上尉长官
What's this about, Marine?
怎么了,小伙子?
Some rite of greeting new to the corps?
这是迎接新兵人营仪式吗?
Yes, sir. Um, I mean, no, sir.
是的,长官,噢,不是
Who are you? Private Eugene Sledge, sir.
你是谁?二等兵尤金•斯莱治,长官
You fellas know each other or
你们相互认识
is this some kind of conflict resolution?
还是你们之间有什么冲突要解决?
Old friends, sir. Mobile, Alabama, sir.
我们是朋友,莫比尔来的
Mobile? Yes, sir.
莫比尔?是的,长官
Old friends, huh? That explains it.
老朋友了吧,嗯?那倒没什么问题
As you were.
你们继续
But try not to dislocate a shoulder or break an arm. 但别搞得缺手断腿的
We need both you men healthy.
都得给我健健康康的
Sir. Sir.
是,长官遵命
Carry on.
继续吧
Get me in hot water on the first day.
来了第一天你就给我找麻烦
Yeah, well, you deserve it!
没错,活该!
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎光临人间仙境
How do you get used to the smell around here? 这里这么难闻,你怎么挺过来的?
Think this shit-heap stinks now,
现在才这点臭味
you should have seen it when we first got here. 你真应该看看我们刚来的时候是什么样子It was wall-to-wall rats, crabs and rotten coconuts. 老鼠成群结队,还有螃蟹外加烂椰子的恶臭Thank God I'm rotating home.
谢天谢地我快轮调回家了
I can't believe I finally get here and you go home. 不敢相信我来了,你竟然要走了
When you leavin?
你什么时候走?
When the Marine Corps tells me.
要等上面的通知
What's your unit? K35.
你在哪个单位?K连三排五班
A mortar-man, just like you.
跟你一样,也是迫击炮手
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
The health of the corps
大兵的健康
is only as strong
跟军队的健康
as the health of the individual Marine.
一样重要
Marines will make every effort to keep themselves clean.
大兵们会尽一切努力保持身体卫生
Hey, don r tyou quit on me, fucker! 别玩我啊,混♥蛋♥ !
You gotta be kidding! Not till Tve rinsed.
这是在开玩笑吧!至少也让我冲干净啊
They get hot chow to you when they can.
部队会尽可能提供热食
You know, it might only be crud like this,
虽然做得很难吃
but when you been on the line taking fire,
但当你在前线打仗时
hot chow is a miracle.
能有热食吃就是奇迹了
Oh, for heaven f s sake. What is that; baby food?
啊,我的老天那是什么,婴儿食品?
You know, you laugh... you laugh,
你笑吧,尽管笑
but that might be worth its weight in gold someday.
这东西说不定哪天就比金子还珍贵了
You get hungry enough, somebodyll want to trade for it.
等你饿得不行时肯定会想跟他换来吃的
You do not trade this... ever.
但你千万别把这个换出去
.45 will stop a Jap better than a clip of your carbine.
对付日本人点45 口径手♥枪♥比卡♥宾♥枪♥有效多K You hit one of the suckers in the hand with that,
你要是拿它打中了哪个倒霉蛋的手
heh, take his arm right off.
会顺带把他整个胳膊都轰掉的
You can write your father a nice thank-you note for that.
你会写信衷心感激你父亲的
Working party... three of you boots go with Snafu.
做事了,你们三个起来跟史纳夫走
Hurry up!
快!
You heard the sergeant... now!
听到中士说的话了吧,快!
You don f t mind, do you, Leyden?
不介意我吃吧,莱登?
You assholes are gonna miss cleaning out oil barrels pretty soon.
你们很快就会想念清洗油桶的日子的
You're gonna be humping up some fucking hill...
不管你们要去攻什么鸟山
or across a beach,
或去抢什么滩
Japs pouring shit for fire,
日本人会劈头盖脸地揍你
pissing your pants, crying u Boo hoo/1
吓得你尿裤子,哭爹喊娘
and wishing you were back here with nothing asked of you 祈祷着能回来
but to scrub oil out of drums.
