The Green Berets《绿色贝雷帽(1968)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《绿色贝雷帽》
列队立定!
Detachment, halt!
向左向前看!
Left face!
稍息!
Parade rest!
我是指挥官
I am the detachment commander.
负责这一队的训练及雇用
I am responsible for training this detachment.
这些扎实高度训练分队可以被雇用应付紧急情况
These compact, highly trained detachments may be employed
帮助友方政♥府♥进行反游击行动
to assist friendly governments in counterinsurgency operations.
他们也可用于非传统性战争
They may also be utilized in unconventional warfare.
训练中强调各种情况下都能生存
In training, survival under varying conditions is stressed.
我会说挪威语和德语
I speak Norwegian and German.
我是执行官我的职责包括监督
I am the executive officer. My duties include the supervision
所有行政和后勤的事务
of all administrative and logistical matters.
需要时支队会分成两队
In the event, the detachment were to be split into 2 teams
我会指挥其中一队我会讲德语和西班牙语
l would command one of these. I speak German and Spanish.
这大概涵盖了中♥央♥地区上校
That about covers the central area, colonel.
如你所知在那个地区C支队指挥官是法兰克上校
As you know, the "C" detachment commander there is Colonel Franks. 在南部地区大概在
In the southern area, there has been approximately
去年作战支队基础上增加百分之三十
a 30 percent increase in our operational detachments over the past year. 长官既然你是C支队的指挥官
Sir, since you served as a "C" detachment commander
我就不多做详述
l won't elaborate on the southern corps.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后的结论
In summation
大部份的问题应该是在北部地区
the bulk of our problems seem to be in the northern areas of the country. 这就是简报的总结有什么问题吗?
This concludes our briefing, sir. Any questions?
我想没有上校谢谢先生们这样就可以了
I think not, colonel. Thank you, gentlemen. That'll be all.
你等一下
You stay behind.
-上尉 -是的长官?
-Captain. -Yes, sir?
请把吉普车留给我?
Leave the Jeep for me?
遵命长官
Yes, sir.
-你在想什么? -你是指什么?
-What's on your mind? -What do you mean?
有事困扰你是什么?
Something's bothering you. What is it?
你希望我什么时候接手?
When do you expect me to take over?
立刻为什么这样问?
Immediately. Why?
我到那里后公文会让我穷于应付的
When I get over there, I'll be deskbound, snowed under with paperwork.
而且我想要先适应重要地区的环境
And l'd like to get oriented to the critical area.
-我希望看看前方的营地 -你需要多少时间?
-l'd like a look at those forward camps. -How much time do you need?
-我需要三个星期 -没问题
-l'll need 3 weeks for -You got it.
你看到老坎特汤玛士时他在那里代我问好
And when you see old Cactus Thomas, he's over there now, give my regards. -再见麦克 -谢谢长官
-See you, Mike. -Thank you, sir.
谢谢你长官
Thank you, sir.
哈罗比尔
早安麦克
Morning, Mike.
起得很早吗?
Up kind of early?
对空降部队则不然嘿麦克上午好上校
Not for Airborne. Hey, Mac. Morning, colonel.
这是你的车?
This yours?
是的长官
Yes, sir.
这些是你的兵? 你为什么不亲自问问他们?
These yours? Why don't you ask them?
你们是谁?
Who are you?
空降部队!
Airborne!
还要飞多远?
How far?
这一路!
All the way!
-我去叫其它的人 -你总是如此!
-l'll get part of them. -You always do!
我是战斗工兵专家
I am the combat engineer specialist.
具有基本知识官阶是工兵中士
I have the same knowledge as the engineer sergeant.
同时受过医务及武器训练
I'm cross-trained as a medic and weapons.
我会说法语及越南话
I speak French and Vietnamese.
我是无线电通讯长
I'm the radio operator supervisor.
我的责任是维持和上级长官的通讯
My duty includes maintaining secure communications with my detachment 监督本地军队人员的通讯训练
and supervising communications training for native military personnel.
