中考英语考试大纲知识点(词汇与语法)明细与简表(新课标通用版)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
新课程标准中考英语考试大纲知识点
明细与简表
一、日常交际用语简表
1.问候(Greetings)
A. Hi! / Hello!你好!
Good morning / afternoon / evening. 上午/下午/晚上好。
How are you?你好吗?
How are you doing?你好吗?
Please say hello to your parents.请代我向你父母问
好。
Please give my love / best wishes to Lucy.请向露西致以我的爱/最美好的祝愿。
B. Hi! / Hello!你好!
Good morning / afternoon / evening. 上午/下午/晚上好。
I’m OK./ Fine, thanks, and you? / Very well,
thank you. 我还行/很好,谢谢。你呢?/非常好,谢谢你。
Sure./ All right.一定。/ 好的。
2. 介绍(Introduction)
A. My name is Jim.我的名字叫吉姆。
I’m a student/worker . 我是学生/工人。
I’m from England.我来自英格兰。
This is Mr. / Mrs. / Miss / Ms Brown.这位是布朗
先生/夫人/小姐。
▲I’d like you to meet Bob.我想让你见见包勃。
B. Hello!你好!
How do you do?你好。
Nice / Glad / Pleased to meet /see you.很高兴见到你。
3. 告别(Farewells )
A. Good-bye / Bye / Bye-bye.再见/拜拜。
Good night.晚安。
See you later / then / tomorrow/ soon.回头见。
▲I am sorry I have to go now.很抱歉我得走了。
B. Good-bye / Bye / Bye-bye.再见/拜拜。
See you later / then / tomorrow / soon.回头见。4. 打电话(Making telephone calls )
A.Hello! May I speak to Tom?你好!可以叫汤姆接电话吗?
Hello! I’d like to speak to Mr. Green.你好!我想找格林先生听电话。
Is that Liu Ying speaking?你是刘英吗?
▲Extension six two two six, please.请接分机6226。Can I leave a message?我可以留个口信吗?
I’ll call back later / again.我过一会儿打过来。
I’ll ring him / her up again.我会再打给他(她)的。
B. Hello! This is Mary speaking.你好!我是玛丽。Hello, who is this?你好,你是谁?
Hold the line, please.请稍等(别挂电话)。
Just a moment, please. 请稍等。
Hello, who’s speaking?你好,你是谁?
Sorry. He / She isn’t here right now.抱歉,他/她这会儿不在。
Can I take a message?我可以捎个信吗?
Sorry. I can’t hear you.抱歉。我听不清楚
The line is bad / busy.线路有坏了/忙。
▲I couldn’t get through.我无法接通。
Sorry, I’m afraid you have the wrong number.抱歉,恐怕你拨错号了。
5. 感谢和应答(Thanks and responses)
A. Thank you (very much).非常感谢。
Thanks a lot. 非常感谢。
Thank you (Thanks)for your help.谢谢你的帮助。It’s very kind / nice of you.你真实太好了。
B. Not at all.别客气。(不用谢/没关系。)
It’s a pleasure.
That’s OK / all right.不用谢/别客气/没关系。You’re welcome.不用谢。
6. 祝愿、祝贺和应答Wishes, congratulations and responses
A. Have a good day / time!(祝你)玩得愉快!
Have a good journey / trip! (祝你)旅途愉快!
Good luck! (祝你)好运!
Enjoy yourself! (祝你)玩得愉快!
Best wishes to you.向你(致以)最好的祝愿!
Happy New Year!新年快乐!
Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
Happy birthday!生日快乐!
Congratulations!祝贺你!
Well done!干的好。
B. Thank you.谢谢。
You, too.你也一样。
The same to you.你也一样。
7. 意愿Intentions
I’ll go with yo u.我将和你一起去。
I’m going to see my head teacher this afternoon.今天下午我要去看我的班主任。
I’d like to make a phone call to her after class.我想课后的电话。
I want / hope to find an English pen-friend.我想找一个英国笔友。
I plan to go to Hangzhou this summer.我打算今年夏天去杭州。
I won’t see the movi e again.我再也不去看这部电影了。
I’m not going to buy the book.我不打算买那本书。
I don’t want to live in the big city.我不想住在大城市。
8. 道歉和应答Apologies and responses
A. Sorry.对不起。
I’m sorry.我很抱歉。
Excuse me, please.对不起。/打扰一下/劳驾。
▲I beg your pardon.
I’m sorry for losing your book.很抱歉,我弄丢了你
的书。
▲I’m sorry to interrupt you.很抱歉打断你(的话)了。
I’m sorry (that) I’m late.很抱歉我迟到了。
B. That’s OK.没关系。
It’s all right.没关系。
Never mind.不要紧/没关系。
It doesn’t matter.没关系。
It’s nothing.没什么。
9. 遗憾和同情Regrets and sympathy
What a pity! 真遗憾!
I’m so sorry!非常遗憾!
It’s a great pity!天大的遗憾!
What a shame!真遗憾。
That’s too bad!太糟糕了。
▲I’m so sorry about your illness!对你的并我感到很难过。
▲I’m sorry to hear you are going away.听说你要离开了我很难过。
▲Please accept my deep sympathy.请接受我深深的同情。
10. 邀请和应答Invitations and responses
A. Would you like to go for a walk?去散步吗?
You must come to dinner with us.你得和我们一起进餐。
May I invite you to dinner?我可以邀请你吃饭吗?
What / How about having a swim?去游泳怎么样?
B. OK.好的
① Thank you.谢谢。
I’d like that, thanks.我愿意,谢谢。
Yes, I’d love to.我非常愿意。
That would be very nice.那样真是太好了。
② No, thank you.不用,谢谢了。
It’s very nice of you, but my mother is ill.真是太好了,但我的母亲病了。