一心想着洗油桶的日子
Why don't you grab a brush
你怎么不去拿刷子
and give us a hand?
来帮忙?
Fuck that shit. I scrub drums for no man.
去他妈的,我才不干这事呢
Can we take a break?
我们能休息会儿吗?
Do whatever you want. This ain't my detail.
随你怎么的,反正又不是我管
I was supposed to dump you all off here, then report back to the CP. 我原木只要把你们带过来再回指挥部报告就行了
Then why are you still here?
那你还待在这里干什么?
I like to watch the new guys sweat.
我喜欢看新人干活
Ahh! Are those the most butt-ugly creatures
你一生中有见过
you ever saw before in your life?
这么丑的东西吗?
Jesus, Sid.
天啊,希德
When you start pulling them out of your hooch in the morning, 当你早上把它们从酒里捞出来时
you won't feel so tenderhearted.
你就不会这么好心肠了
Lost mine in the Polk.
我的在跳波尔卡舞时掉了
Or somebody took it. Maybe one of the swabbies wanted a souvenir. 要嘛是被谁给拿了也许是哪个水兵想要个纪念品
Yeah?
是吗?
Some of the guys think they're good luck.
有人认为这能带来好运
I don f t know. You can have this one.
谁知道呢,这个给你了
I got a couple.
我正好有一对
Here.
拿着
Thank you. Sure.
谢了没事
Sid?
希德?
What's it like?
战争是什么样?
I slept with a woman in Melbourne.
在墨尔本时,我跟个女孩上♥床♥了
I'm not bragging.
我可不是在吹牛
But that's at one end, right?
但那也是战争的一部分,对吧?
And then way down there as far as you can go...
然后从那边出发,不停地前进
and that's what it's like.
战争就是那样
And that...
就是...
that you could never imagine.
你永远无法想像得到
I'm gonna miss you, Sid.
我会想你的,希德
Youll be all right.
你会没事的
Are you angry about something?
你在生气?
Of course not.
当然没有
I'm glad.
我很开心
I won r t cry.
我不会哭的
Dear Christ in heaven, would you look at her? 我的老天,别背对着她啊
I don r t know how to kiss or I would kiss you. 我不知道如何接吻,否则我就做了
Where do the noses go?
接吻的时候,鼻子要往哪里摆呢?
There we go!
好戏上演了!
What are you waiting for? Fuck her.
还等什么呢?上她啊
Think she's blonde down there?
她那下面是不是也是金黄色的?
Look, Pilar!
看,皮拉尔!
Roberto fell in the brook.
罗伯托坠入爱河了
Fire!
开火!
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire on the firing line!
站在原位,停火!
You stupid, goddamn shavetail son of a bitch!
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥陆军新兵崽子!You keep your fucking weapon pointed downrange 你♥他♥妈♥的再不把枪口保持朝卜or I will shove that fuckin' piece up your sorry fucking ass. 我就把枪塞到你该死的屁♥眼&hearts浬去Don't look at me, Lieutenant. The gunny's right.
看我也没用,中尉,他是对的
Next relay!
下一组!
You seen Phillips?
见到菲利普了没?
I believe the Angels are shipping out.
我想他们已经出发了
You might catch them back down at the docks.
你或许还能在后面的码头上赶上他们
Sid was my best customer.
希德是我最好的读者了
When you've finished, please return it to the Pacific Library of Congress. 你看完了就还到太平洋国会图书馆来
Kipling. Always good.
吉卜林的书-不错的选择
Most of these jokers can't read.
大部分家伙不懂欣赏
Have you heard the latest about the other war?
有关于其他战场的消息吗?
There f s another war?
还有其他战场?
We invaded Europe. Landed last month in France.
我们攻入了欧洲上个月在法国登陆的
Hell, unless you got a brother over there, most guys don f t give a shit.