我受过情报及武器训练
I'm trained in intelligence and weapons.
我会说丹麦语及一点挪威语和英语
I speak Danish and some Norwegian and English.
Detachment, attention!
向右转!
Right face!
向前走!
Forward march!
莫都接手! 是升官!
Muldoon, take over! Yes, sir!
我是莫都士官长这位是麦基上士
I'm Master Sergeant Muldoon and this is Sergeant McGee.
我们在越南有三班制
Between us, we've had 3 tours of duty in South Vietnam
所以很了解当地情况故上级要求我们
which makes us experts. So we've been ordered
来这儿回答你们的问题
to volunteer to answer questions here for you today.
我是休姆派金森是报社记者
I'm Hume Parkinson. I happen to be a newspaperman.
也许你可以回答我们读者的问题
Perhaps you can answer a question many of our subscribers ask. 我们会尽力而为
We'll try.
为什么美国要打这场残忍♥的战争?
Why is the United States waging this ruthless war?
外交政策不是军队决定的
Foreign policy decisions are not made by the military.
军人只接受命令上战场和敌人对抗
A soldier goes where he is told and fights whomever he's told to. 你同意这点吗麦基上士?
You agree with that, Sergeant McGee?
美国特种部队只是机器人没有个人的感觉吗?
The Green Beret's just a robot with no personal feelings?
请问你贵姓?
Can l have your name?
-乔治·贝克渥兹记事论♥坛♥报 -谢谢你先生
-George Beckworth, chronicle-Herald. -Thank you, sir.
希比·苏顿华盛顿前哨报请你回答问题?
Sybil Sutton, Washington Sentinel. Will you answer the question? 是他们开始的吗?
Do they press a button?
你只执行命令而没有任何个人感觉或意见吗?
Do you do what you're told to do without any personal feelings or opinions? 我们有感觉和意见很难完全排除
We have feelings and opinions. It's hard not to form them out there.
每个人都知道南越人为他们的目的奋战到死
Everyone knows the South Vietnamese are fighting and dying for their cause. 身为士兵我们可以了解军队的杀戳行为
As soldiers, we can understand the killing of the military.
但是歼灭普通百姓
But the extermination of the civilian leadership
谋杀和折磨妇孺
the murder and torture of women and children
我想战时可怕的事情都会发生
I guess horrible things happen in war.
但是那并不表示说他们需要或是想要我们
But that doesn't mean they need us or want us.
我会试着回答你的问题
I'll try to answer that question for you.
让我用大家都听得懂的话来说
Let me put it in terms we all can understand.
如果相同的事发生在美国
If this same thing happened here in the United States
每位市长都会被杀掉
every mayor in every city would be murdered.
每位你认识的老师都会被折磨杀害
Every teacher you've ever known would be tortured and killed.
每位你听过的教授每名州长
Every professor you ever heard of. Every governor
每位公务员每一个众议院议员
every Senator, every member of the House of Representatives
所有的都会被折磨杀害有一些人被绑♥架♥
would be tortured and killed, and a like number kidnapped.
但是除了这些外面总会有些人
But in spite of this, there's always some little fella out there
愿意站起来填补那些被杀死的人
willing to stand up and take the place of those who've been decimated.
他们需要我们苏顿小姐是他们想要我们
They need us, Miss Sutton. And they want us.
上士我是葛莱蒂·库柏家庭主妇
Sergeant, I'm Gladys Cooper. A housewife.
真的很奇怪我们从未在报纸上读到
It's strange we've never read of this in the newspapers.
那就是报纸! 有太多事报纸上读不到
Well, newspapers! You could fill volumes with what you don't read in them. 有时候是真的
That's sometimes very true.
但是你如何知道我们该为这个政♥府♥而战?
How do you know we should fight for this government?
他们没有自♥由♥选举他们也没有宪法
They've had no free elections. They have no constitution.
