【医学口语】医生病人英语会话3

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【医学口语】医生病人英语会话3 Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?

你要看病吗?

Patent: Yes, where shall I register?

是的,在哪儿挂号?

N: Here, have you been here before?

这儿,你从前来过穑?

P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过。/没有,这是第一次来。

N: Have you a registration card?

你有挂号证吗?

P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。

N: Do you remember your card number?

你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four,three./No.I can't remember it.记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。

N: When did you come last?

上次你什么时侯来的?

P: About a week age.大约在一周以前。

N: Then I'11 find out for you.那么,我给你查查。

Are you working in the Embassy?

你在大使馆工作吗?

P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。

I'm a teacher at…

我是……的教师。

N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport)。

请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

P: I'm a tourist.我是一个旅游者。

N: How long do you intend to stay here?

你准备在这里呆多久?

P: About one week.大约一周。

Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

N: I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历。

Please write down your full name in block letters.请用印刷体写上你的全名。

How old are you?

你的年龄?

When were you born?

你是哪年生的?

P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen

fifty two.我是1952年2月15日生的。

N: What is your position in the Embassy?

你在大使馆做什么工作?

P: I'm the ambassador(minister,chargé d'affaires,counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary,Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military,attaché)。

我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。

N: What is your woek here?

你在这里做什么工作。

P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher,artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife)。

我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,

退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。

N: Are you married or single?

你结婚了,还是独身?

P: Yes, I'm married.是的,我结婚了。

NO, I'm single.没有,还是独身。

I'm divorced.离婚了。

N: What's your address, pleas.请告诉我你的住址。

P:I live in … hotel

(…Embassy,…building …block…number)。

我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。

N: Your telephone number, please.请告诉我你的电话。

P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six. 522133,分机156. N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?

你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

Who is your host?

谁接待你?

P:I am a delegate of… delegation.我是……代表团的团员。

N: who is paying?

谁替你付款?

Can you charge it to your organization?

你能在你的单位报销吗?

Will they reimburse you?

他们给你报销吗?

P: I pay for myself.我自己付款(我自费)。

I think they will reimburs me.我想他们会给我报销。

I think they will give me the money back.我想他们会把钱还

给我的。

N: Please pay fou the registration.请交挂号费。

P: How much?

相关文档
最新文档