新闻编辑室11doc
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
意外后果
你不可能相信这个故事You can't possibly believe this story.
到底什么时候我们才能认真地对待此事啊At what point do we have to take it seriously?
鬼知道呢We'll never find that out.
从你们那个睡衣团体里找来一位见多识广的代表Find me an informed representative of the pajama party
我从黄金档中抽出五分钟给他and I will give them five minutes of national prime time
接受威尔采访air with Will McAvoy.
-哈莉问问题啊-别让吉姆影响你- Hallie, ask the question. - Don't let Jim egg you on.
别他妈转开话题到底支持哪个Don't change the fucking subject. Which is it?
如果我们齐心协力就能强迫他们回答我们的问题We can force them to answer our questions if we do it together.
谁跟我来Who's with me?
你和格雷要去乌干达北部的一个孤儿院You and Gary are going to an orphanage in north Uganda
那里收留了因为战争而失去父母的孩子们that shelters kids whose parents have been killed in the wars.
-我要去了-你要去了- I'm going. - You're going.
-威利皮特是什么-白磷- What's Willie Pete? - It's white phosphorus.
汉尼"美国人白烟"Hamni. Americans. White smoke.
汉尼"燃烧"Hamni. Burning.
他说的是热那亚He's describing Genoa.
我叫丽贝卡·哈里戴My name is Rebecca Halliday.
我是罗威尔·提勒事务所的律师I'm a litigator at Lowell Tiller.
这几位是我的副手罗斯·凯斯勒This is my deputy, Ross Kessler,
还有肯·温劳勃和马克·盖吉along with Ken Weinraub and Mark Gage.
事务所受雇于贵公司亚特兰蒂斯世界传媒Our firm has been hired by your employer, Atlantis World Media,
代理一场涉及几百万索赔的非法解雇诉讼to represent them in a multimillion dollar wrongful termination suit.
这并非正规程序你没有宣誓说真话This is not a formal proceeding. You are not under oath. 但你的陈词会被记录下来Your statements, however, will be recorded
但一份记录你部分或所有陈词的完整报告and a full report along with part or all of your statements
可能会作为发现交给原告方may be turned over to the plaintiff as discovery.
-你明白吗-明白- Do you understand? - Yes.
这很简单的This is gonna be simple.
你的证词围绕四个字Your testimony revolves around two words.
-确有其事-确有其事- It happened. - It happened.
-将军没那么说-好吧- The general didn't say that. - Okay.
就算他说过他也没录下来And even if he had, he never said it on the tape.
别急啊小辣椒Whoa, whoa, whoa there, little onion.
好吧Okay.
我先问你一个很刁钻的问题Let me start with a really tough question
你一定要冷静下来好好想and I want you to take your time and think about it.
-准备好了吗-是的- Are you ready? - Yeah.
-你叫什么-什么- What's your name? - I'm sorry?
这几位要正式记录下你的全名These guys need your full name, address,
地址和职业and occupation for the records.
玛格丽特·克莱尔·乔丹Margaret Claire Jordan.
纽约州纽约市街东号East th Street, New York, New York.
我是ACN亚特兰蒂斯有线新闻的助理制片人I'm an associate producer with ACN, Atlantis Cable News.
-你喜欢东区吗-嗯- Do you like the East Side? - Yeah.
我不怎么喜欢我觉得东区唯一的好处I don't know. I always thought the best thing about it
就是能眺望西区was you got to look at the West Side.
我住在三楼I'm on the third floor.
我的窗户对着别人家的窗户My window faces another window.
我刚去看过第五大道的一套房子I just got shown a place on th Avenue.
高层全景阳台High floor, wraparound terrace.
卖价万It was listed at million,
但房产中介觉得会跌到万but the broker thinks it's gonna go as low as ..
他们很积极They're very motivated.
我也去看过那里但我嫌舞厅不够大I looked at the same place, but I need a bigger ballroom. 今年月日On March of this year,
你和杰利·丹塔纳采访了you and Jerry Dantana conducted an interview
斯坦尼斯洛斯·斯托姆托洛维奇将军with General Stanislaus Stomtonovich.
-我念的对吗-对- Am I pronouncing the name correctly? - Yes.
-荷兰人可真烦人是吧-是波兰名字- Those Dutch don't make it easy, do they? - It's Polish. 我知道可我就是不爽荷兰人I know, but I just have a thing about the Dutch.
采访是在他家中进行的The interview was conducted at his home
-地点是马里兰州的银泉-对- in Silver Spring, Maryland? - Yes.
flukentot: 查无此词
每四年我们都发给他们一块flukentot的金牌Every four years, we give these guys a gold medal in flukentot
他们长大了得flukentot去学校了when they grew up having to flukentot to school.
-谁-荷兰人- Who? - The Dutch.
-我就是荷兰裔的-那去你的吧- I'm Dutch. - Well, then fuck you.
听着我了解这是怎么回事Look, it's not like I don't know what this is gonna be about
而且我也懂你的策略and I also understand the strategy
在采访之前搅乱对方的心绪of trying to rattle someone before an interview.
我没有这个意思That's not what I'm doing.
我想知道你是不是还会笑I'm trying to see if you laugh anymore.
我总是逗他们笑I make these guys laugh all the time.
是不是Don't I?
我能让他们乐爆了I crack these guys up.
我是出了名的幽默律师你该去查查我I am known as a funny lawyer. You should check me out.