六个月前有委员会曾被委任制定宪法
Six months ago, a committee was appointed to form a constitution.
但是到现在还是没有
Still none.
我们在学校曾学到美国东部十三州的殖民地
The school l went to taught us that the 13 Colonies
有合适受过教育的领导者在革命战争后
with proper, educated leadership, all with the same goal in mind
心里都有相同的目标从一七七六到一七八七
after the Revolutionary War, took from 1776 to 1787
十一年的和平的努力
11 years of peaceful effort
才签下的十三州殖民地都愿意签署的文件
before they came up with a paper that all 13 colonies would sign.
就是现在的宪法
Our present Constitution.
讲得很好上士
That's very good, sergeant.
但是有许多人
But a lot of people
相信这是越南人之间的战争
believe this is a war between the Vietnamese people.
让他们自己解决
Let's let them handle it.
让他们解决贝克渥兹先生?
Let them handle it, Mr. Beckworth?
俘虏的兵器
Captured weaponry.
赤色中国
From Red China.
中♥共♥K─15
Chicom K 50.
中国共♥产♥党
Chinese Communists.
SKS 俄制卡♥宾♥枪♥
S.K.S., Soviet-made carbine.
俄♥国♥共♥产♥党
Russian Communists.
军♥火♥弹♥药♥
Ammunition.
捷克制的
Czechoslovakian-made.
捷克共♥产♥党
Czech Communists.
不是先生贝克渥兹先生
No, sir, Mr. Beckworth.
这不是重要的我们不需要子弹打到身上
It doesn't take a lead weight to fall on me, or a hit from those weapons 才了解共♥产♥在赤化世界
to recognize that what's involved is Communist domination of the world. 女士先生抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, pardon us
不能只用"是"或"非"来回答你们的问题
for giving a little more than a "yes" or "no" answer to your questions.
还有其它问题吗?
Are there any more?
C区走蓝色路线
Section "C," take the blue trail
A和B区走红色路线
and sections "A" and "B" the red trail
为了更深入了解
for further orientation
特种部队的潜能
on the capabilities of the Green Beret.
科瓦斯基
Kowalski.
你去准备好的
Break out the gear.
好的上士
Okay, sarge.
-上校 -是?
-Colonel. -Yes?
你洗♥脑♥过的上士并没有说服我
Your brainwashed sergeant didn't sell me.
没有说服你什么?
Didn't sell you what?
没有说服我我们应该干预东南亚
Didn't sell me on the idea that we, should be involved in Southeast Asia. 你去过东南亚吗?
You ever been to Southeast Asia?
没有我没有
No, I haven't.
长官普佛上士希望跟你见面
Sir, a Sergeant Provo requests permission to speak to you.
-普佛? -重武器专家
-Provo? -Weapons specialist.
我见他
I'll see him.
普佛上士要求跟上校见面
Sergeant Provo requests permission to speak to the colonel.
稍息
At ease.
很感激您能见我长官我知道您很忙
I appreciate your seeing me, sir. I know how busy you are.
我知道您在挑选去越南二个A队有这事吗长官?
I understand you're picking 2 "A" teams for Vietnam. Is that true, sir? 也许是也许不是
We might be, and we might not.
我想是的长官如果没人要去我报名
I think it might be, sir. Since l haven't been picked, I'm volunteering.
你是重武器专家
You're a heavy weapons specialist.
我也懂轻武器长官
Not if l can find a light one, sir.
你为什么自愿加入?
Why are you volunteering?
我是个军人这就是军人该做的事
I'm a soldier and it's where the action is.
-我们会通知你 -是长官
-We'll let you know. -Yes, sir.
谢谢您长官
Thank you, sir.
麦基上士
Sergeant McGee.
-调出他的记录 -已经调出来了
-Pull his record. -l did.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
-谢谢你医生 -是长官
-Thanks, Doc. -Yes, sir.
他来了挺准时的
There he is. Right on time.
好家伙在韩国和越南
Quite a character. A tour in Korea
驻守一年
a year in Vietnam.