哎,除非你有兄弟在那边不然大部分人都不鸟这事的
My brother landed in Italy,
我哥哥在意大利登陆的
tank battalion.
他是在坦克营
Well, I guess you get to give a shit.
难怪你这么关心
Just coffee, thanks.
咖啡就行,谢r
That explains it. You're a believer.
怪不得不喝酒,你是个教♥徒♥
Yes.
是啊
Okay, question:
好吧,问你个问题
God created everything, right?
上帝创造了一切,是吧?
The heavens, the seven seas, the Marine Corps...
天堂,七大洋,还有海军陆战队.・・・..
Sleeping Beauty there...
睡在那里的美女……
Even him.
没错
Land crabs, rats, mosquitoes.
螃蟹,老鼠,蚊子
The mosquitoes are a little tough to understand, I guess, but...
我想蚊子是有点让人难以理解,但是……
God created Japs too, right...
上帝也创造了日本人,对吧?
yellow slants who have tried to kill me on many occasions?
就是那些时刻想干掉我的黄猴?
Japs come from the Garden of Eden too?
日本人也是诞生于伊甸园吗?
Well, what we do is up to us.
怎么做取决于我们自己
He gives the choice.
上帝只是让我们做选择
Free will. Right.
自♥由♥意志,没错
Except He's God, of course, so He knows what we're gonna do before we do it. 上帝除外他在我们做之前就知道我们想做什么
Predestination.
So the whole game is fixed by the will of Gramps on His throne
所以这些都是高高在上的他老人家随心所欲的游戏
while we're down here for what?
那我们在这里干什么?
His entertainment? That makes us chumps and God's a sadist.
供他消遣娱乐?那样我们一定是傻瓜,上帝也是虐待狂
And either way I got no use for Him.
不管怎样,我做什么都无济于事
So what do you believe in?
那你信什么?
I believe in ammunition.
我相信武力
Tell you what, though.
但不管怎样
Since I'm not on speaking terms with Him anymore,
虽然我已经不再向袍祷告了
next time you f re having a chat with the old geezer,
但下次你跟那个老家伙说话时
can you ask Him to sink a few Jap transports 能不能求辛也沉掉几艘日军运输船and have them all fall on their bayonets
并让他们死在自己的刺刀下
so I can get the fuck out of here and go home? 好让我能离开这鬼地方回家?
I sure would appreciate it.
我会感激不尽的
You go ahead and keep it.
那本书你就留着吧
I don't know why I have it in the first place.
我也不知道当初为什么要带它
No, thanks.
谢了
I've got my own.
我自己有一本了
Follow the man in front of you
跟着你前面的人
and get off that beach.
And when you get to the tree line
当进入到丛林时
remember to clear your weapons of sand.
记得清理武器里的沙子
Aye, sir. Mortarmen...
是,长官迫击炮手
Make sure you have four HE rounds set for fire. 确保你拿到了四发高爆弹并设于待发状态Good luck. God bless.
上帝保佑你们好运
You heard the skipper! Get your gear on. Move!
都听明白了吧!装备好,行动!
How's my pack?
我的背包系牢了吗?
Let's get it done, Eugene.
好好完成任务,尤金
Second squad, fourth boat!
第二班,上四号♥船!
Get inside! Easy easy! Get inside.
进去!小心!进去!
Section 1 and 2 loading.
第一队和第二队登船中
Good luck, Sledge. Thank you, sir.
祝你好运,斯莱治谢谢,长官
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟
Yeah?
是吗?
Here we go, boys!
该我们r,伙计们!
Stay the fuck down!
都他妈的低下来!
My trespasses...
……上帝,我的罪恶……
Fire! Open fire!
开火,可以开火!
Load and lock, gentlemen!
准备战斗,伙计们!
Load and lock!
准备战斗!
Load and lock!
准备战斗!
Stand by, Marines!
准备登陆,大兵们!
Here we go! Let's go, let's go!
行了!上,我们上!
Move move move! Go go go!
行动,快!
