朴实的职场英语建议
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
朴实的职场英语建议
Want to get noticed at work for all the good reasons and not the bad ones? This will help you achieve your career goals and feel recognised for your hard work.
你想在职场中他人的关注吗,而且是因为正面的理由而非负面的原因引起的?下面的9个小步骤,能够帮助你实现自己的职业目标,还能因此引起他人的注意。
Even if you work in a mechanic's garage or other job where cleanliness is hard to maintain, people still notice the way you look after yourself.
即使你的工作场所是机械师的车库,或其他难以保持干净整洁的地方,人们仍然会留意你的外表。
If you are the person who always finishes a job ahead of schedule, your supervisors and customers (if applicable) will appreciate your efforts.
如果你总能提前完成自己的工作,你的上司和顾客(假设可以)就会很欣赏你的努力。
Some employers have suggestion boxes, and some even offer bonuses for suggestions that make a task more
efficient or profitable.
有些雇主会设置意见箱,甚至有些还会为提供意见的同事给予额外的奖励,这样能使一项任务更高效,还能创造更多收益。
Lending a hand, helping out with good suggestions, or just listening to them when they need someone to sound off to will get their attention.
帮助他人,提供好的建议,或只是在他们需要向他人倾诉的时
候听取他们的需求,这样都能引起大家的注意。
These people often report early to set the day's agenda, and will notice you before the rest of the shift reports.
这些上级领导常常早早地设定今天的工作任务,所以他们就会
在其余的工作报告中对你留下印象。
当然了,你要是为了多攒点加班费而多留一会,那只能带来负
面效果。
这个在这里就不多讨论了。
Many workplaces take collections for the United Way, local charities, or employees who are having medical problems they need help paying for.
许多公司为一些诸如United Way,当地的慈善机构,或一些身
体有疾病的员工等需要经济援助的群体筹集资金。
This may happen at pany functions, meetings, or even when you run into them out on the town.
这有可能出现在公司的活动,会议,甚至是当你在小镇遇到他
们的时候。
Be as aurate and quality conscious as you are able, in everything you do.
所有自己有份参与的工程,都应该尽自己所能保持准确性且有
质量保证的。
Synthesize and apply your experience, but don't bee obsessed with it. Always maintain a proper balance.
综合运用自己的个人,但不要过度沉迷于其中。
要懂得保持在
一个平衡的位置。
Don't try to show off every five minutes.
任何情况下都不要显摆。
Don't use too much cosmetic.
不要化太浓的妆容。
Don't be too outgoing or rude.
别太过于张扬或粗鲁无礼。
Use mildly scented deodorant-perfume; it should not be too strong.
使用温和气味的香水;不能过于刺鼻浓烈。
Don't get over-dressed.
着装不能太夸张。