会说三种语言但是你确定要用他吗?
Speaks 3 languages. Are you sure about this soldier?
你是指什么?
What do you mean?
我查阅过他的跳伞记录每次都是跳伞长推他出舱
I checked his jump record. Every time, the jumpmaster has to push him out. 这就是我要他的原因
That's why I want him.
他不放弃
He won't quit.
等一下士兵!
Hold it, soldier!
天气不错
Nice day.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
没有待在你的营区内不是吗?
Kind of out of your territory, aren't you?
是的长官
Yes, sir.
你在这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
看篮球赛
Watching a basketball game.
你昨天在这儿做什么?
What were you doing here yesterday?
前天呢? 大前天?
And the day before? And the day before that?
你经常出现在这里你是要加入我的部队
You spend so much time here, you'd think you wanted to join our outfit.
不我不认为我想加入第五部队长官
No, I don't think l'd care to join the Fifth Group, sir.
我很抱歉你这样说士兵
I'm sorry to hear that, soldier.
莫都
Muldoon.
是长官继续吧
Yes, sir. Carry on.
那是谁?
What's that?
那就是我跟你提到的人
It's the fella l was telling you about.
拉靶!
Pull!
哈罗士兵
Hello, soldier.
你决定要自愿加入
So you decided to volunteer.
我的荣幸长官
My pleasure, sir.
很好!
Good!
拉靶!
Pull!
射得不错长官
Nice shooting, sir.
那只是正常状况
That's normal.
为什么你的部队需要东西时总是派你来?
Why'd your outfit always send you when they needed something? 我猜我很行吧
I guess I'm good at it.
但是还不够好你被逮到了
But not good enough. You got caught.
是的长官你捉到我了一百次中才一次
Yes, sir, your men did catch me. 1 time out of 100.
你最好祈祷你的好运还没用完
You better hope your luck holds out
因为你第一个任务是回到你的部队去
because your first assignment is to go back to that old outfit of yours 拿回来你带走的所有东西
and bring back everything you took.
-你听懂了吗上士? -是的长官
-You understand me, sergeant? -Yes, sir.
-去吧 -是的长官!
-See to it. -Yes, sir!
去吧
Carry on.
向后转!
About face!
起步走!
Forward march!
上士?
Sergeant?
就是他说的 "上士"
That's what the man said. Sergeant.
上士
Sergeant.
所有人起来! 起床!
Everybody hit the deck! Up and at 'em!
日头照屁♥股♥了! 快起来!
Rise and shine! Up and at 'em!
出发了! 快点起来!
Let's go! Get the lead out!
起床!
On your feet!
走吧!
Let's go!
快点士兵们起床! 每个人起床!
Come on, soldier, out of the sack! Everybody up!
已经三点三十分了走吧!
It's 3:30, let's go!
起来士兵起来
On your feet, soldier. On your feet.
老天啊! 现在才三点三十分
Holy Toledo! lt's only 3:30.
三点三十? 是吗上士?
3:30? ls that right, sarge?
是的小兵
That's right, soldier boy.
你们最好睡饱点明天有很多事要做
You better get some sleep. We got a lot of work to do tomorrow.
站起来士兵站起来
On your feet, soldier. On your feet.
到底是?
What kind of a?
你们有十分钟打包
You got 10 minutes to pack.
才十分钟? 我的瞌睡虫还不会醒
Pack in 10 minutes? Takes me longer than that to get my heart started. 你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在整理!
I'm packing!
你只带军方提供的东西你还有九分钟
You pack what Uncle Sam issued and that's all. You got 9 minutes.
-为什么要倒数? -你还有八分钟
-Why the countdown? -You got 8.
八分钟?
Eight?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
你们会接到指令
You'll get the word.
下去时每个人带着自己的装备
On the way out, everybody grab his gear.
欢迎到岘港!
Welcome to Da Nang!
-嗨麦克 -真高兴见到你法兰克
-Hi, Mike. -Good to see you, Frank.