Move out!
出去!
Let's move out! Let's go! Move out!
出去!快!出去!
Keep moving! Keep it moving!
别停!继续行动!
Go go go!
快!
Keep moving!
继续行动!
Sledge, get on the beach! Let's make a move! 斯莱治,快上沙滩,动起来!Let's go, let f s go!
我们走!
I'm hit!
我中弹了!
I'm hit!
我中弹了!
I'm bleeding out! I'm bleeding out!
我在流血,我在流血!
I'm bleeding out! Help!
我流血了,救命!
Let's go! Open fire!
冲啊!可以开火!
I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸了!
Get up, get up, get up!
起来,起来!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Marine! Let's go this way!
大兵!这边走!
Hold the mortars down! Hold the mortars!
放下迫击炮,准备好炮弹!
Easy on the water. Easy on the water
省着点喝水,省着点
Where the hell is Love company?
L连他妈在哪里?
Is this 3/7? No, 3/5!
这是七团三排吗?不,是五团三排!
Well, where the hell is the 7th Marines?
那该死的七团在哪里?
You're on orange beach 3! 3/7's supposed to be on our right flank. 这是橙滩三排七团三排应该是在我们的右翼.
Goddamn cock sucking son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼了
Sledge! Sledge, you gotta...
斯莱治,你要……
They got us bracketed. We gotta move!
敌人包抄过来了,我们要转移了!
Let's go! Get your ass out of this hole!
我们走,快离开这个坑!
We gotta move!
我们要转移了!
Move! Get up there!
快,快上来!
Let's go!
我们走!
Sledge, God damn it, you gotta get your ass out of that hole right now! 斯莱治,该死的快他妈的上来!
Move it! Move forward. Join your squad!
快!上来,跟着你的班!
Move!
快!
Move move!
快!
Keep your heads down!
低着头!
Aw, fuck!
操!
We gotta get off the beach! I know!
我们要离开海滩明白!
Leckie, you gotta move! Leave me the fuck alone!
莱基,动起来!少他妈管我!
I'm fucking bleeding out!
我他妈出血了!
Keep 'em here, gunny. I gotta find second platoon.
你带着部下在这里,上士我得去找到第二排
Aye aye, sir. Hillbilly!
是,长官希尔比利!
You're with me. Bring a runner. Let's go!
你跟着我,再带个传令员,我们走!
You, let's go!
你,跟我们走!
"K" company? Part of it.
是K连?一小部分而已
You're supposed to hook up with the rest of the battalion 你们应该跟着其余部队
in the southern edge of the airfield, in the brushline.
前往机场南部的灌木丛
Got it.
明白
You guys got any water?
你们还有水吗?
No, we ain f t got any fucking water.
哪还有什么他妈的水了
Southern edge of the airfield.
记住,机场南部的灌木丛
Everybody take another salt pill.
大伙再吃一片盐丸
Gunny, bring them up here.
上士,带他们过来
Do it later! We gotta move!
等下再吃!我们要行动了!
Let's go!
我们走!
Keep moving!
别停!
Let's go!
我们走!
Covering fire!
火力掩护!
Shift left!
左侧移♥动♥ !
Keep the fire on them!
继续射击!
Oh, Bill. Bill.
啊,比尔
Dropped my fucking weapon.
我的枪他妈丢了
Corpsman! Corpsman!
医护兵!医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
医护兵!
Hey, everything's gonna be fine. Bill! 你不会有事的,比尔!It ain't shit. Everything's gonna be fine. 小伤而已,不会有事的It ain't shit.
小伤而已
Damn it! Corpsman!
该死的,医护兵!
There you are, God damn it!
他妈的到现在才来,该死的!
Pressure! Pressure!
压住!压住!
Sorry. What?
对不起什么?
B山?Help me carry him back.
比尔?帮我抬他回去
Bill?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔?
Son of a bitch. Those are Jap tanks.
该死的,那些是日军坦克
Mortars! Get me some HE on those sons of bitches!
迫击炮!给我用高爆弹轰那些狗♥娘♥养♥的! Now! Let's go, let's go. You heard the lieutenant.
快!我们走你们听到中尉的命令了
Let's go! Move out!
我们走,快!
Hold here, hold here!
架这里,这里!
250…three rounds, HE!
250米,三颗高爆弹!
Hot load!
准备完毕!
Hanging! Fire!
准备!放!
Hanging! Fire!
准备!放!
Drop 2-5.
减少25米
Hanging! Fire!
准备!放!
Ahh! Hot load!
准备完毕!
Hanging! Fire!
准备!放!
Hanging! Fire!
准备!放!
Round's complete.
弹♥药♥耗尽
Fall back 50 and dig in!
后退50米掩护
Let's go! Oh, shit.
我们走!啊,该死
Shit! Fall back!
该死!撤退!
Fuck!
操!
Spread out! Spread out!
分散!分散!
Chuckler. Chuckler.
查克勒,查克勒
You see Chuckler or Runner?
你看见查克勒或是朗纳r没?
Who?
谁?
Juergens or Conley? H-2-1?
哲根斯或者康利?H连二排一班的?Never heard of them.
听都没听过
Lieutenant wants us up front. Let's go! 中尉叫我们上前面去,走!
Leckie! Leckie!
莱基!莱基!
Runner!
朗纳!
Are you okay? Thirsty.
你没事吧?渴死了
Hoosier got hit.
豪杰尔中弹了
Keep moving, keep moving.
继续行动!
Let's go, let f s go!
我们走!
You going Asiatic?
脱鞋干什么?
Feet are soaking wet.
脚湿了
What you gonna do in your stockin1 feet 当他妈日本人冲过来时when the fucking Japs bust through the line? 你还只穿着袜子,你打算怎么办?
Get back! Take cover!
退后,找掩护!
You men got enough ammo?
你的人♥弹♥药拿够吗?
Sure thing, Skipper.
当然了,队长
Perimeter's 30yds out from your hole. 防线范围为散兵坑周围30码
LP's out beyond that.
监视哨在外面那边
The password's "”11 iputian."
口令是“侏儒”
One man awake at all times.
时刻保持有人醒着
Lilliputian?
侏儒?
Hard for the Japs to say.
让日本人很难念的字啊
Hard for me to say.
这个字我也很难念
Trade you.
跟你换
Shit, 1 forgot about that guy.
该死,我忘了那家伙了
We f re rich, boys.
我们发了,伙计
Jap's got a shitload of gold in his teeth.
日本人嘴里总会镶上金牙
Gold is what? 30 bucks an ounce?
黄金现在值多少钱?一盎司30块?
Take the first watch. Wake me up in four hours. 你站第一班哨,四小时后叫醒我Anything moves; kill it
只要看到任何会动的东西通通干掉
Look at that.
看那个
You ever been to the Grand Canyon?
你去过美国大峡谷吗?
No.
没
My dad went when he was a boy.
我爸爸还是孩子时去过
He was always going on about it when I was little. 当我小时候他总是跟我提起
I'd ask him about it. He said I had to see it to understand. 我总是问他关于峡谷的事情他说只有亲眼见到才会明白He finally took me when I was 10.
我十岁时爸爸带我去了
We got there late at night to these cabins.
我们是晚上到的,住在小屋里
Couldn't see a thing on account of the dark.
眼前一片黑暗,什么都看不到
Next morning we got up,went outside...
第二天早上起来出去一看
10yds from where we slept, the fucking Grand Canyon.
离我们住的地方差十码就是他妈的大峡谷
A mile down, colors I'd never seen before.
深达一英里前所未见的景色
My dad was right: Pictures don't show it.
照片根本表现不出来
You have to be there looking down into it.
你得亲自去到那里,往下看看
Shut the fuck up, you idiot.
闭上你的臭嘴,你这个蠢货
We have to go out there tomorrow.
我们明天要去那边了。