我也是!
Me too!
-麦丹尼上尉 -你好吗?
-Captain MacDaniel. -How are you?
-我的吉普车就在那里 -很好
-l got the Jeep right over here. -Fine.
上尉请你看着所有的人带好装备?
Captain, will you see the men get all their gear?
到了上车吧
Here we go. Hop in.
-我在飞机上坐了几小时 -你愿意走路吗?
-l've been on that plane for hours. -Rather walk?
-当然愿意 -好我们就伸伸腿吧
-l sure would. -Good, let's stretch our legs then.
雷诺兹我们在肯上校的办公室碰面看着那些武器
Reynolds, meet us at Colonel Cai's office and watch that weapon.
是的长官!
Yes, sir!
我真的很高兴是你来援助我
I'm sure glad it's you relieving me.
-别催我我有三星期的时间 -我知道真是太棒了
-Don't hurry me. l got 3 weeks. -l know. That was a great idea.
-你的背怎么样? -恢复得很慢但还不错
-How's your back? -Coming along slow but sure.
真高兴我可以动一动消除一些赘肉
Be glad when I can move around and burn off some of this.
-这卡车是给我们的? -是的长官
-This truck for us? -Yes, sir.
是我们的
That's service.
好带好你们的装备
Okay, grab your gear.
阿瑟·E·福乐我知道那个人
Arthur E. Fuller. l knew that guy.
有一场战役以他命名他得到铜十字勋章
Named a field after him. He won the Distinguished Service Cross.
死后追赠的
Posthumously.
最好去拿你的装备
Better grab your gear.

Yeah.
我猜你会绕远路回家
I suppose you'll take the long way back home.
绕经香港带一点土产和屏风之类的
Go through Hong Kong, pick up a little yardage, some screens.
不我不认为
No, I don't think so.
我太太说不要带任何她不能煮不能玩的东西
My wife said not to bring anything she couldn't either cook or play with. -谁和我职位对等? -是肯上校
-What's my opposite number like? -His name's Colonel Cai.
他是个好人有谋略有才智还有进取心
He's a good man. Resourceful, intelligent and has a lot of initiative.
很优秀? 很优秀
Outstanding? Outstanding.
-祥溪巴杜真高兴看见你 -谢谢你长官
-Chung See Bado. Good to see you. -Thank you, sir.
很高兴你参加部队
Glad you're in the outfit.
看起来不错的仪队我认得大部份的人
Smart looking honor guard. I recognize most of them.
-你不认识的也知道你 -怎么会?
-Even those you don't, know about you. -How come?
他们接到指令
They got the word.
午安
Good afternoon.
午安
Good afternoon.
肯上校科比上校
Colonel Cai, Colonel Kirby.
-我很乐意带你熟悉环境 -谢谢
-l'm happy to make your acquaintance. -Thank you.

Sit down.
从摩根上校及其它人我已久闻大名
I have heard much about you from Colonel Morgan and others.
如果我所听的传间属实我确信我们会合作愉快
If half of what I've heard is true, I'm positive we'll work well together. 我们建了很多营地痛击许多越共了解吗?
We build many camps, clobber many V.C. Affirmative?
了解我喜欢你说话的方式
Affirmative. I like the way you talk.
让我直接切入重点
Let me get to the point.
我们有两个新的营区这里和这里
We have two new camps. Here and here.
这个还好有战略部队
This one is all right. Everything is STRAC
完整编制的越南山民及特种部队
a full complement of Montagnards and Special Forces.
另外一个呢?
And the other one?
A-一O七营区
Camp A-107
代号♥萨伏依二九号♥
code name two-niner Savoy.
这个营区我们建在越共的心脏地带
This camp we build in the heart of V.C. country.
第一天没什么事
One day is nothing.
第二天我们就在那儿遇到越共大部队
Next day we are there. Big surprise for V.C.
不幸的是A─O七营区才完成了一半
Unfortunately, "A" camp 107 is only about half-finished.
越共享追击炮─周密轰三四次
The Viet Cong hit it with mortar fire 3 or 4 times a week.
村民告诉我们越共在周边作准备工作
The villagers tell us that the V.C. are making a big buildup across the border. 我们希望天气很好能够有空中支持
We're hoping that weather does not keep us from having air support.
没有空中支持越共就可以轻取营区
Without it, Charlie can overrun the camp.
A队的巡逻队十天内就会到
The "A" team's tour of duty will be up in 10 days.
如此即能保护营区直到它完成
That puts that camp between the rock and the hard place until it's completed. 我带来了两队A支队
I brought 2 "A" detachments with me. I could
我可以留一队在这儿组成麦克部队
leave one here to form a Mike Force
带另一队去接替
and take the other up for replacements.
我认为这主意不错
I think it's a good idea.
我必须在下午三点问候将军
I have to pay my respects to the general at 15:00.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
-Nice to have met you. -Likewise.
待会儿见上校
See you later, colonel.
嘿普佛!
Hey, Provo!
-抱歉我没有看到你出来 -没关系
-Sorry, l didn't see you. -That's all right.
-男人都会盯着美女看 -我不是在看他们
-Everyone looks at pretty girls. -l wasn't looking at them.
我是在想那个标志
I was thinking about that sign there.
以威廉·J·华利斯命名
"In Honor of William J. Wallace."
我注意到这儿很多街道及建筑物
I noticed the buildings and streets around here
都以英雄的名字命名
got the names of heroes on them.
都是死去的英雄
Dead heroes.
不禁让人开始思考
It kind of sets a man to thinking.
的确是的
That it does.
-我也在想我们最好走了 -是长官!
-And I also think we better get moving. -Yes, sir!
你还好吗?
You all right?
我还在想那些士兵牌
I'm still thinking about them nameplates.
那些殉职的士兵
The ones about soldiers killed in action.
我担心的是我的名字不适用于我们任何的建筑物及街道
My worry is my name don't fit any of our buildings or streets.
真的是件该担心的事
You got a real worry there. Must be tough
这样的问题真的很困难
having a problem like that.
"普佛兵营""普佛餐厅"你懂我的意思?
"Provo's Barracks," "Provo's Commissary." You see what l mean? -不懂 -念起来不好听
-No. -lt just don't sing.
如果你认为念起来好听了要让我们知道
If you think of something that does sing, you let us know.
我们希望你有最好的
We'd want you to have the best.
谢谢长官我真的很感激
Thank you, sir. l appreciate that.
上校?
Colonel?
上校? 上校?
Colonel? Colonel?
记得我吗?
Remember me?
-乔治 -贝克渥兹
-George -Beckworth.
这位是摩根上校
This is Colonel Morgan.
我听取你的建议我亲自过来见识
I took your suggestion. I came to see for myself.
很好
Good for you.
他们说我可以待在部队里但是要由你决定
They said at Group l could go, but it'd be up to you.
-你觉得如何上校? -是很危险的行动
-What do you think, colonel? -Pretty hairy operation.
我不认为这里适合记者不想有人被♥干♥掉
I don't think this area's ready for writers. Hate to get one greased. -这是真的原因吗? -对不起?
-ls that the real reason? -Come again?
我的报社相信美国不应该来越南
My paper believes we shouldn't be in Vietnam.
怕我会看到什么支持这种论调吗?
Afraid I'll see something to substantiate that belief?
请便
Be my guest.
-法兰克 -祝好运麦克
-Frank. -Good luck, Mike.
带着美好的回忆我们离开神秘之城岘城!
With joyous memories, we leave the mystical city of Da Nang!
有快乐的历险在前等着呢!
What gay adventure lies ahead!
兄弟们
Brother
旅程会让毒品像阿司匹林一样
this trip is going to make LSD feel like aspirin.
贝克渥兹先生
Mr. Beckworth
你要写我们的事吗?
you going to write about us?
-没有错 -你会怎么写?
-That's right. -What are you going to say?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
伙计哦伙计们!
Man, oh, man!
看看底下那些树我的狗会玩疯了!
Look at all those trees down there. My dog could go crazy!
我们有A队沿着缅♥甸♥及寮国边界
We have "A" teams out along the Cambodian and Laotian borders.
他们各建有自己的营地我们现在前往其中之一
They each built their own camp. We're headed for one of those now
A-一O七营
Camp A-107.
那就是我们的目的地
There's our destination.
-上位真高兴再见到你 -上尉谢谢
-Colonel. Good to see you again. -Captain. Thanks.
你认识沙克中尉
You know Lieutenant Sachs.
-麦丹尼上尉你的接替人员 -真高兴听到
-Captain MacDaniel, your replacement. -That's good to hear.
肯尼上士多拿一些装备还有邮件
Sergeant Kenny, pick up the extra gear and the mail.
请跟着我走就可以到了
If you gentlemen will follow me, we'll get inside.
你们有一百五十尺的杀戳区上尉
You got about a 1 50-foot killing area here, captain.
我要做的第一件事是再加长三百尺
The first thing l'd do would be to cut that back another 300 feet.
我们也想这样做但是缺少人手
We've been wanting to do that, but we've been short of help.
我们希望有些工兵他们都很忙但我可以找一些来
We tried to get some engineers. They're all busy. But I requested some Seabees. 如果那队到了你立刻让他们去进行
If that detachment ever gets here, you put them on that first thing.
邮件来了!
Mail call!
-道奇市? -是的
-Dodge City? -Yeah.
你可以便宜买♥♥到
You can buy it cheap.
那就是棒集陷阱?
Those what they call Punji sticks?
没错是跟越共学来的
Yes, it's a little trick we learned from Charlie.
但是我们跟他们的不一样
But we don't dip them in the same stuff he does.
用更多东西可以增加效果
You'd increase the effectiveness of that concertina with more tanglefoot. -还有多的吗? -有长官
-Got any more of them? -Yes, sir.
-在周边放置两倍数量 -立刻去办
-Double the number. -We'll get right on it.
报告最新消息
Bring us up to date.
昨晚又轰炸我们次数开始频繁了
They mortared us again last night. It's becoming a fairly regular thing. -多少动作? -三次侦察两次突击
-How many operations are out? -Three recon and 2 ambush.
-你那位… -林上尉他跟巡逻队出去了
-And that counterpart of yours... -Captain Nim. He's out with a patrol.
有一队被突击的他明天会来有三位伤者
The one that just got zapped. He'll be in tomorrow with 3 wounded.
-你会在这儿待一段时间吗? -我会在营地不一定
-Will you be staying awhile? -l'll be in camp, off and on.
我们在掩蔽壕为你准备一个地方不大但很干
We fixed a place for you in the commo bunker. Not much, but it's dry.
很好
Good.
发完邮件后我已派人帮
After mail call, I've assigned my men
麦丹尼上尉的队安顿好
to get Captain MacDaniel's team bedded down.
贝克渥兹先生他是新间记者
Mr. Beckworth, It's a newspaperman.
这是柯曼上尉贝克渥兹先生时代论♥坛♥报
This is Captain Coleman. Mr. Beckworth is with the Chronicle-Herald.
-你可以帮他安置吗? -确认
-Can you find a spot for him? -Affirmative.
带贝克渥兹先生去我房♥间让他整理
Take Mr. Beckworth here to my hooch. Get him squared away.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边走贝克渥兹先生
This way, Mr. Beckworth.
我可以帮你一把吗?
Can l give you a hand?
如果可以的话中尉和我跟队上一起
If it's all right, we'll stay with the team.

Fine.
这边走先生
This way, sir.
上尉睡下层我们会准备上层给你
The captain has the bottom bunk. We'll get somebody to make this one for you. -有饮用水吗? -我不知道是否太冷
-ls there drinking water? -l don't know if it's cold.
没关系的谢谢
It'll be fine, thank you.
你在储备壕有地方几天内你就可以睡我的
You've got a pad in the storage bunker. You can have mine in a few days.
希望如此到右边
I hope. To the right here.
你真好笑!
You funny!
我看到你刚耍了个宝
You've made Hamchunk's "A" Club.
你好笑!
You funny!
你不好笑
You not.
这是韩恰克
This is Hamchunk.
他变成永久居民了他是孤儿
He's become a permanent fixture here. He's an orphan.
跟传教士住在一起
Lived with some missionaries about 10 clicks south of here
直到他们被刺杀也许你需要一名翻译员
till they were assassinated. Maybe you could use an interpreter.
-传教士教他英文 -我不需要翻译员
-Missionaries taught him English. -l don't want an interpreter.
你第一我选择你
You number one. l choose you.
我不要被选上
I don't want to be chosen.
-我不认为你有选择余地 -选择余地赫伯先生?
-l don't think you have much choice. -Choice, Mr. Hobson? 被选进这个部队后我就没有
I haven't had a choice since I was selected for this
选择余地了
outfit.
你要习惯我
You get used to me.
你好笑
You funny.
-你 -过来
-You -ln here.
你这儿的武器配备如何?
What's the status of your crew-served weapons?
我们有两支八十一口径四支六十口径
We have two 81 s, four 60s
十二支三十口径周边各有三支
twelve .30 calibers, three on each wall.
一个四平手另外六支M七十九
One 4-deuce. Besides crew-served, we have six M-79's.
没有五十口径的?
No .50 calibers?
我愿意用曼谷的色情电影交换五十口径
I'd give an R and R in Bangkok for the smell of a .50.
-你听到了上士? -是的长官
-You hear that, sergeant? -Yes, sir.
-知道哪里有五十口径的? -不知道长官
-Know where there are any .50's? -No, sir.
我也不知道你报告给彼得森军士长
Neither do I. You better tell Sergeant Petersen.
我差点忘了麦丹尼上尉需要多一些波状桶
I almost forgot. Captain MacDaniel needs corrugated tin. -最近很难拿到 -上士
-lt's been hard to come by lately. -Sergeant.
是的长官我知道 "告诉彼得森告诉后勤"
Yes, sir. I know. "Tell Petersen. Tell the scrounger."
彼得森!
Petersen!
如果越共在完成前就来攻打营地会怎么样?
What happens if Charlie hits this camp before you get it completed?
如果果真如此我们只能…
If he does, and he's too strong for us to handle...
我们还有三个降落区可以送十部直升机来援助
we have 3 LZs within 4 clicks to send 10 choppers each to reinforce us.
一个是进来时看到的页岩壁
One is by that shale cliff you saw on your way in.
第二个是西边
And the second is to the west of here
靠近废弃越南村落
near a deserted Montagnard village where some of these people used to live. 第三个是北边靠近老桥
The third is to the north, near an old bridge.
如果越共侵入营区呢?
What if Charlie overruns the camp?
如果是这样长官
In that case, sir
营区已准备好撤退出去
the camp is prepared to escape and evade on order
穿过布满地雷跟管线的地方
through places in the wire and mines
只有A队而且林上尉知道
only "A" Team and Captain Nim know about.
-真是太好了 -谢谢夸奖长官
-My compliments. -Thank you, sir.
这地区的指挥官一切照章行事
Commander of this area runs everything by the book.
我跟他是小学同学
And l am with him to the nth degree.
每一件设备都要上色
And every piece of this equipment will be painted.
每一件设备都要编号♥
And every piece of this equipment will be numbered.
每一件
And every
你在搞什么鬼?
What in the hell is that?
-你的咖啡煮得很好 -堤岸咖啡
-You make good coffee. -Cholong coffee.
-还要咖啡吗? 上士 -不了谢谢。

相关文档
最新文档